Thursday, March 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 29 2018

For more infomation >> Lullabies For Babies To Sleep-Lullaby To Sleep Baby Night Time Music Lullaby To Get Baby Sleep, - Duration: 8:16:12.

-------------------------------------------

Yakko's World, but the true title is too long to fit here - Duration: 1:47.

Generation 1: Master Recording

Generation 2: Copy of the master

Generation 3: Copy of copy of master

Generation 4: Already, the colors are slightly saturated

Generation 5: Video is slightly darker and colors have light oversaturation

Generation 6: The video is darker

Generation 7: Didn't I mention the color loss flashing for a bit?

Generation 8

Generation 9: Pink artefacts start to appear, and HI-FI buzzing starts to intensify

Generation 10: Quality starts to be abysmal, and HI-FI sound buzzing is completely present

Generation 11: The video tracking literally freaks out (Note high wow and flutter)

Generation 12: Oof (wrong meme)

For more infomation >> Yakko's World, but the true title is too long to fit here - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

New Surprise Eggs & Balloons Unboxing Surprise Kinder Joy Baby Toys for Children Learn Colors 123 - Duration: 7:19.

New Surprise Eggs & Balloons Unboxing Surprise Kinder Joy Baby Toys for Children Learn Colors 123

For more infomation >> New Surprise Eggs & Balloons Unboxing Surprise Kinder Joy Baby Toys for Children Learn Colors 123 - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Social Media Ambassador Guide! - Duration: 2:18.

thank you so much for your interest in being a Social Media Ambassador for

All in for Arkansas. One of your friends recommended you to help us with our

"Party with a Purpose". Each year All in for Arkansas celebrates the U of A's birthday

by raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for student scholarships and

programs and we need your help! Your passion for the University of Arkansas

is going to make All In an 'all out' success. Every picture you post on your social

media page will make all the difference. It's easy as one, two, three.

Go All in for Arkansas by officially signing up to be a Student Ambassador. Just click here!

And don't forget to log your hours through the Volunteer Action Center.

Official Ambassadors can earn one volunteer hour for every four posts you make before or

during All in for Arkansas on April 4th and April 5th.

Student Ambassadors are also welcome to come pick up a free t-shirt from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. at the Union Mall

and also enjoy some free birthday cake!

step 2 use your unique link.

Every Student Ambassador will receive a unique link to use in social media posts. Their unique

link and direct people to the part of campus you care the most about. For

example, last year's student ambassadors created a grassroots movement of

153 gifts and over $10,000 for the

preservation of Senior Sidewalk. Your unique link will show you how many

people have been inspired by your post and we will be giving out some awesome

prizes to the student ambassadors who bring in the most gifts.

Step three, make the most of your posts.

we know you're a millennial but here are some tips. Be sure to make your post

public and tag your friends. You want as many people to see your posts as

possible. If you don't how much time you can even schedule posts in advance! don't

forget to use hashtags. Our hashtag is #Allin4Arkansas. Last year we

made it to the top 10 trending hashtags on Twitter so let's see if we can do it again.

Not sure where to start? Here's some great examples from last year.

For more great tips, props, and ideas consider

checking out our Social Media Ambassadors toolkit.

Whenever you post, remember that you are the driving force behind All in for Arkansas, so get

excited and have fun with it! anything you share is going to make a

huge difference. Thanks again for being #Allin4Arkansas!

For more infomation >> 2018 Social Media Ambassador Guide! - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Trump Just Ended Welfare For One HUGE Group For 5 Years! – Let The Riots ERUPT! - Duration: 5:46.

President Trump is about to end the longstanding abuse of the American welfare system and ban

migrants from getting free money and handouts for five years.

The immigration rules will prohibit migrants from coming to the country and taking advantage

of free American welfare money right away.

It will slow down, or stop, chain migration while protecting American workers and potentially

saving taxpayers money.

What used to happen is that people would migrate to America and just live on the free money

they received.

That's called welfare abuse.

America is open to migrants, but perhaps we don't want migrants who can't fend for

themselves.

Maybe it's better if people who are self-sufficient migrate to the country so that we can reduce

the amount of citizens living off the system.

President Trump wants to introduce a merit-based Green card system in which migrants compete

for Visas.

Migrants can earn points for themselves by learning to speak English, gaining job training

or job offers, or doing something else that is considered a benefit to the America.

The idea seems to be that in order for America to grant Visas or citizenship, the migrant

has to give something back to the country.

It's as though the government wants to stop people coming to America and living off the

system and would prefer people coming to the country to be contributors.

Do something for America and America will do something for you.

Migrants to those countries must compete for a limited number of visas by gaining points

for English proficiency, competitive training, a job offer or another major achievement that

benefits the host country.

The concept, which is modeled after similar programs from Australia and Canada, is taking

harsh criticism from activists.

It's like they want an open border policy where everyone gets free welfare money, but

that would just be the downfall of America.

If we observe what's happening in Germany, with Merkel's "come on in" policy, then

we see a mass increase in horrible crimes like gang rape.

Do we want mass amounts of migrant gang rape in America?

There's already enough trouble with crime in sanctuary cities that protect illegal immigrant

criminals.

Those folks should be deported because of their bad behavior and often violent crimes

they commit on American people and even other immigrants.

If America prevents immigrants from getting free benefits for five years, then that makes

people think twice about coming here.

If a family who thinks about crossing the border to start a new life knows that they

cannot live for free, then they may not come at all.

If they have possible jobs lined up and will be almost instantly integrating successfully

with society, then that's a great match.

America is the land of the free, but not the land of the free money.

Migrants who enter the United States cannot receive welfare during their first five years

in the country, President Trump revealed from his upcoming immigration overhaul.

"Just this week, we announced a historic immigration bill to create a merit-based Green

Card system that ends the abuse of our welfare system, stops chain migration, and protects

our workers and our economy," he stated on his weekly radio address.

"As an example, you cannot get welfare for five years when you come into our country."

"You cannot just come in like in past weeks, years, and decades, you come in immediately

and start picking up welfare.

For five years, you have to say you will not be asking or using our welfare systems."

Compare that to Germany, where Chancellor Angela Merkel opened the border to millions

of unvetted migrants who can't speak German and lack employable skills, which dooms them

to perpetual welfare paid by German taxpayers – and boredom that manifests into terrorist

attacks against, once again, German taxpayers.

Last year the German government admitted that only 2.8% of over 1.2 million migrants had

gotten a job – but even then those statistics might be exaggerated, according to journalist

Chris Menahan.

"They said back in July only 55 out of one million migrants had got jobs with any major

firms and 50 of those jobs were working at the post office," he reported.

"Two-thirds or more of these migrants are illiterate in their own languages."

"They came because Merkel promised them free money if they can just make it into the

country."

What in tarnation would be a good reason for any country to accept illiterate people who

don't work?

There is literally no benefit to the host country to admit people like that.

I know it sounds mean to say this, but they don't offer anything to the country other

than leeching the system of funds and it's a complete downgrade to the population.

If you let too many low illiterate people into the country, then they have kids who

could be illiterate, then over time, it would only decrease the overall intelligence of

the country and civilization in America would suffer.

We need hard working and intelligent people who bring promise and productivity to further

the advancement of Americans and mankind.

That sounds like quite a stretch but think of the impact of accepting one million people

who mostly can't read or don't work.

Now the government has to pay for them.

Let's say one million immigrants each get $30,000 worth of welfare benefits per year.

That's $30,000,000,000 of free welfare money sucked out of the American budget for people

who put NOTHING back into our society, culture, or anything at all.

That is literally a $0.00 return on investment.

Not that people are a business, but that's really bad business.

And as you can see, Germany has turned into a cesspool from all the migrants flooding

the gates and ruining their nation.

Prepare for a massive backlash from liberals, democrats, and activists.

There's sure to be protests regarding Trump's potential immigration policy.

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Freedom Daily!

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Trump Just Ended Welfare For One HUGE Group For 5 Years! – Let The Riots ERUPT! - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Director of National Intelligence talks at UT - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Director of National Intelligence talks at UT - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Jon part. Anchieta - Acabou (Prod. Visions) - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> Jon part. Anchieta - Acabou (Prod. Visions) - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

한명숙, 과거 인형미모 전성기 시절 사진 보니?치매?지난 슬픔!! - Edith G.Green - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> 한명숙, 과거 인형미모 전성기 시절 사진 보니?치매?지난 슬픔!! - Edith G.Green - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Global Industrie 2018 - Le Replay Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes du 29 Mars - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Global Industrie 2018 - Le Replay Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes du 29 Mars - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

New Surprise Eggs & Balloons Unboxing Surprise Kinder Joy Baby Toys for Children Learn Colors 123 - Duration: 7:19.

New Surprise Eggs & Balloons Unboxing Surprise Kinder Joy Baby Toys for Children Learn Colors 123

For more infomation >> New Surprise Eggs & Balloons Unboxing Surprise Kinder Joy Baby Toys for Children Learn Colors 123 - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

Anyone Else

For more infomation >> Anyone Else

-------------------------------------------

Chit Chat GRWM: Youtube Money + Brands That Rejected Me - Duration: 22:24.

Hey guys so for today's video I have another chit chat get ready with me I'm

just gonna do my makeup today while chit chatting with you guys so let's get

started the first thing I think I'm gonna do I'm gonna try put in some of

this on I'm actually getting my custom make up storage dresser delivered

tomorrow I'm so excited I'm actually vlogging the entire experience of like

switching up my Beauty room I wanted my video to be more like a beauty studio I

was really getting tired of using my Alex drawers for makeup storage and I

just wanted something sleeker I also wanted one big dresser to store all of

my makeup so I decided to get a custom-made and it's finally coming

tomorrow I'm so excited you guys I get to like organize all my makeup which I'm

actually gonna do a full blog like organizing everything I'm putting

everything together so check out my vlog channel if you haven't already I

actually just started watching Gossip Girl because so many of you guys

recommended it to me I just finished Nano two-and-oh which I love like I

loved it I don't you know even though it was like so corny and so melodramatic

like half of the dramatics in that show I'm just like really like something so

small would happen and they'd be like I'm never talking to you again you

betrayed me like it was just so dramatic but I just really liked it still so yeah

a lot of you guys were like watch oh my god I almost put this on my face the

contour shade a lot of you guys were telling me to watch Gossip Girl so I

started that now I'm actually on episode 6 of season one I think so I actually

dyed my hair you guys and I'm pretty sure you guys won't be able to notice

but I switched my hair color up I've always used well for years now I've used

the Clairol natural instincts cream hair dye in the shade to is so black like

especially when you take photos too it just looks I don't know what it is it

just looks and anybody who has black hair like if you guys don't have black

hair you're probably looking at me crazy like girl black it's black Oh

like I don't even know no okay there's different shades of black if you have

black hair you know what I'm talking about oh for your hairdresser

or something there's different shades of black okay and that black was just

beautiful I don't know what it is but it photographs really beautiful but lately

I've been feeling like I just want a tiny bit of a change and you know what's

funny this is so cancer of me like I don't want a big change just a little

change so wait until you guys hear what I did you're gonna be like that's your

idea of change seriously Amy like I'm crazy but anyways lately I've been

feeling like ah it's my hair too dark like I was thinking of doing the Kim

Kardashian like doctor dr. Brown um but then it would just it would take

a lot to strip my hair and I don't even know if it would look good like I feel

like black hair probably just like suits me like it's probably just my color so I

don't know if I'm gonna waste my time damaging my hair getting like stripping

the black dye out just to diet Brown and then maybe hate it and dye it back you

know I don't know if I'm gonna believe my time so yeah but lately I have been

kind of thinking that like uh is it too black like maybe I should do a softer

black so I was like at the drugstore the other day and I was looking at the

Clairol natural instincts um you know all their colors and they have this

shade called espresso cream and it's called

rich black but it's one shade under the black that I used before and it's pretty

much just like um it's pretty much just a soft black like a softer version of

what I used to use before cause like I said before I was like a pitch jet-black

the blackest you could get and so I dyed my roots and like went over my hair with

it but it won't show over my hair like this part because I will have to wait

till my hair grows out because I'm not gonna strip my hair but I went over my

roots and like faded it down with it and I actually like it's crazy you guys

won't be able to notice but I like if you look at my roots and really look

closely like if I had like it's covered right now but if you could see it there

it's like you could see the difference it's like a softer black so I think I'm

gonna switch to that and just from now on do like the softer black I know I'm

crazy you guys are probably thinking seriously Amy that's your version of

change I feel like this lighting is so bright I

know I'm crazy you guys are probably thinking that's your version of change

Amy wow you went a teensy bit of a softer black I know I'm crazy

and honestly you guys like I'm being real with you I would change up my hair

like I would so do blonde hair for like a few months like how Kim did like that

very I would either do like that platinum blonde like how she did like

the silver or I would do you know the straight-up like Barbie blonde I would

like love that but the thing with that is like I know I would just love that

for a few months so for me to like go through damaging my hair just for a few

months like I don't I don't feel like it's worth it you know yeah so this

weekend I was dealing with like some taxes things some tax situations and it

just made me like think you know what I used to talk to them about this I could

just mean my brain gears start turning I know a lot of you guys ask questions

like you just wonder how much money do youtubers make how much money do I make

a lot of you guys see my beautiful home which I don't own this home by the way I

rent I know a lot of you guys ask me that if you watch like if you've been

watching my vlogs for years you know that we're just renting this place we're

actually looking into purchasing a home we don't want to purchase this home that

we look that we're living in right now we want to purchase you know another

home but a lot of you guys see that I can afford this and then a lot of you

guys see youtubers like flaunting and flashing this and that which I think

just makes people wonder like how much money do youtubers make or how much

money do I make even though you guys honestly don't see

me flashing like I don't really buy luxury items like I don't buy Chanel

bags and Gucci bags and this and that just because personally for me like my

goal is to own a home and you know save to have children like that's just where

I'm at in my life and I think everybody's at different stages in their

life and that's totally fine I know there's a lot of people out there who um

you know they're just they're just they're okay with like spending on

luxury items and you know but that's just not where I'm at I know what I want

and I want to purchase a home because I know that's a smart decision like right

now we're renting and you're what you're wasting money renting like you want to

purchase a home cuz it's just a smarter decision but you guys it's so expensive

like the homes in the GTA are so expensive you will not even believe like

you'll get a regular house like you know a decent house don't get me wrong but

you'll get like a regular house like a regular three bedroom home that doesn't

even that good like it needs renovations okay

it's definitely not my white kitchen and my granite countertops or my marble

countertops like it's a regular decent home for literally a million like 1.1

1.2 it's insane and I actually recently found out because I work for myself like

because I'm not actually I'm not self-employed anymore because I switched

from being self-employed to like I own my own corporation now I feel like that

was a hard sentence to say like I own my work or breathe like I own my own

corporation no because it's just it's better for taxes I pay less taxes being

an employee of my own business then I would pay like self-employed because

when you're self-employed you pay anywhere from I think 20 to 45 percent

taxes so almost half the amount that you make you'll pay back to the government

in taxes which is what being incey I can't even talk about it it's just

insane anyway so I went from being self-employed got rid of that started my

own corporation so now I pay myself as an employee of my corporation and I get

to save like on taxes that way like I get charged around normally 15% taxes

which is better but it's still just crazy like the amount of taxes a guy

turns it's crazy but anyways I'm gonna talk to you guys about that soon anyways

because I own a corporation and my corporation is what makes money so when

you go to buy a home the bank doesn't care what the corporation makes pretty

much they're relying on me only having a huge downpayment so if I want to buy a

home in the future or any time soon I need to have a very hefty downpayment to

make the banks and the be lenders feel secure that's my goal is to really save

as much money as I can and just really budget as much as I can to purchase a

home because I know this is smart is his decision financially all these things

like fancy cars you guys I don't drive no fancy car oh I just don't like I like

don't get me wrong it's nice to have a nice car but when I buy a nice car

that's gonna be when it's like pocket change and I can pay for it in full like

buying an expensive car and paying for it monthly is it's just not it's just

you know it's not an investment if anything it just appreciates in value I

like nice things don't get me wrong I just know that in order for me to buy

like these luxurious item that depreciate in value and just aren't

smart investments it's gotta be pocket change for me like I know you guys see a

lot of youtubers out there floss in and like buying all these expensive things

and it's cool and everything and honestly like I said everyone has their

own path like you know no shape to them and no judgment on them like I believe

in life we do what we want to do and I don't think anyone should be judged for

what they want to do you know but just for me and my path in my life like

that's just not where I'm trying to be like I don't really care about buying

all these expensive things right now because I want to make a smart decision

and own a home I want to save for like retirement savings I want to have

emergency funds sit on the side I want to save for children in the future like

I just I'm thinking about those things I know you guys wonder how much money I

make or how much money youtubers make and I kinda just want to talk about it a

little bit like you guys are just curious and I totally get that the thing

is there's no cut answer and I know you guys are probably like oh like seriously

just tell us a joke but there's literally no cut answer like we get paid

through ads on our videos and every single youtuber gets a different like

ammount per odd click you know what I mean and it's not even just that it's

watch time to like someone can have 500,000 subscribers and then someone

else can also have 500,000 subscribers and they can make a completely different

amount one because maybe they get more views too

maybe they get like sometimes the views doesn't even matter maybe this person

gets less views this person gets more views but maybe this person has a higher

watch time like this person's subscribers watches their entire video

and so they get paid more than this person like you don't know what

someone's making because you don't know what their watch time is so you don't

know how long their subscribers are watching their videos you don't know how

many of their subscribers are clicking and watching their ads you also don't

know like what sponsorships deals that person has so two people can have the

same sponsorship deal with them let's say bareMinerals let's say you know a

has the sponsorship with bareMinerals and B has a sponsorship bareMinerals you

don't know what price they negotiated for themselves that's the thing like

these brands will try to get you to go under but if you know your worth in your

business savvy and you know how much you should be charging you'll get the amount

that you're worth you know but let's say a thought oh okay I'll do this

sponsorship for 5,000 and then B was like no no I know that I'm worth 8,000

or 7,000 you know they could be doing the same sponsorship but getting paid

different things so you really don't know how much someone's making is what

I'm saying you can make like hundreds of thousands of dollars so let's say let's

say I made like $200,000 or $300,000 you got to pay a lot of taxes on that you

guys like a lot of taxes every time this time of the year rolls around I'm always

just like I do spiel because I just I see the amount of taxes that I have to

pay and I want to throw up because you work so hard and then

literally so much of your money has to go to the government but yeah so think

about that too like someone can make you know three hundred thousand um but a lot

of that money goes to taxes but I will say if you're a youtuber right now and

you're watching this and you're self-employed if you're making enough

money to where you can start your own corporation like set yourself up as an

employee of your business that is way smarter because you'll pay fifteen

percent taxes whereas when I was still self-employed in 2015 to the beginning

of 2016 I was still listed as self-employed I paid nearly thirty to

forty percent taxes off of what I made so let's say you made like two hundred

three hundred thousand dollars let's say three hundred thousand dollars literally

thirty to forty five percent of that at least in Canada is going to go to the

government so let anywhere from a hundred to a hundred fifty thousand

dollars can you believe that and I believe in California or LA or something

it's 50 percent I think I was watching another youtubers videos and they said

that so let's say a youtuber who made a million five hundred thousand dollars to

the government like literally so you just never know really what someone's

making and stuff but you also have to take that into account you have to take

into account living expenses after you pay the taxes after you pay expenses

after you set aside for emergency funds after you pay all these like life

important things you know what are you really left with that's why for me what

I'm left with I would rather really save that and put

it to a home instead of you know buy a fancy car do I like fancy cars and fancy

things yes but I'm not there yet when I can consider those things pocket change

like Timmy when when I can spend 80 grand on a car

and pay that shit in full and it's pocket change that's what I'm gonna do

I'm not gonna buy an 80 grand car and pay for it monthly when I don't even own

a home like it's just you know but that's just me another thing too is I

realize that YouTube is something where you want to have like that second plan

you want to make sure you have other streams of income so I've been saving to

like invest in myself and invest in other project which I have a project

coming up really soon I know I've been saying that to guys

forever but it's taking so long it's like every time I honestly thought I'd

be able to launch it and I thought I was able to launch it last quarter so

December it's we're going into April now like it's not even crazy it's crazy but

anyways I've invested in that which that was my own money like I didn't have any

investors nobody helped me that was my own money I put to that and it's coming

out super soon it's not a product or anything like that I can't really give

it away but just know it's going to it a lot of you guys are like okay it must

involve Fitness is it is it a meal plan or something it's not a meal plan but I

will say it involves everything and it involves beauty fashion Fitness

everything me that I like to give the content that I'd love to give you guys

it all involves that but it's not a product for you guys to purchase or wear

it's not merch or anything but yeah I'm excited okay that's all I could say but

I'll you know you guys will stay tuned but um I'm gonna use these coverfx drops

I haven't used them in forever but let's put that on the highlight yeah I'm just

really excited for that so I've invested my own money into that like nobody that

was a it was expensive let me tell you and half of me like it's scary to like

invest in yourself because you don't know if you're gonna make it like half

of me was like oh my god what if nobody likes it what if like nobody buys it

what if like I spent all this money and like people just don't even like it and

like it's such a waste of money but so you're like afraid of failing at least

me like I'm I will say one of my fears is failing and like rejection so I am

scared of that but the other part of you is like you know what Amy if you don't

invest in yourself then who's gonna invest in you like you know I'll never

say how much money I make exactly one it's arranged some months I make this

much some months I make this much some months I make that much and then some

months I make this much it just depends I'm never gonna say like an exact number

and I know Oh like that's such a private thing and

then I feel like once people know they watch you and stuff so not you guys

obviously like my true supporters but just like you know some of the haters

out there they just be watching everything you're doing and they be

wanting to know certain things so they can like lurk you know I ain't gonna

give them that a lot of you guys ask when do you start getting PR and things

like that but to get like regular PR packages I would say you start off like

you usually again it depends but usually around 50,000 subscribers I would say

you do have to you know work your way up so that brands can see you guys one of

the first brands to really believe in me was a Nastasia Beverly Hills like I am

forever grateful and I'm forever like stunned by how humble and awesome they

are I remember the exact amount of subscribers I had I can't but I had not

a crazy amount of subscribers cuz anastacio has been big for years and at

the time that I reached out to them actually because I wanted to work with

them and I wanted you know I wanted to get on their PR list so I reached out to

them which you can do you can't reach out to companies you can wait for them

to reach out for you whatever at the time they were mostly big for their brow

products but they were he's like they were pappad and still at the time and I

think I had 50,000 subscribers or 70,000 which I know sounds like a lot but in

the YouTube world this is a sea full of fishes okay and some of these fishes got

like millions of sorry my camera just cut off but some of these fishes got

like millions of subscribers so for me to have 70 it just wasn't that big it

was definitely a decent amount but I wasn't that big so I wasn't I was like I

don't know if they're gonna work with me they're probably not like you know but

I'm just gonna reach out to them and I'll just see that it's poppin I emailed

them and they were like yeah sure we would love to send you products and I

was like really like you what like seriously like you believed me like it

was just amazing because when you have like a smaller amount of subscribers

like that's some companies which is funny no shade here but there's a lot of

companies I reached out to back in the day when I had 100k or 70 K 50k a lot of

companies I reached out to that were sit that said to me oh sorry

our PR box is full our PR list sorry nut box is full or all we're not looking to

work with anybody right now sorry and I was like okay like that's fine like at

the time I was okay cuz I'm like little not innocent but you know I'm like

little innocent Amy who like doesn't know much about the business like when

you start YouTube you don't really know much about it nowadays there's more

research and stuff like there's more knowledge or like you can know what's

word how'd you get yourself more on it but back then it's like nobody there

wasn't any research or any articles talking about how to be in the YouTube

business so I didn't know anything so when they said that to me I was like oh

okay like maybe they should probably just fool like that sucks

yeah those same companies reached out to me a year later when I had or two years

later when I had 500k and 700k and those same companies were asking me what my

address was to get on their PR list and I felt like saying like I reached out to

you like two years ago when you denied me do you not remember so Anna Stasi was

one of the companies who I wasn't too small for them they saw my channel they

saw him and the work that I put in they saw that I had new quality and they saw

my potential so honestly like I have so much respect for Anastacio for that you

guys have no idea when it comes to like sponsorships and stuff when I first

started off YouTube oh my god I never knew like what to charge companies and

stuff you guys like I never knew and it's crazy because no one gives you like

there's no pamphlet like there's no youtuber fYI pamphlet that tells you

charge this much if you have this much sure like do you know there's no

business manual there's nobody there to help you so when I was first starting

off I just wouldn't know I never knew like what to do you know and there were

times when I worked with the brand and one of my friends worked with them and

we're like oh my god we're both working on the same campaign like that's totally

cool and we were so close at the time that I was like how much like are you

getting paid for that and she told me how much she was getting paid and we had

the same subscribers same views like same engagement like we were very

comparable in terms of like prices it's not like she had more views or I had

more views very comparable so I was like well how much are you getting paid and

she told me and I was like oh okay and I was literally getting paid like a good

twenty to thirty percent less but it's just because I didn't know how much the

show but nowadays there's so much like you

know you can educate yourself more there's so much more research articles

and all those things you can read up on there's just more more information out

there so I'm gonna do my brows and it's always really hard for me to talk while

I do them so I will be right back I'm just gonna do my eyes really natural

and like smokey I'm taking the k'kaw stick I'm actually so surprised by how

many of you are really interested when I talk about zodiac sign like every time I

tweet about zodiac signs I used to think oh my god they're probably gonna get so

irritated with me but no like so many of you guys are really interested in

hearing more about zodiac signs the entire time I was watching nine oh two

one oh like I couldn't help but try to guess what their zodiac sign would be so

I actually paid close attention okay Naomi's birthday she threw a birthday

party in like I don't remember what season it was I think of season three um

she threw a birthday party and it was right as school was starting so that

means her birthday is August September so that would classify her as either in

Leo or a Virgo and I just feel that there's no way she's a Virgo I feel like

she definitely could be a Leo I feel like Annie was definitely a cancer I say

was because I just finished the series I I can't put my finger on silver but we

all know that adriana is either a Gemini or a Scorpio because she is too cray

like she's too cray she definitely has two sides to her

that's why I feel like she could be a Gemini because she has like that sweet

side but then she has that very evil side liam is definitely like a Scorpio

cuz I think he's so like mysterious you know Scorpio men they just lure you in

fun fact I actually dated a Scorpio guy before this relationship that I'm in now

I've been in my relationship for like six years now so this is like a long

time ago but yeah fun fact I used to date a Scorpio and wasn't the best

experience of my life you know what if you guys want a little story time on

that let me know maybe I could do a story time would that be TMI

I don't know I feel like Dixon is definitely like a Capricorn or Asajj

Naveed is definitely a Pisces guy cuz he's just so kind and nice alright you

guys so I am pretty much done getting ready thank you guys so much for

watching me get ready and chit chatting with me hopefully you guys enjoy it and

of course I will see you guys in my next video bye guys mwah

For more infomation >> Chit Chat GRWM: Youtube Money + Brands That Rejected Me - Duration: 22:24.

-------------------------------------------

Jus naturel à l'orange, à la carotte et au curcuma pour soigner l'arthrite - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> Jus naturel à l'orange, à la carotte et au curcuma pour soigner l'arthrite - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Global Industrie 2018 - Le Replay Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes du 29 Mars - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Global Industrie 2018 - Le Replay Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes du 29 Mars - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

► Glenn Rhee // Immortalized (c/w DashaLog) [HBD Black Siren] - Duration: 2:40.

All this time, running from walkers.

You forget what people do.

Who the hell do you think you are?

I'm someone who knows who you are.

Have always done.

I know what you did!

Look at what they did to you.

And it's not gonna happen again.

Look at me!

Thank you!

Do you think about them?

We're alive!

We made it!

Was the joke that bad?

Yeah.

We're gonna be all right, okay? We'll be all right.

Don't come in!

What is it?

I have it.

I thought of you losing me, hurting.

I don't know if he is alive!

I couldn't take it!

What if i'm gone?

Shut up!

This is how we survive!

This is an insane world!

I realized something

We are the walking dead!

And then I realized something else.

You should run!

This is the next world!

I love you

You have a wife, Glenn!

I want her to know!

That's why i'm doing this!

Maggie, i love you!

My wife!

Maggie!

She okay?

Let go of her!

Maggie!

You okay?

I don't want you in danger ever!

Glenn!

We fought to be here!

We have to keep fighting!

He's turning blue!

Maggie, i'll find you!

I love you!

Yes!

Give me the gun!

I'm not gonna let you put them in danger.

Get out of my way!

This rage is gonna get you killed!

Maggie, it's lost!

It's over!

We can't run!

Can I keep them, please?

That's Glenn!

For more infomation >> ► Glenn Rhee // Immortalized (c/w DashaLog) [HBD Black Siren] - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

EP#004 - How do the Russians learn English? - Angelica Oksar - Russia - Duration: 15:02.

For more infomation >> EP#004 - How do the Russians learn English? - Angelica Oksar - Russia - Duration: 15:02.

-------------------------------------------

Kelty Cosmic Down 20 Sleeping Bag Video Review - Duration: 2:02.

Hi, welcome to Backpackers.com

today, we're looking at the Kelty Cosmic Down 20

sleeping bag.

This is a mummy sleeping bag made of down feathers

as the name says.

I'm gonna take it out of this included stuff sack and show you the bag

This is a super classic

often used often bought sleeping bag

For new to intermediate backpackers.

it works great for car camping and backpacking

because it's relatively affordable.

It's filled with down, so it's very compressible and

lightweight and kind of strikes a good even balance

for campers that are, you know just starting out or just don't

want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on gear

because sleeping bags can be expensive.

You can see it's a 600 filled dried down

inside of this and dry down basically means that the

down has been treated to be more water resistant

Which is great because these sleeping bags do get wet sometimes

and down doesn't do well in water otherwise.

The exterior fabric and interior are 50D. Polyester ripstop,

which is pretty solid and you can feel it feels like a very

Substantial bag. It's not gonna rip.

It is a mummy bag. It has a solid hood, and it has a draft collar

Which you can see. This is draft collar and it's kind of stiff

It's not the thickest graph collar in the world, but it does

help to keep you warm.

There's a tube here as well, which is on your neck like this -

which helps to keep you warm.

Overall it's a pretty comfortable fit. It is a mummy bag,

so it's gonna be tight on your body and

There is more width the shoulders for the men's version. There's a women's version of this bag also

This has been a quick look at the Kelty Cosmic Down 20 sleeping bag

Read the full review on Backpackers.com

For more infomation >> Kelty Cosmic Down 20 Sleeping Bag Video Review - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to Negotiate a Higher Salary - Duration: 4:41.

Hey there! Welcome to Work in Progress, a how-to series that's meant to help you

with everything from prepping for a job interview, to boosting your confidence, or

negotiating a raise. Here's today's question:

Here are five steps that you're going to want to follow to negotiate a higher salary.

Number one is get organized. You're gonna want to start by making a list of all

your accomplishments and any positive feedback that you've had over the last

year. This will really help you gain some confidence so that when you go in for

the ask, you can also talk about things that you've accomplished for the company

that have benefited them.

Number two—dig through the data. You're gonna want to

come up with some concrete numbers here or some concrete results that you have

been able to accomplish over the last year or last few months—whenever it was

that you got your last promotion or raise—that you can really show that,

"here's what I've accomplished and here's how it's helped the company." The more

information you can have or data, it gives what you're saying a lot more

power.

Number three is pitch the future.

This company wants to invest in you but they probably want to invest in you when they

know that you really love it here and then you plan on staying here for a

while. So make sure that when you are trying to negotiate a higher salary, you

let them know that, "I'm loyal to this company, I really enjoy working here,

and here's how I see the future working. Here are some future projects I'd like

to work on, here are some future results I'd like to get, or here are some future

goals I'd like to set—and a higher salary will really allow me to stay at

this company and accomplish those."

Number four is come prepared.

So of course when

you're asking for a higher salary it's really great to have done a little bit

of research to understand what is an appropriate salary to ask for? what is

the market value for your skill set? I would definitely encourage you to check

out some tools like ours on Career Contessa called The Salary Project, which

is an anonymous salary database and you can get a salary report.

Glassdoor also has a great tool called Know Your Worth so you can use some

great online tools, but there's nothing better than going straight to the source

and talking to real people. Ideally you want to talk to three men and three

women. The reason why you want to talk to men as well as women is because

normally, there's a gender wage gap, and so we want to make sure that you're not going

to get affected by that. So when you go and approach those three to six people

you can say to them, "I'm doing some salary research, and I'd really love to

be able to ask you about what your salary range is to help benefit me." Or

whatever number you are trying to get to to make sure that it's appropriate. So

oftentimes salary transparency is not one of those things we really talk about,

but I find that when you go directly to the source, they're probably more likely

to help you. And worst case scenario, if they say nope that's not for me, I don't

talk about numbers—that's okay. Go talk to somebody else who's either in your

company, in your industry, or working in the same role, but maybe at a different

company than you. Those are all great resources.

And number five, give a number.

Actually, you want to give three numbers— we call this your dream number, your

just right number, and your walkaway number.

Your dream number is at the top

of that range—so when you talked to those three men and three women, and you

looked at the research online, you probably understand that maybe asking

for $100,000 would be at the top top top of a range that a company might pay for

you, and that would be awesome awesome to get.

Then there's you're just right number.

This is a number maybe a little bit below that dream number maybe it's

at you know 85,000 or 90,000—because your dream was a hundred—and let's say that

that number, you can definitely live off of it, you're happy, it is a raise, and

you're still going to maybe negotiate some other perks like extra vacation or

something else—or you just know that at that number you can definitely remain at

this company and rack up more achievements and accomplishments that

then you can leverage into something else if you want to.

Then there's your walkaway number.

This is a number where if they don't give you a raise that's at

above this number then you're gonna start to look at other job opportunities.

Maybe not walk away in the sense that you just walk in and say, "I quit", but

maybe you say, "Okay, this is enough of a sign that I'm gonna start looking at

other opportunities to see what else is out there."

We know that asking for a raise can be really nerve-racking and that's why we

actually wrote an entire script that you can follow step-by-step so that you can

go in there and ask for that raise with confidence. Now remember that even though we've

written a script for you you're still gonna need to do the research because no

one knows your industry, your company, and your role better than you.

For more infomation >> How to Negotiate a Higher Salary - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

subtitles.mp4 - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> subtitles.mp4 - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Kelty Cosmic Down 20 Sleeping Bag Video Review - Duration: 2:02.

Hi, welcome to Backpackers.com

today, we're looking at the Kelty Cosmic Down 20

sleeping bag.

This is a mummy sleeping bag made of down feathers

as the name says.

I'm gonna take it out of this included stuff sack and show you the bag

This is a super classic

often used often bought sleeping bag

For new to intermediate backpackers.

it works great for car camping and backpacking

because it's relatively affordable.

It's filled with down, so it's very compressible and

lightweight and kind of strikes a good even balance

for campers that are, you know just starting out or just don't

want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on gear

because sleeping bags can be expensive.

You can see it's a 600 filled dried down

inside of this and dry down basically means that the

down has been treated to be more water resistant

Which is great because these sleeping bags do get wet sometimes

and down doesn't do well in water otherwise.

The exterior fabric and interior are 50D. Polyester ripstop,

which is pretty solid and you can feel it feels like a very

Substantial bag. It's not gonna rip.

It is a mummy bag. It has a solid hood, and it has a draft collar

Which you can see. This is draft collar and it's kind of stiff

It's not the thickest graph collar in the world, but it does

help to keep you warm.

There's a tube here as well, which is on your neck like this -

which helps to keep you warm.

Overall it's a pretty comfortable fit. It is a mummy bag,

so it's gonna be tight on your body and

There is more width the shoulders for the men's version. There's a women's version of this bag also

This has been a quick look at the Kelty Cosmic Down 20 sleeping bag

Read the full review on Backpackers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment