Saturday, October 27, 2018

Youtube daily report Oct 27 2018

Yo what's good guys.

I'm your boy Ari Petrou.

I am UK's biggest hypebeast

and this is Meet the hype

where I'm gonna show you my top five favorite sneakers in my collection.

Okay, so where I believe the hype came from

to me and all my channels - my youtube, my instagram, my name

was probably when I just called myself like UK's biggest hypebeast like

I would say before that everyone was like hypebeast is a bad thing

and people used to call me like hypebeast?

Are you wearing this? You're wearing that like just for the hype?

Yeah, you're a hypebeast.

I was like yeah cool, I'm the hypebeast and I'm UK's biggest hypebeast

like whatever. And just ran with it.

And now you get people messaging me or

everyone just wants to be this hypebeast like

How do I become hypebeast? So, yeah.

Basically it started when I said:

Look guys, I'm UK's biggest hypebeast

and I was kinda like the first person to do that.

So yeah, that's where the hype started for me.

Okay, so today's date is the 30th

but I got these on the 26th or something.

So like I got these like a week early

and obviously the off-white Jordan ones

the white pair

It's the second release and

basically I got these early with

Look, if you have like the money or the capital I'll say

to get stuff like

It's possible.

There's always like a price on things so

if you know someone who has them and I did.

I actually got someone from Germany.

He had over 30 pairs early.

And I just said: Yo man, just give me a few, give me a couple.

Just tell me the price.

So yeah, I just paid the price for the ig flex

and I've got my instagram pictures up early

got a youtube video out of it

and you know like it's kind of an investment for me

And also they're just like such a clean shoes.

So yeah, it's the Off-white one.

Okay, so the second pair is a Louis Vuitton Dons

the Kanye's collab

This shoe released in like 2008.

So when this shoe released I was like

huh I was nine years old.

But yeah, this is just like one of the shoes that like kind of got me

into collecting.

Like when I first saw this shoe

I actually picked it up on a facebook group

for like a thousand euros.

I think it was like 850 pound

and I'm pretty sure that was like nearly all my bank account at the time.

And I was like dude, if I don't buy these like right now

I'm never gonna have them.

So I just thought like screw it

and I just bought them.

I just PayPaled the guy

and yeah, they're just, it's just like history for me.

It's like this is what made me wanna become a sneakerhead kind of thing.

So when I first bought them

I was like right now I need to go and get my other grails and stuff like that.

But yeah. When you see people wearing these

it's like yo they're mad like Kanye Don like

before Nike

before adidas

This is Kanye before everything.

And he brings elements to the shoe like this.

He still does like the strap on the other ones.

He still does it with the other adidas

and he's always like done inspiration

on his Nikes, on his adidas, from these shoes

from the Louis Vuitton one, so yeah.

This is kinda what made me wanna start collecting.

It's the Louis Vuitton Don.

Okay so next pair is the Triple Black 750 Yeezys

and I'd say I pick this probably because

it's just like a triple black shoe.

It's so clean.

And it's one of my favourite boost shoes for sure.

They're not that comfortable because they're high tops and stuff

and you can't really feel the boost.

By the end of the day it's still boost

and again, I picked these up

when I kind of first started collecting.

And I thought yeah, these shoes are

basically what made me fall in love with Yeezy in the first place.

And yeah, this is just a super clean silhouette

and I'm never gonna do a 750 ever again.

So yeah, this is out of all the 750

this is the best pair for sure.

Okay, so these are the Ian Connor Revenge X Storms.

They're pretty much Vans, which is why I like them so much.

Yeah, they're pretty much Vans.

I love Vans all the time.

You can wear them all the time.

They just look cool.

It looks like you're just wearing like a 60-pound shoe.

It's like nothing really, you know.

So I'm not really that flex but

If you know like

you know what they are so yeah.

They're kind of a really cool shoe.

Ian kinda smashed it on these.

And, you know.

He basically turned his favorite shoe Vans into something cool.

Into something hyped.

And yeah, these are super clean

especially these green ones.

These never came out in UK or Europe.

I actually got them from America.

So yeah, these are definitely my favorite color out of all of them.

I do have like literally every pair.

I have red, blue, blue strap, blue lace, storm.

Like I have them all ,but this is definitely my favorite color just like green pops.

And they look super super sick with everything.

So yeah, I wear these all the time.

Okay and I'd say actually my favorite shoe right now

the shoe I literally can't take off.

like every time I put it on I'm like yo these look sick

with everything I'm wearing all the time.

Just the color palette on them is wild.

So yeah, the Yeezy 700.

Is this just such a good change like from that 350

like all the time they're just 350 this color

350 black with red stripe, black with blue..

It was so annoying and was getting so played out.

So he just hit it with just something crazy

like something so different

And it still has boost inside

but you can't really notice it.

But honestly, every time I put these on, they're just so so cool.

They were never released in the UK either

so I had to pay a pretty price for them. But yeah.

Now that I've got them i just can't take them off.

And just the shape of them is so cool, but yeah.

Yeezy 700.

Yo guys, I'm Ari Petrou and that was Follow the hype.

Those were my top 5 sneakers.

And I do have my own youtube channel aswell

so make sure you go and subscribe to that.

It's just Ari Petrou.

Give it a search or hopefully they'll link down below.

And I've also got my instagram account aswell

which is mad hype, so go and follow that aswell.

Ari Petrou again and yeah thanks for watching

and keep following the hype.

For more infomation >> Ari Petrou A Jeho 5 Nejoblíbenějších Párů / MEET THE HYPE - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Izabela Kubiková podporuje Zoltána Péka na starostu Podunajských Biskupíc - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Izabela Kubiková podporuje Zoltána Péka na starostu Podunajských Biskupíc - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Scott Learns To Control Ants | Ant-Man (2015) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:26.

The suit has no weapons, so I made you these discs.

Red shrinks.

Blue enlarges.

Solenopsis mandibularis.

Known for their bite,

the fire ants have evolved into remarkable architects.

They are handy to get you in and out of difficult places.

