Monday, February 26, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 27 2018

That just means you have a completely false impression of me

I have my doubts

Maybe you'll come to me in a couple of years and demand something in return

Right. Or I'll want my kidney back.

My God, Hanna, you're just as... as timid and anxious as our mother

Whose funeral you didn't even come to

Yes, that's right, and you always harp on these same old stories!

You haven't changed one iota in all these years

Do you actually realize what I'm risking?

What I'm prepared to do?

I'll be living with only one kidney afterwards

In the past, I would have ended this conversation a long time ago

But today I'm offering you, one last time, to consider my offer

She isn't answering her cell, either

Maybe she doesn't feel like talking on the phone

Where IS she?

Taking a walk, at the movies, what do I know?

Can't you understand, that after your fight she might want to take her mind off things?

What do you mean 'fight'?

Give me a break, Lars! You totally overran her with your suggestion that you move in next to her.

== I only want to help her! == The opposite of 'good' is 'good intentions'.

Yes. No, at No Limits. Yeah, all right.

== Where WERE you?! I've been trying to find you! == Okay.

Yeah, then we'll see each other later. See you, ciao ciao.

Where were you?!

Taking a walk

For that long?!

Before that, I went to see Sylvia

Yeah, and?!

I'll probably never trust her one hundred percent

Carla already knows. I'm going to accept her offer.

== If you knew how happy this makes me! == Yeah, now we have one less big thing to worry about, hm?

Now the operation just has to go well!

== But that Hanna and Sylvia are even able to... == Yes, thank heavens!

== Yeah well, Sylvia... == What about her?

Well, do you think she's doing all this with no ulterior motives?

== Well why not? == She's never been able to share with her sister. A kidney isn't exactly a schnitzel.

Bernd, your comparison is tasteless. Besides which, she has no ulterior motives!

Oh come on, you know good and well what my relationship with Sylvia is like

Listen, uh... If you need any help in the near future, then let me know. That way you'll have more time for your sweetie.

Well, if that's the case - you could do me a favor right now

Fire away

I'm expecting a shipment of Spanish exhibit pieces - pictures and sculptures

Olé!

== If you could take care of the paperwork for me? == Sure thing.

Wonderful, then I can go straight to see Hanna

== Carla? == Count Lahnstein.

== And don't you forget any of the forms! == No, no.

Carla, I just wanted to know if everything is really all right

Yes, of course

Between you and Mr. von Beyenbach, too?

It's all great. He supports me wherever he can.

You could never imagine a better fiance!

== Okay, see you later, all right? == Mhm.

Thank you

For what?

Hey, we'll get through these next few weeks together, and then a new life begins

Ciao

Good, Leonard, then we'll see you shortly

== What, Leonard has time right now? == The sooner, the better.

Actually, you could ask your sister if she could come over now, too, couldn't you?

She doesn't even know about my decision yet

Then you'd better take care of that as soon as possible. Preferably right away.

Yes, you're right

You're already the second visitor I've had today. I never would have guessed I'm so popular.

Was Hanna here?

Yes

And?

There is no 'and'. She isn't changing her mind.

Come on, then talk to her again

Felix, I don't know why I should do that. Hanna is a grown woman and she said no.

Yeah, and what did you expect?! With all the grief you've caused her in the past few years!?

== Oh, that's all history. == For Hanna--

== Hello? == Sylvia?

Hanna!

If your offer still stands, then...

... I'd like to accept it

Hello?

Uh...

Yes, yes, of course. I stick to my word, you know that.

Could you come over right now?

Why?

Leonard would like to go over a few things about the operation with us in advance

Uh, yeah... Yeah, all right, I'll... I'll come over.

All right, see you soon. Ciao.

So, Hanna has agreed

Thank you

Is that all?

I had hoped that OUR relationship would improve as a result of this, too

That you still hold a grudge against me for how I handled Martin's legacy - I can understand your position, but I--

Well, it's good if you're able to understand it! Then we've clarified that.

So you really aren't going to forgive me? When even Hanna and I are taking a chance on a new beginning...

