Sunday, April 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 30 2017

Driver: Come on I don't have time for this shit!

Driver: It's green you freaking moron, get your hands off the phone!

Driver: Idiots everywhere.

Oooh shit!

Driver: Where am I?

I'd like to speak to the manager of this establishment please.

Where is this guy?

Doctor: The patient's eyes are open but he is in a deep coma.

We could try the new treatment on him.

Nurse: Don't you think it's too risky?

Doctor: Please make the phone call.

Nurse: Yes, sir.

Doctor: It might be our only chance to save this man.

Driver: I´ve been walking for hours.

There´s gotta be an exit somewhere.

Oh god.

That's my wife and me when we first met.

Okay...Richard.

Relax.

Dad: Son, please promise you'll go to college.

You should have a better life than me one day.

Driver: I told you I would keep my promise, Dad.

Manager: Congratulations, Thompson.

Welcome to the executive board, you really deserve it.

Driver: Oh baby, where'd you learn to do that?

Doctor Congratulations, it's a healthy little boy.

Driver: I still wonder...how she did that.

Son: Thanks, dad! Best birthday present ever!

Trevor: Woopdeefuckingdoo…are you trying to get my stink on ya?

Driver: I can't even remember meeting this guy...

Driver: Oh gosh Lisa, I'm so sorry.

It was such a beautiful car, I know.

Doctor: Look at his heartrate.

Nurse: Yes, it's increasing muy rapido.

Doctor: It seems to be working.

Driver: What is this place?

Am I really dead?

Wife: Honey, follow me.

Driver: Lisa, wait for me, I'm coming!

Driver: Wait a minute, that's myself.

They could have given me a better bed.

Doctor, are these sheets even fresh?

And why am I still fully clothed?

Driver: Where's that strange sound coming from?

Trevor: Farts wildly.

Doctor: Keep going Mr. Philips!

The method seems to work.

Trevor: Whatever you say.

Ain't this fun...come on.

Driver: Oh my fucking god!

What the hell is going on here?!

Who is this freak?

Trevor: Name's Trevor.

Hi!

Driver: What kind of a hospital is this?

Nurse: This man just saved your life, you should be more thankful.

Doctor: Indeed.

Mr. Philips helped us with a revolutionary treatment and you are living

proof it works.

Driver: Did he have to be naked for that?

Doctor: Mr. Philips convinced us that the treatment would only be effective if the

fumes were at full concentration.

Trevor: Yeah!

Driver: Oh, I see! [sarcastically] Doctor: And for this rea…

Driver: Those weren't fumes; those were regular week old burrito farts!

Trevor: Listen, nobody likes you.

You gonna say sorry?

Driver: Say sorry for what?

Trevor: Oh I´m so very scared of you!

Driver: I could very well sue the hospital for hygiene violations.

How about that?

Doctor: Listen Mr. Thompson, the same fumes that just awoke you might very well put you

back to sleep and Mr. Philips doesn't look like a man who would hesitate to use this

power.

Driver: Oh, come on.

Doctor: What's your decision?

Driver: Only because it worked!

Trevor: I'm speechless…you make me want a lobotomy!

Nurse: We could arrange that for you sir!

Trevor: Thank you kindly.

Now, where were we?

Driver: I was gonna say sorry for questioning your genius treatment.

If there is any way for me to thank you please let me know.

Trevor: Trevor Philips, remember that!

For more infomation >> Trevor's Special Treatment [GTA V Machinima] - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

BHX - DXB (EGBB - OMBD) Emirates Boeing 777-300ER Economy Class Flight to Dubai - Duration: 36:46.

For more infomation >> BHX - DXB (EGBB - OMBD) Emirates Boeing 777-300ER Economy Class Flight to Dubai - Duration: 36:46.

-------------------------------------------

No Game No Life - This Game (Opening) Guitar Tutorial | Guitar Lesson + TABS (Easy Version) - Duration: 4:36.

Thank you for watching my No Game No Life - This Game (Opening) Guitar Tutorial.

You can download No Game No Life Tabs from my site, link in the description

If you want to see more No Game No Life Guitar Lessons and other Anime Guitar Lessons, feel free to subscribe!

I hope you like my No Game No Life - This Game (Opening) Tabs.

Any way I could improve this No Game No Life - This Game (Opening) Guitar Lesson? Let me know in the comments.

Remember to ask the tab author for permission first before making an No Game No Life Guitar Cover

For more infomation >> No Game No Life - This Game (Opening) Guitar Tutorial | Guitar Lesson + TABS (Easy Version) - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz GLE-Klasse Coupé 350 D 4-MATIC Memory-Pakket, Rijassistentiepakket Plus, Distronic Pl - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz GLE-Klasse Coupé 350 D 4-MATIC Memory-Pakket, Rijassistentiepakket Plus, Distronic Pl - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

it growled - Duration: 0:08.

Bring it here, Spongebob!

Uhh...

Why is it in a cage?

Because it growled at me.

RRRRR

For more infomation >> it growled - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Se perdre à Bagan, Myanmar (Birmanie) - VLOG#001 - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Se perdre à Bagan, Myanmar (Birmanie) - VLOG#001 - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

How To Freeze All iPhones - IOS 10 - 10.3 - Duration: 1:41.

*How To Freeze All iPhones - IOS 10 - 10.3*

No comments:

Post a Comment