Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Nov 28 2018

Hello!

There is an event in Ankara.

We are going to that event.

Here is so crowded again :D

İzmir to Ankara..

Tomorrow is the event day..

Today is Friday..

Today is Black Friday.

+Black Friday. -No today is Lucky Friday.

Yesterday was purple Thursday.

I don't even wanna hear this.

We are going together.

And..

Um..

What else can I say?

like this

I will continue vlogging.

We got off.

I don't know what to say, we just got off :D

Now we came to the hotel.

We are going to bust Selçuk's room.

Hi!!

You are on two vlogs.

Now I will open a bts ablum while wearing exo hat.

It is against to nature.

Yeah

How are you Selçuk?

Fine^^

Long time no see..

I..

I gained weight..

But it looks it is not.

This is you gained weight??

Gained 0.50 or something else

But anyways I'm gaining.

Guys there is a party tonight!

Woaa

Which one is strawberry one?

That?

+Is it strawberry one or? -Yeah.

+Is it smells like strawberry?

Korean people do it well when they do.

Let's dance.

Put on music dude.

Which song that you can put on?..

-Erikdalı (Turkish song) +Likey?

C'mon!! fdjhdfjfhdsa

Shall we dance Yes or Yes with Erikdalı?

Yes or Yes with Erikdalı?

I don't know that dance.

What? Oh u don't know this ;)))

I learned this part.

This part is really cool.

+Did you learn the full dance?! -Yup.

+Good^^

It is coming!..

What the '^+%&%+'

I dont know this part.

Yeah it is coming!

I forgot it!!

Which side?

We got caught.

We got ready!

Now, Random Play Dance time.

Say hi!

Hi!

Now we are going out to buy some snacks.

The event finished.

We are finished also while event finishes.

After we talked that group at the end of the event.

Tell them about it sis ,because I felt little bit cringe :D

Okay so..

In this event, we make giveaway BTS album and we post it on insta.

And we did also.

Also there were 4 albums.

Anyways..

Then..

Oh it is so dark here wait a sec :D

Come to light :D

I have to become a good youtuber :D

And then some people thought that BTS came hare.

They asked '' Where is BTS? '''

like '' WhEre IS BtS?! ''

I wanna say something about this but if I do there might be broken hearts :D

Do u really thought that bts coming to here?!

I shocked when I heard it.

She said ''Where is BTS? We came for them?''

I was like this.

I said ''What the- How did u understand it?''

And then we figured it out

We post BTS album for giveaway

But how did you understand it 'bts coming to here'

Yeah now we are going to buy some snacks.

Can we just go quickly?

Let's go!

Come on.

-Bro +Brooğ sdfdsnfsjdkf

Do u need something bro

Now we will get crushed :D

My hands are shaking.

My hands are shak- x2

A vlog in the back, a vlog in the front

Shall I vlog too?

Where are we going right now?

We are going to buy some snacks right now.

Look, when I talk, u guys saying 'Selçuk said'

But I have to say something.

They said 'We are gonna eat.'

We came out from one end of Ankara and now we are at the other end.

I don't know, we were in Etimeskut lastly.

But it is so cold..

So cold!!

I said to Elçin ''Look, you are from İzmir,pull yourself together.'':D

Like, dress warmly.

Because Ankara is really cold.

When I got off, I was like this:

It is not like İzmir, isn't it?

Nope.

( he is not saying important things LOL)

Watch out!

The man wasn't looking his front either.

Really

Ankara is like this dude.

Anyways

I'm from Ankara.I know that the man wasn't going to crush me ;)

Welcome to our shopping video!

GD is in our room!!!

How GD got through this?

What I have to do right now?

Dance

I don't know the dance %&(&%+

For more infomation >> [eng sub] BTS CAME TO OUR EVENT?! | Ankara Vlog - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hot Topic Releases Exclusive Apparel Collection With BTS-Created Line BT21 | Billboard News - Duration: 1:56.

ARMY, if you already handed in your holiday wishlist, stop what you're doing and try to

get that back because BTS is dropping a new BT21 merch collection with Hot Topic.

The LINE FRIENDS collab continues with a new, exclusive collection of BT21 t-shirts and

hoodies. There are 13 pieces in all, featuring bright T-shirts with the individual BT21

character faces in their coordinating colors and sweatshirts with the cartoons decorating

the sleeves. ARMY, I know you already know all of this but incase someone watching is

not familiar, let me try to explain these BT21 characters and see how badly I butcher

the names. You got Tata, inspired by V, Koya inspired by RM, Chimmy inspired by Jimin,

Mang inspired by J-Hope, RJ inspired by Jin, Shooky inspired by Suga, Cooky inspired

by Jungkook and their space robot Van who is said to represent the group and

I guess you, ARMY. Let's get your thoughts on the news, here is what you told me

over on twitter earlier today:

For more, head to billboard.com. Until next time,

for Billboard News - I'm Kevan Kenney.

For more infomation >> Hot Topic Releases Exclusive Apparel Collection With BTS-Created Line BT21 | Billboard News - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

An actor inspired by Charles Dickens...who just happens to be his great-great-grandfather - Duration: 6:21.

For more infomation >> An actor inspired by Charles Dickens...who just happens to be his great-great-grandfather - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Hulk & RedHulk vs Abomination! toys fighting! Marvel Avengers Hulk Go! toy play - Charles Toy - Duration: 5:46.

Hulk & RedHulk vs Abomination! toys fighting! Marvel Avengers Hulk Go! toy play - Charles Toy

No comments:

Post a Comment