Friday, March 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 30 2018

okay so let me bring you up to speed a lot of stuff has been going on yesterday

my team and I won the Hulk's business challenge for intrapreneurship

we were number one it's amazing whoo we're so happy currently packing it back

to go skiing after having finished the Stanford course with an A finished the

second module halt and in two days I have an interview at 42 which is the

hacker school I had no idea how to explain this so much stuff is going on

right now so quickly jumping in went to the other side of town I made up with my

friends hey man I'm out front where do I go now what are you doing I mean I love

that we're going but it's a bit hectic planned the rest of the trip started

driving towards Lake Tahoe a quick trip that turned into quite a disaster

well we made it up here this has been the most bumpy ride I've ever tried

everything went wrong we saw police officers we crashed a car we were eight

hours late we were like everything went wrong but

we made it here are you happy yeah oh I mean thank you for coming at least

it's a very cheap ski trip and it looks like they have amazing Hills

there's nothing like fresh powder snow to make something out of all that

insurance money we've spent

let's go

thank you so very much for watching this video if you'd like more videos like

this and subscribe to the channel I am currently working on the hottest video

ever it is everything I learned about AI at

Stanford and I'm trying to make it ten minutes but it takes forever

hope you enjoyed I'll see you guys next week

For more infomation >> EVERYTHING WENT WRONG.. | Police, Crash, Wrong Mtn. & my drone died - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi ASX 1.6 CLEARTEC INTENSE | Hoge Korting | Clima | Cruise | Camera | 18'' LM | 2de Paasdag - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi ASX 1.6 CLEARTEC INTENSE | Hoge Korting | Clima | Cruise | Camera | 18'' LM | 2de Paasdag - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Swift - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Swift - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Swift - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Swift - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-3 2.0 SkyActiv-G 120 GT-M 2WD Sportsline Leder/Keyless/Headup - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 2.0 SkyActiv-G 120 GT-M 2WD Sportsline Leder/Keyless/Headup - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Which City Is The Most Influential To Hip-hop? - Duration: 3:33.

What's the most influential city in hip-hop?

Before you answer, wait.

Netflix has a new series that's about to throw gasoline

on the debate.

"Rapture" dives into the lines of nine influential rap

artists at the peak of their careers.

It's like "Chef's Table" for hip-hop and it puts a spotlight

on the genre's most influential

artists and the cities that shape them.

Here are just a few legends and their hometowns,

featured in Netflix's "Rapture."

The series takes us to Queensbridge, which isn't just the

birthplace of some hip-hop's

greatest artist, Like Roxanne Shante, Marly Marl and

Mobb Deep, but it's an also an iconic

venue where hip-hop culture evolved and grew into a

global phenomenon.

One of this project's biggest stars is Nas and "Rapture"

gives us an unprecedented, intimate

view into the life of the hip-hop mogul as we've never

seen him before, like when Nas's

brother, Jungle, tells us a story of how he saved him

from a particularly emotional and

intriguing predicament.

"I was going to supply dudes and my fucking brother

called me.

I took the drugs, like, fuck it, I'm going to just meet him.

He just want me to run around the city.

He books a flight.

We going to Atlanta.

We jump might in that car.

We are on our way to a airport, I got a shitload of stuff in

my pockets.

So, now, I'm looking out the window like, 'I have to drop

this shit.'"

Nas went from the rough streets of Queensbridge to

mega-stardom, but he never forgets his

roots and in "Rapture," we get a firsthand look at how

Nas uses his powerful position

in hip-hop to launch the career of next generation talent

and Queensbridge native Dave East.

"I see similarities with me and Dave because he comes

from the curb, you know, and I think

he's the next biggest rap artist in the world."

"Rapture" takes us through Queens before landing on

another Mecca of hip-hop, the ATL.

Atlanta gave us Killer Mike, Ludacris, Outkast, Young

Jeezy, Gucci Mane and Two Chainz, just

to name a few, but "Rapture" focuses its lens on T.I. and

"Rapture" gives us an unflinching

look into how he evolved into the artist and activist that

he is today.

In fact, watching T.I. express how he feels about his

activism and the rights of black

youth in America are some of the most moving

moments on television you'll watch all year.

"I'm looking for another opportunity to do better, to do

more. I'm speaking for the people in the community

because if somebody don't speak up, our liberties

and way of life will no longer exist, regardless if you can

change anything or do anything

about it or not."

It's intimate clips like these that show us how "Rapture"

takes a behind-the-scenes view

of the lesser known sides of some of our favorite hip-

hop legends, like legends who hail from

O-Town.

Born and bred in Oakland, California, G Eazy cites his

hometown as a major source of sonic

inspiration.

Like Queensbridge, Oakland has long enjoyed a thriving

music scene that spawned iconic

acts, such as Tupac, Too Short, E-40 and Del The Funky

Homosapien.

Oakland may be a fundamental part of G Eazy's roots,

but his sound has taken him all over

the world and in "Rapture," we get to follow him on his

first trip to South America for

an epic, larger than life concert tour.

"Art, like, transcends.

Music is the universal language."

But G Eazy never stops.

Working around the clock to bring his music to his fans

all over the world and the pace

is grueling and breakneck.

Whether it's massive stadium shows, intensely fast-

paced fan meet and greets or hour after

hour recording in the studio, "Rapture" lets us ride

shotgun for one of raps biggest influencers

and stars.

These are just a few of the cities and legends explored

in the new Netflix series.

From New Orleans to New York to North Carolina and

beyond, "Rapture" presents us with the

locations that shape today's biggest hip-hop stars.

But which city is the most influential to hip-hop?

Be sure to check out "Rapture," all episodes now

streaming on Netflix.

For HitFix on Uproxx, he's Steve Vasquez.

And she's Miri Jedeikin.

For more infomation >> Which City Is The Most Influential To Hip-hop? - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Mokka X 1.4 Turbo 140pk Innovation,;leder, navi, on-star - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Opel Mokka X 1.4 Turbo 140pk Innovation,;leder, navi, on-star - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Amici, confermati i nomi di ........ - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Amici, confermati i nomi di ........ - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Phim Cả một đời ân oán tập 32 phần 2,Những bí mật không thể hé lộ, những câu chuyện tình yêu ? - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Phim Cả một đời ân oán tập 32 phần 2,Những bí mật không thể hé lộ, những câu chuyện tình yêu ? - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

oscar smith vs indian river 2003 con - Duration: 42:03.

For more infomation >> oscar smith vs indian river 2003 con - Duration: 42:03.

-------------------------------------------

Gossip Uomini e donne, Gemma smascherata da Tina: ecco il segreto choc - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Gossip Uomini e donne, Gemma smascherata da Tina: ecco il segreto choc - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Những Bản Nhạc EDM Hay Nhất 2018 - TOP 20 Bản Nhạc Điện Tử Làm Điên Đảo Người Nghe - Duration: 1:13:53.

For more infomation >> Những Bản Nhạc EDM Hay Nhất 2018 - TOP 20 Bản Nhạc Điện Tử Làm Điên Đảo Người Nghe - Duration: 1:13:53.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Octavia COMBI 1.6 TDI 105PK DSG GREENTECH ELEGANCE BUS. - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Škoda Octavia COMBI 1.6 TDI 105PK DSG GREENTECH ELEGANCE BUS. - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

キャデラック「XT4」を発表 - ラグジュアリー志向の新型コンパクトSUV - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> キャデラック「XT4」を発表 - ラグジュアリー志向の新型コンパクトSUV - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Tady je ta Terraria :) | Teraria u PPgaminga #2 - Duration: 26:25.

For more infomation >> Tady je ta Terraria :) | Teraria u PPgaminga #2 - Duration: 26:25.

-------------------------------------------

don't watch TV too much. Funny hide and seek.. Family Fun video. RIWORLD - Duration: 5:27.

Abracadabra

I am RIWON

RIWON~

Don't watch TV too much

No~

Where is this place?

Why am I here?

Please help me get out of here

For more infomation >> don't watch TV too much. Funny hide and seek.. Family Fun video. RIWORLD - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

【NYオートショー2018】アウディ、後部座席用ドアとハッチゲートが備わる「RS5 スポーツバック」を発表! - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> 【NYオートショー2018】アウディ、後部座席用ドアとハッチゲートが備わる「RS5 スポーツバック」を発表! - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Watch "Promise"

For more infomation >> Watch "Promise"

-------------------------------------------

J´INSULTE CÉLIA (PEGI18) -Miauo msp- - Duration: 9:54.

For more infomation >> J´INSULTE CÉLIA (PEGI18) -Miauo msp- - Duration: 9:54.

-------------------------------------------

Family files lawsuit in day care crash - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Family files lawsuit in day care crash - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Mii 1.0 Sport Dynamic AIRCO NAVI - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Seat Mii 1.0 Sport Dynamic AIRCO NAVI - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

LE look Spring moon est de retour! - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> LE look Spring moon est de retour! - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI HIGHLINE | DSG | ABT | NAVI | SPORTSTOELEN - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI HIGHLINE | DSG | ABT | NAVI | SPORTSTOELEN - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Perspective Challenge - Getty Unshuttered - Duration: 2:43.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

MELISSA: Hi.

My name is Melissa.

I am from East Los Angeles.

My mom is a street vendor.

So my project is going to be a combination

of formal and informal-- women in their workplaces.

And I want to be able to bring a spotlight to who they are

and illuminate their resiliency.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

Perspective is everything, right?

I could choose to take a photo of something

up close or something from a distance.

And because of that personal space,

the viewer would witness it in a different light.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

A lot of what I encountered was, like, no, I'm not documented,

you cannot take a photo.

I felt bad.

We all acquire different perspectives

through different stages of our lives.

And how they're both at different angles--

With photography, I can bring in a certain situation

and draw out other perspectives that perhaps I

have never thought about or the audience had never

thought about.

So she runs Both of these.

So she does fruit and hot dogs as well.

When I'm taking photos, I'm everywhere.

I'm above the person.

I'm below the person.

I'm to the side.

I'm by their shoulder.

Your subject may be constantly moving.

So you're constantly moving.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

I think it's important to capture these women

inside of their environment, because oftentimes we

don't think that what they do is real work.

And that's not OK.

And so to have these photos and showcase

them is extremely important, because we

need to recognize that what these women of color

do inside of their workplace is important and it is valued.

My favorite images depict a woman's hands

as she's cutting fruit.

In this case, perspective allows the viewer

to identify with the woman, to feel

as if they're with her, by her side,

almost as if they themselves are cutting the fruit.

So when you out to take pictures,

think about your perspective and how

it can be used to tell your unique story.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> Perspective Challenge - Getty Unshuttered - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Easter Candy Mukbang With A Touch Of ASMR - Duration: 15:00.

we got Britney C's peanut butter ideas braces pain Hey buddies its your friendly buddy bear

hood booger I was like you know what I've always wanted to do a mukbang video

and for those who don't know my mom is like eating show just eat and I love to

eat and it's unique and weird but whatever bicycle what do I eat candy and

javi was like oh easter is coming up you should do eat certain I was like yeah

great idea so that's what we do today I'm so excited

now with the title you can tell or it might just be in the description box I'm

doing this with a touch of ASMR I'm a loud person okay and I talk a lot very

fast and very loudly the parts that will be ASMR would be the unwrapping of the

candy or treats and me eating them I'm actually excited to hear how this is

gonna sound because that's kind of unique kind of unique can you hear it

can hear hopefully you heard that help they sound good

okay so just present those words so I go on a lot of stuff let me show you a lot

of stuff okay now I'm gonna go through each one of these things so I got Heat

boom Cadbury Creme Egg buddy here's KitKat Hershey's

cream bunny receive eggs I'm so excited for these so exciting some lifesaver

gummies bunnies and eggs mini milk chocolate with a sugar shell Cadbury

eggs with the mini eggs nachos bobble telephones that's a racks

or breaches of rockets whatever you say gel Rhymes whoppers Robin eggs a malted

milk candy and crunchy chef's we also have some for you peeps this is the

marshmallow peeps flavored cream Oreos limited edition and this is the thing

I'm most afraid of because I haven't eaten peeps since I was a kid I don't

remember them being really that great so I'm nervous about my favorite cookie

having that in there and I got this it's a big Lindor irresistible smooth milk

chocolate truffle eggs last but not least Ottawa it's important to drink

water and it's got ice in it because I'm warm as heck in this onesie and this

little Florida and floor doesn't have spring weather it's just hot so yeah

okay it's not horrible I'm not a big fan of the world I do like the initial

crunch like the egg they got the egg counts egg out the exterior down pat

it's not too hard not too soft it's just right

also I have this water cuz I didn't eat lunch and I don't want to get a sugar

high or diabetes keep the egg theme going we're gonna try one of these milk

chocolates Cadbury mini eggs thank you for doing it right Cadbury for having a

writable bag Walker get on your stuff

let's melt like if you melted this this would be a really great hot chocolate it

looks interesting a little bit of showing on my guns okay it's actually

pretty good I was waiting for like the other foot to

drop for it to not be good but it's actually good and I do like the crispy

shell I think they did a good job I think the walkers crispy shells better

but I think these guys this guy's foul son so I'm working what I'm you know

lost time now let's try the big guys these are the Cadbury cream eggs and in

the commercials I was always grossed out by these candies as a kid because you

have they use the same commercial every year they have not ever changed in since

I've been alive I don't know about before me but it's the thing we've got

all these animals pretending to be a like the but it's a bunny and they hired

bunny and I show you the egg and it looks like like egg yolk and everything

inside of a freaking chocolate I'm like that's disgusting

ASMR I'm the opening it oh yeah okay so I think they're wrapping is really cool

like I didn't take enough time in it had my valid but I think this wrapping a

super cool I'm nervous please don't look like yolk

cuz that's then burst me out oh no it smells good it smells so good it smells

really good okay

hmm it's like very sweet that color is kind of future and it's moving out I

don't have any napkins and I'm like stuck in this corner all right well this

is just gonna melt on the other side of the table however it the lady that I

knew that was like addicted to these I don't see why you'd be addicted to them

it's not addictive because Brittany sees peanut butter razors pain food my

friends know this watching a tasty video i watch and I'm like oh my goodness yes

I freaking love boob hashtag not sponsored but I want to be good but over

full disclosure I have you sees eggs last week but it is the baby you gotta

let the Easter eggs fly the reason I got two different types of jellybeans is

because I love Star Wars jelly bean to the freakin fast I'm having a little

Ashley that's all I had it like a few weeks ago I haven't had rock brick

whatever how do you say this be our branches or britches the racks rocks

whatever I haven't had them and I think in a very long time like they remember

these as kids cuz I see licorice oh my gosh this is gonna be boring mmm bread

is really good cuz that's strawberry or cherry actually I think it's just red

I really don't think they put much done what it was there's this aftertaste

though that's a little soapy I've got orange

mmm I felt orange it makes me look this particular going like gummi Maya out

remember you might be from these people I don't know the thing with these so

it's like you get the taste at the beginning and after it they all taste

the same like most grab this other flavor like

you got the lime and got the orange you got the whatever ripe was and then it's

like at the first couple choose that third shoe is another flavor and they

all have that flavor I don't like licorice so I'm gonna taste

this and see what's gonna be like oh oh

yeah I still hate you licorice I hated it when I was a kid I hit as adult

oh no oh no I got Dunkle's jumbles

I know I'm gonna love these so this isn't even like a thing about will I

love these or will I like these it's just tasting the different flavors that

they have now let's try it let's try the let's try the purple and get it over

with

great thank Jesus and then with liquorice would happen in this video and

then pink bunnies I've never had Easter candy have like kick-ass I will have to

say I'm like this rapper that it comes in and I didn't realize it was gonna be

like a full bar oh just you can see they're like two bunnies these are their

ears normally when I'm eating KitKat's I break them individually but since we

were doing this video and they have ears I didn't break it yet and oh my break it

in the package excuse me I'm so happy right now like a slow jam to my soul

growl so freakin good I think they toast the wafers a little

bit cuz the wait wafers have like a toasty taste

bunny super cute it's like a movement there's like a good taste like a little

relaxing that's my sugar it's just super sweet smells weird in there we're gonna

bite this guy's head off so just use a marshmallow picture it's absolutely fun

I don't see myself like having a craving for this these things just the taste

just like a regular marshmallow so I could see putting this in like a hot

chocolate or maybe a coffee or something just leaving a peopling dissolve slowly

into your coffee area hot chocolate not bad I'll put a whole

bag of jellybeans up my okay no keep your secrets keep your secrets oh my

gosh that's really good no that's really

really really really good this is way better than like regular Oreos this is

so good I'm so surprised at this last but not least but I prefer the peanut

butter I prefer that oil husband peanut butter

in time come on Joe Reese's but fancy ready for this big one - this looks

professional it's a lot of shine I don't know how like people normally eat these

really I could buy a mine grind through with my teeth is there stuff inside it

seems like a big version of a little one but since I can't bite through it I'm

gonna try to squeeze it with my hand see

oh I got squeeze right here oh it's it's hello hello pull it a little oh it

smells amazing though but it's completely hollow inside I could click a

regular hole inside but that was our journey on this Easter egg candy buh-bum

is a touch of I don't suggest you do like just buy a bunch of candy and eat

it share with friends don't overload yourself don't overwhelm yourself with

food any type of food no matter who you see do it this weekend when family comes

over they're probably gonna get a lot of it so fanfiction idea this is the MVP

though this ring this right here 7vp it blew me away with how tasted I thought

it was gonna be nasty if I was gonna be disgusting if I was gonna be gross but

it was so good and way better than regular Oreo so this may be a new cookie

favourite for me but this a lot of fun let me know if you would like to see me

do another month balm if so what do you want to see me eat fast food or regular

food or whatever let me know down below in the comment section if you liked this

video I'll out of that like button don't forget to subscribe and click the

notification bells so you're notified of one I'm closed I love you guys as always

and until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment