Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Youtube daily report Oct 31 2018

Do you remember you remember Remember what you said

You started talking to me As if you would give anything to me

Don't you remember you remember Remember what you said

Then you changed As if you took special pills

Cast blue, my blurred vision Is this true? You won't regret this?

My yesterday, my boo boo boo Lonely life, I like it

I swallowed the water, I got cold I want you to be ruined, I won't hold you

You were my yesterday, my boo boo boo Lonely life, good bye

You look at me with cold eyes You see me and turn as if you didn't know me

I just stand here vacantly

I see you who I didn't know I can't help laughing Now I don't know you anymore

I'll forget you woo woo woo

Go away, don't even look back

I'll erase you woo woo woo

Go away, don't even look back

Do you remember you remember Remember what you said

I couldn't say anything I just let you go

Don't you remember you remember Remember what you said

Then I changed As if I took special pills

Everything changed Like common love, it was obvious

Like a hungry lion, you wanted me desperately Your touch, your word If it was lie, you would be the worst one

That's how it is What my mom says is always right

My love turned into black It just burned black I erased you from my memory today

You look at me with cold eyes You see me and turn as if you didn't know me I just stand here vacantly

I see you who I didn't know I can't help laughing Now I don't know you anymore

I'll forget you woo woo woo

Go away, don't even look back

I'll erase you woo woo woo

Go away, don't even look back

I erase your trace in my bruised heart My heart is reflected on your familiar eyes You'll be surprised because it's too cold

Even if you come back, there is no place for you It's done, I don't know you

I'll forget you woo woo woo

Go away, don't even look back

I'll erase you woo woo woo

Go away, don't even look back

For more infomation >> (G)I-DLE - HANN (한 (一) ALONE) DANCE COVER - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Foundation Level Project : ELECTRONIC DUSTBIN By G.Kawin Vignesh - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Foundation Level Project : ELECTRONIC DUSTBIN By G.Kawin Vignesh - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Do macaroni seem like a boring dish? Original cooking method in 15 minutes - Duration: 1:45.

pasta - 100 g. milk - 200 g. salt - 3 g.

hard cheese - 200 g.

parsley greens - 10 g.

tomatoes - 100 g.

hard cheese - 100 g.

to bake in warmed, up to 220 degrees, the oven is 15 minutes old

LIST OF PRODUCTS: pasta of 100 g. milk of 200 g. salt of 3 g. cheese of firm 300 g. greens of parsley of 10 g. tomatoes of 100 g.

For more infomation >> Do macaroni seem like a boring dish? Original cooking method in 15 minutes - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Berhembuslah Roh Kudus Lirik - Duration: 5:54.

For more infomation >> Berhembuslah Roh Kudus Lirik - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Scary delicious Halloween recipes - Duration: 7:04.

Scary delicious Halloween recipes

Apple critters

Ingredients: apple - 2 pieces; walnuts - 50 g; coconut urbech - 1-2 glasses; coconut shavings - 1 tbsp.; sunflower seeds

Crush walnuts to a paste

Add urbech, coconut shavings. Stir

Cut apples into slices

Make cuts

Put the stuffing

Decorate

Big-eyed

Ingredients: banana - 1 piece; walnuts - 50 g; cocoa - 1 tablespoon; coconut urbech - 1 tsp; pita bread - 1 sheet

Fry the nuts

Crush the nuts with a blender until pasta

Add cocoa

Add Urbech

Stir

Grease pita bread

Roll up

Cut into portions

Strung on skewers

Oat spiders

Ingredients: vegetable oil - 100 ml; sugar - 100 g; flour - 125 g; egg - 1 piece; oatmeal - 1.5 cups; salt - pinch; soda, vinegar - 1/4 tsp; sour cream - 1.5 tablespoons; candies

Mix oatmeal, flour, egg and sugar

Add sour cream

Mix soda with vinegar

Stir

Put on foil

Bake 25 minutes at 180 degrees

Put candies on hot cookies

Decorate

Mummy Puffs with Pumpkin

Ingredients: puff pastry - 250 g; egg - 1 piece; pumpkin - 150 g; vanilla sugar - 1 package; sugar - 2 tablespoons

Cut pumpkin

Add sugar and vanilla sugar

Stew until ready

Roll out the dough

Cut into rectangles

Put the stuffing

Form the puffs

Beat egg

Grease the puffs with an egg

Bake 20 minutes at 180 degrees

Decorate

Cheese Snakes

Ingredients: egg - 1 piece; sesame - 1-2 tablespoons; puff pastry - 250 g; Parmesan - 50 g

Rub cheese

Beat egg

Roll out the dough and grease it with an egg.

Sprinkle with cheese and sesame

Cut the dough into strips

Twist into tubes

Grease the tubules with an egg

Sprinkle with sesame

Bake 20 minutes at 180 degrees

Harmful pepper

Ingredients: vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons; Parmesan - 50 g; pasta - 200 g; salt - pinch; greens - 1 bunch; garlic - 1 clove; tomato - 1 piece; sweet pepper for decoration

Cook the pasta

Drain water

Cut tomato

Crush the garlic

Fry the vegetables

Rub cheese

Mix pasta and tomatoes

Add cheese

Crush greens

Decorate

Bon Appetit!

For more infomation >> Scary delicious Halloween recipes - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

Rain Rain Go Away - Nursery Rhymes and Baby Song Play Doh - Duration: 2:02.

Hi guys! Thanks for your watching! Please subscribe and watch best videos.

For more infomation >> Rain Rain Go Away - Nursery Rhymes and Baby Song Play Doh - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Future GPX Cyber Formula: Road to the infinity 2 Walkthrough Part 45: Another Street Circuit - Duration: 7:39.

Next race, Chinese GP for the last time. Here we go.

We have a few good memories with Hong Kong-R during our fight with Phil Flitz. Now with an ecven more powerful car, let's see how this turns out.

One of a very important upgrade from 0/G to 0/GII is the handling. This car's handling is a lot more responsive to the predecessor.

Of course, this also much if you turn too quick, you'll run straight to the inside wall. Be careful with that.

I hit full-brake on purpose. That tight turn is one of the most dangerous corners in the track given that we're entering at the 580+km/h.

0/G II's Lifting Turn gives even more oversteer than the original AKF-0. With good timing, you can clear this corner flat-out.

The last sector is all about turning carefully through these small but precise corners.

Just look at Shinjyo swerving around like that. That's pretty spectacular.

Excuse me? I was knocked from behind.

Shinjyo hasn't benefit from that hit for sure. He's down in fourth. It's pretty chaotic down there.

Hmm...

So far, nobody can match Flitz's raw pace in Hong Kong. This is a chance to create an even bigger gap.

Maybe I shouldn't try to take that corner flat out after all.

Nice cornering.

That was really close.

Would you believe me that my hand was shaking at this stage of the race? Just bring the car home, man.

I win. More 10 points down the bag.

Randoll got second place... Wait, WHAT??

Erm... by the way, Shinjyo's P3 and Shiba's P4. This means we're now even more advantageous in our championship.

Two races left: Australia and Japan. I'm not intend to slack off in those races either.

Next race is not a street circuit, finally. Stay tuned.

For more infomation >> Future GPX Cyber Formula: Road to the infinity 2 Walkthrough Part 45: Another Street Circuit - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

ราดหน้าบะหมี่กรอบ Crispy Noodle with Gravy Sauce | 1 Minute Cooking - Duration: 3:24.

Crispy Noodle with Gravy Sauce

Pork

Seasoning sauce 4 tbsp

Palm sugar 3 tbsp

Black Soy Sauce 1/2 tbsp

Oil 3 tbsp

Oyster sauce 4 tbsp

Egg white 1

Pepper 1/2 tbsp

Tapioca flour 1 tbsp

Water 5 tbsp

Marinate for 1-2 Hour. in Refrigerator

Egg noodles 1-2

Garlic 1 tbsp

Soup 2 ½ cup

Soybean paste 1 tbsp

Oyster sauce 1 tbsp

Seasoning sauce 1 tbsp

Sugar 1 tbsp

Tapioca flour 2 tbsp

Chinese kale 2

For more infomation >> ราดหน้าบะหมี่กรอบ Crispy Noodle with Gravy Sauce | 1 Minute Cooking - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk Clever - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Škoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk Clever - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

搜救奇蹟:10歲男孩與家人在深山中走散 被一隻拉布拉多犬救出 - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> 搜救奇蹟:10歲男孩與家人在深山中走散 被一隻拉布拉多犬救出 - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Ford EcoSport 1.0 EcoBoost 125 pk Titanium H-Leder/Ecc/Pdc/17inch - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Ford EcoSport 1.0 EcoBoost 125 pk Titanium H-Leder/Ecc/Pdc/17inch - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Optima Sportswagon 1.7 CRDi DCT7 DynamicLine NIEUW | Navi Clima | Pano | Elek. achterklep | Keyl - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Kia Optima Sportswagon 1.7 CRDi DCT7 DynamicLine NIEUW | Navi Clima | Pano | Elek. achterklep | Keyl - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Stonic 1.0 T-GDI COMFORTPLUSLINE NAVIGATOR | Navi | Airco | Cruise | Camera | 17'' LM Velgen | B - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Kia Stonic 1.0 T-GDI COMFORTPLUSLINE NAVIGATOR | Navi | Airco | Cruise | Camera | 17'' LM Velgen | B - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Koopwoning: Oosteinde 11 H-97, Moordrecht - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Koopwoning: Oosteinde 11 H-97, Moordrecht - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ford EcoSport 1.0 EcoBoost 125 pk Titanium H-Leder/Ecc/Pdc/17inch - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Ford EcoSport 1.0 EcoBoost 125 pk Titanium H-Leder/Ecc/Pdc/17inch - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

মালিশ ছাড়াই লিঙ্গ ভেতর থেকে লম্বা ও মোটা করার কার্যকরী উপায় । Amazing Pure Milk Benefit For Good H - Duration: 3:33.

Share This Video

For more infomation >> মালিশ ছাড়াই লিঙ্গ ভেতর থেকে লম্বা ও মোটা করার কার্যকরী উপায় । Amazing Pure Milk Benefit For Good H - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

당신이 몰랐던 타마린드의 엄청난 효능 11가지! | SHARE 건강정보 - Duration: 12:46.

For more infomation >> 당신이 몰랐던 타마린드의 엄청난 효능 11가지! | SHARE 건강정보 - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

塔罗测试:在11月里会出现有喜欢你的人吗?你能够顺利脱单吗? - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> 塔罗测试:在11月里会出现有喜欢你的人吗?你能够顺利脱单吗? - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Abstract Painting In Palette Knife In Acrylic | Resero - Duration: 4:31.

Thanks for watching this video.

If you loved it remember to like this video to encourage me

Think also to click subscribe and click on the bell to receive my new videos.

If you want to go further and become an abstract painter, I have created

a DVD called Abstract painting Secrets to help you.

And best off, you can get this DVD for free!

It's in the description below the video!

See you soon ;)

For more infomation >> Abstract Painting In Palette Knife In Acrylic | Resero - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Love With Me - 제이멜로우 - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Love With Me - 제이멜로우 - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

이별ing - 소혜(Feat. 더블제이) - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> 이별ing - 소혜(Feat. 더블제이) - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Special Clip(스페셜클립): Vanilla Acoustic(바닐라 어쿠스틱) _ Sigh(지쳤니) - Duration: 4:03.

(Sigh - Vanilla Acoustic)

I'm still not used to my day without you

Your call in the morning Now I miss it

I'm filled with the sorrow that I couldn't hide even a little

And the dark emotions that became part of my daily life

The gifts from you that have nowhere to go

And your last text messages that I couldn't delete

I look at them for nothing

I tormented myself and started to feel like hating you

Then I start to miss you because I want to see you over and over

I think the end of our breakup is still far away

If I'm not the only one who's having a hard time with the breakup

If you're hurt as I am Like in the past

Shall we go back? How about that? Are you tired?

The gifts from you that have nowhere to go

And your last text messages that I couldn't delete

I tormented myself for nothing and started to feel like hating you

Then I start to miss you because I want to see you over and over

I think the end of our breakup is still far away

If I'm not the only one who's having a hard time with the breakup

If you're hurt as I am

Like in the past, shall we go back? How about that?

We were together for too long to break up

So it wouldn't be easy

In many breakups that you came back

I couldn't notice how much tired you were

While waiting for you I was sick to death

I managed to fall asleep In my dream, you were smiling

And standing right in front of me

Maybe I'm having a false hope today, too

Maybe you will come back like at that time

I think you'll come back to me again

I think we'll love again

As ever

For more infomation >> Special Clip(스페셜클립): Vanilla Acoustic(바닐라 어쿠스틱) _ Sigh(지쳤니) - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Japanese Persimmon Seeds Seasoning!! [FURIKAKIX] + Rice 9 Cups [4.5Kg] 5800kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 11:46.

hello it's kinoshita yuka

today

Jaan

do you know what's this ?

of course not

for those who are guessing already...

there is actually a hint here

it's called FURIKAKIX

and to explain more...

it's machine to make seasonings

i think now all of you know how it works

you put what you want here from ingredients and you mix to make seasoning

what do you think ? don't miss your chance to try it

I tried to imitate TV commercials

and i bought it from amazon

so, let's try it

so, let's use the FURIKAKIX now

we open the lid

and after that we use this normal Japanese persimmon seed

hay, looks so tasty, isn't that

we fill it...

tasty

this peanut is so good

it's been awhile since i ate that

and we close the lid

like this

after that we start mixing

and the result...

Jaaan, Japanese Persimmon Seeds Seasoning

we have some seasoning now

but the amount is small a little bit

but it looks like a real seasoning

it looks like sesame seed machine

and today i made 9 cups of rice and 1 kg of miso soup

i said that many times, but the rice cooker can only cook 1 batch of rice that is equivalent to 10 cups

but to make the rice tastier...

i only made 9 cups of it

Everything seems okay

since i started youtube i only ate eight cups of rice, but because today's rice is good i want to eat all of this

hay

now let's use this

you can use it like this as well

aaah

that's so hard

doing it, makes you understand how hard is it

it's frustrating that you can't sprinkle it directly

hay, i made a huge amount

there are some nuts and rice crackers as well

and now let's put it over rice

like this

looks like peanut

because it is

yes, it is

what i'm saying

even me i surprised myself

hay, let's start eating

itadakimasu

mmmm

tasty

this peanut seasoning goes so well with rice

so tasty

and because the taste of the persimmon seed is strong, this goes so well with the rice

this is much different than an ordinary snuck, it makes the rice more moisture

the texture is crispy...

and this crispy texture with the soft rice is so yummy

mmmm

but the taste is like a normal ordinary persimmon seeds seasoning

and the rice is like a rice cake

maybe it's with the rice rice cracker and rice cake, not it's not written

but the rice it's looks like a rice cake

it's like you are eating a mochi with persimmon seed flavor that fill all your mouth

mmm, tasty

this goes so well with the soy sauce

tasty

maybe because it's datema's rice that's why it looks like a rice cake

this is really tasty

It is so tasty to have nuts and persimmon seeds on the rice

mmmmm

there is some ricipes that is with FURIKAKIX

and that's why i bought plenty of persimmon seeds with different flavors

the normal, with soy sauce

plum flavor

and wasabi flavor

you can mix it in different ways

let's try the first recipe

written, 1 soy, 2 wasabi

it's hard to see, but there is a Ruler here

1 soy

and after that wasabi flavor

mmmm, wasabi flavor is so tasty

it's so addictive

and 2 wasabi

wasabi with soy is going to be so good

and after that we put it here

i can make it sprinkle directly over rice

i only noticed that now

this makes you so tired

aaaah

this recipe called " Tsundere meshi "

let's try this "Tsundere meshi"

mmmm

the taste of wasabi is so notable

tasty

it will be so good if you add it to the eggs over rice

mmmm

persimmon seeds makes your mouth moisture imore than the normal one

but the rice is soft

next 3 wasabi and 1 plum

aah, this is so good, because i like the plum

and after that we put it here

this is bad, the amount is so big

let's remove a little bit of it

it's going to be better if it's electric

human thinking is so useful

electric version of it is so luxurious thing

it's so hot

the weather is so hot

maybe because of the effort to mix the seasoning

i think it's better if they made it electric

mmm

my hand is so tired

what we should do

hay, let's try the 2nd ricipe now, with plum and wasabi

hay, this is how it looks like

mmmm

you can feel a light taste of plum from this wasabi, tasty

because the taste of the wasabi is strong, you only feel a light of plum

let's try the next recipe

the 3rd recipe is plum ochazuke

2 soy

and 1 plum

because i like the plum i'll add more

and...

that's wrong

we put this here, and we make the seasoning

oooooh

Hey Hiro, I'm tired...you can do it you can do it

it's like an illusion boyfriend is here

let 's think that there is another person to make it a little more fun

doing that makes me look so weird

but just for the sake of the video

it's so embarrassing to do that, i'll stop

i wanted to play in theatre but i didn't had enough of time

today's comments going to be for sure "Kinoshita Yuka is so weird today ", it's 3 am now

i'm always weird but

you will write this for sure

like " i'm talking too much today"

can we add more plum

we still have a good amount of rice

let's add more wasabi

, this is different than the recipe

we are going to make a one shot ochazuke rice, as the last thing that we try for today

we can't turn back after doing that

that's why i'm not going to leave any regrets

i wanted to say something different

more historical thing

and finally i can rest from mixing the seasoning

and after that, ochazuke

i added to it some tea

and i used the tea that i bring it with me from hachijojima

this will be tasty for sure

mmmmm

tasty

the persimmon seed doing its job here

The bitterness of this leaf tea is also good

this is so tasty

mmmmm

tasty

tasty

making the seasonings using FURIKAKIX preserve the strong taste

mmmm

let's add more tea

mmmm

the last bite, itadakimasu

we did it

gochisousamadeshita

making the seasonings with this FURIKAKIX, is so tasty

it was tastier than i expected

and the rice was soft like a rice cake

but mixing the seasoning was so hard

but so much fun

and the different mix was good as well

maybe we can use it with different things as well

like Karamucho or something like this

it's going to be so tasty

tell me if i can do that

i there is a good idea i'll try it again next time for sure

and because using FURIKAKIX is so simple and so fun and tasty why you don't try this as well ?

And as always thank you for watching !

if there's anything You want me to do

please tell me in a comment Section below

if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons

bye bye

all rights reserved. copyright © 2018 Kinoshita Yuka

No comments:

Post a Comment