Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 27 2017

China has launched its second aircraft carrier... but the first it has ever built from scratch

with homegrown components.

It marks the latest milestone in China's superpower ambitions to build Asia's largest naval fleet.

Ro Aram has the specs.

The Type 001A carrier is said to have six times more military strength than China's

existing Liaoning vessel, which was purchased from Ukraine and put into commission in the

Chinese Navy in 2012.

Development of the Type 001A carrier began in 2013 and construction two years later.

It weighs about 50-thousand tons, which is 10-thousand less than its predecessor, but

it's slightly longer with a wider command platform.

It is powered by conventional steam turbines, which makes it slower than U.S. nuclear-powered

carriers, but quicker than the Liaoning.

The vessel also houses a ski jump-style deck for take offs, which experts say is cheaper

to run than the catapults used by the U.S., but limits the diversity of aircraft on board

to smaller fighter jets.

The new carrier aims to carry 36 Shenyang J-15 multi-role fighter jets, which is 12

more than what the Liaoning can carry.

After sea trials and the arrival of its full air complement, the yet-to-be-named carrier

is expected to be operational by 2020.

Although it still has some way to go to catch up with American carriers, the new ship is

part of Beijing's bigger plan to build a navy that is unrivaled in Asia... and another carrier

-- the Type 002 -- is reportedly under construction in Shanghai.

However, these ambitions are rattling neighboring countries, as they see hidden motives behind

China's naval expansion, which adds to already high tensions in the region, including the

territorial dispute over islands in the South China Sea.

For its part, Beijing insists that its military maintains a purely defensive posture.

Ro Aram, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> New Chinese aircraft carrier 'six times more powerful' than existing Liaoning - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Princess Dolls and Bratz Shoes - Thrift Shop Haul - Duration: 10:20.

[Music: Rosie's Tea Party theme song]

Thrift Shop Haul Princess Dolls and Bratz Shoes

Wo-hoo! I'm so excited to show you the dolls I got from the thrift shop!

So much stuff!

I got dolls, doll stands

Let me clear this off because I have to open the doll stands first

These doll stands 2 for 2 ninety nine

I paid two ten for each bag

These doll stands are for larger porcelain dolls

but they still work for my purposes

I use them to hold the dolls while I work on them

and they're so handy!

See that? That's the dried glue from the stickers

Goo Gone is excellent for removing that

First doll, three ninety nine

I paid two eighty

Still that's a bit high for one doll

but I really wanted this Rapunzel!

Check it out!

She's wearing her wedding dress!

It's in great condition!

She has her crown

Look at this perfect braid

I'll give her the royal hair treatment and she'll look awesome!

I love her sweet face

The crown. Lovely!

She actually has short brown hair when she got married

One of our Rapunzel dolls just got her hair cut and dyed brown

If you want to see that video, click on the icard

or on the link in the video description below

See how handy these doll stands are?

Next doll, three ninety nine. I paid two eighty

I really wanted this doll too

It's Jasmine!

Ooo. Look at that bald spot!

Awesome dress!

Does she have pants underneath?

No

There's suppose to be pants that match this top here

and she's not suppose to have this top on with this dress

This is a headband with a jewel

I this the jewel is suppose to cover that bald spot

Yeah

She's so pretty

After a visit to my hair salon, her hair will be gorgeous

Next bag, also 3 ninety nine. I paid 2 eighty

But there's 2 dolls in here

I had to have this Belle doll

Someone put Barbie clothes on her and she looks like a modern day Belle!

Check out her cut ankle boots

Look at this beautiful face

There's sticky goo in her hair but that's not a problem

After the Goo Gone treatment, her hair will be gorgeous!

Check out the cute outfit

She's so beautiful!

I'm so happy I found her

because I have another Belle with the same face

but with a yellow bodice moulded onto her body

You can see that doll in the yellow dress video

This doll here is Snow White

I scored!

Two princesses in one bag!

She's in pretty good condition

Her hair is a bit sticky

Check out her dress!

I don't even know if this is her dress!

It's a little too big for her, I think

If you know whose dress it is, let me know

Her hair will be a challenge

It's hard to curl short hair

But it's in great condition!

She has a really cute face

I'm happy I got her. Wow eh?

Two princesses in one bag

That's pretty awesome!

Next, two dolls for two ninety nine

I paid two ten

I really wanted this one doll

This one here

She has a nice face and nice hair

But it's the body that is awesome!

She has elbow joints and wrist joints

There's a ring hole in this hand

And knee joints

Here's a close up look at her face and hair

And the ring hole in her hand

I haven't decided what I'm going to do with her yet

Next

I don't know the name of this Barbie. It's not Grace

If you know her name, let me know

She's in great condition

Her hair is awesome!

There's a lightening bolt on her eye brow

I don't know if she was made like that

Part of this eye brow is missing

But I can fill it in with a marker

I love her happy expression

Last is this bag of Bratz shoes and accessories!

For three ninety nine and I paid two eighty

So many shoes in here!

I'm always on the lookout for Bratz shoes

because a lot of thrift shop Bratz have no feet

and what's a Bratz doll without feet?

Oh my goodness!

Check out these boots and sunglasses

Look! Boy Bratz shoes! Awesome!

A board game! Cool!

Another boot

Strappy shoe

Another boot

Pink handbag

Cute pink shoes

This is the match here

A boot

This is the match here

What's this? A purse? I don't know

Khaki pants for the boy Bratz

Awesome

Dress and top

A pillow

A boot

Another boot

I love boots!

This is the match here

A clutch purse

Super cool sunglasses

Here's a star shaped hair brush

The other pink shoe

This handbag. I think it's a groovy girls bag

The match to this shoe

Scrabble game. I love Scrabble

Jean skirt

I think this is for American Girl doll

Earmuffs

Another hair brush

A mug with coffee in it

A dog

Another shoe

Backpack

Purse

I think this is a coffee pot

This is the only shoe without a match

Look at all the shoes and accessories

for just two dollars and eighty cents!

I did really well on this shopping trip

This was a good haul

Which do you think was the best find?

Rapunzel?

Jasmine?

Belle?

Snow White?

Or the Bratz shoes?

Post your answer in the comment section

Or click on the icard and take our poll

Mine is Belle

Even though I have a lot of Belle dolls

In my opinion, this one has the most beautiful face

Here are some of the Belle dolls that I fixed

Their hair has been repaired

and they're wearing the new dresses I made for them

Don't they look fabulous?

Let's take a picture!

Wait for me! I had to get my new dress on!

Everyone smile!

[Camera click]

Beautiful!

Hi! Can I be in the picture too?

Of course!

You can stand right there!

Thanks!

Whoa! It's like I'm looking in the mirror!

We could be twins!

Wow! This is great!

I didn't know there were so many of us!

I'm not blocking anyone am I?

No?

Okay. I'm ready!

Look at the camera! Smile!

[Camera click]

Got it!

You all look so beautiful!

Thank you

You'll love being in this club

You'll get a new dress made just for you!

I do?!

Oh my goodness!

What dress would you like?

Um ... I ... I like what you're wearing

Oh that's great!

because we need someone to wear the blue village dress from the live action movie!

Oh! I'm so excited!

It's being made right now as we speak!

Oh my goodness! I better get my hair done! I'll be right back!

What?!

She hasn't had her hair done yet?

And she looks THAT good?!

She looks like you!

My hair had to be dunked in hot water to get it to look this good

She hasn't had a thing done!

Yeah! Imagine coming out of the thrift shop looking like her

Yeah

Hey! Can I be in this picture too?!

Oh I'm so excited! I'll stand right here

Okay! Cheese!

Uh Rapunzel? This is the Belle club

The what?

The Belle Club

We're all Belles here

What? Huh?

Yeah. We're all Belles here

Oh yeah

I see

Everyone here is Belle

Well how 'bout that? Hmmm

So I can't be in this picture?

This is the Belle club

You need to find the Rapunzel club

Right! The Rapunzel club!

Yeah yeah. Okay okay. Thanks! Bye!

[Camera click]

Thanks for watching and see you again soon!

If you like this video, click like

Check out these videos!

Belle's Blue Village Dress Thrift shop finds

Bratz thrift shop treasures

Don't forget to subscribe!

Thank you!

For more infomation >> Princess Dolls and Bratz Shoes - Thrift Shop Haul - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

Full Circle Syndicate Investor Community - Full Circle Rockstars - Duration: 2:44.

Just going to pick up the clients from Brissy airport

Next stop we are going on the bus, going to get some coffee

Mick and Dianne from Cambell West in Melbourne

We are up in Queensland

We are going to see some beautiful properties and have a lovely time

A very special group of people, people that trusted Michael and Garry with big plans

so everybody was confident that it would to work out

I'm having a skinny cappuccino please

I'm having a hot chocolate

Soy latte with one sugar

then we're down to Killeen street and Sidney Street

to an inspection, take some great photos

'ROCKSTARS'

I love the positivity, very energetic company

and just creating opportunities like this for

for someone like myself and Adele who don't heard a lot

but creating opportunities that we are able to invest

We've been with the boys for probably ten years I suppose

So we've got on really well with them, they're easy to talk to,

get along with, very helpful and go out of the way to help you

We haven't been with a lot of other financial advisers but

but the thing that we really love about Garry and Michael

and the crew is that they want to involve us all the time

and they certainly help us get ourselves organised with a self managed super fund and developed our future.

For more infomation >> Full Circle Syndicate Investor Community - Full Circle Rockstars - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

M. Brown and K. Cole: Abdomen Series - Duration: 5:23.

PA Chest Cassette 14 x 17 (crosswise) KVP 110 mAs 5 Grid Yes SID 72 inches

SHIELD SHIELD SHIELD PEOPLE!!! DON'T FORGET

AP Erect Abdomen Cassette 14 x 17 (lengthwise) KVP 80 mAs 20 Grid Yes SID 72 inches

KUB (supine) Cassette 14 x 17 (lengthwise) KVP 80 mAs 20 SID 40 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment