Sunday, January 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Jan 28 2018

The Whole World Is Crazy For This "Japanese Cheesecake" With Only 3 Ingredients

Are you in the mood for preparing a light dessert?

It is so easy and tasty that everyone will admire your cooking skills!

Japanese soufflé cheesecake is the name of the dessert.

Despite the fact that it is quickly cooked, the most fantastic thing is that you will

need only 3 simple ingredients!

To prepare this delicious dessert you will need about an hour.

Ingredients:

3 eggs 120 g white chocolate (you can also use dark

chocolate as much healthier alternative).

120 g saltless cream cheese (room temperature).

Preparation: After separating the whites and yolks, put

the egg whites in the refrigerator and set the oven temperature level to 170 degrees.

Use steam to melt the chocolate and after it cools add the cream cheese.

Then after adding the egg yolks combine with spatula.

After that, take out the egg whites and beat them until stiff.

Take a baking container with 15 cm size; add oil and pour the mix in it.

In order to remove all the air, lift it and drop it.

Be careful not to damage the cake while it is baking.

The next step is to take a bigger container and pour some warm water in it and after that

add the container with the mix in it.

First bake for 15 minutes at 170 degrees and another 15 at 160 degrees.

Then switch off the oven and leave the cake in it for another 15 minutes.

After that take it out of the oven to cool totally and sprinkle it with powdered sugar.

For more infomation >> The Whole World Is Crazy For This "Japanese Cheesecake" With Only 3 Ingredients - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Fibromyalgie erkennen 2 - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> Fibromyalgie erkennen 2 - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

"수입차 시장..하이브리드카 다시 주목 받나?" - Duration: 8:29.

For more infomation >> "수입차 시장..하이브리드카 다시 주목 받나?" - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

벤츠코리아, ′My B′ 여름 시승 이벤트[24/7 카] - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> 벤츠코리아, ′My B′ 여름 시승 이벤트[24/7 카] - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Mauvaise nouvelle pour les personnes qui se rasent les parties intimes ! - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Mauvaise nouvelle pour les personnes qui se rasent les parties intimes ! - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

18ème Traversée de Paris hivernale en anciennes - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> 18ème Traversée de Paris hivernale en anciennes - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

GM코리아, ″캐딜락 CTS-V 사전예약율 90%″[24/7 카] - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> GM코리아, ″캐딜락 CTS-V 사전예약율 90%″[24/7 카] - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

폭스바겐 골프 블루모션, ″올해의 그린카″[24/7 카] - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> 폭스바겐 골프 블루모션, ″올해의 그린카″[24/7 카] - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

L'astuce géniale qui évite l'amende pour excès de vitesse ! - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> L'astuce géniale qui évite l'amende pour excès de vitesse ! - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Voici comment vous débarrasser de 5 kilos de toxines de votre corps - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Voici comment vous débarrasser de 5 kilos de toxines de votre corps - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Une astuce incroyable pour soulager les douleurs du cou, du dos ou du genou - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Une astuce incroyable pour soulager les douleurs du cou, du dos ou du genou - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

신격호 서미경 젊은시절 리즈 사진, 미스롯데 서미경 딸 신유미 재산, 신격호 부인들 가계도|K-News - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> 신격호 서미경 젊은시절 리즈 사진, 미스롯데 서미경 딸 신유미 재산, 신격호 부인들 가계도|K-News - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

"내 마음속에 저장♥"···팬 위해 '애교'하고 민망해하는 '경상도... - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> "내 마음속에 저장♥"···팬 위해 '애교'하고 민망해하는 '경상도... - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

이날 김학래는 임미숙에 대해 나와 이때까지 함께 살아주고 어떻게 해서라도 뒷바라지를 해주고 내조 잘해주려 사람이 좋다 김학래 파산 위기? 아내 임미숙 엄청난 빚 갚아준 사람 - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> 이날 김학래는 임미숙에 대해 나와 이때까지 함께 살아주고 어떻게 해서라도 뒷바라지를 해주고 내조 잘해주려 사람이 좋다 김학래 파산 위기? 아내 임미숙 엄청난 빚 갚아준 사람 - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

When Worlds Collide

For more infomation >> When Worlds Collide

-------------------------------------------

GB Instagram 10 Amazing Hacks || Best Android Apps 2017-18 || Knowledge Unlimited Official - Duration: 8:55.

For more infomation >> GB Instagram 10 Amazing Hacks || Best Android Apps 2017-18 || Knowledge Unlimited Official - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

DG2 by Diane Gilman Virtual Stretch Embellished Skinny J... - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> DG2 by Diane Gilman Virtual Stretch Embellished Skinny J... - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Modern Logo Reveal (After Effects) - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Modern Logo Reveal (After Effects) - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

MY GREAT RESOLUTION FOR 2018! - THOMY BRO - Duration: 3:37.

Hello ! But nan it was an prank

The year 2018 is now. Did you take any

good resolutions she wanted to hold and if so for

How long ? Good after according to a survey only 3.2% hold their

resolution throughout the year yes yes this is little ! Good today I you

spoke of my great resolution for the year 2018 so be careful

hang in there ... Oh no no it's not doing more videos I'm sorry if I you

disappoint but the videos remain like that. My great resolution for 2018

it's going to run

short yes I'll run but for how long will I keep these

resolutions yeah am I going to be part of the 98.8% that does not

do not keep his resolutions or when not everything then yes I'm already doing

sport but racing is a sport different

there is no need to take license is free it is given to everything

the world we can do that everywhere we wants it's really given to all the

world what but running it's different it's ... running is cool you see. It's a

Exciting hobby is ... you develop a passion for the race you

never look at having run. Running is at

the cool men

the race is also a means to set goals for challenges and

it's still something crazy because suddenly you will give

challenges of racing goals but of the blow in real life after you go

know also want to give you goals. You can register for seedlings

marathon when you are a marathons fan when you are less amateur and after

ultra-trail when you are much less amateur. What you need to know an ultra trail

an ultra trail is that I have not checked my source "ultra distance trail" here.

what you need to know is that an ultra trails

it's over 100 kilometers you'll tell me 100 km it's done in how much time and I

will you answer if ... if I had the answer 100 km that

goes out more than 24 hours and what it takes to know is that the goal that I

am launched in September is doing the 10 km from Rouen knowing that I'm 8

km not easy but it has me 10km in September so it should do so

I put you with me in a small daily race

if you want to follow all the races go on Snapchat: me-thishomas or so if you

want us to make a series kind on youtube kind with my

evolution your evolution like TiboInshape you see it can be

cool no we'll get dressed for run go we find ourselves outside

Here we are again! I believe in you I believe in your resolutions ... Do not lose

hope especially do not let go at the end of thirteen days so if you are already

dropped your resolutions ... I wish you all the love of the

glory and beauty ... Hi!

For more infomation >> MY GREAT RESOLUTION FOR 2018! - THOMY BRO - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Real Food Vs. Gummy Fount...

For more infomation >> Real Food Vs. Gummy Fount...

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Klasse Cabrio CLK230 K. 194pk AUT ELEGANCE LEDER PDC CRUISE STOELVERW. ECC '98 - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz CLK-Klasse Cabrio CLK230 K. 194pk AUT ELEGANCE LEDER PDC CRUISE STOELVERW. ECC '98 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to use V-Accordion Viewer - Duration: 1:43.

Connect the PC and the FR-4xb with USB cable.

Turn on the power of FR-4xb.

Open the Chrome browser on your PC.

Access the URL of "V-Accordion Viewer".

On Windows, the screen will be full screen with the [F11] key.

Next , explanations about the icons under the title.

The book icon is a manual.

MIDI icon" is the MIDI device setting.

Select "V - Accordion" or "FR-4x" from the pull - down list of INPUT and OUTPUT.

Rotate icon changes the accordion on screen in the direction of your choice.

When you play the keyboard, the keyboard of the screen also responds.

When you play the left hand button keyboard, the keyboard of the screen also responds.

At the same time, analyze and display the chord.

When bellows is moved, the bellows of the accordion on the screen moves.

Expression information is also displayed in graph form at the bottom of the screen.

The explanation is finished.

I hope many people will enjoy V-Accordion Viewer.

Thank you for your viewing.

For more infomation >> How to use V-Accordion Viewer - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

신격호 서미경 젊은시절 리즈 사진, 미스롯데 서미경 딸 신유미 재산, 신격호 부인들 가계도|K-News - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> 신격호 서미경 젊은시절 리즈 사진, 미스롯데 서미경 딸 신유미 재산, 신격호 부인들 가계도|K-News - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Jak se připravit na POROD - Aniball, masáž hráze, předporodní kurz | SimiLife - Duration: 12:55.

For more infomation >> Jak se připravit na POROD - Aniball, masáž hráze, předporodní kurz | SimiLife - Duration: 12:55.

-------------------------------------------

El último antojo de Irene Rosales? - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> El último antojo de Irene Rosales? - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

The Return to Booktube Tag! - Duration: 12:37.

Hello, BookTube! Hello. Amanda K here- and welcome- you know, your friendly

neighborhood booktuber who hasn't been around for a while? My hiatus lasted a

little longer than I intended... by, you know, about two years so there's that.

Especially considering that I didn't intend to take a hiatus at all. Sorry

again about that. Life, man. Life. As you might already be aware I am NOT the only

booktuber who has decided to return this year after a rather significant hiatus

my friend Georgina over at BritishBiblioholic

also made her comeback she's already posted like three videos

and so Georgiana and I had the idea to -"Hey, let's create a book tag!" So without

further ado let me present you with: The Return to BookTube Tag! Question number one were

you absent from making videos or watching videos or both this one is a

resounding BOTH. I will admit even when I was posting booktube videos like on any

kind of a regular basis I was not a big watcher of booktube videos which is

maybe one of the reasons why my enthusiasm took a *nosediving sound* nosedive *X-wing nosediving sound & explosion* and then when I stopped

consistently making booktube videos well then just even the idea of watching them

was like GUILT and PRESSURE -- pressing down on me! question number two

did you read anything that booktube recommended while you were gone

not intentionally question number three if no to two then what did you read and why

or who recommended it anything I wanted to okay not entirely true I'm still

horrible at catching up on my TBRs I actually started reading a lot more

adult fiction and just kind of randomly grabbing

anything and everything at the library that looked interesting

some of my reads were recommended by friends especially Star Wars books I

also joined a book club which has been really really fun for me I've read a lot

of books that I just I've never even heard of and a few books that I never

would have read on my own so it's been really fun for me question number four

what habits have you fallen into or out of as a result of not being part of book

okay, this one's kind of embarrassing to admit but I fell out of effective

planning and scheduling of like any kind I became an even lazier procrastinator I

mean how was that even possible I did not think it was possible but it was

and yeah so here I am back again because as they say who learn by doing

Number five --I forgot what the questions was-- what did you miss about booktube or what did you realize that you were

missing out on outside of booktube as far as missing booktube i really miss

sharing my opinions about books and Star Wars and things I really miss having

some of the discussions that I that I would have with a lot of my viewers and

commenters I miss being able to have this platform to share a lot of the

feelings and the thoughts that I have about books speaking of Star Wars yes

you can expect to another episode of Amanda and the Star Wars Universe and

yes I will be talking about The Last Jedi among other things if you are

really impatient to hear my thoughts on The Last Jedi I did write a spoiler free

review over on my blog which is amandakthompson.blogspot.com I'll post the

link in the box below it's also still one of the featured links on my sidebar

on the blog itself so you can just head over to amandakthompson.blogspot.com

it's gonna be right up there in your face but back to question number five

so I not only miss sharing my opinions about books I also kind of miss sharing

my opinions about books on screen because maybe this sounds weird but I am

a little bit of a ham for the camera I like being enthusiastic about books

and when I am enthusiastic in front of a camera that enthusiasm just kind of

multiplies like tenfold so I enjoy the book and the experience even more

because I get to share it with you enthusiastically and a lot of times the

viewers who see my opinions are very enthusiastic about receiving the

enthusiastic opinions and so it's just it's enthusiasm through the roof and I

absolutely love that in a way it makes the book itself more enjoyable I feel

like it just really heightens the experience of the book as far as things

I realized that I had been missing outside of booktube one of the big

things, well, like back to question four was just realizing this deadline

pressure that I put myself under I wasn't enjoying a lot of things about a

lot of aspects of my life including reading I've rediscovered my love of

reading I think because I'm able to just enjoy it, take my time with it, read

whatever book I want if I happen to maybe not be enjoying a book I can just

toss it aside for a little while and pick up something else that looks interesting

one of my big things is I'm here back on booktube to enjoy booktube and to avoid

all of the pressures that I put on myself in the past so here we go

question number 6 these are my Wolverine claws right here

*tries to say snikt* How do you even make that noise? SNIKT! Question #6. Bub.

Have you set any book review aside during your hiatus to specifically review for booktube

why yes yes I have. Here's a

stack -oh, wait. Phfft! I already reviewed this one. here's another stack and the worst part is

because I wasn't writing reviews for them when I read them I didn't mark most

of them on Goodreads so I'm probably forgetting quite a few because I didn't

write them down because my memory is horrible but I didn't realize that yet

yeah Number 7 what are you top book recommendations you discovered while on

hiatus 84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff. This one I've actually done a review for. It'll be down in the box below

Vicious by V.E. Schwab, Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

Heartstone by Elle Katharine White, I Am NOT A Serial Killer by Dan Wells and the

other 5 books in this series, Loki: Agent of Asgard, The Gospel of Loki

by Joanne Harris, library wars love and war

Full Metal Alchemist star wars the clone wars and rebel of the sands question

number 8 name three things that you plan on doing now that you're back on YouTube

number one closed captions -like these!- these are quickly becoming a staple for

any type of media videos anywhere and they are super convenient so I want to

make sure that my videos have that bonus functionality number two I plan to take

notes religiously while I read to pre-plan,

to prepare in advance, and to post regularly and number three SHAMELESS USE

OF PROPS! so every year for Halloween a Halloween mega-store opens up in town

Aye! and so every year on November 1st I do battle with everyone else for the

massive 50-75% off clearance sale. *battle cry!*

And I buy a bunch of random crap that I haven't done anything with -AHHHHH!- well at least not yet *mic drop*

so riddle me this Batman what does one do with millions of props? ....p-props...

outside of all of my actual props I would like to be just more creative in my videos in

general we're getting really really close to the end here

question number nine what new booktubers -at least since your hiatus- do you intend to

watch number one on the list is Let's Read. in all fairness I probably

discovered his channel shortly before I went on went on hiatus but I never

really got around to watching any of his videos so I'm definitely counting this

as one of them I've seen a couple of his videos he's absolutely hilarious he's

entertaining and he loves to talk about books exactly my kind of booktuber

number two Captured In Words I watched only his Booktube Newbie Tag 2.0 where

he talked about wanting to do more videos about fantasy lore, theory, and

doing video skits I mean yes yes and yes I've also discovered Pip Reads I watched

a couple of her videos and I find them very interesting and the last but not

least this guy grabbed my attention almost on his channel name alone and his

videos turned out to be very very interesting so I am also going to be

keeping an eye on Just Juan Reader and I'm looking forward to watching all of

these guys if you want to check them out the links to their channels are gonna be

listed in the box below because of course they are

And now *bad impersonation of The Collector* our final question.

who do you want to see come back to book two so I was going through my subscription list to see what other booktubers that I remembered really

enjoying and I was very sad to see that two of them are actually gone gone as in

all of their videos are no longer on YouTube which made me really sad because

I was always meaning to catch up on their stuff and watch more so really sad

but those two are Christopher R Alonso and Logan Mathis so I guess if I wanted

to see anybody return to booktube it would be one of those two guys or both

of them so that, you know, I could finally be a good booktube viewer. dang. but that is

all for the return to booktube tag i'm gonna start slow i'm gonna do a video

every two weeks and if i don't have a video all ready or ideas I might take mini

hiatuses but the plan is to stick around for a very very long time yet so thank

you for coming back to watch me thank you for any new viewers who have just

checked me out for the first time if you are one of those you have a backlog of

videos that you can totally catch up on because I do have quite a few in my

backlog but most the guys I'm just really really happy to be back so I will

see you guys from this side of the camera but can we just take a second

here to appreciate how much I look like I just walked out of a John Hughes movie

*Amanda messes around and makes a fool of herself*

For more infomation >> The Return to Booktube Tag! - Duration: 12:37.

-------------------------------------------

THF: Tamil Palm Leaf Manuscript Digitization project at BNF, Paris - Duration: 29:47.

Tamil Palm Leaf Manuscripts at National Library of France (BNF)

Dr.Subashini & Mr.Sam Vijay

BNF Library

BNF Rare Manuscripts Archive

Dr.K.Subashini (President, Tamil Heritage Foundation)

Dr.K.Subashini (President, Tamil Heritage Foundation)

*Tamil Heritage Foundation*

Special Thanks to: Mrs.Mala Vijay and Mr.Sam Vijay

Edited by: Suba.THF

No comments:

Post a Comment