Friday, March 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 30 2018

So originally the safeguard for divine is available only for upgrading up to plus 12

I mean that I'm from 12 to 13 is available to use divine safeguard

But now, they enable it and you can upgrade from 13 to 14 and 14 to 15. Let's try out!

You need 56 divine safeguards for upgrading from 13 to 14 with one-handed, magic weapon and all other

types of equipment except for two-handed weapon. Because for two-handed weapons

you need 84. And from 14 to 15 you need 84 for one-handed weapons, magic weapon and

all kind of other equipment and for two-handed weapons you need 126. Yes, huge amount!

Also from the patch notes, the developers they claim that they also increased the chance to get 14

and 15 of divine upgrade and also decrease the chance to get -2 of upgrade while

trying to make 14 and 15. Yes remember that for you still have a

chance to get -1, -3 and also for 0. 0 means that you won't get increased or decreased

A lot of tries. here I got it to 14, it was from 13 and

you see so I think that I shouldn't try to make it 15 all you would have to

watch for one more hour

Secondly we want to show today is for pet training stat change. Not all of the

stats got changes, but actually that they raise a lot things like HP, all attack up

defence, attack rate, defence rate, max HP steal, max MP steal and others

You see that for the normal pet grade, it means like from level 1 to level 10, we

will get increased for all kind of options with defence, HP and some resist

but for attack, I mean offensive option we don't have

anything like there is no skill amp, there is no crit. damage and others. But for the

Covenant, I think it's quite fair to with all kind of

option like penetration, crit. damage up and others

Another content, they give for the last update is stats change for items. Mainly

they give some boost for items stats including armour which they boost for

defence and defence rate and for weapon they give attack, magic attack and also attack rate

For armour, they give the boost for item with Rare grade until Palladium and

also for Drei Frame. Rare here means Shineguard, Terragrace and Mystic

Weapon they boost for Shadow-titanium until Palladium and also for Lycanus

Stats are different between weapon types

Also they give some boosts for extreme. Extreme here they give for armour

with grade of 2 until 6 and bike and also for weapon

You can see stats for one-handed and also for magic weapon. For

two-handed weapon, it's double of the stats

The last content that they gave for the update is the Honour Medal boost

All the slot they have the boost for first grade and they fourth, that includes

for the captain, general, commander and also for hero grade

I think that you can refer to my blog I will put a link in the screen and then on

that you can see the stats of each. I mean each option that they give boosting and

also for the current value. And also for current value here is before the update, the stats before the update

You can use until episode 19 no I mean 20 and for the new stats you can

use it from the episode 21, yes 21

From my point of view, change from this update is not much

maybe they just want to boost and items stats, pet stats and also for honour medal

I mean that it can be some preparations for you know launching the new equipment

set and also weapon

And until now there is no confirmation about these things

I mean that the equipment set and also weapon set, so just looking forward

and wait for next update next week. Hope that we can get something

interesting in the next week, like new bike, new equipment set and or even something much

more different

For more infomation >> Cabal Episode 21 - March 29th 2018 Patch notes - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

【BF4】マウスを左手に持ち替えてプレイ!!![ミラP] - Duration: 58:43.

For more infomation >> 【BF4】マウスを左手に持ち替えてプレイ!!![ミラP] - Duration: 58:43.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Scénic 1.5 dCi EDC Bose XMod (EDC!/Trekhaak/17"LMV/P.Glass/Xenon) - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Renault Scénic 1.5 dCi EDC Bose XMod (EDC!/Trekhaak/17"LMV/P.Glass/Xenon) - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Sedan 1.8 TFSI 170pk PRO LINE S [S-Line], Navi, Xenon, H Leer, PDC - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Sedan 1.8 TFSI 170pk PRO LINE S [S-Line], Navi, Xenon, H Leer, PDC - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A5 Sportback 1.8 TFSI 170pk PRO LINE S [S-Line] AUT, B&O. Leer, Navi, Camera, Xenon, Full - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Audi A5 Sportback 1.8 TFSI 170pk PRO LINE S [S-Line] AUT, B&O. Leer, Navi, Camera, Xenon, Full - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI PRO LINE S [S-LINE] STRONIC , Navi, Xenon Led, Hleer, LMV, Full - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI PRO LINE S [S-LINE] STRONIC , Navi, Xenon Led, Hleer, LMV, Full - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 TDI QUATTRO PRO LINE S Autom, Leer, Schuifdak, Navi, Xenon, full - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 TDI QUATTRO PRO LINE S Autom, Leer, Schuifdak, Navi, Xenon, full - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI QUATTRO 225pk PRO LINE S Aut, Leer , Navi, Xenon Led, Nw model - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI QUATTRO 225pk PRO LINE S Aut, Leer , Navi, Xenon Led, Nw model - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI PRO LINE S [S-LINE] S-Tronic Autom, Leer, Navi, Xenon - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI PRO LINE S [S-LINE] S-Tronic Autom, Leer, Navi, Xenon - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Sofitel Hotel in Mexico City - Duration: 1:31.

sofitel hotel in the city of mexico

sofitel hotels are a chain of French luxury hotels which will be

the first hotel of this brand in mexico this great hotel will be located on a promenade

of the reform between the knoll building and the embassy of usa sofitel will be a

41-story building with a height of 170 meters on the 1st floor will be access

which will be through an old 1938 house from level 2 to 9 will be the

parking on the 10th floor is find the ski lobby after 15 to

38 are the rooms in the the last four floors is the

event room spa pool and gym currently the sofitel hotel is

reach its final height so this 2018 will be completely finished by the

design that this building has Rooms will have good views towards

the angel of independence always and when the US embassy is not

demolished to build a building new but tell us what do you think about the hotel

sofitel

For more infomation >> Sofitel Hotel in Mexico City - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Have You Entered to Win FREE Wheels?! - Duration: 2:56.

- Hey guys, time for one of those updates.

I am Shawn with Custom Offsets and I am talking about

the Cali Off Road wheel giveaway.

If you haven't been paying attention

this is the giveaway for April.

So we've got the new Custom Offsets Cali Off Road shirt

probably one of my favorite to date.

Because, one, it's not black. We got all crazy and made

a maroon shirt. And two, it's not white ink.

We got all crazy and used gray ink,

really living on the edge lately.

But three, it's just a really cool, yah know,

full front design and it matches my shoes.

So it you've got some "jays" like this that look like

old people's curtains or carpet, whatever that material is

they're gonna match your shoes.

So come out and get the Cali Off Road Custom Offsets t-shirt

and that's gonna get you your email address entered to

win a set of Cali Off Road wheels, if you haven't seen them

we got the busted, which is my favorite

and them some other wheels. I'm not gonna name the names

because I'm gonna goof them up.

And you gotta come back for Cali Off Road week which is

gonna be in mid-April where I will go through each one

of these and teach you all the...

Did I mention that's my favorite...

Teach you all the ins and outs, we'll measure some lip

sizes, give you some of the finishes that are available

what not.

We're only doing five hundred shirts for this one.

We want to up your chances,

so remember, buy a shirt, only five hundred available.

We'll get you entered for the Cali Off Road

any size, any finish, including dually, dually,

I said dually. Dually guys. You can win a set of

dually wheels. Cali Off Road just approved that.

That's gonna be sick.

That's all you gotta do. Is that all I know?

We're gonna go live May 2nd and that's when you're

gonna see who wins.

If you remember we put all the names into the fish bowl.

We're also gonna throw in some Custom Offsets gear

probably some shine kits, giveaway some wheels.

The guys and gals that win the smaller stuff will

be entered back in to win the wheels. Don't worry.

We fixed that problem.

That's all you gotta know about that.

There are probably about over a hundred of them gone already

We just started. It's not even April yet. So we are

definitely gonna sell our of shirts before the contest ends

Get it, peace.

(rock music plays)

For more infomation >> Have You Entered to Win FREE Wheels?! - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Is The Weeknd's 'My Dear Melancholy,' About Selena Gomez? | Genius News - Duration: 2:10.

MAN: Hey man, I gotta ask you man, real quick, wait.

MAN: Can you listen to a Weeknd song if it comes on?

JUSTIN: Hell, nah, I can't listen to a Weeknd song.

MAN: You can't?

MAN: Why not?

JUSTIN: That shit's wack.

For more infomation >> Is The Weeknd's 'My Dear Melancholy,' About Selena Gomez? | Genius News - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Good Friday? Doesn't Seem So Good to Me... - Duration: 8:42.

My morning started off by realizing that Faith Wrestle Friday did not post I

scheduled them for 5:00 a.m. because I had I had two pre-recorded I was gonna

film maybe today and I had one on Pharaoh today Hi Kelly

and next week is Moses because I'm being stalked by Exodus there was about two

weeks there that I was being stalked by Exodus so Faith Wrestle Friday didn't

post and I supposedly have a low connection Hi Carissa Hi Betty

so of course during my prayer and scripture time and I in my prayer

call this morning with my team and I work out to worship music it's Good

Friday and God was like nope you're gonna go live today so my first Faith

Wrestle Friday I already have tears in my eyes I'm nervous

This has actually been a topic with Chad and I for a while so if you don't know

my faith testimony you can go back to the YouTube channel and watch it but and

where I am now I'm really like I even just met with my friend Christine I was

like it's all about the loving father the loving father like God is perfect

and his love is perfect and it's all about the loving father it all goes back

to that even being stalked by Exodus which you'll see in the next two weeks

and Faith Wrestle Friday because it will post I it's all about the loving father

and today is Good Friday today Jesus dies on the cross for us and he is

beaten and he is ridiculed and he is I mean it's just like the worst thing ever

if you've ever seen the Passion of the Christ it will stop you forever I think

I have PTSD from it and yet it's so important to watch it if you were a

Christian and a Christ follower but the thing that I struggle with and I think a

lot of people maybe even early in their faith or maybe even in their faith is

what do we always know we know John 3:16 I'm gonna read it so I don't screw it up

even though it's like the most quoted scripture ever at football games and

everything but so I'm in The Voice, "For God expressed his love for the world in

this way: He gave His only Son so that whoever believes in Him will not face

everlasting destruction but will have ever lasting life." And I think what can

be so confusing for some people is that what kind of loving father sends his son

to suffer as he did suffer he did and I know for me when I was like really early

in this faith walk my mother-in-law who is just one of the most faithful women

ever she helped me to really wrap my brain around three-in-one, the Trinity,

and at church you know it's 'The Genius of One' and our brains are just not

equipped to get it really like we're not it's

that's why it's called faith we're not really supposed to understand this three-

in-one and so my mother-in-law she was like here's something that will maybe

help you Father, Son, Holy Spirit, three in one, like water, steam, ice, and water

it can be liquid and it would just kind of help me wrap my brain around like

this three-in-one and when I think it comes to Good Friday and I think a lot

of us who really struggle with the idea of a perfect loving father who we don't

really owe anything to we simply just must lay it all down and surrender

because he did give His one and only Son to die for our sins and to give us peace

and love and mercy in this beautiful life that he has for us like John 3:16

says I think a lot of us get tripped up on what kind of loving father does that

and so I've often have to repeat like I repeat to myself like Jesus is God like

God entered the story he became man he suffered for us and yes it is his son and

that's so [blows lips] like so mind-blowing how do you wrap your mind around that and so weeks

ago I had written Philippians 2:6 to 8 in my

God journal so this is my God journal Faith Wrestle Friday I have like 30

ideas I haven't recorded yet it's weird but today when I panicked and um was

praying that I had to do Faith Wrestle Friday live I did a quick search because

I didn't feel prepared and I was like okay God became flesh God became man and

so I also pulled up John 1:14 and in The Voice it says, "The voice took on flesh

and became human and chose to live alongside us." I say it in my Bible app

reading plans and things like that like perhaps he walked it first, this

'Permission of the And' like Jesus walked this life he knows what it's like to be

angry and to struggle and to suffer and to feel alone he took breaks and took

care of himself he turned to his father he says in the garden like "Take this cup,

I want to do this" and he does it anyways he surrenders and yep I think we have to

remember and we have to share the gospel that Jesus is God that it is God that

entered this story it is God that suffered - it is a son and God and it's

so confusing and I think that's the point isn't that just another piece that

we must lay down and trust him with because when we enter into that

relationship with him we will be able to understand it more so the ultimate

scripture that brought this to me was um on this one I had to mark all my pages

cuz I felt really overwhelmed so Philippians 2:6 through 8, "Though he was

in the form of God, he chose not to cling to the equality with God [because he was

man], but he poured himself out to fill a vessel brand new, a servant in form, and a

man indeed. The very likeness of humanity he humbled himself, obedient to death,

a mercless, a merciless death on the cross."

it's so complicated and yet so simple God entered the story he sent his one

and only Son to suffer for us on the cross

and his son is him and Jesus was human and divine and he struggled just like we

do and he surrendered to his father's perfect love and said your will not

mine

I shared it earlier this week see Christians don't say that yeah they do

Jesus looked at the cross and then he looked at us and he said you're worth it

and if we don't remind ourselves that Jesus is God and our perfect loving

father we get trupped- tripped up in the shit of this world that keeps us from

walking into the loving embrace of our loving father Happy Good Friday okay I'm

done crying cuz Sunday's coming we have to look at today with the lens that

Sunday's coming so I'll answer your comments not live Sunday's coming make it

a great day

For more infomation >> Good Friday? Doesn't Seem So Good to Me... - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

Nicolas Sarkozy face à un deuxième procès - DN - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Nicolas Sarkozy face à un deuxième procès - DN - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

L'UOIF défend le "modèle intellectuel" Tariq Ramadan - DN - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> L'UOIF défend le "modèle intellectuel" Tariq Ramadan - DN - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Anyone Else

For more infomation >> Anyone Else

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Pajero LWB 3.2 DI-D Aut. | Rijklaarprijs | VAN Grijs Kenteken 2e PAASDAG GEOPEND!!! - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi Pajero LWB 3.2 DI-D Aut. | Rijklaarprijs | VAN Grijs Kenteken 2e PAASDAG GEOPEND!!! - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X3 3.0D XDRIVE 259pk HIGH EXECUTIVE Aut8, Leer, Navi, Xenon - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BMW X3 3.0D XDRIVE 259pk HIGH EXECUTIVE Aut8, Leer, Navi, Xenon - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Sedan 2.0D EXECUTIVE Edition AUT8. Navigatie, PDC, ECC, LMV - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Sedan 2.0D EXECUTIVE Edition AUT8. Navigatie, PDC, ECC, LMV - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Pajero LWB 3.2 DI-D Aut. | VAN Grijs Kenteken | Rijklaarprijs 2e PAASDAG GEOPEND!!! - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi Pajero LWB 3.2 DI-D Aut. | VAN Grijs Kenteken | Rijklaarprijs 2e PAASDAG GEOPEND!!! - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

FOCA - Raoni - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> FOCA - Raoni - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Why Is It So Hard to Make a Male Birth Control Pill? - Duration: 5:35.

[♪ INTRO ]

At a meeting of endocrinologists this month, researchers presented new work that suggests

they're one step closer to a male birth control pill!

Do you feel like you've heard this news before?

Well, that's probably because you have.

Scientists have been looking into a safe, reversible kind of male birth control for

decades and they've gotten close, but not quite there.

Even here on SciShow, we've reported on things like chromatin remodeling, hormone

injections, and a dissolvable gel that plugs up the vas deferens — AKA the sperm tubes.

Researchers call these treatments "male birth control" for short, because they're

tested in cisgender males who are making sperm.

So why's it so tricky to make a male pill?

The short answer is: it's a lot easier to stop one egg a month than millions of sperm

a day.

The female birth control pill has been around since 1960 — nearly 60 years ago!

And it's one of many options out there.

The pill has synthetic hormones — either a combination of estrogen and progestin, or

progestin alone.

So it stabilizes hormone levels and prevents the spike in estrogen that normally happens

midway through the menstrual cycle, setting off a chain of events that lead to ovulation.

Without that spike, no egg is released and no babies are made.

Very rarely, the female birth control pill can have serious side effects, like blood

clots or heart problems.

But it has some potential health benefits too, like reducing bone thinning, anemia,

or risk of some cancers.

Other than condoms, vasectomies, and withdrawal… there aren't many male birth control options.

And nothing based on hormones has panned out.

On average, men release around 180 million sperm every time they ejaculate.

It only takes one to fertilize an egg and get their partner pregnant.

So… that's a lot of sperm to deal with.

Instead of physically stopping them, like a condom does, male pills aim to lower the

sperm count.

Basically, stopping the production of sperm cells, but leaving the rest of the semen alone.

And the basic strategy for this is kind of counterintuitive.

It turns out that if you give men lots of testosterone, they stop making sperm.

Sperm are produced in the testes, which are also testosterone factories.

So testosterone levels are really high in there, like 25-125 times higher than in blood.

And sperm need those high concentrations of testosterone to develop correctly.

But when a dude gets an injection or a pill of extra testosterone, the brain and pituitary

gland sense that body-wide levels are high enough and shut off production in the testes.

With no testosterone being made down there, the concentration drops, and sperm don't

develop.

Previous attempts at male hormonal contraception involved weekly or monthly doses of synthetic

testosterone.

And if you add progestin, these injections, implants, or patches worked even better.

But even though they were good at stopping sperm production, there were drawbacks.

It was difficult to get synchronized, steady levels of testosterone and progestin.

And weekly, or even monthly, injections aren't as convenient as a daily pill you can take

at home.

Birth control doesn't work if you can't get people to use it.

Plus, some men had unpleasant side effects like pain at the injection site, acne, or

changes in mood including more aggression.

Researchers were wary of giving the necessary big doses of oral testosterone, too, because

previous studies have shown that this can be really hard on the liver.

Not to mention, the body clears this orally-delivered testosterone pretty quickly so pills have

to be taken twice a day.

So what makes this new male pill different?

This research is a team effort from scientists at the University of Washington and the Los

Angeles Biomedical Research Institute.

And they presented their work at the recent Endocrine Society meeting in Chicago.

Their experiments focused on a compound called dimethandrolone undecanoate or DMAU.

It has a different structure than testosterone that lets it hang around in the body longer,

which keeps levels steady even if it's only taken once a day.

DMAU is considered a pro-drug, because it's converted to an active molecule that interacts

with the body after it's ingested.

In this case, enzymes called esterases change DMAU into dimethandrolone or DMA.

And DMA binds to the same hormone receptors as testosterone and progestin throughout the

body.

Just like testosterone given in a pill or injection, DMA tricks the body into producing

less testosterone in the testes, so concentrations there drop and sperm aren't produced.

When the researchers tested this in animals it worked pretty well.

It even stopped sperm production in rabbits, who have legendary fertility.

Sounds promising, right?

This research is getting a lot of attention, but it's still in the early stages.

Here's how the recent experiment went down: researchers had 83 men between ages 18 and

50 take DMAU pills daily for 28 days.

They also took blood samples before and after, to check for hormone levels and other health

markers like cholesterol.

And the scientists found that the testosterone in the participants' blood decreased to

very low levels — levels that suggested that sperm production was effectively shut

down.

Now, it's important to note though that they didn't actually measure sperm count.

This study was mostly to test whether the pill is safe.

And it seems like it is!

The participants didn't report any significant changes in sex drive, sexual function, or

any serious side effects with their livers or kidneys, which were all potential concerns.

Some men had mild weight gain and increased red blood cell count.

And some had slightly decreased levels of the good form of cholesterol, but these weren't

serious problems.

The research team is starting another study soon that will follow men taking the DMAU

pill for a longer period of time, and take semen samples to measure their sperm production.

So whether it's this team or another than makes the breakthrough... safe, convenient,

reversible male birth control will definitely be a pretty big deal.

And you know who else is a big deal?

SR Foxley, our SciShow President of Space.

He's actually pretty humble, but he's a big deal to us because he helps make SciShow

possible every month so we can bring you the latest in science news and dig deep into big

questions.

Thanks SR!

You are the best!

And to learn more about how you can help us out too, check out patreon.com/scishow.

[♪ OUTRO ]

For more infomation >> Why Is It So Hard to Make a Male Birth Control Pill? - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp reveals the three Crystal Palace players he fears ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 1:58.

LIVERPOOL boss Jurgen Klopp insists Crystal Palace are not a one-man team.

The two sides meet at Selhurst Park tomorrow, with both sides desperate for points for different

reasons.

The Reds face a fight for a place in the top four while Roy Hodgson's Palace are still

in a battle against the drop.

The Eagles have been hit with a host of injury problems in recent months, including talisman

Wilfried Zaha,

but the Ivorian's return to the starting line up coincided with Palace's return to

winning ways in their last game against Huddersfield.

And Klopp has highlighted a number of threats in south London, as his side look to do a

Premier League double over Palace for the first time in 20 years.

"Only Arsenal were quite comfortable against Palace, but that's not really likely,"

he said.

"They have big injury blows over the years.

Zaha is a fantastic player, but Sakho and Loftus-Cheek were also injured.

"They've had key players out - if they'd constantly been together on the pitch they'd

be in another position in the table.

"They're not a typical team.

They're in good shape.

Roy is doing a fantastic job.

It was the most difficult job to take."

Liverpool are currently third in the Premier League and could temporarily leapfrog Manchester

United into second with a win.

Victory for 16th-placed Palace could fire them to within three points of the top half.

For more infomation >> Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp reveals the three Crystal Palace players he fears ● News Now ● #LFC - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Regret「Ultimate Chicken Horse 🐔🐴」 - Duration: 1:14:05.

For more infomation >> Regret「Ultimate Chicken Horse 🐔🐴」 - Duration: 1:14:05.

-------------------------------------------

Animals Who Are Evil GENIUSES! - Duration: 13:08.

Here are animals who are basically evil geniuses!

12 - Male Cuttlefish These days if you're single, meeting a potential

partner is easier than ever before.

There's Tinder, Bumble, OkCupid, and there's even Bumble Bff, where you can find people

just to hang out!

No more of the old fashion way of just meeting people through your friends or people who

just happen to be around you.

Essentially, be thankful you're not a male Cuttlefish.

Granted,you'd have pretty cool camouflaging skills if you were, but check out what some

of the guys have to do in order to find a partner!

Some male cuttlefish are too small to fight for a mate, so they have to have a sneaky

plan if they wanna get the ladies.

In order to fool their fellow larger males, male Cuttlefish will disguise half of his

body to look like a female to the male cuttlefish, while he'll keep on displaying his male

patterns to the female cuttlefish!

The larger male therefore thinks he's in luck with two females!

As long as the smaller male avoids being grabbed in the typical cuttlefish mating embrace,

the smaller camouflaged male cuttlefish is safe.

Meanwhile, the actual female, who isn't too picky, mates with the smaller, sneaky

male right in front of the large male!

The eggs she now lays will contain a mixture of sperm from both fathers, giving her eggs

the best possible chance of success!

How do you guys feel about this mating strategy?!

What would you guys do if you found out some lady you hit on weren't actually female?!

Let us know in the comment section!

And oh yeah, do us a big favor and hit the like button, right here!

11 - Pacific Striped Octopus You know that old trick where kids reach around

and tap someone on their far shoulder to try and make them look the other way?

Well, in the ocean, the Pacific Striped Octopus employs that exact same strategy in order

to catch food!

Anytime they get hungry for shrimp, these octopus swim right up to them, reach their

tentacles around and tap the shrimp on the back.

This pretty much freaks the shrimp out, who think there's some threat right behind them.

So they swim to get away….right into the trap of the clever Octopus.

Not only is this very sneaky, it's also an unusual hunting method for an octopus.

Whereas other Octopus species tend to just snag their dinner with their long tentacles,

the larger, and perhaps less agile Pacific Striped Octopus prefers this sneaky approach.

Wanna hear something else that's weird?

Of course you do!

When mating, the males keep their mates at tentacles reach to avoid being eaten.

Welcome to the weird and wacky world of a Pacific Striped Octopus!

10 - Boxer Crabs Boxer Crabs have teamed up with sea anemones

to form one of nature's most interesting symbiotic relationships.

Armed with stinging tentacles that can wreak some serious havoc, the sea anemones provide

a useful weapon to the boxer crabs.

The crabs literally use the aneomes as weapons to fend off predators.

While it may look like the crabs are just waving around colorful pom poms, it's actually

a very effective survival tactic.

And for their efforts, the anemones get fed…...for free.

The boxer crabs, grateful for the services provided by the anemones, help them collect

food.

So it's a classic case of "if you let me use you as a deadly weapon, I'll help

you use your tentacles to collect and eat food."

Hey wait a minute, this isn't evil at all!!!

Maybe they're great friends!

9 - Bowerbirds If you look up the definition of petty, maybe

there should be a picture of a bowerbird.

These guys meticulously make their own nests and will go out of their way to destroy the

nests of other birds!

That's petty to the max don't you think?!

Bowerbirds primarily make their homes in Australia and Papua New Guinea in a range of different

habitats, such as rainforests and shrublands.

And despite their harmless, bird next door type of look, these creatures are quite mischievous.

As a means of courting female birds, the male birds build really elaborate nests.

I mean, they'll decorate these things with any object they can get their beaks on.

Flowers, grass, plastic debris...you name it.

This apparently is a turn on for all the pretty birds and males with great nests often attract

great mating prospects.

Things get so competitive during mating season that the males will go out of their way to

sabotage their rival's nest in order to make theirs stand out.

Do these guys ever have wingmen?!

I guess it's that weird combination of male testosterone and domestic taste that make

the male bowerbirds so attractive to the ladies.

8 - Cuckoos The award for being one of nature's worst

parents should probably go to the Cuckoos.

These deadbeat birds literally trick other birds into raising their young!

They barge into another species bird's nest, leave their eggs, and peace out.

Cuckoos have various strategies for getting their eggs into a host nest.

Different species of cuckoos use different strategies, which are based on host defensive

strategies.

Female cuckoos have secretive and fast laying behaviors, but in some cases, males have been

shown to lure host adults away from their nests so that the female can lay her egg in

the nest!

However, some birds are able to distinguish cuckoo eggs from their own, leading to those

eggs getting thrown out of the nest.

It's also been shown that some female cuckoos will lay their egg in the nest of a host that

has eggs that look similar to its own.

Other species of cuckoo lay "cryptic" eggs, which are eggs that are dark in color when

the host eggs are light.

This is just a trick to hide the parasitic egg from the host, and it's seen in cuckoos

that parasitize hosts with nests that their eggs blend in with.

More often than not, the cuckoos emerge victorious from the responsibilities of child rearing

and just go about their lives!

7 - Margay In 2005 scientists watched in amazement as

a Margay cat in the Amazon Jungle imitated the distress call of a baby pied tamarin monkey.

This was really just a ruse to lure the monkey parents into a trap.

Once the concerned monkey parents came to investigate, the margay pounced on the monkeys,

although it was unsuccessful.

The monkeys saw the cat pretty quickly and were able to get away!

To date, it's the only known incident of these cats resorting to such measures….but

that's not to say they haven't tried before, or won't try again.

Either way, using the sound of a baby monkey in order to pounce on the parents?!

Not gonna lie, that's pretty devious!

6 - Indonesian Temple Macaques Do you guys know how science is always saying

that humans and primates are related?

Well, at the very least, the Macaques share a few of our traits, such as that weird combination

of greed and ingenuity.

A group of Macaques living near the Uluwatu Temple in Indonesia run a Mafia like organization

where they actually steal items from tourists, only giving the items back when they're

offered food!

The amazing thing here, isn't the fact that these monkeys can identify valuable items,

such as purses, cameras and even cash.

I mean, don't get me wrong, that's pretty wild.

But even more amazing, is that this isn't a behavior that other Macaques do elsewhere.

Meaning, this is a learned behavior by a colony of monkeys, and not something innate within

their DNA.

Staff members working near the temple often act as mediators, offering crackers to the

monkeys in order for them to release the tourists items.

And while this bizarre and criminal like behavior is isolated for now, hopefully other monkeys

won't pick up on this behavior!

5 - The Black Heron No one can control the weather.

But The Black Heron comes pretty close.

In fact, it kind of sounds like a comic book villain….The Black Heron.

Anyways, it looms over the water spreading its wings blocking sunlight.

This tricks fish into thinking it's night so when they come to the surface to feed,

they get eaten by the Black Heron!

That's like if you showed up at a Seafood restaurant to eat fish, and a giant shark

ate you instead.

Yeahhhhhh…..pretty devious.

Found mostly in Madagascar and parts of Eastern Africa, they lurk near shallow waters, employing

that devious method of hunting, also known as canopy fishing.

Small fish often thinking it's dinner time swim to the surface where they become the

dinner for a Black Heron.

4 - The Assassin Bug If you learn anything from this video, just

know that the Assassin Bug, or the Kissing Bug as they're sometimes known, will suck

out the blood of their prey.

Yeahhhhhhhh.

Ugh.

In 1839, Charles Darwin was one of the first people ever to write about these bugs in The

Voyage of the Beagle.

He was apparently bitten by one of these guys while exploring the Western United States.

He observed how the bugs were flat and thin, but once they took a bite of human flesh,

they would become round and bloated within minutes.

Much like vampires, the assassin bug will lay low during the day.

But once the sun goes down, they're ready to look for prey.

As if that's not freaky enough, it's even one of the main culprits for Chagas Disease.

In the early 1900's Dr. Carlos Chaga figured out that these bugs were the cause of symptoms

that included fevers, headaches and swollen lymph nodes.

However, some people bitten would experience symptoms up to THIRTY years after the initial

bite!

This disease is almost exclusive to South America and Mexico and currently affects around

6 million people.

So let's think about that again for a minute.

People could be affected with a parasitic disease decades after being bitten!

3 - The Orchid Mantis Now, you'd probably think that there's

virtually nothing threatening about a pretty little flower.

Well the Orchid Mantis is banking on that misconception.

Found in the rainforests of Southeast Asia in countries such as Malaysia and Thailand,

these little insects are pretty good at camouflaging themselves.

By disguising themselves as flowers, they not only elude predators, but they also attract

flies to prey on for themselves.

They climb up onto the flower, and sway back and forth.

This attracts flies who think that the "flower" is a good spot to pollinate.

However, they've fallen into a trap where an Orchid Mantis is waiting to for lunch.

Weirdly enough, only the females can do this.

The smaller male is smaller and cunning enough to hunt down their prey the old fashioned

way, because they aren't masters of disguise like their female counterparts.

2 - Dolphins It's long been common knowledge that Dolphins

are really smart animals.

They're so smart, they've been recruited to work for the military!

Like humans they can teach each other things and they can learn and adapt new behaviors.

One thing they love to do is, they like to have fun.

And one of their ways of having fun is to terrorize a pufferfish!

The BBC documentary "Spy in the Pod" showed dolphins masterfully handling a toxic pufferfish.

Dolphins have figured out how to extract puffer fish toxins just for fun!

The fact that they handle the fish with a certain degree of expertise, suggests to Marine

Biologists that Dolphins have been doing this for quite some time.

What's usually a pretty effective defense mechanism for the pufferfish has become a

source of entertainment for dolphins.

In large amounts, these toxins are fatal.

But in small doses, it creates more of a narcotic effect.

Dolphins know this and exploit it by chewing on pufferfish and passing them around to each

other.

Apparently, dolphins basically just float around staring at their own reflection after

they've got some tetrodotoxin!

What do you think?

Is the dolphin truly an evil genius?!

Let us know how you feel in the comments!

1 - Drongos For most of us, food is relatively easy to

come by.

But of course, out in the wild, getting food often requires trickery or hunting prowess.

The Drongos prefer trickery.

Found mostly in Africa, the Drongo has mastered the art of tricking other birds into abandoning

their food so that they themselves can eat it.

Generally speaking, these birds eat food the old fashioned way.

You know, by trapping insects and getting up early to get worms.

But sometimes food is scarce.

When that happens they start getting a little desperate.

Taking up the role as Desert watchdogs, or in this case watch birds, they'll sound

the alarm that a predator is lurking nearby.

Except, they're liars.

There usually isn't a predator and the drongos just want the other birds to get scared off.

And here's where it gets even more impressive.

Sometimes the other birds are having none of that.

So the Drongos have figured out how to expertly mimic the call of a Meerkat...which other

birds either believe, or aren't about to wait around to see if the Drongo is just being

crying wolf again.

So once the coast is the clear, the Drongo swoops in and takes the food.

Survival

of the fittest, right?

Here's what's next!

For more infomation >> Animals Who Are Evil GENIUSES! - Duration: 13:08.

-------------------------------------------

En conversation avec Andrea Peña - Duration: 2:55.

I'm Andrea Peña. I'm a Colombian choreographer. I've been here in Montreal for five years building

Andrea Peña & Artist which is our company that collaborates a lot with different artists, different mediums

to bring together works that touch upon our humanity and our notion of being human.

So, the name of the the work that we're doing here is "6.58".

It came from this questioning of what is

artificiality and what is artifice within our society. So looking at the notion of artificiality,

in terms of this this construction that we hold as people and how we relate to each other in

social and cultural settings. Also, looking at artificiality in the sense of like, for example, Sofia who's the first female robot who has a

citizenship. From a very philosophical or maybe conceptual standpoint, a lot of our questions come from there and, so, how are we seduced by

things that are artificial and how does that affect both the mind on the body and what is the dialogue between things that are artificial

and things that are human.

Yes, so, for this piece,

we're working with an opera singer and a DJ and

actually, we're working with a machine. So the the piece is composed of three tableaus that that create an overall structure,

but each tableau has kind of this external player that confronts or

directs what's happening in the set. With design and notions of space,

musicality is is kind of like the essence of the space and how the space gets filled. So,

we work very much side by side, like the movement grows the music grows and and everything is influenced one to the next.

To have space to create ideas and to think like visual

structures and heights of space makes a huge difference

versus being in a studio, everything is very intimate and compact. And so there's a different

conversation and relationship with not just the architecture of this space

but the works in the space. For example, when we came here our first day

it really took us about, I would say, an hour or two hours to readjust what we had done.

And what is the conversation of the body to the space?

What is the conversation of the body to the works that we see. Is there a juxtaposition

or is there a synchronicity? So these are things definitely that are super affected by being in the space

but they create different and new possibilities.

For more infomation >> En conversation avec Andrea Peña - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

12 conseils pour un bisou parfait entre les couples | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> 12 conseils pour un bisou parfait entre les couples | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ces aliments dans votre cuisine peuvent réaliser des miracles | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 6:26.

For more infomation >> Ces aliments dans votre cuisine peuvent réaliser des miracles | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

change your smartphone for a galaxy S9 - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> change your smartphone for a galaxy S9 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

| The New Girl | Episode1 | MSP Series | HAVE ON CAPTIONS | - Duration: 3:36.

SORRY FOR THE NO MUSIC BUT IT STARTS AT 0:42! ALSO SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS INTRO IS

For more infomation >> | The New Girl | Episode1 | MSP Series | HAVE ON CAPTIONS | - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Tempesta DAmore, trame 1-7 aprile: Tina entrerà in coma, ecco per quale motivo - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Tempesta DAmore, trame 1-7 aprile: Tina entrerà in coma, ecco per quale motivo - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

ماين كرافت الجوال: كيف تسوي ارض مسطحه بأي بلوكه بتريدها - Duration: 10:21.

Sorry for low sound

No comments:

Post a Comment