Monday, January 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 30 2018

*NEW* NO BRIDGE GAMEMODE! | Clash Royale NEW Update Concepts!

For more infomation >> *NEW* NO BRIDGE GAMEMODE! | Clash Royale NEW Update Concepts! - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

๐Ÿ’•My Retro Waves Look ๐Ÿ’• Using the Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron. - Duration: 5:58.

hey it's Annabelle. today I'm finally getting to show you how I make my hair

wavy or I curl it what a straightener I'm gonna be using this flat iron by

Irresistible Me- it's the diamond flat iron this is the third year I've had it it's

my favorite straightener that I've ever used actually just because the main

thing I like about it is how quickly it heats up. the efficiency is my number one

and also it has an automatically shutoff timer... I don't like to leave my things

plugged in, but for those who do it is definitely safer. when I hold this down

that turns it on and you can see how quickly it works so- the green light

turns on... and within five seconds I can use it to style my bangs.

I'm gonna set it to 370, that's my ideal temperature and my hair is naturally

straight so after I wash it, this is how it ends up looking like.

I have leave-in conditioner with heat protectant in it so I'm really bad like

I don't put any protectant. I split it in half but I'm not so strict about it and

I'll just start right here with the piece that frames my face. When I do that,

I curl inwards and hold it diagonally and I just drag it down and release it so it

becomes like... kind of a crimp, "a half wave" and what I do is since you can see it go

out in and then kind of out again I just pick it up where it left off and I twist

I twist it a little more, and it just becomes a very soft curl. so you just do this diagonally,

make an indent, and then do the same thing over here

I'm much less careful around the pieces that don't frame my face because it

doesn't show up quite as much. I have a decent amount of hair but I don't like

to clip it and section it off because, I think that's just too much effort

I enjoy kind of just, grabbing hair from different sections though and

integrating them together- and don't worry if they don't really behave with

each other because you can fix that later. so now you can see as I comb

through with my fingers that's... coming along. there's something very important

that I want to distinguish when you're curling the opposite side where your

hand is not dominant- unless you can use both hands- then it's perfect

I used to just mirror myself and curl it this way but, it always looked kind of

different and I really thought hard about it and it's because of the angle

of the flat iron. when I curl it inwards like this, it's kind of straight to my

face, and when I curl it inwards like this, because of the positioning of my

arm it's diagonal, so anytime I'm curling this side, I make sure that I'm holding

it this way- excuse my unshaped armpit... I almost never

shave because I'm not very hairy and I don't care that much- so you're gonna see

a little bit of a mini bush.

so I wanna take a smaller chunk, just because it

frames my face- I hold it over so that it's diagonal see when I curl it not

like this, because it's gonna be straight. hold it up, and then... do the same thing

curl it inwards, and since I'm holding it this way I'm curling it down. continue

where that curve left off, drag it down, and then...

same thing- but since it's the end I curl it a little bit more so that it doesn't

stick out straight. for the bigger pieces in the back that doesn't frame your face

or anything, they're almost illusions of curls,

because they're basically just crimps. so I'm gonna do that. release it so it's

like a wave, and then, carry it through here, another wave and then, right to the

end. especially if your part is not in the middle, a lot of times for vintage

hairstyles, this piece is pinned back and then you have a curl right here right by

the ear. I make my bangs extra curvy so that it kind of blends well with this

curl up here. now for my bottom, I just put the heat up to 400 and I take much

bigger sections of hair, so, the high heat will help expedite that process. another

reason why I stick to flat iron, is because when you use curling barrels, you don't

really get that big loose wave. if you use a bigger barrel

it just makes super loose waves that don't even hold for more than a day, so

after years of curling my hair- I used to do everyday- curl my hair. after years of

doing that, I kind of just gotten accustomed to using a flat iron for

everything. fair warning when you do this it makes it a lot more poofy, and

voluminous- which I like. I can't even imagine what it would look like if you

brushed it it would be like

sections that you at first

curled separately, you can go back and edit together. gonna take a big chunk,

conjoin them right here, and press them together- and they're just more neat all

of sudden. I'm just gonna keep combing through for a little bit, but that's the

gist of how I curl my hair everyday- it's quite simple so I hope that gave you

some insight in case you wanted to try it out, and let me know if you do, because

that would be really fun to see. but as always thank you so much for watching I

really appreciate you spending your time here and each and every comment... I really

appreciate it and it means so much. I'm sending you loads of love and happy thoughts. I'll see you!

thanks so much again, I love you! bye!

For more infomation >> ๐Ÿ’•My Retro Waves Look ๐Ÿ’• Using the Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron. - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Doblรฒ Cargo 1.3 MULTIJET | ACHTERDEUREN | ZIJDEUR | SENSOREN | 12-2014!! | ALL-IN!! - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Fiat Doblรฒ Cargo 1.3 MULTIJET | ACHTERDEUREN | ZIJDEUR | SENSOREN | 12-2014!! | ALL-IN!! - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 1.0 TURBO 77KW 5D - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 1.0 TURBO 77KW 5D - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

ํ•ด๊ตฐ ๊ฐฑํ”Œ๋žญํฌ ์Šคํ‚จ ์ธ๊ฒŒ์ž„ (์„ธ์ผ๋Ÿฌ๋ณต)|K-News - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> ํ•ด๊ตฐ ๊ฐฑํ”Œ๋žญํฌ ์Šคํ‚จ ์ธ๊ฒŒ์ž„ (์„ธ์ผ๋Ÿฌ๋ณต)|K-News - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Zafira Tourer 2.0 CDTI 125KW - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Opel Zafira Tourer 2.0 CDTI 125KW - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

ํ•˜ํƒœ๊ฒฝ ๊ฐ€์ƒํ™”ํ, ์ •๋ถ€ ์ž‘์ „๊ฐœ์ž… ๊ณต๊ฐœ "ํŒŒ๋ฌธ"|K-News - Duration: 7:59.

For more infomation >> ํ•˜ํƒœ๊ฒฝ ๊ฐ€์ƒํ™”ํ, ์ •๋ถ€ ์ž‘์ „๊ฐœ์ž… ๊ณต๊ฐœ "ํŒŒ๋ฌธ"|K-News - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Option Trading Course

For more infomation >> Option Trading Course

-------------------------------------------

Outrage After Trey Gowdy Exposes Secret FBI Plan To Overthrow Trump — Dems Are - BreakingNews24 - Duration: 28:42.

Outrage After Trey Gowdy Exposes Secret FBI Plan To Overthrow Trump — Dems Are Furious!

Over the past few weeks, it's become blatantly obvious that White House Special Counsel Robert

Mueller's investigation into President Donald Trump's alleged collusion with Russia is

nothing more than a witch hunt.

Now, South Carolina Representative Trey Gowdy has finally had enough.

Western Journalism reported that Gowdy went on Fox News on Monday night with fellow Republican

lawmaker John Ratcliffe to talk about the newly discovered text messages that add to

accusations that the FBI may be harboring anti-Trump bias in their investigation of

Russian collusion.

The text exchanges were between FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who

was his mistress.

The texts make it clear that Stzok and Page have an intense dislike of Trump, with the

agent even implying that a "secret society" exists among federal agents to prevent Trump

from entering the White House.

"We know about this 'insurance policy' that was referenced in trying to prevent Donald

Trump from becoming president.

We learned today about information that after — in the immediate aftermath of this election

— that there may have been a 'secret society' of folks within the Department of Justice

and the FBI, to include Page and Strzok, that would be working against him," Ratcliffe

said.

"I'm not saying that actually happened, but when folks speak in those terms, they

need to come forward to explain the contexts with which they use those terms."

"It's the day after the election and it's the same two people who were discussing a

little bit later in the texts the damage they had done with the Clinton investigation and

how they could 'fix it' and make it right," Gowdy said.

"That is a level of bias that is stunning among law enforcement officers."

In another damning text message, Strzok suggested that there was some sort of "insurance policy"

in place in the event that Trump were to win the presidency.

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office …that

there's no way he gets elected — but I'm afraid we can't take that risk.

It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40," the married

Strzok wrote to Page.

Last week, the Department of Justice announced that it had somehow lost five months worth

of texts between Strzok and Page.

The DOJ said that all texts between Dec. 14, 2016, to May 17, 2017, were no longer available,

and Republicans immediately called foul.

"It is possible these text messages that are missing, perhaps they really were lost.

Perhaps it is another strange coincidence," Ratcliffe stated.

"It makes it harder and harder for us to explain one strange coincidence after another."

We can only hope that Gowdy, Ratcliffe, and their fellow Republicans are able to get to

the bottom of this and finally put a stop to Mueller's witch hunt against Trump.

SHARE this story if you think Robert Mueller's investigation should be disbanded!

h/t Western Journalism

For more infomation >> Outrage After Trey Gowdy Exposes Secret FBI Plan To Overthrow Trump — Dems Are - BreakingNews24 - Duration: 28:42.

-------------------------------------------

J Balvin Grandes Exitos Enganchados Mix | J Balvin Sus Mejores ร‰xitos - Duration: 53:38.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> J Balvin Grandes Exitos Enganchados Mix | J Balvin Sus Mejores ร‰xitos - Duration: 53:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to Find the Perfect Career for You - Duration: 7:36.

Hey it's Abbi J from AJ Life Hacks and in this video I am giving you my top

tips for how to find a career you love. Because believe me, I have been in

careers that I've hated and finally I found my true passion and it took me so

long. I wish there'd just been one video that I could have watched to tell

me how to get where I am right now and to find real purpose in my job and the

work that I'm doing. So this video is for you,

and it includes all the steps that I wish I had known on my way and I've

discovered the hard way. So let's get right to it.

The first tip I have for you

when it comes to finding a career that you love and find really fulfilling, is

to explore your talents. Now I know that you've heard some form of this tip

throughout your life. Especially in high school when they tell you you have to

decide what you're gonna do for the rest of your life. But honestly this is you

being a little bit more truthful with yourself when trying to discover what

you love about you and what activities bring you such joy. So truly take the

time to figure out, "do I love physical activity? Am I really good at writing? Am

I super good at math? Like what subjects have I not truly gravitated myself to

and if I could just do it all day every day." I would do 6 hours of math instead

of like six hours of PE? Or I would do writing and science because those are my

favorite things like, what is it that you just love and have found you're

passionate? Because those talents that you naturally have and that are God-given

and also that you've worked on and created for yourself. They are going to

lead to some of the fulfillment that you're after in a career. So it's

critical to know those, and the second tip that I have for you when trying to

figure out your career, is to take those talents and now write a list of things

that interest you. Now note that I didn't say careers that interest you, you can

include those too but I don't want you to focus on that. So many times I felt

like I got a little bit of astray on my true loves and my true wants out of

life because I was already tailoring them to a career. I thought, "oh I like

writing so I guess that means I have to be an English teacher." When know there

were a million different things but I tailored that talent to that career and

not career only and guess what? I don't want to be teacher, so that meant that

was out. So on this list I want you to truly write everything that interests

you. Write writing, write maybe teaching, write that you love to play football.

That you love to interact with kids that you have so much fun teaching your peers,

like just put it all down and don't worry about

tailoring or matching that skill up to a career yet. My third tip for you is to

identify what you want most out of a career. Now I get that some of you

probably instantly went, oh I want money. I want recognition. Well specifically

try to narrow it down to these three categories: Are you after recognition?

security? or freedom? You know recognition is kind of more your doctors your

lawyers your firefighters your police officers.

People who find fulfillment out of the type of work that they do and how

they're recognized for that work. I feel like teachers fall in this too. You know

they feel so rewarded for helping their students. Security is more that you care

about the benefits of your company, the compensation, that you're making and that

this is a really steady job for you and that things are very like orderly and is

pretty like day after day you're doing about the same thing. And you find

enjoyment and being very skillful in your work, and the third is freedom. This

is that you could care so much more about having the ability to come and go

to work or work, when you're able to instead of necessarily tying that to a

salary or instead of being at your desk all day. Now

for some of us we think oh those are awesome. I'm all of those types. Well to

truly narrow it down, you need to ask yourself which of those would I give up

for the other one. For me I am a full blown freedom girl and I'm all about

giving me you know the ability to leave when my work is done and work super hard

and get it done and have flexible hours. I'll take that over a salary raise any

day and so that's a good indicator that my main thing I'm looking for in a

career is some freedom and some autonomy. So what is it that you're after in your

career? And one of those three categories really speaks to you? My fourth tip for

you is to do your due diligence. Now I get that they do personality assessments

and they kind of tell you what career path and college degrees will really

work for you in high school and even elementary school. This goes so much

further beyond that. This is that you utilize every tool available to you

particularly internships. My greatest regret in college was that I just signed

up for an internship that I knew the lady. I knew I could get

it done super quick and I'd be in and out. And it really wasn't something it it

pertains to my major but it wasn't like the career field exactly I wanted to go

into but I was going to do it to get it done. And I wish that I truly like been

strategic about the internships I chose and chosen an internship at like a place

that I really wanted a job at or in something that I thought could really

give me an insight into that industry but instead I used to the easy way out

and so for you, you know, go talk to people. Interview of a person who has a

job close to yours. Interview of somebody who has a job so far away from what you

thought your major was capable of to just inspire you and get you thinking of

different ways that you can use the knowledge that you have or maybe what

you even want to go to school. So interview people, do internships. I don't

care if it's working for free this is your future that you're setting up! And

my last tip for you is to never give up on that great job. Now full disclosure, no

matter how amazing your dream job is you're the CEO over the company, you're a

stay-at-home mom, you're that doctor you wanted to be, you're that teacher. As

awesome as that is going to be for you and it can be your dream career there

are gonna be days when it's hard to get out of bed and go to work. We all

experience that. I'm not talking about those days when Monday morning is hard.

I'm talking about the day after day, year after year, is it okay and are you happy

to go to work? Because if not, if you're finding yourself miserable in your job,

then get out! Go find that job because a good job is out there for you. So I hope

these steps help you and I really hope you take them seriously especially doing

your due diligence to figure out what possibilities are out there for you

because we tend to limit ourselves and say, well I'm gonna be a teacher and that

means I can only teach the subject at this time at this school like. We start

to really limit our focus into what we believe a doctor does or what we believe

a teacher does and we don't open our mind to all the possibilities for a

career around us. So I would encourage you to do that please leave a comment

below for maybe a career choice you are so excited to explore. Give this

video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel if you haven't yet because I

have amazing videos coming out for you all about how to build your career, how

to nail that interview, and how to talk to anybody anywhere. So I'll see you in

the next video. Thank you for watching Abbi J out.

For more infomation >> How to Find the Perfect Career for You - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

For more infomation >> Geek Squad Same Day Scre...

-------------------------------------------

ํ•ด๊ตฐ ๊ฐฑํ”Œ๋žญํฌ ์Šคํ‚จ ์ธ๊ฒŒ์ž„ (์„ธ์ผ๋Ÿฌ๋ณต)|K-News - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> ํ•ด๊ตฐ ๊ฐฑํ”Œ๋žญํฌ ์Šคํ‚จ ์ธ๊ฒŒ์ž„ (์„ธ์ผ๋Ÿฌ๋ณต)|K-News - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

ํ•˜ํƒœ๊ฒฝ ๊ฐ€์ƒํ™”ํ, ์ •๋ถ€ ์ž‘์ „๊ฐœ์ž… ๊ณต๊ฐœ "ํŒŒ๋ฌธ"|K-News - Duration: 7:59.

For more infomation >> ํ•˜ํƒœ๊ฒฝ ๊ฐ€์ƒํ™”ํ, ์ •๋ถ€ ์ž‘์ „๊ฐœ์ž… ๊ณต๊ฐœ "ํŒŒ๋ฌธ"|K-News - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

An Exclusive Interview With Controversial 'K-Poppers' EXP Edition - Duration: 1:01.

An Exclusive Interview With Controversial 'K-Poppers' EXP Edition

If youve had a keen eye for K-Pop over the last year, youve probably heard of the group EXP Edition.

Theyre a group that consists entirely of non-Korean members, and that fact alone has been enough to draw the publics attention and even ruffle some feathers.

They follow a unique path in the K-Pop world, one previously uncovered by other acts.

Will this unique group be able to rise to the top? Heres how they see it, in their own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment