Thursday, April 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 28 2017

I'll tell you exactly why-

-I'm doing a late night show.

And it's incredible.

FDR used to have fire-side chats.

One of the great crippled Presidents.

Guys legs didn't work at all.

He wheeled around in a wheel chair.

And he was attacked

By a Terrorist Italian.

Named Marco Polio.

And this guy, boiled his legs!

I don't know what he did.

i don't know what it is.

But, I'm a great walker-

-Unlike FDR, what a weak guy.

I can walk, I can walk all over the place.

I can walk in the Rose Garden.

I walk around the upstairs.

I walk and hold people.

I walk on Melanias' back!

I walk everywhere.

Over puddles!

I lay her down over a puddle.

And then I walk over it.

It's called chivalry.

Chivalry.

So you need to watch my show.

April 27th on Comedy Central.

Which is going to Succeed.

Now that I'm on the air.

For more infomation >> The New Fireside Chats - The President Show - Comedy Central - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING Trump says conflict with North Korea possible, but seeks diplomacy - News - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> BREAKING Trump says conflict with North Korea possible, but seeks diplomacy - News - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

DIY with Ollie Channel Intro & Sing-A-Long - Duration: 0:20.

D I Y with Ollie!

Arts, crafts. Yummy Treats.

Lots to do, lots to eat.

Come and join in the fun.

Let's get making, lets get baking.

Let's get arty..

and messy.

DIYwithOllie.com!

Like and subscribe please!

No comments:

Post a Comment