Monday, February 18, 2019

Youtube daily report Feb 19 2019

(This is a real gift)

Oh, you look so beautiful

Seriously

I'm going to buy some secret gifts

Tada

(The appetizer-like reality show before their comeback)

(Self-made MV is coming soon)

It was my fault

Let's toast, even though this is coffee

(Let's drink the last toast with (G)I-DLE)

(To NEVERLAND) ((G)-IDLE)

(What is this temple-looking building?)

Wow, the weather is awesome

Take some photos for me

This is so pretty

(Palace of Fine Arts)

(A classical style building constructed for the 1915 Expo)

(Yuqi is excited)

Be natural

(Holding some plants to look natural)

I love nature

(She's using her artistic soul) (I can feel sky)

This is

You don't know about this?

You're just copying me, aren't you?

Show me your dreamy look

It's the same as before

When it comes to 'dreamy look', we always take the same pose

It's so funny

Because it's dreamy,

show your real dreamy look

What's that look?

So big

- Yuqi - Yes?

Come here

No, that' not 'dreamy'

It's so cute

(Soojin) I'll give you a mission

(Soojin) I'm the priest of the temple

The priest of the temple?

How can I express it?

(Jumping)

(This is what 'the priest of the temple' is)

Are you satisfied?

I like it

You're acting pretty like crazy

(Acting pretty 200%)

I don't like it

You look the same

You look always the same

Oh, you look so beautiful

Seriously

Wow

I'll show you later

Trust me

Seriously

- Seriously? - Yes

Oh

Okay, 'maze' concept

(Where am I...? Who am I...?)

(Oops, sorry)

(Embarrassed)

(What director Soojin asked Soyeon to do is)

(Spinning?)

(Extreme spinning)

You're going back to nature

Start from your legs

(She starts acting from her legs)

I like it

(What kind of sound is this?)

(Perfect for background music)

(Shuhua is immersed in 200%)

Wow, you're good

(Hush, don't say anything)

(The pigeons are flying beautifully)

That's awesome

(Soyeon) Let's do it

'Pigeon imitation contest'

(1st. 'Pigeon imitation contest')

(The 1st. player, Miyeon) (Look at her flapping motion)

What do I do?

(Still the music is played in the background)

(Dr.Minnie's 'dreamy class' is going on)

- Is it all right? - Yes

(Sexy)

(Attractive)

All right, that's enough

A pigeon looking for the feed

(The 2nd. player, Soyeon)

What you're wearing is exactly like a pigeon's

This contest is off

Turn and turn

(A sudden turning)

(Miyeon) Aren't you dizzy?

(Shuhua) Hi, everybody

I'm Shuhua, this is... I don't know

(Yuqi) I'm a famous actress

Don't you know Song Yuqi?

(Shuhua) Yuqi, get into the water

(She's making her get into the water in this cold weather)

- Why not? - Ms.Director

(Yuqi) I'll do it(pretending)

- I'll do it - Hurry

Really?

Hold on, what was that?

(Oh?)

(Yuqi) I thought it was my hair

(The music and the background are well harmonized here)

Hello

Can I try?

Do you want to feed?

(Soojin wants to play with the pigeons) (But she needs to be brave)

Awesome

Soojin

(Director Yuqi spots Soojin)

(Soojin) Shuhua, come over here

What happened?

(Yuqi) Why not me?

(Soojin) I thought you'd be scared

(Yuqi) No, I'm not scared of anything

You want to feed them?

(Shuhua gets the food)

She's on my hand

(Shuhua's food tastes good)

(Yuqi) Now, fly

1, 2, 3

I'm going to buy some secret gifts

(Minnie) For the secret gifts

(For whom?)

This is so pretty

Tada

(Minnie) I've got some gifts for (G)-IDLE directors

(Minnie) They put a lot of effort to make a MV for my song

(Minnie) I'm grateful for that

Thank you for trusting me

I love you, girls, thank you

These are so cute

(Minnie's secret Santa project)

These are so cute

'Do you want to build a snowman?'

Yuqi would like this

Tada! I'm done

(Minnie's secret Santa project, success)

(It's time to eat dinner)

(They're at a restaurant in Sausalito)

(Let's go and eat!)

Let's order famous food here

(A cat appears suddenly)

(Minnie) Let's start with appetizer

Could you take some photos?

(Don't forget to take some photos wherever you are)

(Watch this video when you're full)

Enjoy!

(Soyeon) We'll comeback soon by the time this show goes out

(It was very touching to shoot the first reality show)

I didn't expect that we'd shoot in the US

(Minnie) I thought we'd shoot in our place

Then we would have had to clean it up for 2 days

(Minnie) When Shuhua lifts her mouth up, she looks funny

(Shuhua's 'corner of the mouth' smile)

(Like this)

(Yuqi) Mine doesn't work?

- It works, doesn't it? - Try

Is that it?

Isn't it like this?

Yes, that's right

You looked very Shuhua

(Soojin's 'corner of the mouth' smile)

You just pouted your mouth

(Soojin) She's been doing like this nowadays

(Exactly)

(Soojin impersonates Miyeon)

(Minnie) Try Yuqi

Her eyes look like this

(Soojin is good at impersonating)

(Soojin) Soyeon smiles when she takes a photo

That's right

(Miyeon) She smiles with her eyes

I'm full

(Soojin) Let's go out and continue the MV

Let's go

Don't forget your belongings

(Soojin) I'm today's director, Soojin

Soojin

Trust me

Oh, you look pretty

Go

(Walking like a model on the catwalk)

Honey

- Go away - Come on, honey

Don't make me embarrassed

Let's shoot something, what are we going to shoot today?

Ms. Director?

(Minnie) Something touching

Something touching?

(Yuqi) I'll show you what a fine performance is

Yuqi

It's hard to accept that

you are a man

(Haha)

Let's do it again

Action

Yuqi

It's hard to accept that

you are a man

(She gives up)

I can't do this

Sorry, it was my fault

No, it was my fault

It was...seriously

- Sorry, I... - I was overreacted

I can't accept you

Why not?

I have someone else that I love

It's actually a joke

(Soyeon runs towards Yuqi and hugs)

((G)I-DLE's twist drama, the end)

This is cute

(Shuhua's tastes is very unique)

How much are these?

They're buying some socks

Sorry, I haven't brought my purse

She forgot her purse

Shuhua, I knew it

This is not the first time (She gave up)

(Soyeon) Ms.Director, how was my performance?

It was great

Was it great?

Let's have a sword fight

(So it starts...) (Revenge in San Francisco)

(Sorry, girls, we didn't use computer graphics)

(Minnie, Yuqi and Soyeon, these girls' fierce fight)

(Yuqi is attacked by the two)

(What's going on here?)

We finished her

(Is this a part of the MV?)

How could you do that to me?

You're dead meat

Shooting is over

I'm a famous actress

(The last day is going to an end)

This is the last night

I can't believe it

Time just flew by

Where have we been?

The ice cream factory

(They're recalling short but enjoyable memories)

(Soyeon) I had fun at the home party

So did I

(Minnie) We would hold a home party every time we finished working

(Soyeon) What I liked most about the party was

(Soyeon) that we could show our honest sides through the party

(Soyeon) We enjoyed a lot of tasty food here

We ate a lot everyday

The restaurant we went today was also very nice, with ocean view

Seafood

(Minnie) We filmed the MV for 3 days

(Minnie) I didn't expect that my song would be released like this

Congrats

So happy to release like this

(Soyeon) I'm happy that we can do something with music

(Soyeon) I'm glad that we can make it on our own

(Soyeon) I'm just so happy that we made the first reality show with your song

So do I

(Soyeon) That's the most important

It feels like we start with a clean slate

(Soyeon) We became models in a new year

Wow

(Soyeon) Right, our first comeback

Let's talk about new year's resolution

Leader, you go first

Leader should say last

Then the oldest member, go

The oldest

I thought it was Shuhua

I thought it was Shuhua for sure

Then Shuhua, you go first

(Shuhua) I'd like to be close to our fans

(Yuqi) I went to a lot of concerts when we were on break

(Yuqi) I'll do my best and

(Yuqi) I'd like to have a fan meeting

(Soyeon) I hope people get to know each member better

(Soyeon) Like who make (G)I-DLE

Actually

(Soyeon) they just know our song

(Soyeon) But they don't know much about us yet

(Soojin) It'll be a huge dream, but

(Soojin) I'd like to top all the music charts

(That sounds great)

(Minnie) I think we could show who we are through this

(Miyeon) I hope all members stay healthy

(That's very important)

(Miyeon) Because when you're sick, you can't do anything

(Miyeon) I hope we go slow and steady

and finally win the race

Let's toast

Even though this is coffee

Toast

Oh, by the way

I've got something for you, hold on

What's going on?

What's going on?

Tada

(Minnie) You made my MV very hard

(Minnie) So I've got some gifts for you

(Her gifts warm the last night)

(As Soyeon said,)

(we hope you fall in love with)

(candid and attractive (G)I-DLE through this show)

(We root for you, (G)I-DLE)

(They're sharing the memories they made together)

Welcome to San Francisco

Wow, look at the sea

Who's this?

Hi, I'm here...

That is so cute

That's cool

No

Something different

Soojin

- Did I look strange? - You looked pretty

We're going to the ice cream world

Help, my friend

(I made memories, the road will begin now)

(Self-made 'Blow Your Mind' MV will be revealed shortly)

For more infomation >> (여자)아이들 X 샌프란, 그 마지막 이야기! | [To NEVERLAND] Ep.6 (G)I-DLE's Last Day in SF (ENG SUB) - Duration: 16:45.

-------------------------------------------

Arkansas Woman Spearheads Jean Donations for Veterans - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Arkansas Woman Spearheads Jean Donations for Veterans - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Loa kéo Karaoke【Mới Nhất】Acnos Beatbox KB39Z - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> Loa kéo Karaoke【Mới Nhất】Acnos Beatbox KB39Z - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

l오늘의 정보l 경찰, 메신저 대화 분석 중…다음 주 프리랜서 기자 조사할 듯 - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> l오늘의 정보l 경찰, 메신저 대화 분석 중…다음 주 프리랜서 기자 조사할 듯 - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd Sw 1.4 T-GDi 140pk ExecutiveLine - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd Sw 1.4 T-GDi 140pk ExecutiveLine - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Transporter | 4-Motion | Dubbele Cabine | Highline | DSG | Multistuur - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Transporter | 4-Motion | Dubbele Cabine | Highline | DSG | Multistuur - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

GABRIELA CRISTEA A RĂBUFNIT ÎN DIRECT: "CEL MAI MULT MĂ DERANJEAZĂ…" - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> GABRIELA CRISTEA A RĂBUFNIT ÎN DIRECT: "CEL MAI MULT MĂ DERANJEAZĂ…" - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Honda HR-V 1.5 i-VTEC 130pk Automaat Elegance /Navi / Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Honda HR-V 1.5 i-VTEC 130pk Automaat Elegance /Navi / Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

ANDREEA BĂLAN A DEZVĂLUIT CE NUME VA AVEA AL DOILEA COPIL CU GEORGE BURCEA: "DUPĂ CERTURI ȘI DISCUȚI - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> ANDREEA BĂLAN A DEZVĂLUIT CE NUME VA AVEA AL DOILEA COPIL CU GEORGE BURCEA: "DUPĂ CERTURI ȘI DISCUȚI - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

ゲーマー鷲尾伶菜にサムライ重留真波/Aya連載2 - 芸能 : 日刊スポーツ - Duration: 8:07.

 LDHのガールズ ロジェクト「E.G family」によ 全国ホールツアー開 が22日に開幕しま 。チーフ・クリエー ィブ・マネジャーの ream Aya( 1)を特命記者に任

長年接してきたから そ分かるメンバーの 顔に迫ります! 第 回は、Flower 重留真波(24)鷲 伶菜(25)の登場 す。     ◇    ◇    ◇  早速ですが、鷲尾さ が最近家で何をして るのか気になってま ! もともとインド 派で、SNSにもF owerのメンバー ら「外に出てくださ 」とコメントがよく ってる(笑い) 重  先日の誕生日にも 今年は家から出なさ 」と

直接言うよりも、外 ら攻めた方が効くか って(笑い)。 - 友関係も謎なんです そんな鷲尾さんはフ ミリー一のゲーマー 最近は? 鷲尾 引 越したばかりで、ま ネット回線がつなが てないので、オンラ ンゲームができない  一同 (爆笑)  尾 「CALL o  DUTY」にハマ てます

機械と戦うより、人 戦う方が楽しくて「 れはどこかの国の人 んだ」と思うとアガ んです! でも最近 、カフェとか、外に るようになりました 。 -良かった…。 ういえば先日、企画 サバゲーに一緒に行 たんです 鷲尾 A aさんは、めっちゃ ルするんです(笑い  -鷲尾さんはまさ ゲームのような動き する

しかも打たれたら普 は「うわっ!」って るのに、「はい、当 りました!」ってあ さりと(笑い)。一 、重留さんは一緒に みに行く回数が一番 い。私が1人で飲ん いて呼ぶとすぐに「 どこにいるんですか 」と、侍のように現 ます! 重留 しっ りというより、結構 ツガツ飲みますよね 笑い)

 -何か話しては「 杯!」みたいな。重 さんはFlower けではなくて、全体 見てくれるポジショ にいるんです。いろ ろ意見もしてくれる 、率先してやってく ます

いろいろな顔になれ 。 重留 Ayaさ は先輩ですけどフラ トに接してくれて、 でも言えちゃうんで 。友達とはまた違う 心感がある。もちろ 、Dreamさんは 断トツで"先輩なの …

 -断トツって、デ スってる?(苦笑い  重留 もちろん、 ループとしての歴史 あって、尊敬してい という意味です…。 輩後輩の関係は、ち んとしてます! - アーも期待してるよ  重留 Flowe としては1年半ぶり ステージになります

まずは自分たちのフ ンの皆さんにパフォ マンスをお届けする が一番ですし、自分 ちのパフォーマンス やっと届けられる時 きたので、ここから 止まらずにいきます 個人的にはFlow rの中で表現力をよ 磨くためにも、去年 舞台に出たりしてい した

1人で活動しても、 lowerの名前を めていく活動が出来 らと思います。 鷲  6組で1つのライ 作るのは初めてで、 んな形になるのか、 ハーサルでは未知と うか、やっている私 ちもどういう風にな んだろうって、少し 不安とたくさんのワ ワクという時間を過 してきた

6組の精いっぱいが め込まれています。 初から最後まで加速 ていきます! 個人 には、2020年以 のビジョンとか、将 のこととか、自分自 のことも意識してや ていきたいと思って ます

創造ができる201 年にできればと思い す。【聞き手=Dr am Aya】 ◆ lower(フラワ )。重留真波、中島 央(25)鷲尾伶菜 坂東希(21)佐藤 美(23)による5 組

10年4月にダンス ループとして結成。 117月に鷲尾伶菜 佐藤晴美らが加入し ンス&ボーカルグル プに。同年10月に ングル「Still でデビュー。3月2 日にアルバム「F」 売

 ◆重留真波(しげ め・まなみ)199 年(平6)12月1 日、宮崎県生まれ。 7年に「第1回Dr amガールズオーク ョン」で準グランプ 受賞。10年のFl wer結成とともに ンバーになり、13 12月にリーダー就

E-girlsとし も活動し、17年6 からはFlower 活動に専念。昨年4 に舞台「THE面接 に出演。160セン 。血液型O。 ◆鷲 伶菜(わしお・れい )1994年(平6 1月20日、佐賀県 まれ

11年に「ボーカル トルオーディション 」で選出され、ボー ルとしてFlowe に加入。E-gir sでもボーカルを担 。15年に「LAR E」でモデルデビュ 。17年10月から -WAVE「AVA ON」金曜ナビゲー ー

160センチ。血液 O。 ▲▲写真2▲  ▲▲写真3▲▲

For more infomation >> ゲーマー鷲尾伶菜にサムライ重留真波/Aya連載2 - 芸能 : 日刊スポーツ - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ngày Nhập Ngũ-Chế Yêu Vội Vàng- Tân binh chia tay người yêu lên đường đi lính 2019-tik tok bộ đội - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> Ngày Nhập Ngũ-Chế Yêu Vội Vàng- Tân binh chia tay người yêu lên đường đi lính 2019-tik tok bộ đội - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

Liquidado, el presidente de la CRE debe renunciar; después de este pececillo, ¿autorizará AMLO ir po - Duration: 4:14.

Es mucho lo que debe investigarse de los sexenios anteriores    Los pescadores de Andrés Manuel son, en realidad, un pescador y una pescadora

Hombre y mujer. Ella, la polémica secretaria de la Función Pública, Irma Eréndira Sandoval; él, el controversial titular de la Unidad de Inteligencia Financiera, Santiago Nieto

 El pescador, la pescadora, por definición son quienes atrapan a los peces. En su primera misión cumplieron: demostraron que el presidente de la Comisión Reguladora de Energía, Guillermo García Alcocer, no solo tiene evidentes y graves conflictos de interés, sino que podría estar implicado en operaciones irregulares de manejo de dinero:  √ Irma Eréndira Sandoval reveló que el 15 de junio de 2017 se entregó un contrato para gas natural a una empresa relacionada con García Alcocer, aun cuando este ya estaba al frente del órgano regulador

En efecto, la secretaria de la Función Pública sostuvo —contra lo afirmado por este funcionario acerca de que él no ha caído en conflicto de interés— que se encontró el permiso G-2015-7/TRA/2017 para transporte de gas natural otorgado a la empresa Fermaca, con fecha del 15 de junio de 2017, cuando el mencionado Guillermo García Alcocer ya era presidente de la CRE

Este hombre no dio a conocer lo anterior en su declaración de posibles conflictos de interés, por lo que la SFP abrió una investigación

El titular de la Comisión Reguladora de Energía podría como mínimo ser inhabilitado

 √ Santiago Nieto señaló que un pariente de García Alcocer realizó viajes a Guatemala y El Salvador, lo que es relevante porque no eran paseos turísticos, sino una práctica que según dijo el colaborador de AMLO parece un esquema de lavado de dinero

 √ La pescadora y el pescador de corruptelas de la 4T informaron también que Mario Barreiro Castellanos —hermano de la esposa de García Alcocer— tiene participación en tres empresas vinculadas al sector energético, lo que contradice la versión del propio presidente de la CRE de que su cuñado solo participaba en la empresa danesa Vestas

   √ Además de sus intereses en Vestas, Barreiro Castellanos es representante legal de otras compañías: una que tiene pozos de Pemex del Bloque Soledad, en Veracruz; otra,  comercialización de productos químicos que en 2013 ganó una licitación en Chicontepec, y una tercera que perfora pozos petroleros y de gas

   √ La tercera empresa de Barrreiro Castellanos realizó, entre 2014 y 2018, transferencias bancarias internacionales por más de 47 millones de pesos y 148 millones de dólares

Según el titular de la Unidad de Inteligencia Financiera, Santiago Nieto, tales montos no corresponden con los ingresos reportados al Servicio de Administración Tributaria

Por esta razón, el señor Nieto dará vista a la Procuraduría Fiscal ante la sospecha de un posible caso de defraudación

   √ En cuanto a Santiago García Castellanos, primo hermano de la esposa del presidente de la CRE, Santiago Nieto aseguró que son 5 las empresas en las que percibe un sueldo  directivo y que sus ingresos no corresponden a lo que reporta a Hacienda, por lo que también se dará vista a las autoridades

 En fin, por delicada que sea la situación de Guillermo García Alcocer, no deja de ser un pececillo

Así que la pregunta inevitable es la de si en algún momento irá el gobierno contra los peces gordos de los anteriores gobiernos

Andrés Manuel ha dicho que no quiere ver hacia el pasado, pero.

For more infomation >> Liquidado, el presidente de la CRE debe renunciar; después de este pececillo, ¿autorizará AMLO ir po - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to download total dhamaal movie - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> How to download total dhamaal movie - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Homemade Ginger Pickles - Duration: 4:06.

Today we're making pickled ginger.

[ music ]

Come on in, Welcome to my home.

Today we are making pickled ginger

This is so easy to do.

In a perfect world you would have young ginger.

Or really really young ginger

I do not live in a perfect world so I had to get the ginger that I could find.

But you're saying it has got this horrible, well it is not horrible but it has this coating on the outside.

All you have to do to get the skin off is

is use a spoon.

[ music ]

And it peels away really easy.

[ music ]

Once your ginger is peeled you are just going to slice it into thin pieces.

[ slicing sounds ]

Like I said, in a perfect world you would use young ginger.

Now what we are going to do is put the ginger into a bowl.

And then sprinkle with sea salt.

I am shaking the bowl around so that I can coat the ginger with the sea salt.

Then I am going to let this sit for about 30 minutes.

Alright it has been 30 minutes.

Our ginger is still in its salt mixture.

I am going to take it to the sink and then just rinse it very well.

For those of you who are worried about the fact that we did all that to get the excess water out of it.

It is okay.

I am now leaving this in the strainer so it can drain while we do out next part.

The next part is really easy.

I am taking sugar,

and remember all the ingredients are listed down below.

and I am using apple cider vinegar, you can use vinegar, you can use rice wine vinegar

I am going to take this over to the stove and bring this up to a boil.

While our mixture is boiling, I am going to take our ginger and put it into a jar

Whew. That is strong.

I am going to take our boiling mixture and pour it into the canning jar.

This jar is for canning.

So it can handle the very high heat.

Now I am going to let this cool.

And then once it is cooled I am going to put the cap on it and then put it into the refrigerator.

Once your pickles have cooled down, you want to put a lid on them.

And put them into the refrigerator. Let them sit for at least a week before you try them.

However,

Mine have been sitting for about... It has been quiet a few hours, I know because I have tasted these.

So let's go ahead and give these a taste.

Spicy.

And so good

It has hat ginger heat.

Oh! Those are really really good pickles.

I can imagine this as a pickle relish that would be really really good.

I might work on that.

These are so cool, so easy to make.

The longer that you let them sit the better that they are

They are sweet, they are tangy I am just amazed at how good these are.

And I did not use fresh ginger.

I used what I could get at the store.

If this is your first time here remember to subscribe.

Hit that like button and also ring that bell

So that way you get notifications when I do new video.

now if you make this let me know you can get a hold of me on most social media @cmcolemanhome.

And I hope I get to see you again next time.

If you like this video give it a thumbs up. You can share it.

Don't forget to subscribe and check out the other videos on this channel.

I love making these videos for you and I hope I get to see you again next time.

[ music ]

For more infomation >> Homemade Ginger Pickles - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

hobbs & shaw movie download in hindi | hobbs and shaw - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> hobbs & shaw movie download in hindi | hobbs and shaw - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

宇野実彩子、連ドラレギュラー決定 鈴木浩介に「ズバズバものを言う」OL役 - Duration: 0:32.

 男女6人組グループ・AAAのボーカルで、女優としても活動している宇野実彩子が、テレビ東京で4月スタートのParavi×テレビ東京グループ連続ドラマ第3弾『と癒されたい男』(毎週水曜 深1:35)にレギュラー出演することが発表された。  同ドラマは、俳優の鈴木浩介が演じる、どこにでもいるような普通の中小企業の中年サラリーマン・秋山寛が、日々感じているストレスを"癒す"ため、コンビニや街で出会った、さまざまな美女たちをターゲットに、"中学生並みの"ちょっとHな独自の妄想を繰り広げる。  宇野は、秋山が働く「スマイル・トイレット」営業課の部下・壇ノ浦リサを演じる。常にクールで接しにくいタイプ。秋山が説教しようとしても言い返されて、まともに説教出来た例がないという社内の男性からも恐れられている役どころ。  「実際の所、本音が見えず仕事に対してすごく真面目かというとそうではなく、自分の世界がちゃんと確立されて、その世界に入っていくことを許さないすごくクールな女性だと思います。秋山さんの部下ですが、部下としての態度でとしては少し大きく、失礼ですね。でもそれがリサの強さです。秋山さんにズバズバものを言う所は見ていて気持ちがいいかと思います」とアピールする。  作品の魅力について「女性から見ると男性の意外な頭の中が分かりますし、でも実際に本当にそう思っているなら、"え?"という驚きもありますし、面白さ、かわいらしさ、意外な男性の妄想劇が味わえました。癒されたい人、癒されたい男性に見てもらいたいです! 癒されてほしいです! そして、女性は少し冷静に見てほしいです。鼻で笑うような、そういう感覚のドラマは意外とないと思います。なかなか今までのドラマではできなかった線を越えた妄想ができていると思います。ぜひ、楽しんでたくさん笑ってほしいです!」と、メッセージを送っていた。  リア充で前向きで明るくおバカだが、驚異のコミュニケーション能力を持つ秋山の部下・桶狭間秀人(おけはざま・ひでと)役で、舞台版『おそ松さん on STAGE 〜SIX MEN'S SHOW TIME〜』でおそ松役を演じた、注目の若手俳優・高崎翔太。背は低いがプライドが高く自分にできない事を部下に押し付ける営業課の部長・鴻池太郎役で半海一晃のレギュラー出演も決定している。  主題歌は、デビュー5年を迎えた5人組ダンス&ボーカルグループDa-iCEの「FAKE ME FAKE ME OUT」(4月24日発売)に決定。4オクターブを誇るツインボーカルとキレのあるダンスが売りのDa-iCEは、17年に初の日本武道館公演を即完させ、18年にはツアーファイナルで大阪城ホール2DAYSを開催。今年も6月発売の自身初のベストアルバムを引っさげた、最大級の全国ツアー『Da-iCE BEST TOUR 2019』の開催を控えるなど、精力的に活動中。

For more infomation >> 宇野実彩子、連ドラレギュラー決定 鈴木浩介に「ズバズバものを言う」OL役 - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

AAA宇野実彩子、曲者社員に<癒されたい男> - Duration: 12:18.

【宇野実彩子/モ ルプレス=2月19 】AAAの宇野実彩 が、4月放送スター Paravi×テレ 東京グループ連続ド マ「ドラマパラビ」 毎週水曜深夜1時3 分から放送中)の第 弾「癒されたい男」 出演することがわか た

(写真 : 宇野実 子(C)「癒された 男」製作委員会)主 公は、どこにでもい ような普通の中小企 の中年サラリーマン 秋山寛(鈴木浩介) 課長補佐として、部 への指導や、失敗の 拭いなどをする日々 ストレスを感じてい

そんな男の日々の" し"は、コンビニや で出会った、様々な 女たちをターゲット し、ちょっとHな独 の妄想を繰り広げる と。中学生並みのピ アな妄想を繰り広げ 癒しのドラマとなっ いる

◆宇野実彩子ら ギュラーキャスト発 このたび、主人 ・秋山が働く「スマ ル・トイレット」営 課の個性豊かなキャ クターを演じるレギ ラーキャストに、宇 、高崎翔太、半海一 が決定

主人公・秋山の ールな部下・壇ノ浦 サ役に、AAAのメ バーで舞台やドラマ ど女優として活躍す 宇野。秋山が説教し うとするといつも言 返され、まともに説 出来た例がないとい 社内でも曲者な役ど ろだ

宇野は自身の役につ て「実際の所、本音 見えず仕事に対して ごく真面目かという そうではなく、自分 世界がちゃんと確立 れて、その世界に入 ていくことを許さな すごくクールな女性 と思います」と語っ いる

そして、リア充 前向きな明るいおバ の部下・桶狭間秀人 に、舞台「おそ松さ on STAGE ~SIX MEN' SHOW TIM ~」で主演のおそ松 を演じ、舞台や映画 活躍する高崎

さらに、背は低いが ライドが高く自分に きない事を部下に押 付ける営業課の部長 鴻池太郎役には、様 なドラマや映画で一 も二癖もある個性的 キャラクターを演じ り存在感を見せる半

「スマイル・トイレ ト」営業課4人のク っと笑ってしまうや 取りにも注目だ。 また主題歌は、5人 ダンス&ボーカルグ ープDa-iCEの FAKE ME F KE ME OUT に決定した

(modelpre s編集部) ■宇 実彩子 コメント ― 台本を読んだ感 をお聞かせください 色々な笑いの要 が台本をめくる度、 りばめられていてと も面白くて、クスク 笑いながら読んでい した

女性から見ると男性 意外な頭の中が分か ますし、でも実際に 当にそう思っている ら、"え?"という きもありますし、面 さ、可愛らしさ、意 な男性の妄想劇が味 えました

― 演じる壇ノ リサはどんな女性で か? 実際の所、 音が見えず仕事に対 てすごく真面目かと うとそうではなく、 分の世界がちゃんと 立されて、その世界 入っていくことを許 ないすごくクールな 性だと思います

秋山さん(鈴木 介)の部下ですが、 下としての態度でと ては少し大きく、失 ですね。でもそれが サの強さです。秋山 んにズバズバ物を言 所は見ていて気持ち いいかと思います

― 視聴者へメ セージをお願いしま 。 癒されたい人 癒されたい男性に見 もらいたいです!そ て皆さん癒されて欲 いです!そして、女 は少し冷静に見てほ いです

鼻で笑うような、そ いう感覚のドラマは 外とないと思います 例えば夫婦やカップ で見た時に意見が分 れてくると思います それで会話が弾んだ 面白いと思いますし 男女間のいいきっか になったらいいなと います

そして、どの回も面 いです!個性豊かな ャラクターが出てき 、様々な女性と色ん 妄想が繰り広げられ 、どんどん秋山さん 頭の中がパワーアッ していきます。なか か今までのドラマで できなかった線を越 た妄想ができている 思います

是非、楽しんでたく ん笑って欲しいです ■高崎翔太 コ ント ― 台本を んだ感想をお聞かせ ださい。 原作漫 を読みました。男の るあるが詰まった作 で、結構僕も共感で ました

女性の胸元やパ ツが見えるとついつ 見てしまうという様 共感が持てる作品と っております。主人 の秋山(鈴木浩介) 妄想が楽しくて、こ なに妄想のバリエー ョンがあるんだ!と りました

リアリティを求める りは妄想自体が過激 場面があるんですけ 、笑って見られるよ な作品になっている 思います。そして、 性共感コメディーで ! ― 演じる桶 間秀人はどんな男性 すか? ホジティ で明るくリア充なお カです

"こんなヤツがいた 嫌だな"という感じ 演じています。です 、僕は好きなキャラ ターです。上司の立 の人からするときっ "イライラ"するか しれませんが、見て る人からは愛せるキ ラクターになったら と思います

原作ではピンポイン で描かれている役で たが、台本を読んで たら、凄いおバカで 番できない部下とし 描かれていて、出番 多く僕自身はとても れしく感じました。 ― 視聴者へメッ ージをお願いします

是非女性にも見 ほしいです。僕ら男 は"こういう風に思 ているよ"と女性に かってもらいたいで ! 男性が普段我 している欲望を満た てくれるような作品 なっております

出てくる女性陣はす く美しくかわいく撮 れていると思います で、そういう所も見 ほしいです。単純に メディーで楽しめる 品になっていると思 ます。男女問わず元 を出したい時に見て らえますと嬉しいで ! ■半海一晃  メント ― 台本 読んだ感想をお聞か ください

台本を読む前に 作漫画の表紙絵に持 ていかれました。ツ と澄ました女性のノ スリーブの脇の下か チラリと見える白い ラ。これこそ男のロ ンです!読む前から う釘付けです! 演じる鴻池太郎は んな男性ですか? 秋山の上司、部長鴻 太郎を演じています

鴻池は悪いことを先 りして想像して凹ん りするような心配性 怖がりなくせにプラ ドと出世欲だけは人 倍というかなりねじ がった男です。そし とにかく特徴的なの ところかまわず飛び す昭和の親父風無理 りのダジャレ

本人(鴻池)がどこ で本気で言ってるの わからないちょっと 腹な感じがなかなか しかったです(笑) 衣装はぶかぶか。2 イズ程大きく丈は少 短めにして自分を大 く見せています

逆にチビを強調して のにねぇ。それに気 かない鴻池はちょっ 残念なキャラクター す(笑)。 ― 聴者へメッセージを 願いします。 男 全裸よりパンチラだ 秋山の脳内妄想はど どんエスカレートし す

どうぞカップルで見 下さい。男性は「そ そうこういうの見た った!」と思うはず 女性はそんな男性を 目で見ながら「ほん 男ってばかねぇ‥」 て笑って許してくれ ばなぁ

【Not Sp nsored 記事

For more infomation >> AAA宇野実彩子、曲者社員に<癒されたい男> - Duration: 12:18.

-------------------------------------------

PV defeats CR Jefferson 62-55 - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> PV defeats CR Jefferson 62-55 - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

PV defeats CR Jefferson 62-55 - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> PV defeats CR Jefferson 62-55 - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

ゲーマー鷲尾伶菜にサムライ重留真波/Aya連載2 - 芸能 : 日刊スポーツ - Duration: 8:07.

 LDHのガールズ ロジェクト「E.G family」によ 全国ホールツアー開 が22日に開幕しま 。チーフ・クリエー ィブ・マネジャーの ream Aya( 1)を特命記者に任

長年接してきたから そ分かるメンバーの 顔に迫ります! 第 回は、Flower 重留真波(24)鷲 伶菜(25)の登場 す。     ◇    ◇    ◇  早速ですが、鷲尾さ が最近家で何をして るのか気になってま ! もともとインド 派で、SNSにもF owerのメンバー ら「外に出てくださ 」とコメントがよく ってる(笑い) 重  先日の誕生日にも 今年は家から出なさ 」と

直接言うよりも、外 ら攻めた方が効くか って(笑い)。 - 友関係も謎なんです そんな鷲尾さんはフ ミリー一のゲーマー 最近は? 鷲尾 引 越したばかりで、ま ネット回線がつなが てないので、オンラ ンゲームができない  一同 (爆笑)  尾 「CALL o  DUTY」にハマ てます

機械と戦うより、人 戦う方が楽しくて「 れはどこかの国の人 んだ」と思うとアガ んです! でも最近 、カフェとか、外に るようになりました 。 -良かった…。 ういえば先日、企画 サバゲーに一緒に行 たんです 鷲尾 A aさんは、めっちゃ ルするんです(笑い  -鷲尾さんはまさ ゲームのような動き する

しかも打たれたら普 は「うわっ!」って るのに、「はい、当 りました!」ってあ さりと(笑い)。一 、重留さんは一緒に みに行く回数が一番 い。私が1人で飲ん いて呼ぶとすぐに「 どこにいるんですか 」と、侍のように現 ます! 重留 しっ りというより、結構 ツガツ飲みますよね 笑い)

 -何か話しては「 杯!」みたいな。重 さんはFlower けではなくて、全体 見てくれるポジショ にいるんです。いろ ろ意見もしてくれる 、率先してやってく ます

いろいろな顔になれ 。 重留 Ayaさ は先輩ですけどフラ トに接してくれて、 でも言えちゃうんで 。友達とはまた違う 心感がある。もちろ 、Dreamさんは 断トツで"先輩なの …

 -断トツって、デ スってる?(苦笑い  重留 もちろん、 ループとしての歴史 あって、尊敬してい という意味です…。 輩後輩の関係は、ち んとしてます! - アーも期待してるよ  重留 Flowe としては1年半ぶり ステージになります

まずは自分たちのフ ンの皆さんにパフォ マンスをお届けする が一番ですし、自分 ちのパフォーマンス やっと届けられる時 きたので、ここから 止まらずにいきます 個人的にはFlow rの中で表現力をよ 磨くためにも、去年 舞台に出たりしてい した

1人で活動しても、 lowerの名前を めていく活動が出来 らと思います。 鷲  6組で1つのライ 作るのは初めてで、 んな形になるのか、 ハーサルでは未知と うか、やっている私 ちもどういう風にな んだろうって、少し 不安とたくさんのワ ワクという時間を過 してきた

6組の精いっぱいが め込まれています。 初から最後まで加速 ていきます! 個人 には、2020年以 のビジョンとか、将 のこととか、自分自 のことも意識してや ていきたいと思って ます

創造ができる201 年にできればと思い す。【聞き手=Dr am Aya】 ◆ lower(フラワ )。重留真波、中島 央(25)鷲尾伶菜 坂東希(21)佐藤 美(23)による5 組

10年4月にダンス ループとして結成。 117月に鷲尾伶菜 佐藤晴美らが加入し ンス&ボーカルグル プに。同年10月に ングル「Still でデビュー。3月2 日にアルバム「F」 売

 ◆重留真波(しげ め・まなみ)199 年(平6)12月1 日、宮崎県生まれ。 7年に「第1回Dr amガールズオーク ョン」で準グランプ 受賞。10年のFl wer結成とともに ンバーになり、13 12月にリーダー就

E-girlsとし も活動し、17年6 からはFlower 活動に専念。昨年4 に舞台「THE面接 に出演。160セン 。血液型O。 ◆鷲 伶菜(わしお・れい )1994年(平6 1月20日、佐賀県 まれ

11年に「ボーカル トルオーディション 」で選出され、ボー ルとしてFlowe に加入。E-gir sでもボーカルを担 。15年に「LAR E」でモデルデビュ 。17年10月から -WAVE「AVA ON」金曜ナビゲー ー

160センチ。血液 O。 ▲▲写真2▲  ▲▲写真3▲▲

For more infomation >> ゲーマー鷲尾伶菜にサムライ重留真波/Aya連載2 - 芸能 : 日刊スポーツ - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

【神報】ヒカキンさん「自由に使える10億円あったら日本中の人に美味しいラーメンと寿司をおごりたい」→(画像あり) - Duration: 0:14.

【神報】ヒカキンさん「自由に使える10億円あったら日本中の人に美味しいラーメンと 司をおぐりたい」   仮にもし、いますぐ自由に使える10億円がもらえるなら、 日本中の人にめちゃくちゃ美味しいラーメンと寿司を振舞ってみんなを笑顔にしたい!  (5ch newer account) ないの? あるやろ あくしろ 間おすすめ記事 10億じゃ足りない 一億でいいからワイにくれ 一人あたり10 うまい棒レベルの寿司とラーメン 1 なんでこんないい人ですアピールしてるんや ヒカキン嫌いじゃないけどこれはキモいわ 20: >>13 芸人のキャラ りと同じようなもんやろ 5 >>13 これだけ満たされてたらイイ人にもなるやろ ヒカルですら幸せのお裾分けみたいなこと言うとるし 1 それなら10億円使って発 途上国に寄付してくれたほうがヒカキン的にも良さそう 1 じゃあ今すぐやれやカス こいつ口だけやなほんま お前10億持ってるやろ 1 ワイはカレーのがええな 2 自由に使える10億持ってる定期 2 あなたラーメンよりYouTubeプレミアムと 言ってましたよね 2 こいつヒカルさんの俺たち金持ちYouTuberが大ヒットし から嫉妬しまくってるよなぁ ホンマ見苦しいわ 2 ヒカキンはラーメンの値段知ら のか日本の人口知らんのかどっちや? 2 【悲報】1人あたり10円で寿司ラーメン奢 うとする 3 シャムのこと見捨てたくせに 3 気持ち悪いほどの聖人アピ 4 よく んだらあったらというか10億貰えたらみたいですね それでも素敵なことだな ヒ キンさんは立派 4 やヒ神 4 日本の総人口も知らないのか・・・ 4 もらえても らんよこいつは 5 10億じゃ全然足りんやろ 言うだけならただ 7 突拍子も無 すぎてこれはなあ 前はいい印象あったけどどんどん印象悪く感じてしまう 8 前澤 てーなこと言ってんじゃねーぞ 成金野郎 引用元:おすすめ記事1001: 厳選記  2020/01/01 00:00:00 ID:newsmatomemory【衝 的】に納豆3パック食ってた結果wwwマジかよwww

For more infomation >> 【神報】ヒカキンさん「自由に使える10億円あったら日本中の人に美味しいラーメンと寿司をおごりたい」→(画像あり) - Duration: 0:14.

-------------------------------------------

グラドル、「全身タイツYouTuber」から迷惑行為 別人が疑われて「このお方じゃないです」 - Duration: 3:44.

 グラビアイドルの 明日香さん(27) 2019年2月18 未明、自身のツイッ ーを更新し、渋谷で 赤い全身タイツ着た 称ユーチューバー」 ら迷惑行為を受けて たと明かした

 これを受けてネッ 上では、同じく赤の 身タイツ姿で活動す YouTuberグ ープのメンバーが疑 れる事態になり、対 に追われた。「こい では無い!と言って しいです」と岸さん 訴え 投稿によると 赤い全身タイツを着 自称ユーチューバー 、大声で「淫語」を びながら動画を撮っ きた

岸さんが怖くて無視 するも、連呼をしな ら追いかけてきたと う。岸さんは「普通 軽い言葉のセクハラ 盗撮をされた気分で そしてひとつもセン がなく面白くなかっ です

笑えない」とツイッ ーで嫌悪感をあらわ した。 一方、同じ 赤色の全身タイツを て活動する、UUU (ウーム)所属のY uTuberグルー 「テラスパンパンス テラパン)」のメン ーが疑われることに

18日にテラパンは 潔白を訴える動画を ーチューブ上に公開 た。動画の尺は、5 20秒ほど。出演し 3人のメンバーは動 で、 「このツイー を見かけて絶対テラ ンってなった方、違 ます

マジで違うんで」「 犯人出して」「何と (岸さん)本人に( の動画を)届けて、 僕らじゃないですよ というのを本人が言 てほしい」 などと 言し、視聴者らに伝 た

 加えてテラパンは ツイッターアカウン でも18日19時1 分ごろ、岸さんが迷 行為を明かした投稿 対し、 「同じく赤 全身タイツでYou ubeをやっている で疑われています

疑いを晴らす為にこ つでは無い!と言っ 欲しいです。よろし お願いします」 と プライ。約40分後 岸さんも返信し、「 かにも赤スーツの方 いらっしゃるとは知 ずにすみません(絵 字)水玉柄だったの 、全然このお方じゃ いです」と反応した

 (J-CASTニ ース編集部 田中美 生)

For more infomation >> グラドル、「全身タイツYouTuber」から迷惑行為 別人が疑われて「このお方じゃないです」 - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Motivasi Sukses : Rahasia Hidup Lebih Sehat dan Berlimpah - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> Motivasi Sukses : Rahasia Hidup Lebih Sehat dan Berlimpah - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Alabama senator calls for newspaper editor to resign following editorial that called for return of K - Duration: 1:22.

Alabama senator calls for newspaper editor to resign following editorial that called for return of K

Democratic Alabama Senator Doug Jones called for a newspaper editor to resign after publishing a disgust..racist, hateful editorial in which he called for the Ku Klux Klan to return to the state.

OMG! What rock did this guy crawl out from under? This editorial is absolutely disgusting he should resign NOW! I have seen what happens when we stand by while people especially those with influence publish racist, hateful views. Words matter. Actions matter. Resign now!, .

Last week, longtime Democrat Reporter publisher and editor Goodloe Sutton wrote an that called for the Ku Klux Klan to ride again.

Seems like the Klan would be welcome to raid the gated communities up there the northeast U.S. , Sutton wrote.

The piece went viral Monday after an Auburn University student newspaper reporter posted it online.

This is an astonishing mix of offensive thinking, bad history and terrible writing.

Sutton defended his stance and even doubled down on the rhetoric.

"If we could get the Klan to go up there and clean out D.C., wed all been better off," Sutton told the . "Well get the hemp ropes out, loop them over a tall limb and hang all of them.

These are socialist communists were talking about not real Americans . Do you know what socialism and communism is?" Sutton asked.

The Democrat Reporter is based in Linden, a small town near the Alabama Mississippi border of barely more than 2,000 people, according to the 2010 census. The towns population is relatively evenly split demographically among African Americans and whites.

Sutton also falsely claimed that the Klan killed but a few people and argued that it wasnt violent until they needed to be.

Between 1881 and 1968, lynch mobs killed 4,743 people, nearly three quarters of whom were African Americans, according to the Tuskegee Institute.

The U.S. Senate in December making lynching a federal crime.

For more infomation >> Alabama senator calls for newspaper editor to resign following editorial that called for return of K - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Winnebago's tournament run ends at the DeKalb Super-Sectional - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Winnebago's tournament run ends at the DeKalb Super-Sectional - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Lil baby x Moneybagg Yo type beat 2019 "EXPOSED" Instrumental - Duration: 3:01.

[FREE] Lil baby x Moneybagg Yo type beat 2019 "EXPOSED" Instrumental

No comments:

Post a Comment