Saturday, April 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 30 2017

Yo what is going on guys it is

your boy Yogge here and today I'm

bringing you guys a new black ops 3

video so if you haven't heard black

Jack's gun game is now in the game

basically this is a variation of gun

game whereas in all the DLC weapons so

this is a way to play with all the DLC

weapons in the game sadly it's actually

more relatable to black ops 2 because

you have the ballistic Mac on the end

and the crossbow and stuff like that so

this is way way better than a normal gun

game really sets in a minute but it is

also there is a double cryptokey just

for this game-mode it is life throughout

May 1st so if you haven't played it yet

and it's getting close to being ending

or whatever you just hop on and try it

out

so anyways guys let's hop into a match

alright guys so we got breach so let's

see how good we do obviously start off

with the wrist he nine let's pick

somebody off I know somebody's gonna

spawn here alright let's go he doesn't

know that I'm chasing after him and

maybe he does I forgot you always have

the map on come on come on bro just turn

around please yes okay somebody's behind

me somebody behind me marshals I hate

these weapons but then again at the same

time they were overpowered I won't point

in the game let's go let's go whoa come

on

yes let's go go I'm going off the game

go ah almost Adam hi guys I don't know

what this gun is the hlx for this shit

is a beast of a gun alright like when

you hit fire what they just feels like a

beast because it shoots so fast I PPSh

you already know how that that weapon is

what the hell was in the room the whole

time

the DIY eleven renovator let's see what

I can do with this okay I'm gonna hopper

here real quick and they're mine I guess

everybody died ffar m16 what was that at

least I'm in the lead at least I'm in

delay so like I was saying how why is

there an ace card in the m16 like on

them 16 like is that I'm pretty sure

just for aesthetic reasons but still

like why would you put like an ace card

it just doesn't make sense to me I don't

know he just bodied me though obviously

they had to put in a gun

what's the thermal on it just to make

sure that has no aim assist to make your

orders its I mean it's not even that's

just annoying it's like the Shiva by

even worse because this gun actually

like kicks a little

look at this look at this okay gali oh

this shit is a beast was he nobody's

gonna come to but over here nobody

alright let's go

bullshit that makes man I did total

garbage right there

everybody seems to me in the middle for

some reason nobody did that to him I see

you see you pieces oh no 22 years guys

actually have this time advisers don't

use it because I don't like to snipe in

this game that much if I do I usually

just hug I bite it again if I do sleep

in the game I just use the locusts but

for some Wow bro that was my kill - oh

my god okay let's go let's get out of

here

is he following me you know what is

going on bro okay please not he followed

me cable I can't just be falling off

look at this no way I shot him in the

booty and he still took that oh my god

somebody made no no no no no that was my

kill that was my kill yes yes okay okay

let's see if I can make the slapper

isn't bad bad at least I hope it's not

you have two shots so um hey I think

it's confirmed I'm gonna lose by this

guy look look okay thank God he killed

me at least she has a weapon he can

actually are you kidding me bro that

dude had a gun he he had a gun that was

at least semi-automatic I don't know

what he had I don't know what he had he

had something he had something good what

was it he still look alright guys so

we're all combine I'm gonna win this

time there's no way I'm losing I'm not

allowed never mind

look I need a win this time just for you

guys this is for you guys I I'm gonna

win trust me it's for the boys Wow

I school cows but I say how I'm gonna

save it I'm this smallmap it should be

easy to get a kill with the marshals

never mind

I know where my spot is on this map I

just need to get off with the pistols

real quick

nope okay yes I don't know how I killed

but I'm gonna take it it's my spot right

here okay I just need somebody to pop up

real quick

or you will do you'll do you'll do never

mind you won't do I'm just kidding bro

don't come over here please please don't

come over here really there you know

that person's there or died this is this

is a bad start but we can probably

finish off good that person is booty

with snipers we should be chilling

should be chilling come on come on

challenge me it's what I thought fool

how how bro okay it's good though we're

on the TSH we're just one gun down from

the dude on first place now are tied

with them say I told you what chillin

look in our first place he's still at

the renovates to get well that's really

not what he gets he didn't do anything

to me but still I'm winning this time

I'm winning no how many bullets does it

take to kill somebody with this gun bro

come on I can't believe I just keep oh

that's why the Google is so nice let's

go let's go go off come on come on

anybody else boss awesome oh my goodness

oh my god

oh I got him like no no way no way but

please don't be like last night it's not

it's not okay I'm gonna come up behind

it do it I'm a sniper yeah see that's

what I like to see and my neighbors

cutting his grass so if you guys hear

that I'm sorry

oh my goodness yes oh my god

I don't know how one bullet of that DBS

are killed them every time usually I try

to kill somebody gives me hair markers

just straight up okay look if you come

out here

Wow okay okay no no I got stuck it's

cool we're taking this dub there's no

way we're losing also because the video

is probably getting old oh my I should

not have killed him but I did and I

killed you too i let's see is there like

an animation for old or nevermind

now mine am i watch imma kill this

person watch beep oh nevermind I was

gonna say if there was an end of goo oh

my just randomly shot - lets go that's

for you guys I needed to get a dub just

because to make the video good but now

the video is probably way too long I

don't know but look at this watch this I

randomly shot - I did not expect to kill

this person look dink that I killed all

right that was right in like her hand -

so as you guys can see I'm top number

one alright anyways guys how we get rid

of it if you guys did make sure to leave

a like if you didn't feel I was likable

you guys stay healthy you know yeah take

this game right out leave a like if you

like to come a double what you think

about it and yeah see you guys on the

next one

For more infomation >> COD BO3 HOW TO PLAY WITH DLC WEAPONS FOR FREE - BO3 BLACK JACK GUN GAME - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Sign Of The Times (Spanish Version) - Harry Styles (Cover by J Levin) - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Sign Of The Times (Spanish Version) - Harry Styles (Cover by J Levin) - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

MAY TBR || 2017 - Duration: 4:52.

Hey guys, it's Emily! For today's video

I'm going to be doing my May TBR. So, more

changes coming your way from me. I did

not know that my tripod had the ability

to, like, extend the legs, so we're trying

this standing up, seeing how it goes. I

wanted to be able to include some of the

artwork that I have on my walls

because I'm pretentious. I have basically

like a gallery wall of charcoal sketches

that one of my best friends did. He had a

whole notebook of them and was going to

like burn it, and I was like, or you

could give to me and I could pretend to

be an adult and put some stuff on the

walls. So that's what I did! That's what

that is.

Also, like, lit a candle for some ambiance. I don't

know what I'm doing.

For some reason I'm, like, nervous about doing this standing

up, which is so irrational, and like

whatever whatever it's fine. Anyway let's

talk about the books that I plan on

reading in May. The first of those is

one that I've already started and that

is The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina

Keegan. This is a collection of short

stories and essays that was published

posthumously. Keegan tragically died in

2012 at the age of 22 I think just a few

days after she graduated from Yale. So

her family and friends went through her

collected works and put them together

into this collection. I have read two of

the short stories so far and have been

really just like blown away by them

because she has--and they talked about

this in the introduction--she has like a

very youthful voice. It doesn't feel like

she's trying to write as someone older

or more experienced. And she

also is writing about being in your

early 20s with a level of authenticity

that I really don't think a lot of older

authors can achieve. It just, it feels

very like of the times and again

authentic and I'm absolutely loving it.

I am reading this kind of slowly. I'm really

trying to savor it because I am enjoying

it that much. Next up I have a book that

you guys have probably heard about on

the Booktube because so many people have

talked about it and raved about it and

that is Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan

McGuire. this is like a portal fantasy

it's like a play on that so when people

go to like Narnia or you know some other

fantastical dimension and then they come

back and they're like wow this world

blows it deals with that I think it's

very very short

it also has awesome representation

really excited to read this a lot of

people whose opinions I trust a whole

lot really really really like this this

was one of our favorite books of 2016 so

I'm excited to finally get to it next I

have a book that I am a little

embarrassed how excited for it and that

is a court of wings and ruined by Sarah

J Maas this series has some issues like

seriously has some shoes I still read

just exhume through them so quickly I

eat them up I am kind of like trash for

this series it's Margaret is kind of a

young adult noodle fantasy but this is

romance like it is a romance book that's

just that's what it is so I'm gonna read

that and I'm probably gonna join so

there you go now Shane next up I have a

nonfiction book I realized I haven't

been a whole lot of nonfiction lately so

I wanted to pick this up and that is

SPQR by Mary beard this is a historical

non-fiction book about ancient Rome I

never really studied ancient Rome I took

one classics course in college and it

focused a lot more on ancient Persia and

just general Mesopotamia so I don't know

a whole lot about ancient Rome outside

of kind of the popular history stuff

that I've consumed like documentaries

and TV shows and that kind of thing so

I'm really excited to read this this was

considered one of the best non-fiction

books stubbier

2016 or 2015 I'll know but either way

I'm really excited to pick this up and

the final book that I plan on reading in

May is sighs my meal Schusterman I

really really really liked Neal Shuster

mins what was it called unwind

unwind I really liked that back in the

day in high school and so I saw this I

was like super cool cover and I really

liked

author the concept of this to my

knowledge is that humanity has conquered

death and so there are people called

scythes who like go around bestowing the

gift of death I think that's it I don't

know I'm really excited to read this

because again I did love unwise so so

much so hopefully I really like this too

so that is it short and sweet for the

month of May as those of you who have

seen my TBR's before already know I

generally have smaller TV hours I am

still very much a mood reader and so I

will kind of color in loose electrons

with other things if the the mote is the

moon's what's the phrase if if the fancy

strikes if the moment strikes I don't

know if I wanna

I'll get another book that's all I'm

trying to say but I'm rambling now fixed

image watching if you like this video

give it thumbs up hit subscribe to see

more of my face and I have seen X at all

I just realized here was farther away

now I can't reach it I have to figure

what to do at the end bye

For more infomation >> MAY TBR || 2017 - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Chris Martin of Coldplay (Captioned) 'Sky Full of Stars' Alt Nation SiriusXM - Duration: 3:48.

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars

I'm gonna give you my heart

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars

'Cause you light up the path

I don't care, go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do, ooohoo ooh

'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

I think I saw you

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars

I wanna die in your arms

Ahh ahh ahh arms

You get lighter the more it gets dark

I'm gonna give you my heart

I don't care, go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do, oohoo oooh

'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

I think I saw you

I think I saw you

hey

Oooooh

ooh oh ooh

Ooohoooo

oohoooho

Oh

You're a sky, you're a sky full of stars

A heavenly view

You're such a heavenly view

Yeah Yeah Yeah Oooh

Yeah thank you

I've never done that before

For more infomation >> Chris Martin of Coldplay (Captioned) 'Sky Full of Stars' Alt Nation SiriusXM - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

GIVE ATTENTION TO NU'EST - Duration: 7:11.

For more infomation >> GIVE ATTENTION TO NU'EST - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

[170429] 소녀시대 효연 그라치아 화보 Eng Sub Hyoyeon GRAZIA Korea June 2017 6월호 - Duration: 0:12.

Greetings this is Hyoyeon from SNSD

I am currently

working on the June edition of Grazia magazine

Please support me and be excited for the June edition Grazia!

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment