Saturday, February 24, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 25 2018

Manchester United vs Chelsea live stream: How to watch clash online

MANCHESTER UNITED welcome Chelsea to Old Trafford looking to rediscover some of the attacking flair that has been missing in recent games.

Despite sitting in second, there are rumblings amongst the United support and theyve lost two of their last three in the league.

Romelu Lukaku scored both goals to send Manchester United into the sixth round of the FA Cup.

Chelsea have suffered a stuttering season following their title triumph last term - but responded to shock back-to-back defeats with an easy 3-0 win over bottom club West Brom last time out.

The Blues have only won here twice since 2010, but have draw five of the last seven meetings between the sides at the Theatre of Dreams.

Willian is proving his brilliance for Chelsea with some superb performances.

How can I watch it online or on live stream?.

THIS game is being shown on Sky Sports Football and Main Event, with coverage starting at 1.

30pm from Manchester.

So if youre a Sky Go customer with a sports package, you can watch on the move or on your streaming device.

You can also grab a Now TV day pass for £6.

99 and watch all the action through your browser, Now TV box or mobile device.

 Buy it here.

Alternatively, we are running a dedicated LIVE blog here on SunSport, which will keep you up to date with minute-by-minute updates from Old Trafford.

What time is kick-off?.

ITS a Super Sunday schedule, so naturally kick-off time is a bit different to usual.

Things will get underway at 205pm on Sunday, February 25.

Manchester United flexed their financial muscle to beat City to Alexis Sanchez.

Top pundits IAN WRIGHT and DANNY HIGGINBOTHAM have made their picks for this week if you need a steer.

And remember, you can claim a free £30 bet with Sun Bets when you sign up put a tenner on this weekends football here.

What is the team news?.

PAUL POGBA was again left out of the starting lineup against Sevilla - but came off the bench early on due to an injury to Ander Herrera.

With the Spaniard out, it looks like the Frenchman will slot back into the side, whilst Eric Bailly returns and may feature at centre-back.

Ross Barkley is still struggling with a hamstring problem for the visitors, whilst Alvaro Morata and Olivier Giroud will be desperate to start despite the success of the false-nine formation against Barcelona.

Manchester United fans sing 'Will Griggs on fire' in Seville to rub salt in Manchester City's FA Cup loss wounds.

For more infomation >> #Manchester United vs Chelsea live stream: How to watch clash online - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Mit Leinsamen Haarspülung und Haargel selbst herstellen - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> Mit Leinsamen Haarspülung und Haargel selbst herstellen - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

C'è posta per te, Emiliano stronca la matrigna: "Sei un'estranea" | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> C'è posta per te, Emiliano stronca la matrigna: "Sei un'estranea" | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Die 5 besten natürlichen Antibiotika und ihre Anwendungsgebiete 1 - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Die 5 besten natürlichen Antibiotika und ihre Anwendungsgebiete 1 - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

10 erstaunliche Vorzüge von extra nativem Olivenöl 1 - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> 10 erstaunliche Vorzüge von extra nativem Olivenöl 1 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Tägliche Pflege der Kopfhaut 2 - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> Tägliche Pflege der Kopfhaut 2 - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Le Renault Captur en série limitée "Iridium" - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Le Renault Captur en série limitée "Iridium" - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Francfort 2017 : quelles sont voitures préférées ? - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Francfort 2017 : quelles sont voitures préférées ? - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Eli Roth's Death Wish - Get A...

For more infomation >> Eli Roth's Death Wish - Get A...

-------------------------------------------

សុបិន្តអាក្រក់មួយ [A Poison Dream] - Duration: 4:25.

A Poison Dream

My name is Cheng Pharamdypisith.

I have been living here for 3 years now.

The most difficulty that I faced in Australia

is that I got Salmonella.

I had no idea what Salmonella was.

In February 2017 I came back from Cambodia.

I got sick because of the infection.

At first I thought that I just got a stomach ache.

After I landed back in Australia,

my stomach was getting worse.

I went to see a doctor.

The doctor took a blood test.

After the blood test results, I was already delirious,

and did not understand that I had Salmonella.

I was quickly taken to Calvary Hospital.

At the hospital, for about 2 days,

I had no idea where I was.

After I opened my eyes, I realised I was in a

hospital bed and I saw only my family.

The infection then started to worsen.

I was sent straight to Canberra Hospital.

Calvary Hospital could not help me anymore.

When we reached Canberra Hospital,

I was sent to ICU room.

My condition was worse than other

people because the infection...

...because the infection went through

to my liver, lungs and kidney.

If the infection were to spread to

my heart, I would have died.

It was a tough time when I was in the ICU room,

no one was allowed to enter.

The problem when I started to halucinate.

I felt that I moved to a digital world.

Around me was unreal. I saw

Transformers and some cartoons.

Every time I closed my eyes, I saw ghosts

following me; walking on walls.

Then I became a god; I helped

some people and also killed some people.

Because I killed some people in my imagination,

I got caught and was sent to hell.

There was an old man who came

to help me escape from hell.

2 weeks later I recovered from Salmonella.

I'm all good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment