Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Oct 30 2018

Miss You

Sometimes I

Every once in a while…

For no reason at all, I think about you

I sit in silence

And without a warning

When I'm alone

I think about you

I still find myself checking up on you like a habit

I waste time staring at my phone thinking of you

Getting over you was harder than

This suffocating emptiness I feel now

I don't miss you

Now I feel fine without you

Just a little more time and I'll be alright

I don't miss you

Don't miss me too

I still worry

I'm still anxious and worry

That I can't hold back and I'll start calling for you

I pretend that I'm OK

I act indifferent and numb, but

At the smallest trace of you

I break down

Now I can't go a day without a drink

And I started smoking, all because of you

Getting over you was harder than

This suffocating emptiness I feel now

I don't miss you

Now I feel fine without you

Just a little more time and I'll be alright

I don't miss you

Don't miss me too

I don't miss you

Don't miss me too

I should be able to move on, but it takes time

Will I be OK living life without you?

Let me tell myself a lie just so I can erase you…

No I don't miss you

Now I feel fine without you

Just a little more time and I'll be alright

I don't miss you

Don't miss me too

I don't miss you

Don't miss me too

For more infomation >> 에릭남 (Eric Nam) - Miss You MV - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Я хочу лучшего психолога для себя, или Как выбрать психолога. Как понять, что терапевт вам подходит? - Duration: 16:26.

For more infomation >> Я хочу лучшего психолога для себя, или Как выбрать психолога. Как понять, что терапевт вам подходит? - Duration: 16:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Promise - Film by the Bay Film Festival - Terara Entry - Duration: 9:33.

What's wrong, Sam?

I lost my special Pokemon card.

Don't worry, we'll help you find it.

Promise?

I Lucy promise to help find your Pokemon card.

No. I, Mia, promise to help find your Pokemon card.

You can both help me.

Hey! We should all play together!

Let's go!

In recent news

Do you have a rare Pokemon card? Because they are now worth millions!

Ok prefects, assemble.

Now I'll be back in an hour. Make sure no one gets into my office.

Yes Miss Cooper.

Miss Cooper?

Yes, Lucy?

I know that we're learning leadership skills and all,

but what exactly are we protecting in this office every day?

Why you're protecting your future.

Now see you soon. And remember,

if anyone gets into my office, they're expelled.

Mia! Miss Cooper's got my card!

Slow down, what?

That no good Miss Cooper has my card.

She must have picked it up when I lost it four years ago.

Jackson was looking through her window and saw it in her office.

I heard on the radio that that card is worth millions now.

I know. You need to help me break into her office

to get it back before she sells it.

If we get caught we'll be expelled.

I know, but you promised to help me get it back. You and Lucy...

Let's not talk about her.

But I did promise...

Let's get your card back!

Yes! How will we do it?

We'll need a team of highly trained individuals.

Leave it to me.

Is this seriously the best team you could find?

We're in serious trouble.

And where did you find them?

I hacked Miss Cooper's detention records and these were the most frequent names.

What are we doing? Doesn't matter. I'm in and you need me.

I've got the best skills in the business.

In what? Getting stuck on the play equipment?

What skills do you have, jerk?

My mum says I have the intellect of a sophisticated adult.

Sophista what? Speak English.

He is speaking English, dummy!

Piper? Where did you come from?

I've been here the whole time. No one ever notices me.

What? Who's talking?

Ugh, this is such a waste of time.

No, we can totally do this.

You have no idea. I used to be a prefect. I know what you're up against.

Then help us.

Ok, sure.

Let's say you walk through the front door past the first two prefects...

you'll need to sign in at the office.

but, ok, let's just say you sneak past...

make sure you say hi to the security cameras because they are in evert room.

What about the toilets?

Every room! [I just need to use the bathroom.]

Not these ones, you're not!

Then you'll need to break into the safe in the coference room that's hidden behind a false wall...

but good luck, as the room is always filled with prefects.

And you'll never get to use that key as Lucy, the head prefect,

will find you before you even get close. [That's enough, get back to work!]

Sam's a hacker.

Viktor has skills.

Luke is sophisticated

and Piper's invisible [If we're going to do this]

we need to do it now. Miss Cooper just left.

I think I know what to do.

Alright, Piper, it's all you.

Excuse me.

So go over the plan again.

It's simple. So Piper will flood the toilets

and they'll have to call a plumber.

Ew! Call the plumber!

And this will put Viktor into position.

You aren't the usual guy.

Yeah, he's sick.

Well, it's in there.

Meanwhile Mia and Luke will infiltrate the office...

Can I help you?

I'd like to enrol my son, please.

Alright, I'll get the papers.

allowing me to disable the cameras.

It's in. Work your magic, Sam.

Job done.

Argh! It's done it again!

Alright, I'm ready for the distraction.

Distraction in three... two...

Oh my gosh!

Hey guys, you've gotta come check this out!

I've found it, but I'm going to need to make some noise.

Just be ready for my signal. Viktor, it's your time to shine. I want you to make a bang.

That, I can do.

Ok, in 3... 2... 1...

[Bang]

Ok put your phone on it and leave it to me.

You're a genius Sam!

Something's not right.

That's it. Turn it off.

Everyone do their rounds and get back to their posts

and bring that parent and plumber to me.

Yes Lucy.

I'm opening it! No, I'm opening it!

Sam, I'm in trouble. Get me out of here.

Sir, you need to leave. I can't!

Hey, come out. Lucy want's to see you.

Get me out of here now!

It's all falling apart. Everyone's cover is about to be blown.

Do something, Sam!

Haley, go get Luke out of there now.

I'm going to get in so much trouble for this.

[Fire alarm ringing]

Uncle Jim! I was wondering where you were!

Sorry about him. He's always wondering off like this.

Come on, let's get you out of here.

Piper! Where'd you come from?

I'm here to rescue you. Let's go!

Mia, put the card down.

Lucy, you don't understand.

No, you don't understand.

I'm the head prefect. It's my job to protect that card.

It's not her card. She's just going to sell it and keep the money.

You don't know that.

Yes I do! It's Sam's card!

Remember Sam? Remember Me?

Of course I...

We promised Sam that we'd get his card back.

Now look at you!

What's going on?

There was a fire alarm, so we followed the correct protocols.

But there's no fire! Where's Lucy?

She ran back inside!

My card...

Seal all exits! Make sure no one gets out!

Mia, just drop the card and get out before it's too late.

I am not leaving without the card.

It's gone. The card is gone.

No!

Mia, did you get the card?

I couldn't. Lucy didn't let me take it.

I'm so sorry, Sam.

No, I'm sorry Sam.

Lucy!

I knew she had us guarding something but I had no idea what.

I don't know what to say.

Thank you, but you didn't have to.

No, you were right.

I forgot about the promise. I forgot about the two of you.

We didn't forget about you, but what are you going to do now?

I don't know But I don't think this prefect thing is going to work out.

Well, whatever you need, we're here to help.

Promise?

I, Sam, promise to help you.

No I, Mia, promise to help you.

[Students rush over to promise]

For more infomation >> The Promise - Film by the Bay Film Festival - Terara Entry - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [KOREAN INSTANT NOODLE] Paldo Cheese Dakgalbi Noodles!!! 10 Servings [5000kcal][Use CC] - Duration: 5:27.

hello it's kinoshita yuka

today !

Jaaan !

i received from the korean Paldo company

plenty of Ofuta Cheese Dakgalbi Noodles, that we are going to eat it for today

it looks that Ofuta is a famous noodle in korea

they call it in koean "Wantoukon"!

it's a korean noodle

but they start producing it here in japan

a Cheese Dakgalbi Noodles, this looks so tasty

and i'm so glad that is available here in japan as well

so, let's start eating !

let's see what's inside the box first

the cover is so cute

a yellow bird character!

let's open the cover !

inside, the noodles...

sauce...

with cheese powder

and seasonings!

let's start with adding the seasonings to the noodles

there is chicken as well

and after that we add the hot water

i'm going to do that for all the cups here

hay, i made 10 cups

and now let's add Cheese Dakgalbi sauce

aaah, red !!

the same color as the fire noodle

and we mix !

and now we add cheese powder

mixing this with the red sauce will make it mild

and after that we mix

because mixing it is so hard, let's add some of the hot water

this is will make it much easier to mix it

Jaaan, we did it

this looks spicy a little bit

but because it contains cheese, it's going to be okay

itadakimasu !

the spicy korean noodles are always tasty

this is how it looks the red noodle

we all know that Cheese Dakgalbi is so spicy

mmmm!!!

mmmm!

this is spicy !

but it's not that painful, you can feel the spiciness but it will go by drinking tea

and the noodle is chewy and tasty

mmmmm!!

because the cheese here is a powder, the feeling is different than Cheese Dakgalbi

when i tried Cheese Dakgalbi, i topped it with plenty of cheese

but the spicy taste of it is good

it's so much fun to eat a spicy food and drink with it plenty of tea

the noodle is chewy...

and the spicy side of the sauce is much stroger than the sweet side

and the aroma of cheese is so good

this will be so good with rice and chicken

aaaaah !!

aaah, poor bears

bears !!

hay !

do your best, bears

there are many kinds of chewy noodle-type in korea

the noodle is like a gum and so chewy

and i really like this texture so much

mmmmm!!

the spiciness is mild compared to the fire noodles

and because it's not that painful you can enjoy it

the spiciness covers all my mouth now

the last bite, itadakimasu

mmmmm!!

gochisousamadeshita !

the korean Cheese Dakgalbi noodle was so tasty

it was spicy but the taste was notable

and it's not that painful, what makes is enjoyable to eat it

the noodle is chewy and i like that

but i wished if the cheese is more

because i like adding plenty of cheese

but the aroma of cheese was so rich

you can say that its spiciness is like the normal version of the fire noodle

and because it was so tasty, why you don't try it as well ?

And as always thank you for watching !

if there's anything You want me to do

please tell me in a comment Section below

if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons

bye bye

all rights reserved. copyright © 2018 Kinoshita Yuka

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [KOREAN INSTANT NOODLE] Paldo Cheese Dakgalbi Noodles!!! 10 Servings [5000kcal][Use CC] - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

이미 콘셉트는 이재형이 다 정해놔부렀어! - Duration: 0:56.

Hello, I'm Jae hyeong from The Rose!

Our team, The Rose is preparing a photo book project through Makestar this time,

The concept of this project has not been decided yet!

If I decide on the concept.. um..considering that our album concept is dawn time..

There are a lyrics 'No one to look back' from our title song, 'she's in the rain'~

When I look back and turned around but no one was around! Yes,there is nobody!

Let me pose like the feelings!

Yes! I think this kind of pose is very confident for me.

I hope you can refer to this concept!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment