Monday, July 31, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 31 2017

we've heard your stories about the negative impact bad teeth or an

embarrassing smile can have on your life if your teeth are chipped broken or

misaligned and you feel stuck then our removable veneers could be the solution

you've been hoping for at brighter image lab dot com

we don't believe anyone should be embarrassed to smile introducing

BilVeneers a new digitally designed smile makeover by brighter image lab dot com

using the latest innovation in design and technology to completely transform

your smile the process is lab direct there's never a dentist visit it's all

done online and that's what makes it so affordable most people don't have two

years to wait for braces or thousands of dollars to spend on a cosmetic dentist

you can have an amazing smile we did it for them we'll do it for you

brighter image lab .com

For more infomation >> 2017 Bilveneers TV Commercial $149 dn for Chipped, Broken or Crooked teeth Brighter Image Lab - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

TH10 AT 5800 (GAMEPLAYS) 2 STARS TH11 || HDV10 A 5800 + RETOUR YTB - Clash Of Clans - Duration: 11:25.

Hello everyone, it's Mugiwara94, I hope that all of you are fine :) For my part, it goes very well

If you followed me on Youtube, you saw as well that i didn't make content on my channel from months, i mean, from years .. :/

And today, after the Alexalibur's (FR Youtuber) video who interviewed me, which I advise you to go see :D

, the link will be in the description of this video. In fact, he interviewed me on my push from 0 to 5000 on th10

I saw, in the comment section or in Twitter (@Mugiwara94000), things like " It will be a good idea if

you restart your Ytb Chanel or if you continue to propose gameplays on different games like Supercell's Content

or other games". And that's why today i think that it can be so fun to show you gameplays that i realized

in legend league ( 5800 TR ) where I succeeded to make 2* on th11, to show you my strategy and how i attack

So i hope that you will appreciate this video, and don't hesitate to say me in the comment section if you

like this type of video where you only see gameplays or if you prefere future videos with my commentary

during all of the video. Come on ! Good watching ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment