Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 26 2017

This winter has been particularly harsh with its impacts on big game populations.

Any additional disturbance could result in further loses.

I mean, if you see deer when you're out, you know, trying to collect antlers, and you see

them running, and they start ping-ponging between other groups, be willing to take a

step back and put the resource first.

We need to be willing to show some courtesy and give them the space that they need to

fully recover from this winter.

Do the right thing and give wildlife their space.

For more infomation >> Give Deer A Break - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

(ENG Subtitles) Before & after - 26.04.2017 - Duration: 2:32.

Hi all, tonight I retouched this photo.

I'm going to make the video in italian because I'll make English subtitles

I did this crop because I didn't like the over exposed background

in this way the model is even more important

Lightroom: this picture was shot with Nikon D800 and Nikon 85mm f/1.4 at f/1.6

first thing I adjusted the framing, then settings such as clarity, contrast, lights and shadows

then I added some vignetting and I removed sharpness because I do that with Photoshop

after that I exported the photo in Photoshop as a .TIFF file

I keep these groups hidden because:

1: for a faster video

2: because I created a new Workflow that you can check on Skillshare

I explain step by step all the actions I created, which are these (mouse arrow)

so take a look at it if you're interested!

firstly I cloned distractive elements and then I reduced the noise, even though in this case

it's an empty level because there is no noise at ISO 100

then I increased sharpness, Dodge and Burn and various color layers, it took quite a lot of time

effects: I added some vignetting around the frame

as final corrections I adjusted the contrast

then I dodged even further eyes and lips

I added my logo and... it was finished

this one has been quite changed

and remember to give a like to my video if you find it interesting and see you next time!

For more infomation >> (ENG Subtitles) Before & after - 26.04.2017 - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Non mi sono fatto mancare niente - Duration: 2:43.

Hi guys, let me introduce myself

I'm Piero. Piero Villaggio

Yes, Paolo's son

So we can understand each other immediately

And this is my story

[NDR, Paolo Villaggio is a popular italian actor]

I've tasted it with nonchalance

I quit when I want

Now it has become an obsession

Villaggio at the blackboard!

One day the teacher called me at the blackboard

Falling I leave a white trail of my discomfort

I preferred to get out of school and loitering around making the joints

Thanks to this book we understood that...

You can always exit from the hell, you have just to fight

The choices we make as teenagers can change our lives

Authors

Special thanks to: Piero Villaggio - Paolo Tealdi

No comments:

Post a Comment