Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 31 2018

Hello viewers and welcome to

the greatest army's YouTube Channel.

Here we will be posting news about

wars, lore

and anything else we can come up with.

I, General h run the channel,

Sacred Lorekeeper Popplio does a series he

likes to call "Letter Lore",

and Lieutenant Goldman does pretty much everything else.

And if you want to help us with anything,

just join the Discord Server.

That's all for now

see you later and remember

Non Solum Victoriam Satiat

For more infomation >> Welcome - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

[Closed Captions] Shin Koihime Musou - Moeshouden 040 - Duration: 25:54.

Pairen: Hey, Shuri. I prepared the documents you requested before, so I'll leave them here.

Shuri: Thank you, Pairen-san. It helps. #I was originally planning to do Ei's event, but noticed this avaliable#

Pairen: There were quite a lot of them, so it wasn't easy...

Shuri: Is that so? I don't remember giving you that much...

Pairen: Isn't that only by your standards?

Shuri: Hmm. I wonder, Hinari-chan...

Hinari: I don't know... but Master takes about as long as Pairen-san.

Pairen: So it's the same as Hongou... I believed I was at least better than him when it comes to office work.

Hinari: Master has been doing a lot of various work lately. #I don't know if I should feel proud of Kazuto or feel bad for Pairen#

Pairen: I see... he has it hard too, I guess. #Look at it from the bright side, she's closest to her loved one#

Aisha: I'm coming in, Shuri.

Shuri: What's wrong, Aisha-san?

Aisha: Oh, if it isn't Pairen-dono... can I borrow Shuri for a bit?

Pairen: Yeah. It's okay, I'm finished here already.

Shuri: Did something happen?

Aisha: It's just that. I've heard that you assigned Rinrin as a supervisor for the investigation in three days... is that true?

Shuri: You say supervisor, but she has assistants, and she'll mostly just be there as a guard. I thought Rinrin-chan should manage.

Aisha: It'd be okay if she was just guarding them... but, putting aside if she was with Shion or Sei, but I doubt Rinrin can take command over precise work by herself.

Shuri: Yeah. That's true, but... Shion-san and Sei-san have other plans for that day.

Hinari: I believe Aisha-san has plans too.

Aisha: Yeah... normally, I should come along.

Pairen: So you need someone to keep her in check?

Shuri: Yes. I wish we had someone free. #Please don't be so predictable#

Hinari: Enya-sana and Tanpopo-chan are free, but... #Wait, what? Do you have a problem with Tanpopo?#

Pairen: I doubt those two can keep Rinrin in check. What about Touka or Hongou?

Hinari: Touka-sama and Master on that day are both...

Pairen: I see...

Aisha: Pairen-dono, do you have anyone in mind? #Umm... Nene, Ei or Yue... and Ren, to enforce their orders#

Pairen: I've finished all urgent tasks, so I'm free for a while, but...

Aisha: Oh! Pairen-dono! #Let me guess, she'll fail?#

Hinari: Pairen-san is a fitting choice! #Specifically, Rinrin won't listen. That's why, take Ren#

Aisha: Yeah!

Shuri: Pairen-san! Can I request you to supervise the investigation instead of Rinrin-chan?

Pairen: Yeah... wait, what? #Oh, so she won't have to deal with tiny boar#

Aisha: If it's Pairen-dono, she should have no problems being a supervisor.

Pairen: Y... yeah.

Pairen: That's weird... I offered to keep Rinrin in check so why exactly did I get appointed as a supervisor...

Pairen: Nn, nn, nn...

Pairen: Hey. Mister, refills. #Oh, okay, she won't fail, this is not what this event is about#

Owner: Kousonsan-sama. That was your third one, right? Don't you think you're drinking too fast today?

Pairen: There are days like this. Refills. #It's an event about a drunken depressed tsundere#

Owner: Okay...

Pairen: They even said my paperwork is on par with Hongou's... #Is that a bad thing? That just means she's competent#

Pairen: Well, I knew I can't match Aisha or Sei when it comes to combat... #But she's better than Kazuto, Shuri, Hinari, Meirin and Reiha#

Pairen: I also knew I lose to Shuri and Hinari in office work and strategy... #But she's better than Rinrin, Enya, probably Tanpopo#

Pairen: But not on Hongou's level... #Now you're just being rude. First world problems, and insulting Kazuto#

Owner: Kousonsan-sama, your refills. #She's a reliable all-rounder with common sense that never causes troubles#

Pairen: Yeah, thank you.

Owner: And have this. At least eat something as you drink, okay?

Pairen: Sorry...

Owner: It's okay...

Pairen: This tastes really good, Mister...

Owner: Thank you.

Pairen: Hey, Mister.

Owner: Yes?

Pairen: What do you think of me? #Dafuq are you doing, drunkard?#

Owner: Well... you're a regular here...

Pairen: Not that. I'm asking if I'm beautiful or not.

Owner: I think you are, why? #People selling booze should be quite used to this#

Pairen: Thank you... you're the only one that says so, Mister. #And once again, you're being rude towards Kazuto for no reason#

Owner: I see... well, I'll be working inside, so call me if you need anything. #I'll even go check Pairen's H-scene to see what Kazuto said#

Pairen: Yeah.

Pairen: Beautiful... he said... hehe... #Yup, Kazuto at least said she's cute#

Pairen: Nn... nn... nn... puha.

Pairen: But, there's that... if you want someone beautiful, there's always Sei. If you want someone cute, there's Touka and Shuri...

Pairen: ...

Pairen: ...Huh?

Pairen: Do I... even have anything I'm confident at? #Horsemanship, loyalty towards Kazuto, common sense, appearance#

Pairen: In terms of combat, there's way too many I can't match, right?

Pairen: In terms of pollitics too, there's way too many I can't match, right? #She really doesn't understand what being an all-rounder is all about#

Pairen: In terms of charm too, there's way too many I can't match, right? #No. Definitely not. I believe Pairen is very popular with fans#

Pairen: ...

Pairen: No wonder I can't contribute. Haha... #Her ONLY flaw is how she focuses too much on her inexistent misery#

Pairen: Uu, I can't stand it without drinking... #Also wrong, drinking is actually what causes all those thoughts#

Sei: What are you doing, Pairen-dono?

Pairen: Huh, now that's unexpected... meeting you here.

Sei: It shouldn't be. I believe it's you who told me about this comfortable bar.

Pairen: Now that you mention it...

Sei: It appears you got drunk in a bad way again... did something happen?

Pairen: I kinda realized my lack of impact...

Sei: ...

Pairen: Ah, you just thought "took you a while"...

Sei: No, I thought "Did she never notice before?"...

Pairen: You're making fun of me!

Sei: I'm not making fun of you. I'm just sincerely surprised...

Pairen: That's even worse, idiot! It doesn't work as a [follow]! #Also, Pairen is pretty good at tsukkomi#

Sei: [Follow]?

Pairen: Hongou mentioned it before. After someone says something rude, followed by something even more merciless, that [follow] thingy comes into play!

Sei: [Follow]... hmm.

Pairen: Nothing to "hmm" about!

Sei: Jeez... I wanted to keep you company for showing me a good store... but it appears I've drawn a short straw.

Pairen: Keep me company, if you're going to! Mister! Bring some more booze!

Pairen: So. You know how the fighting tournament went?

Sei: Yeah.

Pairen: I got destroyed by strategists during that shogi tournament... well, I won against Renfa though.

Sei: Yeah.

Pairen: Debate tournament... huh? Did I even get my turn there?

Sei: Yeah.

Pairen: You're really a beauty, Sei.

Sei: Yeah.

Pairen: But your personality is seriously twisted.

Sei: Yeah.

Pairen: Not "yeah"! You're not listening!

Pairen: Listen to me!

Sei: Ugh... speaking without noticing change in Pairen-dono, that was the biggest failure of Chou Shiryuu's life...

Pairen: I'm the biggest failure here. Why am I so insignificant... what do you think, Sei?

Sei: Why, you ask... born under such star or something?

Pairen: Come to think of it, Touka popped up and took a bunch of my soldiers, you fled, and I barely achieved it during the Anti-Toutaku Alliance...

Sei: And now you're bringing up some old stories.

Pairen: Well, I managed to become a territory lord, you know? Though nobody probably remembers anymore.

Sei: No, we remember it.

Pairen: But. After that, before I realized, I lost to Reiha, and even after joining Touka, I somehow don't stand out.

Pairen: There's that too. I bet Touka and Karin will have a lot of focus in the future history books...

Pairen: But I'll probably only have one line about me: "Defeated by Reiha before she realized".

Sei: That's something for future historians to worry about. Am I wrong?

Pairen: You're right, but... somehow, won't things work out, Sei? #Seriously, she has everything, but makes problems out of nowhere#

Sei: Normally, Milord would conveniently drop by at times like this...

Pairen: Did you say something?

Sei: I didn't.

Kazuto: Achoo!

Touka: What's wrong, Master? Caught cold? #You know, the whole sneeze = illness is a dumb logic#

Kazuto: Doesn't feel so... anyway, how are those documents? #You're way more likely to sneeze due to dust in the air or bright light#

Touka: Pairen-chan organized them well, so it's almost done.

Kazuto: I see. Pairen really helps us behind the scenes a lot... #And they even added a scene that shows that her worries are over nothing#

Touka: Right. Okay, let's work a bit more for Pairen-chan's sake, Master!

Kazuto: Yeah!

Pairen: So. Before I noticed, even though I offered to keep Rinrin in check, but I ended up being the investigation supervisor in her stead.

Sei: ...Isn't that a good choice?

Pairen: Well, that's true. But at the same time, it's almost as if they told me I can't keep Rinrin in check.

Sei: Well, I won't deny that truth...

Pairen: Did you say something?

Sei: I did not.

Pairen: Well, how should I say, it's not like I don't like being investigation supervisor. But I really don't feel right with how that conversation went.

Pairen: I mean, noone offered me to keep Rinrin in check, right?

Sei: (I mean, there's no way Pairen-dono can stop Rinrin...)

Pairen: Did you say something?

Sei: Really, I did not. Also, being supervisor means you need to be able to deal with emergencies, isn't that a proof that your skills are needed?

Pairen: Well, that I'm grateful for.

Pairen: Then, why didn't they ask me in the first place? #Because they're assholes#

Sei: ...Did you have other plans?

Pairen: I did not. From the very beginning.

Sei: ...

Pairen: I think they probably forgot about me... #But that's not Pairen's fault#

Sei: No, that's... or maybe they thought you're busy and were being considerate?

Pairen: I'm Touka's friend, so there's no need to be considerate. #Honestly, those are not good people. Almost none of them#

Sei: ...

Pairen: And I don't think Touka treats me... as stranger.

Sei: (This is really terminal... is it booze's fault?)

Pairen: You said something again. #See? Sei is not exactly being a good friend either#

Sei: N, no, I did not.

Pairen: No, you did... I won't let you go until you confess, got it? #The only good people in this game... Yue, Ei and Pairen#

Sei: (She gets really troublesome when she's drunk!) #Ren is irresponsible. Shion is a bad parent. Touka is selfish#

Pairen: I bet you just thought I'm a troublesome drunkard! #Oh, wait, there's Toshi too, she's good#

Sei: I, I really did not! #Kikyo would be good... but she got a lot of soldiers killed for weird reason#

Shuri: Master, Touka-sama... how's the work going? #There's Shia too, she's a good person, so five of them#

Kazuto: Ah. Thanks to Pairen's documents, we'll finish soon... where's Pairen, by the way?

Shuri: Dunno. She's not in her room, so did she go out? #Nagi... would be, if she doubted people more, she's too easily misled#

Kazuto: I see... I wanted to invite her to eat with us all after we're done here... #Maybe Ruru too. So even if I'm lenient, only seven people#

Touka: Mmm...

Kazuto: No, that includes you too, okay? #See? She's your friend, Touka, at least let her have her time#

Shuri: W, what about me? #I said Ei, but I guess people might argue there#

Kazuto: I said all... #But Ei never really did anything bad, she was only protecting Yue#

Pairen: So. I kinda also want to... umm, how was it called in Hongou's country, establish myself as a colorcter?

Sei: Colorcter? #She mispronounced it, so I had to improvise#

Pairen: Ugh. I think he said colorcter. Anyway, I'm hopeless unless I establish myself as a colorcter.

Sei: That should be possible with some herbal medicine... why don't you visit a store that handles them?

Pairen: No, I'm not trying to get a colorful tattoo! I want to establish a colorcter!

Sei: (She's not making any sense...) #Apparently, mispronounced version word can mean tattoos or something#

Pairen: Don't you think I'm making no sense!

Sei: I, I did not! ...Hmm?

Pairen: What's wrong, Sei?

Sei: Pairen-dono. Were you talking about establishing yourself as a character?

Pairen: Colorcter...

Sei: No, it's character.

Pairen: Colorcter... colorcter... colorcter...

Sei: ...

Pairen: Oh. Oooooh. Yeah, you're right, colorcter!

Sei: No, really, it's character...

Pairen: I haven't established myself, right? As a colorcter. #Umm... tsundere, drunkard, good-natured, skilled rider, unlucky#

Sei: Hmm...

Pairen: Don't "hmm"! Be honest, give me your honest opinion! Say yes! #So, yeah, she has plenty of personality traits. There's also Kamen Hakuba#

Sei: Well, now that you mention it, you haven't established one... #Sei, slap her, she's being way too greedy#

Pairen: I haven't, right?

Sei: That's right.

Pairen: Uu, I'm sensitive about it... Sei, you'll make your friend cry if you put it that bluntly, you know? #Wtf happened to sound in my recording there?#

Sei: ...

Pairen: Well, don't wry. I'm well aware that you're this kind of person. Don't sweat it!

Sei: Worrying aside, you don't really need to get depressed then. #She's just that kind of a drunkard. Depession type#

Pairen: What! I'm not depressed, my heart is just a bit down!

Sei: That's called being depressed...

Pairen: So, how do I establish that colorcter? #The irony is, she's more unique than Touka#

Sei: Hmm...

Pairen: I'm serious here. Come to think of it, I haven't established myself as a colorcter. I don't even know where to start.

Sei: How about you go with "drunkard"? You've established yourself quite well as one, you know?

Pairen: I believe I said I'm serious... #That's also a personality trait though. One she doesn't need#

Sei: Hmm...

Pairen: There's no way I can remain drunk forever. I'm not you, Sei. #Yeah... there's plenty of drunkards in this game already#

Sei: It's not like I'm always drunk either. #Pairen should go with "supporting and loyal"#

Pairen: Right? First of all... I'm not even drunk. #She's the one that causes least troubles for Kazuto#

Sei: Sigh...

Pairen: So, what should I do? #In the world where everyone hates Kazuto, an ally would rock#

Sei: Hmm...

Pairen: I can't ask Hongou or Touka about things like that... #Seriously, just focus on relationships, and not just sexual ones#

Sei: That's right... what are you good at, Pairen-dono? #Common sense when sober and crippling depression when drunk#

Pairen: Good at... #A reliable ally in the world where everyone else is a living landmine#

Sei: Combat?

Pairen: Nyot enough to beat Aisha or Rinrin.

Sei: Then, strategy or politics?

Pairen: Nyot enough to beat Shuri or Hinyari.

Sei: Then, horsemanship?

Pairen: We have Seiryo's Sui and Tanpopo for that... our traits overlap and I can't beat them.

Sei: Then, try fighting with your breast size or something...

Pairen: You're just making fun of me now!

Pairen: I'm sensitive about that... I mean, Hongou would be happier if they were a bit bigger, right?

Sei: Hmm... then, how about your feelings for Milord?

Pairen: That, I doubt I'd lose... but... you know...

Sei: ...

Pairen: That goes for Touka, Aisha and you too... right? #No. They might claim whatever they want, but that'd be a lie#

Sei: Well, I won't deny that... #Unless they're all sexually sadists#

Pairen: So. I can't find a single thing that I can win against others in.

Sei: Then, how about you try finding one first?

Pairen: Finding...

Sei: To establish yourself as a character, you need to determine what kind of character you want to be.

Pairen: Sonshi!

Sei: Exactly. Know your enemy, know yourself, and you won't need to fear even a hundred battles. If you figure out your own personality, you will have a fighting chance.

Pairen: I see. As expected of Sei! #Personality? Kind and reliable#

Sei: And, if you know what exactly you're good at, you won't have an overlapping traits like with horsemanship. Something you're number one in... if you find your own trait, that will become your character.

Pairen: Ooh! That's a good idea! You haven't established your own colorchter for nothing!

Sei: ...Pairen-dono, what kind of character do you take me for? #Pairen has two routes. Depression and reliability#

Sei: Mean and twisted.

Sei: ...Can I leave now?

Kazuto: Jeez. Morning feels good when your job is done.

We've somehow dealt with the mountain of work. After collapsing on a pillow and sleeping, this morning feels quite pleasant...

Sei: Oh, Milord.

Kazuto: Huh, you're quite early today, Sei. You don't have an early shift, right?

Sei: No, well, I was drinking with Pairen-dono yesterday. I ended up waking up early, since I expected something interesting.

Kazuto: Is that so? I see, Pairen was drinking with you...

Sei: Oh. Did you need something from Pairen-dono?

Kazuto: Well... the documents she gave us yesterday helped us a lot. I wanted to thank her for that...

Sei: Ah. Pairen-dono probably won't leave her room today. You should wait for another day.

Kazuto: Huh? Hangover?

Sei: She's not that weak to alcohol... but, well, it's similar.

Kazuto: Should I got check on her?

Sei: You'd better not. Most likely, if she sees you right now, Pairen-dono would take a leap out of the window.

Kazuto: Did something happen? #Depression is fine, as long as she doesn't try to suicide#

Sei: Well, kinda.

Pairen and drinking, huh... that means...

Kazuto: I believe Pairen is a type that remembers everything from when she was drunk...

Sei: You can guess the rest...

Kazuto: I'll do that.

How should I put it... Pairen is really unlucky.

For more infomation >> [Closed Captions] Shin Koihime Musou - Moeshouden 040 - Duration: 25:54.

-------------------------------------------

What Happens After You Death ? - Unlock Your Heart To Receive Eternal Life - Duration: 20:52.

Where are the dead

What happens to us when we die?

Why do we die would it be comforting to know the truth about death?

Paragraphs one through three

Question what questions do people ask about death and what answers to various religions offer?

These are questions that people have thought about for thousands of years they are important questions

No matter who we are or where we live the answers concern each one of us

In the preceding chapter we discussed how the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ opened the way to

everlasting life

We also learned that the Bible foretells a time when death will be no more

revelation 21:4

Meanwhile we all die the living know that they will die said wise King Solomon

Ecclesiastes 9:5

We try to live as long as possible still we wonder what will happen to us when we die

When our loved ones died we mourn and we may ask what has happened to them are they suffering

They watching over us

Can we help them will we ever see them again?

The world's religions offer differing answers to these questions

Some teach that if you live a good life you will go to heaven

But if you live a bad life you will burn in a place of torment

Other religions teach that at death people pass on to the spirit realm to be with their ancestors

Still other religions teach that the dead go to an underworld to be judged and are then

reincarnated or reborn in another body

Paragraph four question what basic idea do many religions share concerning death?

Such religious teachings all share one basic idea that some part of us survives the death of the physical body

According to almost every religion past and present we somehow live on forever with the ability to see

hear and think

Yet, how can that be our?

Senses along with our thoughts are all linked to the workings of our brain at death the brain stops working our

Memories feelings and senses do not continue to function independently in some mysterious way

They do not survive the destruction of our brain

What really happens at death

Paragraph five and six question, what does the Bible teach about the condition of the dead?

What happens at death is no mystery to Jehovah the creator of the brain?

He knows the truth and in his word the Bible he explains the condition of the dead

It's clear teaching is this when a person dies he ceases to exist

Death is the opposite of life the dead do not see or hear or think?

Not even one part of us survives the death of the body

We do not possess an immortal soul or spirit

After Solomon observed that the living know that they will die he wrote, but the dead know nothing at all

He then enlarged on that basic truth by saying that the dead can neither love nor

Hate and that there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the grave

Ecclesiastes 9:5 and six reads

For the living know that they will die

But the dead know nothing at all nor do they have any more reward because all memory of them is forgotten

also their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished and

They no longer have any share in what is done under the Sun

verse 10 reads

Whatever your hand finds to do do with all your might for

There is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the grave

Where you are going?

Similarly Psalm

146 for says that when a man dies

his thoughts perish

we are mortal and do not survive the death of our body the

Life we enjoy is like the flame of a candle

When the flame is put out it does not go anywhere

It is simply gone

What Jesus said about death

Seven question how did Jesus explain what death is like?

Jesus Christ spoke about the condition of the dead

He did so with regard to Lazarus a man whom he knew well, and who had died

Jesus told his disciples

Lazarus our friend has fallen asleep

The disciples thought that Jesus meant that Lazarus was resting in sleep

recovering from an illness

They were wrong

Jesus explained

Lazarus has died

John 11 11 through 14 reads after he said these things he added

Lazarus our friend has fallen asleep, but I am traveling there to awaken him

The disciples then said to him Lord if he is sleeping he will get well

Jesus however had spoken about his death, but they imagined he was speaking about taking rest in sleep

Then jesus said to them plainly Lazarus

has died

Notice that Jesus compared death to sleep

Lazarus was neither in heaven nor in a burning hell

He was not meeting angels or ancestors

Lazarus was not being reborn as another human

He was at rest in death as though in a deep sleep without dreams

other scriptures also compared death to sleep

For example when the disciple Stephen was stoned to death the Bible says that he fell asleep

similarly the Apostle Paul wrote about some in his day who had fallen asleep in death first Corinthians

15:6

Paragraph eight question how do we know that it was not God's purpose for people to die

Was it God's original purpose for people to die not at all?

Jehovah made man to live forever on earth as

We learned earlier in this book God placed the first human couple in a delightful paradise

He blessed them with perfect health

Jehovah wanted only good for them

Does any loving parent want his children to suffer the pain of old age and death of course not?

Jehovah loved his children and wanted them to enjoy endless happiness on earth

concerning humans the Bible says

Jehovah has even put eternity in their heart

Ecclesiastes 3:11

God created us with the desire to live forever, and he has opened the way for that desire to be fulfilled

Why humans die

Paragraph nine question what restriction did jehovah place upon adam, and why was this command not difficult to obey?

Why then do humans die

To find the answer we must consider what happened when there was only one man and one woman on earth

the Bible explains

Jehovah God made to grow out of the ground every tree that was pleasing to look at and good for food

Genesis 2:9

However, there was one restriction

Jehovah told Adam from every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction

But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad you must not eat from it

For in the day you eat from it you will certainly die

Genesis 2:16 and 17

This command was not difficult to obey there were many other trees from which Adam and Eve could eat

But they now received a special opportunity to show their gratitude to the one who had given them everything

including perfect life

Their obedience would also show that they respected the authority of their Heavenly Father and that they wanted his loving direction

Paragraphs 10 and 11 question a how did the first human couple come to disobey God?

Question B. Why was the disobedience of Adam and Eve a serious matter

Sadly the first human couple chose to disobey Jehovah

Speaking through a serpent Satan asked Eve

Did God really say that you must not eat from every tree of the garden?

Eve replied

We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden

But God has said about the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden. You must not eat from it

No, you must not touch it

Otherwise you will die

Genesis 3:1 through 3

You certainly will not die said Satan

God knows that in the very day you eat from it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God

knowing good and bad

Genesis 3 4 and 5

Satan wanted Eve to believe that she would benefit by eating the forbidden fruit

According to him she could decide for herself. What was right and what was wrong she could do what she wanted

Satan also charged the Jehovah had lied about the consequences of eating the fruit

Eve believed Satan

So she picked some of the fruit and ate it

She then gave some to her husband and he too ate some of it

They did not act in ignorance. They knew that they were doing exactly what God had told them not to do

By eating the fruit. They deliberately disobeyed a simple and reasonable command

They showed contempt for their Heavenly Father and his authority

such disrespect for their loving creator was inexcusable

Paragraph 12

Question what may help us to understand how Jehovah felt when Adam and Eve took a course of opposition to him

To illustrate how would you feel if you raised and cared for a son or a daughter?

Who then disobeyed you in a way that showed that he or she had no respect or love for you that

Would cause you much heartache?

Imagine then how hurt Jehovah must have felt when both Adam and Eve took a course of opposition to him

Paragraph 13 question, what did Jehovah say would happen to Adam at death, and what does this mean?

Jehovah had no reason to sustain disobedient Adam and Eve forever

They died just as he had said they would

Adam and Eve ceased to exist

They did not pass on to the spirit realm

We know this because of what Jehovah said to Adam after confronting him with his disobedience

God said you will return to the ground for out of it you were taken

For dust you are and to dust you will return

Genesis 3:19

God had made Adam from the dust of the ground

before that Adam did not exist

Therefore when Jehovah said that Adam would return to the dust he meant that Adam would return to a state of non-existence

Adam would be as lifeless as the dust from which he was made

Paragraph 14 question why do we die?

Adam and Eve could have been alive today, but they died because they chose to disobey God and thus sinned

The reason we die is that adam's sinful condition as well as death was passed on to all of his descendants

Romans 5:12 reads that is why just as through one man sin entered into the world and

death through sin and

So death spread to all men because they had all sinned

That sin is like a terrible inherited disease from which no one can escape

Its consequence death is a curse

Death is an enemy not a friend

How grateful we can be that Jehovah provided the ransom to rescue us from this dreadful enemy?

Knowing the truth about death is beneficial

Paragraph 15 question why is it comforting to know the truth about death?

Teaches about the condition of the Dead is comforting as we have seen the dead do not suffer pain or heartache

There is no reason to be afraid of them for they cannot harm us

They do not need our help, and they cannot help us

We cannot speak with them, and they cannot speak with us

Many religious leaders falsely claim that they can help those who have died and people who believe such leaders give them money

But knowing the truth protects us from being deceived by those who teach such lies

Paragraph 16 question who has influenced the teachings of many religions and in what way

Does your religion agree with what the Bible teaches about the dead

most do not

Why?

Because their teachings have been influenced by Satan

He uses false religion to get people to believe that after their body dies they will continue to live in the spirit realm

This is a lie that Satan combines with other lies to turn people away from Jehovah God

how so

F17 question why does the teaching of eternal torment dishonor Jehovah

As noted earlier some religions teach that if a person lives a bad life

After death he will go to a place of fiery torment to suffer forever

This teaching dishonours God

Jehovah is a God of love and would never make people suffer in this way

First John 4:8 reads whoever does not love has not come to know God because God is love

How would you feel about a man who punished a disobedient child by holding his hands in a fire

Would you respect such a man in fact? Would you even want to get to know him?

Definitely not you would likely think that he was very cruel

Yet, Satan wants us to believe that Jehovah tortures people in fire forever for countless billions of years

Paragraph 18 question worship of the dead is based on what religious lie

Satan also uses some religions to teach that after death

People become spirits who must be respected and honored by the living

according to this teaching the spirits of the dead can become powerful friends or

terrible enemies

Many people believe this lie they fear the dead and give them honor and worship in

Contrast the Bible teaches that the dead are sleeping and that we should worship only the true God Jehovah our

Creator and provider

Paragraph 19 question knowing the truth about death helps us to understand what other Bible teaching

Knowing the truth about the dead protects you from being misled by religious lies

It also helps you to understand other Bible teachings

For example when you realize that people do not pass on to the spirit realm at death the promise of everlasting

Life on a paradise earth takes on real meaning for you

Paragraph 20 question what question will we consider in the next chapter?

Long ago the righteous man job raised this question if a man dies can he live again?

job 14 14

Can a lifeless person who is sleeping in death be brought back to life?

What the Bible teaches about this is deeply comforting as the next chapter will show?

Bible teaches

Do not see or hear or think

Ecclesiastes 9:5

The dead are asleep they do not suffer

john, 11:11

We died because we inherited sin from Adam

Romans 5:12

You

For more infomation >> What Happens After You Death ? - Unlock Your Heart To Receive Eternal Life - Duration: 20:52.

-------------------------------------------

Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged VOSTFR Ep 13 - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged VOSTFR Ep 13 - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

George Knapp February 1, 2018 - Pentagon UFO Study Fallen Angels - Duration: 2:33:53.

thank for watching !

For more infomation >> George Knapp February 1, 2018 - Pentagon UFO Study Fallen Angels - Duration: 2:33:53.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

Warrior by Danica Patrick HiLow Puffer Coat with Scuba K... - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> Warrior by Danica Patrick HiLow Puffer Coat with Scuba K... - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

diy kpop photo cards ◜bts, etc◞ - Duration: 3:33.

hi guys. so today i'm going to show you how to make kpop photo cards.

you first wanna open the app picsart on your mobile device

and select 4 photos

you wanna use the template that you see me using on the screen

right now because it gives the best results when you

are printing them

when you're selecting the border, you can choose

whatever you want, even though i would recommend using 20.

now you can adjust the photos to your liking

save the collage when you're finished and you can repeat that as many times

as you want

and then we're going to make another collage

with the collages you've made previously

i've made another one before i made this one

so i have two and you wanna use the template that i'm using once again

on the screen right now for best results (when printing)

and for the border, you can do whatever you want

i actually don't even remember what i actually chose in the end

but the border effects how big (or small) your photo cards will be

now i am going to print them in the canon app

because that connects to my printer

so i print them in colour because i think it gives the best results

but i think black & white photo cards will also look really nice

so here are mine after i printed them and i put scissors there (on screen) because

i thought i was going to cut them out but i realized i needed guidelines

because i was really extra and i wanted them

to be perfect so i used a ruler and drew guidelines (to cut along)

i had no specific measurements though. i just eyeballed it

this part and the following parts are optional but

i'm taking some bristol board or poster paper

and you can just glue your photo cards onto the non glossy side

i repeated this with all of my photo cards

and then i took an eraser and erased the guidelines i drew earlier

that i used to help cut out my photo cards

this is a really awkward angle but i really couldn't figure out how

to record myself cutting this since it's really difficult to do that

but i'm just cutting them out and i still left a white border

but you don't have to leave a white border, i just

think it looks sharper (?) or polished.. i'm not really sure but i decided i like the look

so here are my photo cards and i just did a flip through one by one

and all of my photo cards this time were V which is my bias

but i will be printing a lot more photo cards with other members

and other groups as well because i have interest in not just bts

so thank you so much for watching this video

and see you guys in the next one, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment