Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 31 2018

Guys?

APUSH presentation isn't gonna turn out too well.

I'm running out of ideas because Teddy Roosevelt didn't really do too much.

Yeah. I know right.

Tommy. You got anything?

How's your song doing?

I don't know if you wanna hear it. I mean...

Um. I ran out of ideas.

Teddy Roosevelt kind of sucked!

Well, I mean... He made the First New Deal.

And the Second New Deal.

Wait.

Are we thinking of the same President Roosevelt?

Yeah!

Franklin D. Roosevelt.

What?!

You're telling me I was supposed to write a song about Franklin D. Roosevelt.

The greatest president of all time?

Yeah

And this whole time I was writing a song about Teddy Roosevelt?!

Oh my God.

I already have a song!

Do you want to hear it?

Back in '33 it was just me, Franky D.

Came in office through tough times.

All you right-wings can't deny.

Depression flooding through the streets.

People don't have bread to eat.

Give me just a hundred days.

Then I'll fix up all your banks.

See when the stock market swerve, it's gonna crash.

Gotta make some amends with the Econ. Act.

Then I hit 'em with the Industry Codes

'Cause a lot of companies got a knife to my throat.

Come back hard with the CCC.

Thirty bucks a month. You 'aint gotta work for free.

Then I hit 'em with the AAA.

Killed a lot of pigs. Show 'em I 'aint here to play.

You cannot come and start war in my nation.

Been through a lot.

I got through Great Depression.

Sweeping the country.

I won four elections.

FDR winning? There's no competition.

You can't mess with a prezi like me.

I've been giving out jobs since it was 1933.

And I save a bank, like, every single day.

Gotta give credit to the NRA.

Stayed out of war

Instead I gave 'em bridges.

When everyone's throwing hands like it's the matrix.

Man I'm not real humble in office.

That's all me

Eastern Europe on that old stuff. They commys.

I'm always one step ahead of economies.

Killed off the CIO.

Now they are dead to me.

Made funds for welfare.

Man what about EBT?

What makes you think that a Red Scare got Franky D fronting G?

New Deal v2 coming harder and higher than balconies.

This verse is bomb like Einstein in his lab like it's alchemy.

Okay.

Wasn't that song like the most lit thing you've ever heard in your life?

No!

That was the most cringe thing ever!

Dude, our grade is on the line!

Well, I mean we only have a few more hours until the project is due so I mean...

I guess we're gonna have to use it.

I win!

For more infomation >> FRANKY D. (APUSH Student Production) - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Okul Öncesi Çağındaki Çocuğunuz Yeterince Uyumuyor Mu? - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Okul Öncesi Çağındaki Çocuğunuz Yeterince Uyumuyor Mu? - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

불타는 청춘 현재 출연진과 역대 출연진 정말 많다|NKC TV - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> 불타는 청춘 현재 출연진과 역대 출연진 정말 많다|NKC TV - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

롤 시즌8 소라카 룬 카운터|NKC TV - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> 롤 시즌8 소라카 룬 카운터|NKC TV - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone X - Animoji: Alien

For more infomation >> iPhone X - Animoji: Alien

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 DLC 1 OCCUPATION/RESISTANCE REMAKE GAMEPLAY - WW2 DLC 1 REVIEW - Duration: 4:20.

Yo what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and welcome to a new Call of Duty

video so as you guys can see already I already roll the intro because I just

wanted to start out videos today kind of like how I used to do or I don't know if

I used to do this or not but this is how Call of Duty videos used to do it I just

jumped into a game play like this so that's why I'm doing it like this today

the reason is because we're on an old-school map so we're gonna do the

old-school way of starting videos so that's mainly the reason why I did it

but as you can see guys we're on the modern warfare 3 resistance map so I'm

gonna be talking about a lot of things in this gameplay but first of all guys I

want to talk about this map so this map is good it's the model for the resistant

Maps how can it not be good right but this game I feel like it's just not

meant for this game I mean look people over there already hold it let me see if

I can pick this guy up okay so all I want to say first guys is I want to talk

about the DLC map pack in general like a whole review of what I think of the map

pack now this is just like a first impressions type of thing this isn't

like a real serious review cuz I've only played all the maps once and yeah really

only two of the maps one since I played this game during mono for watches turned

on them way I played his game there at this map there I'm on over at 3 so this

isn't really nothing new to me but the other two maps were brand new

anyways so my first impressions of the DLC map pack is it's alright just like

the game I mean it's nothing special there's nothing super super good I mean

I don't know it's it's hard to explain it how did I die I'll give it to you

guys like this okay it's a it's a good map pack but honestly all these maps

should have been in the game from the start like for example this map I

understand it's a remake so I guess that makes sense for it to be in the DLC map

pack but literally the other two maps literally have the same like what's it

called you're in the same place as you were in the campaign so for example the

campaign there's this one mission where you're in like a dark forest and then

you see like a compound of German soldiers and he try to go and fight them

and literally that part of the campaign they took part of that and they turn it

into a map I put in the map pack usually on a cold early game first of all they

were adding more maps in this game has and they would do that for you know

original Maps not for math packs map packs is something to you know go in a

different direction with I mean it could still keep it related to World War two

and a map pack but they could just you know have more creative idea with it so

that's why I think these maps should been in the game also because obviously

only has ten maps yeah guys so honestly I feel like he's mentioned a man in the

game from the start that's why it's like nothing crazy to me what I think of the

other two map is the one with the forest what is it called uh I forgot what it's

called but you know the the map with the German compound and the forest that one

it's literally just a cluster shit of so much stuff I can't even explain it

these maps are very much diverse than the original maps in this game obviously

the original mass in this game are very boring in general you know bland you got

three ways to go and that's it for example anthropoid that's the map where

you're in a like on a bridge kind of and this bridge has water under it and then

you can move across the boats to get to the other side faster and just oh my

goodness and just you know I had stuff like that's where it makes it you know

interesting to play on a map now the one with the four is that is something

different entirely that map is just weird in general like I don't know why

the spawns have to be so damn big if you plan on map you'll know what I'm talking

about right now like obviously you guys will like it what the hell you talking

about but when you plan a map you don't know what I'm time I was kind of like

playing on it's kind of like playing on us Texas if you really think Matt like

the back of the maps are so damn huge in the middle is small I don't know why

they do that with their maps like such a murmur didn't do that back in advanced

warfare whoever their match designers for this game needs to just quit in

general it's alright I mean it's nothing crazy but it should have been in the

game from the start so guys there's some resistance gameplay for you guys and

that's what I think about the map pack tell me what you guys think in the

comments down below guys I guess it'll be for this video if you guys know

recently like myself you know yeah I'll see you guys on the next one

I know your product back understand ain't none chain with the package shine

package am I know they gotta feel my plane I'm a dumb birds on a hillside and

everywhere I go they know my name cuz I be repping a post it with the game poor

with the game

For more infomation >> COD WW2 DLC 1 OCCUPATION/RESISTANCE REMAKE GAMEPLAY - WW2 DLC 1 REVIEW - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Lorefinder: The fall of Azlant and the rise of Aroden. - Duration: 8:46.

For more infomation >> Lorefinder: The fall of Azlant and the rise of Aroden. - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

J Balvin Sus Mejores Éxitos Las 20 Mejores Conciones de J Balvin - Duration: 39:29.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

No comments:

Post a Comment