Saturday, February 24, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 25 2018

Kamakura City, Kanagawa.

In a traditional city with long history,

Nacchan and Cathy does again the Japan in Motion and Ask Japanese

Boosting Luck tour.

The latter half will also boost many types of luck.

Hello, I'm Cathy Cat from Ask Japanese.

I'm Natsuko Aso a.k.a Nacchan from Japan in Motion.

I'm so full.

So full and enjoying Kamakura so much,

I feel something is missing.

-That's called Betsu-bara in Japanese? -Betsu-bara?

-Even if you're full, you can still eat sweets? -Let's go.

This one looks good.

-Imo...Imo Yoshikan? -Hmm

What led them with their Betsubara was,

Imo-Yoshikan Komachidori store.

They say they had some sweets to boost your love luck.

What kind of sweets could it be?

It's done.

Take a look!

This is so cute.

Ice cream with heart shaped marshmallows

This will surely be loved by girls.

Men could also order as a lovely guy item.

One, two...

Ate it.

-Will it boost my love? -Yes

Maybe I'll find a handsome partner by the end of the shoot.

-A great guy may be giving us some sexy smiles. -Oh no.

Cathy and Nacchan fills their extra stomach.

They head on to the next place to boost their love fortune.

-Since we ate the heart shaped ice cream -We did.

We came to a shrine famous for Forever Ties.

-What did you say? -Forever ties.

-Love ties -Love ties!

Even though you want to be tied forever,

but love must come first.

-Love ties! -Yes, here is Kuzuharaoka Shrine.

-Let's go and tie the knot -Yes

Let's boost our love fortune.

-Let's go -Boost our love.

Here we go

10 minutes by car from Kamakura Station.

This Kuzuharaoka Shrine is getting popular as the power spot for love fortune.

Inside the shrine there are two rocks named the man rock and the woman rock

where you tie a 5yen coin with a red string to the rock of your opposite sex.

Both will tie their love fortune string on.

A lot of people has already tied their knots.

The right is the man rock, and the left is the woman rock.

So the woman ties on the man rock,

-So let's tie this 5 yen coin -Let's do.

-Full already -I wonder where to put it.

Somewhere here?

-Tied it so strong -Ok

No one can escape.

-How about you? -Here I go

It's actually pretty hard to tie it.

I guess it's hard to tie the knot.

It's really hard. It is.

OK

-Hope it comes true -Hopefully.

The key here is writing your wish on a heart shaped Ema frame.

What are they going to wish for?

-Done it -Done writing.

Here, me...Cathy

You...my destiny.

We shall tie our knots happily,

hopefully we can travel a lot (heart)

Since I like to travel, I hope I find someone I can travel with.

And you, Nacchan?

Me, Natsuko Aso.

You, my destiny prince I have not met yet.

A person I definitely found to love

will love me, and will propose to me by 2020.

I will turn 30 in 2020,

and I want to marry by then.

There is a specific goal.

So I specifically wrote "Propose to me"

To make the wish come true, let's tie it.

I think our love fortune has gone up,

The must be something else.

This one.

This is a mark in Japan, but people abroad won't understand it.

This is a mark of money.

I moved lately so I've used a lot of money.

-So realistic -It is

-Let's go raise our money fortune -Let's do that.

A little break. What type of temple or shrine do people visit?

Let's Ask Japanese.

When do you go to temples and shrines?

Only in the new years maybe.

By the fortune draw and give offerings

and pray.

I like to take photos so I go and take some.

-Do you upload on Instagram? -Yes.

Shrines for the new year.

As the first visit of the new year.

What do you do on that visit?

I ask that I will do my best so make my wish come true.

When I was the senior in high school, I asked to succeed in the entrance exam.

If there is some suggestion on a specific shrine, let us know.

In Shizuoka, I always go to Mishima-Taisha.

There is a huge lake there,

and you go by it.

I think that part is beautiful.

I went to Kamakura before and saw the Ofuna Kannon.

The stairs up there is pretty long,

but it was beautiful to see.

Where was that by Tokyo Tower? Dojoji!

It's near the Tokyo Tower,

and behind the temple, you can see the Tokyo Tower.

-Amazing, it will be a great photo spot. -Yes

That'll be all the questions. Thank you.

The next spot we came is the Zeni-Arai Benzaiten.

Ugafuku Shrine.

Love and money, with these two, life will be easier.

Let's go and see.

As the name says, this is a power spot for money fortune.

They will raise the money fortune with a method which has been here for 750 years.

So let's go and see.

Here you wash your money to raise your money fortune.

-Your own money? -Yes.

-Ok, let's try -Let's go

The place they went to wash their money was inside a cave.

In a very calm and silent atmosphere

your feeling concentrates more.

The money you washed shouldn't be used so quickly.

-You should keep it? -Yes.

It's not so common that you clean your money,

-no. Now the money is shining -It sure is.

-It feels good. -Yes.

I will keep this 100yen coin as a lucky charm.

Yes, it feels good.

Come money, come.

Within the people visiting this shrine,

there are people who wash lucky charms and lottery tickets, and other things related with money.

Hopefully you can raise your money fortune here.

So, the final part is Sasuke Inari Shrine.

The Torii gates are beautiful, aren't they?

-Does Sasuke Inari have something to do with Fushimi Inari in Kyoto?

-Yes, it's a branch -Branch

So let's go and see.

I actually have not gone to the Fushimi Inari in Kyoto.

-I have -Really?

So it's my first time to walk through so many red gates.

-It's wonderful -Yes.

Especially the people from abroad but, taking pictures of the Torii and..

post it on Instagram.

-Quite popular -You see it often.

I see it often, and it looks amazing.

-Very photogenic. -Yes, beautiful.

-It's red -I think it's good luck just being here.

This Sasuke Inari shrine is famous power spot with the fox.

What does the fox being famous mean?

What will they find at the end of the path?

-Look, so many -Very cute.

-Big and small -Amazing how many.

So many here.

There are so many fox items here and there.

How many are there?

Let's ask the chief priest.

Those little ones, how many are there in total?

Have you gone to the main building? There are around 6000 or more.

There are 1500 to 2000 over there.

There are small shrines over there,

and there should be about 500 there.

-So there would be about -Over 10,000?

So people who visit here buy it and leave it here?

They wish here,

and the people who return to thank for their wish come true,

those people leave theirs as well.

So it's a way to show appreciation.

-It's ok to take home? -About 10 to 20% of people take it home.

Of course people take it home.

-As they like? -Yes yes.

The small foxes are an evidence of the wishes coming true.

How about coming here with your wishes?

-A lot of things today. -yes.

I'm feeling everything will be better.

-Must be good -The weather unfortunately was not good today,

so I was quite worried about it,

but I really like about this weather of Kamakura.

It actually matches?

-A very mysterious atmosphere matches here -Yes.

I especially felt a lot of power here in Sasuke Inari.

The power spot is amazing. When you come to Japan, please come to Kamakura and,

go and visit many shrines.

I hope a lot of good things will happen to us.

-Hopefully -So see you again.

For more infomation >> Ask Japanese & Japan in Motion Collab : Boosting luck in Kamakura 2 Japan in Motion S14#05 - Duration: 12:07.

-------------------------------------------

Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #24: Sit to Stand at Furniture - Duration: 2:18.

Hello! My name is Amy Sturkey. I am a pediatric physical therapist with about

30 years of clinical experience. I'm here with Myla, who is 10 and a half months

old. She is my co-instructor, helping me teach exercises or ideas for

children who have low tone. We're gonna work on a sit to stand. I do this using

me and furniture nearby, because I'm always around myself, I've found. So I sit

crisscross applesauce in front of a chair or a coffee table. I am trapping

her cute little feet between my ankles. I've got something she wants up high. I am helping her reach up and then "whoop" stand up to get it. Right now

I am supporting at arms because I'm trying to get her arms to reach up too,

but I could do it from the trunk. So holding here. I always have then lean

forward. So there.. what they say is have the nose over the toes...and have them stand

up. It looks like once I get her started, she pushes through her legs. Hey! No escaping

with the feet! Here we go. One more time. I'm going to go back to the arms, because I liked that the best.

Have her lean forward. Once I get far enough she kind

of kicks in and .....draws up up her feet... I see...pretty classic for a child who doesn't

want to take weight on her legs. I am going to squeeze a little bit harder...and "whoop" Okay. So, it's

a simple idea to work on weight bearing through the legs. I hope this idea was

simple and helpful. We'll see you on the next video. Bye!

For more infomation >> Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #24: Sit to Stand at Furniture - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

조재현 "30년 잘못 살았다"...고백하는데 걸린 시간 단 3일 - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> 조재현 "30년 잘못 살았다"...고백하는데 걸린 시간 단 3일 - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

华晨宇再夺第一名 成为第二位"三冠王" - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> 华晨宇再夺第一名 成为第二位"三冠王" - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

《歌手》华晨宇蝉联榜首三度夺冠 - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> 《歌手》华晨宇蝉联榜首三度夺冠 - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Best Custom Shoe Maker Inte...

For more infomation >> Best Custom Shoe Maker Inte...

-------------------------------------------

STRUGGLES OF A SOUTHERN K-POP FAN! | NC KOREAFEST 2018 - Duration: 8:42.

Hey guys!

Today we're rockin' KoreaFest 2018

here in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Woot Woot!

Excited to see who we'll run into today~

So follow us on our adventure!

Here we go!

Wait for me!

So we're wondering...

What's it really like being a K-pop Fan in North Carolina?

Let's find out!

It was...I wasn't a group...it was RAIN actually~ Haha

The first K-pop...

BTS! BTS?

BTS~

Mine personally was BIG BANG, I really like BIG BANG.

BIG BANG!

BIG BANG.

Probably from her it was... was it KARD?

KARD yeah.

EPIK HIGH.

Cristina: Oh! EPIK HIGH?

Yeah.

I'm not really sure but, I think my first two were

GIRLS' GENERATION and SHINEE.

Mine was BTS and I spent like...2 weeks like learning

all their dance moves and songs~ Um...in 2013!

Mine was BOYFRIEND and the song specifically was "Boyfriend"...it was called "Boyfriend".

And I remember specifically because when I watched it,

it was like, Oh My God!

What is this new world!

Everyone...Everything is so colorful!

My first video that I saw was an EXO video because of Vine

and I was like oh who is that?!

And then after that I just kinda got into BTS through "Dope"

and... and now I'm like...ah I'm in this pit.

Hahahaha!

Cristina: And you can't climb out of it~

Yeah! Exactly!

Never leaving.

I would say my first probably be TAEMIN I think?

With his song umm...

"Move"?

That song is really good!

Yeah Yeah.

And then I kept listening and..now I'm...

in HELL.

Like the rest of them so...

Your welcome~

Thank you~

Oh God~

There's no like...never any concerts.

Like there's NEVER anything at all.

It sucks!

No one comes here.

Like..there's NOTHING here!

Nobody come to North Carolina, it's so boring.

Its like, mostly Country singers.

Yeah, no... nobody comes here.

This is the only exciting thing here.

I...I don't think i'll ever meet them!

Yeah~

It's sad!

Like it's just always there in oh New York or we'll be in Florida~

and it's like ok, I'm not about to drive 8 hours..haha

I LOVE A LOT, but I just can't you know.

Concert promotions don't come to the south a lot, Atlanta at most, if we're lucky.

And then the tickets..

If we're lucky??

Yeah, I know, and then the tickets sell out and literally like, 5 minutes

and you're just like...guess i'll die!

So, and wait 2 MORE YEARS until I see somebody again so...

And also, like if you go to New York,

there's like a K-pop store specifically and its like

I don't know about like, the rest of the country, there's probably one in California

like K-town and Atlanta but like, really??

Like, 3 places in the ENTIRE COUNTRY?!

THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!

Like what?!

We have to order, you know all of our stuff

or go to the nearest city which is Atlanta so...

or New York, still very far~

And international shipping is literally like 3 million dollars~ so~

That $15 album WILL BE $40!

Yeah!

And your like (cry face)

Also, people who aren't into the culture,

they really judge you for it!

Yeah they do!

They're like, "Oh you're one of THOSE people".

Ugh~

That's literally uh~

Somebody asked my that in school couple weeks ago.

They're like, "Are you a Koreaboo?"

and I'm just like...NO I'm not trying to be "Korean",

I'm not trying to look "Korean",

I just happen to like K-pop and K-dramas, doesn't make me "Korean".

My family will just be like, i'll be watching a K-drama and they be like,

"Oh, you watch one of the Teen Korean Dramas?"

That's what they call it...I don't know...I..

Yeah, "Korean Teen Drama."

I was recently in my Theater class.

I was just like, "I listen to a lot of K-pop and I watch a lot of K-dramas."

and one of the people goes,

"So you're one of THOSE people?" and I was like,

COME AT ME!

But they were just like, "But, I watch Anime." and I'm just like,

"So do I, so...your point is invalid!"

My family doesn't know I listen to K-pop, so it's all good!

Yeah!

They don't know?

At all, at all.

I mostly go to Texas for my concerts.

Last year I went to the MONSTA X one.

Mine was by accident, like I actually ended up running into MONSTA X

at a store in Dallas, at a Mall in Dallas

and like, I wanted to go to the concert there over the summer,

but I was broke, but there's a lot...hahaha

There farthest i've gone was New York and then to K-town and I went to

California one time with my family,

and I just, was able to convince my dad to take me to Koreatown so..

Yeah, I forgot about that.

I DID go to California and I was like,

WE'RE GOING!

Yeah!

I was like, we gotta go!

I was there for an Anime convention.

We're planning on it.

We haven't planned to go like, to a concert, we want to.

This is the first event like this at all i've ever been to.

I've never been to a Korean Fest before.

New Jersey. Yeah, New Jersey.

Yeah, we went to go see uh, EXO in concert.

Even though it was a really far journey, it was like the...

the best experience ever.

It was our first K-pop concert too yeah.

Yeah!

I was how we bonded~

- Yes~ - Yes.

Yes!

Bringing people together.

New York, cause New York is like 8 hours away, I could just you know, drive and go!

Charlotte~ Charlotte!

Charlotte!

Oh really??

And Atlanta.

Imagine like, the biggest stadium in Atlanta being enough for everybody.

In the entire...southern...yeah.

Charlotte would definitely got a lot of love from everybody.

Don't sleep on Charlotte.

We're on the come up!

We're on the come up, ok.

Raleigh would be ideal but...um I mean even driving to Atlanta or anywhere closer.

Raleigh?

Raleigh? Raleigh!

Well, that's where we are!

It's where we live!

I mean...

I'm a broke college student.

I CAN'T go very far~

Or just to see them on the East Coast at all.

Any K-pop group on the East Coast would be great.

As long as its close to here or Raleigh? Or like DC even?

Atlanta, yeah that would be fine,

just something shorter of a distance you know I mean.. haha

EXO of course!

You know, EXO or BTS.

Kai is my husband, just saying.

Kai is my husband.

Cristina: Kai is your husband?!

BLACKPINK come on.

He's like, I'm ready!

I wanna see La Lisa!

You wanna see your wife Lisa~

Yeah!

She's mine.

Just saying.

MONSTA X and A.C.E~

Yes!

They have to wear the shorts!

Any I don't care, I'll go see it, whatever!

Who is it?

Let's go!

I'll probably be dragged a long by her anyway.

She'll be taking me.

Yes!

Hi, Annyeonghaseyo, na nun Ji-hae ibnida (Hello, my name is Ji-hae)

Uh, I love K-pop.

I love all the idols.

This is awkward, here we go.

MONSTA X if you see this, come to North Carolina please~

I love you Shownu oppa!

Hit me up!

Thank you!!

Hahaha!

Seal clap.

K-pop! Yay!

Ready?

1, 2, 3!

K-POP!!!!

For more infomation >> STRUGGLES OF A SOUTHERN K-POP FAN! | NC KOREAFEST 2018 - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

Justice With Judge Jeanine Fox News 2/24/18 - Justice With Judge Jeanine February 24, 2018 - Duration: 44:13.

For more infomation >> Justice With Judge Jeanine Fox News 2/24/18 - Justice With Judge Jeanine February 24, 2018 - Duration: 44:13.

-------------------------------------------

Wikileaks – Julian Assange Used Hillary Clinton's Past To Ruin Her - Duration: 2:01.

Wikileaks – Julian Assange Used Hillary Clinton's Past To Ruin Her

Hillary Clinton's past actions are still haunting her.

And Julian Assange –the founder of WikiLeaks – wasted no time to use it against her.

He just brought up one of her biggest mistakes to ruin her.

In October 2016, Clinton famously tweeted out a picture of herself as a young girl and

wished herself a happy birthday to a future President.

Obviously that dream ended in miserable failure when she was defeated by Donald Trump.

So on President's Day, Assange quoted her tweet with a #PresidentsDay hashtag.

Assange will never pass up a chance to take a shot at Clinton.

When she was Secretary of State, one of her aides – Anna-Marie Slaughter – sent an

email with the subject line "AN SP MEMO ON POSSIBLE LEGAL AND NONLEGAL STRATEGIES

RE WIKILEAKS."

Some interpreted that as the Clinton State Department using the phrase "nonlegal"

as a call to take out Assange with a drone strike.

While there is no direct evidence to prove that, the oddly phrased subject line has fueled

speculation for years.

And many credit Assange and WikiLeaks for helping sink Hillary's campaign.

The transparency activist published emails showing how the DNC rigged the primary against

Bernie Sanders and how the Clinton campaign colluded with the media for favorable coverage.

Americans saw the dirty underbelly of the DNC, Clinton campaign, and the media and were

abhorred.

While some have charged that WikiLeaks is a Russian intelligence front organization,

no evidence has been presented to substantiate that claim.

So it's no surprise Assange will use any chance he can get to needle Clinton.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment