Saturday, December 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Dec 29 2018

What is it?

It's a robot.

But like a...

Like a different... You know, like a super-advanced robot.

It's probably Japanese.

Yeah, it's definitely Japanese.

What are you doing?

I don't think it wants to hurt us. It would have done that already.

Really? Well, do you speak robot?

Because they just had, like, a giant droid death match.

- I think it wants something from me. - What?

Well, 'cause the other one was talking about my eBay page.

You are the strangest boy I have ever met.

<i>- Can you talk? - XM Satellite Radio...</i>

<i>Digital cable brings you... ... Columbia Broadcasting System...</i>

So you... You talk through the radio?

<i>Thank you, you're beautiful. You're wonderful, you're wonderful.</i>

So, what was that last night? What was that?

<i>Message from Starfleet, Captain...</i>

<i>Throughout the inanimate vastness of space...</i>

<i>Angels will rain down like visitors from heaven! Hallelujah!</i>

Visitors from heaven? What...

What are you, like, an alien or something?

<i>Any more questions you want to ask?</i>

He wants us to get in the car.

And go where?

Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life,

don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?

This car's a pretty good driver.

I know.

Why don't you go sit in that seat, there?

I'm not going to sit in that seat. He's driving.

Yeah.

You're right.

- Well, maybe you should sit in my lap. - Why?

Well, I have the only seat belt here. You know, safety first.

- Yeah, all right. - Right?

- Yeah. - Okay.

There, see? That's better.

- Okay. - Okay.

You know, that seat belt thing was a pretty smooth move.

Thank you.

You know what I don't understand?

Why, if he's supposed to be, like, this super-advanced robot,

does he transform back into this piece-of-crap Camaro?

Whoa! Whoa!

Oh, see? No. Get... No, that doesn't work. See?

Move it, you moron!

Great, now... See?

Fantastic.

Now you pissed him off.

That car is sensitive.

I mean, $4000 just drove off.

What?

For more infomation >> Sam Meets Bumblebee | Transformers (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

You are Never too old to learn something new - Achieving Goals 2019 - Duration: 3:22.

sup everybody John here and I'm out running errands on this beautiful

Saturday mornings finally stopped raining and I've had some things going

through my mind today you know I'm very motivated amped up 2019 I'm super

excited about the things they're gonna be happening the things that I want to

accomplish and I just want to put this out there you are never too old to learn

something new I know as people get older they start to think you know and I'm

just get too old for that I hear that all the time I'm like you're never too

old to learn something new that's insane that it's absolutely insane I didn't

really start running distances till I was 30 I did start running ultra

marathons till I was 35 36 years old I'm 42 now there's so much I want to learn I

deserve vlogging too like 38 it was at 37 38 somewhere around there my point is

is that you shouldn't just limit yourself by what your age is when I was

20 I thought everyone in their 30s was old and now that have 42 I realized that

there's not a whole lot of difference between the 42 year old me and the 22

year old me maybe physically maybe how I look my hair is a little bit more gray

but I'm still ambitious I've been driven my entire life and that has not changed

at all I'm probably even more so now because I have accomplished things and I

do see the results of hard work I have that wisdom now to know that if you put

in hard work if you put in the time you can't achieve things so don't let age or

anything like that slow you down moving into 2019 I want everyone to

really be their best you you can do anything learn something new I just

purchased Adobe Creative Cloud I'm having to learn it it's new to me it's

scary because it slows down my workflow but I'm gonna learn it because I think

the tool is better new cameras I have to learn those I'm constantly on YouTube

learning new things and it's all about bettering Who I am and helping me get to

the goal that I want to be in growing this channel so I hope you have you have

committed yourself in 2019 to better yourself in some way if you were in your

30s and 40s and 50s 60s don't have that mindset that you are too old to learn

something new you could become a vlogger you could become a distance runner I see

people all the time out running ultra marathons that are in their 60

it's insane it there's a spectrum of people and whatever the hobby or

interest is don't be your own limiting factor be your biggest advocate because

if you don't believe you can do it you can't it doesn't matter what other

people think it doesn't matter if other people say you're too old to do

something ignore them move on live your life I know I probably

still got another 40 years hopefully maybe 50 depends on how you do in the

next twenty but what I'm saying is over the next 20 25 years those are still my

prime to earning years as in my career and I'm not slowing down at all

nothing's gonna slow me down and that's the mindset you gotta have nothing's

gonna slow down nothing's gonna hold you back get out there do the thing you want

to do in 2019 I gotta go inside now I've had lots of coffee and I go check out my

wife she's not feeling well so thank you all for watching and if you are new here

my name is John please make sure you hit that subscribe button and hit that

thumbs up hit the thumbs up let's see if we can get this thing up to 20 likes I

will see you guys in a couple days bye

For more infomation >> You are Never too old to learn something new - Achieving Goals 2019 - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q2 1.4 TFSI CoD 150pk Sport | S tronic automaat | Navi | Stoelverw. - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Audi Q2 1.4 TFSI CoD 150pk Sport | S tronic automaat | Navi | Stoelverw. - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Холодильник Beko CSMV 5270MC0 S - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Холодильник Beko CSMV 5270MC0 S - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2018-12-28 13:28:57 705 S Center St, Bloomington, IL 61701, USA - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2018-12-28 13:28:57 705 S Center St, Bloomington, IL 61701, USA - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2018-12-28 13:31:08 63 S Veterans Pkwy, Bloomington, IL 61704, USA - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2018-12-28 13:31:08 63 S Veterans Pkwy, Bloomington, IL 61704, USA - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

coyotte subs - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> coyotte subs - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ozil sends message to Arsenal team-mates - fans respond as you'd expect - Duration: 2:08.

 Mezut Ozil sent a message of support to his Arsenal team-mates seconds after their Premier League clash with Liverpool kicked off on Saturday

 The German playmaker is unavailable for the fixture after suffering a knee injury, and didn't travel with his team-mates to Merseyside

 But that doesn't mean to say Ozil wasn't watching the action from home as the Gunners attempted to get back to winning ways against the Premier League leaders

 Taking to Twitter as the match got underway at Anfield, Ozil tweeted to his 23.5million followers: "COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!"  The tweet went down well with the majority of Arsenal supporters, who wished him well in his recovery from injury

 However a large number of them had the same question for the German: "Why aren't you out there on the pitch?"  Ozil is widely regarded as one of Arsenal's best players, but his commitment and attitude has previously been questioned by fans of the club

 The German's season has been stop-start to say the least, with him performing brilliantly against Leicester City, and later getting hooked at half time in the draw with Brighton last time out

 What's more, Ozil has also continually been linked with a move away from the Emirates club this January, with Inter Milan among the teams showing interest

 Unai Emery made a big effort to sign hard-working players like Lucas Torreira in the summer, who has been a revelation for Arsenal this season

 And it seems that Ozil - who is more of a luxury player in this current squad - is starting to grind the gears of the Gunners' faithful

For more infomation >> Ozil sends message to Arsenal team-mates - fans respond as you'd expect - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Transporter 2.4 D DUBBELE CABINE Nwe Distributieriem 2018, Trekhaak, Kanteldak, Elek Rame - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Transporter 2.4 D DUBBELE CABINE Nwe Distributieriem 2018, Trekhaak, Kanteldak, Elek Rame - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Porsche Cayenne 3.0D LUCHTVERING/PANO/CAMERA - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Porsche Cayenne 3.0D LUCHTVERING/PANO/CAMERA - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota PROACE Dubbel Cabine 2.0 D-4D 122PK Professional | Navigatie | Climate control | Trekhaak | - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Toyota PROACE Dubbel Cabine 2.0 D-4D 122PK Professional | Navigatie | Climate control | Trekhaak | - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Touring 2.0D Executive | LEDER | STOELVERWARMING | NAVI | VERKOCHT - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Touring 2.0D Executive | LEDER | STOELVERWARMING | NAVI | VERKOCHT - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Historia mojego kanału (16 k subs) - Duration: 4:44.

Welcome to the 16,000 subscription special I would like to tell you the stories of my channel

The first episode appeared on the channel on April 7, 2016

I started the adventure with yt by adding clips with subtitles to songs from the 'Asparagus' channel Like (Bella vs Snow White)

On the 8th of April, the next part of Hermione vs Smerfetka appeared

On the 14th of April, the third part of Youtubeka vs Hejterzy came

And then I started to add subtitles to different songs

On July 4, he added worse movies like my top 5 because I had to do on the old computer

On July 15, she dumped me 100 on the channel and I made my first special

On September 4, I decided to add my first series which was not a little slept because he did not want to be on the old computer cooperate with me bandicam

from January 5, I added 3 clips with my friends

On January 31, I added memories of an old amusement park

On March 3, I added my first video from the movie 'Fantastic Beasts'

On March 21, Q & A appeared

On April 1, I added a humorous video of 'The horse would laugh'

On June 1, a movie about a bowling trip appeared

From June 12 I started to add let's play from Harry Potter Lego 1-4 years old

June 26 first funny moments with the Cadens

I will eat you

On 27th of June a video showing My horses at the star stable online in 2017 appeared

June 30, a movie showing the zoo in Chorzów

July 9, another funny moments from the whole week

Look at me, look, look

On the same day I returned to adding clips with subtitles for songs

July 13, movie from the amusement park already renewed, or 'Legendi'

July 27, a movie showing the salt mines and the castle in Bochnia

On the 28th of July I received an intro from Tasumi on the channel

On August 4, I added from a trip from the mountains

August 12, a movie from an exotic in Sosnowiec

August 27, a movie from a sports camp + funny moments

On September 4, a movie with memories of holidays appeared

October 27, I added a teledys from star stable made in the film

November 1, the first of my ilmik in sony vegas

January 31, a movie of boredom from star stable made in Vegas

On May 26, an ilmik appeared showing my horses in the game star of 2018

On June 2, another video with subtitles

June 18th movie with my pets

from August 8, musicals from films began to appear

animated animas added by another youtuber, I tried to add only non-animated ones

the first one was from jurassic world

On August 14, a musical from jurassic park 3 appeared

On August 20, another video with subtitles

September 23 musical from jurassic park 2

October 1 musical from IT film

October 12th video from star stable made in Vegas

November 8 musical from The Meg

And so we went through Youtube for two whole years

From April 7, 2016 to November 8, 2018

I hope the movie appeals and see you

For more infomation >> Historia mojego kanału (16 k subs) - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Family Snaps Photo After Being Denied Booth At Restaurant - Duration: 3:58.

Family

Snaps Photo After Being Denied Booth At Restaurant When walking at a restaurant, we all want

to get the best table and enjoy our meal sitting on comfy chairs.

Well, when we are not getting this, we may feel a bit disappointed by the place, especially

if we see an empty, soft booth next to our not so nice table.

This is what a family from Texas stumbled upon when they chose to dine at the Texas

Roadhouse restaurant in Dallas.

However, when the family got closer look at the empty booth, they learned it was reserved

for a group of VIP's.

They had no idea who they might be, but assumed the group had to be special because they'd

get the best table that was nicely decorated and really stood out than the rest.

The national American Flag and Texas state flags were adorning the wall in the background,

and an elegant white tablecloth was placed over the table.

The family, as well as the rest of the customers, were eager to meet the five people, whom they

assumed were someone really important.

At one moment, they noticed the sign and knew exactly who the VIP guests were.

It was really touching and sad when the family realized the special guests will never enter

the place anytime soon.

In fact, they will never again be able to celebrate their friendship or have a gathering

over the specialties of the house.

The table had been reserved for five slain police officers who were ambushed by multiple

snipers on Dallas.

The booth was a way for the restaurant to say thank you to the brave souls.

It was something that mustn't go unnoticed.

The family decided to take a photo and share it on the social media.

All those people who got to see the unselfish act were thankful to the restaurant for what

they did.

Many of the customers couldn't hold their tears back after they read the sign placed

on that special table which said: "We remember and honor the five slain police

officers, Sergeant Michael J. Smith, Officer Michael Krol, Officer Patrick Zamarripa, Senior

Corporal Lorne Ahrens, and Mr. Brent Thompson, who worked for the Dallas Area Rapid Transit

Police Department, that the Texas Roadhouse restaurant reserved a table for.

We thank you for your service.

May you rest in peace" We are beyond grateful for the men in blue

who sacrificed their lives for the citizens of Dallas, as well as glad that the Texas

Roadhouse took the time to honor these heroes doing an amazing deed.

We should all take the time and say "thank you" for the heroes who lost their life,

and to those men and women in uniform that put theirs on the line every day.

For more infomation >> Family Snaps Photo After Being Denied Booth At Restaurant - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Christmas Present Haul + Christmas Day Vlog | Weal - Duration: 10:51.

For more infomation >> Christmas Present Haul + Christmas Day Vlog | Weal - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

प्रैक्टिस सेट VERG-1 MPTET | CTET 2018-MODEL PAPER | PRACTICE SET PAPER |SAMPLE PAPER SET 1 - Duration: 1:11:36.

vijay academy

For more infomation >> प्रैक्टिस सेट VERG-1 MPTET | CTET 2018-MODEL PAPER | PRACTICE SET PAPER |SAMPLE PAPER SET 1 - Duration: 1:11:36.

-------------------------------------------

Cápsula do Tempo - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Cápsula do Tempo - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q2 1.4 TFSI CoD 150pk Sport | S tronic automaat | Navi | Stoelverw. - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Audi Q2 1.4 TFSI CoD 150pk Sport | S tronic automaat | Navi | Stoelverw. - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to Practice Tantric Sex 26 Tips for Masturbation and Partner Play Part 3Top Today - Duration: 4:13.

you

how to practice tantric sex 26 tips for masks

and partner play

/ you know yourself know your partner how to prepare your mind how to prepare

your space how to build a moment one your solo how to build the moment with a

partner tips and tricks breathing exercises positions to try advanced

techniques learn more

how to build the moment with a partner remember Tantra extends beyond sex you

can work up to net or choose not to go there at all you and your partner can

implement and trick principles into other practices that can build up the

moment forth my foreplay can be anything you want it to be oral or massage taking

a shower together but whatever you do make sure you and

your partner are for a present sit in front of your partner look into each

other's eyes start to move your bodies slightly as you breathe after five

minutes start to touch each other sensually taking turns massaging each

other's arms place neck and other parts after another five minutes

begin to kiss and only kiss focus on every physical sensation you're feeling

in the moment sex is optional you can build up to sex or not tange is more

about connection than anything else if you choose to have sex go slowly and

don't be afraid to be creative try new positions touch each other in new ways

and explore on theirs desires but most of all immerse yourself fully in the

experience letting the tension build as you spend time on one sense you will

practice before moving on to the next laying together or cuddling laying with

your partner allows you to exchange and weave energies nurturing a deeper

connection to do this consider a spooning position the partner

in the back will send energy giver while the partner in front absorbs it receiver

snuggle close together with your heart and stomachs aligned the givers should

have their arms wrapped around the receiver with their hand over the

receivers heart the receiver should rest their hand on top lay still for a few

moments then start harmonizing your breath and let the energy flow freely

between you remember to let the intense build gaze into each other's eyes

without blinking for as long as possible synchronize your breathing you can try

and hailing and exhaling together or inhaling as your partner exhale now in

your part I know what you like when they touch and play with you call out your

enjoying and ask them to continue of your part near do the same set an

intention for your practice whether it's to better sex or to strengthen your

relationship you and your partner should go into the session knowing what you

both want out of it general tips and tricks Tantra isn't one size fits all

For more infomation >> How to Practice Tantric Sex 26 Tips for Masturbation and Partner Play Part 3Top Today - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus CT 200h F-Sport Line - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Lexus CT 200h F-Sport Line - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Trucos SmartWatch Xiaomi Amazfit Bip - Duration: 4:59.

hello friends today let's see some tricks of the amazfit clock from xiaomi how to change screens

or remotely manage the music that sounds on the phone

I suppose you already have the clock synchronized with the phone through the application

my fit of xiaomi but then you simply start session with an email and a password

then you link the clock to the account that you have put, the model that I have here that is amazfit

beep well we would have the clock completely

Functional to record physical activity or to receive whatsapp notifications

or of any application that you have installed.

this watch has some spheres or screens that can be changed from the clock itself

but there are very few that it brings by default so we're going to use an application that

it's called amazfit beep spheres and it allows us choose from hundreds of many spheres

types

We can select by countries, if we are going to all countries have almost 6 thousand spheres

and if you choose a sphere from another country, either nothing happens only that the days of

the week, the date in another language in English for example

I'm going to put it in Spanish and I choose this for example of the simpson click on download

and now it tells me which of the spheres show here that are the originals of xiaomi

I want to replace, I'm going to replace example is called pointer 2 and now

reminds me again that I should look for this thumbnail in the application my fit so

we enter mifit and pulse in appearance settings and we wait a bit for the spheres to load

and click on the one with the miniature that is this, we see that it is effectively called

pointer 2 so we turn the dial to the clock.

we can repeat the steps replacing other original spheres of xiaomi or we choose from

new the same pointer 2 and replace the what we had before

well now let's move on to manjear the music of any player, either spotify or

youtube or whatever it is for them we are going to use an application that is called amazfit master

that you can find it for free in google play, at the first start we give the permits so that

work properly, we go to adjustments and we match the clock with the aplicaionc we can

do it in two ways using the application my intermediary fit or connecting directly

no need to open my fit, I used the two forms and with both works well

and in this case I'm going to choose to connect through the application my fit

well now we go to the menu and click on button actions, click on add a

action and this first action that I will create will work when you make a quick press

to the physical button of the watch, so I'm going to choose the action for example to move on to the next

song and so it would be with a pulsacion let's go to the next song in the list

let's create another action this time we will have to give two quick presses and in this

case I choose to increase the volume

we create a third action giving 3 beats short to lower the volume and I will create

up to 4 actions I do not really know which is the maximum number of actions but I think 4 is

well and this fourth action I'm going to configure to go to the previous song of the

list, we choose the player that we have installed on the youtube phone, spotify

or whatever you want, and ready the application in the free version has a

maximum of 20 touches but you simply press to reset the counter and you have another 20, come on

that does not stop the music or anything just click on reset counter and you're done

from the bar dse notifications you can activate or deactivate you manage the player by

touch quickly so that it does not interfere with other watch functions

Well I hope you serve these tricks a xiaomi watch see you in a next video

goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment