Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 31 2018

Conte says Batshuayi could play against Bournemouth despite Dortmund interest

MICHY BATSHUAYI is in line to face Bournemouth on deadline day despite being linked with a Chelsea exit.

Blues boss Antonio Conte confirmed he was considering the striker for tomorrows clash as Borussia Dortmund eye a swoop.

  Michy Batshuayis Chelsea future is up in the air ahead of deadline day.

  Michy Batshuayi has been linked with Borussia Dortmund.

And with the game finishing just an hour before the deadline, it raises the prospect of Belgium ace Batshuayi, 24, staying at Stamford Bridge.

Conte said: Yeah, he is in contention for tomorrow's game.

I don't know [about him joining Borussia Dortmund] but now he is a Chelsea player.

I have [Alvaro] Morata injured and don't have other options, with Willian injured.

Giroud  .

  Chelsea are gearing up to play Bournemouth.

  Michy Batshuayi has hit form in the FA Cup.

  Michy Batshuayi has been linked with an exit but could still face Bournemouth.

  Willian and Alvaro Morata are both injured for the Cherries clash.

Dortmund are seeking a replacement for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang before the German deadline at 5pm on Wednesday evening.

If they cannot find their man, Arsenal face losing out on the Gabon international.

And as teams rush to get deals over the line, Conte admitted putting a team together during the final days of the window was a nightmare.

  Ross Barkley will hope to make an impact against the Cherries.

  Antonio Conte has been busy trying to improve his squad.

For more infomation >> #Conte says Batshuayi could play against Bournemouth despite Dortmund interest - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 2.0 Skyactiv-G 165 6MT GT-M LINE 2WD (Trekhaak) - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.0 Skyactiv-G 165 6MT GT-M LINE 2WD (Trekhaak) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Qashqai - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Nissan Qashqai - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Qashqai - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Nissan Qashqai - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Qashqai - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Nissan Qashqai - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Comment se nourrir quand on est enceinte ? - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> Comment se nourrir quand on est enceinte ? - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto 1.0 CVVT FIRST EDITION | 5-Drs | Airco | Cruise | 14 " LM velgen | Bluetooth | LED | Tre - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto 1.0 CVVT FIRST EDITION | 5-Drs | Airco | Cruise | 14 " LM velgen | Bluetooth | LED | Tre - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Betty.Me Box :The Hormone Diaries Ep6 (cc) - Duration: 11:16.

Hi guys, I'm Shelly and welcome to another month of The Hormone Diaries.

What month are we on? I have no idea.. I currently have PMS and what I call period brain...

I've got 4 things wrong today already..... It's just.... I am swimming in a brain fog of life......

and that sentence didn't have an ending.......

So it's another Hormone Diaries and this month I decided to treat myself.

I bought one of the many subscription boxes that exist in the world, for periods.

Which I think, are a brilliant and wonderful idea. If you are new to periods.

If you haven't had your period yet, and you just want to get all the products in front of you.

And get kind of familiar with them and so on.

Or, if you're years and years... like me years and years and years down the period track.

And you still manage to forget, that you're due on. You still manage to forget to buy stuff in.

Or you, know you. Just want to treat, because ughhh aint we had enough of this back pain by now!

The Box that I ordered, is the Betty box...

Let's try that way around...... it's rattling!

It's the Betty box, this is designed for...(I gott put it down)

This is designed for Teens, and Pre-Teens. People just starting their period.

So light flow, teenage products and things like that.

It's lovely and bright and friendly coming through the post.

It comes in a bag, kind of polythene bag, and it's supposed to fit through an average letterbox.

I don't know if it will? It didn't fit through mine. The postman had to knock on my door.

But it's discreetly packaged. It is, as I said, in a polythene bag. So the postman won't know what it is.

You wouldn't get too embarrassed about getting it.

I do believe, I got a code with it.

This isn't sponsored! Not sponsored at all, I bought this with my own money.

But I do believe, they gave me like.. a couple of....some percentage off. With a code, for the next time I buy one.

Or for any of my friends who wanted to buy one. So I leave links to that, down below.

You are given the choice of products, ie, pads or tampons.

And then, once you have chosen which you want. You can also have both, you can have a mix.

You are then able, to choose what company, products you want, are from.

They do Always or Bodyform I ordered pads...

So let's open up this baby and see what we got shall?

Really excited because I'm currently got PMS..... and I want some goodies.

Oh it's a box, inside a box, inside a box.

You gotta love good packaging. So let's put this down, before I drop it, or dislocate something.

The normal signs your period is coming.

Sign 1, Life becomes an all you can eat buffet...So Very True!

Sign 2, Your chin is zit city! Also, So very true. I have about 3 tons of concealer on my face right now. It's not pretty people!

Sign 3, Everything is actually the saddest! oh god that's true...

Number 4, You're just CBA! CBA?

Okay, as I said this is aimed at teenagers, who probably know what CBA means.

Can't Be Arsed?

I mean, that's what comes to mind for me, when you say CBA. What does it mean people under 20?

Can you tell me? Because I'm in my 30s, I'm old now, come on. I don't know these things!

You're suddenly incredibly aware of your boobs!

I got them heavy boobs, heavy boobs. Don't ever forget! Owww, all that swingin!

Can we just!

I don't own boobs right now, I own udders! The pain people, the pain.

Number 6, Your stomach is a balloon! Well my stomach is always a balloon, but yes it's very much balloon like right now.

Number 7, But then you're Betty box arrives and so life is good.

Well I hope it is. If it has chocolate it is! I need chocolate in my life.

So, first things first we get a little pouch bag.

Which is rather cute and rather wonderful and rather bright.

Inside here, if can get it open. Is a mixture of liners, Wow are they tiny!

teeny, tiny. Lets open one of these up.

oh my god! who? who would ever? Is that?

Did anybody ever wear these that small?

Though I guess it's for people to, get used to liners. I shouldn't judge because everybody's different sizes.

If you are like 8, 9, 10 and you want to get used to wearing liners. Or you started your period earlier.

These are actually really good. I should rephrase,

I'm just thinking for me, but again this box is aimed at teenagers.

So, not full-grown adults like myself. Actually, these would be really good for the few days before your period starts.

When you're not sure, and you just to be safe want to have something, kind of protection.

These would be really good.

Then you get 5 of the day liners, I will open one of these up. If I can...

So this is more of a bigger and normal size.

I've got the ones with wings, so that they go round and stay in place a little bit more.

They still go off wondering, but we can but hope.

They're going with an average period, which I suppose you.

I don't know I mean you'd get through 1 of these a day, I don't think so.

You'd get through about 2 or 3 of these a day, maybe. So just giving you 5, is not so great.

But then, I don't know, but you do get this lovely cloth bag. Which is such a good idea.

I love this because, if you go into school. And you have to have liners, or tampons or anything in your bag.

They can fall out, you don't want your mate seeing them.

You don't want to have to take them to the bathroom, it's embarrassing.

I get that we shouldn't have to be embarrassed about it. But it is embarrassing.

So if you've just got this in your bag, this could be anything. This could be makeup, this could be your phone.

To be honest, I think I will be using this. I always drop them out of my bag.

They always end up, over the floor. So to have this It'lll just take that embarrassment out.

We have another box that says "for night".

I like the fact that all of these things are coming in boxes because again.

If you live in a mixed household, and you don't have your own bathroom.

And you don't want to, have to have you liners on show. You can just pop this in the cupboard.

In here are 1,2,3,4,5 Again one a night? okay...

5 night liners. Which will be much, much bigger. These are much longer, with the wings again.

So you can move around in bed, and not be scared of getting a mess everywhere.

I know this probably, to a teenager, these probably look really scary and really, really long.

But you'd be surprised, once they kind of, wrap around. They go about half way up your butt.

But they do really help, it does really, really help. Just make you feel more secure at night.

Because you move a lot, and you wriggle a lot, and accidents happen ladies. We all know!

I've been moaning that they've only given me 5 of each. I think I've been moaning for no apparent reason.

Because we have another box that says "For Later" and there's more pads in there.

I apologize Betty.Me. There was no need for me to get uppity, about the fact that there wasn't so many.

You do get 9 more day liners. So if your period starts again, out of nowhere.

As it does sometimes, you can just have a mini period in between periods.

If it starts before it's supposed to, because you're not regular yet.

Any reason, you have much, much more. And you're so covered for more than 1 pad a day.

Let's get for the goody's shall we? For you box.

We love, we love, ourselves some goodies. We have the Nib & Fab, purified teen skin, fix poor blast or wash, night.

Put those words into a sentence, you have a night wash.

Which I will probably use, it's specifically for teenage skin. But I still get teenage skin, so thanks.

Then you get the matte liquid lipstick, by GRLPWR.

It's a kind of a 90s pink, it's a dark dusky pink.

Do we do that? Does that matter? Do we do that kind of things? I don't know.

Then we have........oh.... Now you know me .We've got to Chill Out, Mint Herbal Infusion Tea.

And it's all biodegradable as well, I've gotta love a bit of biodegradable.

Got a nice, you can chill out, you can have a cup of tea.

We All Need Tea!

We have a pen...........

You have my phone.....

We have a pen, who doesn't love a pen.

I'm not sure if it's anything specific about this pen, but we have a pen.

Then we have the Kiwi.....Kiwi

What is the Kiwi? ohhhhhh

You stick them on your eyes people.

Oh there's loads of them , there is like..... I don't know if you can see?

But they're really, really thin and there's about 10 of them in there. It's re-sealable.

So you put 2 on your eyes, and then you zip it back up, so that can last you a whole month.

We have a tea tree, oh...........Thank you!

Tea tree hair and scalp treatment.

Awwwww, just the idea of that on my head, and making my head tingle. Is making me happy.

And then last, but not least.....

That's a bit stingy innit?

Doisy and Dam, milk chocolate, crunchy, almond butter.

Really???

Even if I was a teenager, I need more chocolate that that!

I mean don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the the good things.

All the all the beauty stuff to make me feel wonderful, and fresh and supreme.

But I'm gonna be in pain people! I mean, I'd get through this.... that, that's one bite!

that's, that's, that's, that's terrible! No no!

You were doing well until then!

I am let down now. I'm let down! I need more chocolate than that in my life.

I mean, it's bloody good chocolate I would imagine.

But yeah,

No.

If you ever met anybody who was ever on their period? More chocolate is needed than that!

So that is the Betty.me box. I will leave links down, to all the products below.

If you are interested in them, and if you like to look at them.

But I think on the whole, minus this poxy piece of chocolate.

It's a very, very good box, so. It gives you everything you need.

It gives you a bit for the future, because your period will be all over the place.

And won't have a specific, sort of, comes every month, cycle.

So you're kind of, covered and you have every different kind of liner.

Again this wasn't sponsored. I have bought this off of my own back. I'm only gonna buy one month.

I don't think I'll be carrying on with it, because let's face it I'm not a teenager.

I might try out some more boxes, if you guys would be interested in that?

Hit me up down below!

So I hope you guys are good, I hope you guys have smuggled with a cup of tea.

Not having to cope with horrible cramps, and I'm gonna go and have a nap.

I will see you guys next month. Byeeee!

I'm just, I'm eating this chocolate now.

That is so good.......oh I needed chocolate.

I'm a bit calmer now.

But really??? Need MORE!

For more infomation >> Betty.Me Box :The Hormone Diaries Ep6 (cc) - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Transporter 1.9 TDI 340 MHD | Side Bars | LM velgen | Trekhaak | - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Transporter 1.9 TDI 340 MHD | Side Bars | LM velgen | Trekhaak | - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Voici comment perdre du poids en restant assis toute la journée - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> Voici comment perdre du poids en restant assis toute la journée - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone X - Animoji: Alien

For more infomation >> iPhone X - Animoji: Alien

-------------------------------------------

The Interview: Sidnei da Silva, RC Deportivo player - Duration: 6:49.

"I'm having a great time in A Coruña."

It's a brilliant city."

"I love the way of life."

"I'm very happy to be here"

"For the club, for me personally and for everyone, when big teams show interest,

I think it's a good thing, it's a sign of the great work that's going on here,

both on my part and that of the club. I think it means a lot"

"There are always possibilities but Deportivo have put a lot of effort into

holding on to me and I've shown the same commitment. I'm very happy here.

I've always made that clear. I hope to be here for a long time more. That's my heartfelt wish.

"I'm fine, I think I made the right decision. I'm very happy here.

I just want to keep on working hard and help Deportivo progress as a team"

"The 'Depor' fans are incredible. They've shown their loyalty to us so many times, the whole world knows about it.

Although we haven't got the results they've deserved or we've deserved, they're still there, match after match.

Every weekend they turn up, helping and supporting us, and we're really grateful to them for that.

That's why we've got to give our very best and improve with every day.

So that we can give something back to them for the dedication they've shown"

"Making it into LaLiga was a great thrill for me. It's so great to play in an important championship like this.

I'm really glad I went to Espanyol, they're the team that gave me the chance to start my career in LaLiga"

"I really enjoyed that year at Espanyol. We had Hector Moreno and Diego Colotto at the club.

They both had a lot of experience in LaLiga. Playing games and sharing the

dressing room with them was very important for me, I learnt a lot"

"I didn't have to think too hard about coming to Deportivo. I had teammates at Espanyol like Colotto and Pizzi,

who talked highly of the club. Fortunately, I got the opportunity to come and I'm still here, still happy"

"That game at Camp Nou was really special. We were going to a tough ground, it's always great

going to stadiums like that, but we were playing for our lives. And playing for your life against Barça at Camp Nou is not easy.

But despite the pressure bearing down on us, it ended up being an unforgettable day. It's something that the

players and the fans will remember all their lives. Getting a point from that match was brilliant.

It was also Xavi's farewell game, so it was a great day for both teams."

"In a moment like that, when you're behind on the scoreboard against a team like Barça,

it seems like you've got a mountain to climb. To end the match the way we did was simply

incredible. It was just what we needed to make that day at the Camp Nou a total party"

"The truth is, the last two years have been tough. In both seasons we only avoided relegation in the penultimate game.

Of course, we didn't want to leave things so late, but the important thing is we have,

in the end, managed to reach our objective"

"Cristobal is a very dedicated coach. I think he's doing a great job with us.

He was doing very well with the reserves and he's doing just as well with the first team.

He brings a lot to the team, every day he teaches us something. We're very happy with him"

"I think we're having a good season. We could have done better, but there have been a lot of games in

which we probably deserved more points, and admittedly a few games where the opposite is true. All in all,

I think we're on the right track, we've got to keep it up. We know there's a lot of room

for improvement and the second half of the season has to be better than the first"

"The dream of every footballer is to play for their country. Of course, it's one of my dreams,

but right now I'm totally focussed on doing a good job for Deportivo"

For more infomation >> The Interview: Sidnei da Silva, RC Deportivo player - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

Young Talents: Mikel Oyarzabal, Real Sociedad - Duration: 1:48.

