Sunday, January 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 29 2018

subscribe to our Channel and press the bell icon for the latest notifications

what happens to your body after you eat dragon fruit the name of the fruit may

sound a little intimidating but according to legend it garnered its name

due to exotic colors and mythical scales that appeared to grow on the outside of

the fruit the fruit grows in dry and semi tropical regions the plant needs a

very precise amount of water which makes the cultivation of this particular plant

a little hard here are some surprising benefits of

dragon fruit heart healthy Americans have increasing problems maintaining

cardiovascular health fortunately this fruit has an amazing superpower that

helps decrease bad cholesterol levels and replenish good levels dragon fruit

is an excellent source of mono saturated fats helping the heart to stay in a

great condition avoiding acne this treatment is not just for teenagers rich

in vitamin C this food becomes a great topical ointment turn a slice of dragon

fruit into a paste and apply it to your reddened areas on your face or skin then

rinse with water fill up on fiber to clean up your digestive system eat a

dragon fruit they have a high fiber content which can assist with poor

digestion and constipation eating the flesh and seeds which contains good

protein will keep your body fortified and satisfied reduces signs of aging

eating a dragon fruit with its rich antioxidants can keep the skin tight and

young you can even make a face mask using the fruit combined with honey as a

natural alternative to anti aging marks active antioxidants direct the body of

free radicals and cancer producing properties you can eat foods that

contain antioxidants fights diabetes the high amount of fiber and dragon fruit

can ultimately help regulate diabetes as it can stabilize blood sugar levels by

suppressing sugar spikes treating colored heel

dragon fruit juice is an excellent agent for treating colored hair by simply

putting the juice or a conditioner containing dragon fruit on a scalp you

can protect your chemically treated or colored hair this will help the hair

follicles open allowing your hair to breathe and remain healthy and smooth

suppresses arthritis arthritis directly affects the joints and causes severe

irritation and immobility adding dragon food to your diet can help you by these

ailments dragon fruits benefits for people suffering from arthritis are so

great that it's commonly referred to as the anti-inflammatory fruit if you found

this video informative please like and share and do subscribe to the channel

thank you

For more infomation >> Eat Dragon Fruit Daily And See What Happens To Ur Body - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Les Denis Drolet pour le spectacle ''En attendant le beau temps'' à TLMEP Tout Le Monde En Parle - Duration: 15:21.

For more infomation >> Les Denis Drolet pour le spectacle ''En attendant le beau temps'' à TLMEP Tout Le Monde En Parle - Duration: 15:21.

-------------------------------------------

IS BEN SIMMONS NBA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR? - Duration: 8:19.

all right what's up guys it's Yoeli from EB this is Eli I mean sorry

this is EB from EB and J and you guys wanted to hear from Yoeli umm so questions

and how Yoeli dresses behind the scenes see he dresses nice all the time. Hold up, let me show, let me show

we rocking with you know this what we do I don't know if you can see it we got

the UGG boots. just something light baby. is everyday thing you know just trying to be like my boy you EB

catch so with that being said we tweeted out of some questions or some questions

you guys have for for Yoeli and the first one is from Brian underscore BYU fan is

what is the most points you've scored in a game ever most points ever not on 2k

not 2k in real life alright most points of real life I was in like sixth grade I

like two feet taller than everybody else I had 65. 65 like lay ups only I've never

done that before so that's a great accomplishment hopefully can get that

tomorrow probably and then this one I'm not this is a really really a lot of you

have asked this question before but I'm not gonna put this person on blast so as

you see you know Yoeli my son anyway they want to know is this man single so this

is a question that has been going around for a while so I guess we're here on the

eb and j channel I mean what do you have to say yeah so I'm single yeah yes

are you ready mingle do I have time for these females absolutely not so you're

focused on school and I'm married to the game there you go how does that taken I

might as well get a ring there you go okay so the next question is from Sam

Bosco and it's how did it feel the dunk on that Utah player

alright there's times in the game where where I get a good highlight play or

something like that and I just feel this glimpse of like what it feels like to be

Elijah Bryant all the time so I feel pretty good the best is honestly if I

could just describe in a few words I felt like EB

see what you're saying is it like yourself according to every Broadcaster ever

yeah there you go what do you want explain what you mean by that every

broadcaster what happens that's another one of the questions right yeah well

let's see what see what we got here well this next question is what is his favorite

color it's from Rach critchfield 15, favorite color blue

blue cougar blue Bingham high school we were blue my aau team growing up we were blue

So blue that's what that's where this and this one is from Kadeem Morton

who is his favorite NBA team and favorite player

my favorite player LeBron James, Lebron James, Lebron James, Lebron James, Lebron James favorite team is the cavs, because he was on the magic be the

magic he'll on the Jazz oh yeah well since we're talking about the Jazz

what do you think about Donovan Mitchell I know he came to one of our games

one of my friends what do you think about what he's doing this year I'm selfish is

he rookie of the year..no no.. who's rookie of the year? Ben Simmons it's kind of

cheating but like yeah but he's not really a rookie yeah but he's a rookie

it's the red shirt he redshirted that yeah they do it yeah he's a red shirt

markelle fultz is redshirting right now as well but if you took like real rookies like from

this draft class if you got these when Donovan

Kyle Kuzma and Jason Tatum are up there yeah so this one's from our own Jarom Jordan

over at BYU sports nation he said thoughts on Yoeli Bryant so his name is

Yoeli my last name is Bryant but his last names up right so with Yolei Bryant went

this crazy so he just wants to him real quick

all right I just got tagged in this and it said Elijah Bryant ties a season high

29 points helped lead you to victory I said we'd get us on a camera does that

look like Elijah to you this was 27 minutes ago this is our life bro yeah

and then we told what happens when you go we gotta do the interviews Oh every

single interview so Yoeli what was it like hitting five threes out there

tonight what we talkin to season I took 5 thress on the season or during Utah Game and Yoeli

Bryant with another point Oh what's but this is a solid guy

to be compared to so there's got to be anyone I'm glad it's my guy EB

go alright so this is one of our last ones it says who would win in a dance

battle you, Eli, Dalton or Payton, Payton no question pay is up there he's it's weird

though does he he has moves and he's so big I mean I my

wedding he was killing the dance for it was my wedding so I mean come on

and the other question continues with what's your plans after you graduate

from college I graduate college hopefully I'm gonna still be playing

basketball hopefully I can do that for a long time then after that I want to be

kind of a trainer athletic training like weight room training kind of do the

similar stuff to what p3 does so yeah p3 in Santa Barbara if you're wondering or

they have place in Atlanta as well so our last question is what is your go-to

song on Spotify so Im not a Spotify guy some im going to say apple music but anything by

Kanye if you're in your feels anything from a 808 and heartbreak thats my

challenge in you guys try to be in your feels listen to any of

those songs and not cry guarantee you can't do it so since you say you're a

Kanye guy a lot of people think Kanye is kind of either you really like them or

you really don't this is a guy who can compares himself to God

everybody says who does he think he is I just told you who I thought I was Oh God

why do you like Kanye , because he

know you're great and Kanye he's great and because of the work he's put in ya

really means he said make it five beats a day for three summers

what come on bro that's crazy I'm not a messed up the number I don't know I kind

of forget it but either way that man is cold

he put the work in from the struggle he did make it all happen

he deserves he's kind of like lavar ball people hate it but he just speaks

things into existence that is true so with that being said I have a question

for you I know the answer but they probably don't what is your favorite TV

show favorite TV show that's hard it's definitely animate but

I got a pic one yeah I'm cool with Dragon Ball Z Dragon Ball super is

pretty good Dragon Ball Z's a little bit better

either that one Naruto I just started Shippuden it's pretty great so far any

animate nerds out there hit me up let me know it's good to watch just finish

attack on Titan fire so there you have it with the Yoeli childs you learn some

more things about him if you have any more questions feel free to Dm us or

this is also known as Eli as well so thank you guys thanks for watching we'll

catch you next time I love you guys your vlogs are amazing Brian and Jenelle

Met both of you and I took a video with you guys from my vlog a way out here is

everything about the vlogs is just how just like being able to see you and or

both of you guys I guess just like like be together I know that sounds corny but

like it's so crazy to see what I could have in the future you know I'm saying

like you guys are goals and everybody talks about it I feel like I'm the only

guy that talks about it my friend group I don't even care you guys are goals and

I hope one day I can be married to my best friend just like you guys are and

it's just inspirational and I'm gonna cry

For more infomation >> IS BEN SIMMONS NBA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR? - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

David Hally­day de retour en France : le fils de Johnny s'éclate avec ses amis - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> David Hally­day de retour en France : le fils de Johnny s'éclate avec ses amis - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

David Hally­day de retour en France : le fils de Johnny s'éclate avec ses amis - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> David Hally­day de retour en France : le fils de Johnny s'éclate avec ses amis - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

Nominees: Best Acting Ensemble in the 13th Annual Soompi Awards - Duration: 4:37.

Hello!

We're your special K-Drama MCs for the 13th Annual Soompi Awards!

I'm Oh My Girl's Seunghee,

And I'm Jiho!

Sometimes a drama is just too perfect and all the actors have the most perfect chemistry together.

When it's such a hard feat to cast every single character in a drama so perfectly!

Yes that's right.

And that's why we added the Best Acting Ensemble category this year!

These are the casts that completed each other and the drama itself!

These are the nominees for Best Acting Ensemble!

For more infomation >> Nominees: Best Acting Ensemble in the 13th Annual Soompi Awards - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

El plan de los planificadores golpistas: "Crear conflictos para llegar a un consenso" - Duration: 7:11.

For more infomation >> El plan de los planificadores golpistas: "Crear conflictos para llegar a un consenso" - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Rizq Main Barkat Kam Ho Janay Kay 22 Asbab | Rizq Main Barkat Ka Nuskha | Madani Channel - Duration: 1:17.

Like, Comment & Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment