Saturday, March 31, 2018

Youtube daily report Apr 1 2018

MY BABY

NICOLE DOLLANGANGER

LYRICS

My

baby

wears all

black

Says he's gonna

make a hearse

out of this

Cadillac

he says

''I'm gonna put him in''

an early

grave with

all the

trouble

that

I make him

My baby

says he

loves me

but I

know

He don't

care

if he

kills

us

both

My

baby

wears all black

Says that

we both

die inside

of every

dream he has

He says

he's seen us on the road

The car was

smoking

and I was

trying

to pull

the teeth from his

throat

My baby says

he loves me

but I know

He don't

care

if he kills us

both

For more infomation >> My Baby - Heart Shaped Bed - Nicole Dollanganger - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Panda HOOGZITTER AUTOMAAT RIJKLAAR! - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Fiat Panda HOOGZITTER AUTOMAAT RIJKLAAR! - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Profitable Coaching...

For more infomation >> The Most Profitable Coaching...

-------------------------------------------

2018 PR70 FDOI Limited Edition Breast Cancer Awareness S... - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> 2018 PR70 FDOI Limited Edition Breast Cancer Awareness S... - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Juke 1.5 DCI S/S TEKNA Euro 5 2e PAASDAG GEOPEND! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Nissan Juke 1.5 DCI S/S TEKNA Euro 5 2e PAASDAG GEOPEND! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q7 4.2TDI QUATTRO 7P *!*2X-S-LINE/PANO/CAMERA/KEYLESS*!* - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Audi Q7 4.2TDI QUATTRO 7P *!*2X-S-LINE/PANO/CAMERA/KEYLESS*!* - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Paw Patrol Cartoon - Skye Hurt Her Leg Because She Stepped On Chase s Glass Debris - Movies For Kids - Duration: 10:55.

For more infomation >> Paw Patrol Cartoon - Skye Hurt Her Leg Because She Stepped On Chase s Glass Debris - Movies For Kids - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

FARCRY 5 Full Game Walkthrough GAMEPLAY Part 4 - NICK RYE - (XBOX ONE/PS4/PC) - Duration: 17:08.

let's go and see like see Bruce Lee honey

yo melee only how about only punching and pie yeah you know you can throw the

pie yeah yeah if you aim let's get oh really gonna see yes

hold on you know what don't get started you can distract them with pop cans

watch you just press down on the d-pad and whatever you're looking at throws

the camp let's jump this guy hold on let me throw another one again they're right

you have to guy on the left you know what actually just get the kind of left

oh fuck yeah that guy saw that commits what we're doing

again the building use it as cover I know yeah I'm I'm gonna flank him well

that was a door that is a window all right I got your back dude I'm fucking

taking the sniper out oh no no I'm not

help help help help help oh my god dad oh right as I walked in the door all

right fuck this oh they're throwing grenades I'm dead

Oh boomers getting me I forgot blue hope it can pick us up he just looks you on

the cheeks and then you get up are you still okay down there yeah why did you

quit dude I would have been fucking

I'm sticking to it started chucking grenades jesus fucking bazooka on the

fucking table word let's not this shit going I got your back a piece of shell

you want to fucking hit me with or something all the dogs are safe right Oh

don't touch my puppy motherfucker Chuck the paddle at that hole oh oh I'll just

fucking crush that five I just did that to that guy fortnight coming around to

help you out are you dead no all the dogs dead yeah

fucking bitch finish them with a pipe

nice

this is normal hick country now heck yeah

yeah no you have to get up early it's that point with why weird instance

this thing's got fucking guns dude and I can drop bombs it's not matter it's not

very creative I couldn't do all that that's just a fishing boat this is a war

boat or plane planes not boat what the fuck is a fishing claim it's for fishing

you land on the water you fish with it fuck it's for alternatives to boats you

know on fishes with a plane it's an alternative to boat no they use the

water as a landing strip not they don't fucking fish

whatever did some of the pilot you shut up back there

I love you wanna take it dude

wanna fight solid this fucking pain dude

that I can bomb that fucking doll

if running means I can protect my family at the cost of losing my home

I'm afraid to shoot that moose so not gonna try no you know try it I am not

yet I haven't even like I saw that is like I got first points but I haven't

used any yet you spent mine whether you get with zero blow torch or a pair tool

there yeah that's what you used to get into the safe word so maybe I'll buy

that cuz we're going back to that guy

I wanna break this thing dude get it I can't it's really hard

there's one bitch

in order to see what I'm shooting at but I did it

if you're playing confidence they should give you two fucking planes right

so sick

drop bomb there

No

don't you fucking kill us now no he said it said I was going out of the missions

up leaving missions on him he asked fuck

so just hit the fucking around harder shit as we just in tab B's and slow down

Oh hold beat he said awesome

yeah well he wasn't sitting in the back of it oh I took off again

dagnabbit you're such a fucking idiot

oh my god

what happened here that big fire hello he got off see he's fine

oh my god oh my god look at her son of a bitch you did it you did it

thank you it's pretty take my plane

come on uh sir around come on

you know this is the first time in a long time I feel like Sh it's actually

going my way damn babies come on please tell me they didn't fuck with her you

know this planes been in my family for three generations

you believe that you coming I swear that woman sometimes anyway my grandpa first

got it when he got back from World War two who's his pride and joy I made a few

modifications over the years Jim would you just hurry up what

oh shit fucking beast on the ground I'll hit him high you him low what do you say

partner oh here we go

we need to say TV what oh my god

let's see this bitch

oh my fucking god

I took that guys fucking head off of the job doing spirit

it's time for the trusty shovel

guess we have to go to the hangar now

oh my fucking god holy shit I almost died

I don't want a pet bloomer goddammit not right now time for that dude all those

snipers up there

Oh

oh you got I almost just tried to put up a wall in front of you

Lycia where did you get him I got on the show you didn't laugh right

Oh on the ground okay cuz I got the one on the left just gonna bunk down to go

what

oh oh shit oh shit oh shit I'm too close I just ran up on the truck and tried to

hit him with a grenade I hope our dog can save us ha ha he's

come to give us a fucking air support I don't know

hot we're still to be - with one bullet what's up oh fuck yeah you just don't

understand Nick your grandfather built this place really want to turn her back

on that

and what about all the times I talked about handing off the business to our

daughter I talked about handing off the business

to our son you've seen the ultrasound it's a girl was on a messy

black-and-white TV screen you know them an example reliable Nick

I love you deputy looks like the Wright family is digging in hey listen you need

any here Smith give me a holler okay you and me if you like Butch and Sundance

Nick they both died at the end

please take care of him

For more infomation >> FARCRY 5 Full Game Walkthrough GAMEPLAY Part 4 - NICK RYE - (XBOX ONE/PS4/PC) - Duration: 17:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ed Sheeran : Happier, son nouveau single extrait de l'album Divide - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Ed Sheeran : Happier, son nouveau single extrait de l'album Divide - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Vous voulez arrêter de fumer ? Voici une plante qui vous aidera à vous débarrasser de votre.. - Duration: 7:02.

For more infomation >> Vous voulez arrêter de fumer ? Voici une plante qui vous aidera à vous débarrasser de votre.. - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

'KBO 관심' 홈버그, BAL에서 방출..무적 신세 | 뉴스 24/24 - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> 'KBO 관심' 홈버그, BAL에서 방출..무적 신세 | 뉴스 24/24 - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Jurassic World Lego Game Anti-Venom Hybrid Indominus Rex Custom Dino Creator By WD Toys - Duration: 24:34.

hey guys today we're gonna be building another custom dino as you can see I

already have one custom Dino here this kind of looks like you do ballet or

something they have other ones I can switch to - these are custom ones I've

Jurassic World Lego Game Anti-Venom Hybrid Indominus Rex Custom Dino Creator By WD Toys Marvel

Hampi

Gallimimus

they also do ballet

Oh

check this guy like that

and we had one

I'm gonna go back to that

so anyways today we are going to create white venom Dominus

Arius let's see can I break this table apart if I charge it

okay looks like I have okay it's all white venom which would be actually I

believe in Taemin so anyways I think I'm gonna start with indominus rex and we

will work from there this was our Black Panthers ominous Rex

which I did last episode Wow let's see let's start its head our choices are the

office or ass

Dominus racks Spinosaurus Triceratops

no I'm gonna switch I think the t-rex blue t-rex may go with the t-rex your

because she's got a smoother head

also it did have t-rex okay so okay I stick with t-rex t-rex head for the body

our choices are ankylosaurus Spinosaurus Stegosaurus or just plain I hate plain

I like the Spinosaurus so we will stick with that and this is like the

Stegosaurus but I don't think that's quite what we're looking for so we will

stick with the die more proton okay now we have to go with colors so we gotta

get this guy the right colors so the majority of this guy anti-venom is white

looks cool but the majority is white and part of him is black so here we're gonna

stick with people throw in white

when I'm almost as like white lie

I think this is the closest we're gonna get

but there

is there anything else

that would be a DNA

okay so I believe that that should work

okay so let's we're gonna do a couple more so we could have three dinosaurs at

a time then you could actually like battle them and stuff so we need like a

medium sized I know that is an earlier one I made yeah let's let's flip through

here sometimes they come up with some really cool stuff I think I'd rather

make my own it's like I said if you guys got suggestions make sure you let me

know but the first thing we gotta do is get this guide to some more the normal

colors because those colors are really yeah goodness he looks like a Christmas

tree well that should give us

okay well anyways head let this see

and Velociraptor head t-rex head buying the stories and

Dominus perhaps his head and died laughs listen I think I go Adele off the source

it's kind of cool and for body our options are if it's RS spinosaurus

Stegosaurus

now go Stegosaurus tail options are in Clio

dimorphic Oh Stegosaurus okay let's go Stegosaurus okay so now we have to pick

out some colors you could use this DNA pink one on this one here just look

through a bunch of different colors Ian Campos I don't know I don't really

like the colors they do there well we make this guy like I think red in black

Oh

okay let's get some common

right I'm gonna stick with a present it actually looks kinda cool

okay we will stick there

now we need up

like that okay so we have our second Dino and now we

it was a lot

okay so for the rafter

starting with his head personally I think it's kind of cool when they go wow

that guy's so freaky love it

body

that's fine

yeah

and you're the tail

okay so we got our dinos so now let's get out of here

we'll be there oh I can't walk them through are you

serious it's too big to walk through

joyful tiny source skipping through the lobby

so here we are and you seen me do this on the last episode so I'm gonna

actually actually no I'm not because I had a hard time finding this OP - so I

will go to tyrannosaurus territory during the day follow that follow that I

know he knows what he's doing he can't cross cookie ah

he can't cross best thing

so you guys watching both of these if you want to pay attention here because I

probably will not do it again next episode

now I could probably oh stop no way he was stuck there

there

ah he head-butted their plan check that out did okay so it's over here the young

this hill here we will have to put it back together and I lay there in guard I

know you like this okay they're not gonna let it die no put it together so

let's bring our dinos to life our first one large dinosaur we are gonna bring in

our custom

check the guy out awesome Wow that is definitely in this guy or defeat

options

right

okay so let's see what damage you could do with

these guys anyways if i hatch another one of my dinos I could hit them so

let's just go over here switch back to our human

bring in another one of our dinos the medium Dino what do we got we got the

Triceratops

okay let's see what this guy's options

roars

we'll be charged

see here he's fighting

can this guy

yes anyways he won't charge if I could give back to the big

okay put then

and I just destroyed

and we still had one more dyno so let's go ahead

and it

Wow that guy's so goofy looking oh man okay

so what are his options let's see okay so he charges he's got a triceratops hey

you know I think that's why our Triceratops is not charging does he do

it looks like he's targeting but it's not firing anything anyways let's go

ahead and attack our big where's the big guy what it took them back this dings

okay go ahead bring him back

okay so there is our big game

go ahead

chasing check that out to smoke okay let's see if I can charge

oh yeah oh I took them down no way Wow

okay let's get him back sorry I'm still getting used to the flipping things two

different characters haven't done it oh

really okay I didn't know you could do two of

the same okay so anyways get our big guy back

it's not

things

okay-y anyways we got a good look at what he looks like let me know which

other dino you guys want to create

what do you guys think you guys like okay okay so anyways I got control the

big guy again

let's go as

so anyways you get a good idea of what this guy looks like I want to hear him

so anyway that is our white venom or anti-venom like I said let me know which

one you guys want to see next you guys are totally awesome and I will see you

go ahead and put that in the comment section jumping on the video I know you

remember click the subscribe button below for a lot more fun videos also

click the bell button to be notified every time I make a new video click the

boxes below for a lot more fun videos and if you want to see even more go

ahead and click the subscribe button

For more infomation >> Jurassic World Lego Game Anti-Venom Hybrid Indominus Rex Custom Dino Creator By WD Toys - Duration: 24:34.

-------------------------------------------

Céréales, pas de bol pour le petit déj ! (2014) - Duration: 52:24.

For more infomation >> Céréales, pas de bol pour le petit déj ! (2014) - Duration: 52:24.

-------------------------------------------

L'importance de la consultation post-natale - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> L'importance de la consultation post-natale - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

The bloody bay - Duration: 1:19:51.

For more infomation >> The bloody bay - Duration: 1:19:51.

-------------------------------------------

Academy of Art University

For more infomation >> Academy of Art University

-------------------------------------------

Les symptômes d'une maladie rénale | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:56.

For more infomation >> Les symptômes d'une maladie rénale | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota GT86 2.0 D-4S Coupe Xenon-verlichting / Half leder! - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Toyota GT86 2.0 D-4S Coupe Xenon-verlichting / Half leder! - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X5 3.0 D HIGH EXECUTIVE SPORT FULL OPTIONS - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> BMW X5 3.0 D HIGH EXECUTIVE SPORT FULL OPTIONS - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Arrêtez de jeter les peaux de banane, voici 6 façons de les utiliser ! | Sante 365 - Duration: 9:51.

For more infomation >> Arrêtez de jeter les peaux de banane, voici 6 façons de les utiliser ! | Sante 365 - Duration: 9:51.

-------------------------------------------

Nothing More - Fade In/ Fade Out || Cover by Naama - Duration: 4:10.

Greetings.

This is going to be a cover of Nothing More's "Fade In/Fade Out"

with absolutely no indication toward my father being old.

The songwriters were probably just heartless.

Or something.

I don't know, but I'm going to stop talking now

and start the song.

Woot woot!

Just the other day, I looked at my father

It was the first time I saw he'd grown old

Canyons through his skin and the rivers that made them

carve the stories I was told

He said, "Son, I have watched you fade in

You will watch me fade out

I have watched you fade in

You will watch me fade out

When the grip leaves my hands

I know you won't let me down

Go and find your way

and leave me in your wake

Always push through the pain

and don't run away from change

Never settle, make your mark

Hold your head up

Follow your heart"

Just the other day, I stared at the ocean

With every new wave, another must go

One day, you'll remember us laughing

One day, you'll remember the passion

One day, you'll have one of your own

I say, "Son, I have watched you fade in

You will watch me fade out

When the grip leaves my hands

I know you won't let me down

Go and find your way

and leave me in your wake

Always push through the pain

and don't run away from change

Never settle, make your mark

Hold your head up, follow your heart

Follow your heart

We all get lost sometimes trying to find what we are looking for

We all get lost sometimes trying to find what we are looking for

I have watched you fade in

You will watch me fade out

I have watched you fade in

You will watch me fade out

When the grip leaves my hand

I know you won't let me down

Go and find your way

and leave me in your wake

Always push through the pain

and don't run away from change

Never settle, make your mark

Hold your head up, follow your heart

Follow your heart

Follow your heart

When the morning comes and takes me

I promise I will have taught you everything that you need

In the night you'll dream of so many things

But search for the ones that bring you life

And you'll find me

That's where you'll find me

That's where you'll find me

That's where you'll find me

For more infomation >> Nothing More - Fade In/ Fade Out || Cover by Naama - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Mettez ceci dans votre café. Après 2 gorgées, votre graisse abdominale commencera à disparaître - Duration: 7:51.

For more infomation >> Mettez ceci dans votre café. Après 2 gorgées, votre graisse abdominale commencera à disparaître - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

햇볕이 뿜어내는 영양소 '비타민D'… 이런 효능이? - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> 햇볕이 뿜어내는 영양소 '비타민D'… 이런 효능이? - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Cake Style 2018 🎂Amazing Cakes Decorating Techniques 2018 🎂Most Satisfying Cake Style Video #31🎂 - Duration: 11:30.

Thank you for watching! Hope you enjoy & like it!

For more infomation >> Cake Style 2018 🎂Amazing Cakes Decorating Techniques 2018 🎂Most Satisfying Cake Style Video #31🎂 - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Little Known Facts About Albert Einstein - Albert Einstein Biography - Duration: 4:37.

"If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it well enough" . One

of the World's most famous scientist Albert Einstein used to think like that.

He was born in a ihudi family on 14th march,1879 at ulm in Germany.

After his birth, doctors noticed that his head is comparatively bigger than his body.

It was exceptional to that of the normal children.

Normal children normally learn to talk at the age of 1 or 2.

But Einstein started to speak at the age of 4 years.

Not only that, he couldn't speak properly till the age of 9.

And obviously it was a matter of worry for his parents.

As he learned to speak late, he was admitted to school late.

From his childhood he used to think about how this world is functioning and to play

violin.

How is everything going on? these types of questions made him curious.

School seemed to be like a jail to him.

According to him, school is such a place where nobody is free.

Though Albert was an average student from his childhood, science and math were his favourite.

His teachers in his school used to get angry at him as he used to do many types of cross

question.

All the teachers used to make fun of him.

They used to call him "mad" "idiot".

Hearing these types of things he used to think "maybe my intelligence has not been matured

enough".

One day he asked his professor how intelligence becomes matured.

His professor said to him, "In everything habit is the key to success".

And from that day he decided to get succeed by his envision.

When he was in Switzerland, he failed in every subjects except math and science in a entrance

exam in a college.

But as he got highest marks in science and math, college committee decided to give him

permission to get admitted.

So he started to study physics and math.

He was graduated from swiss polytechnic university of Zurich and then he started to apply for

the post of teachers in many schools.

Though he had proper qualification, he didn't get job in any school at first as he was an

ihudi.

So, he started his career as an office clerk.

When adlof hitlar came to power in Germany hitlar started to promote nazi anti semetic

idea in total Europe.

It was completely against of the ihudis.

So Albert had to leave Germany.

During the breaks of his work he started to reserach on different topics of physics and

to solve different complicated problems of math.

No one gave him company in this research.

All he had at that time were his supernatural vision and thinking power and his burning

desire.

As a mark of his thoughts, whole world now know him for the "theory of relativity"and

the equation e=mc sq.

In 1921 Albert Einstein got Nobel prize for discovery of many informations of physics

and most importantly for "law of photoelectric effect".

In 1952 when a offer came to him to become the president of ijraiel he said, "i haven't

grown myself for politics".

Einstein never regretted after making mistakes because he believed that, "the person who

have never made any mistakes, has never tried to do something new".

In later times American government got so scared of his talent that they recruited a

spy to watch him.

So that he couldn't misuse of his talent.

But some dishonest people depending on his equation e=mc sq discovered nuclear bomb and

from that millions of people died in Hiroshima Nagasaki.

He used to forget his own address.

Even many times he couldn't remember his own telephone number.

Einstein used to take money for his autographs but also he used to donate that money in charity.

At the age of 76, he died in a hospital on 17th april, 1955.

He may have left us , but without his thesis today also the whole modern physics is not

operational.

He used to believe that he had no special talent, but he had a great curiosity to know

everything, and that is what made him different from others.

At last i want to finish this video with my one of his favourite quote, he said, "learn

from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

The important thing is not to stop questioning" At last a little request to you, if you truly

got some inspiration from this story then please share it with your friends and loved

ones, because by sharing you can also inspire someone else.

And please let us know by commenting below on which person you would like to watch the

next zero to hero video.

Because our main aim is to help you.

Be strong be inspired.

For more infomation >> Little Known Facts About Albert Einstein - Albert Einstein Biography - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Ed Sheeran : Happier, son nouveau single extrait de l'album Divide - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Ed Sheeran : Happier, son nouveau single extrait de l'album Divide - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Shakesperience Based from Waterbury Brings Theatre to Local Communities - Duration: 1:57.

Shakesperience Productions is a 22 year old company which brings life to shows

such as Hamlet, The Jungle Book, and Romeo and Juliet.

They create interactive theatre to perform at schools

and other venues all around the state.

"I'm here at

Shakesperience Productions in Waterbury Connecticut were students families and

actors gathered to bring people together through the magic of educational theater."

So why is Shakespeare such a big deal?

Why would a company dedicate its mission

to spreading the words of an author who died over 400 years ago?

"I think Shakespeare has impacted just life in general.

He created over 1700 words that we still use today. Just his themes and everything

that's within his work is still relatable today."

"And there's an element of

respect that Western civilization has for his literature. And everybody just

seems to have a tremendous respect for the name Shakespeare. So his stories

cover all of those moments where we make decisions or we give in to our natural instincts.

I think that's what he offers, a chance to reflect."

And that's exactly

what Shakesperience does. They bring all of Shakespeare's stories to life,

and encourage young people to embrace their own voices.

"Our goals and missions are

all about raising voices. And I think what we do in particular here at

Shakesperience is great because we're really ensemble driven, we focus on collaboration.

And then when we go into schools and we do our shows, we often

include a lot of audience participation and it's awesome to see young people

come together and work to create these amazing short plays and art projects and

set designs and all of that."

Theater is not just a bunch of drama. It teaches

students communication skills, creative problem solving, and adaptability in a

fun and engaging way.

And what's better than a classic Shakespearean play!

"I'm Henry James, reporting for Fox 61 Student News,

and as Shakespeare says,

I bid thee farewell!"

No comments:

Post a Comment