Saturday, March 31, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 31 2018

Everyone I love is gonna die And I will die as well

I think about this before I sleep And have since I was a child

In my life, will I make a difference?

In my death, will I be missed?

Will I be granted some sort of an afterlife Or will I just cease to exist?

This fear makes me feel so naïve I wish that I could just accept

But I'm chilled by the redundancy of Thoughts collected, but not kept

And maybe I'm still a stupid little boy Too weak to understand what will come

I want to find peace of mind Maybe no mind is the answer to that conundrum

Oh I want to be a baby again Oh I want pure thoughts in my head

Oh I want to be a baby again Oh I want pure thoughts in my head

Oh I want to be a baby again Oh I want to forget

Food is ready!

Okay

Coming!

For more infomation >> Crywank - Memento Mori (ukulele cover) | burningbucket - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

E' morto Luigi De Filippo: figlio di Peppino, aveva 87 anni | K.N.B.T - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> E' morto Luigi De Filippo: figlio di Peppino, aveva 87 anni | K.N.B.T - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Di oggi, ultim'ora: è morto Luigi De Filippo | K.N.B.T - Duration: 9:16.

For more infomation >> Di oggi, ultim'ora: è morto Luigi De Filippo | K.N.B.T - Duration: 9:16.

-------------------------------------------

Gorgeous Malibu APH 505 Tiny Park Model from Titan Factory Direct - Duration: 4:39.

Gorgeous Malibu APH 505 Tiny Park Model from Titan Factory Direct

For more infomation >> Gorgeous Malibu APH 505 Tiny Park Model from Titan Factory Direct - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Acura RDX 2019 : troisième génération en première mondiale - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Acura RDX 2019 : troisième génération en première mondiale - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Teatro in lutto: morto Luigi De Filippo. Gentiloni: «Un grande del nostro teatro» | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Teatro in lutto: morto Luigi De Filippo. Gentiloni: «Un grande del nostro teatro» | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

మీ జుట్టు ఈ ప్యాక్ తో డబల్ గ్రోత్ తోపాటు హెయిర్ ఫాల్ లేకుండా - Duration: 7:41.

Note : cool aiena tharuvatha filter chesty chala kastam autundi / hot ga unnappude filter cheyani easy ga filter autundi

Note : better filter it when it is hot only because if it cools down it is hard to filter

Note : cool aiena tharuvatha filter chesty chala kastam autundi / hot ga unnappude filter cheyani easy ga filter autundi

Note : better filter it when it is hot only because if it cools down it is hard to filter

Note : cool aiena tharuvatha filter chesty chala kastam autundi / hot ga unnappude filter cheyani easy ga filter autundi

Note : better filter it when it is hot only because if it cools down it is hard to filter

Note : cool aiena tharuvatha filter chesty chala kastam autundi / hot ga unnappude filter cheyani easy ga filter autundi

Note : better filter it when it is hot only because if it cools down it is hard to filter

Note : cool aiena tharuvatha filter chesty chala kastam autundi / hot ga unnappude filter cheyani easy ga filter autundi

Note : better filter it when it is hot only because if it cools down it is hard to filter

Note : cool aiena tharuvatha filter chesty chala kastam autundi / hot ga unnappude filter cheyani easy ga filter autundi

Note : better filter it when it is hot only because if it cools down it is hard to filter

Note : cool aiena tharuvatha filter chesty chala kastam autundi / hot ga unnappude filter cheyani easy ga filter autundi

Note : better filter it when it is hot only because if it cools down it is hard to filter

Note : cool aiena tharuvatha filter chesty chala kastam autundi / hot ga unnappude filter cheyani easy ga filter autundi

Note : better filter it when it is hot only because if it cools down it is hard to filter

Note : cool aiena tharuvatha filter chesty chala kastam autundi / hot ga unnappude filter cheyani easy ga filter autundi

Note : better filter it when it is hot only because if it cools down it is hard to filter

Note : cool aiena tharuvatha filter chesty chala kastam autundi / hot ga unnappude filter cheyani easy ga filter autundi

Note : better filter it when it is hot only because if it cools down it is hard to filter

For more infomation >> మీ జుట్టు ఈ ప్యాక్ తో డబల్ గ్రోత్ తోపాటు హెయిర్ ఫాల్ లేకుండా - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

LUIGI DE FILIPPO È MORTO : L'attore era figlio di Peppino e nipote dell'indimenticabile Edoardo - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> LUIGI DE FILIPPO È MORTO : L'attore era figlio di Peppino e nipote dell'indimenticabile Edoardo - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

My Bikini Collection || (Try-On) - Duration: 8:15.

hi guys welcome back to my channel and for this video I wanted to just show you

my swimwear collection. My bikini collection. The really old arms and the new ones the somewhat

expensive ones and super cheap ones like everything altogether I'm gonna start

with my favorite one just fine okay well this is the top for it but this is how

it looks it is so soft and wait till you see the bottom I think this is the

bottom isn't it adorable. I like this thing so much that I have like several

of them. It feels so soft like so soft I'm obsessed with a fabric like the

quality is really good. Juicy Couture beach royalty in size small. Here you go. I

wish they would make more of them because I don't think they make them anymore like

I think they discontinued them but I got as many as I could out of this so I have

it in white and then I have a bunch of bottoms of the same thing but like no

tops to be fair I like this bathing suit

because of the bottoms I don't really care much for the tops like the white

one is cute but the bottoms like these roughly skirted bottoms are like the

best thing in the world so have it in this coral color

same thing in please actually I also have it in dark blue but I don't have it

here with me right now but yeah it is so soft these are my

favorite I think they cost something like eighty

dollars per piece you know I don't remember now but you know it's Juicy

Couture so it's just you get your prices

don't you know favorites out of the way these are gonna be the cheaper ones this

I actually like it a lot but it was really cheap I got this online on

Aliexpress for I don't remember how much now but maybe like 10 or something so

the quality is not that great but I actually kind of like how it looks it

has some kind of padding here and here there's actually two straps that go like

from here to here on each side to me that kind of makes it look like a bra so

I removed one of the straps and I connected it like this you know so that

is just one strap this one is actually in sizes large of

I am definitely Memphis a large but I feel like these runs super small I mean

for the price this is good and actually like how it looks so yep it's them this

is the bottom that came with it and it's like ties here and here on sides and the

back looks like this I mean I'm not crazy about it it does not feel secure

it feels like it's about to fall off so definitely don't wear it to a water park

or anything like that the same literally the same thing in pink and again super

cute I'm kind of really really into these seashell cops because they kind of

look like a mermaid shells you know so that's why I've been like

searching for these all over and I have a whole bunch of them and just one is

medium this is how it looks

my there's curtain bottom and I've been learning this quite a lot to the beach

it's from Athleta it's really cute looks like a tennis skirt but it is actually a

swimwear and I don't have a top to this I will just

usually work with like a random top then I have this bathing suit I actually kind

of like it it's very irregular the quality is so-so but it's cheap so it's

okay for the price and there's not much going on in the back so it's good for

like not getting too many tan lines oh god no

here's another top it's pretty simple like there's not much to it but it's

good for tanning again because it has a lot of open back and strings so you

don't get those huge tan lines like with some other bathing suits so I definitely

prefer these strings to like big covered back pieces I have you this bottom this

is how it looks in the back yeah can you tell it's like scrunched or something

and then here the sides of these ties it's super cute I threw out the tops of

this cuz I don't like it but I still have the bottom and I'll just like wear

it with the random top now seashell top does this not look like a mermaid talk

to you it is so cute and I love this little thing in the center look isn't it

adorable oh my god I'm so excited it's like dangling and I got this on

Aliexpress for I don't know how much but it was not expensive I wish it was just

one string instead of two men there's this big piece in the back like you can

tie it up I love the cops like I'm obsessed with

these cops they're so good oh my god there's a little bit of padding right

here and then this is no back there's like a gradient from white to green I

hope the camera can pick it up

have an obsession with mermaid cop so they think it just looks so adorable

this is actually not that good like you can tell that the thing in the center

got all messed up because I did wear this several times for like this little

metal piece and did not last at all the dick cups are really cute

this is a tiniest bottom you've ever seen it's the tiniest bout of my own and

I don't even wear it anymore but like I feel like it would be really good for

tanning I don't have anything else to say I don't really wear this thing

anymore cuz if look it's too small and this is the oldest bathing suit that I

own literally I don't know how many years I had this and I hardly even wear

it yeah I haven't worn this in forever I just still have it but this used to be

used to be it is from gas and it used to have like the gas in the gold all over

but because I worried so many times and I watched it so many times so then it

just kind of got washed off but you can still kind of see it maybe like this was

all in gold and this is the bottom please

okay guys so that's it thank you so much for watching and I will see you in my

next video bye

Oh

For more infomation >> My Bikini Collection || (Try-On) - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: Gemma Galgani racconta tutta la verità su Giorgio Manetti | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: Gemma Galgani racconta tutta la verità su Giorgio Manetti | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Gossip Uomini e donne, Lorenzo ha tradito Sara con un'ex tronista? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Gossip Uomini e donne, Lorenzo ha tradito Sara con un'ex tronista? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Tiffany Haddish won't reveal who bit Beyonce 'because she signed an NDA' - Duration: 2:44.

Tiffany Haddish won't reveal who bit Beyonce 'because she signed an NDA'

The who bit Beyonce mystery is juicier than who is Becky with the good hair and who killed Lucy Beale combined.

Tiffany Haddish had us all quitting our day jobs and becoming freelance detectives when she revealed during an interview that an actress had bit Beyonce on the face at a party.

It was claimed that Tiffany had told sources that the actress in question was Sanaa Lathan – who had denied the allegations on Twitter.

But now, the Girls Trip star has crushed all our dreams and claimed that she will never spill the truth – because she's contractually obliged to keep schtum.

Taking to Instagram live, Tiffany, 38, said: 'Y'all need to stop asking me about this Beyonce stuff because NDAs are real.

I'm not saying nothing else.'     Now, Tiffany could have been making a joke based on Beyonce's lyrics in DJ Khalid's Top Off, in which Queen Bey told off Tiff for blabbing about her private life, rapping: 'If they're tryna party with the queen, they gon' have to sign a nondisclosure.' But we wouldn't be surprised if the NDA was legit.

Whatever, Tiffany – nothing will stop us striving to uncover the truth.

The bizarre story came out when Haddish told GQ about an out of control star who sunk their teeth into Beyonce's face.

Nope, we're still not over it.

Tiffany said: 'There was this actress there that's just, like, doing the mostest.

She bit Beyoncé in the face.

'Near the end of the party, Beyoncé's at the bar, so I said to Beyoncé, "Did she really bite you?" She was like, "Yeah." I was like, "She gonna get her ass beat tonight."  .

For more infomation >> Tiffany Haddish won't reveal who bit Beyonce 'because she signed an NDA' - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

[군사 기밀] 국산 항공기 수출 '중동 벽' 뚫었다 - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> [군사 기밀] 국산 항공기 수출 '중동 벽' 뚫었다 - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Toy Set Football Ground – Learn Colors baby Coloring Pages for Kids with Colored Markers - Duration: 2:09.

How to Draw Toy Set Football Ground – Learn Colors baby Coloring Pages for Kids with Colored Markers

For more infomation >> How to Draw Toy Set Football Ground – Learn Colors baby Coloring Pages for Kids with Colored Markers - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Monkeys

For more infomation >> Five Little Monkeys

-------------------------------------------

Car Wreck Takes Groom's Life Four Months Before Wedding. But She Sees It in Photo and Tears Flood... - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Car Wreck Takes Groom's Life Four Months Before Wedding. But She Sees It in Photo and Tears Flood... - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Triệu chứng đau lưng ở người trẻ tuổi cách chữa hiệu quả | Sức Khỏe 365 - Duration: 9:56.

For more infomation >> Triệu chứng đau lưng ở người trẻ tuổi cách chữa hiệu quả | Sức Khỏe 365 - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

'무한도전' 종영소감, 유재석 "인생이 담겨있는 프로그램…아쉽고 죄송" - Duration: 5:54.

For more infomation >> '무한도전' 종영소감, 유재석 "인생이 담겨있는 프로그램…아쉽고 죄송" - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

PROFESSIONAL INTRO - Duration: 1:17.

H-bomb 909 introo

views Hour

subscribed

H-bomb 909 End thnqq so much For watching

For more infomation >> PROFESSIONAL INTRO - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Clés qui vous permettront de savoir si vous êtes émotionnellement intelligents - Duration: 8:19.

For more infomation >> Clés qui vous permettront de savoir si vous êtes émotionnellement intelligents - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

【NYオートショー2018】マツダ、内外装からエンジンや足回りまで細やかな多数の改良を施した「CX-3」を発表! - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> 【NYオートショー2018】マツダ、内外装からエンジンや足回りまで細やかな多数の改良を施した「CX-3」を発表! - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Watch "Promise"

For more infomation >> Watch "Promise"

-------------------------------------------

#2 Slime Rancher : My Favorites ! - Duration: 10:46.

For more infomation >> #2 Slime Rancher : My Favorites ! - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Why Garlic and Honey Good for Men? Benefits of Garlic and Honey For Men - Duration: 4:00.

Garlic is one of the most commonly used natural ingredients in cooking around the world.

Its signature flavor combines well with other spices to enhance the flavor of countless

dishes.

But perhaps you are not informed the outstanding benefits of garlic combined with honey.

You can easily prepare a remedy of garlic and honey at home.

The video we are going to present will show you the benefits of these two ingredients.

Ok, follow the video.

1.

Improving Bloodstream Quality Garlic is rich in vitamins and minerals which

are essential to enrich your bloodstream.

It reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels so it prevents your blood from thickening,

allowing it to flow normally.

Besides, the sulfur compounds in garlic, when combined with the benefits of honey, are very

good for your circulatory system.

Both act to prevent clotting and they strengthen your veins to avoid disorders like thrombosis

and varicose veins.

Moreover, to control high blood pressure try consuming honey and garlic on an empty stomach

every day.

2.

Nourishing Your Skin Antioxidant is found in garlic which regenerates

your cells.

And this also helps you to have smooth, soft, and acne-free skin.

3.

Reducing Inflammation If you have migraines or chronic pain, add

honey to your diet.

It's amazing flavor will relax you.

Chronic health disorders are related to imbalances in the body that cause inflammation.

If you take garlic with honey, they will fight inflammation and act as natural painkillers

to help with conditions like arthritis, fluid retention, and muscular disorders.

This can help improve your quality of life.

4.

Strengthening the Immune System It is important to keep your immune system

in a healthy state to avoid critical conditions like cancer.

The antimicrobial and antifungal properties are excellent for boosting your immune system.

These agents are found in honey and garlic.

They can improve your body's defenses against viruses, bacteria, and any other type of pathogen.

5.

Fighting against Cough If you are affected with bacterial or a virus

cough, you can just syrup made with honey and crushed garlic.

It calms the irritation you feel and also acts as an expectorant to stimulate the removal

of phlegm.

6.

Helps to Recovery Colds and Flu Combination of garlic and honey helps fight

viruses and stimulates your production of antibodies that are responsible for protecting

your airways.

All cold and flu symptoms can be temporarily suspended with continuous consumption of this

remedy.

7.

Helping Recovery Weight Loss When you consume garlic with honey on an empty

stomach it nourishes you while also reducing your cravings for food.

These will also reduce stress and the production of cortisol.

8.

A Source of Energy Your tasks at work start to multiply and it's

hard to reach the end without feeling exhausted.

That's why lots of people lose energy.

Honey will provide you with that extra shot of energy without any side effects.

Thanks for watching the video.

Here we have described in detail the benefits of eating garlic and honey when they are combined

together.

Start to try to have from today.

Hit the like button and subscribe if you find this video beneficial.

As for always, stay happy, stay healthy and stay with SMOOSIE.

For more infomation >> Why Garlic and Honey Good for Men? Benefits of Garlic and Honey For Men - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Agathe Auproux dévoile son adorable bouille de fillette : « J'étais un bébé sumo » - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Agathe Auproux dévoile son adorable bouille de fillette : « J'étais un bébé sumo » - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

《偶像练习生》蔡徐坤高情商boy的求生欲很强啊 为张艺兴疯狂打call! | CCTV 365 - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> 《偶像练习生》蔡徐坤高情商boy的求生欲很强啊 为张艺兴疯狂打call! | CCTV 365 - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

隣人-Neighbor- Cast Announcement #10: Matsuya Soutatsu as Hirai - Duration: 1:09.

Hello to all Kickstarter backers and otherwise! I'm Matsuya Soutatsu, voice of Hirai in Neighbor.

My first impression of Hirai was that he's a bit of a bumbling guy who tends to get carried away.

That being said, while Hirai only appears in one scene, he plays an important role in moving the story forward.

This is my first time appearing in one of OTUSUN LAND's works, and I'm not great with horror; in fact, I couldn't bring myself to finish reading the script alone at home, and had to do so in the comfort of a local restaurant!

In a sense, I think I can draw on my own timidness for my performance in a way.

Neighbor is exemplary of the Japanese horror genre, so I hope you're excited for the finished product!

Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment