Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Youtube daily report Oct 31 2018

Hello teenagers, welcome to my enchanted mode of educational transport.

I am Ms. Drizzle.

Don't you mean Ms. Frizzle?

And your magic school bus?

Nope, we don't want to get sued.

So my name is Ms. Drizzle, and this is my enchanted mode of educational transport.

Okay, your Phys Ed coach is at a volleyball away game, so he asked me to sub in for his Sex Ed class.

Who's excited?

Nope, not gonna do it.

They're too old.

Okay, so today's topic is STDs.

Who can tell me the percentage of people with Chlamydia that have no symptoms?

Hm, no symptoms?

Screw it.

I don't have my motion sickness acupressure bracelet on!

Don't be scared kids, it's science!

Ooh, what's that?

Ah, that's Syphilis!

Ew!

Gross!

Yeah, the virus is so small we had to shrink down to see it.

This guy doesn't even know he has it because he hasn't been tested.

Ah, nasty!

Onword!

Ahhh!

What's this STD?

The apocalyptic vagina eating flu?

Nice!

Hah, very funny Reeta Redner!

No, it's nothing like that!

But it is herpes though!

Ew!

Not nice!

Yeah, and again, we had to get super small to see it because many people with herpes

don't have symptoms for months or even years!

Okay, this is actually starting to work.

I'm getting really freaked out right now.

Good!

Let's do something about it.

Not again!

Oh god!

What STD is that?

It's not an STD, we're in the brain you moron.

I'm going to incept our friend to do something about this.

Inception button!

Hey girlfriend.

I had a thought.

We've never been tested for STDs.

Wanna go together?

STD testing doesn't have to be something that's shamefully done in secret.

It can actually bring couples like us closer together.

That's actually really thoughtful and romantic considering you refuse to wear a condom and

are generally a terrible boyfriend.

Yes, but to be clear, having STDs doesn't make one a bad person even though I personally am one.

Wow, seeing as you've told me your body is impenetrable, that's so smart.

And your voice is so sexy.

Aw!

Let's get back to normal size now, shall we?

Ah!

Wow, I feel like I really learned a lot today!

And not just about the human body but–

Oh my god!

I forgot to fly out of the guy's mouth before re-expanding.

Oh, he's dead.

He's–

Yeah, he's definitely dead.

For more infomation >> These STDs Don't Even Have Symptoms | Her Shorts x Planned Parenthood | RIOT - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Karol G se anima a compartir sus planes para Halloween | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Karol G se anima a compartir sus planes para Halloween | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Il Saraceno - #DdVotr speciale halloween - Duration: 8:11.

For more infomation >> Il Saraceno - #DdVotr speciale halloween - Duration: 8:11.

-------------------------------------------

How to get free robux codes -free roblox codes 🔺Working - Duration: 2:32.

How to get free robux codes -free roblox codes 🔺Working

For more infomation >> How to get free robux codes -free roblox codes 🔺Working - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Threat for Severe Weather looms over Halloween - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Threat for Severe Weather looms over Halloween - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

【YTM2018】Dream Demon -Indonesia ver.- 【The De♆ils】 - Duration: 3:25.

A withered soul goes and search

A full bloomed soul has been given

Melt within me deliciously

An enthusiastic voice is being mixed

and pierced these ears

A paradise beyond that is very sweet

The dream's nook and cranny is laughing at you

Which is hollow with a faded love

Our transient garden is now

a catastrophe

It's where you can't run away

An illusion is widening within your awakening heart

I'm searching for stealing a sweet fruit from you

Gulping down this charm

extinguished my thirst

Now a beginning is playing the melody of evil

Even in your dream you are drowning

into the blooming evil color

The stupidity that releases you

is only for a moment

Under the evil laughter

An illusion is widening within your awakening heart

I'm searching for stealing a sweet fruit from you

Gulping down that charm

extinguished my thirst

Now a beginning is playing the melody of evil

The truth has pierced your empty heart

The last moment of your dream has now faded out

Plucking that charm is the start of evil

The music I play is your evil melody

For more infomation >> 【YTM2018】Dream Demon -Indonesia ver.- 【The De♆ils】 - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Absolutely Beautiful Tiny House Gypsy Zen Retreat in Heart of CL - Duration: 4:32.

Absolutely Beautiful Tiny House Gypsy Zen Retreat in Heart of CL

For more infomation >> Absolutely Beautiful Tiny House Gypsy Zen Retreat in Heart of CL - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i Luna - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i Luna - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne, il tronista Riccardi accusato di mettersi d'accordo con Giulia Cavaglia - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, il tronista Riccardi accusato di mettersi d'accordo con Giulia Cavaglia - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Temptation Island, Michael: 'Lara ha rifiutato il trono di UeD perché non era vendibile' - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> Temptation Island, Michael: 'Lara ha rifiutato il trono di UeD perché non era vendibile' - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage 1.6 Style Edition met Demovoordeel!! - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage 1.6 Style Edition met Demovoordeel!! - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 207 1.4-16V Color-line - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 207 1.4-16V Color-line - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 165 TS Navigatie - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 165 TS Navigatie - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 2.0 SkyActiv-G 165 Skylease 2WD - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.0 SkyActiv-G 165 Skylease 2WD - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne, la puntata di oggi 31 ottobre: anticipazioni e diretta | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, la puntata di oggi 31 ottobre: anticipazioni e diretta | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

What is 4 H - Duration: 1:10.

In 4-H, we believe in the power of young people.

We see that every child has valuable strengths and real influence to improve the world around us.

4-H empowers young people with the skills to lead for a lifetime.

It's a research-based experience that includes a mentor, a hands-on project, and meaningful

leadership opportunity.

Fueled by their interests and guided by adult mentors, youth develop their own pathway in

4-H. There are hands-on, learn-by-doing, opportunities for all youth, ages 5-18.

There are over 60 different hands-on projects in areas that range from arts and crafts to

photography, rocketry, foods, clothing, gardening, woodworking and more!

Of course, if you are interested in animal projects we have those too.

From large animals in the barn likes horses to small animals in your house like guinea

pigs, we have you covered.

If you can imagine it, you can do it in 4-H!

Want to learn more?

Visit our website at www.adamscountyextension.org

For more infomation >> What is 4 H - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

BASF AgroPortal, Episode 03, Crops and Pests Management - Duration: 10:31.

For more infomation >> BASF AgroPortal, Episode 03, Crops and Pests Management - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

ПРИКЛЮЧЕНИЯ МАЛЕНЬКОГО КОТЕНКА В ШКОЛЕ - Развивающий мультфильм для детей! Мультик про котят #3 - Duration: 20:11.

For more infomation >> ПРИКЛЮЧЕНИЯ МАЛЕНЬКОГО КОТЕНКА В ШКОЛЕ - Развивающий мультфильм для детей! Мультик про котят #3 - Duration: 20:11.

-------------------------------------------

Part 4 The Secret. Alphabet in riddles. Funny Developmental video. Only for kids. [Mustache Nyan] - Duration: 2:08.

Tatyana Shatskikh

Alphabet in riddles

Part 4

Princess of the forest, queen, In the furs of luxury for warming

Fire shines like a firebird Cheat red ...

Fox

In the middle of a dense forest There is no house or canopy

And in the den closely because That sleeps in the winter ...

Bear

He is heavy and big Irritable and angry,

Therefore lonely This gray ...

Rhinoceros

Whip whip Rushing to harness, then

Weed nibbles all day Slender northern ...

Deer

For more infomation >> Part 4 The Secret. Alphabet in riddles. Funny Developmental video. Only for kids. [Mustache Nyan] - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing - Chore Vs Hobby | How To Be Creative? - Duration: 6:26.

Hello and I hope you're all doing great today

I haven't uploaded a video for the past week because I've been busy working on a few things

I wanted to take some time to focus on trying to build up my creativity more

Which is something I wanted to talk about today in this video. I don't want my drawing to be a chore

I don't want it to be like a nine-to-five job

You know when I'm working all day and I come home

Drawing for me. I wanted to be something that's relaxing and

Sure, there are times that we need to improve it our drawing

we need to practice a lot and put a lot of work into it to get better and

Some people have talent and they don't have to put as much time into drawing

but let's set that aside and just talk about

Finding creativity and finding motivation

Now when I'm doing drawing and I do it every single day and it's the same thing over and over and over

If I'm trying to learn how to draw a face and I'm drawing a face at the same angle over and over and over again

To learn how to do that. I tend to lose my creativity and

When I take the time to just relax

Pick any random pen I have or a pencil or anything and I just focus on being creative and trying different

art styles

No drawing different subjects. I

Feel more relaxed and I can you know, let ideas come to my mind

I'm not worried as much about making small mistakes because I noticed that when I'm more relaxed with my drawing

Any time I do make a small mistake

it's not really a mistake as more of a

improvised accident that I build upon if I make a line and a location that I didn't quite intend I

Build upon that I add to it and I make more to the drawing

That I wouldn't have originally made in the drawing if I was focusing on perfection. I want to focus more on creativity

the world has a lot of art that is very perfected and

Although I do want to go the route of doing realism and doing realistic drawings

for this moment and in the upcoming months, I

Want to work on being more creative?

doing a lot more doodling and just

taking whatever comes my mind it just trying to put it on the paper and not being so worried about whether

Proportions are perfect or the anatomy is perfect. I just want to focus on having fun

relaxing a bit

getting things off my mind and

Just enjoying the process of drawing when it comes to creativity and finding that creativity

What I like to do is to get out some I'll watch different movies. I'll spend some time listening to music

Or just take a break from drawing for a day

I'll still practice for my thirty minutes

But I'll take a break as in I won't spend hours drawing non-stop and I won't spend a whole bunch of time

every single day

Focusing so much on trying to make my drawing

Perfect. I'll take a day ever now and then maybe once a week or every couple of weeks

To where I spend an entire day of just relaxing listening to music

being inspired by several different movies and

Spending some time to just sit down and think about things from my past

some ideas and goals that I have in the future that I plan on trying to achieve and

with that I'm able to relax a lot more and then I have more ideas coming on my mind and then I think about

You know some places that I want to go maybe some places I want to travel

and then when I think about different places like to travel I think of

noses other places that are in the world and then

reminds me of things in history and then I think about, you know different movies from that time and

Then my creativity just really branches out from there. Then I have more ideas. I

also tried to

Make sure that I have a good diet

Make sure that I'm sleeping properly and I like to wake up every morning at the same time. I

Find that waking up every morning at the same time is more important than going to bed at the same time

because once you get into a routine, I

find a lot easier to be more creative because

Then I'm not worried about all the hours that I'm wasting and I don't really get stressed about

you know thinking that today I didn't do as much drawing and and

Then tomorrow I have to do more - whereas if I had set a schedule and I wake up every day

My day is set now I wake up in the morning. I eat a big breakfast and

I open my blinds and let the Sun come in and I spend some time just sitting there and thinking about things and

Once I have a few ideas coming out of my mind, and I've had my meal and I feel better and I'm well rested

Then I can be much more creative

Than if I have a lack of sleep a bad diet

it unfolds of stress trying to push myself to improve the improvement will come but

It won't always be there if you're pushing yourself beyond the point of no return

Your mind is just like a muscle. You don't want to overwork it. You want to work it hard

But you want to give your mind some time to rest and collect itself so gonna be more creative

It's more important to just start

Then a waste time fearing failure

So whatever you're doing

Keep trying and never give up

Just go out there and start creating

For more infomation >> Drawing - Chore Vs Hobby | How To Be Creative? - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

My Last Ride With the Honda CB 650 F - Duration: 10:31.

For more infomation >> My Last Ride With the Honda CB 650 F - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

Jazmin Grace mentionne les enfants d'Albert II: "J'ai une relation avec Jacques, Gabriella - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Jazmin Grace mentionne les enfants d'Albert II: "J'ai une relation avec Jacques, Gabriella - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

ভুলে গেলেন শতবার বলেছি | Bangla Short Waz | Abdur Razzak Bin Yousuf - Duration: 3:09.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

For more infomation >> ভুলে গেলেন শতবার বলেছি | Bangla Short Waz | Abdur Razzak Bin Yousuf - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Panda 1.2 Edizione Cool AIRCO - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Fiat Panda 1.2 Edizione Cool AIRCO - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Calligraphy the Bible - Genesis 2:17 - Duration: 2:44.

Hello

today we write

Genesis 2:17

the first half of the verse

"but you must not eat from the tree

of the knowledge of good and evil"

in Chinese

after creation

God places the man and the woman

in a wonderful garden

gives them the responsibility to

take care of the creation

command them to multiply

and bless them abundantly

in the garden of Eden

Adam and Eve

can eat the fruits

of all the trees

except one, says God

the tree of the knowledge of good and evil

"for, he adds

when you eat from it

you will certainly die"

by this sole prohibition

God gives the man and the woman

free will

they can either choose to trust God

and to obey Him

believing that He knows what's best for them

or they can choose independence

and decide for themselves

what is good and what is evil

which means, to separate from God

so temptation entered the garden

first, it questions the Word of God

"Did God really say:

you must not eat from any tree in the garden?"

then, it lies

"You will not certainly die

for God knows that when you eat from it

your eyes will be opened

and you will be like God, knowing good and evil"

seduced by those tempting words

the woman then the man eat the fruit

and suddenly

their eyes are opened

they realize they are naked

and they're ashamed

and hide from God's presence

this is how human beings

tempted by their pride and covetous eyes

rejected God

and while this two individuals Adam and Eve

sinned first

the whole humanity

ever since

sin every day against the Living God

thus, the couple is driven out of the garden

condemned to work hard

for their food

and to return to dust

with which they were made

fortunately

God in His grace

give mankind a promise

and a hope

God declares that a Savior will come

He will sacrifice Himself

to crush the head of

the seducer who made them fall

and to free them from evil

forever

For more infomation >> Calligraphy the Bible - Genesis 2:17 - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Grand Scénic 1.4 TCe Bose /NAV/LMV/PDC - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Renault Grand Scénic 1.4 TCe Bose /NAV/LMV/PDC - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

5. Hélène - ABAD - EP QUETZALCOATL. (prod. AEBeats) - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> 5. Hélène - ABAD - EP QUETZALCOATL. (prod. AEBeats) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Tacoma bike trail nears completion - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Tacoma bike trail nears completion - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Musia zomrieť v 1 min. - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Musia zomrieť v 1 min. - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Discover Aspen's RN to BSN - Duration: 1:23.

RN to BSN is designed for working professionals

We're all nurses. So instead of teaching you what you already know

We teach you how to become better at what you already do. My name is Jenny Erkfitz

I'm the BSN program director for the RN to BSN here at Aspen University

Healthcare is changing

constantly. If we think about healthcare from 10 years ago or 15 years ago

even that recently is totally changed.

Continuing our education is only going to help us help our patients and it's going to improve patient outcomes

which is something that I'm very passionate about. We're gonna teach you how to do a PowerPoint.

We're gonna teach you how to determine if a

research article can actually be applied in your own practice.

We're gonna teach you how to take an idea and

research it through the evidence and apply evidence-based practice and then present it to your unit and make a difference for your patients.

I wish it had been around when I was going to nursing school.

We need more educators. We need more

experienced nurse leaders.

That's our whole goal is that our graduates are going to go into leadership positions

within the unit within the hospital and they're gonna make a change for the patients here in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment