Saturday, April 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 29 2017

Hey babe, been paid since the eighth grade Fast lane, no brakes call a mayday

We been living for the moment and the Melody Wasting time, that's what they tellin' me

We free, livin' like G's Opened up my eyes

We were living the dream I'm not waitin' wishin'

Not complaining 'bout conditions I'm just laying back and letting it be

I-I-I live my Life With my heart on my sleeve

I-I-I am so high All I need

Is to breathe

On the loose - Yeah Bullet Proof - Yeah

Paid my dues - Yeah On the loose - yeah

Hey babe, this ain't like high school Hide you sneaking wine through line two

Then we jump on the Bloor bus Now we drunk on the tour bus

We free, livin' like G's Opened up my eyes

We were living the dream Never graduated, just stayed straight

And kept creating Now I'm laying back and letting it be

I-I-I live my Life With my heart on my sleeve

I-I-I am so high All I need

Is to breathe

On the loose - Yeah Bullet Proof - Yeah

Paid my dues - Yeah On the loose - yeah

These days are amazing Eljay in a playlist

Broke free, little weed on the beach Hit Cali get paid for vacations, made it

I said turn up the track, verse hard they be turning it back, Mr. Replay

Dance to the beat make you swerve when I rap and

This life is life something out a dream Them flash lights and movie scenes

Said they couldn't get the mind 'round the concept

Back when I was ridin' in a Pontiac yeah Now it's spades and the cognac bomb threat

blue fuck a Honda

On the loose - Yeah Bullet Proof - Yeah

Paid my dues - Yeah On the Loose - Yeah

For more infomation >> Loose - Alex Galli ft. Eljay (Original Song) - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

✅ SKULL JACK O'LANTERN makeup tutorial WOLFE FX body paint (Speed-painting) in 4k- Witte Artistry - Duration: 1:40.

*Humming*

Da DUH!

Strawberries were a good choice.

For more infomation >> ✅ SKULL JACK O'LANTERN makeup tutorial WOLFE FX body paint (Speed-painting) in 4k- Witte Artistry - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

China, Russia agree to cooperate on North Korea denuclearization | RT China - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> China, Russia agree to cooperate on North Korea denuclearization | RT China - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Leon 1.6 Sportstyle,Airco,NAP,incl.APK - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Seat Leon 1.6 Sportstyle,Airco,NAP,incl.APK - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Stellar Special Stage Visiting Train K-Force Special Show (3/27/2017) [CC: ENG SUBS] - Duration: 7:00.

For more infomation >> Stellar Special Stage Visiting Train K-Force Special Show (3/27/2017) [CC: ENG SUBS] - Duration: 7:00.

-------------------------------------------

COREANOS REACCIONAN A "Chino y Nacho - Andas En Mi Cabeza ft. Daddy Yankee" - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> COREANOS REACCIONAN A "Chino y Nacho - Andas En Mi Cabeza ft. Daddy Yankee" - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

- MarDoomGia - Duration: 6:30.

this Music supporting of the thousands of animals life & living creatures, that are Unfortunately killed on the roads and highways,by artifacts Of humankind!!hunting traps!& Excessive juntings!. & This is not the first music I've written & I have singing in my grandfather's ancient Iranian language 'Cuneiform' & also will not be the last of those . . Homayoun Iran . . این موسیقی در حمایت از هزاران حیوان و موجودات زنده ساخته شده که متاسفانه در جاده ها و بزرگ راه ها کشته میشنود، توسط مصنوعات ساخته بشری!تله های شکار،شکارهای بی رویه!. و این نخستین موسیقی نیست که من نوشته و خوانده ام به زبان پدربزرگهایم زبان باستانی ایران"خط میخی" و همچنین آخرین آنها نیز نخواهد بود . . همایون ایران . .

Bear line 'lyric': Cuneiform inscription Tablet of Darius the Great , Written on the wall of the mountain in the region of Nagsh-e Rustam in Iran . 'the frist part 1 to 4'only used In this song کتیبه میخی از داریوش بزرگ،نوشته شده بر دیواره کوه منطقه نقش رسم ایران. بخش نخست 1تا4 فقط استفاده شده در این آهنگ

1. Great 'Baga' "Holy spirit of universe" Ahoramazda created . . بغ بزرگ اهورا مزدا که این آفرید . .

2. this nature & earth created, that Air & sky created . . این بوم و زمین را آفرید،که آن آسمان ها را آفرید . .

3. that people created . . که آفرید این مردمان را . .

4. which also created happiness for the people . . و همچونین آفرید شادی را برای مردمان . .

Brutal vocal: We were there before anyone in this Mountains & Forests. ما وجود داشت قبل از هر کسی در این کوهستانها و جنگلها

But who ruined my forest ?! burned trees ! اما چه کسی! جنگل مرا از بین برد؟! درختان را آتش زد!

And farm fields have become ! & they killed many of my kind !! و زمین های کشاورزی پدیدار شد! و آنها کشتند بسیاری از همنوعان من!!

whisper vocal: We are all born of a nature . . همه ما متولد شده از یک طبیعت . .

beings live in the mountains from the origin of nature . . موجوداتی که زندگی میکردند در کوهستانها از سرچشمه ی طبیعت . .

Many people from the densely wooded forests . . بسیار مردم از جنگل های پر درخت . .

the frenetic Warriors are dressed in animal skin. . جنگجویان آتشین و پرشور در لباسهایی از پوستین حیوانات

Give me thought and knowledge of 'Haoma' in a large goblet . . "Haoma is Kind of Ancient Persian Mysterious Drink" بده دانش و اندیشه ای از هوم"نوعی نوشیدنی رازآلود ایرانیان باستان"در جام و پیاله بزرگ

Give me thought and knowledge of 'Haoma' in a large goblet . . "Haoma is Kind of Ancient Persian Mysterious Drink" بده دانش و اندیشه ای از هوم"نوعی نوشیدنی رازآلود ایرانیان باستان"در جام و پیاله بزرگ

Thanks for watching . . "Prepared Subtitles & translations of ancient Persian cuneiform" by: MarDoomGia . . سپاسگزاریم بابت تماشا کردن . . "تهیه و تنظیم و ترجمه میخی ایرانی باستان توسط: مردمگیا"

No comments:

Post a Comment