Mikel Oyarzabal is one of the most talented footballers to have emerged from the prolific Zubieta Academy.

He has made rapid progress in LaLiga and is now a crucial part of Eusebio Sacristan's plans.

Oyarzabal began his footballing career in the Eibar junior teams.

His destiny could have been very different as, during his time there, he had a call from Athletic Club.

His parents however, decided he should stay on at Eibar.

Real then signed him as a junior player. After another season on loan to Eibar, his outstanding performances

the youth side, with whom he won the league title, gave him the chance to play for Sanse in 2014.

After just a year in the reserves, Oyarzabal saw his dream come true.

On the 25th of October 2015, David Moyes included him in the squad for a league game away to Levante.

The Basque player, made his LaLiga Santander debut in the match, coming on to replace Vela in the 85th minute.

The lad from Eibar didn't take long to win a place in the first team.

That same season he got his first goal for the side against Espanyol in Cornella.

Next time out, he got a brace against Granada in the Anoeta.

On top of that he also scored the winning goal in the home game against Barcelona.

His fine performances led to a contract renewal in 2016.

Oyarzabal will now be in San Sebastian until 2022.

Real Sociedad have put their faith in a youth team player who has risen to the top and become an essential part of the team.

For more infomation >> Young Talents: Mikel Oyarzabal, Real Sociedad - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Talking About... Jose Luis Morales, Levante UD player - Duration: 4:21.

"Hi, I'm Jose Morales, and this is what my teammates think of me"

"Morales has got a great sense of humour."

"He's down-to-earth, funny."

"He's a happy fellow, a bit of a joker."

"Always joking"

"He's always having a laugh and joking about"

"He's a happy fellow, a bit of a joker and a great teammate.

They're the three things that best characterise 'Moro'"

"I'm a nice guy, I'm entertaining…"

"More than anything he's dedicated and a hard worker."

"I think that 'El Comandante', as we call him."

"Jose is an iconic player for Levante."

"More than anything he's dedicated and a hard worker. In short, he's a great club player."

"Is an ideal attacking player."

"Right now, as far as Levante are concerned, he's one of the best players in the team."

"He's a figurehead, all the Levante fans identify with him.

And for a club like this that's something very important."

"I'm very fast"

"More than anything his burst of speed."

"His speed when it comes to the counter-attack and his finishing skills"

"I get out my 'spoiler', put my head down and run as fast as I can"

"He's the leader of the team, the key player in attack."

"I go can go past players..."

"And then in the one-on-one he can go past players on one side or the other, he loves that trick."

"Out of all the midfield and attacking players he's the best in one-on-one situations …"

"And if he can end up with the ball on his right foot and have a crack at the far post, he's up for it"

"And that far post thing he just loves doing"

"Right now, he's our top goal scorer, and shoulders most of the offensive burden. He's a very important player."

"An anecdote, well there are some…"

"I've got an anecdote from this year. More than an anecdote it's a little joke I played on Boateng.

He turned up at training one day in a very inappropriate outfit. It made him look like a lion tamer.

So, I got hold of it and hung it up on a door with some tape. That way everyone got to see it.

I then took a photo and uploaded it onto my social media sites. I put an emoticon of a lion

by its side along with a lion tamer's whip, and of course I tagged him."

For more infomation >> Talking About... Jose Luis Morales, Levante UD player - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

My Dream Team: Ruben Perez, CD Leganes - Duration: 2:25.

"Hi, I'm Ruben Perez, I play for Leganes and this is my Dream Team."

"I'd play a 4-3-3 formation because I like having three central midfielders and I enjoy keeping possession of the ball."

"In goal, Iker Casillas."

"Because he's been so important in recent years and he's the keeper who's won all the silverware for Spain."

"Daniel Alves would be right back."

"Because of his attacking abilities which have contributed so much to Barcelona's success over the years".

"I'd go for Marcelo as left back."

"He's great offensively and he really helps the team bring the ball out of defence".

"I'd pick Gerard Pique as centre back."

"Because he's so comfortable on the ball and adds so much to his team. I think he's one of the best defenders in the world."

"The other central defender would be Sergio Ramos."

"He's multi-talented, a complete player. For me he's the best centre back in the world."

"I'd put, Sergio Busquets in central midfield."

"He's the best player in the world in that position, he's tactically alert and his distribution is superb."

"Beside him, I'd have Xavi Hernandez."

"Through his performances over the years he's shown he's the best in that position and has a deadly final pass."

"Iniesta."

"For his incisiveness and his ability to hold on to the ball. He'd be an essential part of anybody's team."

"On the right of the attack, Messi."

"He'd have, as he's shown over the years, a great understanding with Dani Alves,

and he's also, of course, the best player in the world."

"On the left, Neymar."

"He's the most direct, dynamic player that's ever played in LaLiga.

When Messi stops playing he'll become the best player in the world."

"I'd have Luis Suarez as centre forward."

"He's the most accomplished striker playing in the Spanish league. Every team would like to have a player like him."

"Well, that's my Dream Team, a team made up of all my favourite players.

I'd really like to have seen them all playing together and winning LaLiga."

For more infomation >> My Dream Team: Ruben Perez, CD Leganes - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

10 Years Ago... Matchday 22 LaLiga 2007/2008 - Duration: 2:54.

Ten years ago, LaLiga suddenly hotted-up, thanks to a major slip up from the leaders

at the Estadio de los Juegos Mediterraneos.

A goal from the ex-Real Madrid player Alvaro Negredo was enough to see off Schuster's side who ended their

run of ten unbeaten games at Almeria.

Having already drawn with Valladolid and Murcia it completed a full set of poor results against recently

promoted teams.

A worrying habit for Los Blancos, who the season before had lost to two other newcomers in LaLiga,

Recreativo and Levante.

Barcelona took full advantage of their rival's defeat and narrowed the gap at the top.

In a puddle strewn Camp Nou a great goal from Xavi, saw off Osasuna. It was also the day in which

Ronaldinho returned to the side to make his 200th appearance in a Barça shirt.

The Pichichi, Luis Fabiano, was on target yet again.

Two cracking strikes in the Nuevo Colombino, both, consolidated his lead in the goal-scoring table,

and gave Sevilla a derby win against Recreativo.

The side from Huelva were now stuck in the relegation zone, a sorry predicament that led to the dismissal of

Victor Muñoz.

To add to their woes, Ersen Martin had the worst debut possible. He came on for the injured Sinama-Pongolle

but was sent off after just ten minutes on the pitch.

Javier Irureta had a happier debut in his first home game in charge of Real Zaragoza.

The trio of Ricardo Oliveira, Diego Milito and Sergio Garcia ran rings round Athletic Club.

It was, however, to be the new coach's one and only victory with the Aragonese team.

Ten years ago, two Barça youth team players, Luis Garcia and Jofre, got a goal each in the one all draw

at the Vicente Calderon between Atletico Madrid and Real Murcia.

The oddest goal of the matchday came from the boot of Mustapha Riga.

The Ghanaian put a loose ball in the net after a corner from Laurent Courtois. The Frenchman fell over as he

took the kick, but still managed to provide an assist.

For more infomation >> 10 Years Ago... Matchday 22 LaLiga 2007/2008 - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

FP7 EFFORT Project: Interview with H.Saatkamp and J. Roskam of Wageningen University - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> FP7 EFFORT Project: Interview with H.Saatkamp and J. Roskam of Wageningen University - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Party Planner Talks About Taeyang And Min Hyo Rin's Wedding After-Party - Duration: 2:05.

Party Planner Talks About Taeyang And Min Hyo Rin's Wedding After-Party

BIGBANGs Taeyang and will be holding an after-party following their wedding!.

With the permission of both Taeyang and Min Hyo Rins agencies, hotel Paradise City revealed through a press release on January 30 that their after-party will be held there.

Soompi. Display. News. English.

300x250. BTF Soompi. Mobile. English.

300x250. ATF.

The hotel added, The party concept is gaining attention for being designed by international party planner Youngsong Martin, who designed the forest wedding in film Twilight.

Youngsong Martin has maintained a special friendship with Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin and willingly participated in the party planning to congratulate their marriage.

Youngsong Martin commented, I want to gift them a party that portrays the feeling of young first love that the two have maintained and also Min Hyo Rins effortless beauty.

Taeyang and Min Hyo Rins wedding will be held family, friends, and colleagues at a church on February 3 and will be followed by the after-party at Paradise City.

Source () ().

For more infomation >> Party Planner Talks About Taeyang And Min Hyo Rin's Wedding After-Party - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

State of the Union 2018 Channel: How to Watch Trump's Address on TV Tonight || SML News - Duration: 8:32.

State of the Union 2018 Channel: How to Watch Trump's Address on TV Tonight

Trump during his 2017 address.

Tonight is President Donald Trump's first official State of the Union address.

It's scheduled to start at 9 p.m.

Eastern and comes during a precarious but also prosperous time in the Presidency.

Robert Mueller is investigation potential Russian interference in the 2016 election and exploring whether or not there were links between that and Trump's campaign.

Meanwhile, Trump's administration is experiencing economic success as the Dow reaches historic highs and unemployment decreases.

But the administration is also experiencing fallout from its actions on the environment and immigration.

How much of the controversy Trump's speech will address tonight remains to be seen.

But it's definitely something you'll want to watch live as it happens.

Trump's SOTU speech takes place at 9 p.m.

Eastern tonight, January 30, 2018.

You can watch it broadcast live on TV on all the major news networks, including NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, PBS, and more. All the major stations will also broadcast the Democrat response immediately after.

If you know what station you want to watch but you're not sure what channel it's on in your region, there's an easy way to find out. Just click here to go to TV Guide's listings.

Then change the "Provider" (right under TV Listings) to your local provider.

You'll be able to scroll down to see what channel the station you're looking for is on for you.

Here's more information about what some stations are specifically planning for the State of the Union tonight.

ABC will cover the speech and the Democratic response from 9 to 11 p.m.

Eastern. Click here to access the ABC channel finder and locate your local station.

NBC will cover the speech and the Democratic response from 9 to 11 p.m.

Eastern. Click here to access the NBC channel finder and location your local station.

CBS will cover the speech and the Democratic response from 9 to 11 p.m.

Eastern. Click here to access the CBS channel finder and location your local station.

Fox will be devoting its regular programming to cover the State of the Union, from 9 to 10:30 p.m.

Eastern. Click here to access the Fox channel finder and location your local station.

CNN will cover the State of the Union address from 9 to 11 p.m.

Eastern.

C-SPAN's programming will begin at 8 p.m.

Eastern with Greta Brawner and Peter Slen previewing the speech with experts and taking viewer calls, tweets, and Facebook comments.

Former House Sergeant at Arms Bill Livingood will provide firsthand information on the choreography and security of the evening leading to the president's arrival on the House floor.

The station will then cover the speech live in its entirety, and show the Democratic response live in its entirety.

After the speech, Greta Brawner and Peter Slen get audience reaction calls, tweets, and Facebook comments. On C-SPAN2 after the speech, C-SPAN2 will be in Statuary Hall in the U.S.

Capitol getting reaction from members of Congress.

C-SPAN will then re-air the President's speech in its entirety at 11 p.m.

Eastern.

PBS NewsHour will produce a prime time special broadcast for President Trump's first State of the Union on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 from 9-11 p.m.

Eastern. Managing editor Judy Woodruff will anchor the broadcast, with correspondents Yamiche Alcindor and Lisa Desjardins reporting live from the White House and U.S.

Capitol, respectively.

Joining Woodruff in studio will be New York Times columnist David Brooks; syndicated columnist Mark Shields; the Cook Political Report's Amy Walter; chair of the American Conservative Union Matt Schlapp; and senior advisor and national spokesperson for MoveOn Karine Jean-Pierre.

FOX Business Network is showing live coverage of the State of the Union tonight.

Lou Dobbs is kicking off coverage at 7 p.m.

Eastern with Lou Dobbs Tonight live from DC. At 8 p.m.

Eastern, Neil Cavuto will lead the coverage with a special edition of CAVUTO Coast to Coast.

Joining Cavuto will be Dobbs, FBN's Maria Bartiromo, and Trish Regan. Additionally, Washington correspondents Blake Burman and Connell McShane will be reporting from the White House and Capitol Hill. At 11 p.m.

Eastern, Regan will host a special primetime edition of The Intelligence Report with Trish Regan, where she'll be joined by a rotating panel of industry experts.

FOX News Channel will present live coverage of President Donald Trump's State of the Union address and the Democratic response from Washington, DC tonight beginning at 9 p.m.

Eastern. Special Report's Bret Baier and The Story's Martha MacCallum will co-anchor coverage which will include analysis from Chris Wallace, Brit Hume, Dana Perino, Juan Williams, Chris Stirewalt and Marie Harf.

At 11 p.m.

Eastern, Hannity will be live from the Russell Senate Office Building rotunda.

For more infomation >> State of the Union 2018 Channel: How to Watch Trump's Address on TV Tonight || SML News - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

❝ OUMA IS NAKAKAPAGPABAGABAG ❞ ( ˵ ◐ ︿ ◐ ˵ ) - Duration: 0:30.

I already told you to run away from this world

... that is Worrisome !

I tried to save those who are lost in the dark

It's worrisome !

For more infomation >> ❝ OUMA IS NAKAKAPAGPABAGABAG ❞ ( ˵ ◐ ︿ ◐ ˵ ) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Lo que Ágatha Ruiz de la Prada no cuenta de su relación con Pedro J. Ramírez - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> Lo que Ágatha Ruiz de la Prada no cuenta de su relación con Pedro J. Ramírez - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Youth Board - January 2018 - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Youth Board - January 2018 - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

FP7 EFFORT Project: Interview with H.Saatkamp and J. Roskam of Wageningen University - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> FP7 EFFORT Project: Interview with H.Saatkamp and J. Roskam of Wageningen University - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

COZMO ME DECONCENTRE A CHAQUE FOIS ! | Geometry Dash - Duration: 8:12.

For more infomation >> COZMO ME DECONCENTRE A CHAQUE FOIS ! | Geometry Dash - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

Smart City-Coupé Smart & pure AIRCO/PANORAMADAK - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Smart City-Coupé Smart & pure AIRCO/PANORAMADAK - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0-12V Séduction - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0-12V Séduction - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Jung Ha's Roller Coaster Makeup Look 🌈 | Athittaya_TV - Duration: 5:59.

Hello! For today i am going to do a makeup look inspired by Jungha, a korean pop singer.

from her MV "Roller Coaster"

So let's keep on with the video ^^!

First I am going to use a primer from Missha

The layer blurring long lasting primer

And the look I am inspired by is the one with the white background

So I am starting off with my base makeup

I have to hurry because I have to leave in a moment!

As for the concealer, I am using the Colourpop no filter concealer in the shade golden

on my imperfections and acne scars.

And then i am doing my eye makeup right away!

for her eye makeup, she does not use a lot of colour. I am just going to use a brown eyeshadow

on my eyelid and on the lower lash line.

And for that i going to use the Colourpop I think I love you palette

I am using the shade fancy face

And then I am taking a clean brush to blend out the harsh lines

Then I going to conceal

I am also using the ColourPop concealer but this time I am using the shade medium

in the photo her face is quite light, i am putting the concealer underneath my eyes ( and nose, cupid bow and forehead)

And right after I am setting my face with some powder with the in2it powder

uv snow bright in the colour nude marble

i am taking the brush from before

and add fancy face on the lash line

and for my eyebrow i am not going to fill them

i am just using a brow mascara from nyx in the shade brunette

to lighten my brow hair to give a more innocent look

for the brow bone i am going to use the highlight powder from the makeup forever brow pencil (pro sculpting brow 3in1)

I am putting that on the brow bone to give more dimension the this part. And i am blending that with my fingers

Then i am going to use a brown pencil to tightline a little bit

so i am using the pencil gelset smudgeproof BR03 from thefaceshop

so i am putting that in the lower lash line

Now we are going to de the lashes. it's really simple, she has really curled eyelashes with some mascara so i am going to do what i usually do

so i am going to curl my lashes and then putting on the catrice rock couture extreme volume waterproof mascara

i thin to av^chieve the look i want i will be putting on two layers of mascara

Then i am going to contour my nose. And i am going to use *thefaceshop* BR02 single blush

i am just contouring the tip of the nose and a little bit on the side

And lightly accentuate my eagyosals ( eyebags) since she has them

so i accentuate that on my eyes

And then i am conturing my face with the powder from essence (sunny)

she as a very v shape face since i don't have that i have to create the effect with makeup

And whatever is left on the brush i am putting that where i usually put my blush

and adding the single blush from thefaceshop

And that's it for blush we are moving on with the lips

i am taling a mac retro matte

for the colour i can't read it but something red

it is a quite pinkish shade

i am putting the lipstick with dabbing motions

i think otherwise it accentuates your lip wrinkles or dries them

And we are done with the makeup look

i hope you liked this video and it was not too long

Don't forget to leave your comments ( video suggestions) and subscribe

And i hope you did enjoy this JungHa Inspired Makeup Look

and don't hesitate to like this video and leave a comment

and to subscribe to my channel! And yeah Bye!!

For more infomation >> Jung Ha's Roller Coaster Makeup Look 🌈 | Athittaya_TV - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, Prince Harry... Ces stars qui ont un compte secret sur les réseaux sociaux - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, Prince Harry... Ces stars qui ont un compte secret sur les réseaux sociaux - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Lily-Rose Depp épanouie, elle s'affiche dans une posture inattendue aux côtés de sa tante ! - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Lily-Rose Depp épanouie, elle s'affiche dans une posture inattendue aux côtés de sa tante ! - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Pamela Ander­son : comment Marseille l'a adop­tée - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Pamela Ander­son : comment Marseille l'a adop­tée - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Estimer ses droits à la retraite - "A 35 ANS, j'ai encore le temps !" - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Estimer ses droits à la retraite - "A 35 ANS, j'ai encore le temps !" - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

catalogue lidl bricolage février 2018 compresseur tronçonneuse à métaux parkside perceuse à colonne - Duration: 10:33.

one of my videos is not subtitled? Thank you for asking me in comment of the video.

DIY catalog - February 2018 (France)

Hello everyone, the DIY catalog of 1 + 8 + 15 February 2018 (PDF link description)

February 01: the parkside drill press for 79,99 €

500 W / 500 to 2500 rpm / drilling depth 50 mm max / chuck 1.5 to 16 mm / angle from -45 ° to + 45 °

I consulted the instructions, I did not see any difference with the old model

now PTBM 500 D4 (before PTBM 500 C3)

I hope that the welds of the support will be of better quality (mine had broken)

you have a new model? Leave a comment

in comment the video presentation of the PTBM 500 C3

spirit level, brackets or cutting guide at € 6.99

video of this product in comment

multipurpose rope at 5,99 €

the small parkside miter saw for 59.99 €

identical characteristics (no modifications)

1500w / 5000 rpm / tilt angle from 0 to 45 / miter cut from -45 ° to + 45 °

maximum cutting length of 120 mm

in description the video of the model that I had tested

Circular saw blades at 4.99 € (42/60 or 80 teeth)

the more teeth there are, the more clean the cup is. for example the 80 teeth will have a cleaner cut than the 42 teeth

pause (other small products)

a choice of 11.99 € a multifunctional ratchet or an 8 in 1 ratchet

video presentation of these two keys on my secondary channel

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Parkside multifunction tool at 29.99 euro

new version: PMFW 310 D2

addition of a quick blade change system without the use of a key! (It's great, what do you think?)

a priori it will simply lift the red lever

the blades are "open", is this mandatory for the new blade change system?

we will see during the presentation of the tool (on my secondary channel)

identical features to other versions 310 w / 15000 to 21000 rpm

presentation on February 8, 2018 on my secondary channel

multifunction tool accessories at 9,99 €

band sander parkside pbs 900 c3

900 w / speed of the band 240 - 400m / min / band 75 x 533 mm

I have not tested yet, I have the parkside PBS 600 that I appreciate

You use this product ? leave your comments in comment

abrasive sheets for belt sander for 2,49 €

parkside disk sander / 39,99 €

vertical or horizontal mounting / infinitely adjustable tilt tray

overview

140w (S2 15 min) - 3600 rpm / tilting tray from -10 ° to + 50 ° - 125 mm sanding tray

video presentation on February 08, 2018 (on this YouTube channel)

pause (other small products)

Thursday, February 15, 2018

many products for compressor February 15, 2018

a set of accessories for compressor / $ 11.99

inflator gun + blow gun + 7 adapters

compressor accessory set / 21,99 €

all these products! blow gun and inflation +

paint gun, spray gun and hose

the price is interesting? no ?

pneumatic fittings / 6,99 €

compressed air hose 9,99 € (10 meters)

a new compressor: PARKSIDE PKO 500 A1

2,45 hp / 10 bar / 50 L tank / 260 L aspirated flow

flow restored to 7 bar of 103 L

it is the compressor PARKSIDE PKO 270 but with a tank of 50 L (instead of 24L)

the power is identical to parkside PKO 270

many compressor accessories

unfortunately this compressor (in my opinion) is not powerful enough to use these tools "correctly"

it only restores 103L to 7 bar

it is not optimal for these tools! (So ​​it will take many breaks! ...)

pneumatic orbital sander / 17,99 €

see my video description

0 to 1000 rmp / sanding pad 150 mm / 6.3 bar

there will be abrasive sheets for orbital sander included / 4.99 euros

sandblasting gun parkside at 14.9 €

maximum air consumption of 320 liters per minute / tank of 0.9 liters / 6.3 bar max

this product works well, but it's complicated to find compatible sand

I tested many sands and I can not find compatible sand (I'm looking for ...)

Pneumatic ratchet wrench / 19,99 €

250 rpm / 40 Nm max / 6.3 bar max

video description

pneumatic impact wrench by parkside / 27,99 €

video description

7000rpm / tightening torque 310 Nm max / 6.3 bar max

multifunction tool / 22,99 €

I have not tested this product, a test video interests you?

18000 RPM / 6.3 bar max

accessories included

sawing / cutting / sanding / scraping

unfortunately the record does not specify the air consumption of this product but

in my opinion a product that consumes a lot of air

right pneumatic grinder of arid parks at 14,99 €

22500 rpm / rods 3 or 6 mm / 6.3 bar max

Pneumatic chainsaw - 12,99 €

19000 rpm / 6.3 bar max

in my opinion these two products are not recommended for the PARKSIDE PKO 500

Work pants - 17,99 €

chrome vanadium socket case / 19,99 €

chainsaw / 49,99 €

1280 W / 7700 rpm / cutting angle 0-45 ° / disc 180 mm max

video presentation on my main channel on February 15, 2017

It's over ! all links in description / ask your questions in comment / thank you and see you soon

For more infomation >> catalogue lidl bricolage février 2018 compresseur tronçonneuse à métaux parkside perceuse à colonne - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

We Slept In An Ice Cave Over...

For more infomation >> We Slept In An Ice Cave Over...

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Estate 180 K BLUEEFFICIENCY BUSINESS CLASS ELEGANCE ECC/NAVI/LMV/PDC/CRUISE - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Estate 180 K BLUEEFFICIENCY BUSINESS CLASS ELEGANCE ECC/NAVI/LMV/PDC/CRUISE - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Plane ki Ticket K liye Maa Ne apne hi Bachy ko Sale Kar Diya | Urdu News - Duration: 1:08.

SUBSCRIBE to My Channel For Daily Videos

For more infomation >> Plane ki Ticket K liye Maa Ne apne hi Bachy ko Sale Kar Diya | Urdu News - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

他以吃軟飯為豪!被妻子打不敢還手,公然宣稱岳父不好惹 - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> 他以吃軟飯為豪!被妻子打不敢還手,公然宣稱岳父不好惹 - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

60 min Collection Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Pepa Pig - Episode 201 - Duration: 1:01:33.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> 60 min Collection Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Pepa Pig - Episode 201 - Duration: 1:01:33.

-------------------------------------------

Wheels On The Bus | Rhymes For Children | Kids Video | Cartoon For Babies - Duration: 3:11.

"Let's go on a bus ride!"

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish Swish, swish, swish Swish, swish, swish

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish All through the town

The driver on the bus goes 'move on back' Move on back Move on back

The driver on the bus goes 'move on back' All through the town

The people on the bus go up and down Up and down Up and down

The people on the bus go up and down All through the town

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep Beep, beep, beep Beep, beep, beep

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep All through the town

The baby on the bus goes 'whaa whaa whaa' Whaa whaa whaa Whaa whaa whaa

The baby on the bus goes 'whaa whaa whaa' All through the town

The mommies on the bus go 'shh, shh, shh' Shh, shh, shh Shh, shh, shh

The mommies on the bus go 'shh, shh, shh' All through the town

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town

"That was such a fun ride, wasn't it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment