Saturday, July 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 29 2017

Have you ever wondered, well I have, about how

when I say, say "red", for example, there's no way of

knowing if "red" means the same thing in your head

as "red" means in my head when someone says "red"

How if we are traveling at almost the speed of light

and we're holding a light that light would still

travel away from us at the full speed of light

which seems right in a way, what I'm trying to say,

I'm not sure, but I wonder if inside my head

I'm not just a bit different from some of my friends

these answers that come into my mind unbidden

these stories delivered to me fully written

and when everyone shouts, like they seem to like shouting

the noise in my head is incredibly loud

and I just wish they'd stop, my dad, and my mom

and the tv and stories would stop for just once

and I'm sorry, I'm not quite explaining it right

but the noise becomes anger and the anger is light

and this burning inside me would usually fade

but it isn't today, and the heat and the shouting

and my heart is pounding, and my eyes are burning

and suddenly

everything, everything is

Quiet.

Like silence, but not really silent

Just that still sort of quiet

Like the sound of a page being turned in a book

Or a pause in a walk in the woods

Quiet.

Like silence, but not really silent

Just that nice kind of quiet

Like the sound when you lie upside down in your bed

Just the sound of your heart in your head

They say stand up, lie down

make the best of your heart now

But I say the honey light has no effect on me

as once it did seeping through the trees

Sure, I am blue

but I am not used up

I'm scared of what I know not

but scared is a word for kids

playing in the dark

Every night I wake up frighted by something in

the shadow spot

The shadow stays when light pours in

Improbably, it lives in the kitchen

Why does it have to be that way?

Because, because

Why does it have to be just so?

Because it does

Thirteen times, check the lock and key

Oh, thirteenth time, why are you so deep in me?

Why does it have to be that way?

Today I may be Jesus

or maybe Joan of Arc

or maybe I'm just God Himself

we've been waiting for so long

"You're just a you", they tell me

"no greater than the rest

this mountain that you speak of

an imaginary crest"

Still, I ache with grandeur

not quite sure that I am wrong

These worlds I see

are not stable or concrete

outside my window

it's so different than my mind's show

In there it's so surreal

but grips you like it's real

no warnings, or end credits

to alert you how to feel

In the morning when I wake up

I don't listen to the birds or fill my coffee cup

I am worried, no I'm frazzled, maybe frenzied,

is this my body or my mind?

My mind or my body?

"I must go home", it's a phrase I know too well

This tingling haunts me, it's a special kind of hell

A sensitivity to everything I smell

the moment I seek

the one that breaks the spell

Where is my quiet?

When will I find it?

Is this my own mind?

Will I be just fine?

And though the people around me

Their mouths are still moving

The words they are forming

Cannot reach me anymore!

And it is quiet

And I am warm

Like I've sailed

Into the eye of the storm

For more infomation >> Apartment Sessions - Quiet (Tim Minchin) - Duration: 8:06.

-------------------------------------------

「音街ウナハッピーシンセサイザー、一番のお誕生日」Otomachi Una happy synthesizer 1st birthday - Duration: 3:57.

Happy synthesizer I'll play a melody that will almost reach your chest only for you

A very funny story about the weak love,now that I think it,this days are very wonderful and shinigs

Do have I to remember only far away ?would you become an adult? you don't have to do that I didn't know anything about it, forgive me I can't don't say that I didn't know anything,but it's so cute see you still a kids,I'm sorry I'm a lierd

Happy synthesizer I'll play a melody that will reach and re-reach your chest and then consign it at you whit a this eletronics sounds,you are obbligated to be bored or I will delete all the things that you hate

There's a small thing that do me say words that will reach and re-reach your heart ,they deliver that to you it with a electronics sounds

Liking someone isn't an excuse,we don't need stubbornness right? if you give up balme in on the era ,this will the and,if you don't step forward,nothing starts

Sorry is so late,you were go to sleep right? I'm surprised! I was going to call you too,like when the sound touch the heart's back side for attract 2 persons

Happy synthesizer look,things will get be better,I'll play a ispiration melody,you don't have to pretend to be strong okay? just be true yoursel

There's a small thing that do me say words that will reach and re-reach your heart ,they deliver that to you it with a electronics sounds

Happy synthesizer I'll play a melody that will reach and re-reach your chest and then consign it at you whit a this eletronics sounds,you are obbligated to be bored or I will delete all the things that you hate

There's a small thing that do me say words that will reach and re-reach your heart ,they deliver that to you it with a electronics sounds

Happy synthesizer I'll play a melody that will reach and re-reach your chest and then consign it at you whit a this eletronics sounds,you are obbligated to be bored or I will delete all the things that you hate

There's a small thing that do me say words that will reach and re-reach your heart ,they deliver that to you it with a electronics sounds

For more infomation >> 「音街ウナハッピーシンセサイザー、一番のお誕生日」Otomachi Una happy synthesizer 1st birthday - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Accord 1.6i S - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Honda Accord 1.6i S - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350 d 4-Matic Lang Prestige Plus Automaat - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350 d 4-Matic Lang Prestige Plus Automaat - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I DYNAMIC | Lichtmetaal | Clima | Cruise | Keyless | Parkeercamera | - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I DYNAMIC | Lichtmetaal | Clima | Cruise | Keyless | Parkeercamera | - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Adyashanti - Souzení - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> Adyashanti - Souzení - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 2.0 TDI 150pk Innovation Edition S tronic | Virtual Cockpit | - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 2.0 TDI 150pk Innovation Edition S tronic | Virtual Cockpit | - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Ka 1.2 Cool&Sound - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Ford Ka 1.2 Cool&Sound - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Taiwan xx Shangai (pt 2) - Duration: 3:37.

We`re going to grab dinner and eat....

just a little

(I honestly don`t understand what I said here and the music) EXCUSES HAHAHA

we`re going to eat something native

but first we`re going to get some MILKTEA

For more infomation >> Taiwan xx Shangai (pt 2) - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

{VLOG} Healthy + Vegan Travel Prep ✈️ - Duration: 7:53.

For more infomation >> {VLOG} Healthy + Vegan Travel Prep ✈️ - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 6 Sportbreak 2.5 S-VT GT-M - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mazda 6 Sportbreak 2.5 S-VT GT-M - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen up! 1.0 MOVE UP! BLUEMOTION nu met navigatie!! - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen up! 1.0 MOVE UP! BLUEMOTION nu met navigatie!! - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane Cabrio 1.6-16V SPORT WAY - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane Cabrio 1.6-16V SPORT WAY - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Agila 1.2-16V MAXX - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Opel Agila 1.2-16V MAXX - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.0i-12V 5 deurs Eco Easytronic - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.0i-12V 5 deurs Eco Easytronic - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Berlingo 1.9 D 600 - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Citroën Berlingo 1.9 D 600 - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 350 D PRESTIGE PLUS AMG - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 350 D PRESTIGE PLUS AMG - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E220 D Avantgarde Comand Widescreen Pan. schuifdak - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E220 D Avantgarde Comand Widescreen Pan. schuifdak - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350 d 4-Matic Lang Prestige Plus Automaat - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350 d 4-Matic Lang Prestige Plus Automaat - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Admiral T en concert au festival Nuits d'Afrique à Montréal - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Admiral T en concert au festival Nuits d'Afrique à Montréal - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Belen Rodriguez lascia l'Italia per lavoro: l'annuncio - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Belen Rodriguez lascia l'Italia per lavoro: l'annuncio - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Relationship Advice From an 11-Year-Old | Free Advice - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Relationship Advice From an 11-Year-Old | Free Advice - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

what's the point - Duration: 0:06.

what's the point of living if Becky won't lemme smash?

[sad music]

For more infomation >> what's the point - Duration: 0:06.

-------------------------------------------

Splatoon 2 Turf War Session Stream | Part 2 - Duration: 36:38.

I have a license to use Nintendo's content in this video through the Nintendo Creators Program. This video is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, but any advertising revenue from this video will be shared with Nintendo.

I

Think I'll stay in this lobby until a level up and go to a different one. We're just stay here since Ella woods in here

Because you just got on to my game

Now so what's your name on there?

If you don't mind me asking

Does if you're still here?

Skittle, okay

okay, um I guess I'll

Let's all keep an eye out on that name whenever I play

Let me see what my name is so I mean when you find me you'll know. It's me

That's it. I'm Gonna watch team

They look up from here on out. Nothing can go wrong

Get up on stage

Surprise I survived that

Surprised I surprised that too

as I depend on the range of

That ability I guess won't completely get splatted if you're on the outside of that

How did that kill me?

Yeah, I was probably weak enough for not too. Smoky unluckily. I'm not a super jump

Well like that ability is probably probably my favorite one

otherwise if I use so far

It's something we just three of them

That's called Splashdown

That's why I wasn't saying the name because I didn't know what it was called

See now are doing that suppressor doing pretty well

here

Splashdown

Second I can dig that oh?

Yeah, I know that about them. You can add people to play I

know I'm

Thing you have to do that with the app. I'm not completely sure since I

Mean I have the app. I just haven't used it for the game yet

because I haven't played with I haven't played with

My friends on here since I haven't really had that much time

to play since

Came out Friday. I had to work pretty much all weekend

Okay

Yeah

Boy stood next to close hMM

Guessing you have to do something I?

think I feel like I

Know you have to do something game four on the whole voice chat thing

So you have to do that like with the online Lobby thing I?

Guess um you have to do the same thing for splatting it, too

I'm not sure. That's with I forgot that one thing's name

It's like the small sea urchin food. I think like Munsch or something you

know yeah, I

Mean that and if you I guess like if you played with them in an online game

you can add them that way like

recently

let us reasonably plays with people I

Mean they probably won't know who you are as I lose this random dude that is random person. That's trying to add

Like oh, I play them in Spittoon - and do things

Probably splatter them a bunch of times oh the brain

It's like acid rain or something

Clara Dang it you realize I have my

Whereas I have my special, and then was about to use it when I got splattered

So yeah, I'll have to experiment with the app

Now that's one

when I have people to play with

Oh, no

Because I want to have people to play with and like we'll all use it or something

That's if they use it because like everybody's just bashing the thing right now

Sam I mean oh dang. I didn't see that guy

You see ouch see the football oh

Oh, okay. That's not what I wanted to do

feel free football I

Need to Lay the splashdown

Like Tom Fox calls it the Iron man

Is kind of like a superhero landing type feel type deal? I'll see

That was really close

Point two percent. I think yeah point two percent

and ago

and she

Long a zeppelin and clothing. I help you figure it out except with a hat somebody out to update feet an item

So I'm guessing this kind of time like the actual shops in the game like it's only a certain selection

is

every two hours or so

Neck is my plan my plan with the clothing

I

Guess whatever is available

Like during the two hours or whatever

Whatever is available when I'm playing

Is like since I have a lot of money?

I'm going to try to apply

Every piece of clothing that I can oh

My doing is level 20

Please be on my team

I'll try to buy all the clothes that I can and then

Level the clothes up

To like get them like the abilities the sub abilities for those

and

then

This in the future see like which is which combination was worked best with what I'm using

And then maybe try to reroll them at some point

No, no, I know chargers were paying in the first game

I

Never used them because one. I'm not a sniper like any type of game

Because I really suck it using the sniper rifle so for like

Maybe one game I used it a lot in is like Modern Warfare 3 for the Wii

Surprisingly, I did well in that game with a sniper rifle

As everybody else just sucked that badly

I'm not good with those or Rollers I?

mean I just go with like the

Splat litte more, whatever. I'm using now

like those types of

those types of weapons

Dang it

My Aim was just a little off. Which is usually the problem

So you just go to bed up like I?

Don't know he's not far

As that's mainly why I'm using this this set up

Because it has splashed down. I really like that. I really like that one

because of the Ironman whatever I like iron, man, I

Think because of that special and that's easy totally oh dang it

Let's see I'm not doing too bad. I know where Donnie is

Dang it I

find myself using the splashdown when I'm not near enemies because I

Do run out of ink really fast?

and

using your

using your special like refills your ink all the way, so

Basically a way to have like all the ink. Oh

my goodness, oh Dang it Ella would

Get splattered

oh

man

my basil I like using it because I'll never feels the fur fills your ink and

Put it in mind that match

Never fails our stuff and it that actually helps when I'm not fighting other people

Okay, the whole team was chargers that

has the socket

Rosalie I haven't gone against any teams that have only have like either chargers or Rollers I?

Think rollers were a problem in the first one as well

I'm pretty sure they were

oh

Okay, sir this house actually sean my stuff is like. It's such a call

Well my favorite stage of the leaf

That's alright stuff there. I'm thinking is

That they're not in tune

Joon-Kyu puffers won't stop me. Name was clucks - eeeh or something

Okay, name

This is my main complaint. Why does that look like a I?

Forgot what that gun was called

I'm probably not going to remember when I remembered all late

now malice

I'm over the pan

Are you serious?

How did I do that within the last 15 seconds?

And then we barely lost

you

Ah okay. I just started

To include women workers out swap

yeah, we'll see I

have to save it for later though, I

Do like a few more might do a few more games, and then I'm done for now I?

might play the knife though

Aim

you

of course

Turn this

Don't dad met a mic night charge up, okay

Keo don't die

Thinking kidding me Selector everywhere

Can't go after one person without another being there

The kids died who see where this takes us?

Still thinking Loss

And I did the worst awesome go see

By the web when someone had the HP label, this is Galaxy

As long as they're playing a match am I right?

Hey, I'll probably do three more matches and then stop for now

ah

Yes, when this music is pretty good though

Okay, travel folder

so weird

oh

No, yeah, we've got this

As you can see the last booyah

here on the Stove Walker Eric Bob f sk Courtney Dan and Sword

all the players in the game

Huckle a familiar place

Just got a liver how to play on this one

this corner

Splat its sword

Superjump just yet - fine at the moment

Gotcha

That's pretty cool mechanic

I'm in so much danger. Dang it

Eric stop moving

Okay

game

Boomer feels pretty good

Yeah, sure. What's the 607?

Seeing that time lately see if we go to the muzzle forge

Alright, this will be my last one

I'm pretty sure I've been here before it looks so familiar I

Think it was like one of the first ones, I played on

This isn't like a first rotation

I

Think that's left

oh

Stop john oh

Now when we do with a fine

Day We still lost

we're actually doing pretty well, but

We had that one, but I guess not

sucks

Guys, I'm done as for those that watched. Thanks for watching

Nothing. Well I'm not going to stream later

Let me play later

Thanks, I'm going to end up there. I see you later

you

For more infomation >> Splatoon 2 Turf War Session Stream | Part 2 - Duration: 36:38.

-------------------------------------------

VUELTA A ESPAÑA - Duration: 2:41.

Desert Spain

Finally home! ;-;

Where is my suitcase?

This suitcase again??

Iced coffee Milk ice cream

Marta, the singer

Me sitting on the sofa,

while everyone else is working

For more infomation >> VUELTA A ESPAÑA - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Grizzy James - Wham Bam (...

For more infomation >> Grizzy James - Wham Bam (...

-------------------------------------------

Theatre Tag || High School Edition! - Duration: 9:47.

You might be wondering why the heck I am wearing all of this gold and blue stuff around my neck, and that is

because today I am doing a theatre tag. It sounded like I said "theer". THEATRE. THEATRE tag.

I've always been into musicals, and as a kid I did a lot of church plays. But my first time actually performing was

in the seventh grade, and I played Helena in a production of "A Midsummer Night's Dream". And everyone

who was in it that production will admit that it was pretty pathetic. [laughs] We were twelve, and we knew nothing

about acting technique or how to properly deliver Shakespeare. So, yeah, it didn't go over well.

That's an understatement. It was a complete mess. In fact, it caused me to vow that I would never get back

onstage again in an acting capacity. But in the eighth grade I went to see a production of "Sweeney Todd" at

our high school. I just fell in love with it and I told myself: I have to audition for this theatre troupe

when I'm a freshman.

Because... it's so good!

My first real show was called "The Most Massive Woman Wins". It was for a one-act festival where

seniors directed and underclassmen acted, and I was a freshman at the time.

This is our cast. I am second from the left.

Costuming, two; directing, three; stage management, one; house management, one; and then acting, eight.

So, in total, fifteen. And that's just in high school.

Belle in "Beauty and the Beast", by far. It had been a dream role of mine since I was, like, six or seven.

Honestly, it was not my favorite role just because of the size of the role. I know that's what a lot of people think.

That I liked it so much just because I was in a position to get attention. But to be completely honest,

the attention only really came at the end of the production when all the work had been put in.

And it was... nice. Like, I'll admit that it was nice. But that was not the part that I enjoyed the most. What I enjoyed

most was rehearsals that would go really late because we were wrestling with the character of Belle and

I was finding pieces of myself in the character and I was really working with how to accurately portray the

character like my director wanted, because we didn't go for a typical Belle. We made her angry and mean and

flawed, and discovering that in the character was - I don't know, it was really eye-opening for me. And I loved it.

I LOVED it. It was so much fun. And it was SO HARD. But it was - [groans] - yeah, it was really fun.

Aim high. There is no shame in auditioning for a really huge role as someone who is new to theatre.

Some people have natural talent, and some people don't, but regardless, there is always a chance that the director

is gonna see something unique in you that fits his or her vision of the role.

Divas! People who think that they are the most talented person in the room whenever they walk into a room.

I hope and pray I never become one of those people.

I think I receive criticism pretty well. I really like taking that as a challenge to apply it to my work, and improve

it, ultimately.

Biggest weakness: [sighs] I don't have the singing range that a lot of actresses my age do. I can hit a D5 on a

good day, an E5 on a REALLY good day.

I also get tired really easily. In my high school troupe, we had cue-to-cues that went until 2:30 in the morning.

After about 11:00 at night, I am just completely useless.

If they're programming a cue and it takes more than 15 or 20 minutes, I will just lie down on the stage and sleep.

On a smaller scale, a young woman from my high school named Emma. She graduated my sophomore year.

Even when things got super stressful during rehearsals and during shows, she never snapped at me.

And she was never mean to me.

And I've always respected that so much because she could be in these big high-stress situations and

and have such an air of grace about her.

She's also an incredible actress and singer. I've never heard anyone in my program sing as well as her.

On a larger scale, probably Ben Platt. He has this way of being really raw and vulnerable and open on stage,

In the video that I watched, he is crying so hard he can barely sing. And it's BEAUTIFUL.

The song isn't perfect, it's beautifully imperfect, and he's struggling with the song because he's crying so hard.

It's very easy to sing a pretty song or present a pretty scene, and have the audience go, "Oh, that's nice."

It's so much harder to give it this element of vulnerability and power. And it's something I think

Ben Platt does so well.

I kinda wish I could be Ben Platt. Maybe I just want the Tony.

Fantine or Eponine in "Les Mis", Rose in "Dogfight", Cathy in "The Last Five Years", Jenna in "Waitress,"

Eliza in "Hamilton", Heidi in "Dear Evan Hansen", Heidi in "[title of show]"... Yeah, there are a lot.

Ahh, I hate this question! I get asked it all the time and I never know how to answer! I will do my best.

When I'm doing a solo performance, I usually prefer musical theatre, and that's because if my singing

or my acting is lacking, one will usually sort of compensate for the other.

But in terms of bigger group productions, I usually prefer plays. Musicals, as wonderful as they are,

tend to get a little bit cluttered with all the music and the choreography and complicated blocking.

Especially in an actor's head, things become a little chaotic. But in plays, you don't have to think about

"Oh, am I with the orchestra?" "Oh, am I doing the dancing right?" It's just the human interaction.

Any game that requires you to look like a complete idiot in front of people you've only just met.

You can't ask a theatre kid what their favorite show is because they'll never have a straight answer for you!

Right now, it's "Dear Evan Hansen", but "Dogfight", "Heathers", "[title of show]", "Hamilton", and

"The Last Five Years"... those are all kind of tied for second place.

THERE ARE SO MANY.

In Beauty and the Beast, Belle's dad is supposed to have that invention that chops wood, and our proppies did

this incredible job putting together a mechanism that - my friend Egan, who played Belle's dad, he would

get behind it and pull a rope, and it would lift the axe up, and the axe would hit the wood. And the wood was

already split in the middle, so it was my job to hold it together so that the audience wouldn't see that it was

already cut, and then set it down on the stage in front of the axe, and make sure it was positioned right, and then

he would pull the axe back, and ideally, the wood would just fall apart on impact and it was like he split it

with the axe. I usually didn't put it exactly where it was supposed to go, so it kinda hit the edge of the wood and

it wouldn't break. One night in particular stands out to me because it was probably the most aggravating

night with the invention. As usual, it wasn't quite getting it on the first or second time, and so I was like, "Oh, it's

fine, it'll get there." And it just kept hitting it and hitting it... And I can see Egan, and he's like, "OH NO."

Eventually, I go, "Dad, Dad, stop." Or "Papa" because Belle doesn't say "Dad". And I took the axe, and with way too

much force and aggression, I slam it down right where it's supposed to be in the middle of the wood, and the

wood falls apart, and the audience is like:

"Do we applaud?"

Okay, this is really sad. To preface, my school's production of "Les Miserables" my sophomore year

is quite possibly the best production I've ever been in to date. We were in The Epilogue, where Valjean sings,

"On this page, I write my last confession." And all the ensemble members were standing behind these

Parisian walls that we had built at the back of the auditorium. At the very end of The Epilogue we all

sort of come out and surround the audience and do that really cool chorus bit. When our Valjean sang his line,

we heard him start to cry, and then we all started crying, like really hard. Because we realized this was our last

time in this space, and with these same people, and with these costumes, and with the lighting cues, and

the orchestra, and all those different things. I've never felt that much of a deep connection to my cast

members than I did in that point.

Mrs. Bennet in the stage adaptation of "Pride and Prejudice". There's just so much energy contained in

her body whenever she's doing anything. I was just physically and mentally exhausted by the end of

each night. And it's a miracle I didn't get sick.

I would struggle to understand myself and relate to others. And I would be singing a lot worse music.

Anyway, that was my theatre tag. I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any funny theatre-related anecdotes you want

to share in the comments, please leave them. I will read all of them. If you enjoyed the video, please like and

subscribe for more theatre-y content. I do plan to do a lot more theatre-related videos in the future.

Because I could talk for days about my theatre experience. And yeah! I will see you all next time!

[clicks tongue]

This is an award I got for being theatre student of the year my freshman year.

This was for getting a superior on my I.E. at Nationals.

These are my graduation cords, which are gold and blue because those are the theatre colors and there's a little

theatre pin at the end and it's really cute.

This is my lanyard for one of the Thescons I went to, I think it was the 51st.

And this is my letter, with all of its wonderful pins and bars. I'm gonna take it off now, it's strangling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment