Sunday, December 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Dec 30 2018

Dad, how can these birds fly ?

They have wings

Do you want to fly?

I have no wings

Hmm… Why need of wings , need only two wheels to fly over the world

This is the climax of this story

This is myself , the story begins in a short past

When this story begins I was dormant

I was alone in home

I haven't many friends

Song vandhanam movie

Hello where are you?

Yeh

Asleep?

Brush your tooth and rush to me?

To brush the teeth for a bride seeing

I will be there in no time

Each ride is like a puff

Like inhaling the past and exhaling the future

Releasing fumes to the air one by one was my hobby

And I love this things

I don't know whether due to my glamour, those who are passing opposite to me used to laugh on seeing me

But none of them never sticked to my mind

This was the place where I met her for the first time.

Is it Neelima, when you drew it ?

What you mean?

Brother, shall I offer a coffee to her?

I never thought you were such a flirt

Brother, don't exceed too much

[Laughing…]

Brother her outlook

Hmm….Carry on

Neelima

Neelima

Jerry

Kurian said

Oh!!

The picture has been good

Thank you!

You would have asked me before drawing the picture

What?

Nothing

Why you are not inviting me for drinking a coffee?

I don't drink coffee

Do you have any sugar complaint?

I have a little throbbing

Then ok I am pulling out

OK

Neelima

Here is a tea shop nearby

Tea is best for throbbing!

Shall we go together?

I just want to inform my friends, I will be back

OK

Have you seen a rider without hair and beard?

No

Look there!

Ohh!!

I like those people who doesn't over think in sharing their time to have a tea from a near by teashop or even share their life time with me

Shall we move?

Sure

Hey on this?

Yes…Any problem?

Nothing, come let's go

She entered as a drizzle into my heart

Each moment with her was so special to me

Hello come outside

Why are you here?

There is a perfect spot Now it's the time for snowfall Shall we go?

I am not well today, better go tomorrow

It's not possible

If you want to see snow fall, you have to go today itself

Hmm…5 minutes

OK

Hey what is this dualism? Full of fascino family?

Oh, it's my dad's. We have three at home

Good let's go

Does this disease occur frequently?

Which disease?

Throbbing

Oh that's not frequent

Do you feel now?

Hey, why didn't offer a ride for that boy who was at the turning of the road?

Oh, because I don't like anyone sitting on the backseat of my bike

Why is it so?

It had been reserved for a particular person

Won't you allow me to?

I have a desire

To go for a long time with my partner…

…sharing a beer with him and so on so on

But it won't happen

Dad said to stop these wandering

On coming 29th I am going to Canada

May be this will be our last trip

Only creative work that I can do right now is to pack my luggage

Hello

I had been a little busy

It is better to say farewell through the phone

Ok I will come

Are you bored?

Why you are on foot today, where is your scooter?

I have sold it

No need of scooter for a person going to Canada

If you hadn't sold it would become rust

I have sold it not because of that

Then…?

Then…?

Is it true that you wouldn't allow anyone to sit on your bullet's back seat?

Yes…It's true!

Shari

Juli

Reshma

So I just want to have a ride by embracing you

What about Canada?

When did I told you that I was going to Canada?

This month 29th!

Which is this month?

February

Does February has 29th, Idiot?

You fooled me…right!

Then after their problems got solved

But from here I lost her

Even though I was telling the story till now you have not realized who I am

As you thought, this fool who is talking to that girl is not the hero of the story

Eh!

Is it not me?

Then who…?

The hero of this story is in the same frame

Not this guys

You have seen me

Just rewind a little bit

wait! wait!

This is me

I'm the hero of this story

When this story begins I was dormant

I was alone in home

But I was crazy about riding

Releasing fumes to the air one by one was my hobby

I do not whether due to my glamour, those who are passing opposite to me used to laugh on seeing me

This was the place where I met her for the first time

Her outlook!

Each moment with her was so special to me

But from here I lost her

Where is your scooter?

I have sold it

Now you have understood, right!

Have fun

Still you won't understood the truth

The vehicle on which you place your bump not only has an engine…

…has a Heart ♥️ too!!!

For more infomation >> Karalilenikkum Theeyanu | Latest Malayalam Short Film | Love Story | 4K - Duration: 20:03.

-------------------------------------------

【公式】ラブひな 11巻 / 赤松健 [マンガ図書館Z] - Duration: 38:09.

For more infomation >> 【公式】ラブひな 11巻 / 赤松健 [マンガ図書館Z] - Duration: 38:09.

-------------------------------------------

Moji izleti: Komenda - Duration: 7:11.

Komenda is a stretched village along the local road,

north of the main road Kranj - Mengeš.

The village is an old church center,

since the first pre-Parish and the parish of Komenda

was mentioned for the first time already in 1147.

The meaning of the word komênda

is the 'possession' of the Knight Order.

Komenda was the smallest administrative unit

or estate of the Knights Order.

The common name 'komenda' is probably through the German 'Kommende'

taken from the medieval colloquial word

'commenda' in the sense of entrusted

possession; care,

deputy.

In this place, from 1223

to 1872,

lived Maltese knights and owned estates.

According to their administrators,

called the 'commendators',

the place later got its name,

but this name was not used in the Middle Ages.

The stone Gothic marker at the lower edge of the cemetery

is from 1510,

adorned with the coat of arms of the Maltese Order,

which settled in Komenda at the end of the 13th century.

The Maltese knightly order

promoted the horseback riding in Komenda and its surroundings.

Horse races have this tradition

from Valvasor times.

This tradition has been preserved with the equestrian club

and the hippodrome until today.

The Križ Castle stood on a hill above the settlement of Križ.

It was built in the second half of the 16th century.

In 1943 partisans burned it and demolished it.

There were many valuable works of art in it;

some were burned, and others were looted.

Vew of the surroundings.

The coat of arms of the Maltese Order

Križ Castle

Križ Castle once stood at the top of this hill.

The Castle looked like this.

The Križ Pond

The pond is icy.

It's time for a meal.

Beef stew.

More information in the description of the movie. Goodbye!

For more infomation >> Moji izleti: Komenda - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Ian Wright slams Arsenal star whose "fingerprints were all over" Liverpool loss - Duration: 2:33.

 Arsenal were well beaten by Liverpool at Anfield on Saturday, and that's despite taking a 1-0 lead

 Ainsley Maitland-Niles' strike at the Kop end after just 11 minutes suggested that it could be a day to remember for Unai Emery's side at the home of the league leaders, but it turned into one they'd rather forget

 Roberto Firmino's hat-trick and strikes from Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah turned a 1-0 deficit into a 5-1 win, as the Reds went nine points clear at the top of the table

 And while Jurgen Klopp's side were irresistible at times, it was impossible to ignore Arsenal's role in their own downfall

 The Gunners were all over the place at the pack, particularly so when Firmino waltzed through their defence to make it 2-1 with his second goal inside 90 seconds

 Arsenal's players were left lying on the floor as Firmino found the net, and one man who wasn't impressed with their display was the Gunners legend Ian Wright

 Speaking in his YouTube channel, Wright said he'd sell "three or four" Arsenal players who started in the defeat

 "We've got to move players on that need to be moved on," he said.  "What that showed me is we need players, there's three or four players in that starting lineup that should be moved on or farmed out because we need to start to progress

 "Hopefully that result will start to release some funds for Unai." Video Loading Video Unavailable Click to play Tap to play The video will start in 8Cancel Play now  And on Twitter, appearing alongside presenter Manish Bhasin, Wright pointed the finger at defender Stephan Lichtsteiner

 Shortly after Mane had made it 3-1, Wright said: "If this was a crime scene Lichtsteiner's fingerprints would be all over it

"  The loss leaves the Gunners fifth in the Premier League table, two points outside of the top four ahead of Chelsea's trip to Crystal Palace on Sunday

For more infomation >> Ian Wright slams Arsenal star whose "fingerprints were all over" Liverpool loss - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore MMD- Suicide (De Rihanna) - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Nightcore MMD- Suicide (De Rihanna) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Recette facile de la Galette des rois en langue des signes (+ sous-titres) - Duration: 6:21.

For more infomation >> Recette facile de la Galette des rois en langue des signes (+ sous-titres) - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Passato di verdure - Serial Trailer - Trailer divertenti - Duration: 0:53.

This year...

... you'll come back to school...

... to learn a lesson you will not forget...

- Elisa

- combines the remote past.

I had vegetables You had vegetables

He had vegetables We had vegetables

You had vegetables They had vegetables

VEGETABLE PAST (vegetable soup in italian)

September 28th at the cinema!

For more infomation >> Passato di verdure - Serial Trailer - Trailer divertenti - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

l오늘의 정보l "남친 전현무와 기쁨 함께하고 파"···최우수상 받고 달달한 소감 전한 '사랑꾼' 한혜진 - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> l오늘의 정보l "남친 전현무와 기쁨 함께하고 파"···최우수상 받고 달달한 소감 전한 '사랑꾼' 한혜진 - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Ian Wright slams Arsenal star whose "fingerprints were all over" Liverpool loss - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Ian Wright slams Arsenal star whose "fingerprints were all over" Liverpool loss - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Recreating Your Life | Onggy Hianata (Promo) - Duration: 0:34.

Hi, my friends and

our FFG Family around the world.

What did you learn from my previous message?

A few days from now,

we will jump into a fantastic new year.

2019, I'm so excited.

I will share something

that I never describe before.

In 2019, 2nd of January, 7 PM.

I'll see you there.

Have a fantastic day,

and Happy Holidays!

Bye bye!

For more infomation >> Recreating Your Life | Onggy Hianata (Promo) - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

(Fingerstyle) 鄭伊健 - 愛難留 - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> (Fingerstyle) 鄭伊健 - 愛難留 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Culte D'action de Grâce du 30 Décembre 2018 - Duration: 1:05:03.

For more infomation >> Culte D'action de Grâce du 30 Décembre 2018 - Duration: 1:05:03.

-------------------------------------------

En Vendée, les stations essence 24h/24 fermées par arrêté préfectoral jusqu'au 2 janvier - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> En Vendée, les stations essence 24h/24 fermées par arrêté préfectoral jusqu'au 2 janvier - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Фотоаппарат системный премиум Olympus OM-D E-M5 12-50 Kit Silver обзор - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Фотоаппарат системный премиум Olympus OM-D E-M5 12-50 Kit Silver обзор - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Regression Analysis by Scatter Plot in Excel - Duration: 7:50.

Today I'll explain the basics of Regression Analysis using the Scatter Plot in Excel.

[Intro Video]

Hi, this is Mike Negami, Lean Sigma Black Belt.

Our topic today is from this request.

"Please explain Multiple Regression Analysis and correlation that can be used in business

forecasting and customer satisfaction research analysis etc."

Thank you, Katsu RD for your request.

In order to answer his question, I have to explain the basics of Regression Analysis

first, so I divided this topic into three videos.

This video is about doing a Simple Regression Analysis with a Scatter Plot, and the second

one will be about doing a Simple Regression Analysis with the Excel Data Analysis Tools.

Then the last one will be about the Multiple Regression Analysis.

These days, with the development of IT, most companies can gather a lot of data.

That data is the result of your business activities.

Regression analyses give us good hints about the causes of the business activities and

factors that affect those results.

The real purpose of analyses is to use them for your future activities.

It's true for any data analysis, that you cannot stop with just making them.

Regression Analysis already sounds complicated.

I thought that it's easier to understand Simple Regression Analysis by learning from

an actual experience that I had.

I regularly post articles on my blog, econoshift.com.

First, I write a blog post and then make a video about the same topic.

I wanted to predict video duration from the number of words on the blog post.

I gathered ten sets of sample data of the number of words in past blog posts and their

video durations.

The video duration I wanted to predict is Y, which is called the 'Objective Variable'

and the number of blog words is X that should be written as a factor and this is called

an 'Explanatory Variable'.

From a Simple Regression Analysis, we can express the Objective Variable by the equation:

Y = a X + b.

This expression is called a 'Regression Equation'.

For my data, from the result of the Simple Regression Analysis, it became Y = 0.47 X

+ 35.5.

The 0.47 portion is called a 'Coefficient' and represents the slope of the line of the

Regression Equation.

For my equation, if X increases by 1, Y increases by 0.47.

Also, the +35.5 portion is called an 'Intercept' and represents the value of Y when X is 0.

From my equation, if the blog has 600 words: X is 600, 0.47 times 600 plus 35.5 equals

5 minutes 18 seconds.

I can predict video durations quite accurately with this and it's very helpful.

In this example, since there is only one Explanatory Variable, it's a Simple Regression Analysis.

When there are two or more Explanatory Variables, we'll use Multiple Regression Analysis.

The Multiple Regression Equation looks something like this:

Because I want my video to be about 5 minutes, I always check the video duration with this

formula before I film my video and utilize the result to decide whether to add more content

or sometimes divide the content into two videos.

In fact, I divided today's topic into three videos because of this equation's result.

Let's do the Simple Regression Analysis with Excel.

Before doing a Simple Regression Analysis, it's good to make a Scatter Plot first and

visualize the data.

Simply select the source data and select 'Insert' and then in the 'Charts' section, select

'Scatter'.

It seems that the data have a positive correlation.

However, the Objective Variable, which is the video duration, should be on the vertical

axis, but here they are reversed.

Click on the 'Design' tab, the 'Select Data', then 'Edit' and switch around

the data groups.

Next, in the same 'Design' tab, select 'Add Chart Element', 'Trendline' and

'More Trendline Options ...'. On the right screen, select 'Linear'.

Try to select other models.

As you change the selection, the line on the chart also change.

If other models are better fit than Linear, it's better to use that.

I'll use 'Linear' this time.

Then, check 'Display Equation on chart' and 'Display R-squared value on chart'.

Now a Regression Equation has come out.

What is this R-Squared value?

This is also called the 'Coefficient of Determination'.

There is another similar concept, which is called 'Correlation Coefficient'.

Lastly, I'll summarize these confusing terms clearly.

The Correlation Coefficient is a numeric value between -1 and +1, and the closer it is to

-1, the stronger the negative correlation, the closer it is to + 1, the stronger the

positive correlation.

The R-Squared value and Coefficient of Determination are the same thing and it's the squared

value of the Correlation Coefficient.

So, it'll be a value between 0 and 1.

It represents that the closer it is to 1, the more accurately the Regression Equation

can calculate the Objective Variable.

Thank you very much for viewing.

Please click the 'Subscribe' button.

Also click and watch my other related videos.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment