Thursday, December 27, 2018

Youtube daily report Dec 27 2018

Meghan Markle refused Queen Elizabeth's help to step in and deal with family feud

The queen reached out and offered to help Meghan Markle deal with the spiraling food with her dad Thomas

According to Royal sources

But Megan refused a 92 year-old monarchs help

Because she wanted to deal with the matter herself Vanity Fair has claimed

The source is said to have told the US map

She was very concerned that it the Markell situation

Was spiraling out of control

Which it was

Buckingham Palace wanted to be able to do something

And be proactive

How to make the situation go away

It was a direction from the queen

So her courtiers were under strict instructions

To sort it out

But Kensington Palace was not singing from the same hymn sheet

And that was because the message was coming from Mega

She didn't want to engage

And thought that she can handle it on her own

There was a lot of tension between courtiers within the two Royal households and I think it just got to a point where it was stale

And neither could move

It comes just days after Thomas

74

Appeals for the queen

To step in and heal the rift between him

And his 37 year old daughter on Good Morning Britain

The retired lighting Hollywood director told host Piers Morgan

I would appreciate anything she

The queen

Can do

I would think she would want to resolve the family problem

All Families

Royal or otherwise

Are the same and they should be together

Certainly around the holiday

Thomas also revealed he has been texting Megan every day for weeks

And said she's yet to reply to his message

But Royal biographer Ingrid Seward believes The Duchess of Sussex

Sex has no intention of healing the rift at the moment

And warn Thomas's actions could drive the most patient person A Million Miles Away

Thanks you for watching

Please Delight

I'm sure if you feel the video is useful

And don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments section below

Meghan Markle and prices talks about dead Family Feud

Thomas Michaels comments about being ghosted by megginson

She married Prince

The Royal household

The Duchess of Sussex

Texas Hold'em

To discuss how to deal with her father after he publicly begged

The queen to help you

Thomas Markle has not

Spoken to Megan since she married

The Fallout on her

He said I'm very disappointed by it

I'm not sure why

What's happening

Pleading for the queen to get involved

Thomas

74

Said

I would appreciate anything she can

Do

I would think she would want to resolve family problems

All Families

Royal or otherwise

They should all be together certainly around the holidays

How sources said the Royal household had become enraged and yet exhausted

Thomas and believe he has gone a step too far by trying to draw the queen into the room

I seen your power source said

The queen is a dignified woman

Even if she disagreed with the way her grandson's wife on deeper staff were dealing with the matter

She would certainly not become involved on this level

Courtiers are also said to be deeply concerned about Thomas'

To carry on making public statements

37 who is expecting her first child in the

In a Good Morning Britain

Thomas

I've been trying to reach out to her for several weeks

Everyday I try to text

I just haven't received any comment back

I just keep asking her to respond back to me

I haven't got any response back

I said letter as well

Despite giving an interview nearly two weeks ago

Thomas insisted I've been quiet for 6 months

Returned anything back to me

No one said a word to me

Confused

I'm hopeful that soon something will be resolved and will be thinking

This can continue forever

People are saying I should be quiet about this and not speak

If I don't speak

They will speak to me

That hasn't happened

I don't plan to be silent for the rest of my life

I love my daughter very much and she has to know that

I would really appreciate if she would just call me

Reach out to me somehow

Send me a text

Just say you there and you hearing me

Thomas has nuts

Spoken to Megan

He said

For the incident I've apologized 100 times 4

I don't feel that that's worthy of being shunned or ghosted that's ridiculous

Behavior

Speaking of a letter he wrote to Megan

He said

I also pointed out the Royals have

Never played pool naked

Nor have I dressed up as a Nazi

The Outburst was a reference to Harry being pictured nude in Vegas in 2012

In 2005

There have been reports of a breakdown in relations between Megan and The Duchess of Cambridge

Actress Megan was difficult to send emails to staff

24 Stafford

Thomas said Megan had always been a very controlling person

But yeah

Megan's always

She's never been rude to anyone to my knowledge

I just can't see her being rude to anyone

It's not her

Thomas wants

How to make contact before Megan gives birth

He said there has to be a place

It's for me

I'm her father and I will be the grandfather to the children so all I can say is that I'm here

She knows it

I'm certainly hoping that everything goes well and they produce a beautiful baby and I'll get to see a little more little

Harry

That would be very nice and I look forward to that

I think she'll make a great mom and maybe things will soften a little bit and we'll connect again

Reached out to her

Tumi

I love her very much

Thomas

Who lives in the US border to Rosarito in Mexico

Said he would be spending Christmas Day at the sand toys to lot of children that have been neglected

Around this time of year

Royal Insiders

Best Diana's involvement with the Royals

Sarah Ferguson was on holiday in St. Tropez with her lover 1992

Infatuation with Texan Playboy Steve White also cause concern behind Palace walls

Diana's Royal Life with Martin

Eating disorders and clashes with Prince Charles over his secret relationship with Camilla

A source said

Even though the Royal household is treating with her father as A Private Matter

Concerned is circling that the situation is reaching a crisis

Does point

Samantha Markle

Samantha Markle has claimed her sister

For Christmas for the second time in a row

The fifty-three-year-old today revealed The Duchess of Sussex

Fixes estrangement from 74 year olds

Wedding to Prince Harry

Taking two

Twitter Samantha Ruth

My life is great and after having a heart attack the wedding and them two Christmases she does not even call him

Humanitarian my asterisk asterisk

And she retracted her Christmas message to Megan

37

Attract the merry Christmas

You don't deserve it

How dare you walk into a church

It's just another chapter in the Markle family drama that has unfolded in the public eye since Megan

Royal family

Thomas Markle have been expected

Did to walk Meghan down the aisle at St George's Chapel Windsor in May but pulled out due to health concerns

The decision not to attend his daughter's wedding came just days after it was revealed photographs taken of him through

Preparing for the

Of him being fitted for a suit and working out has been staged

Megan has not spoken to her with Thomas even finding out she was pregnant in a radio

In a Christmas card

Samantha Markle Meghan to heal the rift with their father

Thomas was very hurt that she was avoiding him

But Samantha

I've never seen anyone so rude and hurtful and heartless and absent the soul in my life

Samantha Markle shame on you for what you have done to our father

Nephew autocine can fix this

She added

Forgiven

And have the Christmas spirit in a peaceful heart

Apparently you're not capable and I don't know enough profane words to articulate how I feel

Wow

Thomas Markle spent Christmas Day handing out food and toys to homeless kids

5000 miles from his daughter

But he has previously revealed he has held out hope he will reunite with his daughter and meet his

Future grandchild

Doing spring next

Year

The former American actress has had a whirlwind for marrying Prince Harry and maybe for the couple

But Megan

Family drama has seen Goodwill with the

The public Slaughter Royal author has claimed

Penny junor want the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had lost some of their popularity since their May wedding

She put it down to Megan's ongoing wrist with her father with 74 year old Thomas Markle recently revealed

He had been texting his daughter everyday with no reply

Jenner told the Press Association

I think it has been the next year for Harry and Meghan

They seem to have lost some of the Goodwill and admiration that was so hearted when I married

To sort things out with her father has been a huge mistake

We obviously don't know the truth about her relationship with him it seems beyond extraordinary that Harry has never met

She says that she hasn't spoken to him or make contact with him

And she said speculation that the 37-year old was Kate Middleton also haven't helped

It has been suggested that Megan was involved in the gasp of Cambridge

With Kate remote to have been brought to tears during her brother-in-law s wedding preparations

Prince Harry before

Steer with Megan also hasn't helped

Speculation there is tension

Between the couples

Generac

The more depressed right negative things

The less Charming Harry is prepared to being so the more negative the stories

It is all very sad because Harry and Meghan are great double Act

Kensington Palace declined to comment

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle refused Queen Elizabeth's help to step in and deal with family feud - Duration: 12:09.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Movano L3H2 2.3 CDTI 125pk | Navi - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Opel Movano L3H2 2.3 CDTI 125pk | Navi - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Rapid Spaceback 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Škoda Rapid Spaceback 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Superb 1.4 TSI 125pk Greentech Active - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Škoda Superb 1.4 TSI 125pk Greentech Active - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Karoq DSG-7 Style Business - Panorama - 19" - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Škoda Karoq DSG-7 Style Business - Panorama - 19" - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk Drive - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Škoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk Drive - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Rapid Spaceback 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk Drive + Tech pakket - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Škoda Rapid Spaceback 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk Drive + Tech pakket - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Tạo Vân Giả Gỗ Sơn BEHR Cho Điểm Nhấn Cầu Thang Đẹp ,Thôn Quê Son Doong ? - Duration: 11:11.

For more infomation >> Tạo Vân Giả Gỗ Sơn BEHR Cho Điểm Nhấn Cầu Thang Đẹp ,Thôn Quê Son Doong ? - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Rapid Spaceback 1.2 TSI Greentech 90pk DSG-7 Drive + Tech pakket - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Škoda Rapid Spaceback 1.2 TSI Greentech 90pk DSG-7 Drive + Tech pakket - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Rapid Spaceback 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk Drive + Tech pakket - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Škoda Rapid Spaceback 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk Drive + Tech pakket - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Rapid Spaceback 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk Drive + Tech pakket - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Škoda Rapid Spaceback 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk Drive + Tech pakket - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Rapid Spaceback 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk DSG Drive + Tech pakket - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Škoda Rapid Spaceback 1.0 TSI Greentech 95pk DSG Drive + Tech pakket - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

MADE IN CHINA! Gaoko Love 100Days #6 - Duration: 0:31.

The moment you realize that these people aren't talking Japanese, but Chinese.

For more infomation >> MADE IN CHINA! Gaoko Love 100Days #6 - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Мишура 2 см х 2 м, золотая - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Мишура 2 см х 2 м, золотая - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Green Day & Twenty One Pilots - Boulevard of Hype Dreams (Letra e Tradução) - Mashup | Áudio - Duration: 3:50.

Sometimes I feel cold, even paralyzed

My interior world needs to sanitize

I've got to step through or I'll dissipate

I'll record my step through for my basement tapes

Ah, ah, ah

Ah, ah, ah, ah

Nice to know my kind will be on my side

I don't believe the hype

And you know you're a terrible sight

But you'll be just fine

Just don't believe the hype

Yeah, they might be talking behind your head

Your exterior world can step off instead

It might take some friends and a warmer shirt

But you don't get thick skin without getting burnt

Nice to know my kind will be on my side

I don't believe the hype

And you know you're a terrible sight

But you'll be just fine

Just don't believe the hype

No, I don't know which way I'm going

But I can hear my way around

No, I don't know which way I'm going

But I can hear my way around

No, I don't know which way I'm going

But I can hear my way around

But I can hear my way around

But I can hear my way around

Nice to know my kind will be on my side

I don't believe the hype

Ah

Ah

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

'Til then I walk alone

(walk alone)

Nice to know my kind will be on my side

I don't believe the hype

And you know you're a terrible sight

But you'll be just fine

Just don't believe the hype

Ah, ah, ah

Ah, ah, ah, ah

For more infomation >> Green Day & Twenty One Pilots - Boulevard of Hype Dreams (Letra e Tradução) - Mashup | Áudio - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

K-9 with Lancaster County Drug Task Force has active first year - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> K-9 with Lancaster County Drug Task Force has active first year - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

K-9 shot mall tribute - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> K-9 shot mall tribute - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Kristen Auriemma | Love of the Craft - Duration: 2:17.

If I didn't take photos, I feel like It would be a part of me missing.

That sounds so lame.

But, I feel like it's literally a part of my soul.

I just feel at home when I'm taking pictures.

Whether it's like a client or I'm shooting the city, or a complete stranger.

I just feel It's right for me.

If I never got paid a cent for taking photographs, I would still pick up my camera and take pictures

every day.

I don't have one set goal.

I don't wake up every day and go: "Today is this!

I'm going to do the exactly this.

And this is what's going to happen."

I don't have an expectation of myself.

I just shoot because I love it.

Often times, if I do have a goal in mind for a specific shoot, it'll go on a completely

different direction and I kind of like that.

It's kind of like life.

You know?

Nothing goes according to plan.

Ever.

My position at B&H is live chat and email support.

Basically I handle inquiries ranging from, what is the best lens for this camera?

What is the best camera for me starting out?

It absolutely helps that I do shoot out in the field.

Because I can recommend things that have personally worked for me.

Especially for beginners.

Because I remember how it felt being completely overwhelmed and not knowing what gear is this?

'Cuz there's opinions all over the place.

I can kind of like empathize and guide them based on my experience.

I would hope that if somebody looks at my photos they would wonder like: Is there more

to this story?

Is there more to what's happening here?

It's more than just a model posing.

I like to create a scene.

I like to create a mood.

If I can look at a photograph and feel something and feel that there was more going on than

what meets the eye, that's what I want to bring.

That's what I want people to think when they look at my work.

My name is Kristen Auriemma, and I photographed For the Love of the Craft.

Am I head tilting a lot?

For more infomation >> Kristen Auriemma | Love of the Craft - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Salvation army - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> Salvation army - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB - CUT] Which Star are You from - Testerhoon with iKON's Chanwoo Previews - Duration: 0:50.

Hello Everyone, nice to meet you

[Which Star was 1 Milllion Subscriber] I'm Testerhoon

[Here is...] There's a lot of popular people in YG

[Idols in YG Entertainment] Their Idol

No one didn't know

- oh YG - ahh YG

[Today's Guest of guest is iKON Jung Chanwoo]

[The Best Combination] It's really best combination

The 50 years old Noodle

all this is 5,000 won right?

[Testerhoon X iKON Jung Chanwoo]

[Best Food Eating Tours]

(Delicious)

(Hello~) Oh Hello

(to. Testerhoon) Can we take a picture for once please

(to. Testerhoon) I'm your fan

[Become ordinary person overnight] Like I'm going out with celebrity

['Which Star are You from' now released, fixed the channel]

sub trans+edit: laluna

No comments:

Post a Comment