Monday, December 31, 2018

Youtube daily report Dec 31 2018

Coming of age story

but each evening while the old man's scratched and skipping records spun

round and round filling the tiny house with the sound of the blues those

thoughts vanished from my mind the blues boom the Blues like the contents of a

Mojo bag the Blues contained a magical mix of black cat bone and crossroads

dirt of Love's that were lost and loves that were never meant to be of notes

that floated like cigarette smoke and sounds that washed away the memory of my

working day peppered with images of the bordello and the Bible those songs were

flavored with all the passions of a Baptist preacher who still savored the

sins of the flesh it was a blend of backtalkin but shaken and cat Colin and

his MOG dissuade seductively back and forth before the stove stirring her

magic pot with a large wooden spoon tongues of steam billowed up and swirled

around her body like spirits from the black abyss sometimes the delicate strap

of a black lace bra slipped from underneath her sleeveless blouse on her

bare white shoulder like an invitation for me to see all I thought of was

humping as the thump thump thumping of the blues mimic the bee of my heart

pumping my blood until it bubbled through my veins like bootleg corn

whiskey oh I imagined myself licking her willing breasts and neck like those

lucky tongues of steam until with a single wisp of hair hanging undone upon

her forehead let the swaying tale of a witch's cat she was rather

each time she caught me staring at her she looked me up and down like she was

thinking about all the secret things she could have a boy like me with all my

energy and eagerness to please do for her

sometimes she took a piece of raw meat can roll it suggestively between the

tips of her fingers and thumb she rolled it before my eyes suggesting she could

do the same to me if only if only I would take and eat from her hand then

casting a come-hither glance and extending her offering to me she posed a

question that was loaded like a gun do you want some or sometimes she offered

me a sip from her glass of blood red wine but while I stood there stiff as a

marble statue in the grip of her dark eyes I could not answer and felt like

she was bidding me drink from the cup of death itself do you want some she stood

before me with her bedroom eyes and her blood red lips and I hoped that like a

vampire she needed a steady diet of boys my age to keep the effects of time from

ravishing her body do you want some yes oh yes like a prisoner bound and

tortured upon some medieval rack my toes curled in my face flushed with blood

each time she primped her lips and stretched her eyes across my body until

yes the cry echoed the dank dungeon of my mind yes the answer in my heart was

always yes yes yes but the answer on my lips was always no

suit yourself she said swinging her hair and turning

her head away from me before like an afterthought she threw a backward glance

at me you don't know what you're missing

coming of age story

For more infomation >> Looking For A Great New Coming Of Age Story? Watch This Now - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Video này sẽ giúp bạn Đánh bầu cua trên điện thoại luôn thắng - Duration: 9:07.

For more infomation >> Video này sẽ giúp bạn Đánh bầu cua trên điện thoại luôn thắng - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

Chia Sẻ Cách Thắt Cà Vạt 2019, Có 3 Không Một Cho Anh Trai U70, Dân Dã Thôn Quê Son Doong ? - Duration: 10:52.

For more infomation >> Chia Sẻ Cách Thắt Cà Vạt 2019, Có 3 Không Một Cho Anh Trai U70, Dân Dã Thôn Quê Son Doong ? - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2019 | Best Moments 🎁 - Duration: 10:10.

For more infomation >> Happy New Year 2019 | Best Moments 🎁 - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

NÓNG 01/01/2019 - Tin tức 24h mới nhất - HÀNH TRÌNH PHÁ ÁN - TIN MỚI NHẤT TRONG NGÀY #020 @E4U - Duration: 23:26.

For more infomation >> NÓNG 01/01/2019 - Tin tức 24h mới nhất - HÀNH TRÌNH PHÁ ÁN - TIN MỚI NHẤT TRONG NGÀY #020 @E4U - Duration: 23:26.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2019 | Best Moments 🎁 - Duration: 10:10.

For more infomation >> Happy New Year 2019 | Best Moments 🎁 - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Zagrajmy w Tomb Raider I odc.1 - Wilki - Duration: 43:02.

For more infomation >> Zagrajmy w Tomb Raider I odc.1 - Wilki - Duration: 43:02.

-------------------------------------------

Bonne année 2019 (Besoin de vous pour la prochaine vidéo !) - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Bonne année 2019 (Besoin de vous pour la prochaine vidéo !) - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Rapid Response Week: Controlling Bleeding - Duration: 14:01.

For more infomation >> Rapid Response Week: Controlling Bleeding - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

Sea Lion In Labor Pain | Kritter Klub - Duration: 2:50.

My wife is in labor

She's getting ready to give birth

Pushes his wife up

Thanks boo

In labor

Hold on;; Just a bit more;; You can do it

Gives birth to a beautiful baby sea lion

Licks the baby

Calls for the little one

Follow me~

I don't have the courage yet

Next level

Diving

Mom, where did you go?

Mom and dad are here waiting for you

Slips its way into the water

No comments:

Post a Comment