Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Oct 30 2018

Ski jumping World Cup 2018/19 is fast approaching

only 18 days remain until the first winter competition

the inauguration of the season will take place again in Wisła

let us now look at the entire calendar of the World Cup 2018/19

at the end I would like to remind you that the movie season

on Skijumping TV will start on November 12

until then, I will not publish new movies

however, from November 12 you will have an 8-day film marathon

more details on this subject can be found

in the last episode of the Skijumping News series

I also have a surprise for you, because today

the official fanpage of the Skijumping TV channel is starting

you will find there the most important news

from the world of ski jumping, curiosities, etc.

I invite you to visit the fanpage,

to which you can find the link in the description

Thank you for watching my video and I invite you to watch the previous ones.

I also encourage you to leave a like and subscribe to my channel.

Stay tuned for more videos, bye.

For more infomation >> Preview of the 2018/19 ski jumping season! - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hue's Q&A n shits - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Hue's Q&A n shits - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Scary Clown Befriends Dog on Halloween | Funny Puppy Bailey - Duration: 2:24.

Hey Guys, Watch This Funny Video with Scary Clown and Cute Bailey!

For more infomation >> Scary Clown Befriends Dog on Halloween | Funny Puppy Bailey - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get More Traffic by Blogging LESS | 4 (Sneaky) Tips - Duration: 7:10.

For more infomation >> How to Get More Traffic by Blogging LESS | 4 (Sneaky) Tips - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

JE VOUS DOIS DES EXPLICATIONS | CONCOURS - STRIKE - PC - TWITCH - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> JE VOUS DOIS DES EXPLICATIONS | CONCOURS - STRIKE - PC - TWITCH - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo «pense mériter» le Ballon d'or - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo «pense mériter» le Ballon d'or - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Mabel Matiz - Fırtınadayım (Wollef Remix) - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Mabel Matiz - Fırtınadayım (Wollef Remix) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A6 Avant 40 TDI 204pk S tronic Sport - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Audi A6 Avant 40 TDI 204pk S tronic Sport - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Rappels d'aliments : Quel est le lien? - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Rappels d'aliments : Quel est le lien? - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X5 3.0si High Executive Navigatie, Xenon, leer, camera, 19inch, pdc v+a, trekhaak, keyless entry - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> BMW X5 3.0si High Executive Navigatie, Xenon, leer, camera, 19inch, pdc v+a, trekhaak, keyless entry - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C3 PureTech 110 S&S Shine NAVI / AIRCO - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Citroën C3 PureTech 110 S&S Shine NAVI / AIRCO - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra GTC 1.4TURBO 140PK S&S SPORT - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra GTC 1.4TURBO 140PK S&S SPORT - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Jak vyměnit čep řízení na SUZUKI SWIFT 3 [NÁVOD AUTODOC] - Duration: 1:50.

Use a combination spanner No.19. Loosen the lock nut securing the tie rod end to the tie rod.

Use a drive socket No.17. Loosen the lock nut securing the tie rod end to the tie rod.

Use a ball joint remover. Using a special tool push the steering rod end out of the steering knuckle.

Screw the end out of the tie rod.

Screw on a new tie rod end

Place the end cone into the steering knuckle.

Screw a new nut on the end stud and tighten it. Use a drive socket No.18. Use a Ratchet wrench.

Tighten the clamp nut on a new tie rod end. Use a combination spanner No.19

For more infomation >> Jak vyměnit čep řízení na SUZUKI SWIFT 3 [NÁVOD AUTODOC] - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Voting — What Would Jefferson Do? - Duration: 5:00.

Good day, citizens and welcome to What Would

Jefferson Do?, our weekly opportunity to discuss

current American events with President Thomas Jefferson,

who is seated across from me now. Good Day to you,

Mr Jefferson.

Good day to you, citizen.

I would like to talk to you sir this week about voting.

It's the season for that and I thought perhaps you could share what it was like

during your time, sir.

Well, much different in my time than in yours.

The voting was done in public. Ballots were usually not secret.

In fact, there usually were two ballot boxes,

one for candidate a and one for candidate b.

These votes usually took place on a green or a town square or some other

park and people would have picnics and there would be festivals and parades and

vans and fireworks and so on. I have to say there was a fair amount of

drinking involved in these things. And then at a certain point the local

justice of the peace or the sheriff would say,

line up to vote. How do you vote citizen?

And the person would come up and put his ballot,

his vote into a box, into a slot in a box,

and everyone in that public place would know which candidate he voted for.

So there was not the same anonymity that we have in your time.