You can do it, Scott. Come on.

They're not listening to me.

You have to commit. You have to mean it.

No shortcuts, no lies.

Throwing insults into the mix will not do anyone any good, Hope.

We don't have time for coddling.

Our focus should be on helping Scott!

Really?

Is that where our focus should be?

Hope!

I don't know why I came to you in the first place.

We can't do this without her.

Oh, God.

You gotta lock your doors.

I mean, really, there's some weird folks in this neighborhood.

Do you think this is a joke?

Do you have any idea what he's asking you to risk?

You have a daughter.

I'm doing this for her.

You know, when my mother died, I didn't see him for two weeks.

He was in grief.

Yeah, so was I, and I was seven.

And he never came back. Not in any way that counted.

He just sent me off to boarding school.

You know, I thought,

with all that's at stake,

just maybe we might have a chance of making peace.

But, even now, he still wants to shut me out.

He doesn't wanna shut you out. He trusts you.

Then why are you here?

It proves that he loves you.

Hope. Look at me.

I'm expendable.

That's why I'm here.

You must have realized that by now.

I mean, it's why I'm in the suit and you're not.

He would rather lose this fight than lose you.

Anyway...

You know, I didn't know you had a daughter

when I called the cops on you.

What's her name?

Cassie.

It's a pretty name.

You have to clear your mind, Scott. You have to make your thoughts precise.

That's how it works.

Think about Cassie.

About how badly you want to see her. And use that to focus.

Open your eyes

and just think about what you want the ants to do.

That's good!

For more infomation >> Scott Learns To Control Ants | Ant-Man (2015) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Jumpy 12 2.0 HDIF L1 H1 (120pk) Airco/ Elek. pakket/ Parrot/ 6-bak/ In hoogte verstelbare s - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Citroën Jumpy 12 2.0 HDIF L1 H1 (120pk) Airco/ Elek. pakket/ Parrot/ 6-bak/ In hoogte verstelbare s - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Was treibt Brandstifter an? | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 6:18.

For more infomation >> Was treibt Brandstifter an? | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

[basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅘ 와 wa (-wa-) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> [basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅘ 와 wa (-wa-) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

[basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅟ 위 wi wi - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> [basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅟ 위 wi wi - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

[basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅞ 웨 we we - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> [basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅞ 웨 we we - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

[basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅝ 워 weo wʌ - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> [basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅝ 워 weo wʌ - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

[basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅙ 왜 wae wɛ - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> [basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅙ 왜 wae wɛ - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

"特朗普牛市"進入下半場 - Duration: 8:47.

For more infomation >> "特朗普牛市"進入下半場 - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

[basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅚ 외 oe wi - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> [basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅚ 외 oe wi - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 3008 1.2 PureTech 130pk S&S GT-Line - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 3008 1.2 PureTech 130pk S&S GT-Line - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

🎃🔥🎃ΔŁŁ ΜƗŞŞƗØŇŞ ΔŇĐ ƤŘƗŽ€Ş🎃ĦΔŁŁØŴ€€Ň €V€ŇŦ🎃ŴΔŘ'ŘØβØŦŞ🎃🔥🎃ɃΔĐ↑ɃØ¥ᴮᴿ♠︎ - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> 🎃🔥🎃ΔŁŁ ΜƗŞŞƗØŇŞ ΔŇĐ ƤŘƗŽ€Ş🎃ĦΔŁŁØŴ€€Ň €V€ŇŦ🎃ŴΔŘ'ŘØβØŦŞ🎃🔥🎃ɃΔĐ↑ɃØ¥ᴮᴿ♠︎ - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz GLE-Klasse Coupé 350 D 4MATIC AMG AIRMATIC Panoramadak Trekhaak - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz GLE-Klasse Coupé 350 D 4MATIC AMG AIRMATIC Panoramadak Trekhaak - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

5 Best And 5 Worst Marvel Mash Up Characters - Duration: 10:09.

If superheroes are great on their own, then mashing up two different superheroes to create

a weird new character should be even better, right?

Well, that's not always the case.

The long history of Marvel Comics creating "mashup" characters has produced some

classics, but we've seen plenty of bad ones, too.

Best: Weapon H

The Incredible Hulk and Wolverine circled each other for years in a long, bloody rivalry,

with Wolverine's unbreakable bones and adamantium claws matched up against Hulk's indomitable

strength, with both sporting healing factors that render them nearly impossible to kill.

Put all of that together and you get Marvel's ultimate weapon.

Weapon H was the product of the infamous Weapon X program, responsible for the creation of

Wolverine and Deadpool, among others.

This time, they stole DNA from the Totally Awesome Hulk and Old Man Logan, to create

an utterly unbeatable weapon, and they succeeded.

The idea of a "Hulkverine" might sound like an unimaginative marketing ploy, but Weapon

H was at the center of a compelling, action-packed, and suspenseful story.

Unsurprisingly for anyone who read "Weapons of Mutant Destruction," Marvel greenlit

the ongoing monthly Weapon H not long after the event's conclusion.

Worst: Captain Punisher

Civil War changed the Marvel Universe drastically, and one of its darkest moments brought the

assassination of Captain America.

In the aftermath, the Punisher decided he would take the job.

In Punisher War Journal #7, while investigating a violent white supremacist group, Frank Castle

donned a new red, white, blue, and black costume that combined Cap's look and his own signature

skulls.

Castle's apparent admiration for the late Captain didn't inspire Punisher to change

his methods, though, and he wasn't nearly as successful in the role as Steve Rogers.

Captain Punisher only lasted four issues, and never felt like it was meant to last much

longer.

If his ill-fated adventure hadn't been enough of a sign that he should hang up the stars

and stripes, a confrontation with Bucky Barnes, who actually would become the new Captain

America, was enough to make Frank decide that being a Star-Spangled Avenger just wasn't

for him.

Best: Storm, Goddess of Thunder

During a time when Storm of the X-Men had lost all of her weather-controlling powers,

she found herself in Asgard, where Loki tempted her with a gift of what seemed to be the power

of Thor.

When the New Mutants and X-Men arrived, Loki's magic clouded her senses, making her see them

all as villains.

At the story's climax, Loki unveiled a hammer called Stormcaster that he'd crafted for Storm,

which allowed her to nearly kill Wolverine with its magic, and even give the death goddess

Hela a run for her money.

Eventually, Storm was able to see through the illusions, relinquishing the thundering

power rather than keeping it and becoming Loki's pawn.

That wasn't the last appearance of this version of Storm, though.

Recent issues revealed a glimpse of Storm in the future, once again becoming an Asgardian

goddess of thunder.

Worst: WendiHulk

When Jeph Loeb and Ed McGuinness took over the Hulk's title in 2008, they kicked things

off by giving the world one popular alternate version of the green goliath: the Red Hulk.

Eight issues later, readers got a brief look at a version of Bruce Banner who was nowhere

near as compelling: the WendiHulk.

Finding himself in a tussle with not just one Wendigo, but a whole army of them, the

green Hulk was transformed into a giant, green, clawed, fanged, and furry monster who did

little more than look gnarly and yell "WENDIHULK!" a lot.

Brother Voodoo appeared out of nowhere (literally), cured him, and that was that.

Best: Spider-Gwen

Gwen Stacy's tragic demise might be the most famous and long-standing deaths in superhero

comic history, but on another Earth, Gwen never died.

Instead, it was her, not Peter Parker, who received a fateful bite from a radioactive

spider and used the resulting powers to fight crime as Spider-Woman.

Spider-Gwen was introduced in Edge of Spider-Verse, and she was an immediate hit with readers,

emerging from the event with her own monthly title.

She's since become a fixture at Marvel, appearing in cartoons and video games, and she's one

of the characters set to appear in the upcoming Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse movie.

She's more than just a cool spinoff with a killer costume design, though.

The death of the main continuity's Gwen Stacy in 1973 is generally seen as one of

the more important moments in superhero comics, but it also made her one of the earliest female

comic book characters to be killed just to further a male protagonist's plotline.

That Spider-Gwen became a breakout character shows that superheroes are moving in the right

direction, without removing the tragedy of the original story.

Worst: The Teenage Hulk

In the late '70s, Marvel started publishing What If, giving readers alternate versions

of classic stories.

In its 12th issue, we got the story of what would happen if Bruce Banner didn't get caught

in a gamma blast while trying to save a teenager named Rick Jones.

Instead, it was Rick himself who got belted with gamma rays.

The teenage Hulk of What If #12 was hilarious.

Like the original Rick Jones, he spouted dialogue that definitely feels like it was written

by adults who were trying, and failing, to reproduce the cool slang of the youth.

He called Bruce Banner a square, grunted that the soldiers hunting him down armed with "shivs"

and "heaters" were "uncool," before deciding to "split" or "cut out."

When he agreed to join the Avengers, it was because, "Hulk digs it!"

When he battled Annihilus in the Negative Zone, he urged the villain, "Don't jive Hulk!"

The Rick Jones of the regular Marvel Universe would actually become the Hulk for a short

period, but never enjoyed this kind of wonderful dialogue.

Best: Franken-Castle

There are a lot of Marvel mashups that were created in the pages of What If or other weird

timelines, so if you saw the words "Franken-Castle" and thought it was the product of an alternate

reality, that's understandable.

The truth, however, is that this one is 100% canon.

After helping to thwart an alien invasion by shooting the Skrull Queen, Norman Osborn,

better known to Spider-Man fans as the Green Goblin, was named the head of Homeland Security.

This did not sit well with the Punisher, but his attempt at assassinating Osborn didn't

go as planned.

Instead, on Osborn's orders the Punisher himself was killed by Wolverine's son Daken,

who literally chopped Frank into pieces and threw him in the sewer.

The thing is, Frank didn't die.

Instead, the Punisher awoke to find himself pieced together by the vampire Morbius, who

recruited him to protect an underground city of monsters.

With his corpse stitched up and reanimated by a mystical artifact called the Bloodstone,

he was rechristened as "Franken-Castle," and stayed that way for an entire year.

Eventually, the Bloodstone's magic regenerated his human body, but it remains the Punisher's

most bizarre adventure ever, even weirder than the time he was a ghost who killed angels

with magic guns.

Worst: Piecemeal

Superheroes aren't the only ones who get mashed up; but in the case of Piecemeal, maybe it

would've been better if they were.

Shortly after its explosive 400th issue, Incredible Hulk teased its readers by revealing small

glimpses of a new and seemingly unstoppable villain.

Finally, Piecemeal struck in Incredible Hulk #407, and didn't quite live up to the hype.

Piecemeal had the power to absorb and reproduce the abilities and appearance of super-powered

people, and in his first appearance, he looked to have the cybernetic arms of Silvermane,

the clawed hands of Sabretooth, the face of the Red Skull, the chest piece of Attuma,

and the facial hair of…

Abraham Lincoln maybe?

Even with the mighty beard of our 16th President, Piecemeal failed to be much of a threat to

the Hulk.

After months of buildup, he was speared through the torso and tossed into Loch Ness, which

was the last anyone ever saw of him.

Best: Cosmic Ghost Rider

Most mashup characters stop after combining two heroes, but Thanos #13 introduced the

world to Cosmic Ghost Rider, a full-on combo meal of the Punisher, Ghost Rider, Silver

Surfer, and maybe even Deadpool.

After the last of Earth's superheroes fell at Thanos' hands, a dying Frank Castle, aka

The Punisher, made a deal with the demonic Mephisto.

Marvel's devilish villain cursed him with the power of the Ghost Rider, a demonic force

tasked with punishing the guilty.

With no one left on Earth, though, Castle went insane, and when Galactus journeyed to

Earth, looking for allies against Thanos, this new Ghost Rider offered to become his

new herald, gaining the cosmic power of the Silver Surfer.

Of course, Thanos eventually killed Galactus, but he and Cosmic Ghost Rider found themselves

unable to kill each other, and eventually teamed up as Marvel's oddest possible version

of the odd couple.

Worst: D-Man

D-Man, aka Demolition Man, isn't really a Marvel mash-up.

He's just a guy with a really bad costume.

Dennis Dunphy was introduced as a wrestler who was part of the Unlimited Class Wrestling

Federation, a wrestling organization for people with superhuman physical attributes.

He was a star in the ring with the enhanced strength he received by using an addictive

drug peddled by the Power Broker.

Eventually, Dunphy left the UCWF to help Captain America take the Broker down, and designed

the costume he's most known for: a mask made to look like Wolverine's, and the rest of

the outfit based on Daredevil's original red-and-yellow suit.

D-Man has since become little more than a joke in Marvel Comics, a character so minor

and so unloved he regularly goes through traumatic changes, including dying, only to show up

the next time without anyone explaining how he got better.

For more infomation >> 5 Best And 5 Worst Marvel Mash Up Characters - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Turning $50/Day RENTAL CAR into a MOBILE MANSION!! - Duration: 9:38.

Mobile Mansion, Mansion in a Car, Decked out Car, Turning Rental Car into a Mansion, Enjoy :)

into the this is what we have to work with this is our blank canvas let me

show you a little pool this is the driver's seat the most important seat

height see it works fine I think we should make that sound a little more

manly the best part about this automobile is this paint and you know

what happens in the backseat huh the best stuff happens in the backseat lap

time yeah wait

you kidnap me and stuff let me teach you a little let me let me teach you a

little secret if you're trapped you pull on this thing

that glows in the trunk I have our first idea ready you stay right here okay he's

back Teresa oh we're gonna go get all the items first

so let's cue the montage okay now this is everything we have to what oh my game

but the ambience tree put the bed back there head back here I want the

speaker's here the bed could be back then the speakers could be everything in

front okay this takes only this must be on my foot

I like tools for my foot - can you put that one on the other side yes so good

it's really cool what do you mean dog

come on man you got a house to make man we gotta

decorate the house there's gonna be a party man mom party party people gonna

come yeah baby just in case you want to get a little frisky got a pogo stick

frisky we keep it classy yeah pick up the whole seat for an ice

bucket why is the TV on the seat where else would it be

so where is this TV gonna go that's my question right well this is sick are you

kidding me we have to pick a bowling alley wrong Oh

I found our bowling alley let in your practice we'll practice after when we're

done it's good snack marble just raw potatoes just like you've never had a

raw potato no try one I know you won't regret it

all right now now somebody's watching it haven't subscribed if you don't eat that

potato they won't subscribe no it tastes like - yeah goodbye

you have to have a bite there's an apple the big nail to the kitchen starts with

the best snacks in the world take it chick thank you you wanna check it I'm

gonna check it you take it bagels cut to the chase what do you have

to drink two liters of organic pumpkin you got pasta you mean root beer I gotta

boil pasta

we got gaming setup as you can see big flat-screen TV 75 inches a bowling alley

right here just in case you want to get frisky we also have a pogo stick

all right show you guys how to do it right now in the car but right now what

I think is the coolest part of this whole setup and if you're wondering does

it turn on do you guys know how to play

using a pop man I wanna see this car shaking so much I have 1% battery got 1%

battery don't worry you can be in charge of regicide

living away from the edge syrups and battery we haven't slept in days before

school cars literally shaking what's going

oh my god we just have a snack bar you always have that in Magni one said this

would be like 3000 just phosphorous Welch's you eat it you belches yeah of

course we got to be classy some wine and some ice some ice and wine wine and ice

no monopoly okay I'm down to $25 all you gotta do is Dodger hotels and I'm good

good oh my god bro one two up now God get that all it took so a lot to bring

everything down like we don't plug the TV took out Eric speakers got a keyboard

out of Noah it was worth it though right whatever TV in our back scene we played

Mario Kart tell me that's not cool hell you don't wanna come over right now come

over if you thought this was cool leave it like and tell your grandma that you

love her and if you're new make sure to subscribe or else I won't give you a

potato when you come to our mansion party until next time

we're gonna do what are you good cuz you're re good Jim what a new car

For more infomation >> Turning $50/Day RENTAL CAR into a MOBILE MANSION!! - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

[MASHUP] Golden Child & Girls' Generation - GENIE (Short MASHUP) - Duration: 2:43.

I'll be there... Hey baby! I'll be there... Boy~ uh huh!

Many words I haven't told you. I'm gonna get take it all out now. (Woah~)

Every day I filled my diary with special memories So let me breathe... (DJ, put it back on.)

Tell me your wish. Tell me that small dream you have within you.

Draw that ideal person you have inside your head~

And then look at me, I'm your Genie, your dream, your genie~

Get in your dream car and speed off. You're sitting next to me.

Just throw everything into my guidance.

Even if your overwhelmed heart was to explode, Even if it all flies away in the wind,

Right now, this moment, the world is yours. I'll listen to you Girl!

Eyes full of tears. A pain that I couldn't bear to cry.

This feeling of trembling when touching your fingertips. Remember this moment... (Forever your biggest fan~)

Yes I love you, you can always believe in me. Dreams, passions, I want to give them all to you.

Your own Genie. Call me louder!

I'll protect you~ It's my fate... (Tell me your wish!)

This song between you and me When you come all over the world~

Girl, whatever happens, You take my hand

Ask me for what you want. I'll make it all happen.

The main character of my dream is you! Oh this moment...

I want everything you want, Genie! (Yes I love you, you can always believe in me.) Tell me. I'll listen to everything. Hey! (Dreams, passions, I want to give them all to you.)

Your own Genie! Call me louder! (I'm a goddess of fortune.) I'll protect you. It's my fate. (That wants to make your wishes come true.)

(Tell me all your fantasies~) I'll be your genie. Imagine it, Baby!

(I'll show you the genie's path~) You are the hero of my dream~

(Tell me all your wishes~) Cause I'm your genie. Feel it, Baby!

(I, your genie, will grant them~) I will always be there for you. (It's my fate.)

I'll be your genie. (Tell me!) Imagine it, Baby! (Tell me your wish!)

You are the hero of my dream (Baby!)

Cause I'm your genie. (Tell me!) Feel it, Baby! (Tell me your wish!)

I will always be there for you. (Tell me your wish!) I'll be your Genie...

For more infomation >> [MASHUP] Golden Child & Girls' Generation - GENIE (Short MASHUP) - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Liga Musica - je veux m'approcher clip officiel - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Liga Musica - je veux m'approcher clip officiel - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Types of canaries 🐤 Canarian breeds 🌍 Canaries of Canto, Color and Canaries of Posture - Duration: 11:28.

Types of canaries. Breeds of canaries. Song canaries, canaries of color, shape canaries and design canaries.

Hello colleagues and peers, Welcome once again to a new video.

On this occasion we are going to inaugurate a new section in the channel that is going to be called types

bird's. Specifically, as you have been able read in the title in this video we are going to

see the classification of the canaries, is say, the different types of canaries or

breeds of canaries that exist. And without more ... we started!

In the world, there are many types of canaries or breeds of canaries, but mainly

canaries we can include them in different categories. For this and to make it more

easy to understand I've made you this little scheme that we will be following along

of the video and where you can see clearly The different types of canaries that exist.

And remember also, leave me in the comments what kind of canaries do you like most and which

you prefer If you see, canaries can be classified

mainly in three categories, which are singing canaries, canaries of color

and the canaries of form or position. Plus, we can differentiate another small category

that would encompass design canaries. This would be mainly the basic scheme

of the classification of canaries. And now if we go in depth analyzing the scheme

let's go see that, within the types of singing canaries, canaries of color

or the posture canaries there are different subcategories or classifications.

First of all, as regards canaries of singing, let's differentiate four types

of canaries. On the one hand, we have the Canary stamped Spanish that is a type of canary

that originates in Spain and that usually tend to be canaries of green, yellow

or similar. In addition, the canaries ring they have a very happy and melodious song and they have

a great variety of notes and stamps. On the other hand, we find canaries

Roller, Harzer or Flute, which is a kind of canary that comes from Germany. They are usually

yellow or green or present a mix of both colors in their plumage. These

Singing canaries are very curious canaries since they sing with the semi-closed peak and emit

a soft song, sweet and at the same time melodious. Also, inside the singing canaries

we found the canaries Malinois or waterslager. This type of canary comes from Belgium

and they are usually also yellow colors or green The singing of malinois canaries

It is a cheerful song with different tones and it has some very characteristic notes,

that when the bird is singing remember the sound of a river's water, a

waterfall or similar. And finally, we can also make an allusion

to the American canary singer, which is a type of canary that arises in the USA. It has a size

something smaller and like almost all singing canaries are usually also

yellow. In second place, we find the canaries

of color, which in turn this type of canaries It is divided into two groups. On the one hand,

canaries lipocrómicos and on the other the canaries melanic

In the section on lipochromic canaries, We can basically distinguish 3 types:

would be the white canary, which in turn divides into recessive white canaries, which

is the one that you find on your left and the dominant white that is the one that you find

on the right. If you look closely, you can see that the main difference between a canary

Recessive white and a dominant white canary It is located on the edge of the wings. The

recessive white canaries are completely whites, while white canaries

dominant on the edge of their wings present a certain yellow hue as seen

in the photo. Also, within the lipochromic canaries,

we found the yellow canary and the canary Red. Both types of canaries are going to be divided

in different subcategories, by calling it somehow, since the lipochromic colors

can manifest themselves in different ways in the feathers, which results in them appearing

different variations and color tones, giving place to:

Canary Islands intense, in which the color of plumage as its own name indicates is much

more intense and uniform. Snowy canaries, in which the color of their

plumage is more diluted and fades towards the edge.

Canarios ivory, which is another shade of totally different color to the previous ones.

The case of yellow canaries ivory Yellow color is much softer. And in the

case of red canaries ivory, the color red turns slightly pink.

Canarios mosaicos, which is a type of canary of white background and in which the color, red

or yellow, it is concentrated in certain areas of your body, such as your head,

the back, the shoulders and the chest. And also, we have another small category

known as ocular lipochrome. Which includes different types of canaries, such as:

The albino canaries, which have a plumage completely white and eyes red.

The lutinos canaries, that have the plumage yellow and also colored eyes

Red. And the ruby ​​canaries, which are basically

red and with dark red eyes, pulling to a garnet color.

On the other hand, in the section on canaries of color we found the canarian melanic,

that basically and as a summary, can be Classify in: canaries agates, canaries

black-bruno, canaries bruno or Isabela canary.

And in addition, there are different variations in color, which gives rise to other varieties

of canaries of color, such as opal, satiné, pastel, topaz, onyx and

eumo As you can see there is a large amount of different ranges, so below

I'll leave you a few seconds with some photos of some of these canaries before passing

to the posture canary section. In third place, we find the canaries

of form or posture, which in turn are going to divide into four categories, of which

as we go see them I will be putting photos of each of them.

In the first section, we find the canaries of curly plumage or curly plumage, inside

of which are some breeds of canaries like the curly canary of the north or the canary

curly of the south, the canary fiorino, the canary padovano or the Spanish gibbous canary.

The second section, corresponds to the canaries of position, in which we can find

to the scoth fancy canaries or the Japanese hosso.

Within the third section, we find canaries shaggy or with a bow, as per

example the gloster canary that you all know or the German cannoneer.

Finally, and continuing in the Canaries of posture In the fourth section we find

the canarios of smooth pen, that basically encompasses the canaries fife fancy, the canary

Spanish or Spanish race, the llarguet or the Norwich.

And finally, we find the category of canaries of design, which only

It is formed by the lizard canaries. What for those who do not know this type of canary,

tell you that it is one of the most canary ancient people who know each other and who are characterized

for having a yellow or white area, that goes from the peak to the base of the head,

and that is usually called a cap. As well It has a very characteristic plumage that does not

has no other canary, since its plumage It is shaped like scales and reminds us of a

reptile. Basically this would be a classification

of the different types of canaries and breeds of canaries that exist. Evidently

there are many other races or varieties of canaries as for example the red canary white wings

or yellow white wings, the canary urucum, canaries mogno, etc. that I have not been including

in the video so as not to overdo it and that it was an easy video to understand. Do not

forget to leave me in the comments what kind of canaries you liked most and

if you knew all these types of canaries. I hope you liked this video, if

so do not forget to share it your social networks and WhatsApp groups,

if you are not subscribed to the channel I invite you to subscribe as you activate the

notification bell to receive a new video every week, up here

I leave you videos on the breeding of canaries, and as always I wait for you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Types of canaries 🐤 Canarian breeds 🌍 Canaries of Canto, Color and Canaries of Posture - Duration: 11:28.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Tucson 2.0i Active |Distributieriem is vervangen| - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Tucson 2.0i Active |Distributieriem is vervangen| - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Water Reptiles 101 : Mesosauria & Spinoaequalis ( SUB ENGLISH ) - Duration: 19:06.

Hi, I'm Thesaurus, and welcome to this new video

Oh my.. It's been a while since I said something like this

And yes, I'm sorry about that

and if you want to know more about my absence on Youtube and the reasons behind it

and also about the changes I made on the channel... Well, just watch this video until the end.

For now, let's focus on the "real" topic of this video,

because it's a really interesting one, actually, maybe one of the most interesting

among all the other stuff I already talk about.

Because today I' m going to talk about two groups of animals, or should I say ,

One group and one species in paticular of tetrapoda animals

( vertebrates animals with 4 limbs)

that, at some point of their evolutionary path, "decide" to go back into the water ...

This video is part of a new series with it's own playlist

with the name of "Water Reptiles"

But now let's talk about the first group of animals: the Mesosaurus' one

The order of "Mesosauria" comprise a small number of genus and species and genera

all with acquatic lifestyles

It's uncertain if these animal lived on the coast

(according to old theories the mesosaurus were fresh water animals)

or hypersaline lakes

Well.

even if these animals may appear menacing

with a terrified look,

because of their very big head full of sharp teeth

However we have to remember that,

even if these animals may look menancig,

we probably would not find them scary

'cause they weren't bigger than 1 meter long

One important feature of these animals,

and wich will be common among the creatures of this series,

it's the position of the nostrils on the top of their head

this allows the animals to breath, since the nostrils stay outside the water

while its body remained underwater

and this help these animals to hide from the predators

and from the prey too

Besides the big head and the jaws full of elongated teeth

we also have to take a look at their tails

which they were probably used to swim

since they were long and flattened.

Their limbs of the mesosaurus were not capable of

sustaining their own weight out of the water

and if they were capable of actually move on land,

they would probably be very slow and clumsy like the sea turtles

So we are unsure about wether or not they actually ever get out of the water

and how many time would they spend out of the water

But we can say that on the land they would probably move around only by crawling

Another interesting feature about these animals is something that we can't see from the outside

it's a very peculiar condition called "pachyostosis"

With "pachyostosis" we identify a condition in which the bones are very thick

this occurs in some aquatic animals

but it's not an exclusive of them

Anyway an example of pachyostosis in modern aquatic animals are the "sirenians"

the order that comprise manatees and the dungong

Interestingly, this condition gave the name to a genus of the Mesosauria order

in which this condition its particular evident:

"Stereosternum" that means "thick chest"

Other genus of this order are,

besides Mesosaurus itself

(that it's like the "representative" of the family):

Brazilosaurus, Stereosternum of course, and also

Noteosaurus but this is a "numen dubium"

which means that we are not sure if the genus is valid or not

or even a separate species

since with the fossil evidences that we have

don't allow us to determinate the validity of this genus,

Since (spoiler) the mosasaurs were not too fast in the water either

for some time we thought that these animals,

even because of a wrong reconstruction of

their jaws caused by a wrong interpretation,

were filter feeders

"Nice" (don't ask me why)

In fact we actually find out that these animals

simply fed on crustaceans like the pygocephalomorphs.

We already said that their movement on land were very slow

but what about their movement... in the water ?

Well...they were pretty bad here too

In fact they were kinda slow

And maybe it's also because of that... Well, they went extinct. Or it simply was a cause of their decline.

In fact they didn't have such an evolutionary fortune

They lived from 299 to 270 milion years ago

and, after that, they just went extinct

Another peculiarity of these group it's their distibution:

they were, in fact, present in South America and South Africa.

Well...

this, among other things, "helped" Alfred Wegener

with his theory of continental drift,

because by guessing that this animal would not be capable of crossing the ocean

to travel from one continent to another.

He theorized that these continents, at the time, were attached one another

or even just near to one, another in ancient times

and, as we know, it's true

So we could actually say that "Mesosaurus" helped Wegener with his theory...

Or, better, with the formulation of the "theory of continental drift"

One last thing before proceeding with the classification of Mesosaurus

and the entire Mesosauria order by extension,

it's that now we know, thanks to some new paleontological discoveries,

that these animals, were most likely, ovoviviparous or viviparous

Probably, as I represented in this drawing

they being born tail-first

like the ichthyosaurs

and also some modern animals like the dolphins

Well...

This new paleontological discovery it's also very important because these fossil embryos

are the first ever discovered of an amniota,

the group that comprise the Sauropsida (reptiles)

and the Synapsida (mammals, their ancestors and their extinct relatives

I mentioned earlier that the mesosaurus went extinct without leaving any descendants

but I didn't say nothing about

any existing relatives still alive today

but just because there aren't any of them.

Actually the classification of the entire order of the Mesosauria

it's unclear

but there are two key assumptions:

in the first one they are just a part of the "Parareptilia" group

"What are the Parareptilia? What are these parareptiles?" you may ask...

Well,

they are one of the two groups comprised in "Sauropsida"

the other one it's "Eureptilia";

which comprise all the modern-day reptiles, the birds

and all their ancient relatives and their ancestors

( hence the name, which means "true reptiles);

while "Parareptilia"

(which means "similar to reptiles")

aren't closely related to any living reptiles or, in general, modern day organism

( even if they resemble modern day reptiles and share with them a common ancestor)

because they didn't leave any still-living descendants.

Anyway, the other theory about their classification suggests that

Mesosauria and Parareptilia are two distinct groups,

two sister groups with a common ancestor,

but stiil, two distinct groups

This theory is confirmed by the conformation of the skull:

in fact, the Mesosaurus have a "temporal fenestra"

( basically, an opening on the side of the skull )

while the Parareptiles have none

they are all anapsida

( with no opening on the skull )

In the Euereptilia group

there are both anapsida

and diapsida creatures.

However, over the time, some diapsida have developed various modifications

like the turtles [ I should have said "Chelonii" or "Testudines", my bad ].

( Oh, right...)

( I didn't specify it before but...

the Diapsida have two temporal fenestrae,

hence the name, " two openings")

Turtles, even if are just modified diapsida,

have a skull without any temporal fenestra

so they have actually an anapsida skull type...

Yeah, I know, It's kinda messy...

Anyway, back to the Mesosauria,

according to some scientist this temporal fenestra is a primal trait

and so the Parareptilia and the Eureptilia lost these characteristic

and then some Eureptilia evolved two temporal fenestra

So, this charachteristic is actually a basal trait of all the Sauropsida

and the ancestor of all Sauropsida had one temporal fenestra

But according to the other theory

the one according to which the Mesosauria are included in the group of the Parareptilia

and the Mesosauria simply evolved this characteristic successively

( usually the temporal fenestra have the function of lightening the weight of the cranium)

and so this characteristic would not be an ancestral trait but an evolved one "by" the mesosaurus

And now let's talk about the other "protagonist" of this video:

"Spinoaequalis"

So, let's put the parareptiles behind us,

we don't need them for now,

and proceed with the Eureptilia

and, besides all the modern reptiles, a lot of extinct groups are part of this clade

and let's see the group of Diapsida

which it's divided into two branches

the one of the Neodiapsida

( which comprehend modern day reptiles and birds)

and the other one which comprehend less-evolved life-forms

like the "Aeroscelidia"

and Spinoaequalis it's part of this group

and we are going to talk of "him" very soon.

Now, generally speaking, the Aeroscelida

aren't well known among people who didn't have a great knowledge

of "prehistory and prehistoric animals" .

This because they are not too much interesting [sorry guys]

They are similar in appearance to modern lizards

They probably were almost all arborial or terrestrial

(like lizard, yes)

I said "almost", yes.

Anyway the most important representatives of this group are:

Petrolacosaurus, one of the eldest memebers of this group,

and Aeroscelis,

which the whole group is named after.

But they are not important for now,

because we are [ finally ] going to talk about Spinoaequalis

Now, the name of the genus "Spinoaequalis"

comes from a characteristic

which made use theorize that this animal was actually a fully acquatic one

or even just a semi-aquatic life forms.

In fact "Spinoaequalis" means

"equal spines"

"But, which spines?" you may ask...

Well, the haemal arches ( the hind parts of the vertebrae),

which are the "spines" on the bottom of the tail,

and the neural arches (the spines on the top of the tail)

have the same size in this animal.

Because of that, the tail seems flattened

similar to a leaf, we could say.

This suggest that this animal

could have used its tail to move into the water

So scientists assume that this animal would be an acquatic one "just" from that.

In fact we don't have any other evidence confirm this claim

but if that it's actually true

that would make the Spinoaequalis, probably, the first tetrapod to go back into the water

In fact, Spinoaequalis lived during the Carboniferous,

roughly from 305 to 300 milions years ago

way before than Mesosaurus and all the mesosaurus

and that it's what makes Spinoaequalis so special:

it's the first of its kind

Anyway, we still have to remember that

we didn't have any other evidence

that suggest that this animal had a full-acquatic or even an amphibian lifestyle

Some scientist suggested that

the tail could have helped the animal in life-threatening situation

by giving the chance of losing the predator by leaping into the water

What's the truth?

Saddly we don't know for sure

since we didn't have enough fossil evidences

to confirm the hypothesis of the acquatic/ semi-acquatic Spinoaequalis

or the whole "just a stratagem to escape from predator" one

About its natural range,

its fossil were found in Kansas, North America

There's nothing much to say about this animal...

Except that the genus Spinoaequalis

have only one species "Spinoaequalis schultzei"

so we could say that its really one of a kind [ Yeah, I know, it's an awful """"joke"""" ]

And with that we could end...

So... See ya' :D

Oh, before I go,

I just want say that I was absent for a number of reasons related to

my university, my family ( of course, I won't specify what)

and various personal problem

Anyway, I'm back,

and maybe you have noticed that I changed something about the channel, like the name

from "Tèsaurus" to "Thesaurus"

which means "Thesaurus" [ Yeah, I know, for all you of this explanation it's useless]

this was made to increase the extent of the pubblic

and because, as I rediscovered the sparking cider,

the tea take second place [ "Tè" is "Tea" in italian]

and this is the only TRUE justification [ I'm joking... maybe :D]

Also I want to give a more original concept at the base of the channel

In fact, all started when I opened my Facebook page

(a really old page about now old memes)

and, among the various names I've given to it,

called "Il Salotto del Tèsaurus Rex"

Because, at the time the whole joke: "Teasaurus/Tyrannosaurus"

with the Tyrannosaurus drinking the tea, was not so exploited like it is now

The joke is very used, almost seasoned

Which, for me it's not the case of the "Tyrannosaurus/Thesaurus"

And maybe it's just my opinion but I think that it's not so "utilised"

as the "Teasaurus/Tyrannosaurus"

I've also changed something in the graphic aspects of the channel

About the music, right now you are probably listening a free-copyrights music

[ pot... pizza-english with some blabbering]

But next time you might listen something different

because a friend of mine (Hi Michele Spata :D )

offered to make me some background music for the channel

Nothin much to say, except...

"Are you still here?" Like Netflix says

If the answer it's "Yes" well... Thank you very much :3

It's just that, you know... you can waste your life in better ways

I'm telling you this for your own sake...

Bye :D

For more infomation >> Water Reptiles 101 : Mesosauria & Spinoaequalis ( SUB ENGLISH ) - Duration: 19:06.

-------------------------------------------

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN BLOOPERS?! - Videostar Bloopers - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> SPOOKY HALLOWEEN BLOOPERS?! - Videostar Bloopers - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

[basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅞ 웨 we we - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> [basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅞ 웨 we we - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

[basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅚ 외 oe wi - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> [basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅚ 외 oe wi - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

[basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅙ 왜 wae wɛ - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> [basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅙ 왜 wae wɛ - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

[basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅟ 위 wi wi - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> [basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅟ 위 wi wi - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

[basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅘ 와 wa (-wa-) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> [basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅘ 와 wa (-wa-) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

[basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅝ 워 weo wʌ - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> [basique]★ étudier le coréen 한국어 공부 ♥Leçon 1♥ alphabet coréen - Voyelles - ㅝ 워 weo wʌ - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MANIFEST YOUR PERFECT LIFE - Duration: 3:13.

So there comes a point in your life where you just say buckets I can't keep

living like this I can't keep working this shitty job

I can't keep playing so fucking small and you just start asking the questions

how can I change us what can I do different and you start to learn

different things and you start to put this new information in your brain and

you start to question reality and you know getting sick and tired of the

status quo and as you start to move down this path of learning and taking action

you discover certain things along the way and for me six or seven years ago

about seven years ago now I discovered this video by Brian Swann and it was

called create your perfect day and he said you know what would your perfect

average day in the life look like what would you do in the morning what would

you eat for breakfast who would you spend time with what would what would

you be passionate about what would you spend your time doing what do you love

to do what would your purposeful mission be oh and I started asking these

questions but in the exercise he said write down six pages or as many pages as

you can specifically what that perfect day would look like and then read this

every morning and every night to program yourself to become the person that you

need to become to get that type of life so I did this exercise and six years

later I'm living that exact life and it's unbelievable and I'm actually even

friends now with Brian Swan who shared this exercise with me and it's so

powerful knowing that if you get to that point your life where you just can't

stand being where you're at anymore that you can use your imagination and you can

write down exactly what you want your life to look like and you can create a

completely new life now that doesn't come with the challenges went through

five years of a lot of shit to get to here and a lot of things that I'm not

proud of doing a lot of a lot of fucked up stuff that I went through a lot of

fears to overcome a lot of killing that old version of myself to emerge a better

version but the point is you can use your imagination and you can create

exactly what you want in that vision and manifest it into reality so write down

your perfect day read it every morning and night and watch the magic happen

For more infomation >> HOW TO MANIFEST YOUR PERFECT LIFE - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Victoria von Schweden & Rania von Jordanien: Freundschaft royal - Duration: 3:22.

Victoria von Schweden & Rania von Jordanien: Freundschaft royal

Victoria von Schweden und Rania von Jordanien sind beide für ihren guten Modegeschmack bekannt.

Nun sahen sie sich zum ersten Mal seit zwei Jahren wieder - und dabei fiel etwas auf ….

Kronprinzessin Victoria (41) und Prinz Daniel (44) befinden sich aktuell auf einer Reise im Nahen Osten.

Am Mittwoch (17. Oktober), dem dritten Tag ihrer Amtsreise in Jordanien, trafen die beiden auch auf König Abdullah (56) und seine Gattin, Königin Rania (48).

Kronprinzessin Victoria ist eine attraktive Frau, die für ihren adretten Modestil bekannt ist.

Immer wieder verzaubert sie die Welt mit ihren tollen Auftritten in unglaublichen Outfits.

Diesen Ruf hat auch Königin Rania von Jordanien.

Sie ist als eine der schönsten Frauen der Welt bekannt.

Sie hat eine tolle Figur, ist stets perfekt gekleidet und einfach rundum hübsch.

Abgestimmte Outfits?.

Zuletzt trafen die beiden royalen Damen vor zwei Jahren in New York City beim Dinner der „Global Goal Awards" aufeinander – ihre Outfits passten damals perfekt zusammen, fast, als hätten sie sich abgesprochen!.

Damals entschieden sich beide für schwarz-weiße Blumenmuster.

Und beim diesjährigen Auftritt mussten wir ebenfalls stutzen: Schon wieder passten ihre Kleider zusammen!.

Diesmal unterschieden sich zwar die Muster, Victoria trug Schlangen-Print und Rania Streifen.

Aber beide setzten auf schlichte Farben und auch Schnitt und Länge ihrer Kleider ähnelten sich.

Wir sind uns einig: Beide Frauen sehen großartig aus und zusammen glänzen sie ganz besonders!.

For more infomation >> Victoria von Schweden & Rania von Jordanien: Freundschaft royal - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Paparazzi: Ο Πάνος Μουζουράκης και η Μαρία Σολωμού σε βραδινή έξοδο | News | fthis.gr - Duration: 1:05.

 Στην πρεμιέρα του Νίκου Οικονομόπουλου, στο Κέντρο Αθηνών, απαθανάτισε ο φωτογραφικός φακός του FTHIS

GR  τον Πάνο Μουζουράκη και τη Μαρία Σολωμού.  Οι δυο τους διασκέδασαν μέχρι τις πρώτες πρωινές ώρες, διαψεύδοντας έτσι τις φήμες που τους ήθελαν να χωρίζουν

 Ο Πάνος Μουζουράκης και η Μαρία Σολωμού παραμένουν full in love με τον γνωστό τραγουδιστή να βρίσκεται για άλλη μια χρονιά στο The Voice του ΣΚΑΪ και στη θέση του κριτή

 Δείτε τις παρακάτω φωτογραφίες…  Φωτογραφίες: Papadakis Press

No comments:

Post a Comment