Friday, July 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 28 2017

hi hey hello I'm Hannah and I decided to start a YouTube channel and I thought

you know of course why not for the first video do the tumblr tag so I'm going to

just you know go check out what's happening on my tumblr yeah so we're just

gonna get started

ah! this is so good it's exactly what I wanted

I'm just- you know I really appreciate my fans you know going through all this

effort I'm just so touched that people would have blogs like dedicated to me I

just it just makes me feel really good about myself and that people are able to

like interact and meet new people like all because of me it's just like my

favorite thing about my job. my job being YouTube I don't know

I don't know which one I was um yeah so uh I'm just really touched by this I

absolutely live for it so I just thank you guys all so much I really appreciate

it it really means a lot to me to see all

your like, fan art and stuff so yeah thank you guys so much

that's about it for the video so if you uh if you liked the video make sure to

give it a thumbs up um what else do I say? subscribe make

sure you subscribe down below if you enjoyed the video if you thought I was

like a little funny or like you like Tumblr. subscribe if you like Tumblr. give

it a thumbs up if you have thought about tumblr sometime in your life

and hey if you're feeling wild uh turn on post notifications. post notifactions?

is it post notifications on YouTube I'm- oh my gosh I just realized i've been looking at the view finder

the whole time

that felt so good in my heart, that take. okay well yeah thanks for watching I'll

be making a new video and posting it probably once a week but maybe more I

don't know, I need to figure it out. also yeah we're just going to see but thank you so

much for watching thank you so much for making that amazing content and posting

it on tumblr just like because of me I really appreciate okay goodbye

hi hello! no, what I don't remember what it was was

hi hey hello and oh interesting that's not what

I wanted but you're going to do this okay and one two three

Wow oh no not yet I can dance really well as you can tell

oh wow! lots of people called Hannah Jayne none of them are me okay Wow oh

maybe that one's me I think that one's me just kidding that's not my name if you

liked the video shmake sure to- mm!

No comments:

Post a Comment