Thursday, December 27, 2018

Youtube daily report Dec 28 2018

welcome back to my channel

in this video

i'm going to show you how to use the wall hanging pots as a hanging planter

it's a wall hanging pot

now i'm going to plants some zinnia and coleus plants

i just use the coco peat to pot the plants

after potting

i just put some stones on the top layer of the soil

after potting

i'm going to connect the two pots with a nylon rope

after connecting the pots we can easily hang as a hanging planter

finally watering the planters

we can use these planters for indoor plants

very easy to water these type hanging planters

we can pour water twice a week

and also keep them in bright light places

hope you'll enjoy this video

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Something Different Hanging Flower Pots | Unique Hanging Baskets/Pots | Hanging Garden//GREEN PLANTS - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Белый бюстгальтер Josie, большие размеры чашки - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Белый бюстгальтер Josie, большие размеры чашки - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Конструктор Shopkins большой в ассортименте - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Конструктор Shopkins большой в ассортименте - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Westmoreland Co. Sheriff's 2 Teenage Sons Charged In Florida Armed Robbery - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Westmoreland Co. Sheriff's 2 Teenage Sons Charged In Florida Armed Robbery - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Nướng Kẹo Theo Phong Cách Tân Hoa Ban Food | Phạm Văn auto - Duration: 8:40.

For more infomation >> Nướng Kẹo Theo Phong Cách Tân Hoa Ban Food | Phạm Văn auto - Duration: 8:40.

-------------------------------------------

Thánh lô thần đề thần lô đại hiệp soi cầu xsmb miền bắc ngày hôm nay 28.12 - Duration: 11:47:00.

For more infomation >> Thánh lô thần đề thần lô đại hiệp soi cầu xsmb miền bắc ngày hôm nay 28.12 - Duration: 11:47:00.

-------------------------------------------

美媒:越南在近海打捞到的鱼雷对美影响到底有多大?注意我国态度 - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> 美媒:越南在近海打捞到的鱼雷对美影响到底有多大?注意我国态度 - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Jefferson Forest advances in K-Guard Holiday Classic - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Jefferson Forest advances in K-Guard Holiday Classic - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

ఏ ఇంట్లో అయితే ఈ దీపాన్ని వెలిగిస్తారో ఆ ఇంట్లో డబ్బుకి ఎటువంటి లోటు ఉండదు|How to earn more money - Duration: 1:47.

For More Updates Please Subscribe

For more infomation >> ఏ ఇంట్లో అయితే ఈ దీపాన్ని వెలిగిస్తారో ఆ ఇంట్లో డబ్బుకి ఎటువంటి లోటు ఉండదు|How to earn more money - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

三款CP值超高!萬元以下有找珠寶首飾!鑽石|鑽戒|項鍊|戒指|K金耳環|法蝶珠寶 - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> 三款CP值超高!萬元以下有找珠寶首飾!鑽石|鑽戒|項鍊|戒指|K金耳環|法蝶珠寶 - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

INDO SUB/ENG SUB [Pergi ke sisa Vlog Guam dan pergi bekerja] - Duration: 11:09.

Chanu Life

Channel registration and good button please

Hello everyone

It is Chanu in Chagnurife

I

I will go to Guam today.

celebration

You know it up to the instant

I was on Cheju Island

I went on a trip with Behu (Jeju Island friendship trip went at 11)

I will go to Guam with my friend again.

I want to heal something so much

Please enjoy Guam Vlog (Today's Chanu Life)

Please give me! (You can count on me)

Channel registration and good button (Do not forget while going to Guam)

Everyone arrived at Guam

Here is

It is a PIC resort (PIC resort where you can stay at Guam)

I came with my mom dad when I was little

I also went to Saipan twice

I stayed at the next PIC resort (big resort in Guam and Saipan)

PIC

Is penguin famous (Is not a penguin Kingfisher ...)

This child, everyone

Shiheki (PIC's mascot)

PIC's mascot (Chanu is doing his best while taking a mascot)

You came to heal, right? (It does not appeal to the advertiser)

Yes, I will publish (finally enter the residence)

It is inside the PIC resort

There will be something like this coming in

It sounds like a dog, is not it? (Towel setting of high quality)

I heard that the sea can be seen

I will go out here once.

You came to heal, right? Is there someone who can open the door?

Everyone, this is the 21st floor (windows that opened after the twists and turns (?))

Does everyone see the night view

This is the pool

It will be invisible, but the black part is all sea

I will show you again in the morning

The black part is all in the sea

For Guam and Saipan

Many cases come to see the scenery

Because the rice of this resort is very delicious

Tomorrow, get up with my friends

I am going to have breakfast

Tentatively

I will lie on the bed.

I want to heal Janu (I got tired)

When coming during such a rest

I have to listen to a single song (a playlist of Chanu who came to play)

But when I think about it

I have copyright

It is impossible to let the song be heard (that's right)

I will only listen to iKON's songs

Even songs of iKON ...

Chanu's iKON playlist

I will try to select songs for you

I will let BGM be heard directly

It's a song that goes very well with Guam (I'll let you sing a song) Ikemen Note: I will only tell my songs)

New song that suits you, 'Cocktail'

It looks like Vlog, is not it?

Vlog like domestic first Vlog

Let's listen to 'Cocktail' which Chagne will tell us directly

Yehuei

Vlog!

Because it is night, I will do so far.

Channel registration and good button

Everyone, I am now

I came to the neighbor next door next door (I came to see my friend)

I will introduce my friends

Youha

I admit that I am a lover

It is my friend who left the same junior high school and high school

I hope this friendship will last long!

I have to get up early in the morning tomorrow

Tomorrow morning

Let's meet again when we eat breakfast

Channel registration and good button

Yes, everyone is a Chauni

At Guam

I opened the morning of the first day

As soon as it is in the morning

Swollen up

I saw the ocean, but

It is truly amazing.

Sue!

Can you guys see it?

This is seen at PIC resort

Ocean view where you can heal even by just watching

Ocean view with ocean in the front

The name is like Tumon Beach

I wanted to play early

Because I am hungry

I'm going to have breakfast with my friends.

high

Taste!

can you see it

Many came when it was small.

This breakfast is the most delicious (delicious breakfast in the resort that is left in the mind)

I will eat it.

Mokuban begins after eating a bite

Everyone should come and eat (?) Please

Please eat (delicious and true, really)

In Korea it's 7 degrees below zero

How about here now?

30 ℃ (Guam is 30 ℃)

It is 37 degrees higher than Korea

I wonder how I can live there

I would have lived there until yesterday

- Where are you from - Korea

- Slowly (full) eating - Thank you

Good at Korea ...

Shall I say to TMI

I am

I can not eat rice without drinks

By reference to

Chanu Life 300 thousand achievement (reference)

I am…

- You baked the bread - yeah

Burn it one more time

It is better to have more quickly

If you say so, you can not say anything

By reference to

Now also referring to my mood

I'm filming (with camera) ...

It is better to erase it.

Channel registration and good button

This friend is a soldier

I have no time.

Because I could not go on a trip

If you can do it later ... (a friend who plays mischief soon)

Do not eat (you can not eat rice if you do not have any drinks)

You can eat

-well done? -Thank you

Drink, you can! Take it easy!

There are many Jimoti that Korean is good at Guam (TIP of Chanu Life)

Bring me (wearing a cool little sister in the shade)

You taught it properly (satisfied)

Channel registration and good button

I am now a PIC resort in Guam

I am coming in front of Tumon Beach (I guess I can see the swan that I finally swim)

I am already in the ocean

I came swimming.

When I go to Guam, I will go to the absolute ocean

I thought you would absolutely swim!

I came swimming.

No good!

There were a lot of people

It was not a waterproof camera, it could not be attached

I will overlook it (since the camera is important)

Everyone

Because I will shed the music back

Please award the sea (the emerald sea which Chagne will show instead of swimming)

Chanu changed BGM

That is probably like a lover's cape

Well, I will go swimming.

Bye bye

For those who have disappointment

Iconic and for all of you

We brought the sea

Tumon beach, direct shipment to the nearby shops (photographer: friend)

It's been very hot

I will enter the sea instead for the registrants

I became more envious when I saw it.

While saying that let's go 300,000 registrants

It may be 300 thousand

When it is up, it may be 300 thousand

Still I'm sorry for yourself

Do not leave me alone if you turn off the camera (Please refer to it)

But the popular YouTube bar to do as my friend said

Let's go up to 300 thousand registrants!

I do not know the reason but I wish 300,000 registrants in the water

I have to do it again

Take a picture in the distance ...

Please do not see it falling down once again

The feeling of PD is felt from my friend ...

Everyone at Chanu Life

I do not spit

- Let's go up to 300 thousand registrants! -Let's go!

You came to heal, right?

While organizing

Yes, I was a Chaune

Well, I will go out with my friends

Lia friend friend .avi

Channel registration and good button

Everyone, I am now

Be in front of Tumon Beach

I'm coming to Sunset BBQ

Tumon Beach BBQ (Shrimp + Samgyeopsal + Cone + Sausage + Rib + California Roll) with a well-organized structure

can you see it

here

While watching the sunset

I am grilling meat and eating it.

Let us eat

California Roll (1st menu)

Samgyeopsal (second menu)

It is the most delicious to go out and eat

I ...

And ...

Do not worry about anything like this coming easily

It is the first time I have eaten rice and playing (it is the first time I have found happiness in busy everyday)

To be honest I was very tired

I think that healing is done thanks to such time

I owe it.

- I was squirling you - yes?

I was discharged (Rear Friend's reaction 222. avi)

What do you mean you've been discharged?

If I had not been alone you could not do it

Huh? (Rear friend 333. avi)

Without me you could not have been alone (a friend who gradually disappoints)

Huh? (Another funny thing (sorry))

Sausage is good!

Everyone, this Sunset BBQ

Please come enjoy it when you come to Guam.

It's amazing.

Even the sun is beautiful and it is really nice. Everyone please come (Please enjoy the sunset BBQ)

Yet

When I saw it now

Why do you feel bad?

Although it is Vlog

I feel somewhat missing

So

Can you write a composition in Guam?

In a loud voice

When you come to my YouTube

It is a stage that must pass through without fail

It will be fun to do this at once

I will go soon.

Guam

What if you are PIC and you are writing composition?

What on earth are I?

Then, why am I ...?

Okay (1 question in doubt)

You do not have to be funny

I will do it in Guam (obsession with Chang PD who works hard for the quantity)

Guam

To be impressed (popular YouTube bar looking for impression of AIUEIO composition)

Guam

That man who does not answer even if it continues ...

Still my friend

I guys are friends (no doubt two losses)

Even if I fail, it is human to challenge

That's a cool guy

What do you think is the reason why iKON got a grand prize?

Because I failed ...

I tried to fail

Thanks to that (I'm talking to make AIUEO composition a try)

iKON received the Best Song Awards of the Year Songwriter Award, Top 10 Award (Please refer to it)

Did you see we get a grand prize?

- You said you saw it, were they?

Yossi Yoshi

End with a praise brilliantly (?)

I have to see such a thing

good!

Children really seem to like it

Are you treating me a child now?

You can not eat you are spicy.

Oh, it is very delicious! (Right to remain silent)

Next day…

Yes, everyone I am now

I am in Paseo Park

This is behind the park

Yes, here

I will show you

The seawater is very beautiful, is not it?

I wanted to see such a sea (Chanu who was addicted to the transparent sea)

It seems they came to Guam

About to see all in the sea

I came here for a holiday

Swim and play in the resort's pool

Eating also

While I overslept I played happily

Let's spot the pretty Guam with me

Let's take a look at the sea of ​​Guam with Chanu

I came to work but my face is working diligently Chao

Since I was absent enough, I should do my best again when I get home

Channel registration and good button

Yes, everyone is a Chanu of Chan Life

My trip has ended

It was truly a healing time

Until now it is

It was a chaune.

Finally

Guam's

I can look down from the PIC resort

Look at the view of Guam for 10 seconds

Today's Chanu Life is here

Über

It is very beautiful It is a sunset

Registered people, bye bye

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment