Thursday, November 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Nov 30 2018

General.

Welcome, Mr. Stark. We look forward to your weapons presentation.

Thanks.

Is it better to be feared or respected?

I say, is it too much to ask for both?

With that in mind, I humbly present the crown jewel

of Stark industries' Freedom Line.

It's the first missile system

to incorporate our proprietary repulsor technology.

They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire.

I respectfully disagree.

I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once.

That's how Dad did it. That's how America does it.

And it's worked out pretty well so far.

Find an excuse

to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee you

the bad guys won't even want to come out of their caves.

For your consideration, the Jericho.

I'll be throwing one of these in

with every purchase of 500 million or more.

To peace!

- Tony. - Obie, what are you doing up?

I couldn't sleep till I found out how it went. How'd it go?

It went great. Looks like it's gonna be an early Christmas.

Hey! Way to go, my boy! I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?

Why aren't you wearing those pajamas I got you?

Good night, Tony.

- Hey, Tony. - I'm sorry, this is the "fun-vee."

The "hum-drum-vee" is back there.

- Nice job. - See you back at base.

For more infomation >> Jericho Missile Scene | Iron Man (2008) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

MOTU Grayscale He-Man 3.75 Action Figure Masters of the Universe Spin-A-jSALEj #28 - Duration: 0:45.

j SALE j

Masters of the Universe Grayscale He-Man 3.75 Action Figure

For more infomation >> MOTU Grayscale He-Man 3.75 Action Figure Masters of the Universe Spin-A-jSALEj #28 - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Jean-Baptiste Boursier annonce l'arrêt de l'émission de RMC Story - Duration: 7:49.

For more infomation >> Jean-Baptiste Boursier annonce l'arrêt de l'émission de RMC Story - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

Juice Wrld / Kid Cudi Type Beat [[Prod. Asa]] "Isolated" (2019) - Duration: 2:59.

Juice Wrld / Kid Cudi Type Beat [[Prod. Asa]] "Isolated" (2019)

For more infomation >> Juice Wrld / Kid Cudi Type Beat [[Prod. Asa]] "Isolated" (2019) - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

GELID Radiant-D RGB Fan. The Master of RGB Lighting - Duration: 0:15.

Stunningly Vivid RGB Lighting

9 Individually Addressable RGB LEDs

Extreme Cooling Performance

For more infomation >> GELID Radiant-D RGB Fan. The Master of RGB Lighting - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Cohen Lied To Congress. Who Else Did? | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 9:30.

For more infomation >> Michael Cohen Lied To Congress. Who Else Did? | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 9:30.

-------------------------------------------

2020 Vision: Warren Trails Biden, Sanders In Massachusetts Poll | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> 2020 Vision: Warren Trails Biden, Sanders In Massachusetts Poll | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Bandla Ganesh & Ali Excellent Comedy Scene Full HD | Tulasi Movie | Suresh Productions - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Bandla Ganesh & Ali Excellent Comedy Scene Full HD | Tulasi Movie | Suresh Productions - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Hamlinz Reacts to Our Nickmecrs Montage "We Enhanced Nickmercs with this Fortnite Edit" - Duration: 10:37.

We enhance Nick mercs with this for tonight at it you want to watch that guy's

For thousands of years

These creatures have remained in hiding around the world

And unless all the titles are found, oh my god

What the hell these creatures were here before us

Yeah

My eval you blocked me on fortnight now you're going to die what the hell

Boys of nice boot. Oh

My god

What the hell ad oh my Oh

Oh shit

That's a 10 I said, hey mr. Go stating

What the hell okay, no do it he wants to headbutt somebody

Hayden on a

PC players

You can't ever hear their keyboard but like every pro for Gator dude it's just

You can't even hear yourself think when you play

Miss miss miss keyboard. It's like a dumb loud, dude. I don't know why you're so loud

This is crazy

You guys can do the Twitter a prime. Yo, you link your Amazon account to your Twitter account and Danny you

Have a ding chat. Listen, you have a thing. Will you click the subscribe button and you?

It's a link

chat

that way

You when you click it it drive just drop down its drops. Why does it sound like the normal way I talk

Or something

Drops down and

there's the

Tribe you and then it said you can get a free listen and then listen with your free twist primal scream

With the free twist prime sub you can actually get all kinds of free skins

And you you're all - emos to the stream. Try listen, and then you say you

You click it, but you don't it. Yeah

That's not talking about yeah, we're gonna get hostage to protect

You have been removed from the mat 14 kills really, holy say he got

Nice

No, this shit was so fun, oh

My kale sorry guys, holy was that there the whole time what the hell

Hey ask me when I'm doing my - huh, hey Boxey don't straight to the city bar

Dragon

Guys playing on controller

Everyone you guys have any tips any any words you'd like to say

Oh

My god, oh that's at

I

Swear to God. There we go

Bro-bro chat tech gift someone can someone find this cook there's a clip of day playing and it looks like he's beating his meat

Rude Niki's so talk today

Okay

Okay, I

Hurt my neck dude Nikki, Sona run

Nigga hey, buddy

Just uh, baby

He farted seven times

And I had to play through

Tyranny to achieve the ultimate success of second place

Okay, I need I need I need to you can screen cap it right now you find this motherfucker farted on me seven times

My nose hairs were tingling as I'm doing all this I'm in a gaseous cloud of green smoke. Oh

I

Made it

That means I just in life, you know, I did it

No, no, but I did it like today yeah, I did it it's done everything we could die tomorrow. We're good there there's good

That was so

Funny bro. Yep hurt you. Thought you heard it. You heard. Oh

My god, that was so funny

For more infomation >> Hamlinz Reacts to Our Nickmecrs Montage "We Enhanced Nickmercs with this Fortnite Edit" - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle et Harry comblés, la rumeur des jumeaux se précise -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle et Harry comblés, la rumeur des jumeaux se précise -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Anti Stress & Unique Triggers (English, Squishies, Orbeez, Mermaid Scales, Satisfying) - Duration: 1:24:09.

I want to recommend it

if you feel stress so much

The scale colors are pink and...

Twinkle stars, and...

It might be really tingle sound.

They are wonderful too.

Hello~

Welcome to my ASMR video.

My name is PPomodori.

I'm here for your sleeping and relaxation.

Today I'll let you hear

many...

relaxing...

anti-stressful item sounds...

They looks so funny...

... or tasty.

but they has very relaxing sound too.

It's Ice-cream shape.

Squishy.

It's most my favorite one.

I'm addictive with this.

sticky

and bubble sounds.

I couldn't stop to touch it

when I touch it for the first time.

Too cute.

It's very funny to touch it.

I want to recommend it if you feel stress so much.

Sizzle

Sizzle

Very elastic.

It's slow rising.

I love it.

Next time would be..

cute

cat shape burger..

cat shape burger squishy.

It was a present from my friend.

It's very elastic and sticky too.

Okay, it's over.

It's melon bread squishy

harder than

this ice cream squishy.

But It's good to tapping.

It's over.

next anti-stress item is...

mermaid

tail pouch.

That has very crispy sound

also...

It is two colors scales.

The scale colors are pink and...

...gold.

very addictive.

I can't stop it.

It's gonna be great

to anti-stress.

Very well.

Next one would be..

It's similar with this mermaid pouch .

It's a note

with..

... funny two kind of scales.

There are two images.

Twinkle stars and...

rainbow star.

I think it's an ASMR note.

satisfying

touching feeling,

satisfying colors

and wonderful sound.

Because of...

Because of...

The satisfying touch feeling,

satisfying colors.

also wonderful sound.

Okay. It's over.

Next one is another mermaid scale note.

It has rainbow and silver colors.

Very funny and satisfying.

Okay, rainbow note sound is over now.

Next one would be very special thing.

Amazing two hourglasses.

They are made with gold metal...

...sand.

You can be satisfying.

You can be satisfied with this.

Very relaxing and unique.

Very wonderful.

Far... to close....

I'm so glad you to hear this sound.

Wonderful.

It has good to tapping sounds too.

The next one is...

bottle and blue jellies.

It's from Playstation 4 game, Detroit Become Human.

This is a fan goods.

Very anti-stressful dropping beads sound.

Some people asked me that "Are you Detroit Become Human fan?"

I'll answer like this

"Yeah!"

I love the game and characters

also...

I'm...

an androids mania.

I'm waiting for the next series.

Very satisfying.

Relaxing.

It's very so cool.

( +_O !!!! )

Okay.

Blue water based sound is over now.

Next trigger would be..

funny zipper...

...pencil case.

pencil pouch.

Um... It's made with many only zippers.

It's very satisfying...

...and unique.

It has so wonderful rattling sound.

rattling..

It might be really tingle sound.

Mint and yellow color...

The color combination is cool.

Okay.

The zipper pencil case's sound is over.

Next unique item is...

weird alien pans.

They looks like alien flowers. XD

They can be anti-stress items

when you do hard working.

Okay.

Next item would be..

a pot stand

made with felt.

I like it so much.

It has so warm feeling

and soft.

It suits on winter

and Christmas.

It can decorate your kitchen table.

That various color can be

refreshing your feeling.

It can be you feel better.

Scratch.

Ta-da!

I have these felt coasters

like this.

They are wonderful too.

It's winter and cold in Korea.

How is weather in your country.

I hope you are doing well.

Okay.

The last one..

the last one would be...

silicon pot cleaners.

They has very good textures,

very unique and satisfying to touch.

Okay...

All done~

Thanks for watching everyone~

I hope you can sleep well~

Thank you~

Bye~

For more infomation >> ASMR Anti Stress & Unique Triggers (English, Squishies, Orbeez, Mermaid Scales, Satisfying) - Duration: 1:24:09.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Smet, son enterrement de jeune fille gâché -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Laura Smet, son enterrement de jeune fille gâché -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Juice Wrld / Kid Cudi Type Beat [[Prod. Asa]] "Isolated" (2019) - Duration: 2:59.

Juice Wrld / Kid Cudi Type Beat [[Prod. Asa]] "Isolated" (2019)

For more infomation >> Juice Wrld / Kid Cudi Type Beat [[Prod. Asa]] "Isolated" (2019) - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo : Sa fiancée Georgina et ses quatre enfants prêts pour Noël - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo : Sa fiancée Georgina et ses quatre enfants prêts pour Noël - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Quentin Tarantino s'est marié et sa sublime femme a 20 ans de moins - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> Quentin Tarantino s'est marié et sa sublime femme a 20 ans de moins - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

¡Furiosa! Pampita desmintió su romance con Vico D' Alessandro - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> ¡Furiosa! Pampita desmintió su romance con Vico D' Alessandro - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

MEXICANOS REACCIONAN A HAPPY DAYS (USA) - Duration: 16:31.

How are you friends? this is mexican curious watching, how are you doing adan

well good people greetings, very good We hope you are very well, do not forget

subscribe, like, share, if you already they signed activate the bell to

that the notifications of new videos and good, this time

let's make a video reaction of some friends from over there,

florida usa, florida or florida like they say some florida florida

as some say miami, miami, some guys from miami, but hey

best of florida, and play black metal, if it's black metal? or...

it enters the black metal but depressive, let's see if he can with these beings

armored against depression, let's see ... how are they called adan?

the band is called Happy Days and the song it's called "do not go", someone recommended it adan?

I recommend it ... if I have it here, give me a moment, to see search, because it is already

they had been asking for it for several days and ... give me a moment

please, do not worry, here is Abraham Martínez, Abraham martínez well there goes the

of Happy days, well the band is called Happy days the song as it is called Adan?

"do not go" do not go? yes, you do not go, let's listen to it and we'll see to see

how depressing she feels, to see if it is Right, let's hear it, gentlemen, this

is Happy days with the song "do not go", no get sad ehh?

There's the band's logo, right? some ropes for hang yourself, aja and in the middle brings a

pocket knife for ... veins

if you hear quiet, you do not hear so melancholy but you can hear calm

suddenly he got up

I dont know? I do not know if I do not have low? or I do not know Listen, I do not notice

if apparently you do not hear much bass, I do not know If you do not have or

or do not have much volume

for the fake mask of life

It sounds a little like that to me at one time he was named "emo"

emotional

Who do you think the lyrics of the song?

I feel that it can be interpreted like he's singing to some

person but ...

but it could be that it is also interpreting life itself, or him

also, to him who was the same part that gave him the strength and that's why

he does not want to know anything

defeated by life says there, I think it's one of his records

Ahh, they already changed the guitar a little bit and now I was despairing a little,

to very well

It sounds a little more like ... punk, right?

Aja, like more punk

ahh? Well, I'm no longer black metal

those clean guitars sound very eighties

very "the cure" style, exactly

How good they changed him, ehh? ... rhythm

and I still do not hear the bass I do not know if,

If I have, no no, I do not perceive the bass

I liked more this second part

double hype It's going to end up apparently, that's why I already ...

yes, already

Please do not go That's it, that's fine, that's the way

Happy days song "do not go" and Well, the funny thing here is that

is the opposite of the name of the band, the band is happy days and the songs

because they are a bit more dark, depressing, as sad and as I said

between the song, the lyrics are like ... who talks ... you wonder who

he will be singing it, which finally is first thing? that comes to mind, yes,

because he mentions that he is leaving, he already loves us to stay, that I need you, things like that,

but good in the end, I infer that the is singing because he left, part

of his being and that's why he's sad, depressed, then he does not want to live anymore,

what I can deduce, so fast, because even if

simple, is using a certain metaphor, because it's not being so direct, the one

sing like that, someone left him, It means that you left me, did not you?

does not necessarily imply a relationship with a person, it can be like

decias, with oneself or a claim as I understood it, towards life itself,

that's also how I say the message of what you breathe in the letter is suicide,

like no longer wanting to face life

the musical change fell well enough, because it takes a bit more of the

half of the song repeating the same musical circle and the change to

those clean guitars, as you say to the "the cure", if it looks like more, I figure

yes it sounds more like that and eighties, and that darkness that also represented

to "the cure" they remind me so much of others that we

they recommended, to another group that They recommended that it be called Nocturnal

Depression, they go more or less, by the same line, if

It seems a little bit and it should be stressed that the recording is not heard of excellent

quality, I do not know if they have new discs, where quality is already better

recorded, but in this in this song as if ... I did not listen to the bass and

I know if he was very very short or I do not know if just be drums and guitar, because then

there are also bands like that, there are many bands that are only drums and guitar, yes

Yes, apparently there are only two members, although I do not know if you see that

sometimes they are multi instrumentalist and they play different instruments, but in this case

as you say the bass me I did not notice it either, do not notice it,

I do not know, the recording is also not heard so ... polished, as if it lacks work or some

engineer that moves you, can be that or sometimes it happens, sometimes I have

said that then the musicians like it that is like that, in a way that is dark

How can it be said? as with a fog that covers them, also by

the typeface and all that, like that what they want is to fully reflect that

feel, those feelings, then it can also be, it might be

intentional to be heard as well as, like be ... dark, sad, too

may be, then I say it's a matter of that who knows "Happy days" tell us

what's up with these guys, if they have new recordings already

more current, because this one is heard a bit old, old, and we do not know, you did not see

What year was Adam?

if we have to play from 2007 to the date and the last record they took

It was in 2012, so I do not know if for example that song is the last

disk or the first, but good from 2012 to here have already passed

six years, then the technologies they advance or as you say, maybe they

they want it with that atmosphere, they want that environment, then it is very difficult to

know, but is the truth, for me, from my point of view

view is more or less, If it has its good parts, some do not

they convinced as much as the beginning, that lengthen it too much, the

principle if it's a bit long, a little bit long and the way he

is lamenting I think if they lack like a little

of more clarity in the voice, because at final in the last sentence he says it with his

clear voice and it does not sound bad, it does not sound bad, so for me that's how it was, and

It seems like they also play with that, because as you say, like you are

Lamenting, like your screams they are for help, for pain, for suffering

I do not know, so I interpret it, then it might be like asking

help, then in the end if you hear a piece, where his clear voice is heard,

it does not sound so bad, but even if played with that from the beginning and

so be like it's more fun, could be more attractive

song, more ... would have more variety, but Well, that's the ...

that's how they want to translate their work and it's also good, if I believe it is

the only point against them that they have, very hard to tell that it was a bit hard

the intro is a bit extended good especially because we have told you

that sometimes is a bit difficult to listen to a new band and not feel

like, they have more this details or things that can go

introducing their songs, I think it's the only point, because when it starts

the other rhythm to me yes I liked, the second, the second part because it is

divided in two, it seemed good to me, he remembered many things eighties and the

guitars in black metal is a bit weird to hear the ones so clean,

and with a slight chorus, it's weird, then that's why I stayed, what happens? eseas guitars

they sound like "the cure", here in mexico, in Latin America as a soda stereo

with caifanes, which were like very close friends, very close to "the cure", to that

band, then with those little ones cleaning touches, I did a bit

curious, now what I was reading, is that the Most of their letters are written in

Norwegian and they sang them in Norwegian, here ... I heard them in English, how did you hear them?

if all the majority of the letters, of what singing was heard in English, maybe

there were parts that got him Norwegian, What they do say is that they are this ...

have been influenced entirely by Norwegian black metal,

notice, but they are not Europeans, they are not Norwegian, they are

Americans, from here of the neighbor of up, our neighbors, that's right and

let's hope it does not have ... restrictions the song because no

we find so much, yes, yes until this point they keep watching the video with sound

is that there was no problem gentlemen, but if they see that in the part of the music they silence it

it's because there was already anger and that we search and we do not find permits or

claims or anything, then we said you have to do it and finally already if the

We went up and they sent us a month later, see what happened to my song chavo, or the

low or sued you, then but you I repeat, if until now you heard

everything we said and the music, is that no problem, if you passed the test

of youtube, that's right gentlemen and let's go this was "Happy days" with "don`t go" not you

go and do not be sad, do not get sad, do not get depressed, thank you very much

we send you a hug, subscribe, Give it a like, leave us a comment to see

What do you think of "Happy days", if they had already listened, if they knew them, what do they think of

the lyrics, what they speak and if they know more about them, also there write us

and we read to see what other things we can teach, exactly, let's go adan

thank you very much, take care of yourself, we send a big hug and there we see

Sirs see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment