Friday, December 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Dec 29 2018

what's up guys it's a Mitch Savage here and we are back with fallout 76 we're

gonna jump right back into where we left off in episode 1 if you guys are

enjoying this series please like and subscribe and let's get into it

alright boys we are back with fallout 76 in the last episode we joined the

responders and then they set test to the Morgantown Airport it was a really long

run so I just did that off-camera I just ran right here

you guys really did not miss much anyways I am here now I made myself a

nice depressing little camp here I got a nice sleeping bag that I can lay

down in

so we're gonna head into the airport and we're gonna see why they sent us over

here I think they said that it was about to be attacked by scorched but I'm not

too sure I can't really remember that

thing's alive don't fuck with me I know you're alive but easy I'm just gonna

take oh who the fuck is shooting them

easier okay we'll take that pipe revolver and you really need something

different but I just really like the fire rate with this weapon so I've been

keeping it around until we find something new and then you can smash

those things and sometimes they give you a loop but it doesn't look like it oh

it's that pipe rifle okay know what's in the vault though requires a key do you

have a key sir I'm with the responders do you have a key

rocky bitch Oh his name is responder what is fun -

rocky what was that who's whispering

the damage on this gun sucks on my cat

is anything better oh let's look for a new weapon here

let's try this new shotgun I picked up

just thing should do some damage should put some work in here okay cool let's do

it does it have minigun like fallout 4

fusion cells okay some bullets whoa that was creepy

how do I get down there oh that is a creepy safe oh my fucking god Jesus

Christ boys chill out not getting me I refuse to be gotten in this bitch

we're gonna need that we almost died that would have been embarrassing fuck

is that sound somebody walking around I

really just want though the bullets I don't really need their guns I don't

have the weight carry for every gun right now where am I supposed to be

going

Oh dirty little fucker that was horrifying oh my god we're gonna need a

new weapon here because we're running out of bullets with that shotgun and I

kind of want to save some sees the revolver see how this thing does

cigarettes we always need those okay no I don't need to do I need to go

investigate the airport okay what I need to go in here Trading Post okay

okay

we need to consider our options even we find the source of this scorch play

first things first we can't let the disease spread to us I'm going to pick

up their work we get to nuke something hunting rifle

all magazines comic books but so it sounds like she's saying the only way

that we can take out the scorched is with the nukes which I'm pretty okay

with I'm not gonna lie I would like to launch a new kind of a lie to you about

that at all first we need a bunch of loot what the

fuck is going on here is there an event going on here I have no clue what this

is but let's do it

what is that a scorched beast fuck that new no thank you

oh my God we're gonna die

I don't even think I can kill that thing oh that's not a good sign oh just try to

complete this mission in peace now you better run you fuckers killed your

boyfriend throwing that how many of them are there five waves

no thank you do they not know that I am a very busy businessman oh no I thought

that would hit two more nice

oh she has a bunch of loot oh my god

what is this can I use this okay let's just do the mission here I can't handle

those things okay what is going on that's a lot of reading Wow

scorch beasts okay tell me how to kill this thing

it's a bunch of useless material give me something good

tell me how to kill them okay so they're working on a vaccine okay tactics anti

scorched tactics

okay that didn't really teach me a whole lot I won't lie to you just sit stay

away from the Scorch beast I can close the door uh-oh look at that gun Somerset

special can I use that please all that's dirty

let's get out of here before that scorched beast comes back I don't really

want to fight that thing

For more infomation >> Fallout 76 Walkthrough Playthrough - Episode 2 - Duration: 14:23.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd news: Teddy Sheringham reveals why Jose Mourinho said THIS before United sacking - Duration: 3:25.

 That is according to former United striker Teddy Sheringham, who says it was time for the Portuguese to go when the axe fell last week

 Mourinho's Old Trafford tenure was brought to an end after two years and seven months following a disappointing start to the 2018/19 campaign

 And although it came as nothing of a shock to many, Mourinho may have been surprised given he had previously claimed Manchester United would be unwilling to show him the door

 **PREDICT FIVE RESULTS AND WIN £25,000 - FREE TO PLAY HERE** "They say I'm in danger, but I don't think it," Mourinho said in September

 "If they send me away, do you have any idea how much money they would have to give me?" Sheringham, who won seven trophies with United, has now offered his take on Mourinho's dismissal

 And he's revealed why Jose Mourinho pinpointed the compensation he would receive as a reason United not get rid of him

 "I hate people getting the sack but it just looked to me that Jose was ready to go," Sheringham told Love Sport Radio

 "He'd been saying the wrong things for the last six months. "The statement he came out with about how United wouldn't sack him because they couldn't afford to was just goading the people above him

" Mourinho was heavily critical of the United board's supposed unwillingness to back him in the transfer market

 But Sheringham has little sympathy for the former Chelsea boss, who made a series of big-money signings

 "Ever since then he's just been talking about how good other teams are, even though he'd spent around £400m on players," Sheringham added

 "If you can't get a good team out of that then you are struggling." United have shown signs of recovery in the wake of Mourinho's departure, winning both games under interim manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

 They will be seeking to take maximum points once again when they welcome Bournemouth to Manchester on Sunday

For more infomation >> Man Utd news: Teddy Sheringham reveals why Jose Mourinho said THIS before United sacking - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Madoka Magica Rebellion / Kalafina - Tsuioku - AMV - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Madoka Magica Rebellion / Kalafina - Tsuioku - AMV - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

生チョコとチーズテリーヌの作り方~濃厚でとろける口溶けたまらない♪ - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> 生チョコとチーズテリーヌの作り方~濃厚でとろける口溶けたまらない♪ - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard makes Jurgen Klopp replacement revelation - Duration: 4:32.

 Gerrard is currently in his first managerial role at Rangers, and has led the Ibrox outfit to second in the Scottish Premiership

 They sit just three points behind Glasgow rivals Celtic ahead of tomorrow's Old Firm derby (12

30pm). **PREDICT FIVE RESULTS AND WIN £25,000 - FREE TO PLAY HERE** Gerrard's strong start in management has led to rumours of him being the next Liverpool manager

 Klopp is impressing at Anfield having taken over in October 2015 with the Reds currently six points clear at the top of the Premier League

 And Gerrard believes Liverpool's focus should be on the German at the moment with his priority very much on Rangers

 "Liverpool have one of the best managers in the world and are flying high," Gerrard told the Telegraph

 "Just because you have been a successful player does not mean you have the divine right to be next in the queue

 "Just because you are popular with the fans it does not make you the right man to replace Klopp, if and when he goes

 "It is very presumptuous. It is also disrespectful to Rangers given the size of this club and everything they have gone through to just assume I have come here to learn and use it as a stepping stone to Liverpool

 "I do not see it like that, although that talk is something I cannot control. "I am desperate to be successful at Rangers

I understand the size of the club, and how much the fans want success. "I am committed to it

I am giving everything I have got. "Whether that leads to an extension here or on to a different challenge, I don't know

That would depend on the challenge. "But I do not see myself as someone who will end up managing 10 or 12 different clubs, going here there and everywhere and different countries

 "Right now, I just don't see that. And this job has all my attention." Former Premier League star Joe Cole is not surprised that his ex-Liverpool team-mate Gerrard has succeeded in the dugout

 "I knew he'd be good at it. A lot of people were worried when he took the job," Cole said

 "It's such a massive job for your first one but I had no doubt in him. I think he's a natural born leader

 "Playing and captaining Liverpool is as good an apprenticeship as you can have. When you become a manager all eyes are on you

 "But playing for Liverpool with the pressure that brings and having to carry the club for many years alongside a few other senior players means I'm not surprised he's so well acquitted to management

"

For more infomation >> Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard makes Jurgen Klopp replacement revelation - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Фотоаппарат зеркальный премиум Nikon D810 Body Black - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Фотоаппарат зеркальный премиум Nikon D810 Body Black - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Фотоаппарат зеркальный Canon EOS 1300D EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Фотоаппарат зеркальный Canon EOS 1300D EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

影》驚!轟然巨響 F -18穿越雲層遭雷劈 - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> 影》驚!轟然巨響 F -18穿越雲層遭雷劈 - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 'Bird Box' Memes From Netflix's Hit Movie | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:02.

Top 10 'Bird Box' Memes From Netflix's Hit Movie | Heavy.com

Bird Box memes have been taking the internet by storm after Netflix released the popular movie on December 21.

Bird Box, starring actress Sandra Bullock, is one of the most talked about movies of the year. The film is rounded out by an incredible cast, including John Malkovich, Lil Rel, and Sarah Paulson, all of whom do a fantastic job in their respective roles.

If you are a social media enthusiast, you have probably noticed that people have been posting about the movie non-stop.

Your Facebook friends have been letting the world know that they are currently "watching" Bird Box, while Twitter and Instagram seem to be filled with photos of Bullock wearing a blindfold while trying to figure out life.

If you are unsure what the meme is all about, read on.

Warning: The description below may contain spoilers.

Basically, there is an ominous presence that is not visible to people.

Those who look in the direction of the presence are driven to commit suicide.

The reason this happens isn't explained in the film (or in the book), but you can read some theories here.

In order to avoid falling victim to these creatures, people must cover their eyes.

Many do this by wearing a blindfold, hence the memes.

And, with that, here are the top 10 Bird Box memes on the internet.

   .

Perhaps one of the very best Bird Box memes on the internet is the one above.

It shows the Malorie in a blindfold surrounded by pinatas.

While the post wasn't actually sent out by Bullock, it makes the joke that much more hilarious.

   .

Another classic meme, Malorie takes on the role of people who are blinded to the "right decision.

   .

The two young children in the movie don't get actual names until the end.

Instead, Malorie refers to them as "boy" and "girl," perhaps in an effort to break any emotional attachment.

Because the film is so popular, putting "boy" and "girl" on a "best baby names" list is quite comical.

   .

Just about everyone can relate to feeling stuffed after the holidays!.

   .

You probably remember those initial feelings of suspense that you experienced just after finishing Bird Box.

Being frightened to open your door because the creatures could be outside is a legit concern!.

   .

There's nothing better than a good relationship meme and this one fits the bill perfectly.

   .

Another classic meme altered to fit the Bird Box theme.

     .

If you are a parent, you can definitely relate to this meme.

Shrek has made a few appearances wearing a blindfold a la the characters in Bird Box.

There are several different variations of this one floating around the internet, but the pizza one made us LOL.

   .

And last, but certainly not least, a great representation of girl's reaction to Malorie in that one scene that no one will forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment