Saturday, April 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 30 2017

Welcome to a new episode of H-Game Reviews.

I'm your host O21.

Today's game is a Dragon Ball Parody.

If you lived in the 90's, just like me,

you probably watched the famous anime, Dragon Ball.

And this game is a parody of it.

And if you were like me, you probably had the 'hots' for Bulma.

Well, that's...

not exactly like that but well...

Erm...

Today's game, I decided to review

because I wanted to

try and review the number one game in the ranking

of the last 30 days but unfortunately

the number one game was kind of a...

torture and imprisonment game,

which kind of makes me uneasy, very uncomfortable.

So, I decided to play

and review the second one.

And this is it.

Its name is

"Buruma no bouken"

which translates as,

you probably guess it,

Bulma's adventure.

Let's get to it.

As always, this is the trial version.

If you want, you can download it

from the link in the description

and if you like the game enough

you can buy it too.

This is actually the second time

I try reviewing a game without a script.

So, If I say something that's too stupid,

I expect you to forgive me.

Ok.

As far as I know,

the game is kind of a

janken pon game or

Rock, paper, scissors.

Let's see. -Finally, the Kame Island.

Well, that's the young Bulma.

When she started looking for the Dragon Balls,

she was actually 14.

If I don't remember wrong.

(I did remember wrong, she was 16.)

But let's assume

she is 21 for this game.

Let's just assume.

-It should be somewhere around here.

-Maybe a little more to the west.

In this game, if you lose,

you get to see the actual H-scenes.

Which I kind of don't like but...

we'll talk about that later.

-The radar has detected a dragon ball.

-Great.

-Let's go.

It's a bit on the slow side.

Ah, ok. It seems that we can play now.

As I was telling you,

I don't actually like when you

have to lose to see H-scenes.

It means that you have to restart...

What was that?

I'm getting some reaction in the Dragon Radar.

Well...

When you have to lose

to see the H-scenes

you usually have to restart the game too.

So, It's not... it's not fun at all.

We have found one.

It's not fun that way because

the game loses...

momentum, linearity.

Now, let's try to get this Dragon Ball.

If I remember well, this is a very strong character here.

This is Tao Pai Pai.

But, let's try it anyway.

"Not available in the demo version", ok.

Let's go somewhere else.

I consider this...

actually...

not good, to find

something you can't do

so soon

in the trial version.

They should let you, at least, play

half an hour

or maybe...

No, this is too far.

Half an hour,

or at least fifteen minutes.

We haven't played...

what? like...

five minutes?

And we have found

something we can't do already.

Now, ok.

This is the turtle.

Not available in the demo version.

Let's see if we can find something we can do so we can review the game.

If not maybe I will

buy the game. But I don't really want to do that.

because it seems the game is a bit slow. Let's try this guy.

Not available in the demo version.

Ok.

Let's see if we can find something else.

One last chance.

Ok, it seems that we have finally found.

Something we can try

in this game.

In the trial version to try.

I don't like it when you have to fight

your way through the trial version. It should be very simple.

It shows that there's no

much common sense in making the game.

Because if they had

a bit more of... I don't know...

a bit more of an idea of how it is to deal with a trial game,

they could have put this guy just a bit more in front

so we could... we could easily access him.

And we could actually try the game.

And... usually, as I told you, it usually means that

there's not much common sense in making the game.

But well,

let's try it anyway.

-A talking pig.

Oh, of course. It is Oolong.

But, well. They call it

Elon here.

-Oh, you have really big tits.

Ok.

-Let's do pafu pafu.

Ok. That's some great English there.

-Stay away pig.

Oh, ok.

Oh. As I told you, this is a

kind of a

Janken pon game or a

Rock, paper, scissors.

Let's see.

Let's try...

They say people always choose

scissors. So, let's try rock.

Let's try rock.

And we lost that part.

Ok.

We'll we still have,

I suppose, two more chances.

Let's go with

rock again.

You need to actually double-click it.

That makes

not much sense. But well.

I won. Ok.

Ok.

She just shot him.

Ok.

What about...

once again with rock.

What could go wrong?

And we won again.

One more shot on the pig.

And we won. So...

we just have to win twice.

-All right. I got the Dragon Ball.

Ah, I mean a "Dagon Ball".

All right.

If you want to continue, you must buy the full game.

That's it.

We couldn't play even like, what? Like...

Seven minutes?

And it's already over.

Well, that's it. Maybe the full version is actually

much better.

But... I'm not liking it, personally.

Well... I hope you enjoyed today's video and I hope to see you next time.

Actually, let's try this again one more time.

As I was telling you,

we can see from

these little details, that there's not

much common sense in making the game.

Because you

can't choose to lose.

You can't even do that if you want to watch the H-scenes.

Which is kind of the whole point of the game.

Of an H-game.

So well. Let's try to lose.

It should take as much effort to lose as to win.

Ok. I'm going to go scissors this time.

Full scissors. Come on pig, win.

I won.

Ok.

Come on, pig. You can do it.

One more time.

Ok. That was

fast.

Ok. You can.

And the pig won.

Well done, pig.

Now let's see what we get.

-Olon wins.

Wasn't it, Elon?

-Show me those big tits.

-Kyaa, stay away pervert pig.

Oh!

This is actually not that bad.

There's animation.

-Do it correctly and I'll give you the Dagon Ball.

Ok. The dagon ball. I suppose they can't just say Dragon Ball.

-This is a real Pafu Pafu.

Ah, they could...

they could have used...

another word.

Pafu Pafu is like...

like tits, that's ok.

It's like... playing with tits.

It's like...

an onomatopoeia

in Japanese

for playing with tits.

With something soft.

And game over.

They could have just said

a tit-job or something.

And now we have to restart.

Well. Anyway,

it was fun.

The animation part is a...

is a redeeming point.

Well, that's it for today.

I hope you liked the video.

And if you liked the game, please, buy it.

Or at least,

download the trial version. You can...

Now you know what you have to do.

And I hope to see you next time.

For more infomation >> H-Game Review 8:"Bulma's Adventure" - Duration: 13:25.

-------------------------------------------

EMT meets girl she saved, nearly 20 years later - Duration: 2:48.

SEARCH FOR THE E-M-T WHO

SAVED HER LIFE -- AND

HOW K-R-Q-E VIEWERS

HELPED THEM RECONNECT.

TODAY-- NEARLY

18 YEARS SINCE THE CRASH

THAT ALMOST KILLED HER,

A SURVIVOR MEETS HER

RESCUER. NEWS 13'S

KATHERINE MOZZONE WAS

THERE.

WITH THEIR SCHEDULED

REUNION MOMENTS AWAY,

GABBY FERGUSON'S

CURIOSITY GOT THE BEST

OF HER.

Acting out her peek

and I saw her and I was

like waves

"Amazing. It was so cool

to see her peek around

the corner." SHE'S BEEN

SEARCHING FOR THE WOMAN

WHO SAVED HER. NOW,

18 YEARS AND A NINE HOUR

DRIVE FROM OKLAHOMA HAS

CULMINATED INTO THIS

MOMENT.

"This is Gabby as you

know

It's awesome to see

you...1;30;06 I can't

believe you came out all

this way." starts to

cry EVEN GABBY'S SNEAK

PEEK COULDN'T PREPARE

HER FOR

IT.

"You've done good. You

did good." OR FOR THE

MOMENT HER RESCUER

EMBRACED HER DAD.

"I can't think of words

30;55;16 and I feel like

I'm talking just to talk

because I don't know how

to explain it." IT'S THE

FIRST TIME GABBY AND HER

YOUNGER, TWIN BROTHERS

HAVE COME FACE TO FACE

WITH THE STATE POLICE

OFFICER'S WIFE WHO

HELPED SAVE THEM NEARLY

20 YEARS AGO. THEY WERE

IN A NASTY CRASH ON

I-40, NEAR SANTA ROSA.

GABBY WAS EJECTED. SHE

HAD NO PULSE-- UNTIL

SHELLY EILAND GAVE HER

CPR AND BROUGHT HER

BACK.

"Words cannot describe

how thankful I am

because I've got to do

so much." WHEN GABBY AND

EILAND RECONNECTED A

MONTH BACK,

NOTHING WAS GOING TO

STAND IN THE WAY OF AN

IN-PERSON MEETING.

"I was super excited.

32;11;21 I've been

excited since we set a

date." FOR EILAND-- THAT

INCLUDED HEARTACHE.

"My sister died last

night. 25;04;26 She had

cancer and fought it for

eight years. But I

had to be here today."

NOT JUST FOR GABBY AND

HER FAMILY, BUT FOR THE

RARE

OPPORTUNITY TO SEE HOW

HER WORK AS AN EMT MAKES

A

DIFFERENCE.

"Those people that you

help, these people that

you save go on to do

good things and help

other people."

"This has been

unbelievable." EVEN

THOUGH THE TWO HAVEN'T

LAID EYES ON EACH OTHER

IN YEARS,

THEY ALREADY SHARE A

STRONG BOND THAT WON'T

SOON BE BROKEN.

"I just don't want to

let go. laughs

14;53;21 KATHERINE

MOZZONE, KRQE NEWS 13.

STATE POLICE CHIEF PETE

KASSETAS WAS THERE TO

PRESENT SHELLY AND THE

OTHER EMT'S WHO HELPED

GABBY AND HER FAMILY

WITH THE DEPARTMENT'S

"LIFE SAVING AWARD".

A BIG NIGHT AT NORTH

For more infomation >> EMT meets girl she saved, nearly 20 years later - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Comment vaincre la peur de la chute ● [Formation J'ai Plus Peur !] - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Comment vaincre la peur de la chute ● [Formation J'ai Plus Peur !] - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

A RHYTHMIC EFFECT to enrich your gypsy jazz "pompe" - Learning Gypsy jazz - Duration: 6:44.

Hi, Clément here

so, in this video I will talk to you about rhythm in gypsy jazz

and I'll show you a small effect you'll be able to do on the "pompe"

to give some punch and energize your accompaniments

I wrote an article on the "pompe" on which I gave tips

to improve your "pompe"

you can click on the 'i' for info in the top right corner of the video

if you haven't seen this article

and in this article I told you there is one thing to not do to have a nice "pompe"

it's to do effects on the rhythm

because if we're accompanying a soloist

the goal of the accompaniement is to put the soloist in a good light

to make him feel at ease and highlight his improvisation

if the accompanist does many effects, rhythmic changes, tremolos

in the end it'll spoil the thing and the soloist won't be at ease

and it's something you must avoid to have a good "pompe"

In this video I'll try to present an effect that you can do in your "pompe"

a relatively sober effect

which will allow you to enrich your "pompe" without making it bad

so of course as I was saying in the article

those effects are really to be used with restraint

It's like cooking in fact if you're using chilli pepper

if you put just a little it gives a nice taste, it's nice

but put the all bag and it because inedible

so when you're using effects, think about kitchen spices

you have to give it just a little touch to enhance the thing a bit

don't put too much or it becomes bad

So, let me show you this rhythmic effect

so I will do it on Am, E7

So I play a Am6 and a regular E7

this position

so, here is how it can sound

So, here it's a bit exaggerated because I do it multiple times

it's the kind of effect you can do once a chord chart

and even not all chord chart or it can become a bit annoying

so in fact I do a rhythmic variation to revitalize the rhythm

so, the thing I do is

up and down

so here I go back up the strings

and very quickly a downstroke

I will do it once with a metronome so you can realize how to placed rhythm wise

I'll put it on 75bpm

here you go

so in fact you can think of it like

you have to find an onomatopoeia to remember the thing

a bit like a drumer that would go like

it's the bit the effect we try to have on the guitar

I will give you a bit of an example on the "Minor swing" chord chart

so here I did it twice in the chord chart and it's already a bit too much

what you need to absolutely avoid is to think "Awesome I learned a new effect I'll put it everywhere"

you'll do the very opposite of what you're supposed to do

as I said with spices, if you put it everywhere in the chord chart like the pepper it'll be inedible

and your "pompe" will be very bad if on "Minor swing" you do this

if you do that for example the soloist will stare at you

wondering what you're doing

so that's an effect that works if well placed rhythmically

but be careful to use it with parsimony

once maximum at the end eventually to begin the next chord chart

that way it give the soloist a hint to know where he is in the chord chart

but really don't use it too much because it can be a bit annoying

So it was a small exercise on how to enrich your "pompe"

I will make a small summary PDF on all of that

if you are on Youtube you can click in the description there is a link to the website

at the end of the page on the website you'll be able to download the PDF

if you have questions on all of that, ask them in the comments

think about giving a thumb-up under the video

and then that's it for today, see you soon for an upcoming video

Hey! Did you like the video?

So think about liking it, it's always appreciated

You can also subscribe to my Youtube channel by clicking on the big red button just below, there

and if you want to receive 3 free lessons on gypsy jazz guitar

with videos, PDF and many really amazing things

In the right corner, it's free

See you soon for an upcoming video

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment