Monday, July 31, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 31 2017

So here what we really want to do is to hear

and bring the messages of women -

women in decision-making, women who bear the brunt

and carry the burden of many of the tragedies that we see –

to see how we can come out of this,

how we can be a constructive partner

partner in finding the solutions to sustainable development.

For more infomation >> Highlights of the UN-AU joint mission to Nigeria and DR Congo - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Bollywood Marriages - 11 Bollywood Stars Who Married 3 Or More Times | Secret Marriage | Full List | - Duration: 5:28.

Please Check Video Description For Details/Updates

For more infomation >> Bollywood Marriages - 11 Bollywood Stars Who Married 3 Or More Times | Secret Marriage | Full List | - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

40 ROLLERSKATING TRICKS WITH THE NEW CHAYA KARMA ROLLER SKATES // VLOG 131 - Duration: 4:46.

ten minutes rollerskate as many stalls as I can

Olá Youtube My name is Ricardo Lino and I'm a wheel addict

this weekend was Rollercon in Vegas where was I in

South Africa yes I didn't make it and I also didn't make as many videos as I

usually do I didn't upload as many videos as I would love to for the last

five days my baby my daughter was in the hospital with a bacterial family reasons

I couldn't really skate I really tried to skate, I tried to make a video on Saturday

Olá youttube my name is ricardo Lino and I'm a wheel addict

Its Saturday Morning, i just left the

hospital I tried to make a video on Sunday

Olá Youtube my name is Ricardo lino and a wheel addict I'm currently leaving the

hospital and I couldn't do it I just didn't have the time to but today is

Monday and I went to fix my back which has been giving me a lot of problems

today I think I really fixed it I went and I met MOC this Japanese guy Oh

ah

thank you so much

I don't even know what it does basically what he told me is e

is to fight and it just told me well I know how to hurt someone but I also need

to know how to fix them he got me right there basically it's the

second time I go to that guy and he does this type of manipulation whatever the

last time I when they made all the alignment and today he was working on me

completely different the truth is my back pain is gone

so I was able to skate and while I was skating what I tried to do was in ten

minutes I wanted to do as many stalls as I could in the mini ramp

okay so ten

minutes roller skate as many stalls as I can start now

we got like 8 minutes and 30 to go

still going still going six minutes and 20 I got some boot tricks , check this

four minutes and 27

I just realize that the sound from the last clip is PUCKED with an "F"

so sorry about the sound I'm also sorry about the helmet I forgot it

helmet was here the whole time the helmet was here though I forgot it sorry

probably I could have done more stalls if I wasn't stopped for a few days maybe

I was just getting back into it after not getting maybe for like five six days

anyway I hope you enjoy the tricks that I did with the roller skate the roller

skate that I was using are the Chaya Karma's and the child Karma's were

presented these weekend at the roller con I think they are available now

or it will be really really soon so if you like what I did and if you like this

skates that I used look for those Chaya Karma's that's it I hope you

enjoyed this video if you did don't forget to subscribe to the channel if

you didn't like it well just drop me a comment tell me what I didn't like about

it maybe I can change it next time thank you so much and see you guys soon Cheers

For more infomation >> 40 ROLLERSKATING TRICKS WITH THE NEW CHAYA KARMA ROLLER SKATES // VLOG 131 - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 200 CDI Aut. Avantgarde -LEER-XENON-NAVI-SCHUIF/K-VOL- - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 200 CDI Aut. Avantgarde -LEER-XENON-NAVI-SCHUIF/K-VOL- - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Kakegurui「 AMV 」- Backstage - Duration: 3:08.

All the good girls you take out for dinner

But all the bad girls you take out for liquor

All the good girls they don't pull the trigger

But all that bad girls they pull it much quicker

It's never too late to get down and party

Switching from good to bad cuz your naughty

Feel it inside oh inside your body

Let it come out with shots of Bacardi

Just let your body go

We'll take it nice and slow

Just let your mind be free

And come in close to me

Oh the good girls they go to heaven but the bad girls they get backstage (6x)

All the good girls they act like beginners

But all the bad girls they know that they're sinners

All the good girls are really good kissers

But all the bad girls are really good strippers

Baby don't slow it down let's keep going

I think that you and I should lose clothing

I think that all good girls just need coaching

So let me show ya how let's get on it!

Just let your body go

We'll take it nice and slow

Just let your mind be free

And come in close to me

Oh the good girls they go to heaven but the bad girls they get backstage (6x)

Oh, good girls

The bad girls

Oh, good girls

The bad girls

No comments:

Post a Comment