Americans nowadays have a tendency to just think,

well, everyone has the right to vote,

but that's not necessarily true during your time

Let me say who didn't vote in my time. American Indians didn't vote because

they were part of other sovereign nations,

just as if they had been French or Portuguese.

Women didn't vote; briefly,

they voted in New Jersey after the war, but that was then rescinded.

But women were thought in my time to be subordinate to the males in their life.

And so they didn't vote. Most black people didn't vote,

a handful did, who were free black citizens in northern

states, but no slave voted ever.

And so even amongst the white men, the group that was more central to the

franchise in my time, most of them were not able to vote

because there were some severe property qualifications in most states.

You had to have x acres of property or x thousands of dollars of net wealth in

order to qualify to vote. So on any given election,

let's say the election of 1800, which I was elected by the American

people to replace John Adams as president,

probably no more than 10 or 12 percent of the American people voted,

and that might just be 10 or 12 percent of the white males in the United States.

Most Americans, and I guess I should say most idealistic

Americans, believe that every citizen should have

the right to vote. I certainly do,

sir. And I encourage people to vote,

but in our most recent election, there's been impediments put up that

seem to favor certain citizens votes over others.

How would you react to that, sir?

It it all depends on what you mean by citizens.

In my time citizen meant a white man. It did not mean an American Indian,

did not mean a slave, or in most cases,

a former slave. So once you've decided what the embrace

of the social contract is, who's really regarded as a citizen in

your culture, then my view is that every one of them

should have the capacity.

You're not going to match my idealism then Mr Jefferson?

I'm certainly believing that, that we should expand the franchise and

in my time I was a radical. I said we should not have property

qualifications for voting amongst white men and if we needed them,

if that was some sort of sign of stability then we should grant 50 acres

of land in the West to every property-less man,

so that he would then become a citizen and an elector.

You not only match my idealism, sir,

you supersede it.

Well, not really because we did not certainly

believe that women or people of color were citizens of the United States in

the full sense of the term. And that would,

I think, in your era,

brand us as pretty narrowly focused.

Well, I would,

I would anticipate that we could both agree that the right to vote is one of

the most important of citizens' rights. And in fact,

in my estimation, a duty sir.

When are we citizens? We're citizens when we vote every second

year or how often; we're citizens when we pay our taxes,

that's an important civic duty. We're citizens when we're called to jury

duty or other public responsibilities, and we're citizens when we go to war and

we are asked to join as volunteers or sometimes conscripted into our armed

forces. That's the sort of array of citizenship

responsibilities, but the primary one,

the one that is most obvious, important,

and automatic is the right to vote.

Thank you very much, Mr Jefferson.

You are welcome, sir.

For more infomation >> Voting — What Would Jefferson Do? - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Live In The D: My Detroit - Khali Sweeney - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Live In The D: My Detroit - Khali Sweeney - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Live In The D: Local shopping in the D - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Live In The D: Local shopping in the D - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Découvrez pourquoi Meghan Markle "peur" d'avoir enfants dans son premier mariage - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Découvrez pourquoi Meghan Markle "peur" d'avoir enfants dans son premier mariage - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Live In The D: Here's how to keep your pets safe this Halloween - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Live In The D: Here's how to keep your pets safe this Halloween - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Veolia - La solution d'adoucissement collectif - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Veolia - La solution d'adoucissement collectif - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Gf Vip, i baci bollenti e passionali della Marchesa D'Aragona: la reazione di Walter Nudo - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> Gf Vip, i baci bollenti e passionali della Marchesa D'Aragona: la reazione di Walter Nudo - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Rappels d'aliments : Quel est le lien? - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Rappels d'aliments : Quel est le lien? - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Democrats Have Voted To Invest In Border Security: Senator | Morning Joe | MSNBC - Duration: 7:54.

For more infomation >> Democrats Have Voted To Invest In Border Security: Senator | Morning Joe | MSNBC - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Will the midterms help restore confidence in Congress? - Duration: 8:26.

For more infomation >> Will the midterms help restore confidence in Congress? - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

[Giveaway Winner] XQC Most Viewed Clips #3 (October 2018) - Duration: 18:20.

XQC Most Viewed Clips #3 (October 2018) with Twitch Chat

it's in the budget form yeah there's plug it automatically patch on it I got

I got over all that all I got over there Koda I think enhances my servers I have

to inject the fucking our ninja Koda

what else getting the rabbit-hole juice for seven point three six five Niner Fox

brought it

oh okay I'm sorry I preach against came along dude thanks

just it sticking for like 10 seconds it I appreciate like the did the viewers in

the people in the chat yeah you're all lovely did I'm fucking tilted I'm gonna

do we come on Norma shaving and sit lose we little bit bristles right I'm Debbie

sorry boys I'm gonna shave a little bit of yours

right

Thanks ready yeah 3 2 1 oh yeah yeah it's

faster

hey like a little fucking vodka turn around

good good I can do better they're coming in hard they're coming I forgot that I

forgot that some mechanics of that I'm stupid okay you have no doubt mother's

gonna get over that

oh there didn't have to graduate earlier I think you just suck maybe no Sarge

I just put my damage nothing on fucking coke

are you serious she isn't the equalities investees and Hamlin's is a JSON my

challenge is an addition she's in jail he's I'm crafty I'll have about to give

yours when Dell didn't get that on overwatch and the next guy about under

him as a 120 viewers what I think actually bothering that's crazy

don't you see how easy it is don't you see what what what he's doing it's such

such basic acknowledge sympathy baiting it's just garbage hey guys guys yo

Twitter guys look I'm typing to help break for I'm I'm being a nice guy on

Andy I'm be nice guys look a metal pan game

right I'm helping Emma but I'm being passive-aggressive and then what a

fucking car

what an easy Bates how do you not see to that of those in chat how can you not

see to that baby that is so obvious when they come in I'm gonna engage

I'm 3.43 2.8 almost I've been headed stupid game at the IP so much man that's

a lot of money dude those what's up

mommy that disbelief but I've gone from 3050 Jamaica 90 to 2800 almost like I

hate this stupid game just like some dudes turn girls into lesbians

after they date the girl the girl starts dating women your day you may believe

drop out of school he win your group once and was like fuck this

yo bro

that's one that was it ready we're gonna go top construct we're gonna actually

gonna control the whole city you drop straight up

I haven't any instructions ready yeah okay here we go these are this close

there's only thing on this game so they're following John now f and drop

straight down right until you do it 73 and then 73 not kidding and start

pulling back up a little bit I like fifty degrees up and go all the way at

the top nothing glide it up okay okay again hey I think in light of a

publisher we'll have it is find the difference between wanting and needing

something I'm sorry

well I don't use of your wives that's just its weapon shed but but then it's

just like when shit what's your shorten shit sorry

and it fucking stinks by the way he has such a problem she do I pronounce hello

listen guys I can feel less and less blood in my brain I feel like it's being

redirected in other ways fuck man

what about this one

mazi 20 back in washington blazing seven seven seven seven over watch directory

boys way mods war top four eleven seven seven seven seven seven seven seven

seven seven seven seven seven yes put me in makers us and crafting section oh

seven seven seven seven seven seven

seven seven seven seven seven seven seven 70s from before he doesn't revive

it he doesn't want whatever right will main take everything off psych whatever

right this guy's this guy's the he's a 30 38 and he stakes the DPS from this

guy he he actually makes us and lose entirely every five players had a free

one but this guy took it took our word away and he's ripped out of us for his

own dog shit because he thought that he could carry the game he thought he could

carry more and his guy could carry him messes mentality so we're all struggle

of loss were all matter all upset right how does that not mean I lost points

that's fuckin mean did I could say bill was this guy it wouldn't be as mean as

losing the fucking game because people say that the words are meaner than

action and his fucking trash games fucking stupid

how is picking two men thrown off the map not meaner than words words you can

mute them words you block them once again squelch them ignored not look at

them but actually you have to face them and get a customer's out of them fuck do

you guys think that way and fucking that's what the world's running dog guys

place this fuckin shrine has commuted oh my god breeze out the fucking wall

there's an unwatchable man did don't I'm saying it without your

fight

Anthony a Romeo now both you have brats dude I by myself mounting boards and I'm

item cheaper if somebody sends one what the fuck man the I won't let me do about

it I'm forced to use it and treat you differently no it's a cheap boy you're

not a fucking baby did ladies you bored Oh fucking bitch oh oh no I did you know

it's a viewer keyboard

yo at the Friday

what do you think about a 4200 do you think about that but something that I

saw that the person the employee that removed tomorrow from the system the

person that Manuel ruled emotes as a staff member is someone who uploaded and

I motivate trihard which fried the chicken in his hands and watermelon I

think so did ya I'm not kidding I said seven seven the big as I said thousand

seven hundred and seventy seven hundred and seventy seven billion seven hundred

and seventy s guys my mom had to order by my little ones box and I was on it

and shit about Amazon Prime and I just got my six-month resub Wow

insects around the world are in crisis insects around the world are in crisis

they're disappearing with the ax you see I have went left and right in the

overwatch community preaching this holy bond o incredible web game chat must be

very familiar yeah yeah I would have gone with so many fools is it working

out Zordon is a better better not

should be better not like I know that's net fix now x6 I'm fixed

For more infomation >> [Giveaway Winner] XQC Most Viewed Clips #3 (October 2018) - Duration: 18:20.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo «pense mériter» le Ballon d'or - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo «pense mériter» le Ballon d'or - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

What's Next for Evernote?! with Tiago Forte - Duration: 17:17.

Hello everyone and welcome to the Keep Productive YouTube channel, it is Francesco here today

I'm joined by Tiago Forte the founder of Forte Labbs. He

Consults all around the world with professionals maybe in the creative sector. Am I right in saying that?

yeah, yeah and you help these individuals to be more productive in their daily routine giving them frameworks and in

General structures to to really help themselves in entrepreneurship and arrange things

Maybe you can fill in a few of the gaps there, but I've missed

Yeah, of course. So so Forte labs is a consulting but really primarily a training company

So I have online courses three online courses

That have been taken by many people are in the world. I

Do live workshops and trainings for companies for nonprofits for government organizations?

And I do one-on-one consulting in one-on-one coaching. So basically every form of teaching and training that is out there

I try to do at least dabble with

And it's all about training people like you said to be more productive

Using skills and techniques and really practical systems that they can really dig their teeth into instead of just you know concepts

That's it. I was making Thiago feel really old before we start the cool

By saying that I actually had one of his skill shred classes. I think it was there. Was it the GTD labs 21 days

It was get stuff done like a boss

Design, your workflow and double your productivity and 21 days

Yeah, I love that one. It's still available in your website, isn't it?

They this it's not on Skillshare anymore

but I'll link it in description because as I was saying it helped me so much with

When I was in school and helped me put the frameworks in so it was it was awesome

amazing and

Now I'm reviewing productivity apps

We're here today it's chat a little bit about Evernote

Obviously the last couple of months have been up and down for Evernote. You've been the longtime user right? I

Have yeah, it's been maybe really since I since I arrived in the Bay Area which was in 2012. So good six years. Yeah

and I've been a big user of evident for a while when and

How in the last few weeks obviously, it's been a bit tricky to work out

What is the news and what's not and what's your sort of take on it at the moment?

Yeah, okay good. So

I've done my own investigations talking to

You know many other users of course talking to some influencers and you know

certified Evernote consultants and culminating a couple weeks ago with a

Lunch that I had with Chris O'Neil who's the the CEO of ever house? And

my

Takeaway from all that. Is that this whole

quote-unquote crisis is just

Completely made up that there's really I mean it's very normal

It's a very normal part of the evolution of a business

Especially one that's been around for a decade like ever known who pioneered the concept or the category

So you have restructurings and that includes layoffs it includes

Executives getting your place it includes changing the direction of the business. I mean all that stuff is super super normal

It's just I think there's no other notes apps that have been around long enough to reach this stage of maturity

yeah, definitely and I think from like

My sort of perspective from like like do covering everything and other people's that I've talked to in the community

I think it's because of the way that it's been put out in the media

It's sort of one sided to some extent because there's not really been too much from Evernote side

Is is that something that people should be aware of that? You know, there is potentially one sided at the moment

Yeah, I think you know it's interesting because Evernote is unique in the size of its user base. I mean, it's just it's just massive

225 million users

and only a small percentage of those are you know paying customers but still

You know that the number of countries they operate in the number of demographics the number of languages you can't

You can't really be

It's like they have to present a very unified front to be very consistent in their messaging

So it doesn't really make sense for them to be on Twitter answering people, you know

You know 280 characters that will of course be misinterpreted and taken out of context

It doesn't make sense for them to be actually too much in communication. Really

I think what matters is the product is actually coming out with new things

That's like the best answer to any criticism right now. And I think we've seen we've seen a few things like templates

and some small things but what I was really

Impressed by with with talking to Chris is his real passion and dedication to the product

You know

He comes from Google he he was the manager at the Google X kind of

experimental division at Google which he massively grew and increased in science, and he really, you know

we got into the weeds about like

I'm not good. I can't say any specifics cuz it's all gonna be in beta soon, but some really interesting like back in

infrastructural things that will never make headlines

But it's gonna have a huge impact on just like the day-to-day users and like reliability and stability and and stuff like that

So I think that they're they're refocusing on the product

which is which is I think what's needed and

And yeah, I have a lot of hope in their future direction

yeah, I mean there's such a well-rounded package and

It's a it's a shame that we're only hearing this one side of stuff

I mean

Where do you see Evernote in the next like let's say

3 to 5 years if you've got like a good idea of where they go in

ok, so here's where I go into specula peer speculation by

Adapting on the screen

Totally so none of this is based on any kind of insider or confidential information of any kind which I don't have any of that

But I really think so. I came across an

observation I think on some other blog which said that

Or maybe I never gonna plug actually, which said that ever know is the world's largest repository of unstructured data

Which is if you think about it make sense right like any database out there there

I'm sure there's larger basis but they're structured even like Google Docs Gmail is all very highly structured

Evernote notes data is unstructured

right you opened as we all know you open a blank canvas that you just start just start writing things down and

Copying and pasting things. So I think that what's exciting there is you know up until now unstructured data had so little value

Right because you couldn't make sense of it. I had no meeting. It had no no easy

Application. I think what we're gonna see now though is with the rise in the next few years the rise of machine learning

and machine learning being not just

something for experimental research labs in Silicon Valley, but you see you're starting to see features here and there that really

Take advantage of a new level of intelligence that these machines have

And so what's interesting is as machine learning gets more

Capable and accessible the value of unstructured data. It's higher and higher and higher

Right because you can search it you can

You can have like associations like Evernote has the context feature, you know where it gives you

suggestions for notes based on the current note

all those features are going to start to get highly intelligent and much more helpful than they'd been as

Machine learning gives more advanced so I'm pretty excited about that

It could be more like five to eight years for that to really go mainstream

But yeah, yeah. Yeah, I quite like the idea like the fact that

Obviously with the data protection all that in sort of blue

It's more that it could be crowdsource information to some extent

I think you were talking about on Twitter the other day weren't you about like a task manager that did something similar?

Yeah, I'm always I'm always spinning out my my imaginary tails on Twitter

But yeah, I think there's a sting where

it's like

Which of our online behavior is oriented towards what is novel?

What is sensationalistic?

What it's shallow what it's easy to understand easy to digest right?

And we don't really question that oh, of course

I log in and I go onto all these social media and other sites and then I just start reacting

Write react these innocent aeneas and gut checks

whether it's you know your what your friend ate for breakfast or the political news of the day and

that fact I think is I

Realize like a lot of problems

We're facing as a society everything from short attention spans to like the divisive myths in society and in politics

To people feeling which I hear a lot of that with their online behavior, you know, we're spending 11 hours a day consuming media

11 hours a day on our devices, but we're not really building anything with that time. Right? Like are you actually

building something

Durable value over time with the 11 hours a day. You spent online. I think I think most people they aren't

so I think maybe the answer your question in a three to five years or

More specifically, I think I hope there's gonna be a sea change and how people see notes apps

instead of being so oriented towards the public and the novel that they'll instead be more oriented toward the

private and the timeless

hmm, and that's basically the answer to the question I get so often which is why keep notes when I have Google

Hey, it's worth saving when I can just google and find the answer if there's something of value to just keeping this storehouse of

Insights and ideas and knowledge that over time. It's not what Google has it's not what everyone in the world has

It's you it's your private personal collection of knowledge

That's it

You refer to it a lot as the second brain and that's where a lot of your sort of research comes into place

How do you see Evernote fitting in that second brain? I mean obviously you've got the course that dives into it

But how do you see that all working together?

Yeah, so I really see the value

That Evernote gives me at least is being a default recommendation, right?

And actually I'm working now on I identified the 15

Key features that an app that the Notes app needs to have to serve as your personal knowledge management system your second brain

And then we went and gathered

You know at the top I think six or seven notes apps

which we made it like a feature comparison table like checking all the boxes and

That's almost ready

By the time this is out that will probably probably be available for free on our blog

So you can check it out but really almost like all those notes outs work fun every note app

we evaluated but pretty much fulfilled the criteria which makes me think it doesn't matter which

Notes help you to you so much

Right, like there's some little subtleties, but the important thing is that you're using one, right?

like if I have one message for your audience is

Don't let as important as it is to like do your homework and do your research and this is where you provide so much value

Is you can just watch some videos instead of spending countless hours researching?

Once you kind of pick one, that's good enough

That's that's just a good default invest in it. Don't get stopped and stuck on

Comparing features once you settle on one because what matters more is just that you're investing in one not so much which one we think

Yeah, definitely. You don't have to switch and change and sort of move. It's like moving house isn't it with?

Productivity apps you always for lifting loads of stuff that's already been there. I would definitely include that article blowing up

I would love to read it because I would love to know how you've sort of

Dissected what features make a note taker?

Obviously something that can't be ignored at the moment is is the the modular workspace apps they're coming out

What's your opinion on apps like?

There's notion and code that they're sort of bringing in

These apps that combine note-taking and task management and all that. Have you got any thoughts on those I do?

Okay, so here's my take on this

There there's this I haven't written called that before. You said magic what you call a modular modular

Productivity software. I think I don't know whether I heard that or I decided to call them that

I like that. So here's what I think

I think that there is a whole group of mince apps

That are rising or that are kind of rising up right now, and I think they're going after

Really the Microsoft Word slash Google Docs market, right?

It's like Microsoft was disrupted by Google Docs

But now even Google Docs sometimes feels a little bit little bit old, right and there's like the new disruptors. It's like this continuous cycle

And actually this new crop it up shouldn't go after that market

That's the way way way bigger market, you know off just office productivity collaborative productivity software

But that to me is not the same. It's not in all the same function that notes apps are trying to fulfill

Okay, right. So what I see when I use saying notion right is

so here's here's my fundamental belief is that you cannot optimize for your

Private use at the same time as you optimize for public use and collaboration like those are mutually incompatible

Right other thing is like your personal, you know think of like your desk at work, right?

It has like your little flower car your little pictures your pens. Just how you like them notebooks

Okay, that's all optimized for you

But by necessity that means it's not optimized for anyone to just sit down and be like, well, what's all this random stuff, right?

Yeah, so I think you have to use different tools for your private knowledge collection

You try the creative process and that tool will make very different design decisions and have different features

than the one that you use for public, you know for forward or for a

Word processing for publishing for collaboration. So to me that's notes apps over here and

Modular online collaborative, you know office apps over here. So I just think that people should choose different tools

I I agree with you that I think I struggle to like put that into words

But because it's because they're I don't really like go. A lot of the time Evernote is a replacement for notion because

they're very different to some extent because

Notion does work a lot more like Dropbox paper does or or Google Docs? Yes, that that's pretty dry

I like your take on it and

There's something else the real quick which is

What is a strength over here as a weakens over here, right?

So like people often complain about the sinking that ever enhance how they happen. So, you know, wait for it to sink

It's very very slow compared to say the real-time editing of Google Docs

But that has to be that way because of a strength which is the fact that all of your notes

Thousands and thousands of notes are stored on your local machine

So the fact that I can get on the plane and have my entire second brain here and my computer with me

right

which is an incredible benefit that

creates the situation of I need to sync the local data to the cloud, which takes longer I

Got it there. Yeah, that's quite yes. We need we need like a second conversation about just that that's gonna I

Love that see I'll go. Where can everyone find you after this go?

I'm everywhere. Just if you search for teh labs Twitter Instagram

That's fo RT e and then the second word L ABS

YouTube Instagram

LinkedIn Facebook Twitter and then my home my main website which links to everything else is Forte labs CEO

Comm dot CEO. Oh, wow. It's not the it's not the URL

Well, it's been great Avenue to yoga and I'll make sure to include them all below

But thank you very much coming on then. I'll catch you very soon. Anyway, it was a real pleasure. I just gonna thank you

Thank you. Bye

For more infomation >> What's Next for Evernote?! with Tiago Forte - Duration: 17:17.

-------------------------------------------

OUR BIGGEST JOURNEY SO FAR 🐻 | Wildlife Travel Couple: Bugs & Bears - Duration: 3:34.

We are driven.

Driven, to explore and find them in the wild.

The tall

and the small.

The fluffy

and the spiky.

The foolish

and the wise.

The creepy

and the sleepy.

We're Doris and Matthias from Bugs & Bears.

And this is our story.

This is Doris. She's easily scared – and hates potatoes.

That's Matthias. He's a kick-ass surfer – and usually late.

We are from Austria and first met at high school.

In fact it took us four years in the same classroom,

to finally get to know each other on a school trip to Spain.

That was more than ten years ago. Since then we are a couple and traveling together.

We started backpacking on a very tight budget through Asia and South America.

And we loved everything about it: The culture, the food and trying new sports.

Learning how to scuba dive opened this whole new world under the ocean surface to us.

So we got more and more excited for diving and wildlife experiences off the beaten path.

Back home in Vienna we both work as brand and digital designers.

and a voluntary ambulance man.

We both enjoy bouldering, Lindy Hop, and ever since we met,

we've been experimenting with new cameras and loved capturing our travel memories.

This year we left for our biggest journey so far: A wildlife trip around the world.

Finally, time to explore truly remote places and

search for our favorite animals in their natural habitat.

Hearing their breath, their paws in the frozen grass and their captivating songs

is something worth every struggle.

"So apparently this is why they call it rainforest!"

... and definitely something worth protecting.

We really hope to share our excitement for the wild

and encourage you to get out there, to travel and to head on your own adventure.

Is there any animal that you would be really excited to see in the wild?

We're very curious. Let us know in the comments.

We'd appreciate it if you subscribe to our channel.

Drop us a message on Instagram (@bugsandears) and become part of our wildlife travel community.

Bye! Stay curious!

For more infomation >> OUR BIGGEST JOURNEY SO FAR 🐻 | Wildlife Travel Couple: Bugs & Bears - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Projet d'assainissement des sédiments contaminés du récif Randle – Étape 1 - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> Projet d'assainissement des sédiments contaminés du récif Randle – Étape 1 - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Camilla Parker-Bowles et Charles conseillers sexuels, leur projet controversé - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Camilla Parker-Bowles et Charles conseillers sexuels, leur projet controversé - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Depp « obsédé » par Vanessa Paradis, l'étrange raison dévoilée - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Johnny Depp « obsédé » par Vanessa Paradis, l'étrange raison dévoilée - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

INTERVIEW | Jaroslav Kyzlink. LIBUŠE - National Theatre Prague - Duration: 1:22.

When you listen to the old recordings, talk to living witnesses,

the cast was diverse, of course,

and we know that today there is a problem with the voices in general,

not just regarding the strength, but also stamina, phrasing,

a certain kind of Czech interpretative tradition,

although where else if not here should it be cultivated?

But it's not as systematic as it was in the interwar and postwar periods.

On the other hand, just as with other things,

here too exists the so-called commemorative optimism,

this: "In those days it was..."

But if you listen to an authentic recording,

you think: "Hmm, it's good, but it's totally comparable

to some of the performances of our singers."

So it's very individual and I say that with all respect

for both past and future creations.

For more infomation >> INTERVIEW | Jaroslav Kyzlink. LIBUŠE - National Theatre Prague - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Découvrez le secret derrière le collier que Meghan Markle ne peut s'empêcher de porter. - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Découvrez le secret derrière le collier que Meghan Markle ne peut s'empêcher de porter. - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get More Traffic by Blogging LESS | 4 (Sneaky) Tips - Duration: 7:10.

For more infomation >> How to Get More Traffic by Blogging LESS | 4 (Sneaky) Tips - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

HYPNOSIS IN THE ELEVATOR - techniques for confidence - Duration: 11:21.

For more infomation >> HYPNOSIS IN THE ELEVATOR - techniques for confidence - Duration: 11:21.

-------------------------------------------

Who Owns The Statue of Liberty? (New Jersey vs New York) - Duration: 7:29.

Who owns the Statue of Liberty? New York or New Jersey?

It should be straight forward, but the island upon which the statue stands, Liberty Island…

… has been part of a long fight between the states over their river border…

… and the islands between them, …

… with rounds in the 90s, the 80s, the 30s (the 1830s) and possibly more beyond 2000.

But to understand we must first go back to the 1600s.

New Netherland was minding her own business, when England using bigger-navy diplomacy made the Dutch colony hers.

Here the trouble begins, for England split New Netherland in twain, but not cleanly.

The mess wasn't entirely England's fault.

She was far away and maps in the 1600s, while they weren't bad, they weren't good either.

Thus, the charter splitting New Netherlands reads [*clears throat*]: …

"THIS INDENTURE made the four and twentieth day of June, in the sixteenth year of... [*mumbles*] ...

...Whereas... by Letters under Patents of the Great Seal of England, bearing date on or about the twelfth day of...

... [duhduhduhduhduh... OK, OK], did... give and grant...

… all that tract of land... belonging to the westward of Long Island, and Manhitas Island…

… and bounded on the east part by the main sea, and part by Hudson's river...

… which said tract of land is hereafter to be called by the name... of...

… New Caeserea? Or New Jersey."

You pick.

Ugh, hoo-boy is this not an easy read. Paragraph breaks, England, you should try them.

This charter has uncertainty about the names of everything, wrong latitude and longitude numbers, and incomplete descriptions of the rivers.

It's all a vague mess.

For example, is this part of the Hudson river, or not? The charter doesn't say.

And "bounded on the east" but where?

And there's another part about "several other islands" but, which islands exactly?

Like, say Ellis Island and Liberty Island?

England said, whatever, your problem now and left the young colonies to three hundred years of squabbling.

New Jersey said the Hudson flowed out to sea, and her border ran down the middle of the river,…

… like it does in every other colonial charter, and thus the islands Staten, Ellis, and Liberty were hers.

But New York, the Empire State, disagreed.

The Hudson river? Flows roundward then onward.

These islands? New York.

And also the river, the whole river, and the piers you've built into the river.

All New York. All belong to us.

New Jersey didn't agree, but when borders are vague, bigger stick diplomacy rules.

And with the wealthy and powerful city of New Amster-- er... New York at the heart of the conflict, …

… New York got what New York wanted.

When New Caeser-- er... New Jersey asked: "Why don't we split the river?"

New York asked: "Why don't you make me?"

And also: "Where are my taxes from those piers?"

And also: "This island is a small pox quarantine now."

And also: "Stop hitting yourself."

By 1832, New Jersey had enough and called in the teacher, er... Supreme Court.

New York didn't show up -- saying the court had no authority to settle a disagreement between the states.

Which sounds crazy now but was kind of an unsettled question at the time.

Because America was having power struggles with unruly states then…

… and New York blowing off the Supreme Court wasn't helping.

Worse: if the Supreme Court ruled New York must share her borders (which seemed likely) …

… New York would comply... whoops, NO, New York was going to tell the court to get bent.

America, trying to grow up to be a powerful federal goverment, did not want this.

So the Supreme Court decided to not take the case right now, maybe later …

… and then America used some political leverage to get New York to agree to settle the matter privately with New Jersey.

So the two states haggled:

New Jersey gave up her claims to Staten Island and in return…

… New York agreed New Jersey's northern border extended into the river and down the middle…

… past Ellis Island, past Liberty Island...

... squeezing around Staten Island before going back out to sea.

Ah hah! So the Statue of Liberty is in New Jersey!

No, New Jersey also gave up Ellis Island and Liberty Island too.

Which seems like giving up a lot, but look, river access in the age of steam boats was a big deal.

And sacrificing a couple islands to get her piers back was worth it.

And America was happy because a power struggle between her and the states was averted.

And everything was going to be smooth sailing…

Ohhhhhh.......

Uh, anyway, both islands are New York enclaves inside New Jersey's border.

Which does make answering the question "Where is the Statue of Liberty?" …

… with "In New Jersey" technically correct in the most pointless kind of way.

Now in the midst of all this, America noticed Liberty Island's rather strategic position…

… and she took it for herself as federal land and built a pretty star fortress upon it that could shoot in every direction.

Look familiar?

Later when France sent America the Statue of Liberty as a symbol of their eternal friendship …

(A bond forged side-by-side in the heat of the young rebel's battle for freedom from the Empire …

… a bond America would surely "hashtag" never forget.)

… America said: "I will put it right here where it will be the first thing everyone coming to the United States will see! BFFs, France! BFFs, forever."

So the statue was put atop an old Federal Fort on Federal Land and, pow, made a National Monument.

So America owns the statue?

This opens a book titled "What is Federal Land, like what does it mean? for real though?".

Which will be firmly closed as a story for another time otherwise we will never finish this.

It's still only the 60s and we have yet to talk about the squabble over the land below the water... yesreally.

So back to Ellis Island for a moment.

Which, a hundred and fifty years after borders were supposedly settled, New Jersey claimed as hers again, partly.

See: in the 1800s the island was yay big, but by the 1990s, it was *yay* big.

And because the rivalries of youth never really end, New Jersey again brought in the Supreme Court.

This time New York showed up promptly.

The added land, New Jersey said, was hers.

New York disagreed saying the embiggened island was still her island.

Now, how did Ellis island get bigger?

Well New York claimed while digging up the subways she dumped the dirt, uh, here.

In New Jersey's half of the river.

But her dirt = her new land, which is an interesting territorial acquisition strategy.

But neither New York nor New Jersey could find any paperwork for the court to prove where the land came from.

So how Ellis Island grew three sizes is just lost to history.

But whatever. The court ruled everything above the water was New York …

… and everything below the water was New Jersey.

But if below became above, New New Jersey it would be.

And thus this island belongs to New Jersey with just this little original part being New York.

Which is a sublime and ridiculous border that opens the door to one squabble remaining.

Liberty Island was originally yay but now it's *yay*.

Which, means, this part should be New Jersey, not New York.

Though it hasn't been fought over yet, (possibly because neither state has noticed)…

… and while it would still leave Lady Liberty on the New York side.…

… you know what would be on the New Jersey side? The Gift Shop.

And the only thing more important than who owns the monument…

… is who owns the gift shop for the monument. We will see.

But as it is, within the waters of New Jersey, there's an island of New York …

… that's federal land...atop which the national monument of the Statue of Liberty stands.

[music]

Oh, there's also Shooter's island. The State border runs... right through it.

I'm not sure anyone noticed.

Uhh... it's a bird sanctuary run by New York, so whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment