Sunday, October 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Oct 28 2018

Today is the 22nd of October

it´s a bright fall day

this place is my local recreational forest

The area is called Kintulammi

I spend alot of time here

we´re here for a 24 hour camping trip

so we´ll be staying for one night

we´ll get to enjoy the peace of nature

I also have some good food so

there´s everything I need for quality time

You´re welcome to join me!

A Night out in the Woods with Camp Cooking

Hey guys, I´m happy to be out again

although it got cloudy just as I said that it´s a sunny day

the sun hid behind clouds immediately

Kintulammi is the name of this lake and the area too

it can be confusing sometimes

´lammi´ is local dialect and means

the same as ´lampi´ , a pond literally

At the other end of the lake there´s a cabin

and on the same shore, an open shelter

Let´s go and see the shelter

It´s a funny little lean-to shelter

the wood looks old, but

it´s recycled from elsewhere

the lean-to was built six months ago or so

a good idea to bring old logs for new use

There´s also planks to the water

easier to take water or get up if you go swimming

It was raining a while ago

I hurried to get here

this is the next lake up north

one of the camping area´s campsites is here

we´ll stay here overnight

this lake is named after the narrow part here

(the lake´s name has the word neck in it)

the lake continues that way

the lake is pretty wide on the south end

so this is the ´neck´ of the lake

the fireplace is on a slope here

the north end of the lake is back there

the firewood shed is up on the top

I found a decent spot for the hammock

this is maybe 50 meters from the fireplace

I took some distance

in case other people would come

I don´t want to be too close

it´s a monday evening, so

not very likely that anyone would come

it was just raining and I rigged the tarp first

and hung up the other stuff

sheltered from the rain

the rain stopped and it´s looking quite clear now

I´m glad the rain ended

not a bad view from my hammock unto the lake

but I´m too hungry to

appreciate the views just now

my stomach´s growling all the time

I have some mulled wine concentrate here

I´ll make a nice hot drink first

it´s THAT time of the year soon - christmas

all the stores have christmas foods and drinks already

and other christmas stuff

a bit too meagre maybe?

For starter I think I´ll have one of these

a little Spanish chorizo sausage

haven´t tasted these before

okay let´s have a taste of this

the texture is very solid

compared to Finnish sausages

this is very solid stuff

is it the amount of meat or what

well, I don´t know but it tastes great

for main dinner I have

two chicken fillets, I´ll roast them on the grill

with it I have some broccoli

I´ll add some cream and smoked cheese

this is good stuff

we´ll see how they mix together

will they fit in this...they do

then unto the fire

here´s the broccoli lightly boiled

I poured most of the water out

there´s just a small amount of water now

let´s add some cream

three slices of cheese maybe

I´m just guessing how much is good

The cheese melted quickly

there´s too much water in this

I never get it just right I guess

I´ll just boil it down some

the chicken fillets are done, I just keep them hot here

I´ll only add a little salt on the chicken meat

The food turned out fine but nothing spectacular

a little too much smoke flavour

some regular cheese might have been better

Very good anyway

It´s a little over 10pm

I´m resting and warming up in the hammock

it´s a bit too early for sleep, but

I kinda got bored sitting by the fire

it gets dark quite early already

sunset is at six o´clock or so

after that it gets dark quickly

That´s a lot of time to spend

sitting in the darkness awake

Must get used to the darkness after summer again

we´re approaching the darkest time

not a favourite time of the year for me

from October to December

the darkness can get overwhelming

somewhat nasty time of the year

after winter solstice it gets better

a promise of a new spring

My favourite time is from around March until May

the light returns quickly

somehow I´m living with the year cycle

I don´t want complain about the dark winter

it just wouldn ´t be the same without the cycle

it is what it is...

Usually snow comes at around new year

we don´t have proper snow every year

some winters are wet and damp

so if there is snow,

it comes at around new year the earliest

the snow makes it a lot brighter

it reflects a lot of the dim daylight

the darkness takes some getting used to, every year

I guess I´ll

try and sleep

see you in the morning!

Morning!

it´s 9am

the temperature is just above freezing

the air is chilly

a cold breath rises from the lake

it´s evident at the shore here

This axe was sponsored to me by Lamnia

it´s a Hultafors Hultån camping axe

it weighs 800g (1.7lbs)

the axe head weighs half a kilo (1.1lbs)

the shaft makes the rest

it´s a notch heavier than my Gransbruk´s Outdoor Axe

I asked for this model because of the shaft mainly

it fits into any backpack, and

the shaft is also wide enough for

my large hands, to get a good grip

a good grip keeps the axe from rotating in my hand

Lamnia is a Finnish knife and axe retailer

they have an enormous selection of knives,

axes, tomahawks,

blade tools in general

I´ve been their customer for some time

just bought a knife from them also

I have a discount code for you,

a 10% discount for the next two weeks in Lamnia web shop

if you need something from them, use the discount

the code and the time that it´s valid can be found in the description

Now this is a breakfast for true men

a couple of the chorizo sausages, and two eggs, coffee

Normally I don´t have quite this heavy breakfast

but since I have two sausages from yesterday,

I´ll definitely eat them, they taste great

It´s a peaceful morning

the air is dead still

there was more bird sounds earlier

there´s a woodpecker in the distance

not sure if you can hear it

overall it´s a very quiet forest

at this time of the year

the sky is full overcast

I think it was supposed to be sunny

the forecasts are far off sometimes

I packed my stuff. Let´s see a couple of places on the way out

first there´s a small forest lake

a small round lake in the woods

next to it is a rock face, and

up top there´s a lean-to shelter

Here´s the lake

it´s a pond, the water

doesn´t flow up or down from here

there´s the rock

it´s a long rock formation

on top of it there´s a campsite with a shelter

let´s go and see it

All the shelters here have a personal look

they are designed by architects

so the shelters look quite different

if I remember correctly there was three different architects that designed these

I´m told they are all outdoors people too

so they know these things

Here´s the rock edge we looked at from below

When I first visited this place, there was only a

crude shelter here, and the ground wasn´t worn like now

it shows that a lot of people come here

Here is a little historical site

there´s not much to see actually, but

there´s a story involved

there is a boulder in the woods here,

not very unusual in itself, but

it is said that back in the day, it was too far to go to church from these parts

some local people would gather here at this rock

for church ceremony

so that is the notable thing here

if you don´t know the story, the rock itself isn´t much of an attraction

To me it sounds somewhat crazy, that

people couldn´t go all the way to the church

and since christianity was resisted

in Finland, especially in the inland areas

even up to the 1940´s there was a lot of

belief and habits still towards the old pagan religion,

it wouldn´t surprise me if

this place was actually a

holy site for the old gods, rather than the new

the "imported religion"

Thats a huge and very old pine tree

this is the oldest forest of the area

there are many trees like this, hundreds of years old

Let´s end this trip here

these kind of small trips to the near woods are awesome

the nearby woods are more important than some wilderness a 1000 kilometres away

I can do this kind of trips easily and often

Going further away, I need more time

Thanks for the company, we´ll see in the next one!

For more infomation >> A Night out in the Woods with Camp Cooking (English subs) - Duration: 21:30.

-------------------------------------------

Le service de sécurité débordé, Meghan Markle écourte sa visite -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Le service de sécurité débordé, Meghan Markle écourte sa visite -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Leon and Ashley's Jet Ski Escape with Toy Story 2 Dialogue - Duration: 1:33.

Hang on, sweetheart!

This is bad.

What are we gonna get outta here?

I know! Just hold on.

Ashley (Jessie), let go of the plane!

What? Are you crazy!?

Just pretend it's the final episode of Leon (Woody)'s Roundup.

But it was cancelled! We never saw if you made it!

Well, then, let's find out together!

We did it! We did it! We did it!

That was definitely Leon's finest hour!

Let's go home.

For more infomation >> Leon and Ashley's Jet Ski Escape with Toy Story 2 Dialogue - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

何炅至今没公开祝福赵丽颖,最终等来一篇长文 - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> 何炅至今没公开祝福赵丽颖,最终等来一篇长文 - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

벤츠 S클래스 2019 변경사항 및 가격 정리 - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> 벤츠 S클래스 2019 변경사항 및 가격 정리 - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q2 1.4 TFSI CoD 150pk s-tronic #limited - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Audi Q2 1.4 TFSI CoD 150pk s-tronic #limited - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

【AC】0から始める三国志大戦#38【亥崎雨龍軍は後漢王朝時代へ】 - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> 【AC】0から始める三国志大戦#38【亥崎雨龍軍は後漢王朝時代へ】 - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Lorie Pester : opérée en urgence à cause d'une grossesse extra-utérine - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Lorie Pester : opérée en urgence à cause d'une grossesse extra-utérine - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Charlotte Casiraghi et Dimitri Rassam, en attendant le mariage, ils cajolent leur bébé - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Charlotte Casiraghi et Dimitri Rassam, en attendant le mariage, ils cajolent leur bébé - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd SW 1.6 CVVT X-TRA 126PK - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd SW 1.6 CVVT X-TRA 126PK - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

I Do For U Video Song HD | Prema Khaidi Telugu Movie | Harish Kumar | Malashri | Suresh Productions - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> I Do For U Video Song HD | Prema Khaidi Telugu Movie | Harish Kumar | Malashri | Suresh Productions - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween Pumpkin Carving Challenge!!! Pennywise Vs Pumpkin Girl! (CC Available) - Duration: 15:11.

This pumpkin is so heavy!

Where is Leo?

Leo!

I want to challenge you!

Leo!

Game on!

Pumpkin girl!

versus

Introducing in the clown corner

Pennywise

In this Pumpkin Carving Challenge

Hi guys!

Welcome back to Princess Banh Bao!

Let me know in the comment below who will win in this epic challenge

Team Pumpkin

Team Pennywise

Are you guys ready?

I'm so excited!

Now let's go

Guys, this task is so hard

What happened?

No

yeah, I got it

Now I need to grab

Huh?

you switched it?

guys, Did Leo switch my pumpkin?

Give it back here!

Ewww

Stop it!

Hello

We're going to draw a character

Time to decorate our pumpkin

Guys, look at my pumpkin

It's going to turn out so nice

So watch till the end

Oops

Oh no, what did you do Leo?

You ruined it!

His face

Leo ruined the whole pumpkin guys

Guys, Leo's cheating, he's using stencils

we're going to catch him

Leo will win

Banh Bao will lose

You got caught

It's not what it looks guys

Give me back my hair

My make-up

Guys, we're done

Leo created a masterpiece

Team Pumpkin will win

Team Pennywise

3

2

1

Bam

Mine turns out so nice

Team Pumpkin

Yeah, leo we did it!

I'm sorry Leo

one more time

We had so much fun doing this video, guys

I hope you guys enjoy

Don't forget to give us a like

and subscribe

And make sure to vote who wins? Team Pumpkin or Team Pennywise

Hi guys

Are you guys ready for another epic challenge?

Wonder Woman

versus

huh? where is he?

Please welcome: Dracula

Are you guys ready for Round 1?

Team Leo

Team Banh Bao

Vote for me guys!

First round, we're gonna draw

A witch

Let's go

Guys, I'm almost done!

Where is Dracula?

He's here!

Team Wonder Woman will win!

Team Dracula!

I think our pancake is ready to flip

Guys, now I'm going to flip my pancake

Mine is gonna turn out really nice!

Witch is my best friend!

You guys ready to see our witches?

three

Yours looks better than mine

Guys, that's it for Round 1

Let us know in the comment below who won this Round!

Team Wonder Woman

Or Team Dracula?

Remember to vote for us!

I'm ready for Round 2

Round 2

Guys, guess what, in Round 2 we will draw

a Halloween pumpkin

No Leo, Dracula

Are you guys ready? Let's go

There is no more

No

It's time to flip our pancake

Dracula forgot his teeth

Are you ready?

Mine is gonna be epic

Ready for mine?

put it on the plate

Check this out

No

What happened?

It's over there

Tada

Mine looks so cute!

Let us know who won this round? Team Wonder Woman or Team Dracula?

Round 3

Over here

My teeth

He forgot his teeth again!

I got it

Penny Wise (IT)

Eww, Dracula has fake teeth

Do a Dracula pose

Team Banh Bao will win again!

Team Leo

Don't drop it again

Check this out

Mine is very cute

We all float

When you're down here!

You will float too!

Leave your comment below. Who won the last round?

Team Banh Bao or team Leo?

Where did he go?

For more infomation >> Halloween Pumpkin Carving Challenge!!! Pennywise Vs Pumpkin Girl! (CC Available) - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO BUYS & GIFT GUNSKINS WITH THE USE OF UC IN 0.8 & 0.9 UPDATE | HINDI & ENGLISH SUBTITLE - Duration: 3:08.

**MUSIC PLAYING**

Hello Guyz, You are welcome in our new video.

So guyz firstly I want to clear one thing if you are unable to understand Hindi you can refer to below English Subtitles.

So today in this video we are going to talk about the option of purchasing Guns skin from shop using UC

and also the gifting option in update 0.7.0, whether it's still in the latest update or not.

So let's go to shop first, in shop we will see where that option was in 0.7

After going to shop in others there was a option to get guns and parachutes skins, which have been removed now.

So are they still present in game or not and if yes then where we can find.

So basically that option is still available but needs to be searched.

So that option is present in armory. On right side you can see all weapons category and names are given.

On left side you can see the guns skins are shown. The skins whoch we can buy using UC are for AKM, M16A4 and M416, totalling to total 5 skins.

Let's chcek the AKM first, if you see here is this UC option on this skin and buy option is there.

After clicking on buy you get these two option - buy or gift, like it was before.

I am not having UC right now so it's showing red, else you can buy or gift from here.

Now let's move on to M16A4, you get one for 450 UC and 1200 UC.

For the M416, you get one for 700 and one for 1200.

Basically today I am making this video from my second ID, because on my first ID i have already purchased around all 5 of these skins, so I won't be able to show you these options.

This 1200 skins actually seems very cool to me, and I am going to purchase it very soon, also will organise giveaway of a gun skin too.

So this was basically what the whole video was about.

If you liked the video then please press LIKE button and also do subscribe.

Thanks for today, will see you all soon in next video or live stream.

Bye bye friends and love you all.

**MUSIC PLAYING**

For more infomation >> HOW TO BUYS & GIFT GUNSKINS WITH THE USE OF UC IN 0.8 & 0.9 UPDATE | HINDI & ENGLISH SUBTITLE - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Le service de sécurité débordé, Meghan Markle écourte sa visite -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Le service de sécurité débordé, Meghan Markle écourte sa visite -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

One Piece 860.Bölüm Fragmanı - Türkçe Altyazılı - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> One Piece 860.Bölüm Fragmanı - Türkçe Altyazılı - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Ball Heroes Episode 6 Preview SUMMARY - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> Dragon Ball Heroes Episode 6 Preview SUMMARY - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

25 KILL!!! PUBG MOBİL GÜNLÜKLERİ BÖLÜM #3 - Duration: 13:42.

For more infomation >> 25 KILL!!! PUBG MOBİL GÜNLÜKLERİ BÖLÜM #3 - Duration: 13:42.

-------------------------------------------

ULTIMATE TRAIL RUNNING BEGINNER'S GUIDE - The most effective and intuitive way of running - Duration: 3:58.

Hope you kept watching because this part is very crucial for you

And you are very lucky actually, because I only discovered this way of running after 8 or 9 months

So if you do this from the moment you start running, you can have great results very very quickly.

So now let me introduce you to this way of running

This running technique is called by many people "the minimalist way" or

or also "the pronation way"

It's the same thing

So you put to make your toes touch the ground FIRST.

Forward, then back.

So forward, back. Forward, back. Forward, back.

So let me show you when I run

and maybe you'll be able to understand better what I mean

So you have to keep your back straight.

It's crucial because if you start running with this technique,

you'll increase your performance real quick afterwards.

It means less injuries, less fatigue in your muscles

It's incredible because when you run,

your calf should be the one to absorb the shock

and with the "traditional" way of running,

you can't, actually.

So usually your quads, adductors or hamstrings will absorb the shock

and not so much the calf.

So that's a crucial point.

And if you want to feel the difference when running this way,

it's very easy: just do this exercise

It's easy to understand that foot posture when you jump.

Not only when you run, you should feel the same as when you jump,

but especially when you go uphill it's more efficient when you run this way, believe me.

When I discovered that, it was so powerful

it became obvious to me

From that moment, my level increased very quickly

You'll know exactly when you'll increase your level because after just one training, your calves will be very soar

So that's a good sign that you should continue running this way

And after just 1 week or 2, you'll feel much stronger

and you'll run much better.

* mixing in the Lorraine accent in the hope that I could sound like a Kiwi * (FAIL) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment