Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 27 2018

Please SUBSCRIBE Rani G Health & Beauty Tips

For more infomation >> Instant Brighter & Glowing Skin With Orange Peels||Get Clear, Brighter and Spotless Skin by Rani G - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

BIGBANG's G-Dragon Enlists In The Military - Duration: 1:31.

BIGBANG's G-Dragon Enlists In The Military

G-Dragon is the second BIGBANG member to begin his mandatory service!.

On February 27, G-Dragon entered the 3rd Infantry Division recruit training center located in Cheorwon, Gangwon Province.

Many fans and company staff were present to send him off.  Prior to his enlistment, G-Dragon enjoyed time together with fellow BIGBANG members, Yang Hyun Suk, and other friends.

A few hours before, Yang Hyun Suk also posted two photos with the simple caption ….

G-Dragon will receive five weeks of basic training and continue with his official assignment afterwards.

He is scheduled to be discharged from the military on November 26, 2019.

We wish G-Dragon a safe service!.

For more infomation >> BIGBANG's G-Dragon Enlists In The Military - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Extend your Wi-Fi signal - Duration: 1:22.

If you're a Sky Q customer your Sky Q minibox also acts as a Wi-Fi booster.

If you're not a Sky Q customer and there are areas your Wi-Fi struggling to reach

a Sky wireless booster can help extend it.

A Sky booster works by receiving your Sky Hub's Wi-Fi signal and broadcasting it again

to create an extended signal.

You can then connect your device to the extended signal.

Make sure you place your booster out in the open

halfway between your Hub and the area you can't get a signal.

The speed from your booster will always be a bit slower than the speed directly from your Hub.

So whenever you're closer to your hub than you are to your booster

connect to your Hub's Wi-Fi instead.

Some devices may not automatically connect to the strongest signal as you move through your home.

Turn your device's Wi-Fi off and on again

and it should then choose the strongest signal.

To find out how to get the best speed from your Sky Hub

follow this link

For more infomation >> Extend your Wi-Fi signal - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Makeup for Beginners - In 5 Mins Using 5 Products Only | Anaysa - Duration: 3:08.

Hello friends !!!! I am ANISHKA....

today I am gonna tell you

how u can do makeup just in 5 minutes only with 5 products

the special thing about the video is this

i have used only 5 products for this makeup look

and special announcement is that from now

we will meet you guys Monday to Friday 5 days in a week at 2 o'clock

so let's start with today's video

i am using GARNIER BB CREAM rather than foundation

take the cream on your hand

and put the dots of cream on your face

don't forget to apply bb cream on your neck area, under eye area and eyelids

now using beauty blender tap and blend bb cream on your face

whenever you are using bb cream/foundation

blend well so it will not gonna look cakey

now for eye makeup I am applying liner

for liner I am using COLORBAR MATTE EYELINER

like I had told you earlier that start applying liner from mid

so you will get perfect liner line from inner corner

so you can make wing liner easily

next I am applying MASCARA

I am using LAKME EYECONIC CURLING MASCARA in shade BLUE

before using mascara remove extra product form brush

as you get enough product for your lashes

this royal blue color give me a different look

now I am applying blush on my cheeks

here I am using LOREAL BLUSHING KISS

I am applying blush with the help of beauty blender

if you don't have brush you can use beauty blender too

keep smile on face when you are applying blush

as per this method you get the blush on your cheeks only

and in last I am using MAYBLINNE in shade 20 PIONEER for lipstick

so that was today's easiest makeup tutorial video

if you guys want to see videos like this

then do commenting below and just let me know

if you like this video then don't forget to like and share this video

if you are new on ANAYSA don't forget to subscribe

don't forget to press that bell icon

so you will able to see my videos soon

follow me on intsagram

me ANISHKA will meet you in my next video

till then take care and buhh byeeeeee

For more infomation >> Makeup for Beginners - In 5 Mins Using 5 Products Only | Anaysa - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

60歲曾志偉酒後露本性!邂逅25歲性感紋身師好嗨! - Duration: 7:41.

For more infomation >> 60歲曾志偉酒後露本性!邂逅25歲性感紋身師好嗨! - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

2/13/18 9:39 AM (1422 Main St, Jenkins Township, PA 18640, USA) - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> 2/13/18 9:39 AM (1422 Main St, Jenkins Township, PA 18640, USA) - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

แกงคั่วหอยขม Thai Curry with River Snail | 1 Minute Cooking - Duration: 1:07.

Thai Curry with River Snail

Coconut milk 1 cup

Red curry paste 100 g

Water 1 cup

River Snail 1 kg

Palm sugar 1 tsp

Fish sauce 2 tsp

Wildbetal leafbush 1 cup

1-2 serve

For more infomation >> แกงคั่วหอยขม Thai Curry with River Snail | 1 Minute Cooking - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Independent News today 27 February 2018 Bangladeshi Latest News Today News Update bd all bangla news - Duration: 12:25.

Independent News today 27 February 2018 Bangladeshi Latest News Today News Update bd all bangla news

Independent News today 27 February 2018 Bangladeshi Latest News Today News Update bd all bangla news

For more infomation >> Independent News today 27 February 2018 Bangladeshi Latest News Today News Update bd all bangla news - Duration: 12:25.

-------------------------------------------

二代目兼一会を率いる植野会長とは、一体どういった人物なのか。 - Duration: 6:14.

For more infomation >> 二代目兼一会を率いる植野会長とは、一体どういった人物なのか。 - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

2016 가요대전 하설쯔 하니 설현 쯔위|K-News - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> 2016 가요대전 하설쯔 하니 설현 쯔위|K-News - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

VMHD KIDS || Tell The Little Thing - Winter Oak - Duration: 10:58.

For more infomation >> VMHD KIDS || Tell The Little Thing - Winter Oak - Duration: 10:58.

-------------------------------------------

Jamuna TV Live News Bangla,27 February 2018,(Bangla Sangbad Online)Bangladesh News,Bd Live News - Duration: 11:23.

Jamuna TV Live News Bangla,27 February 2018,(Bangla Sangbad Online)Bangladesh News,Bd Live News

For more infomation >> Jamuna TV Live News Bangla,27 February 2018,(Bangla Sangbad Online)Bangladesh News,Bd Live News - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Neobux In Urdu - Neobux In Hindi | Neobux Earning Tricks | Neobux Earn Money In Urdu PTC 2018 - Duration: 3:34.

Hello friends I am your host Shahzad Gilani and your watching technical Shahzad ji in

this video I will show you how to earn money online in Pakistan with neobux neobux in

Urdu new box in Hindi new box earning Trick new book box earning tricks new box on money

in Urdu if you don't know about me your boobs then I will tell you letter first of all if

you doesn't subscribe our Channel 10 subscribers channel and press the bell icon to get notified

with latest uploads rivers in our today's video topic is new box in Urdu new box in

Hindi new box earning tricks new box is a website in which you can make money online

by viewing ads and sharing reference to your friend if you make a dozens of devils on this

website then you can make a lot of money without working on this website first of all you have

to create account in this website go to him home page and click on the create account

now the advertising come to the page you can view one of these advertisement and make money

you can you can view the all advertisement that have been placed in this website my weaving

this these ads you can make money click on the dot button on the advertisement then it

will open and now you have to watch this ad until they round circle not fulfill friends

you have to create 8000 half hours on this website then you have to make a lot of money

if your friend view 18 you can get 15% of their head nav refresh the page you see that

your money is add added so you can make money by viewing ads and making reference now I

am going to home page and teaching you how to make reference go to the banners recombinase

new box in Urdu new action Hindi new box earning trick share the referral link and you can

make money please you join with my rifle then you can get money bonus new box ennodu Nee

box in Hindi new boxing trip this is my rifle https: Www.new box kamlesh original to Shezad

Gilani like the video share with your friends and comment here cartoon in Hindi new boxing

tricks new box on in Urdu Hindi new box in Urdu full track which you can make a lot of

money with neobux you WhatsApp best website which you can use to make money online Pakistan

and and yeah thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Neobux In Urdu - Neobux In Hindi | Neobux Earning Tricks | Neobux Earn Money In Urdu PTC 2018 - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Disney Coco Coloring Pages - Miguel and Family's Generations-Old Ban On Music #4 - Duration: 5:03.

Disney Coco Coloring Pages - Miguel and Family's Generations-Old Ban On Music

For more infomation >> Disney Coco Coloring Pages - Miguel and Family's Generations-Old Ban On Music #4 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Racing Sports Network

For more infomation >> Racing Sports Network

-------------------------------------------

Lorelie's story - Part 3 - Duration: 1:40.

I think probably the worst thing about depression or at least that I've

experienced is that feeling of actually getting out of bed that feeling of not

wanting or getting, able to get out of bed I think would probably be

the worst part about depression

I think a perfect analogy is a heavy fog - you almost feel like you're cutting

through it you're, the eyesight is not right

It's foggy, it's grey and your head feels heavy. And even sometimes your arms

and your limbs feel a little heavy as well. So that's probably the best way I

can describe it is a heavy fog.

For more infomation >> Lorelie's story - Part 3 - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Lorelie's story - Part 4 - Duration: 1:46.

I think the best part for me is that I no longer walk around in a fog and I

definitely do not mix things up like I was mixing things up.

My confidence is back you know I'm back doing all my multitasking that I

normally have to do in my very busy world and life is good.

My husband is also in the same business so he really did understand it he's been

on my side of the fence as well understanding the multitasking

understanding, you know having to respond to things quickly so he

definitely was good at supporting me and understanding what was actually going on

not really understanding how it could happen but understanding how it was

making me fearful on how this was affecting my life so much.

If a loved one came to me I would definitely want to have as big as, an open conversation with

them and encourage them to go speak to as many other people whether it be

professional or just friends because there's so many people that are

suffering from it but definitely just to get some help. Do not be embarrassed

about it and it's not a quick fix it's something that has to be diagnosed

properly, but once you fix it, once you find it - you're set.

For more infomation >> Lorelie's story - Part 4 - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Nico's story - Part 1 - Duration: 0:58.

I'm Nico, I'm 29 and I'm a restaurant manager

I've got a three year old son, Victor

I first suspected I was suffering with depression around 2005-2006

so I went to see my GP in 2006 and I think it had been a struggle for quite a while

through my A-levels, but at uni it really came to a head

so I had to go see someone and do something about it.

There's been a real mixture of times where I've been up and down, so looking back over the last few years

maybe a couple of incidents each year really for the last decade.

It's really been very variable how I've been feeling, but it's part of game.

For more infomation >> Nico's story - Part 1 - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Beth's story - Part 5 - Duration: 1:06.

If I was to use an analogy, I'd describe depression as like the ocean,

at night when it's like a massive storm, you're in the middle of it and it just never really

ends either way because you can't see the end of it

and I found that during that time, things like music and exercise really helped me

and they've helped to improve my mood when things are very low.

I've spoken about my depression with friends and they've responded really well.

They've been very supportive and understanding

and some of them have said that they have it too, which is, not an encouragement but

it is also nice to know that other people do as well.

With colleagues, I haven't overly spoken about it with them

because I didn't know if they'd understand and I didn't know if they'd

kind of judge me because of it or try and make work easier because of it

which isn't always the best thing to do.

For more infomation >> Beth's story - Part 5 - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Lorelie's story - Part 1 - Duration: 1:25.

My name is Lorelei Chapman, I live in Burlington Ontario, I'm 50 years old

soon to be next week, and I am a sales broker in the gift industry

it allows me a lot of variety in my life so one day is never the same.

I've probably suffered quite a bit right into the early teens with depression

I just felt like all of a sudden I just kind of hit a rock and that was it.

The next thing you know I'm really finding, really struggling, struggling to you know

I just want to binge eat I want to just lay in and watch TV. I was really

almost fearful of losing my job, it really scared me that much to realize

that my multitasking was actually going to be affected or affect my

possibility of doing my job properly. Sounding silly to a customer you know,

picking up something in my hand that was clearly a cosmetic bag and calling it

a hot chocolate. As ridiculous as that sounds but that's kind of what was

happening because everything was getting jumbled in my brain.

For more infomation >> Lorelie's story - Part 1 - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Nico's story - Part 4 - Duration: 1:28.

Initially when I first had my diagnosis, I struggled to tell people

I grabbed one of my flatmates and sat her down and said I've just been to see the doctor

and then I just burst into tears and she's just like

"oh you'll be fine, it's alright, don't worry"

and so I had really supportive people around me, the people I lived with were really good about it

but I didn't share with the wider world for a while.

Going to see the doctor for the first time about my depression all those years ago

I remember sitting in the waiting room, I dragged a friend along and sat there in tears

I went to the doctor and I just remember the first thing they said was

"you know it's okay"

and they were really tip top supportive and it seemed a lot easier from there

In terms of doctors, I went to see my GP at first - I've had the same GP now for 11 years

and he referred me on to various different people like this particular psychiatrist again

on and off for about 10 years so I've really tried to keep it consistent in that regard

because I felt that that's made a big difference to me personally.

I mean, I've seen a few other people in between

but finding people who understand my problems and work the way I do

has been a key feature for me

For more infomation >> Nico's story - Part 4 - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Nico's story - Part 2 - Duration: 1:45.

The main features of depression for me in my life was the unpredictability of it

so the difficulty of not knowing day-to-day how I was gonna be feeling.

This made it very difficult to plan things going forward,

made it very difficult to hold down a job, and keep on my course at uni

because one day to another I wouldn't be able to predict where I'd be

and how I'd feel in myself. So, the real difficulty for me was not knowing

how I'd feel and just worrying about these problems and if I'd

wake up unable to do anything useful, letting people down and things like that.

With my concentration and memory, both were really very shockingly poor

I used to be really focused and able to remember trivia very quickly.

Also, in classes from A-levels and GCSE's, I'd just hear something once and be able to

recite it in an exam type scenario, that sort of thing.

At University, that all changed when I had the really bad bout of depression

I just couldn't remember anything, it was awful.

I found a lot of these symptoms came and went at different times

they were in and out of phase with each other

so I would have a period of really poor concentration but I'd be able to sleep

or vice versa or I feel feel a bit better about things but I wouldn't be

able to remember things and everything sort of came and went, and it was a real

muddle of all different experiences, and I think that was the most difficult thing for those couple of years

For more infomation >> Nico's story - Part 2 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Nico's story - Part 3 - Duration: 1:20.

I had real trouble adapting to having any kind of relationships with anyone

I wasn't a good friend, I wasn't a good partner and I wasn't a good son

because I wasn't able to look after myself and it made things very difficult

I should be able to relate to people, spend time with people

I was a very selfish person for a long time and very difficult to deal with generally.

In terms of work and school, I left uni several times

I was pretty determined to finish my course, I did eventually

but over the course of sort of seven years I was in and out of University and in and out of different jobs

I still change jobs every few months but I think I get bored.

For me the worst thing about depression was feeling like I was a burden

on the people around me. My wife's very understanding but I felt for a long time

like I was making her life really much worse by struggling so much with my

own problems, my own self, and I was kind of leaning on her quite heavily for a while

For more infomation >> Nico's story - Part 3 - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Lorelie's story - Part 2 - Duration: 1:34.

I probably noticed my symptoms the most when I was working upstairs in my office

on the computer. I would be typing an email and the next thing you know I'd

want to call a customer because that popped into my head

I'd drop the email make the phone call but I'd probably done two other things

before getting back to the email. So it definitely was a huge focus and that was

probably the first symptom that really was just so repetitive.

I think I felt like a switch had been turned off.

Not on, but off. Because I was this great multi-tasker and I couldn't do that anymore.

And you know some people were putting it to menopause

but nothing else was there for menopause, so it just didn't make sense to me.

I think my mood was quick, you know I've always been quite quick to answer

you know things like that but I probably was more abrupt and sharp toned.

It was definitely a change in my mood. I'm pretty happy-go-lucky as most things go

but definitely my family and my husband, the kids, definitely probably

picked up on that quicker than I did.

For more infomation >> Lorelie's story - Part 2 - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Lyndsey's story - Part 1 - Duration: 1:25.

My name is Lyndsay Peterson, I'm 34 years old and I'm a teacher and provisional

psychologist. In my spare time I like to do scrapbooking and I do Zumba as well.

I would say I started noticing possible depression symptoms when I was about 19

or 20, I just didn't feel very motivated to do anything - I used to be really

driven and really hard working especially academically and then I just

felt like I didn't really care that much about doing well or doing anything

really and I found it increasingly hard to do everyday activities even

like getting out of bed or even maintaining friendships and that kind of thing.

When I first started experiencing depression I was really tired all the time

and I could sleep just all day and all night and I found it really hard to

do anything, I didn't want to get out of bed, I didn't want to do laundry, well not

that I want to now but I didn't want to do any of the basic day-to-day things

that used to be so easy for me. I didn't want to do any schoolwork, I didn't

really care about working hard or doing well at anything.

For more infomation >> Lyndsey's story - Part 1 - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Beth's story - Part 2 - Duration: 0:57.

In terms of symptoms, I guess obviously low mood and fatigue

so not being able to sleep at night and that can range from not being able to sleep,

to sleeping too much.

So I can sleep all day and all night when i'm in a real low.

It makes it difficult to concentrate on uni work and A-Level work,

and it can make memory symptoms a lot worse

so short term memory in particular. For example I was having a conversation

with someone other day and she told me that I told her something previously but

I have no recollection of telling her that thing.

It makes me feel confused and like I'm failing at things

when I get these symptoms.

For more infomation >> Beth's story - Part 2 - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Lyndsey's story - Part 3 - Duration: 1:33.

Just talking to the doctor made me realise that depression had a

lot more than just feeling sad or feeling upset about things or that kind of thing

I realised that it has a lot more, that it could be

impacting me in a lot of different ways, especially feeling so lethargic or

feeling like I didn't care or not feeling motivated.

The second doctor I saw, he explained in detail that those were kind of all things that could

be impacted by depression. I felt like everything was really fuzzy and it was

really hard to remember if I did something or if I didn't or if I still

had to do it. I couldn't remember just even what I did a few minutes ago

if I sent that email or if I didn't or if I'd called that parent or if I didn't yet

and that was really hard - it was really hard to do my job

because I just couldn't remember things as well.

It affected my social life because I just didn't really have one, I stopped going out

and stopped phoning people or replying to things or I just said no to everything.

I just didn't really do anything like that anymore.

In my family life and home responsibilities, I just didn't really do anything.

I remember I actually bought new socks because I hadn't done laundry

and I was like "oh, I just can't bring myself to do it"

those are kind of things where I thought that's not very good, that's not very responsible.

For more infomation >> Lyndsey's story - Part 3 - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Beth's story - Part 4 - Duration: 1:12.

I spoke to a health care professional about six months to a year after I first experienced low mood.

I've had many different doctors over the years

and the conversation can vary, so sometimes it's quite awkward

particularly when they don't really understand the condition

but my latest doctor, my GP and my latest consultant, they're really helpful and really

understanding and it's not an awkward conversation, it's more of a mutual understanding.

It makes it awkward when they don't understand what I'm going through

and when they don't necessarily attribute all of my symptoms to depression.

And when it doesn't seem like they have the time to take

to actually listen to what I'm saying.

So they can sometimes think that it's part of a different mental illness that I have

or sometimes think it's part of just me making it up

or sometimes think it's me not sleeping enough or things like that

or not looking after myself enough.

For more infomation >> Beth's story - Part 4 - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Nico's story - Part 5 - Duration: 1:54.

If I were to compare my depression to something I would think of

something like a long-distance cycling race, like the Tour de France

there are ups and downs and the hills are very steep

you're not prepared for what's ahead of you and it's really about keeping focused

and knowing that there is a long way to go in life, there's a lot of things you go through

they'll always be another hill on the journey

but it's keeping that focus and knowing that you know how to manage yourself

and that you've got the support team around you, and you can just keep plodding along

I think it's important that I talk about these things because I picture myself at 17

and how kind of terrified I was initially and it's like many things

you talk about things and it really takes the mystery and the scariness

out of it and really brings the fear out of being diagnosed with

something like depression... when it is something you can just say

that's the thing I deal with day to day but

it's not the end of the world, it's not the end of life

it's just one of those things

so I find being open and talking about these things with my colleagues

has helped a lot of people I've worked with and I found their feedback

has helped me as well, and you feel less isolated because you know

that there are other people in the same boat, working in the same trade

and you're not alone it's something yourself and many other people have to just get on with.

For more infomation >> Nico's story - Part 5 - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Gabriela Rocha 2018 - AS 20 Melhores músicas gospel mais tocadas 2018 - Top 20 Gospel MUSIC - Duration: 47:11.

abc

For more infomation >> Gabriela Rocha 2018 - AS 20 Melhores músicas gospel mais tocadas 2018 - Top 20 Gospel MUSIC - Duration: 47:11.

-------------------------------------------

刘诗诗章泽天罕见同框,网友毒舌点评:这就是网红与明星的差距 - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> 刘诗诗章泽天罕见同框,网友毒舌点评:这就是网红与明星的差距 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

邓紫棋开唱值不值得看?看到她这身材后,她唱什么歌似乎不重要了 - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> 邓紫棋开唱值不值得看?看到她这身材后,她唱什么歌似乎不重要了 - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

53岁巩俐近照发福,岁月无情!网友:她年轻时颜值秒杀众多明星 - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> 53岁巩俐近照发福,岁月无情!网友:她年轻时颜值秒杀众多明星 - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

1米5几被拍成1米7几,颜值高出好几个档次,难怪大家都爱歌手 - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> 1米5几被拍成1米7几,颜值高出好几个档次,难怪大家都爱歌手 - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

佟丽娅20岁嫩照出炉,美如仙女!网友:她是吃防腐剂长大的吧? - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> 佟丽娅20岁嫩照出炉,美如仙女!网友:她是吃防腐剂长大的吧? - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

冯小刚为何会看上苗苗,并选她为女主?看完这组照片你就明白了 - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> 冯小刚为何会看上苗苗,并选她为女主?看完这组照片你就明白了 - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

可美可帅被赞下个舒淇,今亮相柏林电影节被赞:这身材也是没谁了 - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> 可美可帅被赞下个舒淇,今亮相柏林电影节被赞:这身材也是没谁了 - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Mission To Mars?? These Are The Best 7 Space Research Agencies in the World - Duration: 7:55.

Space research

conducted by space research agencies in the world

has benefited life in the world

for example about weather forecasts,

when there is an eclipse, an asteroid approaching the earth,

and other discoveries in the solar system.

Here is a list of 7 world's best space research agencies Omlamis version

Nasa

Nasa is the world's best space research agency owned by the United States.

Nasa was founded in 1958 by Dwight Eisenhower.

The most popular mission ever undertaken by Nasa is the landing of Apollo's fleet.

Observations made by Nasa are not limited to the earth

but also the solar system.

Cool

Russian Federal Space Agency (RosCosMos)

Russian Federal Space Agency (RFSA)

is a space research agency owned by the Russian government in 1992.

The annual fee spent on his space mission amounts to $ 5.6 billion.

The Russian Federal Space Agency's space mission

such as the Venus surface, crew shipments to Mars, the Apollo test project,

the launch of various satellites and many others.

European Space Agency (ESA)

The European Space Agency is a joint-stock of 20 European countries

which currently has more than 2,000 employees.

The European Space Agency was founded in 1975,

research programs conducted such as exploration to various planets,

month, earth observation, telecommunication,

shipping and many more.

The budget spent annually by the European Space Agency is $ 5 billion.

Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency

Japan Eurospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)

founded in 2003 by the Japanese government.

Annually Japan poured as much as $ 2.6 billion for space research.

Earth observation projects undertaken by this company such as advanced soil observation satellites,

monitoring of carbon dioxide, rainfall observation.

and many others

Indian Space Research Organization

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)

is a space research agency owned by the Indian government.

The Indian Space Research Organization was founded in 1969

and has successfully run a variety of missions into space

both national and international levels.

ISRO succeeded in becoming the first space research agency in the world

which sends the spacecraft into orbit of Mars

with the lowest total expenditure of $ 75 million in 2014.

In February 2017

ISRO sent 104 satellites into space and managed to set a world record.

extraordinary

China National Space Administration

China National Space Administration was established in Beijing in 1983.

This year is China's space research agency

received $ 1.3 billion in funding.

CNSA managed to send 8 people

to conduct a variety of space travel missions in 2012.

SpaceX

SpaceX became a popular space research agency with the launch of its cheap rocket.

SpaceX was established in 2002,

this body was created by Elon Mask

has a goal to reduce the cost of transportation into space

and also the first human delivery to the planet Mars

which is planned in 2024.

This private company has had many achievements during its establishment

such as the Propelan rocket that reached orbit in 2008,

delivery of spacecraft to the first ISS in 2012,

the first space agency to use a rocket ever launched in 2017.

approximately when our space agency can be the best also hehehehe? hopefully and we pray for it

do not forget to subscribe channel omlamis to get the next interesting video update

For more infomation >> Mission To Mars?? These Are The Best 7 Space Research Agencies in the World - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

19. Studentská vědecká konference - VÝZVA K PODÁVÁNÍ ABSTRAKTŮ - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> 19. Studentská vědecká konference - VÝZVA K PODÁVÁNÍ ABSTRAKTŮ - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

TVB最有錢K Leh Fei!! 百億身價卻演埋那些無關緊要的角色! 網友: 在TVB是體驗人生嗎? - Duration: 6:45.

For more infomation >> TVB最有錢K Leh Fei!! 百億身價卻演埋那些無關緊要的角色! 網友: 在TVB是體驗人生嗎? - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

2016 가요대전 하설쯔 하니 설현 쯔위|K-News - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> 2016 가요대전 하설쯔 하니 설현 쯔위|K-News - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

[K리그 개막]이동국~데얀~말컹~조영욱…2018년 K리그1은 '공격수 리그' - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> [K리그 개막]이동국~데얀~말컹~조영욱…2018년 K리그1은 '공격수 리그' - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 DO YOU KNOW THE PEPEGGS?? [Peperoncino + Eggs=?]+ Soup With Plenty OF Cheese! 4Kg[Use CC] - Duration: 6:48.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today tadaa! pepe tama thing~~~~

I made something called 'Pepe Tama'

If I remember everything correctly.... There is a famous restaurant called 'Pepe Tama' in fukuoka

And this was first made in collaboration with another shop called 'Raruki'

They make a lot of basic pasta dishes like meatsauce and carbonara and the like

well anyways.... this is a combination of peperoncino and egg

its a food combination that you may feel has been put together before but hasn't

and so I finally had a chance to make this I've been wanting to make this forev's

I totes wanna eat at 'Raruki' once in my life alrighty lets eat

~no wait~ lets get cookin'

~well I will end up eating this at sometime....anywho...~

These are the ingredients

Cook the pasta for one minute less than what the Directions say to

I will be cooking up 800 grams

mince up the garlic

Making portions of this Calls for a crazy amount of garlic

I'm starting to get worried If I even have the right amount

I just picked this up It's a garlic peeler

Drop the garlic in here Then roll

holy crap the skin legit peeled right off... I'm shook

I didn't think it would end up Turning out that nicely

I think it's shocking because It doesn't feel like I'm doing much at all

I totes love garlic but when making huge amounts of food it gets tough to

peel all this garlic even with all this I'm making less than what the recipe calls for

They've all been peeled rather nicely

Crack eggs into a bowl

Its 16 eggs dashino moto, noodle sauce (mentsuyu)

And mix well

Heat olive oil in a pot add garlic

Red pepper Cook thoroughly on low

Once it starts to become fragrant Add some of the pasta water

then mix in with the pasta Set on low

then mix in the eggy mixture

Since I'm cooking with so much here low heat is just not doing anything

and so I cranked up the heat a bit more

Keep at it until the eggy mixture Clings to the pasta

One the egg sticks to all the pasta Flavor with salt and pepper

Looks yummy

tadaa it's all done

So yummy you can really smell the garlic

I've made onion soup to go with this

It's crammed with cheese I used 200g of cheese in this

itadakimasu looks yummy

It's super delish You can really taste the garlic and red chili

Peperoncino are yummy on their own and the added yumminess from the egg really elevates it

its the 'bestest' stuff I can't get enough of the egginess

Love that pairing of egg and garlic

cheezy soup

There's even cheese melted into the soup as well

It's like a cheesy spaghetti noodle

There's no end to it

yumz

It's almost like a mozzarella cheese So much yum

The pasta is so yummy and the soup is so yummy I'm feeling #Blessed

Let's just place this on top

It's got chili peppers and garlic in here and I'm getting so hot right now....

I'm sorry guys I just gotta turn on the AC... I am so hot right now

Black pepper is so yummy

It is tasty without it as well

I added it because I like the taste of black pepper

I love pasta because you can make such yummy and easy Dishes so affordably

Last mouthful itadakimasu

All done gochisosamadeshita

the pepe tama was so yummy

I couldn't get enough of the eggy and garlicy goodness

I love how it's so easy to make It's only the red chili peppers that you might not have around

Most of the other items Are stuff that most households would carry around

There was so easy to make and yummy won't you all Please give it a try as well

And as always thanks for watching if there's anything you Want me to do or eat please tell me in the comment

Section Below if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 DO YOU KNOW THE PEPEGGS?? [Peperoncino + Eggs=?]+ Soup With Plenty OF Cheese! 4Kg[Use CC] - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

눈물 없이 볼 수 없는 손효규의 영상 메세지Can't watch Son Hyo Kyou's video message without tears::Makestar - Duration: 1:03.

Hello, I'm Son Hyo Kyou.

Son Hyo Kyou 1st Concert Project at Makestar!

I've worked hard but I guess it wasn't enough

I even dressed up as a girl and danced to promote the concert but it wasn't enough to earn your support

but I can't give up right now!

I decided to try once again by renewing and upgrading my project

so please continue to support me until I come back as an upgraded Hyo Kyou and please wait for me

I'll be back soon

Hope we meet soon!

I hope you can continue to support and love me always

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment