Monday, January 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 29 2018

Improvisation is a great tool for actors and directors.

It improves morale on the set because it makes the performers feel like they're a larger

part of the creative process as they try to find lines that are better or funnier than

the screenplay.

But sometimes, a noble attempt at improv cracks up the cast and leads to an unusable outtake.

For example ...

Anchorman

A laughter-free take of this scene made it into the credits of this classic retro comedy,

including a line Will Ferrell apparently made up on the spot, but that doesn't mean the

whole take was laughter-free.

It comes early in the movie, when Ron Burgundy is conducting vocal warm-ups in the minutes

leading up to live news broadcast.

One is so ridiculous that even a pro like Ferrell can't handle it ...

"The skeleton ran out of shampoo in the shower."

"The Human Torch could not get a bank loan."

"The Hu— "

"The Human Torch was denied a bank loan."

Anchorman 2

While filming the sequel to 2004's Anchorman, writer-director Adam McKay threw out line

suggestions on-the-spot for young actor Judah Nelson — one involving warm apple juice.The

kid gives it his all, but he can't quite get through it …

"Can you yell, 'I don't want to drink hot frothy horse p---?'"

"I don't wanna drink hor ... forthy …"

This is 40

Judd Apatow is a director that likes to feed improvised lines to his actors.

While Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day has no problem playing punk rock in front of thousands

of rowdy fans, repeating one of Apatow's off-the-cuff jokes while filming This is 40 made him lose

his composure.

Maybe it hit a little too close to home?

"Yeah, I'm really trying to get back in touch with my anger."

"It's hard to stay angry when you're this rich."

"It's hard to stay angry when — "

The 40-Year-Old Virgin

Some actors and directors work together so often that they develop a rapport that results

in movie magic — real-life couple Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow are definitely on that

list.

In this clip from the filming of The 40-Year-Old Virgin, it's clear that Apatow treats Mann

like any other actor, providing on-the-spot line suggestions to improve the scene.

Mann is game at first, but then breaks character when Apatow crosses the line ...

"Do you wanna f--- in the car?"

"So, do you wanna f--- in the car?"

"No!"

"Do you like xtc?

Let's do some 'E' at my house."

"What?

Xtc?

Honey, we have kids!"

Trainwreck

LeBron James is obviously a great basketball player, but who would've thought he'd be such

a charming and funny actor?

He holds his own as a thrifty, sensitive version of himself in Trainwreck opposite formidable

comic talents like Amy Schumer and Bill Hader.

James rolls with all the improvised lines fed to him, cracking up his co-stars …

"I had tortilla soup.

I can't get a hamburger.

Look at how big I am.

You think a tortilla soup is gonna last me for the rest of the day?"

The Hangover

When your movie stars a veteran of The Office and The Daily Show and a one-of-a-kind standup

comedian, it's best to just let them do their thing.

In this scene from the first entry in the Hangover trilogy, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis

engage in a rapidly escalating war of words, reaching absurd, specific, and ridiculous

heights …

"You look like someone puked hair on your chest."

"You look like someone puked hair on your face."

"Guys, did you see his body?"

"You look like you just swallowed two frozen turkeys.

Happy Thanksgiving."

"What?"

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> When Bad Improv Resulted In Epic Bloopers - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Resumen de la Biblia - Libro de Ester 📝 (Subtítulos) - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Resumen de la Biblia - Libro de Ester 📝 (Subtítulos) - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Sette frasi della Lecciso spiegano come stanno le cose con Al Bano | K.N.B.T - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Sette frasi della Lecciso spiegano come stanno le cose con Al Bano | K.N.B.T - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

여상규 국회의원 고문 판결 막말 일파만파▼그알|K-News - Duration: 9:21.

For more infomation >> 여상규 국회의원 고문 판결 막말 일파만파▼그알|K-News - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Harninkontinenz – Übungen für Frauen - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Harninkontinenz – Übungen für Frauen - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Vitamin D 3 das Coimbra Protokoll deutsch aussichtsreiche Behandlung für Multiple Sklerose [HD] - Duration: 29:40.

For more infomation >> Vitamin D 3 das Coimbra Protokoll deutsch aussichtsreiche Behandlung für Multiple Sklerose [HD] - Duration: 29:40.

-------------------------------------------

Ballando con le stelle 13: un attore di Furore nel cast? | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Ballando con le stelle 13: un attore di Furore nel cast? | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Stock Trading Course

For more infomation >> Stock Trading Course

-------------------------------------------

Blackmail [Overwatch Comic Dub] Ft. FallenForgivence - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Blackmail [Overwatch Comic Dub] Ft. FallenForgivence - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

BEST SCAR H LOADOUT(ROBLOX Phantom Forces)TURN ON CAPTIONS PLEASE - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> BEST SCAR H LOADOUT(ROBLOX Phantom Forces)TURN ON CAPTIONS PLEASE - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

DFSK K-serie K01H 1.3 CNG - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> DFSK K-serie K01H 1.3 CNG - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

박상철 빵빵✧신나는트로트[#1 Korea News 79.5K tweets] - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> 박상철 빵빵✧신나는트로트[#1 Korea News 79.5K tweets] - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

여상규 국회의원 고문 판결 막말 일파만파▼그알|K-News - Duration: 9:21.

For more infomation >> 여상규 국회의원 고문 판결 막말 일파만파▼그알|K-News - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Určení netěsnosti redukčního ventilu - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Určení netěsnosti redukčního ventilu - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Blue [Valentine's Day 2018 K-Pop Ships FMV] - Duration: 2:53.

I gotta ask you...

Will you marry me?

I fall in love with you a little bit

Every time you look at me like this

It makes it hard for me to concentrate

When in my head all I see is your face

I haven't felt like this in eight months

And even then this isn't how it was

I thought I lost my trust in everyone

But you got me second guessing all my thoughts

Your blue eyes, so wide, Saturday night

At your house, we're just talkin' 'bout everything

You're telling me how you wanna be in a punk band

Time goes by, now it's past midnight

Showing me how to play your Nintendo

And you accidentally touch my hand

I fall in love with you a little bit

Every time I start thinking I should quit

And I've been looking for something different

Now I think that maybe I just found it

Your blue eyes, so wide, Saturday night

At your house, we're just talkin' 'bout everything

You're telling me how you wanna be in a punk band

Time goes by, now it's past midnight

Showing me how to play your Nintendo

And you accidentally touch my hand

He says this town is so boring

But anywhere he is to me is interesting

I know we're practically strangers

But I wanna stay here forever

I fall in love with you a little bit

And then I start falling out of it

I'm not so sure what I should think

But I like how I was feeling when I looked in

Your blue eyes, so wide, Saturday night

In your room, we're just talkin' 'bout everything

You're telling me you sat next to me 'cause I was wearing Vans

You smile like that, now I can't go back

Showing me how to play your xylophone

And you accidentally stole my heart

You accidentally stole my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment