Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 28 2018

My clans are Bitterwater, born for Zuni, my maternal grandparents are Beneath His Cover

and paternal grandparents are Towering House that's how I am identified as a Navajo woman.

I am 75 years old.

I was encouraged to receive care at home.

An individual came to my resident and provided documents to start the process.

I told her, I would think about it first.

She returned to see if I had made my decision.

So, I said, "yes".

My doctor filled out the medical assessment for me.

Both my hands and wrists are not strong, my doctor told me they will never regain strength

and the doctor recommended home care for me.

I have only one baby, my son.

He provides care for me daily.

He does not work anywhere; he tried searching for jobs locally.

My son was offered the position as caretaker.

He was given paper work, and filled out an application.

He used to care for me at least two hours a day, heavy lifting, cleaning, and bringing

in firewood into the home.

I am not able to do these things on my own.

To this day, I try to be independent but am unsuccessful and continue to struggle.

So I just sit here and my son takes care of me daily.

He cleans, sweeps, but first he is fixing the car outside today.

Some caretakers talk harshly to the elderly but my son is not like that.

He talks kindly with respect and makes my heart happy.

He also does his job with compassion, he does not get upset nor is he angry.

He does not consume alcoholic beverages or do drugs.

My son has helped me this far, and I appreciate it, immensely.

I am extremely weak, I can no longer lift the small lambs they are too heavy.

My son tells me to stay inside while he tends to the livestock for me.

He fears for my safety.

Its better for me inside where it's warm, like now, I'm sitting in the sun.

The weather is warming up.

I am very grateful for everything.

Every person is different in the services they need.

My son tells me I am slow in walking and getting around so he tells me to stay inside.

And I am fine with staying inside.

For more infomation >> P. Hood.mpg - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Онлайн школа создания видео| Как сделать видео | Приглашение в школу создания видео Сергея Парфёнова - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Онлайн школа создания видео| Как сделать видео | Приглашение в школу создания видео Сергея Парфёнова - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

柯P一句話吸淺藍深藍 徐巧芯:國民黨面臨考驗 - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> 柯P一句話吸淺藍深藍 徐巧芯:國民黨面臨考驗 - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Slide Wire Canopy Kit

For more infomation >> DIY Slide Wire Canopy Kit

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean president, UAE Crown Prince say Akh Unit key to bilateral cooperation - Duration: 2:34.

President Moon Jae-in has wrapped up his seven day, two nation overseas tour.

He's now on his way back home from the United Arab Emirates.

But, before leaving for home, President Moon made a rare visit to South Korea's special

forces and made a stop in Dubai, as well.

Our chief Blue House correspondent Moon Connyoung reports.

"The United Arab Emirates.

Although its ties with South Korea stretch back nearly 40 years, it's only in the last

decade or so that their relations got stronger.

Well, that partnership got bumped up to a whole new level."

Roughly an hour's drive from the center of Abu Dhabi is a small town of Sweihan.

It's where a South Korean special forces team operates under the name Akh, which means "brother"

in Arabic.

The 140 special forces received a rare special guest Tuesday; their Commander-in-Chief, South

Korean President Moon Jae-in.

Mr. Moon, a former special forces soldier himself, could not hide his sense of pride

in his elite unit... touting them as a key link in South Korea, UAE relations.

He added...

Crown Prince Mohammed had spoken in high regard of the Akh Unit... saying it has served as

a cornerstone in raising their bilateral cooperation to a whole new level.

South Korea's Commander-in-Chief again stressed that the United Arab Emirates is South Korea's

closest friend nation in the Middle East.

"Due to the presence of the Akh Unit, our two countries' relationship have been elevated

to a "special strategic partnership" and we have become brother nations."

His next stop: the Emirate of Dubai.

The South Korean leader met with the ruler of Dubai, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum,

to discuss ways to boost bilateral ties with the Emirate which could serve as Seoul's gateway

to the Middle Eastern and African market.

At a meeting with business leaders from his country and Dubai... in the Burj Khalifa,

the world's tallest building...

President Moon put his CEO cap back on.

" "South Korea is in the process of creating a peaceful and prosperous Korean Peninsula.

This is the most appropriate time for you to invest in South Korea."

"Having wrapped up his seven-day, two nation overseas tour, President Moon now flies back

home... where he has another pile of work waiting for him.

The upcoming inter-Korean summit and his proposal for a constitutional amendment... among them.

From the United Arab Emirates, Moon Connyoung, Arirang News."

For more infomation >> S. Korean president, UAE Crown Prince say Akh Unit key to bilateral cooperation - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Novitecがランボルギーニ「アヴェンタドールS」専用パッケージを公開。"SV"以上のパワーを発揮 - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Novitecがランボルギーニ「アヴェンタドールS」専用パッケージを公開。"SV"以上のパワーを発揮 - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

What A Way To Go: Life at the End of Empire [2007] - Duration: 2:03:42.

For more infomation >> What A Way To Go: Life at the End of Empire [2007] - Duration: 2:03:42.

-------------------------------------------

2018 New Apple ipad Pro Launch: Features - 9.7 Inch,Apple Pencil,$299 Price,Release,Reviews,Unboxing - Duration: 2:13.

2018 New Apple ipad Pro Launch: Features - 9.7 Inch,Apple Pencil,$299 Price,Release,Reviews,Unboxing

Do you know that Apple has launched its New Ipad today,

Yes, You heard me right, Apple today updated, its most popular iPad, with support for Apple

Pencil plus, even greater performance.

Before we continue, Like this Video and Click Subscribe, for More such Latest News,

Apple previously lowered the price of its, 9.7-inch iPad last year, with a base model

starting at, $329, but today it's going a step further for students.

Apple is offering the new iPad to schools priced at $299 and to consumers, for $329,.

The optional Apple Pencil will be priced at, $89 for schools, and the regular $99 price

for consumers.

This is obviously not the $259 budget, iPad pricing that was rumored, but it does make

it a little more affordable to students, and teachers.

The new 9.7-inch iPad, and Apple Pencil, give users the ability to be even more creative,

and productive, from sketching ideas, and jotting down handwritten notes, to marking

up screenshots.

It's got the same tilt- and pressure-sensitivity, as the iPad Pro, and boasts a 9.7-inch Retina

display, a HD front-facing camera, an 8-megapixel rear camera, a claimed 10 hours of battery

life, and the A10 Fusion chip, which is the same chip you'll find in the iPhone 7.

Apple says it makes the iPad, more powerful than most PC laptops.

It's also promising 40% faster CPU, and 50% faster graphics performance, than the

previous version of the 9.7-inch iPad,

If you like our work, Please Give us a Like, and Don't forget to subscribe our channel

Wiki Tips, for more upcoming News on Ipad 2018,

For more infomation >> 2018 New Apple ipad Pro Launch: Features - 9.7 Inch,Apple Pencil,$299 Price,Release,Reviews,Unboxing - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

41岁"大S"惊传癫痫复发!突然昏倒紧急送医病况不明!曾发作三次,妈妈出面哀伤证实! - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> 41岁"大S"惊传癫痫复发!突然昏倒紧急送医病况不明!曾发作三次,妈妈出面哀伤证实! - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

41岁"大S"惊传癫痫复发!突然昏倒紧急送医病况不明!... - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> 41岁"大S"惊传癫痫复发!突然昏倒紧急送医病况不明!... - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Anyone Else

For more infomation >> Anyone Else

-------------------------------------------

Tucker: Why libs are mad about census citizenship question - Duration: 10:41.

For more infomation >> Tucker: Why libs are mad about census citizenship question - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

10 Ways You're Making Your Life Harder Than It Has To Be - Duration: 16:04.

you

read it and I promise you will love it one you think everyone has negative

intentions you cannot simply let things be if your friend hasn't texted you back

or your partner went for lunch with his / her friends you immediately associate

bad intentions with it you take offense on trivial things which do not even

matter in the long run do not ascribe intent to other people's actions all the

time a nurse who worked in a palliative care shares the top 5 regrets people

make on their deathbed let it be you're reminded at all times 2 I me myself you

know that you are the star of your own movie everything in your head is

pre-planned and is supposed to happen in a certain way but real life doesn't let

that happen very often other people will not follow your plans

they will not go according to your script try to avoid this attitude

because it'll make you feel frustrated in this ever-changing world especially

with such advanced technology you have to know that things won't turn out as

you want all the time and be completely fine with it

life itself won't let you be happy all the time it's just what I like to call

the law of balance that makes like beautiful being sad reveals the feeling

of happiness being anxious reveals the feeling of serenity yes

strive for happiness and fulfilled life on all fronts but don't let the dark

side ruin your light side you just have to be okay with it and you won't let the

bad vibe hurt your overall health 3 everything is apocalyptic you jump to

the worst possible conclusion for a given situation everything has to be

apocalyptic and chaotic in your head even though things turn out to be quite

well in the end slow down and take a deep breath and by the way blame it on

our ancestors it's their fault the brain is preparing

you for the worst it's just the way of evolution God knows what our ancestors

had to survive through to create the people we are today and if you think

that it all goes to meters under with their bodies you are wrong

it is sealed in our DNA it's even scientifically proven that your brain is

prepared for anything so next time when you jump to the worst possible scenario

take control of it once you master your thoughts you can

literally achieve anything it's the battle within ourselves that's hard as

hell all else is mirroring our thoughts in reality have that in mind for

expectations having unrealistic expectations in life is such a common

thing for everybody lessen the amount of expectations you

have from people you will immediately feel more relaxed and happy we tend to

put high expectations because we have no real control of our thoughts and

emotions just take a look at yourself when you are extremely happy and excited

you tend to think that you can rule the world and you do rule it but that's all

in your head it's not that I am trying to tell you

that you shouldn't be happy I just use it to explain a simple thing about

expectations when you expect too much from someone especially from a

relationship partner friend or colleague you just let your happiness and

excitement speak for the other person while that's completely okay you put too

much expectations on a person that has a brain on his own you are currently

excited and you see the outcome from him based on your emotions what we forget is

that the person lives in different reality his 30 years of experience is

much more different than yours you can't control expectations from another person

life is just so intertwined with confusion that you can't control

everything yourself and especially not someone else's thoughts intentions and

actions bottom line don't expect that much and it makes it so much easier if

they do better you will be happier if they do worse you won't be that

disappointed either way you win you get my point I was talking the other day

with my friend on expectations because we were little disappointed from one

particular person and he said to me you know what right now if my father tells

me he is gay I won't be surprised and that was lowering the expectations

to the minimum off-the-record we were joking but you get my point five waiting

for our signs some people won't take any action till they receive some secret

sign from the higher power if you keep looking for signs and omens then you

will keep waiting and never act it's good to believe but it should not impair

you from doing something that you think is right

and here's comes the all-powerful I have no idea how to explain it but I will try

there's higher power controlling this world and it's best explained in a book

I read a while ago by Napoleon Hill this sentence really opened my eyes wide open

and I even started laughing loudly and I was home alone here it is described by

my words every person has at least two persons in him whether we accept that or

not every day you have to make that conscious decision are you going to

listen to your bad you the personality that feeds your fears guilt and worries

or you are going to listen to your good you and count your treasures blessings

good fortune and gratefulness now the book keeps on explaining that we are all

connected to something bigger than us an ordinary folk will say kmen that's

complete bulls asterisk it but I say they are wrong when you feel motivated

and vibrate on a higher level than usual feel happier excited confident you

connect to higher power a web that somehow connects all of us and it's

really unexplained by any science and I think that's the beauty of it when

you vibrate higher you somehow find the right people for a task hangout even a

life partner you belong to another different reality and you connect with

the people that belong to that reality the signs you are waiting are hidden in

your emotions when you vibrate on a higher level you will see more signs

connect to them and create completely new better life six not taking risks you

live your life in your comfort zone refusing to even peek outside this will

not help you in achieving anything since you will never know the hardship of the

real world since childhood we may not seem to notice what's comfort or there

is a thing called comfort zone you can actually fall and be trapped in the

reason is because we didn't have the adult brakes in childhood if you know

what I mean there are crucial things we aren't taught in school and in spite of

that we are educated on the global scale of learning the global scale of learning

is the overall school education I sucked at painting I hated it and yet I had to

paint to get a better grade from primary school until present day I haven't

painted and I don't have any plans to do it in the future no one ever told me

that time is the most valuable lesson in life until I read it from dozens of

books no one ever told me - that my life is

not meant to be safe or that my life will expand spiritually and mentally if

I step out of what makes me comfortable all I heard was to stay safe get out of

trouble - dry my hair before going out or to take my jacket because it's cold

maybe that was meant for bad type of trebles but I wasn't told that - what

I've experienced and I'm still an early bloomer is that comfort zone keeps my

eyes shut my ears clogged and my mouth glued because I don't want to take you

long here another article on comfort zone

and I promise that you will like it seven comparing your life with others

Teddy Roosevelt said comparison is the thief of joy so why do you measure your

life with other people's lives if you look from someone else's eyes you have

enough thanks to Michael Gregory for explaining this so good people live most

of their lives comparing themselves to others it normally starts off at a young

age and it gets worse as they grow into adults there's usually an infinite

amount of areas you might compare yourself with on a daily basis whether

it's based on looks income or status most people do it in one way or another

but comparing your car to your neighbours won't do nothing more than

build resentment between yourselves kill this habit by becoming aware of your own

success and victories have you ever passed an exam before congratulation you

graduated high school awesome

and let's say you want to break down your success into unique experiences did

you ask that cute person out or get their number great you did something

most people are afraid to do the point is this when you compare yourself to

others you're stressing your mind because you end up questioning your own

life decisions and abilities you lose focus to what you should be doing and

start a petty competition that never ends no one's perfect and someone will

always have something better or greater than you all you can do is accept it and

move on because in reality there's someone else in the world who dreams to

be in your shoes 8 wasting time you let unimportant things or people waste your

precious time value the importance of your own time and spend it wisely

do not lavish it on selfish egotistical or negative people guard it safely as if

it's a treasure because it really is the only treasure that can be spent but not

taken back I cannot explain it better than Steve Jobs when I was 17 I read a

quote that went something like if you live each day as if it was your last

someday you will most certainly be right it made an impression on me and since

then for the past 33 years I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked

myself if today were the last day of my life

would I want to do what I am about to do today

and whenever the answer has been no for too many days in a row I know I need to

change something just imagine that this very second

you reading this cannot be brought back ever

and let that be your motivation 9 not letting go letting go is a very

difficult task but it doesn't mean that you can't do it slowly and steadily you

will learn to let go of that broken friendship failed relationship and

career setbacks life is a cocktail of loss and gain

try not to lament over things that left your life because new ones are on their

way the top three things is life is controlling the stiff emotions the ones

that don't seem to go away I found that in those exact moments you

know that you are truly strong person sometimes we are to blame but most often

it's not up to us and we have to face that remember that you are truly strong

if you can find the way to stand back up from the mud make a conscious choice

that it won't be easy but you will get through it 10 not giving back if you

don't give back in life then what are you living for taking is the easiest

thing to do but to give someone that care love and affection that you want to

receive is really important altruism is part of life sharing our

energy with other people and showing compassion towards humans and animals

can lead to happiness it's like a straight forward bridge from altruism to

happiness being happy and using ways to increase happiness is quite difficult if

we don't share what we have far away from money we have bigger and brighter

things to share such as helping hand sharing things in all forms kindness

generosity compassion volunteering and donating money can be favorable for the

benefactor in the recipient altruism in the form of kindness and compassion are

the key factors to socializing and vital to our happiness researcher claims that

random acts of kindness raise dopamine levels and boost your mood

get out of your limited self see the world outside which is in desperate need

of healing don't let yourself become a taker in life giving unconditionally is

the most satisfying activity for the soul if you are satisfied with this

article please share it with your friends and family

For more infomation >> 10 Ways You're Making Your Life Harder Than It Has To Be - Duration: 16:04.

-------------------------------------------

How does ultra-fine dust harm our health? - Duration: 7:21.

Korea has been smothered in a band of ultra-fine dust for days now.

The local authorities are doing what they can to try and mitigate the problem, but all

they can really do at this point,... is warn the public when dust concentrations are high.

Hopes were dashed-- that we might have some better quality air today,... with readings

still high across most of the country this morning.

Therefore, since this problem isn't likely to be sorted out quickly, we wanted to get

an expert's take on how harmful ultra-fine dust is to our bodies.

With me in the studio this morning,... is doctor Kwon Hyouk-soo of the department of

allergy at the Asan Medical Center for his take on this chronic national health issue.

Doctor Kwon welcome to the program.

Great to be here.

>>1 First,... can you tell us whether you're seeing

more patients come to you with respiratory complaints since this latest bout

of ultra-fine dust hit the country... and what

kind of symptoms are they displaying?

>>2 These toxic particles that float in the air

are so miniscule that they are invisible to the naked eye.

How much damage do these fine dust particles do to our bodies-- once

they

enter our system?

>>3 How much more vulnerable to fine dust are

the more vulnerable members of society.

Are young children and the elderly more likely to become sick?

>>4 Before we let you go, a two-part question.

The common advice we

are

given is to wear a face mask and to drink plenty of water.

How effective are they in stopping ultra-fine dust entering our bodies?

And

are there any other remedies you'd recommend?

Thank you professor for your time and insights.

For more infomation >> How does ultra-fine dust harm our health? - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

[MMD] Dinner, a bath or me? - Motion Download - Duration: 0:22.

Welcome home, Onii-chan.

Would you like your dinner?

Or your bath?

Or...

Me?

For more infomation >> [MMD] Dinner, a bath or me? - Motion Download - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Elephants on the Weardale Way? (Section 6) - Duration: 14:55.

Wayfaring Stranger

Across the river there you got several lime kilns

Actually because the trees block it you can't really see, but they actually go all the way across over there

Now they would have used the lime films to make quick lime

Quick lime was used as a fertilizer, and it was also used in the production of Steel

Here's a bit of details about the lime kilns across the River there

Apparently they were built in 1847

Bishopley lime kilns and they were owned by the Wear Valley Railway Company

And they operated until 1975, so it's quite recent

Now a lovely old railway bridge here

It's a shame that the way does not go across it

You can see the limestone and the water is carving its way through

Okay, just had a spot to eat there and

we're overlooking the quarry

over there

Now Frosterley is famous for Frosterley marble which is actually a kind of limestone

But it's full of fossils, and the fossils gives it an impression, that it's marble

When especially when it's polished up, as it is raw it's quite dull, but once it's polished it comes out quite nice

And you'll find it in a lot of churches

up and down the country, especially you'll find it in Durham Cathedral.

Now, I've got a piece of Frosterley marble here

See if I can get that in focus

You can see it's like a fossil of a coral

And when it's shined up it becomes like almost black rather than the grey that it is normally

We continued the Weardale Way we will cut around the edge of the quarry and

Theoretically there should be some caves here, so we'll have a look and see if we can find them

Okay, the Weardale Way heads this way

But the caves are just down there

You have to go down and lose some height and there's some waterfalls as well

Do you want to do it?

Neil: Aye, go on then

Here's the waterfalls, they look as though they would be impressive, but from above we can't really see them properly

And there isn't any way to view them

And we'll go and see if we can find one of these limestone caves

And this is Harehope quarry

And this is where your Frosterley marble comes from

There's supposed to be some caves

But it's all fenced-off and walled-off to stop people getting into the quarry... and obviously injuring themselves

I'm not even sure where the caves will be

I think the caves are probably underneath there somewhere, or underneath the other side of this ridge of limestone

This ground is very unstable

So sadly, I don't think we're going to be able to see the caves

Nor the waterfalls properly

So looks impressive on the map

But I'll just give it a miss because really there's not much to see

Neil stayed up there where it's nice and safe

Didn't want to trespass

Well

Hello

We've got a bit of a dilemma here, we've got a horse blocking the gate and won't let us through

I can't open the gate because when we try the horse tries to get out

And yet we have to go that way

Are you gonna move no, that's a funny face

There's that obstacle passed

I'm not gonna tell you how we did it

wow, it's very popular this walk... this section of it is any case

We now know where all the Sunland supporters have gone

We're getting closer to the elephant trees now

still can't see an elephant

There's some... I can see some lovely views

We're actually headed over there, but to get there first got to go up and all the way around and then down

Yet another group of hikers on this walk

It's been very very popular today

We've passed several groups, all quite large

aahh

I was wondering why we were coming up here, I couldn't believe it was just for the elephant trees, but that view behind me

That's what we're here for

Hello

Hello

See? Sunderland hat

I told you they wouldn't be at the Stadium of whatever

can't pronounce that word on YouTube without it getting flagged for swearing

I think they've made the right choice better out here than in there

Now that's the hardest section of the Weardale Way so far this constant climb all the way

Really took it out of my legs got cramp in both legs just to see these bloody trees

Actually, probably for the view but in all honesty you can get the same view half way down

They're burning heather over there

ah, when I get to the top there's some nice open moorland

Those blasted trees are over there

I'm not going to call them elephant trees anymore... They're the blasted trees from now on because we've just walked

All the way from the bottom of there to the top of here for those trees

What a waste of time

And we're headed

over there

to Wolsingham our final destination for today

that will be the end of section [6]

Up to now section [5] has definitely been the better of the two sections

There hasn't really be much for section [6] other than the views and that hard slog of a climb

Let's hope we don't encounter them

Because that's the way to go

We've finished with the moor section over there

And there's Wolsingham station

and we cross the Wolsingham bridge

To be honest

Section [5] was a pure joy to do

lots of things of interest the quarry's were really good and impressive and

that

last bit, at that last limestone quarry was really good

and then section [6]

other than the lime kilns and

the quarry where the Frosterley marble is quarried

It was

Just nothing really

there were nice views, but it was just like a walk, well a slog up a steep hill to see some trees and

then a slog back down with nothing of any real interest... There was one point where there was a

field with a sign saying,

'cow with calves and bull' and

on the map we were supposed to take a detour into the middle of the field to see a quarry

So we took the chance and we took the detour

but

It was literally nothing compared to what we've seen up previously it was like they were

desperate to add something of

value to

That section of the walk and to be honest other than the views there was nothing of value to that section of the walk

it was a slog and it was tiring and

Not very impressed with that section, but section [5]... brilliant spot on

We're crossing the Wear now

and

that's

section [5] and [6] done of the Weardale Way and

we'll pick up next time we'll be doing Wolsingham to Bishop Auckland

So that's quite a long one, but I don't think it's anywhere near as steep as what we've done today

I mean, we've been up a

400-meter hill and then down a 400-meter hill and then back up a

400-meter hill and then back down a 400-meter hill, it's

been like the grand old Duke of York this one

So catch you on the next one. Hopefully it'll be more fun

For more infomation >> Elephants on the Weardale Way? (Section 6) - Duration: 14:55.

-------------------------------------------

Tempesta damore anticipazioni fino al 7/04: si consuma la vendetta di Ella - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Tempesta damore anticipazioni fino al 7/04: si consuma la vendetta di Ella - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

🍇 My Daughter Will Be Perfect Because I'm Perfect!📡Khloe Kardashian - Duration: 3:55.

Khloe Kardashian has made her pregnancy announcement official, held her beautiful baby shower , and even

done some sexy lingerie photos with her baby bump on display.

Now, she just has to wait to give birth.

In the mean time, Khloe is sharing her hopes for her unborn daughter. Specifically, what

traits she'd like for her baby to inherit from her parents.

Khloe Kardashian is so excited to become a mother, and she's writing all about it on

her app .

"I can't wait to meet my baby girl!"

Specifically, she's talking about her hopes and dreams for her unborn daughter.

"I often think about what she'll look like and what her little personality will be like."

She talks about the sorts of traits that she hopes that her little girl inherits.

"She'll be the perfect mix of me and Tristan -- which is such a crazy thought, LOL."

And she's even made lists of what she'd like to see her daughter get from her parents.

"Check out some of the traits I hope she inherits from each of us, and stay tuned for Part 2!"

First, Khloe has a laundry list of things that she wants her child to get from her.

Khloe is a celebrity and also a clothing designer, so she wants her little girl to inherit her

fashion sense.

We don't know if there's a gene for that, but certain aesthetic tastes can be acquired

through a nature-nurture combo.

Khloe also hopes that her child inherits her "street smarts."

Then Khloe says that she wants her baby to get her patience -- a very valuable trait

to have.

She also hopes that her child gets her work ethic -- something for which Khloe and many

of her family members are famous.

But Khloe hopes that Tristan can pass on plenty of good qualities, too.

For starters, she wants their daughter to have her father's good looks.

Khloe also wants Tristan to have passed on his charm, writing:

"We are both charming but TT is pretty cute!"

Their baby, she says, will hopefully inherit Tristan's dance moves.

And, she hopes, his IQ. (Keep in mind that there are many forms of intelligence -- his

dance moves may come from an aspect of kinesthetic intelligence, which is not something that's

going to show up within the very narrow scope of IQ tests)

Obviously, she also hopes that their daughter inherits Tristan's athleticism.

But Khloe, whose body transformation and dedication to fitness is well known, also thinks that

she has plenty of body hotness to pass down to their child.

"We are both beasts though," she writes.

True enough.

"She'll be the perfect mix of me and Tristan, which is such a crazy thought." Khloe concludes.

"I can't wait to meet my baby girl."

Some people are nervous about the idea of Khloe becoming a parent.

Many fans have believed that she's a little too controlling of her loved ones, and that

she can't understand when they make choices that are different from her own.

Others are worries that Khloe seems preoccupied with looking skinny and could, they fear,

terrify a child into having an eating disorder or an unhealthy view of the world.

And then there's always the chance that Khloe's child might, like Kourtney, not share the

infamous Kardashian work ethic and might want to chill out sometimes instead of constantly

be doing things.

But ... maybe people are worrying too much. Some fans believe that becoming a mother,

after waiting all of these years, will mellow her out.

We think that Khloe can become a wonderful mother.

Khloe Kardashian Pregnant: What Do We Know? What Do We Need to Know?

Start Gallery

For more infomation >> 🍇 My Daughter Will Be Perfect Because I'm Perfect!📡Khloe Kardashian - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Tendremos Que || Sonadow Short AMV - Duration: 0:31.

Hmm ... You like to play.

With my mind , with my soul and my heart,

And I'm not leaving you.

You always want more.

And if you try to control me,

You're gonna regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment