Monday, July 31, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 31 2017

hi guys and welcome to another fishing video

Today I am with Nuno

Introduce yourself

Nuno: Hi I am Nuno

And Nuno's father

Gabriel: Hi, I am Gabriel

For the first time they went to try some Barbel with blackberry

Let's see if they're lucky.

what do you think?

They should not be too far

There are brambles

A good shadow

On some place they have to be

let´s try there

perfect cast

and fish on

the cast was perfect

near the bramble

and now...

we hook him, now let´s see if we can catch him

so many weeds

let´s see if I can get him

come here little fih

first fish of the day

here he is

small

but is the first

I mean, if we count on the bass I took at the beginning is the second

and let´s release

let´s take another?

Nuno do you see that bramble there?

Nuno: yes, near the shore

Cast there, near the shore

Nuno: I will try

now wait

now cast that little spot

Nuno: I see one

good luck

yes, that

you got him

Nuno: excited and panic words lololol

Repeat that yes part

This is so fun

Nuno: they are so strong

is good

Remove the hook for the release

that is small, when you get a big one...

fish on

is small

this here don´t have luck, no wood here

and done

is here

real small

very small

fight with him

don´t pull him

he is still there

so Nuno do you like Barbels?

that is bigger

now let´s catch one with the double size

that is good

is small

small

For more infomation >> He got is first Barbel - Ele apanhou o seu primeiro Barbo - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 Cooper S Chili Leer/Panoramadak/Xenon - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 Cooper S Chili Leer/Panoramadak/Xenon - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDi 150 pk S tronic S Line / B&O / panoramadak / 18" - uniek - - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDi 150 pk S tronic S Line / B&O / panoramadak / 18" - uniek - - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Koopappartement: Zwetstraat 37, 's-gravenhage - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Koopappartement: Zwetstraat 37, 's-gravenhage - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Three Little Kittens | Nursery Rhyme | Baby songs | Kids Rhymes | Farmees Videos - Duration: 41:03.

Look at the three little kittens

Meow!..

Three little kittens, they lost their mittens, and they began to cry!

"Oh, mother dear, we sadly fear,"

"Our mittens we have lost."

Meow!..

"What! Lost your mittens, you naughty kittens!"

"Then you shall have no pie."

Mee-ow, mee-ow!... "We shall have no pie!"

Meow!...

Three little kittens, they found their mittens, And they began to cry,

Meow!...

"Oh, mother dear, see here, see here, our mittens we have found."

Meow!...

"What! Found your mittens, You darling kittens!"

"Then you shall have some pie."

Mee-ow, mee-ow!... "We shall have some pie!"

Meow!...

Three little kittens put on their mittens, And soon ate up the pie,

Meow!...

"Oh, mother dear, we greatly fear, our mittens we have soiled."

Meow!...

"What, soiled your mittens, you naughty kittens!"

They began to sigh,

Mee-ow, mee-ow!... "Our mittens we have soiled!"

Meow!...

Three little kittens, they washed their mittens, And hung them out to dry,

Meow!...

"Oh, mother dear, Look here, look here, Our mittens we have washed.

Meow!...

"What, washed your mittens, you're such good kittens, I smell a rat close by."

Mee-ow, mee-ow!... "We smell a rat close by!"

Meow!...

The three little kittens are so funny!

Meow!...

For more infomation >> Three Little Kittens | Nursery Rhyme | Baby songs | Kids Rhymes | Farmees Videos - Duration: 41:03.

-------------------------------------------

TRUMP, JAPAN'S ABE TALK ABOUT 'GRAVE AND GROWING' NORTH KOREA THREAT - north korean leader - Duration: 3:48.

TRUMP, JAPAN'S ABE TALK ABOUT 'GRAVE AND GROWING' NORTH KOREA THREAT

http://cdn. primedia. za/primedia-broadcasting/image/upload/c_fill,h_289,q_70,w_463/k5mj9ipwt391ofixxbes.

TOKYO - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe spoke with US President Donald Trump on Monday and agreed on the need for more action on North Korea just hours after the S Ambassador to the United Nations said Washington is done talking about North Korea.

Nikki Haley, US Ambassador to the United Nations, said in a statement China must decide if it is willing to back imposing stronger UN sanctions on North Korea over Friday nights long-range missile test, the Norths second this month.

Any new UN Security Council resolution that does not significantly increase the international pressure on North Korea is of no value, Haley said, adding that Japan and South Korea also needed to do more.

Abe told reporters after his conversation with Trump that repeated efforts by the international community to find a peaceful solution to the North Korean issue had yet to bear fruit in the face of Pyongyangs unilateral escalation.

International society, including Russia and China, need to take this seriously and increase pressure, Abe said. He said Japan and the United States would take steps towards concrete action but did not give details.

Abe and Trump did not discuss military action against North Korea, nor what would constitute the crossing of a red line by Pyongyang, Deputy Chief Cabinet spokesman Koichi Hagiuda told reporters.

A White House statement after the phone call said the two leaders agreed that North Korea poses a grave and growing direct threat to the United States, Japan, the Republic of Korea, and other countries near and far.

It said Trump reaffirmed our ironclad commitment to defend Japan and South Korea from any attack, using the full range of United States capabilities. Japans Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said the talk between Abe and Trump lasted for about 50 minutes.

The role that China can play is extremely important, he told a news conference.

Japan intends to call on those countries involved - including the UN, the United States and South Korea to start, but also China and Russia - to take on additional duties and actions to increase pressure, Suga said, declining to give details about what those steps might be.

For more infomation >> TRUMP, JAPAN'S ABE TALK ABOUT 'GRAVE AND GROWING' NORTH KOREA THREAT - north korean leader - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.4 One D - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.4 One D - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Влияет ли загруженность подростка на качество его питания? - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Влияет ли загруженность подростка на качество его питания? - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Как запустить, открыть командную строку от имени администратора в Windows 10, 8 или 7 - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Как запустить, открыть командную строку от имени администратора в Windows 10, 8 или 7 - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.4 One D - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.4 One D - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Yatağın Gazabı/Eski bir video - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Yatağın Gazabı/Eski bir video - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

did somebody say boom - Duration: 0:06.

Did somebody say boom?

For more infomation >> did somebody say boom - Duration: 0:06.

-------------------------------------------

Season 1, Episode 1, Currahee - Duration: 1:13:13.

For more infomation >> Season 1, Episode 1, Currahee - Duration: 1:13:13.

-------------------------------------------

Inside His Dark Materials 1: Reading Philip Pullman - Duration: 9:10.

I thought we could start by talking about when you first came to the book

when did you when did you first read it? - So the first time I read the Northern

Lights I think I was 10 and I actually stole my copy from, I was around a family

friend's house and we and I just saw it this picture of this girl with something

shining in her hands with a bear standing behind her and I thought that

looks good so I literally just stole it from their house and it's not left my house since

Excellent, first stolen book!

I remember when I first came to it that one of the things that surprised me most was the bit

about the daemons and coming back to it that first scene I'd forgotten just how

strange it was, because it's really eerie and uncanny and I don't know did

you find the same thing?

I sort of had the opposite reaction to me it made

total sense and you know immediately started planning what my daemon would be

What would your daemon be?

See I'd love to say something cool like a snow leopard

or something but I think it's probably like either really clumsy

kitten that sort of never grows up or maybe an otter I'm actually out here

in the water and they look cute but they're actually quite fierce

Yeah, I think mine would probably be a fox - because I am I think

quite a scruffy person - No! - No, I am, I really am

So I think it would need to be something that

was a little- and I prefer being out in the countryside I'm not a city dweller

I think I would need to be something a little bit wild and scruffy

I think what surprised me about it though first coming to it was that the

something I think he does that's so clever is having a world that is so nearly our

own and isn't and I think it was one of those books that really struck me how

people think of fantasy as being far away fantasy and I know something that I

noticed in your books as well of having the fantasy sit so near to the reality

was is it something you feel with an influence when you were writing?

Oh hugely I mean the Northern Lights are probably the single biggest influence and

inspiration for my writing and I and yes that idea of fantasy not having to be

dragons and sort of these far-flung places, but actually places that we inhabit

but just tilted slightly to let that magic in something that really

appealed to me as a reader and continues to appeal to me as a reader as well as a writer

Yeah it definitely appeals to me to you and I think I'm though all these

moments where you just start to get comfortable and you feel as I know where

this world - you get your feet underneath you - and then suddenly something that just would

would throw you instantly and I think and I like the fact that all of the

adults around Lyra don't they respond to her very much

in their own adult world and she's having to enter into that that world

rather than the world seeming to change around here, to alter to her existences

she has to kind of fight her way into that world and I liked that.

Did you have any, which are your favorite scenes in the book, coming back to it?

That's a very hard question I know.

So, possibly my favorite scene

it is where it's a very final the very final pages possibly my favorite scene

of the whole series I mean that every time I read that final line my heart

just lifts and I'm just desperate to read the next book but before that I love Iorek

when they first meet him - yeah he's an amazing character - he's such an

amazing character and just the sadness of that scene and the intensity

of that scene and then the way that the connection kind of builds between him

and Lyra was possibly my favorite sort of relationship in the first book but

there are so many good scenes I'm just sort of flicking through them in my head

now and they're just it's impossible really to to narrow it down

they're just scene after scene of brilliance.

Yeah and I think, it's quite

a shocking book as well I mean I think right from that first scene when you

know you've got somebody trying to poison someone right the way through to

going back to the book I'd forgotten just how shocking the scene with the

cutting away the daemons is. The moment when Lyra's caught and you think that

her daemon is about to be torn away from her and it's utterly painful

I think it's that she meets a character called Tony and he's

asking for his Ratter and just reading that just coming to it cold if you sort

of pick up the book and open it on a random page it's just heartbreaking

and as someone who had a cat, a much-loved cat growing up the scenes

with all the daemons separated and when they're sort of ghost-like was just

heartbreaking and yeah incredibly sad.

And I think it's very brave thing to have

those kind of ideas even coming into it into a book like this

for children because that the idea of having a part of your

personality wrenched away from you it's a really bold concept.

It's a difficult concept even for an adult I think, and do you think that it

changed the way that children's writers operated afterwards

Do you think it opened some doors for people in terms of what they felt they could explore?

I mean I'm not kind of up-to-date with what came before

but I mean definitely for me as a writer it gives you permission to go to

those darker places and you do see sort of much darker themes emerging

and that children respond to those themes and that they're able to deal with that and

sort of and the way the Pullman sort of guides you through it, you know

there is always that comfort like she always has Pantalaimon and there with

her sort of comforting her and while they're scared she's never alone

I think it's the loneliness of the children without their demons that is so terrifying as

a child to read about but Lyra who we're seeing the world through always has that

companion so I think there's that comfort so I think yes it gives you

permission to be darker as long as there's hope

As well as that moment where you realize that you're getting to see inside someone's mind and

to see the split in someone's personality, and I think it's such a clever way of

getting to the heart of the fact that you can feel more than one thing at once

and think more than one thing at once and the way that you come

to know Lyra is essentially through one part of her personality talking to

another and I think just just thinking about that as a concept where that comes from...

It's genius as a writer, it's a brilliant device if you're going to

reduce it sort of the technicalities of how he does it, it's a brilliant way to

get into a character's head without sort of huge exposition it's an amazing idea.

And it means that you can have all this questioning of why she's making

decisions and that be completely natural,

you don't have to have her, as you say, explaining everything that she does

because there's someone else there saying 'Are you sure you want to do this

really reckless quite sort of crazy thing?!' And she's going, 'No, yeah, I'm definitely going to do it.'

I thought it was interesting as well, narratively, it struck me not I

don't think the first time I read it overtly but certainly coming back to it,

and I wondered if it did with you as well, that normally for children

if they start off as orphans which is effectively where Lyra starts then

finding their parents would be something that would be - happy!

- this brilliant thing and obviously for Lyra that's not and so she has

this very different arc of going through that stage of feeling that she's

found somewhere and belonging when she's with Mrs. Coulter and then

effectively ending almost an orphan again at the end but through choice -

And what a disappointment her parents turn out to be

for all their surface brilliance and they as individuals might be brilliant

but as parents they utterly bail!

And throughout this first book that she constantly has hope so when she sees

them together for the first time there's this sort of huge lifting and joyous sort of

the way that she sees them is so joyous together and then it's all torn

apart almost instantly and I think it's amazing to see such a flawed

relationship through a child's eyes I think he depicts it so tenderly and

fiercely as well it captures kind of the real opposition in their

relationship and yeah it's one of my favorite things about the book is just

that the way that he shows adults to be so flawed

and for the children to be seeing that clearly.

I think the the fact that he takes takes in so many locations as well on this I mean obviously we're

having this conversation in Oxford and and you live in Oxford so do you

feel as though you see Lyra coming round the corner when you walk around

because I mean Oxford is such a huge part of the book isn't it?

Yes and the college is obviously very evocative,

and yes, 'Lyra's Oxford', I loved that book and I was given a copy when I moved to Oxford and so

it's a very nice sort of guide, way to see the city.

It's great to talk to you about all that today and I can't wait til we meet up again to talk about characters.

For more infomation >> Inside His Dark Materials 1: Reading Philip Pullman - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

Mettez ceci dans votre café. Après 2 gorgées, votre graisse abdominale commencera à disparaître - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> Mettez ceci dans votre café. Après 2 gorgées, votre graisse abdominale commencera à disparaître - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

027: Fat Shaming (CC) - Duration: 8:45.

For more infomation >> 027: Fat Shaming (CC) - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

70 Dodge Charger Hot Wheels Fast and Furious Review and Detail - Duration: 8:13.

Welcome to Channel AToyZ

see again with Channel AToyZ..

for you all that new or get lost and found this AToyZ Channel

so let me quick explain.., this AToyZ is channel about Hot Wheels

and others toyz but mostly is about Hot Wheels

so lets SUBSCRIBE to see others new video

okay then.. now we will talk about this.

that quite famous right now

70 Dodge Charger.. from Fast and Furious series

previously AToyZ review about this..

Bat Mobile

T-Rextroyer this is reg Treasure Hunt 2016

if you haven't see that both you can check the url link on detail

or you can check on AToyZ list video

okay lets back to our Dodge.

70 Dodge Charger...

okay like usually let see from the back

this is the part number

70 Dodge Charger..

this is..... ( not sure...)

... (still not sure.....)

not sure that this picture is an info that this hot wheels can go up and down..

because is infrequently i see detail picture here..

like this one.. we can't find another detail beside the name

they don't have this little more info

this is from Experimotors

Experimotors

form part 1/10...

and for license... this have Dodge..

and here have Universal Studio

from Fast and Furious Film

and matel also here

and now from the front

this is the part number

...4 / 265....

this is Fast and Furious Mark

1/10.... part

from Experimotors Series

this is just me or experimotors seris is new..?.. (maybe somebody can left info about experimotors on detail...)

this is the closer look..

this Dodge have black solid color

i think have good quality black color

and also have red mark at the back like the moview

for you already see the movie so will be familiar with this car

at the back have this.

Hemi... Mark

Dodge Charger...

and have red list for velg

open window..

and have two spare tire..

if i not mistake on JADA Version ( not really sure...)

for the back they have more option

they can change the back, not only spare tire

if i not mistake .. not sure about this...

this is from bottom

(let me find some focus....)

70 Dodge Charger...

Hot Wheels 2016..

so this is new parts

made on 2016

made in Malaysia

This is from bottom

and this is form the back

have two spare tire

this is from front

have gray color bumper

gray or silver...

this is from top

have hole as roof top.. (maybe)

you can see the chair from top here

This is detail looks

i think is enough for Review...

this 70 Dodge Charger...

Don't Forget to SUBSCRIBE

too see another AToyZ Video

thank you

For more Information.. please check on video information below

Thanks for watching AToyZ Youtube Video Channel

don't forget to like, share or Subscribe to be first one to get notice

For more infomation >> 70 Dodge Charger Hot Wheels Fast and Furious Review and Detail - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

최신 새:"담배 사러 나간다더니"…성매매로 경찰 체포된 남편|KpKr - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> 최신 새:"담배 사러 나간다더니"…성매매로 경찰 체포된 남편|KpKr - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

LOL BEBEK AÇILIMI #2!!! (BU SEFER NADİR!) #50AboneyeYolculuk - Duration: 9:37.

For more infomation >> LOL BEBEK AÇILIMI #2!!! (BU SEFER NADİR!) #50AboneyeYolculuk - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

Grizzy James - Wham Bam (...

For more infomation >> Grizzy James - Wham Bam (...

-------------------------------------------

symphony SYMTAB 25 Full Specifications | symphony price bd| symphony latest model | symphony Review - Duration: 1:59.

symphony SYMTAB 25

symphony mobile android

symphony all phone

symphony mobile price bd

symphony new android phone

Full Specifications, full Review

No comments:

Post a Comment