Saturday, April 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 29 2017

Alright so there are these crazy things out now called standing desks, so essentially

it is a desk that elevates so you can just stand um I am working with a desk that is

a sitting desk so what I am going to try and do is to build a contraption for a standing

desk when I use my laptop as a little adjustment barrier because I don't like sitting all

day at a desk.

It'll be raised about 10 inches from the wood and I'm going to be using knex, knex

is a little snappy part thing so you have your knex piece you can snap it off and disconnect

it and snap it back on.

I built several things out of knex before when I was alot younger and I thought hey

why not do this now because I already have the pieces and I don't have to buy anything

or go to the store.

*knex sounds* So I just did this along the edge here and I'm using this other part

to hold the laptop in place, so on we are going to get some blues go from here to here

middle and I'll do this about 2 or 3 times to get more height, so I have some criss cross

patterns and I have the same thing going throughout the design I have a second variant here and

then the third side.

I haven't tried this out yet so I'm going to put my laptop on here *pop-rock ish music*

alright guys so I got the standing desk finished I can stand and type now which is good I can

stand and type do my thing.

So that's the end of the video!

If you have any questions about this standing knex desk let me know in the comments section

down below.

Give it a big thumbs up and till next time I'll see ya when I see ya!

For more infomation >> How I made a STANDING DESK using K'NEX (CHEAP & EASY) - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

SOY LUNA EN CONCIERTO SIENTO RUGGERO PASQUARELLI GREEK LYRICS & HABLAN CON LUNA - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> SOY LUNA EN CONCIERTO SIENTO RUGGERO PASQUARELLI GREEK LYRICS & HABLAN CON LUNA - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

May TBR 2017 - Duration: 5:40.

Hi guys. I've got my May TBR today and it's

going to be a small one because I can

feel myself getting into a reading slump

and I don't want to give myself a big TBR

and then completely overwhelm myself and

then definitely, without fail, put myself

into a slump. So I have two books that

I'm kind of, definitely, completely

desperate to read in May and then I have

another one that I'm going to attempt to

reread, maybe, possibly. If I can pull

myself together and actually get around

to doing it. And then I have a fourth

book, that if I miraculously manage to

read and finish the first three books, I

will try get to. But I also have so many

TV shows, once again, that I would really

like to watch and get through. So I have

a feeling that May might be another

month where I watch more than I read but

here are the books but I may try and

read in May. The first book I have that I

would absolutely love to get around to

reading in May is, 'Always and Forever, Lara Jean'

by Jenny Han, which is the

third and I'm assuming now final book.

And I cannot wait to read this. I've been

so looking forward to reading this ever

since it was announced. This is kind of the

epitome of a cute contemporary read but

it also has a lot more depth to it, which

is why I love this series so much.

Although it also does have that classic

contemporary, fluffy romance, which I love.

I also just feel like contemporary

reads are pretty good ones to help getting

out of reading slumps. So I'm hoping that

is what this is going to do and I just

cannot wait for this. I love these

characters and this story and I'm

holding out some kind of impossible hope,

that my ship in this series is going to

get together in this book. So yeah, I'm

really, really looking forward to this

and I really hope that I enjoy this and

I hope I get around to reading it in May.

And the next book I have I am so excited

about and I don't even have it yet but I

would absolutely love to read it in May

and that is 'A Court of Wings and Ruin'

by Sarah J. Maas, which is the third book

in the 'A Court of Thorns and Roses' I don't

know if it's a trilogy or a series.

I'm so confused but anyway, that then ties in with

the book that I'm hoping to maybe,

possibly, attempt to reread in May and

that is 'A Court of Mist and Fury', which

is also by Sarah J. Maas, which is the second

book and I would love to reread this before

reading 'A Court of Wings and Ruin'

because when I picked this up last year,

I reread 'A Court of Thorns and Roses' and that

really helped with my enjoyment of this.

But I don't want to read the first book

again because I've read it twice and nah.

So I would love to reread this. I just

really want to read 'A Court of Wings and Ruin'

in May because last year I waited, more

than a month I think, before I picked this

up and every single time I went on

Twitter I was terrified that I was going

to be spoiled for it and that is not the

kind of life I want to be living this month.

So I really want to reread this

and I definitely would love to read

'A Court of Wings and Ruin'. Although massive

books don't really mix well with reading

slumps but at the same time, this one got

me out of the biggest reading slump last

year, so it may work. I'm going to see how

it goes. I'm hoping that I will reread

this but as I said reading slumps and can

I be bothered? I'm not sure. I loved it.

I would love to reread it. Yeah, I'll probably

reread it. So I'm hoping I'm going to

reread this and then I'm hoping that I

will read 'A Court of Wings and Ruin' and I'm

kind of terrified for it and I'm also so

excited and yeah I'm hoping that that is

going to happen in May. And then the last

book I have on my TBR for May, as I said,

if I manage somehow to get through the

first three books I mentioned, is

'The Upside of Unrequited' by Becky Albertalli.

And I've heard the most amazing things

about this book and the more I've heard

about it, the more I've kind of already

fallen in love with it. Despite the fact

that I've not read it and I don't know

too much about it because I'm trying not

to learn too much about the books that I'm

reading at the moment. Because I've found

that the less I know about a book, the

more I tend to enjoy it. So I've just heard

fantastic reviews about the

representation in this and how inclusive

it and how diverse it is and how

adorable and nerdy and cute it is and

that just makes me extremely happy and

this sounds like a book I will

absolutely adore. It kind of sounds like

everything I want in a book right now.

So I can't wait to pick this up and I'm

really hoping that I enjoy it and also

as I said, contemporary kind of just

tends to help me in reading slumps.

So I'm hoping that that's exactly what this

will do and I cannot wait read this.

I've heard so many amazing things about Becky Albertalli's, writing as I haven't read

'Simon vs The Homosapiens Agenda' yet,

which I really need to do as soon as possible.

I would absolutely love to get

around to reading this in May. I don't

know how realistic it is but I'm gonna

keep my hopes up and try and attempt to

do it and just kind of try and kick

myself out of this reading slump and I'm

hoping is these are the book that

are going to help me do that.

So those are the books that I am going to

attempt to get around to reading in May

and attempt to kick myself out of this reading slump but

also TV show wise, I had so much fun

talking about the TV shows that I was

going to watch in my last TBR. So I

thought I would do that again today.

Although they are all very similar but

the first one is of course 'iZombie', got

to keep up top of that. Got to keep on

top of 'Pretty Little Liars' because the first

episode has just happened and the second

episode has also happened. So I'm excited

about that. 'Once Upon a Time' is

stressing me out so much.

I've so many mixed feelings about this show

right now but it is one of my favourites,

so I need to keep on top of that. Also I

have a feeling 'Fargo' is coming back at

some point soon, which I cannot wait for.

I love Fargo and then also I'm watching

'The Walking Dead' with my mum and 'MasterChef'.

Constantly watching 'MasterChef' at

the moment because it is on, it feels every

single night but yeah those are the TV shows

that I'm hoping to watch in May and the

books that I am going to see how it goes.

I'm going to be watching more than I'm

going to be reading. I can already feel

it but those, again, TV shows want to

watch, books I'm gonna try and read and I would

absolutely love to know which books you

were hoping to read in May and which TV

shows you are hoping to watch,

or movies or anything like that

and yeah I hope you had a fantastic

month and I hope you have the most

amazing start to May. Bye!

For more infomation >> May TBR 2017 - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

*CF AL* Testando armas em Inglês! AK47-K-SUPER DRAGON - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> *CF AL* Testando armas em Inglês! AK47-K-SUPER DRAGON - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

How I made a STANDING DESK using K'NEX (CHEAP & EASY) - Duration: 2:30.

Alright so there are these crazy things out now called standing desks, so essentially

it is a desk that elevates so you can just stand um I am working with a desk that is

a sitting desk so what I am going to try and do is to build a contraption for a standing

desk when I use my laptop as a little adjustment barrier because I don't like sitting all

day at a desk.

It'll be raised about 10 inches from the wood and I'm going to be using knex, knex

is a little snappy part thing so you have your knex piece you can snap it off and disconnect

it and snap it back on.

I built several things out of knex before when I was alot younger and I thought hey

why not do this now because I already have the pieces and I don't have to buy anything

or go to the store.

*knex sounds* So I just did this along the edge here and I'm using this other part

to hold the laptop in place, so on we are going to get some blues go from here to here

middle and I'll do this about 2 or 3 times to get more height, so I have some criss cross

patterns and I have the same thing going throughout the design I have a second variant here and

then the third side.

I haven't tried this out yet so I'm going to put my laptop on here *pop-rock ish music*

alright guys so I got the standing desk finished I can stand and type now which is good I can

stand and type do my thing.

So that's the end of the video!

If you have any questions about this standing knex desk let me know in the comments section

down below.

Give it a big thumbs up and till next time I'll see ya when I see ya!

For more infomation >> How I made a STANDING DESK using K'NEX (CHEAP & EASY) - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Sportcoupe 180 K. AMICE Climate Control - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Sportcoupe 180 K. AMICE Climate Control - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 KPOP Songs of April 2017 | CC - Duration: 6:58.

*record scratching*

*Intro*

Hello, everyone.

Welcome back to Hallyu Central,

the Korean entertainment source by international fans and for international fans.

I'm your host, Bianca, and I hope you're all doing well today.

Before we get into today's video,

of TOP 10 KPOP Songs for April 2017,

I wanted to quickly explain some things.

First of all, I based this list off of international charts

such as iTunes' KPOP Chart,

and K-Ville Entertainment's fan-powered chart.

Therefore, some of the songs mentioned had been released before April,

and not all songs released in April are in this list.

Second, I also put up polls on the KPOP Amino app,

so that international KPOP fans could vote for this list, and therefore their votes heavily influenced the results.

And third, you might see some artists with a lower amount of video views

beating out those with more popularity, or artists that are not so popular in Korean charts

because, once again, this list is mostly influenced by international fans' votes;

as well as how many weeks of April these artists were in international charts' Top 10.

And now, let's first get on with the "Honorable Mentions", those charting in the top 20-11 spots.

And now for the top 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment