Sunday, January 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 28 2018

Today, we'll check a hive!

But before that, if you've any

questions, write them in the comments,

because we'll do a Q&A for 50 K views!

Let's light some cardboard for some smoke!

(repeating the same thing again and again)

We're checking an horizontal hive, because

it's easier and faster to check

this type of hive.

We haven't checked this hive for a long time.

It has food.

We're opening it more.

This hive looks good!

This one may has sapling.

(talking with the bees)

The bees don't want to go down.

I should check a single frame for sapling.

I think that it has a lot of honey.

I put this one here.

The nest should be here.

(talking with the bees)

Here is no sapling.

Let's check another frame!

(talking with the bees)

No covered sapling here.

Here is a little sapling for laying eggs.

This one is good!

(talking with the bees)

I'm giving them an apiculture cake,

but I'm taking the bee wax.

This hive has more food than it needs.

We cut the apiculture cake and

we're giving them, even though they

don't need it, but it's for them!

Now, we're putting back the frames.

(talking with the bees)

The hive can't be closed because it's

touched by the other one.

(talking with the bees)

(talking with the bees)

We're to move these bees in order them not to die.

This hive has enough food and we

won't check it until March!

We're securing the hive.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE QUESTIONS!

Dear friends, thank you for watching!

If you like this video and you want

more videos like this one,

don't forget about SUBSCRIBE and click the bell,

in order to be the first who see the new videos!

I'd be grateful if you 'Like' my Facebook page

and to follow me on Intagram Twitter and Google+,

in order to stay turned about the

newest information about the channel!

I was Siminic Clep and until the next time,

I wish you to have a lot of buzz in your hives!

For more infomation >> STIMULATING THE QUEEN IN ORDER TO LAY EGGS AND CHECKING THE QUANTITY OF FOOD OF THE HIVE (ENG CC) - Duration: 13:01.

-------------------------------------------

Resultados Loteria Nacional de Panama En Vivo Viernes 26 d Enero 2018 Que Jugó Gordito Zodiaco Enero - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Resultados Loteria Nacional de Panama En Vivo Viernes 26 d Enero 2018 Que Jugó Gordito Zodiaco Enero - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

MINHA NOVA SKIN - SKIN (LEIA A DESCRIÇÃO) - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> MINHA NOVA SKIN - SKIN (LEIA A DESCRIÇÃO) - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

GG KE GHAR PG

For more infomation >> GG KE GHAR PG

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 Cooper S -Panoramadak-Airco-Stoelverwarming-vol leder interieur - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 Cooper S -Panoramadak-Airco-Stoelverwarming-vol leder interieur - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 Cooper S -Panoramadak-Airco-Stoelverwarming-vol leder interieur - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 Cooper S -Panoramadak-Airco-Stoelverwarming-vol leder interieur - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

PiPe - What do the goalkeeper in the Underwater Rugby? - Duration: 1:18.

What do the goalkeeper in the Underwater Rugby?

The goalkeeper is one of the three positions of Underwater Rugby and is the equivalent to the last defense.

During the game, in the water there are two people who occupy the position of Goalkeeper,

between whom they are relieved.

There should never be two Goalkeepers under the water, as long as one defends, another breathes.

Because, if the attack is prolonged, a goalkeeper may be forced to perform

a fairly long apnea.

It could be said that the goalkeeper position is the less active position,

since it has to remain covering the goal.

Precisely, because there are usually long attacks, the Goalkeepers need to be relieved

during the attack, so the coordination of the players who occupy

that position must be total so they don't leave gaps in the goal.

The placement is vital and it's regulated, the goal should be covered from the base

of the neck up to where it reaches in the back, the goalkeeper cannot grab the goal or enter inside,

or lean on the wall to take hold.

Ideally, the position of goalkeeper is occupy by the most corpulent people,

since in the attack provide greater force and in the defense strength.

For more infomation >> PiPe - What do the goalkeeper in the Underwater Rugby? - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes - Duration: 10:08.

hey everyone it's james from fun foods and today I'm going to show you how to make these Reese's Peanut

Butter Cup pancakes now these were absolutely delicious and I hope you keep

watching so I can show you step-by-step how to make these now the first thing we

need to do is start off with a large bowl and to that I'm gonna add 1 and 3/4

cups of flour just regular flour I'm also going to add 1/4 cup of cocoa next

we're gonna add 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of baking powder 1

tablespoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt just whisk this all together until

it's well combined when everything's mixed in real good just set this aside

we're going to come back to this shortly next in a medium bowl you want to add

two large eggs

four tablespoons of melted butter and two cups of buttermilk you can use

regular milk if you don't have buttermilk works just fine but this

makes a little thicker and tastier and just whisk this all up and when that's

listed up now we're gonna bring back our dry ingredients and we're gonna mix this

in our wet or dry just mix it up really good and when that's mixed in really

good now you want to switch from a whisk to either a wooden spoon or plastic

spoon and we're gonna add 1/3 a cup of Reese's peanut butter chips and I'm also

gonna add 1/3 a cup of chocolate chips and we are gonna just mix these through

and when you're happy with that's mixed in through now we're just gonna set this

aside we're gonna let this sit for a little bit while we heat up our griddle

now that a griddle is nice and hot what we're gonna do is actually pour some of

our pancake batter out onto there now I like to use about a half a cup worth so

I'm just gonna use a measuring cup to measure this out if you have a ladle you

can use that as well but I'm gonna scoop out about a half a cup

and it's also a good idea to spray it which I didn't do on that one so go see

how that turns out with some cooking spray nonstick cooking spray so yeah I'm

doing a real good job right here and you just want them to cook until they bubble

up and normally around the edges will be brown but since the pancakes themselves

are brown it's kind of hard to see that so you really wanted to start bubbling

up in the middle then you can flip on

all right so you can see around the edges it gets a little darker and it's

bubbling up in the middle it's just at the point where I'm ready to flip it so

I'm gonna flip it hopefully I can get this one because I didn't use any

nonstick spray on this hopefully it'll come out all right I might have to work

it a little okay there we go just flip it it's only gonna take

another minute or so on this side took about two and a half three minutes on

the other side you see the chocolate chips coming through even the peanut

butter chips I'm excited I can smell the chocolate peanut butter right now it

just smells so good it's like I said another minute or so on this side and then

we can pull it off onto our dish and that's good I'm gonna pull these off

looks pretty good

and get to making some more and this is the last of the pancakes now it made a

total of six of these pancakes look at that whoo now that our pancakes are all

done they're right over there they're just waiting for me to make this next

step I want to make a chocolate ganache to put in between the pancakes and all

over the pancakes so what I did was I put 1/4 of a cup of heavy whipping cream

in a glass like this that's microwave-safe and I want to add to that

one whole cup of chocolate chips now the reason I'm doing just 1/4 a cup because

I don't want it to be too runny just take this put this in the microwave

about 45 to 60 seconds and then we're going to stir this up all right so it's

been about 60 seconds it's nice and hot I'm just gonna give this a good mix

through be careful now it does take a while to mix this up until all that

chocolate has melted but just keep at it keep mixing and it will get there you

can see it's thickening up and it's darkening up but once all those

chocolate chips have melted then we can move on to the next step and our

chocolate ganache looks really good so we're just gonna take this set this

aside next step is I have two cups of creamy peanut butter that I've put in a

microwave-safe dish we're gonna put this in microwave only about 20 to 30 seconds

don't overcook it don't over melt it we don't want to melt it completely we just

want to make it a little easier to work with a little runnier than what it is

right now and our peanut butter has melted perfectly it's not too melted

it's right on that cusp but if you happen to melt it too much don't worry

you can just stick it in refrigerator for a couple minutes just to get a

little thicker I like it about like here where it just starts to run a little bit

now we can assemble our pancakes and to do that I'm gonna grab this nice white

plate nice and big

and our pancakes now I'm gonna take them one by one I'm gonna take the biggest

one and put right near the bottom there and let's take some of our peanut butter

dish out some right in the middle there and we can just spread it spread it

around now we can take our chocolate ganache might have to mix it up a little

and then onto our next layer of pancakes and do the same thing now like I said

you can go as crazy as you want on this you can put little pieces of Reese's in

between there if you'd like whichever way it's up to you now I'm not

sure how high I'm gonna make this I have a total of six pancakes I don't know if

I want to make it any higher than four so let's just go with four and pile on

some of the it wants to run away come on stay on there

I'm gonna pour my ganache on this and kind of have it run down oh it's hard to

keep this upright I want to get it upright for a good picture I'm also

going to sprinkle some more of those peanut butter chips on here because why

not right and I have one of these big Reese's peanut butter cups we can set

that right smack dab in the middle maybe it's overkill but I have

these mini Reese's why not that's what we're here for right

you never have too many Reese's we've got to get some pictures for Instagram

and you can follow me on instagram at fun foods YT as always and that's it

that is our Reese's pancakes and man they look delicious I'm gonna get some

more pictures of this and then I'll come right back well now it's time for the

taste test I'm gonna dig into these Reese's Peanut Butter Cup pancakes I

can't wait

check that out

man these are better than I expected you taste that peanut butter chocolate

mmm these are the best well thanks everyone for watching I hope you enjoy

watch me make these Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

pancakes these were amazing make tasted this had to be my favorite recipe of all

time these were so good now hope you get a chance to make it for yourself and if

you do please share with me on any of my social media at fun foods YT and make

sure you hit that like button showing me that you enjoyed this video be sure to

hit that big red subscribe button if you're not already subscribed to get new

videos every week and now make sure you hit that notification belt because I'll

be putting videos out more often than every week so you want to be notified

when I put a video out and for right now check out some of the videos have off to

the side maybe even a Reese's playlist and until then I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

Manger du concombre tous les jours, puis les gens remarquent que cela a changé - Duration: 7:32.

For more infomation >> Manger du concombre tous les jours, puis les gens remarquent que cela a changé - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

THE 10 TRUTHS - MORGAN FREEMAN [MOTIVATION] - Duration: 10:47.

when he lost courage when he felt like just giving up just lie down and not get

up again he would recite it and it would give him the what he needed to keep

going

the other night that covers me black as the pit from pole to pole I learned it

when I was in school yeah did you believe yeah I think whatever God there

may be from my unconquerable soul the fell clutch of circumstance I have not

cried aloud under the bludgeonings of fate my head is bloody but unbowed

beyond this place of Wrath and tears looms but the shadow of the shade

he had the minister of the year's finds and shall find me unafraid matters not

how Strait the gate now punishment charged the scroll I am the master of my

fate I am the captain myself your job as an actress to give it your best shot

each every time so yes I'm going into it with the idea that I'll play it to the

best of my ability and they wouldn't give it to me

the role if they didn't think I was capable of pulling it off oh I wouldn't

take it if I didn't think I was capable of pulling it off like I don't say his

first time when I was 8 years old I played a little boy blue in a pageant

power one of the things that was aware of that

I own the stage at 8:00 so no it isn't far off in America but we still and we

still here don't abandon the idea that it isn't finite it isn't finite if you

were born where were you born me yeah Baton Rouge Louisiana batteries General

Hospital you know Louisiana I was born in Memphis Tennessee

I had a long haul from where I came from to here but here we are right so proof

is in the proof of the pudding is in the eating and here we sit at the dining

table but it's hard to when you say that to some people because they say oh there

you go with a pull yourself up by the bootstraps thing and you know you're

just being respectable not everybody can do that

look everybody can but it doesn't courage courage is the

key to life itself a lot of people who are born in

situation of us survive just I'll never get out of this so they won't I say to

people say well I would like to have done so and so and so so you could have

done it so when I couldn't get out of here man the bus runs every day exactly

right yeah you exist if there if there if you can conceive it in your mind if

you can think of it you can do it that's the human condition again we can imagine

that we can do it right and I think that that the condition of each individual

human got on spades the very first time when I was 8 years old I was brilliant

then I got on stage again four years later when I was 12

brilliant again so by the time I was 13 it was pretty much a foregone conclusion

and everybody else's mine teachers parents that acting was gonna be my

thing I hadn't

like made a conscious decision I'm going to be an act I don't think you do I

think you just that's what you do there for us because I was it as it turns out

I was romanticizing that whole idea you know we were refighting World War two

as I was growing up so we had all these heroic movies and I fell in love with

the idea of flying and then when I got into the Air Force had just big

eye-opener that racism was rampant there also and that I didn't I not is

qualifying or suit it's it's better word for military life

that kind of

unquestioning obedience to a lot of things that I think of stupid didn't

quite go over well so when I got out I was I was an early discharge it was

almost dishonorable you know because I just really didn't fit but the catalyst

actually was I did get to sit in a jet trainer because I had a lot of people

behind me to get me into flight school in this town but sitting there it

occurred to me that this is absolutely not what I want it's it isn't movies

it's for real these you know this little red button on a joystick controls guns

with real bullets and I'm sick I said that for quite a while and knew that if

I made a strafing run and needed a camera here and I needed the people to

be able to get up and go back to number one so I got out of that plane on the

runway at North Island Air Station a Naval Air Station and I walked away from

that and towards acting I knew that it was all about the movies it was all

about the movies their little horn Tooting I can do for myself is merely

having the courage to keep going

back in the hall there young people young actors struggling we because I go

along with it want to assure them that it's best to keep going don't don't give

up I tell kids it's the surest way to lose is to quit and in this business

it's really difficult because there were so many talented people out there

scrambling to get through that first Dewar that being able to get there and

do it is stroke of a lot of things including luck well as I said I went to

the movies all the time I've seen the movies and at some point it struck me

rather dramatically how much I wasn't in the movies would you give purely in an

acting sense to yourself 30 40 years ago same advice I gave myself 30 to 40 years

old

Act there are unfortunately those of us who say well I want to be a star

that's way out there in the ether somewhere I want to be a working actor

you can pull that off so act work work I someone asked me and watts and you were

about to do it what would you do if you weren't an act if you didn't make it as

an actor what would you do I have no idea I would act somewhere maybe I'd be

driving a cab maybe I'm working somebody's yard whatever I'm doing I'm

going to belong to somebody's little theater group

I will act because I'll die if I don't I

auditioned I don't think I even got to audition I interviewed for the movie the

thing the remake so I read the script and I go back for the audition and the

producer or the director one was said did you inscribe that say yes what do

you think I said well you've got 11 people at the South Pole eight of the

scientists and then you have a cook a mechanic and something else

they're all black none of the scientists are what do you think I think neat let's

just add and get that job the other night that covers me black as the pit

from pole to pole I learned it when I was in school you know did you believe

yeah I think whatever God there may be from my unconquerable soul

the fell collective circumstance I have not cried aloud under the bludgeonings

of fate my head is bloody but unbowed beyond this place of Wrath and tears

looms but the shadow of the shade yet the Menace of the year's finds and

shall find me unafraid matters not how Strait the gate how punishment charged

the scroll I am the master of my fate I am the captain

For more infomation >> THE 10 TRUTHS - MORGAN FREEMAN [MOTIVATION] - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Wizard's First Rule: People Are Stupid - MGTOW - Duration: 27:44.

For more infomation >> Wizard's First Rule: People Are Stupid - MGTOW - Duration: 27:44.

-------------------------------------------

La plaque polé­mique dépo­sée sur la tombe de Johnny Hally­day reti­rée | Nouvelles 24 - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> La plaque polé­mique dépo­sée sur la tombe de Johnny Hally­day reti­rée | Nouvelles 24 - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Aurélie Dotremont violente dans Les Princes et Princesses de l'Amour ? Une candidate fait des... - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Aurélie Dotremont violente dans Les Princes et Princesses de l'Amour ? Une candidate fait des... - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to paint ceramic plates - Mandala - Duration: 12:27.

Hello, welcome to my channel

today we are going to paint

a mandala

in a ceramic plate

we started

We are going to use an enameled ceramic plate

with a little alcohol we clean it well

now with the help of a rule

let's mark the middle of the plate making a horizontal line

and with the protractor

we help ourselves to draw the line vertically

and now we draw it

come back to help us from the protractor

and we are going to mark 45 degrees

and now

let's join those lines

to have the plate divided into 8 parts

I put a little masking tape in the center of the plate

so you can nail the tip of the compass and make the circles

Well, we have the lines done

I think it does not look very good in the video

because the pencil, the truth that costs a lot to mark with the on the plate

well now let's do

some petals

helping us with the lines we have made and the circles

let's go drawing little petals

now it seems that it looks better in this picture

and we continue making more petals

It was very hard for me to use the pencil on the plate

well and here we continue making more petals

it would be our finished drawing

and well, the following, I'm going to show you what I'm going to use that are highlighted contours

and pearl pen

the Pebeo Moon and Prisme paintings

which are special paints with effects, they are super cool

and we will also use

pebeo porcelain paint 150

that this can be baked

It is a special painting for porcelain

let's start with the pebeo relief

and let's go

making lines

following the drawing that we have marked

very slowly, very slowly

carefully

let's do the lines

there is no problem if we have a fault

because this painting is very dense

with a toothpick can be arranged

or else as happened here

You take a cotton swab

and it cleans perfectly and there is no problem

and now we continue with the relief

delineating all the petals

and we also delineate the little circle that is in between

now let's use the painting pebeo moon

I love this painting

It is very liquid

then I apply it with a toothpick

because it's so liquid that you have to be very careful when applying it

and always

that is on a surface that is flat

and now we are going to use

pebeo prisme

which is very similar to what we have used previously

the only thing that has another different effect

but it's just as liquid and you have to apply it with the toothpick

and now we continue delineating with the relief

Now let's use pebeo deco 3d pearl

let's do dots all around

of each petal

I wanted to comment one thing about the painting that we used before

is that

I have applied it with a toothpick, but you can also apply it with a brush

I personally prefer to do it with the toothpick because it is very liquid

and it's much easier to distribute

now we continue to outline, but this time, instead of making a line

we are making little dots very close together on each other

and now we continue to outline

guiding us through the circle we have marked on the plate

and here we are going to use, from the pebeo moon range, a golden color

remains with the same effect as the one we have used turquoise

and now we are going to use the pearl pen or pearl pencil

and we're going to be doing like a few drops

and now with the help of a toothpick

let's stretch the paint down

so that it remains in the shape of a tear

and now we use the pearl pen

but in pearl color

and we're going to do exactly the same with the toothpick

let's stretch the drops

this painting

It is very dense and when dry it is totally hard

and with a lot of volume

and

the works are great

and here we are going to put another droplet

pearly color

here

as before but a droplet

and we stretch it

the only thing that instead of stretching it with the toothpick, we do it directly with the mouthpiece

and now let's use the contour relief

that is not exactly the same as the one we used before to make the lines

which we have used to delineate

It is much denser than this

that the contour relief

we keep doing dots

now with turquoise paint

with this painting if you have to be careful that you do not pass as me

that if you do the dots very close together

they will join you and they will stay together as they happened to me

we continue making dots with the contour in relief

and now with the relief

let's make another line

following the circle that we have marked

if you're wrong you already know that you can always help a toothpick to correct

and here we are going to do another one outlined inside

Now we are going to use the pebeo porcelain painting 150

It has a consistency similar to stained glass painting

and now

porcelain painting

but in another tone, now in gold

and we continue with the contour in relief

and now let's do

a little dot and we are going to stretch it

another little dot and we are going to stretch it

and so

all around

At the beginning it costs a little bit to get the hang of this but with practice it dominates

here we are going to do

several dots

and we stretch them with the toothpick

and here the same

but changing to the pearl color painting

same and we stretch them

and here another dot

Here we are going to keep making dots with turquoise paint

and in between the turquoise we are going to make one with the pearl paint

and here with the 3d deco

let's make dots

and here another little dot

the truth is very simple, even if it seems so at first sight

complicated

it's pretty easy to do

here as before we make dots and stretch them with the toothpick

and here we make a couple of little dots

and with this

we finished the decoration of our plate

Well this is our finished dish, it is totally dry

that's how it is

I hope you liked the video a lot

and that you encourage yourself to do it

which is super easy although it seems complicated

too easy

so nothing but to tell you

what

thank you very much everyone for watching my videos

and see you in the next

see you soon

bye

For more infomation >> How to paint ceramic plates - Mandala - Duration: 12:27.

-------------------------------------------

আপনি কি সব বিষয়ে জবাবদিহি করতে বাধ্য? জেনে নিন এ বিষয়ে আপনার করণীয় কি | Bangla News365 - Duration: 7:04.

যেসব বিষয়ে জবাবদিহিতায় আপনি বাধ্য নন

যেসব বিষয়ে জবাবদিহিতায় আপনি বাধ্য নন

যেসব বিষয়ে জবাবদিহিতায় আপনি বাধ্য নন

যেসব বিষয়ে জবাবদিহিতায় আপনি বাধ্য নন

যেসব বিষয়ে জবাবদিহিতায় আপনি বাধ্য নন

যেসব বিষয়ে জবাবদিহিতায় আপনি বাধ্য নন

যেসব বিষয়ে জবাবদিহিতায় আপনি বাধ্য নন

For more infomation >> আপনি কি সব বিষয়ে জবাবদিহি করতে বাধ্য? জেনে নিন এ বিষয়ে আপনার করণীয় কি | Bangla News365 - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

Star Stable Online: Heute wirds wohl sehr entspannend [MP] [Server4] [PC] [HD] - Duration: 2:34:17.

For more infomation >> Star Stable Online: Heute wirds wohl sehr entspannend [MP] [Server4] [PC] [HD] - Duration: 2:34:17.

-------------------------------------------

АНИМЕ ПРИКОЛЫ ПОД МУЗЫКУ #41 | СМЕШНЫЕ МОМЕНТЫ ИЗ АНИМЕ | ANIME CRACK | UGANDA KNUCKLES - Duration: 6:53.

For more infomation >> АНИМЕ ПРИКОЛЫ ПОД МУЗЫКУ #41 | СМЕШНЫЕ МОМЕНТЫ ИЗ АНИМЕ | ANIME CRACK | UGANDA KNUCKLES - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

David Hally­day de retour en France : le fils de Johnny s'éclate avec ses amis - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> David Hally­day de retour en France : le fils de Johnny s'éclate avec ses amis - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ostaňte šťastný a zarábajte s nami - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Ostaňte šťastný a zarábajte s nami - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

"Messi fait un autre sport que Ronaldo" - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> "Messi fait un autre sport que Ronaldo" - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Amal Clooney : ses looks de grossesse - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Amal Clooney : ses looks de grossesse - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

the Dawn over Al Aqsa | Kudus | Jerusalem | Dome of the Rock | Allah Hu | - Duration: 1:55.

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

For more infomation >> the Dawn over Al Aqsa | Kudus | Jerusalem | Dome of the Rock | Allah Hu | - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

5 exercices pour des bras toniques et sexy - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> 5 exercices pour des bras toniques et sexy - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

EJ Carter is Up Next

For more infomation >> EJ Carter is Up Next

-------------------------------------------

5 Aliments d'hiver qui protègent le cœur et éloignent du cardiologue - France 365 - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> 5 Aliments d'hiver qui protègent le cœur et éloignent du cardiologue - France 365 - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Vanessa Marcil : la star de Beverly Hills 90210 victime d'une septième fausse couche à 49 ans - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Vanessa Marcil : la star de Beverly Hills 90210 victime d'une septième fausse couche à 49 ans - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Gossip, Stefano De Martino: nuovo messaggio 'd'amore' per Gilda Ambrosio | M.C.G.S - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> Gossip, Stefano De Martino: nuovo messaggio 'd'amore' per Gilda Ambrosio | M.C.G.S - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Good habits to develop your career as an artist - Duration: 4:34.

In this video you will know how to change your habits to become

the artist at the top of your career.

Hi, I'm Fanny Duhaime, I'm artist painter and I gave myself as

mission to help you propel your career as an artist painter.

Today we are going to talk about your habits. I will not hide it from you,

to level up your career as a painter,

we will have to review your habits good and bad.

I'm sure you have some who are holding you back in the goals or objectives that

you have fixed yourself. So get rid of it! Replace that by

wath will bring you to the top. Do not be afraid, we'll go slowly. Start by making a list.

Write all the habits that you have and who do you think hurt your

productivity or your development. Then, you choose one, then you see

by which you could replace it to help you instead of hurting you.

Example; in the morning while having my coffee, I lost a lot of time on

social networks to read about nothing important, a real waste of time.

I made the decision to stop that, now I watch videos of

training, personal growth and mindset.

Anything that can help propel my business. I still have something to

do while sipping my coffee but at less this time, it serves me for some

thing then it makes me move forward. Maybe for you, your bad

is it that you spend too much time in front of the TV? Replace that with physical exercise.

Ok, at least a good walk. In addition,

if you take it in the morning, you can enjoy it to make your schedule of the day.

Or, for example, you are looking for yourself all the time, you do not know where to start.

Get in the habit of organizing your days. Make a roadmap, take

an agenda, write down your lists of things to do, so you're going to have it on paper

you will not spend more time looking for yourself, you will be much more productive.

One thing that is very important, make a habit of investing in yourself. Own developing

your strengths, your interests, train yourself to become better. Call on

a mentor, follow groups that will help you achieve your goals and

who will motivate you. Also, take some risks. Get in the habit of putting your

fears aside, try something new!

For example, you paint landscapes all the time, but you're not moving forward, your

career does not evolve, you do not know anymore what to do.

You've always dreamed of touching the abstract, the portrait, dares, go ahead, try!

You have nothing to lose, even if it's completely missed

maybe it will be a revelation for you or you'll have an awesome idea

that will bring you completely elsewhere then that will unlock your

career. As they say, you have to fall to get up.

Another thing that can really help you, write your goals.

Put a date of realization for each one. You want, for example, to do your

first exposure, you'd like this this summer. You may want to learn

to paint with oil, discover the pastel, or any other medium. You want

to learn the photography to be able to better photograph your works for

put on your website. You want to train in marketing for

better manage your career. You want to let go your full time job for a job

part time who will leave you more time to develop your artistic career.

Put it all in writing. There may be even

sub-objectives to achieve for each one. By doing that, I tell you, you're going

really realize that there are things in your life that keep you from moving where you want to go.

It's starting by replacing

bad habits by better that concretely you will move forward.

Take the time to act. You make the decision today, that

does not mean that you will see results tomorrow. You have to be patient.

Go step by step. Make a plan, then gradually

you will see the changes arrive.

So here you now know what could help you bring your career to the top.

It just remains to act!

So what is this habit that you will change first?

If you do not want to miss anything of my next video, do not forget to subscribe!

You can also join us on Facebook, on the group L'ARTmoire, or visit fannyduhaime.ca

to discover all the blog articles! I put you all

links in the description below the video. Thank you for listening! If you have

questions do not hesitate to let your comment it would make me

really pleasure. See you in the next video!

For more infomation >> Good habits to develop your career as an artist - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

D/E Anonymous labeled as terrorist group | Anonymous als Terroristengruppe gebrandmarkt - Duration: 1:32.

Hello World

This picture appeared today in Austria.

The picture was taken out of context and published with lurid press arrogance, which we know

to well.

We see these lies as a preparation to defame Anonymous as a terrorist and violent group

and thus to criminalize it.

We know how to fight back to expose these lies for what they are, system propaganda.

We as Independent Anonymous activists clearly distance ourselves from this type of fight.

Expect Us !

Hallo Welt

Dieses Bild tauchte heute in Österreich auf.

Das Bild wurde aus dem Zusammenhang gerissen und mit reißerischer Pressearroganz, die

wir ja zu genüge kennen, veröffentlicht.

Wir sehen diese Lügen als Vorbereitung dazu Anonymous als Terroristen und gewaltbereite

Gruppierung zu diffamieren und damit zu kriminalisieren.

Wir werden uns zu wehren wissen, um diese Lügen als das aufzudecken was sie sind, nämlich

Systempropaganda.

Wir als unabhängige Anonymous Aktivisten distanzieren uns ganz klar von dieser Art

des Kampfes.

Erwartet uns!

For more infomation >> D/E Anonymous labeled as terrorist group | Anonymous als Terroristengruppe gebrandmarkt - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

9 aliments pour éviter la fatigue et le mal de tête | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> 9 aliments pour éviter la fatigue et le mal de tête | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Resultados Loteria Nacional de Panama En Vivo Viernes 26 d Enero 2018 Que Jugó Gordito Zodiaco Enero - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Resultados Loteria Nacional de Panama En Vivo Viernes 26 d Enero 2018 Que Jugó Gordito Zodiaco Enero - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Actor & Economist Ben Stein Makes Frightening & Fatal Prediction About Sanctuary States - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> Actor & Economist Ben Stein Makes Frightening & Fatal Prediction About Sanctuary States - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

El TC veta la investidura a distància de Puigdemont - Duration: 9:44.

For more infomation >> El TC veta la investidura a distància de Puigdemont - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

PRIMEIRA VEZ DO MEU GRINGO NO RIO DE JANEIRO - RELACIONAMENTO À DISTÂNCIA || HIS FIRST TIME IN RIO - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> PRIMEIRA VEZ DO MEU GRINGO NO RIO DE JANEIRO - RELACIONAMENTO À DISTÂNCIA || HIS FIRST TIME IN RIO - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO RAISE CANARIES | PREPARATION OF THE MALES FOR THE CRIA OF CANARIES | PART 2 - Duration: 7:30.

For more infomation >> HOW TO RAISE CANARIES | PREPARATION OF THE MALES FOR THE CRIA OF CANARIES | PART 2 - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

Enveloppez vos pieds dans du papier aluminium, ça remplace 5 médicaments | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> Enveloppez vos pieds dans du papier aluminium, ça remplace 5 médicaments | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Quentin (Friends Trip 4) hospitalisé, tous les détails (PHOTO) - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Quentin (Friends Trip 4) hospitalisé, tous les détails (PHOTO) - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Initial D: Fifth Stage - 3 - Dead Line [1080p HD] - Duration: 27:22.

This story is fiction. The names of people, places and groups are imaginary. Obey traffic rules and drive safely.

Initial

Raise up your hands high. (Everybody now raise your hands)

Take hold, there's a brand new tomorrow. (You don't stop)

It's a beautiful eternal dream...

...where you learn about yourself. (Let's go)

Oh

Oh (Let's go)

Oh, raise up your hands now.

If you think you're lucky just to be alive go for the highest stake in the gamble.

Same mission creates similar lives.

But your passion for your dream will make a difference.

You can never use the escalator.

But you can build up your strength, yeah yeah.

You must eventually climb the stairs.

Customize them the way you like.

Intense days go by.

Intense days go by. (But you know?)

Just laugh it off, 'cause it's a game worth competing.

Let's see how fast you can do it.

Raise up your hands forever. (Everybody now raise your hands up)

Run, sleepless challenger. (You don't stop)

It's a quest of the never-ending dream...

...where you now search for the reason to live. (Let's go)

Oh

Oh (Let's go)

Oh, raise up your hands now.

Way to go !

Keisuke managed to shake off his opponent ! It's a perfect win !

Amazing !

A huge gap of 7 seconds...

Today's downhill is scary.

Don't get me wrong.

I'm not afraid of my opponent, but of myself.

Once I start driving, I won't be able to suppress my fighting spirit.

I've gotta shave down the margin as much as possible. My attack will be really close to my limit.

I'll be alright within my zone, but if I screw up, I'm done for.

But I'm not afraid of that, and that's what scares me.

Omiya...

Don't worry. I should be able to manage myself well.

I'll show you the best performance of my career tonight.

Our opponent chose the lead position for the first run.

I see.

He might have been inspired by Keisuke's driving.

He might use the same strategy.

In other words, he has absolute confidence in his mad dash speed.

In turn, we can take advantage of that.

Listen. The steep area in the second half will be the decisive point.

Try to adapt to his change in speed flexibly.

And if you feel you can make a move, do it in this first run.

There's no need to hold back.

I'm Omiya Satoshi.

I'm Fujiwara Takumi.

Don't lose, Fujiwara.

Okay, I'm going to start the countdown !

Dead Line

How do you read this downhill race ?

You hit the nail on the head for the hill climb, Kubo.

I have no idea this time.

It's unpredictable. Omiya is definitely a first-class driver.

Three...

Two...

One...

Go !

There are too many unknowns about that Eight-Six.

There's something strange about that car.

And also something strange about that young driver.

I've been in this business for quite a while.

I can tell you he's a rare breed with a unique style.

Is he fast ?

Oh, sure.

That Eight-Six driver is backed by a certain someone.

Takahashi Ryosuke.

You look like you've been troubled by him. Do you have some kind of issue with him ?

Takahashi Ryosuke...

I do. No, I mean...

There's someone else who does more than I do.

NB8C Roadster and AE86 Trueno...

...both have a light and compact body with a small displacement NA engine.

They take advantage of their agility to zip along a winding road.

They share the same concept.

Even though they were made years apart, their potential is very similar.

That's why...

...victory will be decided by the driver's instinct.

The instincts of the NB driver, Omiya Satoshi, and...

...the instincts of the Eight-Six driver, Fujiwara Takumi.

I think the result will be determined by whose instincts match their car the best.

You make it sound like both cars are alive.

Maybe so.

The one who doesn't listen to the voice of their car, even for a moment, will lose.

Project D is a legendary team which swept the northern Kanto area without any losses.

It'd be wise to carefully observe how they drive from behind. That's what Kobayakawa thought.

I feel the same way.

But that was the pitfall.

To observe your opponent means you can't keep your pace.

It feels it's risky to just watch the Eight-Six.

I just have a hunch.

That's why I chose the lead.

I'll keep my pace without any obstacles ahead...

...in order to win.

I wonder how the downhill will develop.

I don't think we can win very easily.

To be honest, our opponents' level is very high.

My race wasn't easy, even though it may have looked like it from the result.

That guy Fujiwara's facing is especially tough.

He must have perfected street driving.

Can you tell ?

I can sense it...

...and Fujiwara...

...senses it as well.

The entire space seems filled, as if he's always on guard.

The leading NB will hold on, then it will suddenly accelerate somewhere.

As a local who knows this course best, he can maintain his pace, which gives him an advantage.

So the decisive point will be...?

The steep, rough road near the end of the course.

That section is disadvantageous to the Eight-Six because its suspension design is old.

Well, that's true...

But our disadvantage didn't just begin tonight.

It's been our motto to fight on our opponents' stage since the Red Suns days.

Right.

My brother's calculated knowledge of fighting those away races has always worked perfectly.

If our opponent is a specialist on this course...

...we're a special team organized to attack enemy territories.

Whoever is faster than the other...

That will be everything in the end.

Nothing is impossible for Project D, as long as we have the genius of Takahashi Ryosuke.

I truly believe that.

They're close, almost at the corner.

They're gonna dive into the mid-section hairpin.

There they are !

Alright !

Go, Omiya ! Throw everything you've got at 'em !

Leave the Eight-Six in the dust !

They've passed the mid-section, fighting tail to nose.

It's developed the same way up to this point.

I knew my opponent would accelerate somewhere.

I was frustrated by my opponent, who didn't make his move according to my predictions.

For some reason, I felt cornered.

The same thing must be happening to that Eight-Six driver.

In a situation where Omiya maintains his pace, neither of them can ease up, even for a second.

We're only at the halfway point.

My tension is almost going off the scale.

But I have one more level.

There will be a moment when my fighting spirit turns on.

Seems like my legs got thicker...

Here...and here.

It must be because of the muscle training.

I can hit my drives farther, which is nice...

...but my pants size changed, which isn't so nice.

I'm supposed to be on summer vacation.

I wish I could go to the beach once in a while...

...with Takumi.

That's impossible. I'm too busy...

Takumi must be racing in Kanagawa now.

I want to see him race just once, but...

...that'll probably scare the hell out of me.

Do your best, Takumi. Make sure you win.

Good, I'm focused.

From a strategic point of view, I think braking is most important on the downhill.

Stopping distance increases dramatically on the downhill versus level ground, so one braking mistake is critical.

Unlike circuits, public streets are dark without any distance markers before each corner.

So, to determine the precise braking point...

...you can only rely on your refined intuition.

Landmarks are useless.

I'm constantly surprised by the potential of the human brain.

Fujiwara's braking sense is exceptional.

That's why he can keep winning on the downhill against locals who are familiar with their course.

It's not something you can acquire by just practicing.

He's definitely a natural.

You can figure out your opponent's driving skills by watching how he brakes as you stay right on his tail.

You're right. That's not so difficult.

And it's even more true between two drivers with similar skills.

Conversely, hiding skills can be the key.

You show your true braking skills when...

...you decide to settle the match.

I was late, only a little, but definitely late.

That hard braking from the long straightaway...

Even if it was just that one time, I was late in braking.

Incredible entry !

The gap with the Eight-Six is getting wider !

I'm using everything I've got at 100% capacity.

I'm in a dangerous zone.

They're getting closer...

They're almost at the corner...

Looks quite dangerous.

The cars of that era tend to behave like that when their suspension is stiffened.

You can say it's very 86-like.

The car's seriously tuned to be the very best in the stages where the average speed is below 100km/h (62mph).

So there's a meaning to the choice of using the Eight-Six...

That's something Ryosuke would come up with.

He knows what he's doing based on the fact that the car doesn't have any aerodynamic parts, but...

...the level of competition is so high that the cars will momentarily reach their critical speed even during the slow-speed stage.

People say the GT wing only works on the circuit, but at their level, it's no longer a decoration.

Aerodynamics might decide the outcome of this race.

Basically, Mazda's rear-wheel drive cars are designed to have the roll axis a little forward of the mid-point.

The FD is no exception, but the Roadster in particular gives you a better handling feel thanks to the biased load to the front.

But if you push it harder, it tends to over-steer because of the lack of load to the rear.

It becomes an unavoidable issue when tuning a Roadster.

There are many different approaches, but you can't eliminate the car's natural over-steering tendency.

I wonder how they dealt with it.

Over-steering on the downhill is bad.

Instead, you can drive faster by under-steering.

Knowing our opponents, their car must have been perfectly tuned, but...

If something destroys that balance, Fujiwara will have a chance.

I can't catch him, but...

...the gap hasn't widened, even though I'm only tracing his car's line and speed.

It's almost a miracle that you've kept up with me.

From this point on, I don't need the mirror.

No need to play a guessing game. I just have to look ahead and keep pushing hard.

I'll just have to check the rear after crossing the goal line.

That's when I'll ensure my victory.

The Eight-Six's headlights went off !

No way ! On this pitch-black mountain pass ? What's going on ?

The Eight-Six's headlights are off ?!

The blind attack, huh ?

Ryosuke...

During the race until now, Fujiwara must have intuitively learned that he's at a disadvantage in the high-speed sections.

Fujiwara's god sent talent...

No, he may have heard the voice of the Eight-Six.

Blind attack, which is Fujiwara's forte, is a two-sided diversion technique of confusing his opponent...

...as well as hiding his offensive strategy.

But when the opponent is familiar with the course and remains highly focused...

Right. It doesn't create the desired effect.

However...

Retractable headlights have a lower drag coefficient value when they're lowered.

Because of less air resistance.

Fujiwara must have wanted to raise his top speed by reducing the drag, even if only by a very small amount.

Fujiwara's tenacity ?

His tenacity might create...

...a breakthrough.

Just before his braking action...

I'm not exactly sure, but most likely...

Right here.

It was too soon, if only by a little.

What the hell happened ?

Dammit, I won't lose after coming this far.

I'll keep my space. Can you keep up ?

I messed up the wing. I've gotta keep the race short.

I'll settle this match on the first run.

The car is unstable.

I don't know what's wrong with the wing, but the car's lateral balance is off.

I would've been better off if it had broken off completely.

Damn, no need for excuses. I just have to motivate myself to raise my limit.

So, today wasn't my day after all.

Following the brake light of the front car.

A shimmering light up ahead in the dark street.

It's the silence like a silent film.

The light was all I could depend on.

I felt like I could catch it...

...if I passed through this tree-lined street.

Get up! I just can't understand.

I couldn't find what I'd been looking for.

Yeah, it starts at this moment.

At this place.

Please turn over the flyleaf.

I lost my way.

Fogged up windows, and...

...messed up navigation.

As the stoplight turns red...

...a light in the side mirror blinds my eyes.

I gradually close the window...

...to stop the cold wind from blowing in.

Get up! I just can't understand.

We must choose one of the paths that lie ahead.

Yeah, it starts at this moment.

Because you're with me.

Please turn over the flyleaf.

For more infomation >> Initial D: Fifth Stage - 3 - Dead Line [1080p HD] - Duration: 27:22.

-------------------------------------------

Aurélie Dotremont violente dans Les Princes et Princesses de l'Amour ? Une candidate fait des... - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Aurélie Dotremont violente dans Les Princes et Princesses de l'Amour ? Une candidate fait des... - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Ostatnie szczepienie Antka - Duration: 14:02.

For more infomation >> Ostatnie szczepienie Antka - Duration: 14:02.

-------------------------------------------

TEASER - HORROR GAME SESSION - Duration: 0:24.

*Scream*

*BIP*

*Laugh*

*Clap clap*

*BIP*

Good luck

If that thing catchs you up

Stop it

You're a liar, nothing is following me !

[Twelve seconds later]

AAAAAH !

What's this ?!

What's this ?!

*Laugh*

Run, run, run !

What's this ?!

*BIP*

For more infomation >> TEASER - HORROR GAME SESSION - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

See You In Time EP2 Le prochain espoir - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> See You In Time EP2 Le prochain espoir - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

the Dawn over Al Aqsa | Kudus | Jerusalem | Dome of the Rock | Allah Hu | - Duration: 1:55.

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

Allahu hu malikun, semiun, kadirun, kerimun, halimun, latifun, alimun, muinun, sadikun,

For more infomation >> the Dawn over Al Aqsa | Kudus | Jerusalem | Dome of the Rock | Allah Hu | - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

5 exercices pour des bras toniques et sexy - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> 5 exercices pour des bras toniques et sexy - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Simplify Networking in a Hybr...

For more infomation >> Simplify Networking in a Hybr...

-------------------------------------------

Samogradnja - pojačalo snage 2*25W za svakog - Duration: 18:17.

For more infomation >> Samogradnja - pojačalo snage 2*25W za svakog - Duration: 18:17.

-------------------------------------------

UN AÑO JUNTOS - [MarkusMaxF] - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> UN AÑO JUNTOS - [MarkusMaxF] - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

President Trump Just Issued a Stunning Statement About the Nunes Memo — Democrats are Panicking! - Duration: 10:43.

President Trump Just Issued a Stunning Statement About the Nunes Memo — Democrats are Panicking!

By all accounts, Republicans and Trump supporters possess the key to unlocking the door concealing

the machinations of Deep State that poses a direct threat to our Republic.

A four-page memo apparently regarding the criminal misuse of warrants obtained fraudulently

from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) rests in the hands of certain

congressional committee members trying to gather enough votes to disclose the memos

contents to the public.

The Independent Journal Review (IJR) quotes several Congressmen who have studied the document

as describing it as "stunning", "important" and revealing abuses "worse than Watergate."

No comments:

Post a Comment