Thursday, March 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 30 2018

She started off on the left front lame...

Both vet, blacksmith in, couldn't find anything.

Vet that thought maybe bit of a tissue tear, but couldn't find anything. We had her x-rayed, clean, clean, clean,

everything was good, but still was off. So we gave her, I think she had about four or

five months off, and you came...and definitely a huge improvement after that!

But then you've been since again and done her. This time after three rides,

huge change! She's never gone better! Wow!

Very impressive!

That's always a good sign...the chomping and the yawning...

I'm right back here

She struggled a bit the first few weeks that we cantered, just a little bit

stiff around the corners but it's gotten better with being back at work because she

was off for a while. She's going probably three four times a week now.

That's awesome!

Yeah, yeah, considering that we weren't doing anything up until that.

She's been like 98 percent sound, most days sound as sound could be.

I'm very, very pleased

For more infomation >> Best Care 4 Horses - Testimonials & Demo by Nicky Lehwald - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

I Will Marry You | SleepykinqWorld [ AU ] (subtitles in Spanish) - Duration: 0:20.

For more infomation >> I Will Marry You | SleepykinqWorld [ AU ] (subtitles in Spanish) - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

PRESENTATION DU G608 DE JING GONG (Réplique de G36C) - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> PRESENTATION DU G608 DE JING GONG (Réplique de G36C) - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Zeta Potential Tutorial | Intro to Zeta Potential - Duration: 4:44.

Hi, my name is David Garcia, and I'm the Characterization Services manager at nanoComposix.

Today, I'm going to be giving a brief overview of a cornerstone analytical technique for

colloidal systems: zeta potential measurement.

In a colloidal system, dispersed particles have two layers of oppositely-charged ions

on the surface, called the stern and double layers. The zeta potential is defined as the

voltage at the edge of the double layer. If two particles have high enough zeta potentials

of the same sign, they will not agglomerate because of those like charges repelling each

other. How does the measurement work?

A sample is loaded into a disposable folded capillary cell, which has conductive points

to receive an electric charge. Inside the instrument, a laser measures how fast the

particles are moving when they're charged – the faster they move, the higher the absolute

value of their zeta potential. As long as the solvent is polarizable, the

zeta potential can be measured. Chloroform, THF, and short chain alcohols do require a

special zeta cell however. The capillary cells degrade over time, especially

in high-salt media, so it's important to check them against a standard often. At nanoComposix,

we calibrate our cells every single day by using a Malvern-provided polystyrene latex standard.

One important use of zeta potential is that you can use it to predict the long-term stability

of particles. Zeta potentials of less than negative sixty millivolts or above sixty millivolts

will have excellent stability. Conversely, zeta potentials between negative ten and positive

ten millivolts are in danger of rapid agglomeration unless they're sterically protected, such

as by polyethylene glycol ligands. Another important use of zeta potential is

that it can be used to indirectly determine if a surface change has occurred. For example,

if you take a citrate-capped nanoparticle and displace the citrate with polyethylene

glycol, you should expect to see the zeta potential go from highly negative to slightly

less negative.

Zeta potential numbers are meaningless unless the solvent and pH are also reported, as the

number can change dramatically because of those. For example, adding acid to a solution

will cause acidic protons to associate with the double layer, thus making the zeta potential

more positive. This leads to an important definition for

colloidal materials, the Isoelectric Point, or IEP. The IEP is simply the pH at which

that particular nanomaterial has a zeta potential of zero. Knowing where you are with respect

to a material's IEP can let you assess stability and change solvent conditions to decrease

the chance of agglomeration. Salt also affects the zeta potential. More

salt in solution will compress the double layer, and enough salt will collapse it and

leave the particles vulnerable to agglomeration. To visualize the salt effect, observe what

happens when a citrate capped or polyethylene glycol, or PEG capped 50 nanometer silver

nanoparticle dispersion is added to a solution of saturated salt. The PEG polymer is a long,

covalently bound neutral ligand that we can expect to make little or no contribution to

Zeta Potential, but provides strong steric hindrance. In a salt solution, the PEG capped

particles remain stable indefinitely. In contrast, when citrate capped particles are added to

the salt solution, the double layer collapses, and with no molecules on the surface that

provide steric hindrance, the nanoparticles begin to agglomerate instantly.

And that concludes our segment on Zeta Potential measurements.  In the next installment, we'll

discuss how to prepare a sample in more detail, as well as some important things to consider

in order to obtain high quality data.  For more information about zeta potential measurement

theory, sample preparation, or submitting your own sample for analysis, please visit

the Characterization Services website.  You can also visit our new NCX University course

on Zeta Potential as well.  Lastly, please feel free to email us at info@nanocomposix.com,

and thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> Zeta Potential Tutorial | Intro to Zeta Potential - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Rihanna séparée de Chris Brown, le chanteur est accusé de violence avec une autre femme - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Rihanna séparée de Chris Brown, le chanteur est accusé de violence avec une autre femme - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

5 raisons qui indiquent que vous n'êtes pas prêt-e-s à avoir des enfants - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> 5 raisons qui indiquent que vous n'êtes pas prêt-e-s à avoir des enfants - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

李敖去世曝家醜,私生女打官司分財產:父親去世不難過,互相利用 - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> 李敖去世曝家醜,私生女打官司分財產:父親去世不難過,互相利用 - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Anyone Else

For more infomation >> Anyone Else

-------------------------------------------

BMW X1 2.0d SDrive X-Line NAVI XENON PANODAK - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> BMW X1 2.0d SDrive X-Line NAVI XENON PANODAK - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

PRESENTATION DU G608 DE JING GONG (Réplique de G36C) - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> PRESENTATION DU G608 DE JING GONG (Réplique de G36C) - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Entrepreneurship Changed My Life in My 20's - Duration: 3:43.

I've built multiple online businesses in the past year...

and...it has changed my life.

For those who are new to this channel, what's up, my name's Ethan and in the past year,

I've been taking eCommerce and dropshipping more seriously, and honestly...

I haven't looked back since.

It's opened up so many doors in life I could never imagine - I've been able to travel the world

I've been able to invest in properties, I now live in this amazing beautiful high-rise apartment

and of course, I've been able to give back to loved ones, which is really important.

At the end of the day, it let me do the things that I love in life.

Working in a 9-5, I quickly realized I was either going to earn a very steady income

and live a mediocre life, OR, work tirelessly on a side hustle and create income on demand.

And that's exactly what I did.

I've now created income streams from Shopify dropshipping, affiliate marketing and print on demand

And seriously guys, If I can do it, you guys can do it too!

But, to be honest

I still do work a 9-5 as a Digital Marketing Manager, and here's the reason.

I learn so much from that job and I apply everything Iearn from the job daily

To my online businesses and that's how I find my success.

So, what I do on this channel is pass on that knowledge to you guys

So go ahead and check out my YouTube channel

There's heaps of value bombs there for free

I'm not here to sell you anything at all.

I'm here to provide you guys with a lot of free value

And if you think you're somebody who has more to offer in this life

Than sitting in a single room

working for somebody else, then SUBSCRIBE to this channel join the #HUSTLEFAM,

join the #HUSTLEFAM,

we're creating a big community of like-minded entrepreneurs this channel very quickly

People that are ready to hustle

So if this is you, join this channel.

SUBSCRIBE & turn on the NOTIFICATIONS

And I'll see you on the inside.

For more infomation >> Entrepreneurship Changed My Life in My 20's - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

5 raisons qui indiquent que vous n'êtes pas prêt-e-s à avoir des enfants - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> 5 raisons qui indiquent que vous n'êtes pas prêt-e-s à avoir des enfants - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Ford Expedition In-Depth Review: The Luxury-Liner Game Remains Unchanged - Duration: 4:32.

The Expedition and the longer Expedition Max have the cutting-edge tech, towing capacity,

and buslike people space that exemplify this competitive class of mega-haulers.

These two models, all new for 2018, feature aluminum-intensive construction that enables

them to be both larger and lighter than before.

Ford's latest twin-turbo V-6 pairs with a 10-speed automatic transmission and rear-

or all-wheel drive.

Platinum versions have the most panache, with classier styling and countless standard features.

While the comfy ride and spacious cabin are excellent, the Expedition is plagued by ponderous

handling and some inferior interior materials.

Likewise, the top trims are priced alongside premium-brand alternatives but lack the upscale

aesthetics and build quality.

Still, the Expedition covers every facet of modern luxury liners—it just fails to change

the game.

HIGHS Buslike accommodations, effortless powertrain,

bountiful options.

LOWS Inferior interior materials, ponderous handling,

top trims cost Mercedes GLS money.

VERDICT The all-new Expedition may have changed, but

its game remains the same.

What's New for 2018?

Ford redesigned the Expedition from the ground up for 2018.

Although the short- and extended-wheelbase versions are longer than before and have increased

passenger space, they're also lighter, a result of adopting aluminum bodywork.

As expected, the new Expedition features the company's latest technology.

This includes an available Sync 3 infotainment system and countless active safety options.

Likewise, the last-gen twin-turbo V-6 engine and six-speed automatic transmission have

been ditched for contemporized replacements with more power and more gears.

Trims and Options We'd Choose The least expensive model of the Expedition

lineup costs a couple thousand dollars more than most rivals.

Those who want added cargo space will pay another $2685 for the extended Expedition

Max.

Both versions have three trims: XLT, Limited, and Platinum.

But only the top two models unlock better interior materials and options, including

22-inch wheels, a 360-degree camera, adaptive dampers, LED exterior lighting, heated second-row

seats, and a rear-seat entertainment system.

Every SUV in the humongous-hauler class can fetch luxury-vehicle pricing, which means

the Ford actually competes with luxury-brand alternatives such as the Expedition's upscale

cousin, the Lincoln Navigator, and the exceptional Mercedes-Benz GLS-class.

Unfortunately, the priciest versions lack the driving demeanor and affluent interior

ambience of ritzier rivals.

Instead, we'd choose the base Expedition XLT with carefully selected options, which

is the best bargain here.

We'd swap its measly standard 18-inch wheels for 20-inchers ($995) and add the comprehensive

202A package ($5605), which includes:

• Leather-trimmed first- and second-row seats with 10-way power-adjustable, heated

and cooled front buckets (the third-row seats are vinyl)

• 8.0-inch Sync 3 touchscreen with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and a 4G LTE mobile

hotspot • Blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic

alert • Passive entry and remote start

This setup totals $59,585 (all-wheel drive adds $3010).

Still, the Expedition is defined by its purpose.

It sinks as a quasi­–luxury liner and swims as a straight-up family hauler.

For more infomation >> 2018 Ford Expedition In-Depth Review: The Luxury-Liner Game Remains Unchanged - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Rihanna séparée de Chris Brown, le chanteur est accusé de violence avec une autre femme - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Rihanna séparée de Chris Brown, le chanteur est accusé de violence avec une autre femme - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Spiel Monster Hunter World(Blind) Ep.43 - VS Lavasioth - Duration: 32:39.

you're hi and welcome my name is sunny arrow and I welcome you back so let's

play monster na rural talk and I last episode we fought against the auto

Galvan Oh doggone me let me let me check my handy notes yeah we're quick I want

to be professional after all where's it all ogre on all right and yeah we also

stumble across two deviljho yeah we're gonna stay away for a while

because I don't like dying so we're gonna fight against some monsters I

probably can beat right now like the lavas z odd yeah that should be good

you can probably deal with this thing okay

yes do we want to use a voucher that WI reward even though you have never fought

against this monster and that that's probably a really bad idea

yes I want that okay before I forget I probably get some cold

drinks but let me just take at least one

who eating I almost forgot yeah I fall against the league jana in this arena

certainly didn't get any leg jana gem so no new plate for me no new armor for me

but whatever maybe this monster will give us a really

good armor I somehow after feeling that the rather

loss will give us some good ammo because I think in Monsanto free at least the

Raiders are more gave attack plus and I don't remember what to read loss I'm

when this came to us in a low rank but hopefully the high rank one gives us

some more tech damage up so that we can finally put the bone are more away

because it's horribly outdated

okay read Oakley now let's see what we stumble across here give me some me some

trails somewhere something please alright there's that one thing don't

know which trail this is forum but

whatever get those any toes

mmm I don't want to fight against you please go away

I guessing it's in a lava area that would be like pretty obvious if I just

remember what a oh okay I'm looking for fire and magma and all that stuff oh

that looks pretty good

okay yep that could be right it's probably over there yep that's why I

found it last time it interrupted with our battle against that other thing you

total gamma I think and okay

okay you can actually step into those I was wondering what if I didn't jump if

something is coming over here that is not

a zoo at a loss all right

yeah I knew there was one of those no not yet

let me go please I knew what the pink Radian comes a zoo at loss I knew that I

knew it

okay that's you right next was the other one

good good to know probably got a mission to the fetus thing as well but we still

have a few months us to deal with like the rattles the normal Rhino us or the

Diablos or a black Diablos and energy ghanta someday hey where's that stupid

thing I found two months so that I'm not supposed to run into but no wait why

isn't their mission and the right thing

and allow us the art why doesn't it short on the map on the right I mean oh

my god where am I

the curse of the Nero you don't know where you are at any moment

but a good thing is that can't be a dividual wandering around in this

mission because every area can only holds free monsters as far as I have

experienced this game so far so yeah I found a zoo at a loss that was probably

a monster monster that was question marked for the devil update that didn't

run into it that I didn't want to run into okay so that mystery solved and

it's still over there I'm here to fight against each other that would be really

nice

want some materials I was about to say

I don't know if I ever had this in a let's play but seeing an Otto Otto Gahr

on against a radiant fight is pretty awesome because the Radian or on was it

or annals I'm not sure in a way if one if the rare loss is shooting its fire

it's like the Oregon is like dodging to the side and awaits those shots is

pretty awesome and those two are going at it and something is coming over to

this place it's this guy up here which will the truth no we're not sure

man those wings look really cool okay did you drop some materials

I don't think so that is pretty bad

now look like it

nope

okay where's the having fun a trailer so far what is that

whatever in this area oh I was never in this area before you please get out of

there I can't can't walk into they're probably all jeez yo

I need to use your

let's see if this was a good idea and I fall down yeah why would I even test

that

come on is not fighting against it okay you share like the design of the years

after you are two rows which means that you should probably not be that strong

apparently your skin is pretty hard you would you please if you're just gonna

fly over this place and put your please come over here and do something

this Fame

all right Thank You Emmett

how about now

no it's just gonna just gonna come over here and then lease again okay so much

for that I always said a lot of time just finding the spring so could you

please die a little fast commit

one of there will be more months of added to the games to know later

what

oh okay

and I think this thing could be the most deadliest thing so far

shooting nava like that that's pretty dangerous right

oh geez I was worried for a second that I could fly down there into the lava

it's probably a waste because it's gonna leave soon probably but whatever

you stop this cannonball much my attack

now hot hot hot

already

damnit

over them up

ah hot hot hot hot

would you fall down at least once

I mean it hasn't even fall down once fell down once I don't know okay maybe

I'm getting a little too impatient because I was looking for this thing for

a while now

you are all righty

Oliver blonde

do I want to stay away yeah I'm not sure

and Dale and Dale didn't realize that was effective okay while it's not hot so

if I'm not taking damage a lot of damage at least

damnit Oh No

otherwise what's going on

yeah what

now how how much stay over here too long

better give me some good equipment something that can upgrade my weapons

because I need some more damage output I'll actually don't know I actually

don't but I would love to have more damage output a weapon that actually

looks like a great spot another X I

mentioned I hate not having a great sword that doesn't look like a SWAT no

okay

okay

nothing to shoot

every bit of damage counts right damn it

you drive it about

now

No

yeah I'm not following you in there

can't even follow you in there

as well rather lots believe the local sewer no God it means it will be it will

be replaced by something else

and surprisingly it doesn't do that much damage

now I'm dentist a lot of damage how about we take a little break okay yes

okay how about you give me some of those virus

my door at Lowe's has left a local how high are you doing it twice now this

thing

oh that's what it's got replaced with all right that's cool and this thing

stays in our area for Fredi long

nope not going over there not now you know I don't like fighting in this area

Emmett what hearts brought in what

go on get hit by one of those Oh God

they actually did got hit by one ah my shoes hey could it get out of here I

didn't shop my SWAT oh my god that's a on top yeah I know okay you want to

fight over here let's fight over here Oh dog

oh no I'm burning no wait could you please get up I can still stand in here

stop that

you I'm gonna will you get out of this plane I can't fight you over here

I can't walk a lava

we expect me to do next swim on the water while fighting our mom

stop when did that ever happen died but looks like I'm not that wrong this swing

is actually with the most deadliest thing so far

shoots freaking lava that explodes fights so inside of lava that's pretty

bad alright I'm time to okay

now Holly all you have to do is swim inside the lava to shake me off but I

think it's not that spot right and so harsh okay know what

let my feet let my feet I please fight against each other

okay what can I shot my weapons so fast

okay awesome

awesome

I pick up one of the scales before apparently

yes that's nothing over there

far away in the back aha okay I am out of quadlings so you better die okay this

is a lot more annoying than I expected

but so far we're doing good I drink my last first aid thingy then hopefully

finish off this thing now hospice that can be used awesome Oh No

ha

walk into a robot that actually do damage and I'm pleased that

under the no Papa I am NOT impressed I

was about to die with a lifted area

are you

I was about to say awesome oh okay that was good

kinda could have been better but we did it

that's what counts right diverse voice you are lucky

things were kind of patchy new optional quests are available add other or rather

loss right probably if it turns out to be a level

six mission and I don't know because that could be a mission that I lack in

level six and I'm missing did I like what not English first language remember

all right it's why do we have here nope nope I have to capture something I

think red and lows in blue Freddy and bring bring

Freddy in pink and rattles and blue I get it

okay what is what does twelve thousand twelve pound I want to read and that's

already know okay that means that there's only the red loss and two

Diablos left so far and that's probably the last thing I'm gonna do in this

session

if I continue my my farming for equipment and stuff spice and 100 but I

hurry now yeah okay let's see

please give me some good equipment on your quest let me just look today like

an arena quest nope not for the new monsters

apparently hey you're just on time I was looking for the red and blue crew no

yeah I don't know should I do those quests

- on screen I have to fight well two of those monsters and it all looks sick

that one looks good too fire tech it's pretty bad so no quick

sheet recovery up it's not bad I guess

what do I have here

poison resistance hmm wait we're okay what about say something else no okay

then I guess we're gonna fight against the Rattlers in the next part

yeah to see what equipment I can get from them or Diablos then part after yep

I think that's gonna be enough we just look if I can upgrade my sward

no come on what else do I need oh wait

hmm lava place but it's not that strong

oh my

fire attack so I returned to my fire weapons I don't know how about a bowl no

okay I say that's it for this part we're gonna fight against the rattle us in the

next part the normal one the red one and I was my character looking at him like

checking him out and yeah we fight against the red Alice and yeah that's

all good thank you for watching please consider leaving a like a comment or

subscribe that would be really nice of you

and then we see each other in the next part

hopefully thanks for watching bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment