Thursday, April 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 28 2017

[music]

Well, nothing can be done. Really, nothing can be done.

- how annoying are these words to me.

I am completely immature in this matter,

I mean, I think the people I talk to and I ask:

What can you do in this situation?

And they say: well nothing, nothing,

well, they feel that I just kind do not control my anger,

which simply reveals itself and sometimes turns into bitterness.

You can always find some kind of smallest foothold.

You always have to look for it.

This today's scene, with huge challenge, crowd of people

and from the man's point of view nothing can be done to feed them,

and luckily one thought arises, it is revealed without faith:

Well, there is one boy here...

But that is exactly the point: to catch a thing which may not look like the solution,

to grab it and name it,

because maybe that's just an option,

a solution that God is showing you.

[music]

For more infomation >> Ewangeliarz OP - 28 kwietnia 2017 - (J 6, 1-15) - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Hong Kong Day 1 Jan 13, 2017 arrival of the AHFI ICPI OLF - Duration: 2:46.

花地瑪聖母蒞臨中華殉道聖人堂 Our Lady of Fatima Stature visits CMCC on June 8th, 2017 at 6:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment