Saturday, July 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 29 2017

YouTube star Rahyndee James catches the eye with X-rated bathtub video

The 26-year-old – who has also worked as an adult actress – took her camera to the bathroom in order to give her lucky viewers front row seats to the sexy show.

After rolling around in the tub covered in soap subs, she shows off her fun side by prodding the camera with her feet, shouting: "Lick 'em." James, who lives in Las Vegas, Florida, has a loyal fanbase online, with almost 350,000 fans on Instagram alone.

  Rahyndee James stripped off for a saucy session in the bathtub.

But on YouTube the busty stunner has proven even more popular, racking up almost four million views with her sexy vlogs and cheeky videos.

And, judging by some of the comments on her latest video, James has certainly found a few more fans online. "Damn, she truly is a goddess," said one smitten viewer. FOXY LADY: The 26-year-old has become a hugely popular figure on YouTube.

"Nice video Rahyndee." Another said: "Man she is just unbelievable. "Her body is one of a kind and she actually seems cool with a nice personality." "Do more videos like this, you are perfect," added a third.

For more infomation >> YouTube star Rahyndee James catches the eye with X-rated bathtub video - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Blonde babe's trip to the pool gets 350k views – watch why - Duration: 1:55.

Blonde babe's trip to the pool gets 350k views – watch why

The 25-year-old decided to upload a video of her waterside antics to Instagram and it's not hard to see why it proved so popular.

Straight away the American model almost suffered a boob-explosion as she whipped her top off to reveal her tiny bikini top that struggled to cope with her assets.

Next the denim hot pants come off, revealing her equally-small bikini bottoms that flaunt her toned bum. Conscious of the dangers of the sun, she then rubs in some suncream over her body – paying particular attention to her boobs.

  Video of Lacis trip to the pool has had nearly 400,000 views already. After all that hard work it's time for a lie down in the sunshine.

And then Laci decides to have a cool down by dipping her legs in the pool and treating viewers to a very racy shot of her wet bum. The jaw-dropping clip has been watched nearly 400,000 times in less than 24 hours.

"Woah damn Laci Kay, that hotness is melting me, wrote one fan.

Another added: "I want to be your camera guy." When not enjoying the sunshine by the pool, Laci is often in the gym but she still finds time to post steamy workout videos.

And recently her equally sexy sister Stephanie has also appeared in her clips.

For more infomation >> Blonde babe's trip to the pool gets 350k views – watch why - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

الحرب مع الشيطان - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> الحرب مع الشيطان - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

소녀시대 효연-윤아 '극명하게 차이나는 극과극 패션'(해피투게더3) | 연예뉴스 24/7 - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> 소녀시대 효연-윤아 '극명하게 차이나는 극과극 패션'(해피투게더3) | 연예뉴스 24/7 - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

RoMA HERoES - I. International Roma Storytelling Festival - Del Duma - Duration: 3:18.

I'm Mihaela Drăgan and I am Roma.

Gypsy, that is.

Well… half gypsy.

I'm half Romanian

and half, the good half, gypsy.

I went to a Roma music festival last year,

where I met all sort of foreigners who played

gypsy punk, gypsy hip-hop, gypsy ska.

Three of those foreign gypsy electro, ska musicians even fell in love with me.

Really.

One even asked me to marry him.

Three months and a half we spoke on Facebook till he finally said:

"Wouldn't you like to come to Holland to stay here a few days with me?"

Whoooo, well that's all I needed to hear!

I borrowed some money and I got a plane ticket right away!

We kiss and then we go to his place.

Kind of messy. Well, come one, that's how bachelors live - I say to myself.

We tour around the house and on the floor

I see some plants left to dry on some newspaper sheets.

Just like the ones my grandma used to pick to make tea.

After she picked the chamomile she left it to dry.

"You know what this is?", he says,

"Marijuana!"

"And what, are you making tea out of it?"

My God I was so stupid! The man of my dreams was a marijuana dealer.

So that's why I came into his life, to save him!

For 20 years he'd been smoking marijuana

and God crossed our paths so that I'd help him stop smoking,

to help him get rid of his vice.

I was feeling like a heroine already.

Some sort of Mother Teresa.

Guess what I was doing two days later?

Smoking marijuana with him, of course.

Because she had the courage to resist tradition,

to revolt against a whole system.

Because she has to hide that she is going to school.

Because another Roma girl hanged herself in order to not get married,

and before that she wrote with big letters on the wall:

"I am the school".

Because perhaps, the Roma kid from the last bench from the window is still there.

Because me, MihaelaDrăgan,

half Romanian,

half Roma,

I love and respect my both ethnicities.

No comments:

Post a Comment