Friday, December 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Dec 29 2018

South Korea's defense ministry has expressed dismay at Japan's release of a video Friday

afternoon of alleged radar targeting.

The ministry said the video only contains edited conversations between Japanese pilots

and footage shot from the aircraft,... which does not objectively prove Japan's claim that

it was targeted by South Korea's fire-control radar.

Seoul's defense ministry reiterated its ship did not use its targeting radar,... but instead

used its search radar, and an optic camera attached to the radar to observe the Japanese

aircraft.

The ministry stressed the video only proved that the Japanese aircraft made a low-altitude

flight, circling within 500 meters of the South Korean destroyer and just 150 meters

above the sea,... which is rarely done in international waters,.. as flying that low

could be threatening to the ship.

Seoul officials also pointed out that Tokyo has failed to provide the aircraft's official

records of radar frequency analysis, which could show which radar was used by the South

Korean ship.

For more infomation >> S. Korea expresses dismay over Japan's release of misleading video of alleged radar targeting - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Alexandre Benalla: Passeports diplomatiques - l'Elysée se défend - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Alexandre Benalla: Passeports diplomatiques - l'Elysée se défend - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

*숙소에서 몰래 라면 먹기* 60dB을 넘기면 라면을 못먹는다?!!ㅠ [두 얼간이 (2 idiots)] - Duration: 5:53.

[Location: Dorm]

All is well! Hi - we are 2idiots!

What will we do today?

We will secretly eat ramen while our manager is asleep!

What are you doing? Go sleep!

He has decibel measurer in his hand

So if our noise exceeds 60dB, we will erase ingredient from our food

This is 2idiots & manager's....

Ready? Set? Go!

1. Start with water

2. Putting in Tteok (Korean Rice Cake)

Hang in there! You failed

I think it's because of your phone alarm!!!

Ok so we skip this time..

WHAT!?

(Anyway, this is not counted)

Actually 60 is pretty easy

So shall we change to 55? Because it's toooo easy

Let's do it again? Ready! Set! Go!

3. Preparing veggies to put in ramen

[Almost fail LOOLL]

[Concentrating to the max lolll]

[Onion well chopped!]

[4. Turning on the gas]

[Omg....almost!! But we're safe!]

[5. Opening Ramen bag...]

[Cutting some sausages as well..]

[Putting in the seasonings]

[Wait!]

Ok you failed!!

WTF ARE YOU DOINGGGGGG

I just want to test out loll

You got caught at 73 dB

GOSH WHY

So please remove 2 eggs!

Ok.. so let's do only one

Alright...

Ok let's go!

6. Putting in Ramen

Want some?

Yum Yum!

Time!

Is there such thing like time to pause??

Oh please. My throat is so sore!

He's sick!!

But we are filming though?

But you're our manager! He is sick! come on

Your fever is what? Over 48 degree??

My liver is burnt..

Yeah...

Ok let's do again. Start!

7. Putting veggies

8. Putting eggs

[9. Finishing with beansprouts]

Turning onthe gas...let's do it coolly

TIME!

Hey we just put everything inside!!?

I will decrease the amount of ramen

Huh??

I will take away the noodles

Are you hungry? lol

You take off TOO MUCH !

I took off in this amount !

10. Preparing the bowl

11. Kimchi!

Bon Appetit!

It's good!

CAUGHT!

Tsk!! You are too loud!!!

..over 65dB

I will remove all from the bowl ^^"

Why ?

I will remove okay

I thought you would remove from what we ate..

Yeah

[Complain Complain Complain]

Too much don't you think!?

Again! Start!

[10 minutes later..]

[FINISHED EATING]

There is nothing I can erase from the food..

Take away the bowl ^^"

So full!

Not bad!

[Sprite]

[Mission succeeded!]

Today we did really enjoy our ramen

I think our manager is really bad at this ^^"

Let us know if you have more content ideas in comment

We will read one by one and produce more contents for you

So please like & subscribe for us!

Press Dislike for..

2 times!!!

And turn on the notification too!

You're watching 2idiots... ALL IS WELL!!

Thanks guys!!

For more infomation >> *숙소에서 몰래 라면 먹기* 60dB을 넘기면 라면을 못먹는다?!!ㅠ [두 얼간이 (2 idiots)] - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Desi Parents I Before and After Son Marriage I Part #01 - Duration: 4:43.

I know the monkey (wife) change your mind

full nigth against me

Mom, she (innocent) didn't told me anything against you.

why you always doubt her

your lovely son is still sleeping?

leave him to sleep

you didn't sleep well, so leave my son to sleep

why you trying to wakeup my lovely son

your son is innocent?

Khan son get job yesterday

and our son is sleeping till

he's trying a lot

but the innocent still he didn't found a good job

that's not his fault

if he didn't get the job, he has to start the business

fruit seller

okay, what you did when you was young

always try to insult my innocent son

i never let do that

my innocent son become fruit seller

ohoo, so your stupid son become a prime minister

where is your lovely son, is still sleeping?

why did you ask me

sleeping with his wife, with your daughter in law

this result is your extra given love

my son was very sweet

the day his wife came, she changed my son

he is your son or a donkey

she changed him

now you trying to make joke of me

one my beloved son is far from me

and other your attitude with me.

crying***

now where i go?

i told you, he has to start business, but you took his side

now you have to patient

he has to free from his wife after he willl think about business

every time he's around his wife

also didn't care about his parents

other children's is care about there parents

and one our son, battered

i ashamed to start fruit seller job

my beloved son wakeup

you take shower i will prepare breakfast for you

Mom i don't need to take breakfast

i have to go for party

okay, my beloved son but you have to eat something first

Mom please leave me to go I'm in hurry let's talk later

okay my beloved son , God keep bless on you

Good Morning MOM

that's a time of makeup, Sun is center

you was still sleeping

Mom i'm hungry, please give me break fast

shame on you

your wife still sleeping and your mother is work in kitchen

Mom she is very sick , she didn't sleep well at night

she feel fever

you know about her, and didn't ask your mother how is she

Mom you looking very healthy and fit

God keep you safe

why you talk like this today with me

I know the monkey (wife) change your mind against me

Mom she didn't told me anything wrong about you

why you doubt her

now you take side of her, she is innocent and

your Mother is wrong

Okay mom if you don't want to give me breakfast

don't give but please don't ruined my mood in morning

now my voice is irritating

you forgot, how hard i survive with you full nights

how hard time a saw

how hard i grow you for this day

For more infomation >> Desi Parents I Before and After Son Marriage I Part #01 - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jack Cai Channel Trailer - 2019 - Duration: 0:47.

Hi everyone! I am Jack Cai and I solve the Rubik's Cube blindfolded, whether it be at home

in competition

Sometimes I break records as well as other peoples' hopes and dreams-sorry Tomoya Firman :P

umm I also do it in public in various cities and countries

(I also cube while playing musical instruments and singing stuff sometimes too)

o_o

uhh I think I'm reciting pi here *recites pi*

I'm also thinking of making more tutorials in the future, but I might have to up my production quality

Oh yeah, I also solved the Rubik's Cube blindfolded for Arnold Schwarzenegger once

that was uhh...

fun?

*being watched and recorded by like a hundred people while being commanded by some of Arnold's men to put on the blindfold and start immediately while I'm still trying to memorise the cube in a very noisy environment*

(still a really cool and memorable experience though)

*HEADPHONE USER WARNING* So uh yeah, please decimate that subscribe button if you wanna see more and see ya :)

*explosion explodes*

For more infomation >> Jack Cai Channel Trailer - 2019 - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Underage marriages practically eliminated in Ohio if new law is signed - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Underage marriages practically eliminated in Ohio if new law is signed - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Finding The Philippine Dream - Duration: 12:31.

It's possible if you have a vision and you have a dream theres a reason for that

and it's possible to achieve it.

It's just sticking it out.

When you go to the hard times

it makes you stronger and it makes you realize what you have to do.

There's issues in every country.

There's corruption, there's despair there's poverty everywhere

but what are we gonna do about it?

And hopefully, this can be something

that people can use this as inspiration to help others

through their art, through their business through anything they do.

I am Knowa Lazarus of Q-York

I am a MC, Songwriter and CEO of Q-York Edutainment.

<i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i> My name is Flavamatikz; Q-York

<i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i> and I am a Record Producer, Audio Engineer DJ, Artist, Educator.

Basically, I help navigate and lay foundation and connect people and ideas to help spread the movement of us

bringing people together around the world and of course we are starting with The Philippines

<i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i> and also the Filipino community, which is a global community.

Our goal and our vision and our mission is to uplift our people and inspire the youth and also help the poor.

I started DJ'ing when I was about 12 years old

and I was doing it all through High School

and when I went to college. That's when I majored in Music Electronic Technology

where I got a Associates degree. And that was the first time I ever touched the piano and touched the software like Protools and all that stuff.

And that's when I started making beats.

So, I got into record production and audio engineering and mixing and all that stuff.

That was around 1999. That's kind of when Q-York was born.

<i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i> I hit up Knowa. He told me that he was a solo artist and we started recording songs together.

And the rest is pretty much history. We've been making a music ever since.

I always wrote short stories and poetry and things like that. I think growing up Its was kind of a way for me to express myself.

But in terms of discovering music,

in terms of figuring out that there something that maybe I could do or had a gift for

I just remember I was probably 15 years old in New York

I got a fake ID to go to the club

and one of my friends there, these were some of my first Filipino friends I was hanging out with in the New York.

And they told me; said "Hey lets go to this club". So we go in there

There's about a thousand, two thousand Filipinos I remember in a club in New York City

Alright, and then they had a Rap group on stage.

<i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i> <i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i> And you know, they weren't Filipino and they were performing their songs and it was a like some thugged out music. <i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i>

You know they talking about a lot of guns and stuff like that.

And I think it countered the vibe that was at the club.

So, these guys on stage they got upset and their like "Oh, F.U. Filipinos."

"Get out of here. You guys know nothing about Hip-Hop We're real Hip-Hop You guys are all trash."

"You guys dont know anything about what real music is."

And the crowd started booing and it looked like a fight was going to break out.

And my friend they knew that I rap. So, they were like, "Hey, why don't you get on stage and just like do a freestyle."

And I was like, "Nah, nah, nah, nah, no." But then there was a girl that I thought was cute. So I was like "Alright. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll do it, I'll do it." <i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i>

So, I went on stage and I freestyled.

And, I don't know what I said but I just remember at that time

<i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i> there was like a Filipino house song that was like they were bumping in New York

It went like "Ay naku Putang Ina Mo!". You might have to sensor that.

But that was that song

and then in the end of my rap I said that "Ay Naku Putanginamo!"

Then everyone started pumping their fists, like 2000 people started pumping their fists after my freestyle

and after that I was just like yeah, I wanna do this for the rest of my life.

And from then on, I started DJ productions, we started doing so many things

and it just became like it was like a light that shined

because it wasn't anything that I was looking for

or trying to do

it just happened at that moment.

And like I said I think all the things I went through from there, that's whats been able

to give us, I think resilience in it.

Because, we've been at it for a long time now, a pretty long time maybe about 15 plus years.

And, we're still doing it!

Yeah, growing up in New York City as a Filipino-American

I mean their's racism everywhere even here in the Philippines but over there, you know

I guess growing up I didn't look too "Asian" quote, unquote.

So I really get like those like a old Chinese jokes or whatever.

I kind of didn't know what a Filipino was because I grew up in a single-mother household.

Where she would work at night like 4 to 12. And then so you know, when I would go to school

I would come home and just hang out with friends.

Most of my friends were Hispanic and I kind of grew up around that community, like the Latino community.

I mean that was it was growing up, but then when I got to know the Filipino-American community

and know a little history of The Philippines thats when I grew to know what a Filipino was

and then now I could represent it.

You know, I mentioned Tony Meloto before I mean when we moved to the Philippines I remember asking him

I said "Tito Tony should I move to The Philippines?"

and he was like. "Yeah, your people need a voice You know help give them a voice."

then I told him, "Yeah, pero hindi ako masyado magaling ako mag Tagalog. You know, kahit mag praktis akong araw-araw,

I'll never be as good somebody who was born here cause I'm just not a native speaker."

And the nuances of the language and everything. And I remember him telling me, "Well, tell the story of our people to the world in English."

And I feel like that's what this became because we've been here 6 or 7 years living here.

We went through struggles. There was times being quasi-homeless

There was times not having any money just living on miracles where people would give us food or things like that.

And I think going through that journey of not knowing what's gonna happen

and then coming out in the other side.

Knowing that hey, we fought against all of those odds and made it this far. It was kind of like, what are we gonna do with this now?

'Cause we kind of a have a platform. Are we just going to keep playing the game? Is what we're here for?

Or are we here to change the game?

It was sacrifice and I would think it if there is the biggest sacrifice. It's being away from my daughter.

Shes in L.A. now in school. Being commited to The Philippine Dream, being commited to this vision, to this mission

brings me away from her.

So, I'm here in The Philippines now. I will not see her until July. Which is another 3 months from now. So, I try to keep in touch and do whatever I can.

When I'm there, I maximize the time. I think that would be it but I would feel like everything happens for a reason because on the same note

you know the fact that I have to be in the U.S more or in L.A it kind of forces me or us as Q-York to be a bridge

to not only to be a connected here but to be connected there.

Currently, I'm not able to see my daughter right now but what we're doing especially with The Philippine Dream and all that stuff and the Q-York stuff,

one day we'll be reunited and you know we'll be chillin'.

I know she got my genes so, I know she understands as much as I do and everything will be all good no matter what.

Q-York 10 years from now. A worldwide brand recognized in all 7 continents.

A movie, I guess telling our story.

The Philippine Dream

album whenever this comes out. I guess it's currently on the way to going Gold.

So in 10 years, sana The Philippines Dream album will be Diamond or further than that.

Besides all that about ourselves, I mean, I'd say building a school. Building a town or a village for the poor.

Touring, giving workshops, inspiring others, connecting others.

Teaching people about social artistry and social entrepreneurship.

And when I say social artistry and social entrepreneurship it's using your art or using your business for profit

but not just for profit to yourself. It's using it to make social impact.

It's using it to create jobs consciously for others and not just jobs for them to work for you but to create opportunities.

And creating some kind of program like that, where we empower artists and we empower businessmen and entrepreneurs

to have that opportunity not just to help themselves but to help the others in their community.

Those are things that I think that this music and this album has become. It's so much bigger

the\an just a music. The music is just the vehicle

and I think thats the most important thing. That's where we're headed within the next decade

or ten years is to be able to create those platforms to give resources and also give inspiration to others

to be able to duplicate what we've done. 'Cause I think that's the most important thing when you go at something in the world

and you accomplish it. You want to be able to empower others to work within that system and I think as Q-York

now the stage that we are at, that's what we're developing, a system and we're developing platforms and resources. We also have a media company

we're working on NEU BREED MEDIA of course with Direk Leandro

so that will be where we can produce all of our materials and create content.

Producing music and we want to be able to give back through these platforms and resources.

And I think that is the ultimate goal.

For more infomation >> Finding The Philippine Dream - Duration: 12:31.

-------------------------------------------

Best Gifts of 2018 | From Electronics to Letters | Happy New Year - Duration: 7:43.

Hello and Welcome back to my channel, Penning Silly Thoughts

I am Ajita and I make Travel videos, Dance videos, Painting videos and a few Lifestyle videos

So, if you are interested in any of those videos, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel

So it's almost 2019, and I really hope that you had a great 2018

For me, it was kind of a roller-coaster ride, but it was good enough

I'm not going to talk about my life in 2018

You can actually read it in my blog, penning-silly-thoughts.com

Check out the blog to read more about me and my life

I'm not a very "gifty" kind of a person

like, I'm not very fond of giving gifts or receiving gifts

But except from my sister because I just love to get things from her whenever I want

And I don't even think twice before asking her to get me something

I think that's what siblings are for :)

In this video, I'll talk about the best or the most useful gifts I received in 2018.

Starting with the first one

is this big huge laptop

So this was a gift from my sister and this

was kind of a surprise gift that I received from her

when I decided to quit my job and continue my work on my own

Now as a software engineer

You don't really need a laptop because

you get it as part of your job

So I never missed a laptop but I needed this one

I know it looks pretty messed up

because of the cover which is broken from all the sides

But I've actually kept it in a good shape inside the cover

So it's good

This is the most useful gift

because this is what I use to make and edit videos and so much stuff that we need laptop for

The second one is this toothbrush

This is again an electronic toothbrush

This was actually gifted by my friend from college

who I was staying with for last few months when I was in US

Why this is useful? One, it keeps my teeth clean

Second, whenever I brush my teeth, I kind of miss her

And I just drop her a message or call her

So that's a good way of remembering someone

whenever you brush your teeth in the morning or at night

Now the third gift that I received was again from my sister

and again it was a surprise gift

that I received during New Years last year

and it has been with me all the time

This is a sling bag

It's kind of torn at different places now

because of the over usage :P

So I had to actually call my sister and ask for a second sling bag

which is same as this one

Now I'll show you why it's very useful

So this is just a small side bag

and I've fitted a lot of items in it

Starting with the first pocket

So this the Vicks Vapor Rub

because I catch Flu a lot of times

a lip balm because I'm used to it

a few coins for change

that was it in this pocket

and I'm sure you can put a lot more items in it

Now going to the main pocket

This is my medicine because I've a very bad headache sometimes

In the main pocket

my passport

a hand sanitizer

tissue papers

I think thats it

Then there are two side pockets, one here and one here

Now why I'm showing this bag to you because

it has been really useful to me and I'm sure it'll be useful to a lot of you

whether you are traveling or just for a regular day. Its just kind of very handy

some cash

and on the other side I have

few visiting cards

debit card

soap strips

another card I picked somewhere

identity card

thats it

and now in the last pocket

the back pocket

I have my phone

a fibre cloth to clean my glasses

and earphones

and I think thats it

and I also have a clutcher here

may be I want to tie my hair in the middle of the day

Thats about the bag

Its Tarriss

and I got it from the US and I am sure we have something very similar in India as well

So I'll drop links to both of these, in India and in US

you can buy if you need something similar

Now fourth one

It's the one that I actually received in 2017 on my birthday in November

but this has been really useful in 2018 to me

It's a gift that I got just before I was to leave for the US

So it is this, the pictures

My brother, who is actually my Mamu(Uncle)'s son

He decorated my cake with pictures around it

So I just took all these pictures and pasted on a chart paper and put it on the wall in my flat in the US

Waking up to these pictures was really cool

feeling at home at times :P

I'm sure I'm going to take these pictures with me to whichever place I plan to stay for a long time

Now the last one is one of the most precious gifts

so these are the letters that I received when I was in Mumbai, then when I was in Prague, and then in Bali

from the connections that I made

these are just cute little letters from the kids and the people that I met during my stay in each of these places

these are actually nice good gestures

and you can just go through them and just feel good about

the time you have spent in all of the places with all of these people

I love getting letters and reading them and just getting emotional

I'll read one of them to you

Just let me pick one randomly

So this is from the tiny kids who wrote this for me in Bali

We love you Ajita

and they made some balloons and flowers and written their name

Its just so cute of them

These are the things that make you miss those moments and make you feel special

and good about everything around you

That is it for the gifts in 2018

So I'll put links to things that can be bought in the description box below

so that you can go ahead and buy them if you want

I really hope you have a wonderful 2019

Just keep smiling, be happy, and stay positive

Do write in comments what were your favorite gifts or best gifts of 2018

something that you gifted or something that you received as a gift

Make sure to like this video and share it with your friends

and that'll be another best gift of 2018 for me

or may be 2019!

And subscribe to my channel for more content and I'll see you really soon. Bye!!

For more infomation >> Best Gifts of 2018 | From Electronics to Letters | Happy New Year - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kota And Babu Mohan Ultimate Comedy Scene Full HD | Prema Vijetha Movie | Suresh Productions - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Kota And Babu Mohan Ultimate Comedy Scene Full HD | Prema Vijetha Movie | Suresh Productions - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool could win title by doing 'OPPOSITE' of Man Utd under Sir Alex Ferguson - Duration: 3:10.

 That's the view of former Manchester City defender Richard Dunne, who has tipped Liverpool to win the league this season

 Jurgen Klopp's side lead the table by six points with Tottenham in second and Man City a point further adrift in third

 Liverpool have never won the Premier League with their last league title coming back in 1990

 During that time, rivals Manchester United won 13 Premier League titles under Sir Alex Ferguson

 However, since Ferguson retired in 2013, United have struggled in the league and sit sixth in the table

 It's come despite signing the likes of Paul Pogba, Angel di Maria and Anthony Martial in that time

 And Dunne believes Liverpool's success is down to following a different path to that which worked for United

 "It's a case of success all over for Liverpool: Fabinho has started to come good, Salah is scoring goals," Dunne wrote for the Irish Independent

 "At the moment they look unstoppable. "And unlike City, Liverpool don't need to buy in January as it's all in place for them, they have the right cover in all positions

 "The Manchester United teams that won leagues had built a strong base so they knew they'd always be in the game, Liverpool did it the other way, they had great attackers and midfielders but struggled in defence, the goalkeeper wasn't always convincing

 "Now, they have it all in place, in the time that Klopp has been there he has spent very big money on two particular players, Alisson and [Virgil] van Dijk, but it's worked

 "Manchester United bought players and tried to fit them into their system but it didn't work, Liverpool built their system until all they needed was a great defender and a world class keeper, and they have that now

 "So you'd have to list Liverpool as title favourites now. "They have a big game this weekend, Arsenal at home, but from the position they are in now they have to aim to win all of their home games, Anfield has been a fortress this season and that can be a basis

" Liverpool's next game sees them host Arsenal tomorrow (5.30pm).

For more infomation >> Liverpool could win title by doing 'OPPOSITE' of Man Utd under Sir Alex Ferguson - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

মোটা ও ওজন কমানোর ১০০% কার্যকর উপায় (মাত্র ৭ দিনে) - Effective way for weight loss | ঢেঁড়সের জুস - Duration: 4:36.

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

Effective way for weight loss only in 7 days with okra Juice

For more infomation >> মোটা ও ওজন কমানোর ১০০% কার্যকর উপায় (মাত্র ৭ দিনে) - Effective way for weight loss | ঢেঁড়সের জুস - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Майли Сайрус превратила классическую рождественскую песенку в гимн феминизму - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Майли Сайрус превратила классическую рождественскую песенку в гимн феминизму - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Бутылка д/воды 620мл пластик - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Бутылка д/воды 620мл пластик - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Buying Options - 5 IMPORTANT aspects - Duration: 29:21.

ENGLISH STARTS AT 15:30

For more infomation >> Buying Options - 5 IMPORTANT aspects - Duration: 29:21.

-------------------------------------------

Paparazzi! Ελένη Μενεγάκη: Απογευματινή βόλτα στην Κηφισιά | News | fthis.gr - Duration: 1:02.

 Ο φωτογραφικός φακός του FTHIS.GR, εντόπισε την Ελένη Μενεγάκη στα βόρεια προάστια και συγκεκριμένα, στην Κηφισιά

 Η όμορφη παρουσιάστρια, θέλησε να πραγματοποιήσει κάποιες αγορές τελευταίας στιγμής, πριν τις γιορτινές ημέρες

 Με εντυπωσιακό ντύσιμο κέντρισε τα βλέμματα των περαστικών και χαμογελαστή όπως πάντα χαιρέταγε όποιον την προσέγγιζε

 Δείτε τις σχετικές φωτογραφίες:

No comments:

Post a Comment