No

You simply hurt me too deeply for that

A shame

A shame

Would there be anything to add to that?

== At the moment, no. Of course I'll keep you posted. == Good.

Yes, come in?

== Oh, I apologize-- == We're done for today anyway. == What is it?

Uh, Mr. von Beyenbach, I'd like to thank you again...

...for the way in which you're taking care of my daughter

I give Carla a helping hand whenever it's possible, that goes without saying

Our animosity towards you couldn't have escaped your notice

Which was, of course, fed by the rumors that were circulating about you. But meanwhile...

Mr. von Beyenbach has done an outstanding job of settling not only into our family, but also into the firm

That allows us to look towards the future with a certain amount of hope

All right, keep it up, my dear fellow, and have a good evening

You appear to impress my father. But not me.

That's good enough

Mr. von Beyenbach, you're a small, lowlife heel. And I'm going to see to it that you stay that way.

Careful, careful

== It's time that somebody shows you where the boundaries are. == Oh, and YOU'RE going to show me?

With pleasure

Doctor Mallmann wants to speak with you tomorrow, before the operation

But since you have to go to the hospital this evening anyway...

... it's better if we talk about it now

And the operation is definitely taking place tomorrow?

Yes. I was able to make clear to Dr. Mallmann how urgent this case is, and so he made this schedule possible.

I see

And as far as what the immediate risks are, you understood all that?

I did, yes. Also, everything about the possible long-term effects.

Great

Well, that was it then, right?

No. Should you decide to change your mind - for whatever reason, then...

... you're free to do that right up until the procedure

It wouldn't surprise me if she actually does that

Then it's going to stay suspenseful till the end. Wonderful.

Excuse me for a moment. I have a phone call to make, business-related.

'Business phone call'

If this is another subterfuge...!

Well, I'll only believe her once the whole thing is over

What kind of business phone call is this?!

== Here, here you go. == Oh, thanks.

Is there anything I can do for Hanna?

I don't think so. Except, you can hope she comes through the operation well.

And I'm sure she's glad she has so many good friends

My God, what's keeping her?!

Did you really believe Sylvia was playing fair this time?

I mean, this stalling for time - this is typical for her

== Do you think she would back out now? == Oh, I think she's capable of anything.

I'm going to get her. She can't just leave us waiting here forever.

Sylvia?

Are you done telephoning?

Yeah, yeah

Everything all right?

Yeah, yeah

The phone call was important

You can do it!

I'll come by tomorrow again, before the operation

== Bye. == Bye.

Don't you want to tell me what's wrong?

Anyway...

If there's anything else to discuss regarding the operation...

Are you coming?

Good, Father, then we'll see each other later. Right.

We weren't done yet

You told me what you think of me, and I told you what I thought about that. Where's the problem?

YOU'RE the problem! And as head of the Holding, it's my job to find a solution to that.

To my knowledge that's your father's job

Oh please, why so nitpicky? You aren't normally so exact when it comes to the truth.

== Excuse me?! == There are so many skeletons in your closet, my boy.

Don't come at me with those lame allegations from my nephew again!

You can be glad that out of consideration for Carla and the reputation of my family, I haven't already mopped you up!

What is there to mop up?

I think you understood me

But as long as you follow my directives, I see no reason to do that

You can go now

Well, if no one else has any questions...

At the moment, I don't

== Good, then we'll see each other tomorrow at the hospital. == Right.

Sylvia? I wanted to thank you for coming.

Yes, of course I would

Goodbye

== Bye. == Bye. == Bye.

Do we all maybe wanna go get something to drink at Schneiders?

Yeah

== Okay. == Okay.

Yeah, when I think about the coming days at the hospital... But I'm not allowed to eat anything before the operation.

== See you. == See you.

So, was there something up, earlier, with your sister?

That woman is a riddle to me

== Can I get you anything else? == No, thank you, Ms. Schneider. Oh, I did already ask for the check.

== I'll take care of that. == Thank you.

I'd like to ask again for your understanding regarding the inconveniences this will cause you

Ms. Jones, please! It absolutely goes without saying that a procedure like this takes precedence.

Who's going to be my stand-in with BAM, during the time I'm in the hospital?

It's going to be... not my FIRST choice, however, I think...

... Bernd von Beyenbach has earned a chance

Whu...uh...what?! Do you not have anyone else who would be an option?

Not on such short notice

He's one of the few who has a good familiarity with the internal workings of Beyenbach AllMedia

== Here you go. == Thank you, Ms. Schneider.

== Have a nice evening, and hello to Cécile. == Thanks, I'll be happy to tell her.

== Hello, Charlie. == Hello. == Hello!

== Do you have a table for us? == Let's take a look.

== Ah, good evening, everyone. == Hello.

Good evening, Count Lahnstein

Were you meeting with Sylvia Jones on a business matter?

Yes. Your fiance is going to be her stand-in during her absence.

And you, Ms. Novak - I wish you all the best with the upcoming operation.

Yes, thank you

You can really consider yourself fortunate to have a sister who comes through like this for you

Well, then... I'm going to see Ms. Jones to her car

== Bye. == Bye.

Leonard

I don't believe it

What's that?

Sylvia is going to let Bernd represent her - all on account of me?

== Appears that way. == Yeah, but she hates him like the plague!

Don't make yourself insane!

A transplant like this is only performed by experienced doctors, and Leonard is there too

But what if there are complications??

Hanna will get through this operation just fine and you'll soon be able to hold her in your arms again

And we have Sylvia Jones to thank for all of it

Don't make me weep

Well, why do you say that? You ought to be happy about it.

Through this you have a chance to prove yourself in the company

What??

You don't even know yet?

Know what?!

My father has appointed you as head of Beyenbach AllMedia during Sylvia's absence

No!

If I were you, I would touch base with Ansgar first thing tomorrow morning

Then you guys can discuss everything

I'm going to go call Hanna again to see how she's doing

Right, uh, you do that. And please, give her a big hello from me, all right?

Sure

YES!!

One man's loss is another man's gain

You're in luck. I was just about to leave for the clinic.

Thank you for taking the time for me

Sure...

Tell me...

Why isn't Bernd picking up the documents himself?

Because they aren't for him, they're for me

Am I understanding you right?

Yes. I've decided to take over as your replacement myself.

I'm happy to hear that!

Funny - I sort of thought we'd be of one mind on that point

And... have you informed him of that yet?

Nah, I'll do that tomorrow

Too bad! I would have loved to see his face.

Oh, I'll be happy to keep you posted

But don't think he's going to take his demotion lightly

Trust me. That is the least of my problems.

Good

My mother's waiting next door

I can only hope that Sylvia won't change her mind

== Do you really think she would back out now? == I wouldn't put it past her.

Oh, I can't imagine that!

And if she does? What then?

No, she'll stick to her decision. She won't leave me in the lurch.

All right, well, I'm going back to my mother then

Well, I really have to ask you all to leave now. I have to get you ready for the operation.

== I'll be thinking of you the whole time. == Mhm.

== You'll be fine. == Of course.

And as soon as you've come through it, I'll be here to visit you

For more infomation >> 062 Carla & Hanna - Duration: 15:40.

-------------------------------------------

Bolero Mưa Đêm Tỉnh Nhỏ | Học Đàn Organ Cấp Tốc | 0909422006 - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Bolero Mưa Đêm Tỉnh Nhỏ | Học Đàn Organ Cấp Tốc | 0909422006 - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

★ Высыпь ГОРЧИЧНЫЙ порошок в ванну и погрузись на 10 минут. Почувствуешь себя на 10 лет моложе - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> ★ Высыпь ГОРЧИЧНЫЙ порошок в ванну и погрузись на 10 минут. Почувствуешь себя на 10 лет моложе - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons about Cars for Kids Spider-man Cartoon Color Cars and Super heroes Learn Colors - Duration: 12:09.

Cartoons about Cars for Kids Spider-man Cartoon Color Cars and Super heroes Learn Colors

For more infomation >> Cartoons about Cars for Kids Spider-man Cartoon Color Cars and Super heroes Learn Colors - Duration: 12:09.

-------------------------------------------

Neighbor: I knew he'd kill people, I just didn't know when - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Neighbor: I knew he'd kill people, I just didn't know when - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Trump says he'd have run into Florida school CNNPolitics - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Trump says he'd have run into Florida school CNNPolitics - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Fegato pieno di tossine: 7 campanelli d'allarme - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> Fegato pieno di tossine: 7 campanelli d'allarme - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Tips From Writing My Black Experience | Tamara Woods - Duration: 9:19.

Hi!

I'm clearly not Lily, but Lily's allowing me to talk to you about diversity

today.

My name's Tamara and I'm an author and a writer and I wanted to talk to you about

writing about your ethnicity in your stories.

Logo Intro with music by David Bello

We all want to represent our own experiences in our writing.

We want to tell our stories.

It's important.

It's one of the reasons that makes writing and reading so interesting, because when there's

people that have these diverse viewpoints, and places and life, things that they're

doing, and you get to experience little pieces of their world.

It's incredible.

I am incredibly biased but hopefully you are too and you love the written word as well.

As I said, I'm going to come to you today and give you some… a few tips that I've

learned as I've been writing my current novel, which is a cozy mystery and my main

character Issadora or Issa is black.

Just to give you a little bit of background, she lives in a very small town in West Virginia

where she's definitely a "minority" minority.

Much like myself was.

And please let me know down in the comments what you think, because conversation makes

all of this fun.

I'm going to give you these tips from my point of view and talking in terms of being

black, however, I think these tips can be applied across different

races, nationalities, genders, and sexual orientations, et cetera.

But I'm just coming to you from where I am.

So I had this story I wanted to write.

I wanted to write about a cozy mystery with an African-American lead.

And the first bit of advice that I will give to you that I learned is that I had to be

true to myself.

[on screen: Be True To Yourself] I had to be true to my experiences and the

story that was playing in my head.

I had to write about things as I saw them and how I felt she would feel.

Things that I thought would be relevant in the situation.

Things that I thought would happen in a small town with the situations that I was creating.

And I had to remember that my story wasn't going to represent every single black person

and every single black person's experience.

I can't expect these 75,000 words to represent every black person in West Virginia and Chicago

and Nairobi and Australia and London and etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

That is impossible.

And to put that much weight on myself and my story would be a disservice.

But They might find a little bit of themselves

there.

And if not they might just find something that's funny, something that they think's

interesting, that they can relate to, something that they can connect with.

And here's the thing I think sometimes people do really, really want so much to see themselves

in a story and they feel upset or cheated because the character didn't do what they

expected someone who's Black to do.

Or they don't speak the way a Black person should speak.

[finger quotes] should speak.

Or whatever.

But that's when I had to remind myself [On Screen: You can't control readers'

opinions.]

anybody else's opinion is really none of my business.

I can not control how people think, feel, respond and react to my work.

The only thing I can do is to write it to the best of my ability, to try to create an

interesting and fun and enjoyable story and to send it out into the universe.

It's mine, I created it, and I have to own it.

Now owning it and being tone death when people tell you that there's an issue involved

in your story that is harmful to people And that you need to look into that.

When your sensitivity readers or beta readers, are signaling to you- hey there's a problem

here…

That's different from owning it, that's just being tone deaf.

I'm not even going to go into that topic.

I feel like if you've been on I don't know Twitter for the past four, three years

and you've been a part of the YA community You've uh…you've come across this…

once or twice.

-But anyway- One aspect of writing about someone being

Black and imagining people who weren't black were going to end up reading it was that I

wondered- How much should I explain?

And then I realized No.

No.

I'm trying to share an authentic kind of vision into this world.

[On Screen- Don't over explain the character's life.]

Every little piece of minutiae is not going to be explained.

For instance there is a part where I talk about her having a wash day and I'm talking

about her baby hairs.

In the context of what's written around there, people should be able to figure out

what that means if they've never run across these words before.

And if they want to know more information then Google is there to help them.

I'm not writing a research paper.

I'm not writing a dissertation.

This is not a nonfiction novel about the African-American experience.

This is just a fiction book about this really cool chick who is doing some bomb stuff.

[On Scene- Know the important themes/tropes of your genre]

The thing I needed to keep in mind is the tropes from the genre.

Like I said I am writing a cozy mystery, and a cozy mystery there's quite a few things

to keep in consideration.

And let me tell you the stuff that's important for, let's say, the main character.

In the average cozy mystery, the main character is a white, female, who is very intelligent,

a little bit nosy, who feel invested- personally invested- in the murders that occur, and she

is not a detective or someone who works in the law industry in a professional capacity.

Keeping that in consideration, Issa she too is all of these things, except she's black,

she has a hella afro, and she's bomb.

But I kept all of those same characteristics,

those same tropes in the story, because when someone who loves cozy mysteries comes to

read my story, I want them to have that familiarity and to have those things that make a cozy…cozy.

[On Screen- Don't fall into the Stereotypes Trap]

Another thing that I was worried about was playing into stereotypes.

You know- I know- I know you've had this- I know you've had this before.

Where you're reading a book and you're into it and it's cool and things are going

and then there's just that…one part where the author threw in a stereotype and you just

kind of cringe and why is that there?

And it's something that clearly the author hadn't thought about at all.

And it's jarring.

It doesn't help with the story and it takes you out of it for a second.

Granted, I'm a person who sensitive to those and I check for them when I'm reading.

And it's not even, it's not an on purpose thing it's just my brain is like- eh why

did they do that?- and I notice it.

And because I'm a person who lives in this society and I consume this media, that too

is in my head.

So I wanted to make sure that in this novel, that's not happening.

If there is a stereotype, I want to be playing with it.

I wanting to be turning it on its head, I don't just want to be feeding into it.

One thing I did Everybody knows the stereotype that black

people love fried chicken- even though people who eat meat love fried chicken too because

it's delicious- But anyway-

I decided that even though it might not have been anything that anyone else would notice.

It made me uncomfortable.

It made me feel like I was feeding into a stereotype.

Since I am the first gatekeeper, the first editor, the first person consuming this media

even before I share it, I wanted to feel better about it.

So that was something that I deleted.

And I would caution you to be aware of any stereotypes that you put into with your stories

and either take them out, address them in some way, or take them and flip the hell out

of them.

And just make it that much more interesting for your reader.

And of course remember this is ultimately your story and your vision.

Keep true to that.

Thank you so much for having me Lily and thank you so much dear viewers for checking me out.

I hope that you enjoyed this.

Please go down in the comments and let's have a chit chat.

My name is Tamara and I talk about writing and books and I do a weekly write-in on my

channel.

If you haven't already, please subscribe to Lily.

I love her work and I'm so honored that's she's allowing me to be here.

And if you have the time, go check out my channel, and if you like it there, please

subscribe.

Again thank you so much and I'll see you next time.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Tips From Writing My Black Experience | Tamara Woods - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

Une mère est furieuse quand sa fille de 4 ans est affamée à l'école.. - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Une mère est furieuse quand sa fille de 4 ans est affamée à l'école.. - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Hanging By A Moment Reggae - Duration: 3:24.

I'm desperate for changing

Starving for truth

I'm closer to where I started

Chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you

Letting go of all I've held onto

I'm standing here until you make me move

I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all I'm lacking

Completely incomplete

I'll take your invitation

You take all of me

Now I'm falling even more in love with you

Letting go of all I've held onto

I'm standing here until you make me move

I'm hanging by a moment here with you

I'm livin' for the only thing I know

I'm running here and I'm not quite sure where to go

And I don't know what I'm diving into

Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing else to lose

There's nothing else to find

There is nothing in the world that can change my mind

There is nothing else

There is nothing else

Nothing else

In this world

For more infomation >> Hanging By A Moment Reggae - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons about Cars for Kids Spider-man Cartoon Color Cars and Super heroes Learn Colors - Duration: 12:09.

Cartoons about Cars for Kids Spider-man Cartoon Color Cars and Super heroes Learn Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment